PDA

View Full Version : Whats your take on Heat vs Mavs Finals (if it happens)

nattyo
05-25-2011, 12:00 PM
When you look at the mavs vs heat, who do you see winning it all? Also, do you think the Heat will get better over the next couple years? What do you think they need to add. I was thinking that top players would take less money to go play with Lebron & D Wade. Just curious....

daleja424
05-25-2011, 12:02 PM
My thoughts are a follows...

can't people wait a couple days to discuss this... both series are still going on...and when they do finally end (one way or the other) there will be plenty of time to talk about the finals at that point. The earliest possible start date for the finals is a week from now... and it may not start until as late as June 2nd...

lets just keep enjoying the conference finals and not worry about the finals just yet

tbomlad
05-25-2011, 12:19 PM
My thoughts are a follows...

can't people wait a couple days to discuss this... both series are still going on...and when they do finally end (one way or the other) there will be plenty of time to talk about the finals at that point. The earliest possible start date for the finals is a week from now... and it may not start until as late as June 2nd...

lets just keep enjoying the conference finals and not worry about the finals just yet

both series are pretty much done. miami and dallas are clearly better than their opponents.

daleja424
05-25-2011, 12:23 PM
both series are pretty much done. miami and dallas are clearly better than their opponents.

I didnt see that at all... I saw two OT games that would have made both series go 2-2...there is nothign clear about that...

Chacarron
05-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Miami is winning it all.

valade16
05-25-2011, 12:33 PM
I didnt see that at all... I saw two OT games that would have made both series go 2-2...there is nothign clear about that...

Your still talking about the Thunder and Bulls going 3-1 to end the series...

The series are over bro.

mikealike305
05-25-2011, 12:34 PM
i didnt see that at all... I saw two ot games that would have made both series go 2-2...there is nothign clear about that...

key word being "would".... But they didnt. Its not 2-2 its 3-1
so yea its pretty clear its miami and dallas baring any miricle on wood

back to the thread. Miami in 6. Who gurads lebron? Who gets wade? No one thats who

daleja424
05-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Your still talking about the Thunder and Bulls going 3-1 to end the series...

The series are over bro.

I dont see it that way. I think Miami and Dallas are the better teams... but the NBA is a funny game... the second you take your opponent lightly is the second your opponent routes you...

GREATNESS ONE
05-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Miami is winning it all.

:bla: Shoot me.

Hawkeye15
05-25-2011, 12:38 PM
Let's wait until we actually KNOW who will be in the finals.