PDA

View Full Version : Is Kobe now officially a "expendable" player for the Lakers.

dnewguy
05-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Is Kobe still the cornerstone (can't be traded) player for the Lakers? We all know how they'll rather keep him than Shaq, will the Lakers rather have someone else than Kobe?

The reason I asked is because of the Lakers latest coaching search, "For Bryant, there was never time to consider Brown’s candidacy as Lakers coach because sources close to him say that he was never asked about the candidates to replace Phil Jackson". Not only wasn't consulted, the Lakers organization didn't go out of their way to give any mea culpa for that situation, instead they flaunted Jim Buss as the new decision maker.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_mike_brown_kobe_bryant_jim_buss_lakers 052511

We all know Kobe always wants his way, now that the Lakers doesn't consult him on anything, does that mean he'll have to live with it? or will the old Kobe (Trade me) surface if things go south, and will the Lakers simply trade him this time instead of sucking up to his desires.

Your opinion.........

Gibby23
05-26-2011, 03:27 PM
I said this in another forum. But, Kobe makes a ton of money and who is going to take on 25 to 30 million over the next 3 years. He also has a no trade clause, so the only way the Lakers look to trade him is if he requests a trade.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-26-2011, 03:28 PM
On SI.com I read that Jim Buss doesn't want to trade Andrew Bynum. Maybe he's the new cornerstone.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-26-2011, 03:29 PM
Yet, Jerry Buss is turning these Lakers over to Jim, and that's the reason sources say he conducted the search with his father and general manager Mitch Kupchak assisting him. Now, Jim Buss has two guys in the franchise: Brown and Andrew Bynum. In fact, Buss has made something clear within the Lakers, sources say: Bynum is untouchable in trade talks. For now, this could include a sign-and-deal for the Orlando Magic's Dwight Howard. The Lakers are Howard's preference, but they don't have salary cap space to sign him. They'll need a deal that includes Bynum to the Magic, but there are those seriously doubting Jim Buss' desire to make such a trade. After all, Bynum was Jim Buss' discovery, his pet project and believes Bynum will ultimately resonate as the son's personal Lakers legacy.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/286154-bynum-untouchable-in-trade-talks?sct=hp_bf2_a9&eref=sihp#ixzz1NULaH5vm

mikealike305
05-26-2011, 03:31 PM
kobe to the celts :)

dnewguy
On SI.com I read that Jim Buss doesn't want to trade Andrew Bynum. Maybe he's the new cornerstone.

Yea, I saw that too and the first thing that came to mind was the Shaq situation. It seems they're indirectly trying to run Kobe out of town.

Purple&Gold24
Just win. Im sure thats all Kobe wants to do.

godolphins
05-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Did you look at his contract?

chisox721
05-26-2011, 03:33 PM
If I were to guess why the didn't consult Kobe it would be because in the past he's questioned authority (Phil, management). Maybe they just don't think he has earned the right to have a say.

That being said, they are going to regret it when this doesn't work out. Should've hired Adelman.

JordansBulls
05-26-2011, 03:33 PM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/286154-bynum-untouchable-in-trade-talks?sct=hp_bf2_a9&eref=sihp#ixzz1NULaH5vm

Or to hype up Bynum so that Orlando can say we will give you Dwight but we need Bynum and Gasol in return.

PhillyFaninLA
05-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Didn't Italy say they would pay Kobe $50 million a year a year or two ago and I also believe Kobe has said he wants to play for the Italian league before he is done since he grew up there.

I could be wrong about that but I seem to remember both of these.

Hellcrooner
05-26-2011, 03:37 PM
if stupid JIm buss rejects to trade Bynum for Howard ( wich it seems will eb the case because he is in lov ewith the dude he drafted) then resigns him to a max lenght max money contract and he breaks his knees again ( wich sadly will happen sooner than later)

expect kobe to want out.

dnewguy
05-26-2011, 03:39 PM
if stupid JIm buss rejects to trade Bynum for Howard ( wich it seems will eb the case because he is in lov ewith the dude he drafted) then resigns him to a max lenght max money contract and he breaks his knees again ( wich sadly will happen sooner than later)

expect kobe to want out.

Not sure that will ever come to fruition, why would anyone give you Howard for Bynum?

MrfadeawayJB
05-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Kobe makes the Lakers expendable....

OC Knights #11
05-26-2011, 03:44 PM
The Lakers will be screwed for years to come if they decide to trade Kobe Bryant. This is not the same situation as the Shaq O'Neal ordeal. Simply because at that time they had an up and coming younger Kobe Bryant ready to carry the team. Who do the Lakers have to carry the team if they do decide to part ways with Bryant?

Andrew Bynum? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

macc
05-26-2011, 03:49 PM
And I thought the last Kobe thread made a couple hours ago was bad.....

Allthatisports
05-26-2011, 03:52 PM
Simply put, no. Kobe is an icon in LA, and all hell would break loose if they got rid of him.

RaidersLakers24
05-26-2011, 03:53 PM
If Andrew Bynum would have stayed healthy all these years he would have been considered better then howard by now! He was so athletic for his size when he came into the league!

ManRam
No. He's still the face of that team and the only decent non-big man they have. He is the Lakers. He's the face of the franchise. As long as he can play well (hell, look at how long they've let Fisher go), he'll be a Laker, and rightfully so.

RaidersLakers24
These threads are so stupid

Bruno
05-26-2011, 03:54 PM
Saying that he's "expendable" implies that they can still get it done without his services. Is he tradable? Not with his no-trade clause.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-26-2011, 03:57 PM
wow these threads are getting even crazier:laugh2:

keep them coming...I need laughs:laugh:

PhillyFaninLA
05-26-2011, 03:59 PM
Simply put, no. Kobe is an icon in LA, and all hell would break loose if they got rid of him.

Joe Montana played for the Chiefs and Michael Jordan played for the Washington. I'd consider both of them icons in San Fransisco and Chicago respectably.

kArSoN RyDaH
05-26-2011, 04:10 PM
a guy who averaged 25 5 5 is expendable? Wow. hahahaha get out of here. dnewguy has to be the worst poster on PSD.

kArSoN RyDaH
05-26-2011, 04:12 PM
Simply put, Kobe is the only consistent scorer on the Lakers. No other player on the Lakers is consistent like Kobe.

If they were to trade him then I would be extremely pissed.

Kobe can still get the job done. And can lead the team.

Watch him come back next year with increased statistics. I swear people write him off so much..

Guy is in his 15th or 16th year and he's top 5 or whatever in scoring. Give me a break.

Tony_Starks
05-26-2011, 04:12 PM
And I thought the last Kobe thread made a couple hours ago was bad.....

Shock threads. Almost tempted to facepalm.....

KnickFanSince91
05-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Yea cuz they brought Mike Brown is a future hall of fame shooting guard and not a coach...:rollseyes:

KDM1986
05-26-2011, 04:16 PM
Kobe is a laker for life book it.

KingsPhillies
05-26-2011, 04:24 PM
Even though he is no longer in his "prime", Kobe is still an All-Star caliber player. He is also still the face of the franchise, and probably will be until the day he calls it quits(and rightfully so). If they expect to replace Kobe with Bynum as their go-to guy...then the Lakers are going to be in a lot of trouble. Personally, I think Bynum is vastly overrated. Orlando would be insane to trade Dwight for Bynum. As far as I'm concerned, they're not even close to being on the same level. But I guess the Lakers are known for lopsided trades, and getting superstars for next to nothing.

Bottom line: If the Lakers want to keep winning and contending in the coming seasons, they need Kobe. He is not expendable; never has been, and never will be. Being that I'm a Kings fan and have nothing but disdain for Kobe and the Lakers franchise, you know I wouldn't say that unless I truly believed it.

This thread is pretty pointless, as others have stated previously. We all know Kobe isn't going anywhere. Even putting aside his talent on the court, Kobe is still a money tree for the Lakers.

Jaji
05-26-2011, 04:26 PM
Only way Kobe leaves LA is if he wants to.

dnewguy
05-26-2011, 04:37 PM
a guy who averaged 25 5 5 is expendable? Wow. hahahaha get out of here. dnewguy has to be the worst poster on PSD.

Shaq was putting up better numbers when they traded him.

jrm2054
05-26-2011, 04:40 PM
no no no

Gibby23
05-26-2011, 04:42 PM
Shaq was putting up better numbers when they traded him.

What team can afford to trade for Kobe and what talent can they give up that the Lakers would want in return?

Jewelz0376
05-26-2011, 04:43 PM
No you don't trade Kobe period...unless he asks for one...

Kobe to the Lakers is like Jeter on the Yankees....

The lakers finally lose after a 3 year finals run...and all of a sudden kobe is "expendable"??... lol riiight...

Trade Kobe because he couldn't get the Lakers to 4 straight finals!! :rolleyes: lol come on be serious

kArSoN RyDaH
05-26-2011, 06:04 PM
Kobe got the Lakers to 3 straight finals'. His numbers are still amongst the top in the league. Despite his decline he is still a top player in the league.

Jerry Buss said it best.

He said if a team wanted Kobe they'd have to give all of their players, coaching staff, personell and stadium!

It's not going to happen.

Crackadalic
05-26-2011, 06:11 PM
:facepalm: 2nd time today I had to facepalm a thread. Come on PSD

Even if his play drop to luke walton levels nobody is trading for that contract

nickdymez
05-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Lotta stupid *** kobe threads today

Raph12
05-26-2011, 06:22 PM
The Lakers will be screwed for years to come if they decide to trade Kobe Bryant. This is not the same situation as the Shaq O'Neal ordeal. Simply because at that time they had an up and coming younger Kobe Bryant ready to carry the team. Who do the Lakers have to carry the team if they do decide to part ways with Bryant?

This...

LakersA's49ers
05-26-2011, 06:24 PM
Are
You
Freaking
Serious
By this Post?

ElMarroAfamado
05-26-2011, 06:26 PM
No and 5 to go bro!

Stuckey#3
05-26-2011, 06:37 PM
Wow... the Lakers don't make the Finals for the first time in four years and people are already punking out Kobe?

Kobe is the best player from the last ten years... hands down he has dominated the past decade more than anyone else. The guy deserves more respect and shouldn't be considered "expendable" by anyone...
Especially over confident heat fans whose team hasn't proven anything.

Stuckey#3
05-26-2011, 06:40 PM

More like DNEWBANDWAGON...

Sadds The Gr8
05-26-2011, 06:42 PM
:facepalm:

Green Storm
05-26-2011, 06:44 PM
To the OP

The next time you have a thought, let it go.

njnets
05-26-2011, 06:50 PM
no way. he has a no trade clause and would have to lift it.

with that being said, i dont see the lakers trying to trade him anyways. he has always been a laker. drafted there and has become a dominant player there.

shaq was on the magic and then went to the lakers. trading him wasnt as bad because he wasnt always a laker.

just my opinion on this.

BALLER R
05-26-2011, 06:55 PM
if thats the case the only place kobe is going would be to the bulls other than that i dont see him accepting anything else

TheDiggler
05-26-2011, 06:56 PM
dont trade kobe.

Gibby23
05-26-2011, 06:59 PM
if thats the case the only place kobe is going would be to the bulls other than that i dont see him accepting anything else

The bulls don't have the contracts to send back unless they do Boozer Deng for Kobe, but the Lakers don't need Boozer or Deng.

NBAfan4life
05-26-2011, 07:04 PM
They make so much money off Kobe's likeness that they wont trade. TBH as big of a Kobe and Laker fan as I am his contract would not be worth it on the court. Maybe business it might be worth it for another franchise but I doubt it.

I hope Kobe and the Lakers compete for a championship next season.

magichatnumber9
05-26-2011, 07:05 PM
I see dark days for the Lakers

Allthatisports
05-26-2011, 08:05 PM
That may be true, but their careers were dwindling down by that time came around. Kobe is far from the end my friend.

Joe Montana played for the Chiefs and Michael Jordan played for the Washington. I'd consider both of them icons in San Fransisco and Chicago respectably.

justinnum1
05-26-2011, 08:12 PM
who wants kobe?

Law25
05-26-2011, 08:15 PM
I believe the Lakers have an HUGE cable contract coming up. I dont think they would be excited to have Bynum in place of Kobe. I think Bynum needs more time to live up to Jim Buss's exspectations.

GREATNESS ONE
05-26-2011, 08:38 PM
hahahahaha wow to this thread but I'll answer it.

1. Kobe will be a Laker for life.
2. This man just led us to 3 straight finals, back 2 back titles and 5 rings as a Laker.
3. Kobe sells more then he makes. It's all about money. When it comes to down to it basketball is still a business. Kobe is top5 Jersey sales and a world wide iconic figure. Not only would trading or releasing Kobe be dumb but down right ridiculous financially.
4. Kobe know how to be the 2nd Wing to a 1-2 Punch and soon he'll have to be the best wingman in the league to win 2 more Rings.

Kobe isn't done yet. He's a warrior of our time and we should appreciate this legend.

Wilson
05-26-2011, 10:25 PM
Yea, I saw that too and the first thing that came to mind was the Shaq situation. It seems they're indirectly trying to run Kobe out of town.

I think you're making something out of nothing. They didn't consult Kobe when they hired Rudy T or re-hired Phil Jackson, and look what has happened. We've been to three more Finals and won two of them.

This conflict is just your imagination I think.

SP17
05-26-2011, 10:29 PM
hahahahaha wow to this thread but I'll answer it.

1. Kobe will be a Laker for life.
2. This man just led us to 3 straight finals, back 2 back titles and 5 rings as a Laker.
3. Kobe sells more then he makes. It's all about money. When it comes to down to it basketball is still a business. Kobe is top5 Jersey sales and a world wide iconic figure. Not only would trading or releasing Kobe be dumb but down right ridiculous financially.
4. Kobe know how to be the 2nd Wing to a 1-2 Punch and soon he'll have to be the best wingman in the league to win 2 more Rings.

Kobe isn't done yet. He's a warrior of our time and we should appreciate this legend.

uhmmm..who is that? :confused:

THE MTL
05-26-2011, 10:37 PM
KObe is MORE IMPORTANT than EVER now with Mike Brown as coach. The guy cannot coach offense and the offense will be all on the hands of Kobe just like it was for Lebron back in Cleveland.

GREATNESS ONE
05-27-2011, 03:19 PM
uhmmm..who is that? :confused:

Kobe is going to take a second man role with Howard :rolleyes: Me Just Day Dreaming haha

I do think He would take a wing man role for Howard like he did for Shaq and would probably feel better about passing the mantle as the Man in LA. Kobe is getting older and can't carry us all the time like he used too.

autechre
05-27-2011, 05:18 PM
Is Kobe still the cornerstone (can't be traded) player for the Lakers? We all know how they'll rather keep him than Shaq, will the Lakers rather have someone else than Kobe?

The reason I asked is because of the Lakers latest coaching search, "For Bryant, there was never time to consider Brown’s candidacy as Lakers coach because sources close to him say that he was never asked about the candidates to replace Phil Jackson". Not only wasn't consulted, the Lakers organization didn't go out of their way to give any mea culpa for that situation, instead they flaunted Jim Buss as the new decision maker.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_mike_brown_kobe_bryant_jim_buss_lakers 052511

We all know Kobe always wants his way, now that the Lakers doesn't consult him on anything, does that mean he'll have to live with it? or will the old Kobe (Trade me) surface if things go south, and will the Lakers simply trade him this time instead of sucking up to his desires.

Your opinion.........

Are you f'n kidding me? The guy is a winner with at least three more years of productive, high-caliber basketball in him. This is coming from a Suns fan. Guy is one of the greatest players of all time. All-around, an excellent basketball player who is disciplined on the court and a leader. The Lakers would be morons to give up on that. His team is the issue. Gasol is a soft player who lets dumb **** affect his play, Bynum is a dirty player who has an impact no doubt in the game but is no top 10 big man anymore.

whitemamba33
05-27-2011, 07:11 PM
You guys are pathetic. He wins two straight titles...then he doesn't win a title one year and you are trying to talk like he is expendable?

Don't be so...stupid.

mcgswfan
05-27-2011, 07:34 PM

Good, it's about time the Lakers had a few years of waffling at the bottom of the Pacific Division as they rebuild their team. As I lifelong Warriors fan, I hope the Lakers do move Kobe and end up screwed for the next half a decade. Or better yet, Kobe retires (but let's be real here, he aint gonna retire after what happened against Dallas).

I don't like Kobe but I respect him because the dude can flat out play and he is relentless. It's just about time for another team in our division to dominate for a few years. I know it won't be my team as we still have a ways to go, even with the hiring or Jerry West but maybe we will start to experience the winning traditions that the Lakers built for a while. That's all I want for my team.

CountSackula
05-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Cute thread. Of course he isn't.

LakersMaster24
05-27-2011, 07:57 PM

Your opinion.........

The posts and threads you make are just on another level of stupidity. Its amazing. :facepalm:

LakersMaster24
05-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Good, it's about time the Lakers had a few years of waffling at the bottom of the Pacific Division as they rebuild their team. As I lifelong Warriors fan, I hope the Lakers do move Kobe and end up screwed for the next half a decade. Or better yet, Kobe retires (but let's be real here, he aint gonna retire after what happened against Dallas).

I don't like Kobe but I respect him because the dude can flat out play and he is relentless. It's just about time for another team in our division to dominate for a few years. I know it won't be my team as we still have a ways to go, even with the hiring or Jerry West but maybe we will start to experience the winning traditions that the Lakers built for a while. That's all I want for my team.

Just a few years ago, that team were the Suns. You sound like a hater...
The Lakers make smart moves, which helps them stay on top for a long time.

smith&wesson
05-27-2011, 08:22 PM

AAAAhhhh ahahah. pls stop. your killing me over here..

smith&wesson
05-27-2011, 08:22 PM
kobe to the celts :)

lol hahaha. kobe in green. that would look super weird

Wade>You
05-27-2011, 08:35 PM
AAAAhhhh ahahah. pls stop. your killing me over here..Ya know, I was thinking the same. But then two things came to mind:

a) Kobe called out Andrew Bynum for demanding a bigger role in the offense. If Jim Buss' feelings on Bynum are true, I would think that didn't set well with him. Remember, Kobe wanted Bynum traded back in 2007-2008

b) The Lakers did not consult with Kobe on the coaching decision. Shaq said that when Phil was let go, he knew his time was up because they did not come to him for advice.

While Kobe might not be traded, it seems to me that he could be losing his influence with the Lakers' brass. And if he doesn't accept the new role, the possibility of them parting ways could be brought up.

Bishnoff
05-27-2011, 09:29 PM
A Kobe trade may bring in the next batch of Laker superstars.

Anilyzer
05-27-2011, 09:47 PM
If you want to give up on trying to win a title for the next few years, and save some big $$$, then sure, you could trade Kobe.

Problem is that you get some big contracts back, so you'll have to get some bad deals, or questionable players.

If they really wanted to do it, they should just buy him out for 50% over 3 years ($40M or whatever) and then just let him walk, and either sign in Italy or go free agent to another team.

You can't get equal value for him, and unless a team has 2-3 big expiring contracts they'll trade, you can't really save much money.

Also, he is the heart and soul of the modern Lakers franchise and perhaps the most popular athlete in the history of LA. And without Kobe just forget about having a shot to win the title--you'll need to first A. find a new all star guard or scorer B. mature that player to MVP level C. get into the playoffs and hope that new guy has "the right stuff" to close the deal and take the team all the way.

So yeah... in what sense is he "expendable"? It really makes no sense however you look at it. BYNUM is actually highly expendable, especially if you're not going to win a title for a few years. Why max out Bynum when he is just that extra piece to win the title, but he's not that day in day out superstar producer?

In that sense, if the Lakers are going to turn into the Phoenix Suns for a year or two, guys like Odom and Artest, as well as Kobe, are WAY more valuable and WAY less expendable than a guy like Bynum, who is more of a special weapon. And when I say "special" I mean, like, he "can do anything."

MickeyMgl
05-27-2011, 09:52 PM
If I were to guess why the didn't consult Kobe it would be because in the past he's questioned authority (Phil, management). Maybe they just don't think he has earned the right to have a say.

Which would be asinine, because if he hasn't earned it, nobody has. It doesn't have to be a full "say" (i.e. a vote) anyway. All they had to do was run it by him, get his thoughts, and make an effort to "sell" him on whatever their decision was going to be.

It's not really a "they", anyway. It's really Jimbo. And it's less about whether Bryant has earned the right to be consulted, and more to do with Jimbo's insecure need to prove himself by NOT consulting Bryant, or anybody else for that matter. Jimbo is asserting his control. (God help us.)

Anilyzer
05-27-2011, 09:56 PM
Ya know, I was thinking the same. But then two things came to mind:

a) Kobe called out Andrew Bynum for demanding a bigger role in the offense. If Jim Buss' feelings on Bynum are true, I would think that didn't set well with him. Remember, Kobe wanted Bynum traded back in 2007-2008

b) The Lakers did not consult with Kobe on the coaching decision. Shaq said that when Phil was let go, he knew his time was up because they did not come to him for advice.

While Kobe might not be traded, it seems to me that he could be losing his influence with the Lakers' brass. And if he doesn't accept the new role, the possibility of them parting ways could be brought up.

Lakers are built around Kobe, team-wise and salary-wise, in the midst of this Title Dynasty run they've been on. So if you want to totally change course and turn on a dime, it's not gonna be neat. The team has been committed to being Kobe's team and he's totally earned that. And he's almost impossible to trade without getting junk back because of the salary matching.

Honestly, if they could trade Kobe for, say, Glenn Davis and Rondo, and save $20+ million in salary, then they probably would. But the way things are, you can never even get that kind of value back, and you will have to take on equivalent salary to Kobe's.

Never mind the fact that he is still awesome and near his prime, absolutely fantastic night in and night out, a living legend and still the most underrated in the league.

Yeah... I guess now that Lebron has been definitively established as the greatest of all time--just in time for the finals!-- we should all just forget about Kobe.

desertrat218
05-27-2011, 09:59 PM
Kobe will retire as a Laker. He's still the best player on the team and still among the top 3-5 players in the NBA. This question about Kobe being expendable is rather funny.

shep33
05-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Would we say Carmelo Anthony is over the hill? No he's one of the better players in the league... I love Melo, but Kobe over the past 3 years has shot a better % than Melo, dishes out more assists, and is a superior defender. A beatup and old Kobe Bryant, still matches numbers that Melo puts up outside of rebounds... in less minutes too.

I'm not trying to knock Melo in any way here, Melo is one of my favorite players... the point of my argument is to show that Kobe's production in less minutes is comparable to Melo's. So why would we say Kobe is finished or expendable?

So if you say Kobe Bryant sucks, and is expendable, so is Carmelo Anthony.

C-Style
05-27-2011, 10:50 PM
He can help teams like Dallas and Bulls actually get over the hump... his value is still very high!

Anilyzer
05-27-2011, 11:22 PM
Would we say Carmelo Anthony is over the hill? No he's one of the better players in the league... I love Melo, but Kobe over the past 3 years has shot a better % than Melo, dishes out more assists, and is a superior defender. A beatup and old Kobe Bryant, still matches numbers that Melo puts up outside of rebounds... in less minutes too.

I'm not trying to knock Melo in any way here, Melo is one of my favorite players... the point of my argument is to show that Kobe's production in less minutes is comparable to Melo's. So why would we say Kobe is finished or expendable?

So if you say Kobe Bryant sucks, and is expendable, so is Carmelo Anthony.

Let's not forget that Kobe is still 6-7 years younger than Steve Nash, for instance.

Kobe is obviously still one of the marquee superstar players in the league, and definitely has an extra "something" that puts him far above the vast majority of NBA players.

blastmasta26
05-28-2011, 10:29 AM
With Kobe's work ethic, all around skillset, and desire to win, he's far from done. But the team needs to re-evaluate every player's role on the team. Soon enough, Kobe won't be able to carry them and shot reduction may be necessary.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-28-2011, 12:54 PM
lol hahaha. kobe in green. that would look super weird

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8056/celticskobe.jpg

Evolution23
05-28-2011, 06:04 PM
He's garbage, I would trade him now before other GM's notice it too.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-28-2011, 06:11 PM
He's garbage, I would trade him now before other GM's notice it too.

:facepalm:

Jimmy2Shoes
05-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Id only want his *** around to mentor