PDA

View Full Version : Mavs crowned West Champs.

dnewguy
05-25-2011, 11:49 PM
:clap:

210Don
05-25-2011, 11:51 PM
congratz mavs. better win it

HoopsDrive
Well deserved.

Phenomenonsense
Gratz

BlondeBomber41
How so? They are a bunch of chokers who can't beat the Lakers or finish out games. This just isn't possible.

Mishmin
05-25-2011, 11:53 PM
Woo hoo

Sixerlover
05-25-2011, 11:54 PM
Congrats to Dallas.

210Don
there goes cuban running his big mouth again....
"we aint done yet" please dude stay humble you just put so much pressure on your team

JLynn943
They earned it. Good luck to them in the finals :clap:

SportsFanatic10
05-25-2011, 11:56 PM
congrats to the mavs and their fans. i hope the heat can close out the east asap and we can have heat/mavs part 2.

LongWayFromHome
How so? They are a bunch of chokers who can't beat the Lakers or finish out games. This just isn't possible.

:bla:

but as a mavs fan.....:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :cheers: :rock:

mjt20mik
I absolutely love the way Dirk handled the interview. Classy.

NBA_Starter
Congrats

PC
05-25-2011, 11:57 PM
Congrats to Dallas. Hopefully Dirk can get his ring

Sadds The Gr8
05-26-2011, 12:00 AM
hopefully they can beat the cheat

AnalyzeNShoot
05-26-2011, 12:00 AM
Not a dirk fan, but alway have been a J.kidd fan since Nets days. he is a great player, been to the final before and lost, i hope he end his career with a ring he deserves one

asandhu23
05-26-2011, 12:01 AM
hmmm

oak2455
05-26-2011, 12:01 AM

Dude shut up:p BTW great win now go get that ring please:clap::clap::clap::clap:

LTBaByyy
05-26-2011, 12:02 AM
Shout out to Spurs, Thunder, and Lakers fans that laughed at me every time I said its a different team and we will go to the finals

Crackadalic
05-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Its all good but i want them to win it all. Rooting for them

210Don
05-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Shout out to Spurs, Thunder, and Lakers fans that laughed at me every time I said its a different team and we will go to the finals

wont mean anything unless you get that ring.

SportsFanatic10
05-26-2011, 12:05 AM

wow you're possibly the most butt hurt raptor/cav fan on these boards lol you say cheat every chance you get its kinda childish. and change your god damn sig its gross as hell.

Bulls_fan90
05-26-2011, 12:06 AM
"we aint done yet" please dude stay humble you just put so much pressure on your team

What did he say wrong? Nothing, don't hate.

Saad
05-26-2011, 12:06 AM

What do you expect the fans of other teams to say? No the Mavericks are going to beat us they are going to make the finals over us. No. I get that you are excited, but at least be humble about it.

Im rooting for Dallas, Dirk needs a ring.

AnalyzeNShoot
05-26-2011, 12:07 AM
^^

To be fair, the rest of the world hate the heats as well. myself included. they have a great team though wont denied that.

210Don
05-26-2011, 12:07 AM
What did he say wrong? Nothing, don't hate.

no hate, didnt you see me congratz them.:facepalm:
just thought it was a odd time to open his mouth hes been so hush

MrfadeawayJB
05-26-2011, 12:08 AM
I am looking forward to a 2006 rematch between the Heat and Mavs! Greatly deserved for Dallas, Do it Dirk!!!

momoneyyyy
05-26-2011, 12:08 AM
can someone PLEASE MAKE ME A SIG!!!

Eagles4Lyfe
05-26-2011, 12:09 AM
The responses in this thread by mavs fans are exactly why i can't wait for heat to come through

Arch Stanton
05-26-2011, 12:09 AM
Congrats Dallas hope you can beat the Heat. Although I think you'll probably lose now that the Quitter has decided to try. But I'll be routing for you regardless!

gbrl
05-26-2011, 12:10 AM
they are the team i was rooting for in the west

Bishnoff
05-26-2011, 12:11 AM
Well done Mavs. Now make up for 05-06.

Skizzik
05-26-2011, 12:12 AM
The responses in this thread by mavs fans are exactly why i can't wait for heat to come through

Every fan base has intolerable fans. But seriously, acting like the bandwagon Heat fans won't be worse is a joke. (I'm not saying all Heat fans are bandwagoners, but the ones who are will be the truly insufferable crowd).

Sadds The Gr8
05-26-2011, 12:12 AM
wow you're possibly the most butt hurt raptor/cav fan on these boards lol you say cheat every chance you get its kinda childish. and change your god damn sig its gross as hell.

nah, i'll leave it on so u can see it.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Congrads though, there's actually hope that you can make the NBA finals building around a PF:D

Bulls_fan90
no hate, didnt you see me congratz them.:facepalm:
just thought it was a odd time to open his mouth hes been so hush

But he didn't say anything cocky. Just said they aren't done yet, which is true. They have one more series left. It's not like he guaranteed 8+ championships.

Ebbs

He said nothing wrong. Win or Lose there not done....

Congrats to Dallas. Hopefully Dirk can get his ring

Oh god I hope so!

An Eagles fan would say this. Let us have a moment man. It's true the Mavs have taken unfair criticism for years. Yea the guys shouldn't be *****ing about it. But here we are man.

WadeCounty
05-26-2011, 12:14 AM
congratz mavs fans time to gloat and tell everyone I told you so, well deserved

Sixerlover
05-26-2011, 12:15 AM

Oh god I hope so!

An Eagles fan would say this. Let us have a moment man. It's true the Mavs have taken unfair criticism for years. Yea the guys shouldn't be *****ing about it. But here we are man.

No Eagles shots if Tony Romo is your favorite teams starting QB :guns:

Eagles4Lyfe
05-26-2011, 12:15 AM
Every fan base has intolerable fans. But seriously, acting like the bandwagon Heat fans won't be worse is a joke. (I'm not saying all Heat fans are bandwagoners, but the ones who are will be the truly insufferable crowd).

Well ya there is no doubt the heat have more, but god damn you just won the West Championship and your just talking about negativity. Just be classy appreciate it and be cool about it, wttf's the point of rubbing it in calling out the lakers, thunder into this.
Dallas fans in general on this site you give them a ring and they rub it in like the worlds coming to an end atleast the heat have a title already so adding another one's nothing, plus they don't bring it up all the time like dallas fans do.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-26-2011, 12:18 AM

Oh god I hope so!

No way in hell you guys always talk like you guys deserve everything, then when god is gracious and gives it to you, you guys in turn pay him back by rubbing it into the lower class fans.
I know first hand from cowboys fans and the last couple weeks watching the mavs fans is deja vu..

haha Lets not get into that right now let em have their spotlight

Ebbs
05-26-2011, 12:23 AM

Aha Homo for ROmo!

No way in hell you guys always talk like you guys deserve everything, then when god is gracious and gives it to you, you guys in turn pay him back by rubbing it into the lower class fans.
I know first hand from cowboys fans and the last couple weeks watching the mavs fans is deja vu..

haha Lets not get into that right now let em have their spotlight

You drive me nuts. And your full of crap. Don't act like Dallas fans are always like that. Most Mavericks and Cowboys fan stay in our forums. So that's complete BS. In the NFL forum it's me and Rawz.

In the NBA forum it's BB, Dojotheslasher, ltbabbabby and myself.

On a side note the back packs killll me.

DoJoTheSlasher
05-26-2011, 12:27 AM
Was so great when Rick Barry gave all credit to Dirk. Everyone patted his back, Chandler started the whole team in MVP chants, Dirk got to hold the trophy first and through all of this, Dirk was so humble and didn't want to absorb the spotlight. Cannot wait for Miami or Chicago.

Avenged
05-26-2011, 12:27 AM

Yup.

But congrats to the Mavericks (the team).. :p

Should be a great rematch for sure.

ATX
05-26-2011, 12:28 AM
Congratulations Mavs and their fans. Dallas just owned the Western Conference playoffs. Assuming Miami can close out Chicago, a tremendous Finals awaits. Too many story lines to count. Please though, let's not have every other posts about the refs, and some wild conspiracy. If we're to discuss the revisitation of the 06' Finals, can we please not have to listen to how it was all about the "Refs". Miami won, it's been five years, let's move on. That kind of pettiness will only cause to disrupt any meaningful and fun conversation about this years NBA Finals.

Ebbs
05-26-2011, 12:28 AM
Lol man come on someone else comment on Hardens and KD's back packs. . . :laugh:

29$JerZ
05-26-2011, 12:29 AM
Every state except Miami will root for Dallas

shep33
05-26-2011, 12:30 AM

Congrats to Mavs fans, best team out west and they deserved it. What happens if you guys lose though? No need to gloat.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-26-2011, 12:33 AM
Aha Homo for ROmo!

You drive me nuts. And your full of crap. Don't act like Dallas fans are always like that. Most Mavericks and Cowboys fan stay in our forums. So that's complete BS. In the NFL forum it's me and Rawz.

In the NBA forum it's BB, Dojotheslasher, ltbabbabby and myself.

On a side note the back packs killll me.
Nice attempt at baiting cause you have no other way of arguing.
Im not full of crap its the truth and don't try playing it of haha last year your fanbase was limited cause all the bandwagoners gave up hope. But the year before that it was obnoxious as hell at the stupidity being said in there, then when you bring up facts they bring up having more rings cause they can't argue case in point by you trying to talk **** right now.
Its not only you and rawz either theres way more, but anyways i don't want to go on and say something to get in trouble but if you want to talk and have a nice constructive argument, let me know.
Congrads and good luck but im just saying if you guys are going to say stuff like this then don't expect anything short of laughter if you guys lose in the finals. I want dirk to get a ring, cause he's a monster but personally just don't think you guys can handle it.

Heater4life
05-26-2011, 12:38 AM
Let's go miami, finish off chicago, I'm ready for a rematch.

:cool:

gatkins11
05-26-2011, 12:38 AM
I'm really happy about the WCF Championship. But there is still work to be done, I know the team will feel the same way. A WCF title is meaningless without the finals championship trophy.

Ebbs
05-26-2011, 12:39 AM
Nice attempt at baiting cause you have no other way of arguing.
Im not full of crap its the truth and don't try playing it of haha last year your fanbase was limited cause all the bandwagoners gave up hope. But the year before that it was obnoxious as hell at the stupidity being said in there, then when you bring up facts they bring up having more rings cause they can't argue case in point by you trying to talk **** right now.
Its not only you and rawz either theres way more, but anyways i don't want to go on and say something to get in trouble but if you want to talk and have a nice constructive argument, let me know.
Congrads and good luck but im just saying if you guys are going to say stuff like this then don't expect anything short of laughter if you guys lose in the finals. I want dirk to get a ring, cause he's a monster but personally just don't think you guys can handle it.

It's not baiting time and time again you generalize and make it out like Dallas fans are the bane of PSD. No need to try and spew that because it's not true. I haven't seen one Cowboys poster other than Rawz in the NFL forum all offseason. Both Rawz and myself don't say anything stupid about rings. Again probably one time one Cowboys fan said something but now you're labeling all of us.

Tanakid777
05-26-2011, 12:43 AM
congratz mavs. better win it

**** my pants when I read this. High five, sir

Sixerlover
05-26-2011, 12:44 AM
Every state except Miami will root for Dallas

Someone's sleepy.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-26-2011, 12:50 AM
:pity: Ok this guy isn't helping my case. But were not all like him :shrug:

Ya thats right

TheRunKiller
05-26-2011, 12:53 AM
Someone's sleepy.

:laugh2:

LongWayFromHome
05-26-2011, 12:54 AM
did Dirk just call refer to shawn marion as 'trix.... I like it

Skizzik
05-26-2011, 12:55 AM
did Dirk just call refer to shawn marion as 'trix.... I like it

Yup, the Mavs all do it (Matrix being Marion's nickname).

Havoc Wreaker
05-26-2011, 12:55 AM
Barea :love:

Dirk :love: :love:

JKidd :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:clap: Go Mavs!!!

TheRunKiller
05-26-2011, 12:57 AM
I'll go for anyone except for the Heat. :mad:

iliketurtles24
05-26-2011, 12:58 AM
cool im glad

LongWayFromHome
05-26-2011, 12:58 AM
:dance:

heyman321
05-26-2011, 01:01 AM
Congratulations Mavs and their fans. Dallas just owned the Western Conference playoffs. Assuming Miami can close out Chicago, a tremendous Finals awaits. Too many story lines to count. Please though, let's not have every other posts about the refs, and some wild conspiracy. If we're to discuss the revisitation of the 06' Finals, can we please not have to listen to how it was all about the "Refs". Miami won, it's been five years, let's move on. That kind of pettiness will only cause to disrupt any meaningful and fun conversation about this years NBA Finals.

You mean how D-Whistle got umpteen phantom foul calls? :D

allSUAVE
05-26-2011, 01:02 AM
now go own the heat

gatkins11
05-26-2011, 01:03 AM
You mean how D-Whistle got umpteen phantom foul calls? :D

:laugh2:

asmarks18
05-26-2011, 01:07 AM
I never post in this forum. I keep my thoughts and opinions in the Mavs forum. The way it should be.

Happy to win the WCF but we have 4 more games to win.

LTBaByyy
05-26-2011, 01:07 AM
Worst feeling players right now: Josh Howard, Dampier

Best feeling players after teams gave us them for nothing: Brewer, Peja, Chandler

No wonder Devin Harris was trying to get the Nets to trade him back to us

SP17
05-26-2011, 01:09 AM
Congrats Dallas..Hope Dirk and Kidd would win a ring..

Eagles4Lyfe
05-26-2011, 01:09 AM
You should actually go look at the number of fans in our forums who never post in the NBA forums because people like you who generalize the few who do. It's not even close to 95% of the PSD Mavs fans. And you wonder why all you get in the PSD forums are the ones who talk like they do? What fan wants to come talk to people in a place like this where they're judged before they say a word because of a very small handful of people. You're effectively trolling because you came in to a Mavs Western Conference Champions thread...said how you hope the Heat win the Finals and bashed all Dallas fans. Tell me at what point you were even on topic or saying something positive.
The point where i said congrads you guys deserved it:confused: Or did you miss that part??
Well i don't go directly into mavs or cowboys forums because i already see in the main forums how their fans are so why would i want to go in their respective forums and see something worse?? Judged?? Go start from the beginning and look at all the Off-topic unecessary comments MAVS fans have said before saying i can't judge.
If you want respect you earn it people don't just hate on you for no reason, if you guys truly wanted respect you should've came in and said man feels nice, I'm rejoicing and getting drunk etc...
Instead they come in and basically its eff all the haters, you all suck were better than you, and you want people to respect you of that?? Get serious now, I've been on topic because im replying to people asking me questions..

JJ_JKidd
05-26-2011, 01:10 AM
Whou would have thought that the Mavs would represent the West this year? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Defense certainly over offense :clap:

JJ_JKidd
05-26-2011, 01:15 AM

Best feeling players after teams gave us them for nothing: Brewer, Peja, Chandler

And all the people who said the Jason Kidd trade was bad? :facepalm:

Big Game Son
05-26-2011, 01:19 AM
I respect Miami and Chicago, but I have to say this.

Dallas is a phenomenal squad with a ton of heart playing every angle, possession, play, scramble and rebound. Dallas will win in tops 5 games. Chicago and Miami are good teams, but this Dallas team is relentlessly hungry. Even male lions would let any Dallas Maverick's have dibs first at the downed prey.

Like I said this has been a great playoff ride, but last game and tonight's game prove Dallas is not only out to win... but also to not allow you to eat dinner at your table in your house unless they told you to. lol I don't even like the Mavs, but they are extremely ready for this series!

SP17
05-26-2011, 01:23 AM

you should scratch dampier off that list..his team is also going to the championship..

Skizzik
05-26-2011, 01:24 AM
The point where i said congrads you guys deserved it:confused: Or did you miss that part??
Well i don't go directly into mavs or cowboys forums because i already see in the main forums how their fans are so why would i want to go in their respective forums and see something worse?? Judged?? Go start from the beginning and look at all the Off-topic unecessary comments MAVS fans have said before saying i can't judge.
If you want respect you earn it people don't just hate on you for no reason, if you guys truly wanted respect you should've came in and said man feels nice, I'm rejoicing and getting drunk etc...
Instead they come in and basically its eff all the haters, you all suck were better than you, and you want people to respect you of that?? Get serious now, I've been on topic because im replying to people asking me questions..

Lol, you said congrats AFTER posting that you hope the Heat win. The only reason you're replying to off-topic replies is because you started the whole "all Dallas fans suck" commentary. If you never said anything, you'd never have been off-topic. I can generalize too...everything I've ever heard is fans from Philly are the meanest and worst fans in the world. The first thing I think of when I hear Eagles is Santa getting pelted by snowballs and booed. Philly sports fans have thrown batteries at a baseball player, caused Philadelphia to install a court/jail in to Veteran's Stadium, thrown up on an 11 year old girl, cheered a career ending neck injury, etc. So, I should be like you and generalize, right? You're right, respect is earned and you haven't earned a single iota of respect from me.

Baller1
05-26-2011, 01:30 AM
Congrats to Dallas... Good luck in the Finals.

Hustlenomics
05-26-2011, 01:30 AM
Every state except Florida will root for Dallas

This

Eagles4Lyfe
05-26-2011, 01:31 AM
Lol, you said congrats AFTER posting that you hope the Heat win. The only reason you're replying to off-topic replies is because you started the whole "all Dallas fans suck" commentary. If you never said anything, you'd never have been off-topic. I can generalize too...everything I've ever heard is fans from Philly are the meanest and worst fans in the world. The first thing I think of when I hear Eagles is Santa getting pelted by snowballs and booed. Philly sports fans have thrown batteries at a baseball player, caused Philadelphia to install a court/jail in to Veteran's Stadium, thrown up on an 11 year old girl, cheered a career ending neck injury, etc. So, I should be like you and generalize, right? You're right, respect is earned and you haven't earned a single iota of respect from me.

Ya because this whole time I haven't been talking about dallas fans on PSD right:facepalm:
Good job though bringing in examples of stuff from outside of PSD :laugh2: :laugh2: sucks aint it?? But since you said it I'm not going to get defensive like you guys, I admit those kinds of things happened but guess what genious I'm a toronto fan so try again. Im only an eagles fan but not a Philly fan in general so when you said that you were only baiting them :laugh2:
You guys are truly entertaining I'll give you that

LongWayFromHome
05-26-2011, 01:33 AM
I just watched game 3 of 2006 Finals. I'm pissed and pumped to beat the heat. (I think Dirk is too)

heyman321
05-26-2011, 01:34 AM
I just watched game 3 of 2006 Finals. I'm pissed and pumped to beat the heat. (I think Dirk is too)

I can't wait for Dirk to **** sh1t up.

12evolution 9
05-26-2011, 01:35 AM
i like how Dirk and basically all the Mav's players walk to the locker room before the LAdy could even talk to Dirk...

... in matter of fact... I think as soon as the crowd started SHOUTING Beat The HEAT he walked to the locker room in preparation for his next opponent ... My Heat... this time round ... i respect Dirk

congrats ... Mav's vs Heat Part 2 ...

allSUAVE
05-26-2011, 01:38 AM

How you watching it

LongWayFromHome
05-26-2011, 01:41 AM
How you watching it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ZujkyERK8

not great (its only youtube)

Tanakid777
05-26-2011, 01:55 AM
I respect Miami and Chicago, but I have to say this.

Dallas is a phenomenal squad with a ton of heart playing every angle, possession, play, scramble and rebound. Dallas will win in tops 5 games. Chicago and Miami are good teams, but this Dallas team is relentlessly hungry. Even male lions would let any Dallas Maverick's have dibs first at the downed prey.

Like I said this has been a great playoff ride, but last game and tonight's game prove Dallas is not only out to win... but also to not allow you to eat dinner at your table in your house unless they told you to. lol I don't even like the Mavs, but they are extremely ready for this series!

:facepalm: Come on bud...

Giants-49ers-Ws
05-26-2011, 01:57 AM
BEAT the HEAT!!!!

LTBaByyy
05-26-2011, 01:57 AM
you should scratch dampier off that list..his team is also going to the championship..

He hasnt played a single minute for them or even dressed up this whole playoffs lol

He was the starting center for us and played big minutes (bad job in those minutes) was SUPPOSED to be the center Tyson Chandler is or even Brendan Haywood shoot lol

Big Game Son
05-26-2011, 02:00 AM
:facepalm: Come on bud...

Don't be mad just enjoy it!

lakerboy
05-26-2011, 02:03 AM
Mavs fans are funny talking about how they are not chokers anymore. True that, you beat our team. But seriously, a lost in this series would put you right back in that column again, and will hurt your franchise forever. It is rebuilding time if this Mavs don't win.

Personally, I will be rooting HARD on your team.. GO MAVS!

Lakerhead4ever
05-26-2011, 02:06 AM
Mavs fans are funny talking about how they are not chokers anymore. True that, you beat our team. But seriously, a lost in this series would put you right back in that column again, and will hurt your franchise forever. It is rebuilding time if this doesn't win.

Personally, I will be rooting HARD on your team.. GO MAVS!

Agreed.

although im not a big fan of mavs, i have gained a boat load of respect for dirk.

Go mavs!:clap:

G-Menfan4lyfe
05-26-2011, 02:13 AM
He hasnt played a single minute for them or even dressed up this whole playoffs lol

He was the starting center for us and played big minutes (bad job in those minutes) was SUPPOSED to be the center Tyson Chandler is or even Brendan Haywood shoot lol

He's still on the team though. He still gets a ring if the Heat win.

Raph12
05-26-2011, 02:17 AM
:clap:

Although I don't believe they could beat the Heat, I'm definitely pulling for them...

BlinkManJan02
05-26-2011, 02:24 AM
Good job, well deserved. I hope they win it all for the sake of Dirk!

Ebbs
05-26-2011, 02:31 AM

How yo usome how convinced yourself you are something other than a troll is beyond me.

ElMarroAfamado
05-26-2011, 02:33 AM

It is comments like this that make me not want to root for them, they already have everything stacked against them, including the debacle that will be The Refs. And you do this?

ElMarroAfamado
05-26-2011, 02:36 AM
By the way I was not sold on the Mavs tonight....but lets hope they can beat The Heat and their Sixth Man... would not mind if Dirk and Jason Kidd got rings....

Master Mind
05-26-2011, 02:49 AM
It is comments like this that make me not want to root for them, they already have everything stacked against them, including the debacle that will be The Refs. And you do this?

By the way I was not sold on the Mavs tonight....but lets hope they can beat The Heat and their Sixth Man... would not mind if Dirk and Jason Kidd got rings....

You make me laugh...

BlondeBomber41
05-26-2011, 03:00 AM

Dampier plays for Miami, so its not like he doesn't have the chance to get back to the finals. Not that he would play alot, but he is technically on the team.

EDIT: Nvm, I see someone already pointed this out.

championships
05-26-2011, 03:01 AM
can someone PLEASE MAKE ME A SIG!!!

I have one for you

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TCdErEO7OCM/Rjc9gR0K73I/AAAAAAAAAGE/4YtdMkwHV9Y/s320/Mavs_logo_001.jpg

The Final Boss
05-26-2011, 03:02 AM
This Finals is tainted one way or the other- Lakers are better than Dallas but and had Boston been 100% and not traded Perkins we'd be seeing a rematch of last season. Put an asterisk next to this one.

Ebbs
05-26-2011, 03:04 AM
This Finals is tainted one way or the other- Lakers are better than Dallas but and had Boston been 100% and not traded Perkins we'd be seeing a rematch of last season. Put an asterisk next to this one.

What?

And no Lakers aren't better than Dallas hence the sweep.

John Walls Era
05-26-2011, 03:07 AM
Can't beat the Heat.

G-Menfan4lyfe
05-26-2011, 03:12 AM

Bahahahaha

Lakers couldn't even win a game and got blown out in Game 4 instead of coming back like Kobe said they were gonna.

And K-Perk looked really great for the Thunder this post season..... yeeeeah

Master Mind
05-26-2011, 03:26 AM

:punish Go to your corner

shep33
05-26-2011, 03:32 AM
As a Laker fan, the Mavs deserve this, well done... lol and no their run isn't "tainted". Well deserved Mavs fans.

lakerboy
05-26-2011, 03:41 AM
I think so too. Well deserved Mavs. You kicked our butt, and we are not the better team.

Iron24th
05-26-2011, 03:43 AM
wont mean anything unless you get that ring.

+1

Be careful mavs fans before you start laughing at others fans base,you haven't win it all yet.

LTBaByyy
05-26-2011, 03:45 AM

Wow

You act like we had 7 game series againat the other teams and the Lakers was a fluke

We are 12-3 in the playoffs this year, just give props

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-26-2011, 03:48 AM

This has to be a joke...right!?!

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-26-2011, 03:49 AM
So its gonna be Dallas vs. Miami.

Here we go with the rematch. I'm picking Dallas in 7.

lakerboy
05-26-2011, 03:51 AM
Interesting playoffs. If the Mavs lose, they will be chokers forever. If the Heat lose, Lebron is still ringless, and they are going to be VERY desperate next year.

lakerboy
05-26-2011, 03:52 AM
I am picking Miami in 6, but I will be rooting hard for Dallas. No love lost here. I have been rooting for the Mavs since the Lakers were ousted. Just because of Dirk and Mark Cuban. I think they are awesome,.

LakersIn5
05-26-2011, 03:59 AM
goodluck to both the heat and mavs.

LakersIn5
05-26-2011, 04:04 AM
but if the mavs lose them beating the lakers wont mean sh1t. because they will just join the 29 other teams as this seasons LOSERS. next year is a diffenent new season and the champions will be the only team with the advantage. 2nd place does jack.

NYKnicksAllDay
05-26-2011, 04:14 AM

:laugh: that's why they got swept, right?

The Final Boss
05-26-2011, 04:57 AM
Lakers fans rooting for Dallas? You guys aren't from Los Angeles, so you guys don't count anyway.

YoungOne
05-26-2011, 05:57 AM
marion will give lebron some problems

TylerSL
05-26-2011, 06:00 AM
gj Mavs. I hope we can close out Chicago tonight and get on to you guys. Who would have thought the Heat/Mavs would have a rematch 5 years later. I figured they would see each other in the finals the next season, it never happened but we get to see a rematch now (assuming the Heat can finish off Chicago). Just think, if we win, then unfortunately the Miami Heat will be the Dallas Mavericks worst enemy. I say unfortunately because I really like Dirk, and I wish he would get his ring, but I obviously want Wade/Lebron to get their first ring together more :clap:

TylerSL
05-26-2011, 06:06 AM
I was rooting for the Mavs to this series, but I feel sooo bad for Kevin Durant. When he was on one knee and held his hand over his mouth, in a way I kinda felt like I woulda rather had OKC win. Then I thought about how Dirk and Kidd would have felt if the Mavs lost so I didnt think too much on it. Congrats Mavs

RedRicanoBx
05-26-2011, 06:24 AM

? They are proud of there team, I didn't see no one out of line ? It's well deserved... And after everything they been thru thus far I think they have bragging rights... Congrats to Dallas... Now stop the heat !!!!

naps
05-26-2011, 06:29 AM

Really? You are the most butt-hurt Raps fan of PSD. You always act like a dumped girlfriend. Oh, thanks Bosh.

xabial
05-26-2011, 06:36 AM
Every non-biased nuetral fan should be rooting for the Mavs. At 32, turning 33 next year and with jason kidd turning 39 next year The opportunities to be able to reach the finals are declining. This could be Dirk+Jason's last chance to get a ring. I dont want dirk to retire his career as one of those "greats" without a ring. True players retire with at least one championship during their career. Go Mavs!

bagwell368
05-26-2011, 06:36 AM

Yeah Lakers were great... :facepalm:

If the Celts were healthy they didn't need Perkins. If Celts were as they were after Rondo got hurt, Perkins played so poorly this year that his presence wouldn't have helped change the outcome - losing to the Heat in 5.

Mavs looked good, but I fear that when they play the Heat 3 of the 4 best players on the floor are Heat. That's tough to overcome, along with the Heat's defense. Hope it's a good Finals and Mavs win - but...

naps
05-26-2011, 06:43 AM

Why would Damp feel worst when his team is not behind yours?

Damn you are acting like you guys won the championship...at least wait till you get it.

tmacsc2
05-26-2011, 06:47 AM
I really dislike the new foul happy NBA its so boring!!! :yawn:

ne3xchamps
05-26-2011, 08:44 AM

:laugh2: good to have the last laugh isn't it?

Dirk and Kidd deserve the ring!!

GO MAVS!

SteBO
05-26-2011, 09:55 AM
Congrats Mavs!!! :clap:

I was a Mavs hater when I first became a PSD member, and was very skeptical, even saying the Blazers would beat them in 6, but I guess I'm the one eating crow now. :laugh2: After seeing you guys beat the Blazers in Game 6 and then sweep the Lakers the way you did, I knew this wasn't the same '06 type Mavs team. My boys have to beat the Bulls first and am still worried about tonight, so I'm not commenting on any Finals rematch until I see the #4 next to my teams' name.

Weezy
05-26-2011, 10:00 AM
i like how Dirk and basically all the Mav's players walk to the locker room before the LAdy could even talk to Dirk...

... in matter of fact... I think as soon as the crowd started SHOUTING Beat The HEAT he walked to the locker room in preparation for his next opponent ... My Heat... this time round ... i respect Dirk

congrats ... Mav's vs Heat Part 2 ...

I realized this also and I respect Dirk for this reason even more.

Anyways, Dirk has completely changed from 06 and so has this team... even freaken Mark Cuban has changed. Regardless congratulations to the whole city of Dallas and the Mavs.

Iron24th
05-26-2011, 10:27 AM

GO MAVS!

The last laugh is the Larry O'Brien Trophy.

justinnum1
05-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Dallas looks good.

JordansBulls
05-26-2011, 10:46 AM
If the Bulls got to the finals and we lost to Dallas, I wouldn't even mind. Sure I want my team to win, but you can pull for someone who stayed with the franchise soo long and didn't leave to play with guys who got it done already in order to win.

showtym24
05-26-2011, 10:48 AM
Gotta give the mavs all the props in the world as much as it hurts. They've played out of their mind all postseason. Now you gotta finish the job and get dirk and jkidd their rings.

JCmasta
05-26-2011, 10:48 AM
I always thought this team had the talent to make a run to the finals but i doubted their mental toughness and killer instinct. That 23 point blown lead in Portland really woke them up in a big way and they've only lost 1 game since!

Whenever they had the chance to close out the series they did, whether it's game 6 in portland, game 4 against the Lakers, or Game 5 against the Thunder.

This team is hungry and is ready to bring a title to big D after so many disappointing ends from all DF/W teams in the past. :clap:

jockrider
05-26-2011, 10:49 AM

it's gr8 don't h8.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-26-2011, 11:42 AM
How yo usome how convinced yourself you are something other than a troll is beyond me.
Better to sound like one than look like one;)
Edit: Before people think im saying he looks like a troll in real life, that is not what i meant by this comment at all, so before you go reporting just remember that

GO MAVS!

Let me get this straight, your a heat fan cheering for the mavs:confused:

Sadds The Gr8
05-26-2011, 12:27 PM
Really? You are the most butt-hurt Raps fan of PSD. You always act like a dumped girlfriend. Oh, thanks Bosh.

:cry::cry::cry:

crymore kid

Tanakid777
05-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Better to sound like one than look like one;)
Edit: Before people think im saying he looks like a troll in real life, that is not what i meant by this comment at all, so before you go reporting just remember that

Let me get this straight, your a heat fan cheering for the mavs:confused:

I thought the same thing

Tanakid777
05-26-2011, 01:00 PM

:facepalm: Fail post of the milennium

8kobe24
05-26-2011, 01:13 PM
I have accepted defeat for the Lakers this season the minute Dirk seemed unstoppable against us. The Lakers got taken out by the best team in the West this year. Congrats and good luck in the finals.

AlexTmz2
05-26-2011, 01:15 PM
Congrtas Mavs, even though I hate you guys with all my guts, I have to say you guys are playing some great basketball. Iv'e never seen Dirk and the Mavs play this well. Good luck in the Finals.

:)

Hawkeye15
05-26-2011, 01:17 PM
Mavs have played with a ton of backbone in these playoffs, something I haven't seen since the 2006 WCF's. They have held their composure, and are playing like a veteran team in desperation, which is the hardest kind of team to knock out.

Congrats to the Mavs and their fans. Good luck in the finals. I would love to see Dirk and Kidd get a ring.

CeeDub15
05-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Congrats to the Mavs, hope they win it all. ^Agreed, would love to see Dirk and Kidd get a ring.

BALLER R
05-26-2011, 03:14 PM
+1

Be careful mavs fans before you start laughing at others fans base,you haven't win it all yet.

that's ok because SOME heat fans act like they been this years champions before the playoffs even started

BALLER R
05-26-2011, 03:20 PM
what i like is that dallas is a well rounded team. you got the superstar, the veteran point gaurd, your defenders, inside presence, and a deep bench.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
05-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Congratz to the boys in D-Town. But, I'm pulling for Miami.

Bruno
05-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Mavs have played with a ton of backbone in these playoffs, something I haven't seen since the 2006 WCF's. They have held their composure, and are playing like a veteran team in desperation, which is the hardest kind of team to knock out.

Congrats to the Mavs and their fans. Good luck in the finals. I would love to see Dirk and Kidd get a ring.

x2.

DMasta718
05-26-2011, 04:00 PM
Congrats to the Mavs. Hope they win it all. They seem like America's team just for this finals lol.

dtmagnet
05-26-2011, 04:00 PM
I think the majority of the sporting world is rooting for the Mavs to win the finals.

ElMarroAfamado
05-26-2011, 04:32 PM
once the Finals thread is made, there should be another thread made specifically to point out all the botched calls in favor of the Heat that happen during the Finals....something like "Officiating in the Finals" or something