PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Bucks Open To Jennings Offers

JDMVP
05-22-2011, 10:56 AM
www.hoopsworld.com

www.hoopshype.com

Top rumors making the rounds at the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago this week:

The Milwaukee Bucks reportedly would be open to listening to offers for guard Brandon Jennings.

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/HeadlineStories.asp?lc=NBA&c=1&TEAM_ID=&PLAYER_ID=&hd=20110522#STORY_33142#ixzz1N5qufwMr

John Walls Era
05-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Raptors should jump on this. Him and Demar already have good chemistry.

iliketurtles24
05-22-2011, 11:18 AM
i wonder what they expect to get for him?

HouRealCoach
05-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Hoopsworld and hoopshype

KnicksorBust
05-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Any Bucks fan want to explain this? Makes no sense to me to trade him unless they are eyeing a PG in the draft?

allSUAVE
05-22-2011, 11:22 AM
RT @Probballdraft Knicks fans: *Would you be willing to trade Fields and #17 for Brandon Jennings? << HELL NOOO

Pfeifer
05-22-2011, 11:23 AM
Raptors offer 5th pick (possibly Knight) and Calderon, lol or throw ins.

allSUAVE
05-22-2011, 11:26 AM
The Nets or Raptors should make a push at him.

GeekInThePink
05-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Stupid thinking by Milwaukee.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-22-2011, 11:30 AM
derek fisher for jennings

:sigh:

FriedTofuz
05-22-2011, 11:33 AM

Jennings is a horrible playmaker and is extremly inefficent. He doesnt even shoot 40% from the field. Just because theyve played together in the past, doesnt mean their chemistry will be better than ones who currently play with demar derozan.

BkOriginalOne
05-22-2011, 11:34 AM
Jennings is good, but not that good that they cannot move him. They'd have to get a replacement PG and a promising scorer on the perimeter

Atownballa5
05-22-2011, 11:34 AM
The Nets or Raptors should make a push at him.

i never followed jennings much, always seemed like a chucker but isnt he a PG? nets just got D-Will

John Walls Era
05-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Jennings is a horrible playmaker and is extremly inefficent. He doesnt even shoot 40% from the field. Just because theyve played together in the past, doesnt mean their chemistry will be better than ones who currently play with demar derozan.

Hes a good player though.

allSUAVE
05-22-2011, 11:40 AM
i never followed jennings much, always seemed like a chucker but isnt he a PG? nets just got D-Will

Off guard he's more of a SG, him and Dwill will be good in the front court

spiritBstars1
05-22-2011, 11:47 AM
Mark it down, this will go down as ANOTHER stupid trade the Bucks will make. You would think they would try to hold on to one of the good players and make a run at some point.

dhopisthename
05-22-2011, 11:52 AM

no jennings is a pg there is no way he could gaurd most sg's

ne3xchamps
05-22-2011, 12:04 PM
this doesn't make sense for milwaukee. I don't understand why the would want to trade him. He is a decent piece to start on becoming a contender. Doesn't make sense to me. But this is the bucks we are talking about.

29$JerZ
05-22-2011, 12:06 PM
Not surprised. Milwaukee probably wants to target a more competent PG in this draft that is more efficient. I doubt they get good value for him though. I don't see any of the lotto teams trading their pick for Jennings.

PrettyBoyJ
05-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Only knock I have on Jennings is his efficiency.. He's a pretty good player, when he's on fire he can light it up.. But its onl his second year I expect him to get better... I think its a character issue cuz he led them to the playoffs last season and nearly beat the hawks

LTBaByyy
05-22-2011, 12:09 PM
First they trade Dirk, then they trade Allen, now they will trade Jennings???

They will be left with Bogut and scrubs (poor mans versiom of the Magic)

You are supposed to build!!!! He had an off year

Just like every sophmore, sophmore slump

He just like Tyreke Evans will be one of the most talented young guys next year again

Lil Half Dead
05-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Probably not the worst thing for them. As long as they can keep Bogut healthy they'll be competitive.

JerseysFinest
05-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Milwaukee would be wise not to deal him.

Chi StateOfMind
05-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Dumb move if they trade him. Let him develop and add pieces.

JetsNation24
05-22-2011, 12:55 PM
If Im the Knicks I trade Balkman, Rautins, Douglas, and #17 for Jennings.

NYsFinest
05-22-2011, 12:56 PM
How is a 6 ft 160 lb point guard who shoots 38% (taking 15 shots a game) while averaging only 5 apg in his first two seasons somebody you build around? People got too caught up in his 55 pt game and occasional flashy passes. Bucks would be wise to dump him for someone efficient... having a big man like Bogut would cover up the defensive efficiencies of a player like Jimmer just like it covered it up for Jennings.

kozelkid
05-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Milwaukee would be wise to move him. Especially if they can sucker some team into thinking he is good and take a bad contract with him (like Maggette, Gooden and/or Salmons).

Hiphopopotamus
05-22-2011, 01:05 PM
How is a 6 ft 160 lb point guard who shoots 38% (taking 15 shots a game) while averaging only 5 apg in his first two seasons somebody you build around? People got too caught up in his 55 pt game and occasional flashy passes. Bucks would be wise to dump him for someone efficient... having a big man like Bogut would cover up the defensive efficiencies of a player like Jimmer just like it covered it up for Jennings.

That's the truth. He is a lot of hype. I think he could be a fine player eventually, but nobody is untouchable on a losing team. The right offer, then yeah the Bucks should do it.

Also Kozel is right. That deal should include dumping one of many bad contracts.

Colts2180
05-22-2011, 01:23 PM
Jennings is 6'1 not 6ft. Hes a very good player. People got to remember hes only 21 yrs old and a point guard at that. Pgs need more time to develop than other positions because of the responsibility. Hes got to mature and get his decision making better along with his shot selection. His assists were down this year but his scoring and FG % was up from his rookie year. He averaged 5.7assist his first year, thats pretty good. He will only get better and more selective with his shot selection. They would be stupid to trade him.

NYsFinest
05-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Jennings is 6'1 not 6ft. Hes a very good player. People got to remember hes only 21 yrs old and a point guard at that. Pgs need more time to develop than other positions because of the responsibility. Hes got to mature and get his decision making better along with his shot selection. His assists were down this year but his scoring and FG % was up from his rookie year. He averaged 5.7assist his first year, thats pretty good. He will only get better and more selective with his shot selection. They would be stupid to trade him.

His FG went up to a whopping 39% which puts him dead last (27th) among qualified starting PGs, and he still attempted the 5th most shots per game out of all PGs. Just take a moment to think about how awful that is. Least efficient scoring guard in the league took the 5th most shots....

As for 5.7 assist, that is far from pretty good... it puts him at 20th among starting PGs, the 4.8 this year has him at 31st.

So to sum it up...

dead last in shooting efficiency and apg among all starting PGs in the NBA last year... but attempted the 5th most shots per game.... inefficient much?

Crackadalic
05-22-2011, 01:35 PM
He's talanted but he needs some veterans around him.

Minimal
05-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Jennings is so overrated, he should not be a starting pg at all. Good move by Bucks.

Sly Guy
05-22-2011, 01:44 PM
as a raps fan, I'm not at all interested in jennings. Call me old school, but I'm a firm believer that your pg should pass the ball.

MilwaukeeBAller
05-22-2011, 02:01 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

SluggeR
05-22-2011, 02:29 PM
I personally think Jennings best days are ahead of him. The Bucks aint exactly the most offensively talented team. Shooting can be taught and improved, ask Nash and Jason Kidd. If he commits to getting better and gets with the right franchise, he can be a very good pg. If he learns to use his quickness & explosiveness to playmake more, he could be scary.

SA5195
05-22-2011, 02:30 PM
Raptors offer 5th pick (possibly Knight) and Calderon, lol or throw ins.

Even though this is a weak draft, I don't think Jennings is worth that much.

AddiX
05-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Jennings plays in the NBA the way a normal person plays street ball. The kid is all over the place, no idea what he he's doing, kid out of a lack of talent skills has let him do what he's done.

I was the only knick fan I know who wanted to draft Jennings before the draft.

I'm starting to question whether he will ever get it. He seems happy where he is. Improvements have been minimal.

drama1386
05-22-2011, 02:34 PM
first and foremost, just because the bucks are listening to offers for jennings, it doesn't mean that he's going anywhere. john hammond has said that bogut & jennings are the building blocks and that the bucks want to build around that foundation...

secondly, there are going to be some major changes in milwaukee. although hammond has said that jennings and bogut are the foundation, it wouldn't surprise me if we traded jennings FOR THE RIGHT DEAL. people have to realize that he is ONLY 21 years old and he has a lot to improve on, but the potential to be a very good PG is there. as a bucks fan who has watched every game this kid has played in from his rookie season on to his sophomore season, I can tell you that he has improved in certain aspects in his game from year 1 to year 2.

but....I do believe that skiles likes jennings and so does hammond so personally, I don't see him going anywhere.

jonline87
05-22-2011, 02:36 PM
I personally think Jennings best days are ahead of him. The Bucks aint exactly the most offensively talented team. Shooting can be taught and improved, ask Nash and Jason Kidd. If he commits to getting better and gets with the right franchise, he can be a very good pg. If he learns to use his quickness & explosiveness to playmake more, he could be scary.

So you're saying all he has to do is get better at shooting, passing, playmaking, and pacing? Well yeah if anybody was great at all those things, they'd be scary.

nycericanguy
05-22-2011, 02:40 PM
Surprising to hear that, not sure if I believe it.

I have mixed feelings about him, his numbers aren't good but he's only 21, and plays on a team with no legit go to guy and a very strict coach. MIL is arguable the worst offensive team in the league.

Whenever he plays against my Knicks he looks like an all-star, probably because he has that chip on his shoulder about NY passing on him. I'd have to think in NY with two legit go to guys his efficiency and assists would improve greatly.

If I'm NY I'd offer Douglas, Fields & the #17 pick. CB could slide over to the 2 guard and BJ could run the point. If he didn't work out then he's perfect S&T bait for CP3 the next summer. But I don't think NY has the pieces that MIL would be looking for.

carruthers32
05-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Toronto
Brandon Jennings
Corey Maggettee

Milwaukee
Andrea Bargnani
James Johnson
5th Overall Pick (Brandon Knight or Kemba Walker)

Brandon Jennings
Demar Derozan
Corey Maggettee
Ed Davis
FA?

Amir Johnson
Jose Calderon
Leandro Barbosa

Brandon Knight or Kemba Walker
John Salmons
James Johnson
Andrea Bargnani
Andrew Bogut

Alec Burks
Drew Gooden

kingkenny01
05-22-2011, 05:30 PM
i would not trade jennings for the first pick in the draft, i not saying jennings is amazing but that this draft is ****

FlakeyFool
05-22-2011, 05:31 PM
as a raps fan, I'm not at all interested in jennings. Call me old school, but I'm a firm believer that your pg should pass the ball.

Chicago seems to be doing fine with a shoot first PG

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-22-2011, 05:32 PM
Toronto
Brandon Jennings
Corey Maggettee

Milwaukee
Andrea Bargnani
James Johnson
5th Overall Pick (Brandon Knight or Kemba Walker)

Brandon Jennings Brandon Knight or Kemba Walker
Demar Derozan John Salmons
Corey Maggettee James Johnson
Ed Davis Andrea Bargnani
FA? Andrew Bogut

Amir Johnson Alec Burks
Jose Calderon Drew Gooden
Leandro Barbosa Ersan Ilyasova

I try to understand this post but I cant :sigh:

Ollie Tabooger
05-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Good. If we get something good for him, I would be very excited. I can't see him ever being a winner as a starting point guard.

How about: Jennings, Maggette, Ersan, Salmons, Dooling, Sanders, Gooden, Brockman, Delfino, and 1st rounder for Lebron :shrug:

Sly Guy
05-22-2011, 06:15 PM

and iverson brought the 6ers to a final once.

Com'on man, you know as well as I do, this isn't a defensively minded Raps team capable of winning games on 85 points and 30 shots for just one guy. When a point guard moves the ball, he turns everyone on his team into a weapon. When that happens, all the sudden it's 5 on 5, not 1 on 5, and the game becomes so much easier.

jockrider
05-22-2011, 06:47 PM

ahh please no he's a inefficient chucker we already have that at our center position.

brewboy288
05-22-2011, 06:51 PM
Any Bucks fan want to explain this? Makes no sense to me to trade him unless they are eyeing a PG in the draft?

The bucks have had alot of locker room drama lately, alot of players complaining, and he is one of them, not to mention his immaturity, calling out the front office. IMO this will, and needs to happen. I like him as a player, but anything else, im not a fan, he's good for charity and things like that, great guy, but he's just not ready to handle the NBA as far as maturity goes. Would love to see us get Murphy. I also wouldn't mind another top 10 pick, it's a stretch but could happen.

SluggeR
05-22-2011, 07:04 PM
So you're saying all he has to do is get better at shooting, passing, playmaking, and pacing? Well yeah if anybody was great at all those things, they'd be scary.

The difference between him and others..he has the skillset to do these things. Experience can bring about these improvemnets and improve his efficiency.

SACNYY
05-22-2011, 07:32 PM

and Barnes lol

whitemamba33
05-22-2011, 08:24 PM
He's not even good. Who cares.

Bulls_fan90
05-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Milwaukee would be wise to move him. Especially if they can sucker some team into thinking he is good and take a bad contract with him (like Maggette, Gooden and/or Salmons).

But he scored 50+ points and is better than Derrick Rose :confused::confused:

drobe86
05-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Mavs should take a seriously look at this, or even Rubio from Minnesota. Kidds not getting any younger, and we don't have a pg thats we can grrom to become a starter. Barea is a baller but he clearly is a bench guy. Tony Cubes pick up the phone!!

FarOutIos
05-22-2011, 09:00 PM
I'd take him on the kings... Not sure what they expect for him, though. We could always switch picks and throw in a player...

JasonJohnHorn
05-22-2011, 10:50 PM
smart move. He's a score-first point guard in the arenas/marbury/francis mould (not saying as or more or less talents, just similar style), and will not have a long or effective career. He can help a poor team become average, so he's good for people rebuilding he need somebody to score some points while young guys develop, or he'd be good for a team who needed some points off the bench at the PG position, but he likely will not be starting for a team that makes a deep playoff run with the style he plays. Teams that use score-first PGs just have a hard time building the appropiate pieces around them, I think because there is a fundamental flaw in a point guard who wants to score more than he wants to set up a teammate.

Jennings is a great talent, no doubt, it takes talent to be in the league, and to start, and to score the way he can when he is on, but his FG% is not impressive and he doesnt appear to have the mentality to play the PG position effectively.

So it is smart for a team to move him when he still has trade value. And I say all the above respectively with the hope that he proves me wrong. Just how I see things from where I'm sitting.

JasonJohnHorn
05-22-2011, 11:01 PM

Yes, but they are an exception to the rule. They have great interior defence, and a score-first point guard that KNOWS WHEN TO PASS! Rose is a special player. There is no doubt about that. He works the defence, and makes them play him hard, so that when he drives, he has options. It takes a very special guy, with a lot of maturity, to be able to be a score-first PG who is scoring to open things up for his teammates, and a traditional score-first point guard.

There are a few guys who can and have done that. Isiah Thomas was one. But he also had a season where he posted over 1000 assists (only two other PGs have done that, Stockton and Magic). CP3 adn D-Will both seem to be able to do that as well. They make the defence work hard to guard them so the floor opens up for their teammates.

Jennings is not of that calibre or of that maturity ON THE COURT. I'm not saying he is an imature person, but ON THE COURT there is a level of maturity, a different kind of maturity that is required. I dont think he has shown that over the course of his first two seasons, and he reminds me more of Arenas, Francis or Marbury, than CP3 or Isiah.

Rose is another story. He is a freak with a unique game. He is a special player that has the potential to redefine the position. He skill set is crazy, and if he continues to improve his game, his defence, his shooting, he will be even crazier. He's more like a SG like Wade, Drexler or Jordan, he's a shooting guard who brings the ball up, who wants to set up his own plays, and wants to set up players for others. And I dont mean to lump all those guards in together, because they all have VERY different games, but they each do have something in common. Its like the Bulls in 98, starting Harper and Jordon in the back court, they had two shooting guards, and the SG and SF split ball handling duties.

Tmath
05-22-2011, 11:11 PM
Bargnani, Calderon, Kleiza & 5th pick

for

Jennings, Bogut & Maggette.

Johann
05-22-2011, 11:24 PM

for

sounds fair to me :D lol

Tmath
05-22-2011, 11:26 PM
sounds fair to me :D lol

:cool:

hgtiger32
05-22-2011, 11:35 PM
If Im the Knicks I trade Balkman, Rautins, Douglas, and #17 for Jennings.

:facepalm:

Jennings is so overrated, he should not be a starting pg at all. Good move by Bucks.

I'd tkae him ahead of Bibby or Chalmers any day :wink:

first and foremost, just because the bucks are listening to offers for jennings, it doesn't mean that he's going anywhere. john hammond has said that bogut & jennings are the building blocks and that the bucks want to build around that foundation...

secondly, there are going to be some major changes in milwaukee. although hammond has said that jennings and bogut are the foundation, it wouldn't surprise me if we traded jennings FOR THE RIGHT DEAL. people have to realize that he is ONLY 21 years old and he has a lot to improve on, but the potential to be a very good PG is there. as a bucks fan who has watched every game this kid has played in from his rookie season on to his sophomore season, I can tell you that he has improved in certain aspects in his game from year 1 to year 2.

but....I do believe that skiles likes jennings and so does hammond so personally, I don't see him going anywhere.

exactly. the only player that we would trade jennings for is if we could get kyrie (highly unlikely) or Brandon Knight

for

would you like the Bucks to throw in 10 first round picks too?

Brew Crew
05-22-2011, 11:38 PM

Bingo. The guy stunk last season and didn't improve at all. Still cannot shoot for his life and still cannot run around a pick. If he isn't going to go back to being the PG he was in HS and before the NBA then forget it he can't do anything, really...

KDM1986
05-22-2011, 11:41 PM
I would be interested in seeing what the Bucks would want in return for Jennings. What does he honestly command in the trade market. Picks and a decent player? Cant see him bringing in too much. But then who knows trades in the NBA never seem to make any sense at all.

LongWayFromHome
05-23-2011, 12:16 AM
Jennings is a poor mans AI = NOT someone you can win with.

Terrible shooting (something like 30 flat from 3 point range and still attempted 300).

If they can get ANYTHING for him I think it is a step in the right direction as I believe he cannot be a piece in a championship team.

BrewPackBuckfan
05-23-2011, 01:23 AM
trading brandon jennings would be the biggest mistake by the bucks organization in a long time hes 21 yeah hes rough around the edges but it doesn't help when hes constantly playing with different guys every year. you look at a team like chicago (im not comparing D.rose and jennings, D.rose is straight up amazing.) but anyway Chicago has Noah, Deng, they added boozer, Taj Gibson, you added a vet like Kurt thomas who i think the bucks should have re-signed, and you have kyle korver. It helps when you keep a nucleus of guys together (Rose, Noah, Deng, etc) and add peices that will help the team not drastically change the team like the bucks do they are constantly trading every offseason they never learn to build through the draft and add free agents when necessary i know its harder for them because they are a small market team but they still can add solid contributors. Another thing when they draft they draft guys that are projects examples joe alexander and yi jianlian. the year they drafted alexander they should have traded down and took a jj hickson, nicholas batum, serge ibaka, roy hibbert, jaVale Mcgee. Grant it i know you cant pick a good player every year but come on some of these guys are going to be great players i think pretty much the guys I listed are all pretty solid players already and i think Serge, Batum, and JaVale are going to get even better. what pisses me off the most is the 07 draft i wanted Noah bad I know he didnt want to come here but ether did Yi but at least the bucks would of had two really good big men in Bogut and Noah teams would of had one hell of a time trying to stop these guys. But the past is the past im just hoping the bucks future is bright but if they trade Jennings its just going to be an endless cycle they will never be better than a .500 team give or a take 10 games unless they keep jennings and build around him and get solid guys to play around him.

LongWayFromHome
05-23-2011, 01:13 PM
trading brandon jennings would be the biggest mistake by the bucks organization in a long time hes 21 yeah hes rough around the edges but it doesn't help when hes constantly playing with different guys every year.

6 of the ten rotation guys on the Bucks are same as last year. And the only additions are Vets that are easy to play with (possibly Maggette with holding).

arkanian215
05-23-2011, 02:07 PM

Sounds like a terrible idea.

MU and UW Fan
05-23-2011, 02:25 PM
First they trade Dirk, then they trade Allen, now they will trade Jennings???

They will be left with Bogut and scrubs (poor mans versiom of the Magic)

You are supposed to build!!!! He had an off year

Just like every sophmore, sophmore slump

He just like Tyreke Evans will be one of the most talented young guys next year again

You do realize the Bucks never had Dirk. That trade was set up weeks leading up to the draft. The bucks never scouted Dirk and had no intention of selecting him to be a member of the bucks. Dallas wanted Dirk and Milwaukee wanted tractor so a deal was in place.

LA_Raiders
05-23-2011, 02:47 PM
I would trade for him, but we have nothing for the bucks...

BudGrant
05-23-2011, 02:48 PM
**** it, let's just throw Bogut in there too. But seriously, currently no one on the Bucks is worth a damn so let's hear some offers. Good idea IMO.

sixer04fan
05-23-2011, 03:05 PM
It's hard to judge this kid's value. I know he has a ton of potential, but I don't see him ever being a top tier player... I think he's more of a Jason Terry or Jamal Crawford type guy.

Giannis94
05-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Stupid thinking by Milwaukee.

Not really. Dude hasnt done anything since the 55 point game and cannot hit a jumpshot. PLEASE TRADE HIM!

crewfan13
05-23-2011, 03:57 PM
He's done nothing becasue he's in the worst possible system for young pgs. Skiles punishes mistakes by sitting him for long periods of time. Jennings is not polished enough to run an offense like Skiles (if you can call what Skiles does an offense). Jennings needs to be set free to run the floor. The Bucks dont' have the peices to run the floor, but Skiles won't let them run. He values defensive stops too much. Everyone has to stay back and make sure we get the rebound.

People also criticize his assist numbers, but that is due in part to the Bucks offense and offensive players. We have so many guys who just kill the ball movement. Salmons and Maggette eat the ball when its in their hands and want to play one on one. Outside of Delfino, we have no one who can come off of screens and catch and shoot. And Delfino isn't really great at that either. He's at his best when either off the dribble or when he has time to set up in the corner and catch off a drive. He's not a great come off of screens type guy.

Sure Jennings does have some bad shot selections, but again he's at his best when he doens't have to think all that much. With Skiles coaching, he has to worry about getting pulled after every shot. That puts alittle extra pressure on each shot. I think Jennings will still be a good player, and I would demand quite a bit if I were GM of the Bucks. I dont' think Walker or Knight really have that much more upside than Jennings.

hgtiger32
05-23-2011, 05:44 PM
All that I'm going to say is that Mike Conley took a few seasons until he finally put it together. Jennings is 20, first turns 21 in September. Give this kid some time at the least.

BrewPackBuckfan
05-23-2011, 08:13 PM
6 of the ten rotation guys on the Bucks are same as last year. And the only additions are Vets that are easy to play with (possibly Maggette with holding).
Okay thats nice to know but we also picked up two point guards that took time from him I understand he was also hurt this year, but to start Dooling who is a below average player over boykins who is a quick pg who can separate the defense to create plays is just stupid I understand boykins is 5'5" but he still can ball. It also doesn't help that John Salmons isn't the same player we picked up last year either.
Im just saying trading jennings will be a huge mistake hes still a kid he is the same age as some of the guys entering the draft at pg or a year or 2 older than them and he now has two years of experience under his belt he can only get better. My point is we need to add solid contributors to this team and create some cohesiveness on the team. IF were going to build this team out with the old and in with the new than. Get rid of some of the older guys not younger.

KDM1986
05-23-2011, 08:17 PM
All that I'm going to say is that Mike Conley took a few seasons until he finally put it together. Jennings is 20, first turns 21 in September. Give this kid some time at the least.

I agree with this. Let the kid develop for a couple seasons before trying to ship him out. Trading him isnt going to bring anything worth while back, so you might as well see if he can get it together. The talent is their the fundementals will come over time.