PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Pissed DAL-OKC plays AGAIN before CHI-MIA?

flclfanman
05-20-2011, 09:58 PM
No disrespect to that series; shaping up to be a pretty good matchup, but they just finished game 2 and they're going out to play again before MIA-CHI?

We get it, the latter will attract more viewers, but they shouldn't be allowed to milk this matchup like this. I want game 3 DAMMIT:mad:

Thoughts?

droalex
05-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Si

championships
05-20-2011, 10:14 PM
I do think it's BS.

JiffyMix88
05-20-2011, 10:17 PM
who cares they all play a game 3

k.smith904
05-20-2011, 10:17 PM
the NBA is gonna milk this series for all its worth. I wouldn't be surprised if they postponed game 4 until the following sunday.

rhino17
05-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Im not interested in watching miami play so I dont care

Bruno
05-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Yes, it's absurd for there to be that many days off in-between games. Charles and the guys on PTI agree, as do most fans.

Wade>You
05-20-2011, 10:27 PM
Im not interested in watching miami play so I dont careI wish more people were like you. Then the Heat would have no rivalries and we can quietly go about winning without league interference.

tyfreaks brotha
05-20-2011, 10:29 PM
I see why it bothers you but honestly who cares if they play before you guys do?

Wrench
05-20-2011, 10:32 PM
The NBA has always been horrid with schedule planing in the playoffs.

Tanakid777
05-20-2011, 10:38 PM
The NBA is a private corporation, therefore there is no problem with them employing a schedule that madimizes ratings and, ultimately, profit

NBA_Starter
05-20-2011, 10:50 PM
I don't understand it but will watch both games anyway!

k.smith904
05-20-2011, 10:52 PM
The NBA is a private corporation, therefore there is no problem with them employing a schedule that madimizes ratings and, ultimately, profit

Thanks for the newsflash, Tom Brokaw.

Doesn't mean fans can't be ticked off about it.

papipapsmanny
05-20-2011, 10:53 PM
kind of why the nba is a joke. All they literally care about is money, 100%, not 95% like the other sports. There is no reason why hockey players can play 2 games in 3 days and basketball this is gonna be 2 games in 5 days!!! Are you kidding me

llemon
05-20-2011, 10:55 PM
I am outraged

Heater4life
05-20-2011, 11:08 PM
This blows......

Shark
05-20-2011, 11:35 PM
So I was at David Sterns house the other day and I was a little bit disturbed to see a picture hanging at the front of his house as you walk in. Sure enough I read the title of the picture underneath "LeBron's Balls". I mean we all knew he has been on his balls since coming into the league, now every Miami fan is as well, But damn, thats gross!

mttwlsn16
05-21-2011, 12:10 AM
ya, pretty ********

droalex
05-21-2011, 12:13 AM
imad

HT9Canada
05-21-2011, 12:36 AM
kind of why the nba is a joke. All they literally care about is money, 100%, not 95% like the other sports. There is no reason why hockey players can play 2 games in 3 days and basketball this is gonna be 2 games in 5 days!!! Are you kidding me

LMFAO. the nba is a joke, but the fact is, the games are going to be played. They aren't deciding to make it the best of 9. Both series have to have a winner of 4 games. Scheduling has nothing to do with whose winning. If you wanna get pissed off, get pissed off when the league and refs do everything they can to get a series to game 7.

Instead of sitting back a watching every game on your tv like its your job, go to a bar, watch the game in your church or drive around the world and listen to the game on your radio while a homeless chick sucks your dick for 25 cents.

Be glad they are playing because next year they might not be and then your gunna cry like *******.

Love the game. As is, cause you can't do anything about it.

HT9Canada
05-21-2011, 12:38 AM
and the beeped out word is buttsex so im not chirping. im sure it hurts. i dont take that **** from no one.

Tanakid777
05-21-2011, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the newsflash, Tom Brokaw.

Doesn't mean fans can't be ticked off about it.

And I'm sure all the whiny fans will still watch the damn game Sincerely, Tom Brokaw

Chi StateOfMind
05-21-2011, 12:43 AM
Whatever what are we gunna do. Can't change it. Is it stupid as hell, yes. But hey tell David Stern to go f--- a goat.

12evolution 9
05-21-2011, 12:49 AM
No disrespect to that series; shaping up to be a pretty good matchup, but they just finished game 2 and they're going out to play again before MIA-CHI?

We get it, the latter will attract more viewers, but they shouldn't be allowed to milk this matchup like this. I want game 3 DAMMIT:mad:

Thoughts?

first Oprah, now this bull crap. The ratings would have been the same if game 3 was today and there still was a game on Sunday

Tanakid777
05-21-2011, 12:50 AM
LMFAO. the nba is a joke, but the fact is, the games are going to be played. They aren't deciding to make it the best of 9. Both series have to have a winner of 4 games. Scheduling has nothing to do with whose winning. If you wanna get pissed off, get pissed off when the league and refs do everything they can to get a series to game 7.

Instead of sitting back a watching every game on your tv like its your job, go to a bar, watch the game in your church or drive around the world and listen to the game on your radio while a homeless chick sucks your dick for 25 cents.

Be glad they are playing because next year they might not be and then your gunna cry like *******.

Winner

papipapsmanny
05-21-2011, 01:07 AM

reason 100038028 why this forum is a joke.

I really want to go in length and show why you are a joke, but you did that yourself, hell I feel stupid dignifying what you just said with a response, but quoting you is damaging enough to you so Ill leave it at that

papipapsmanny
05-21-2011, 01:09 AM
Ohh and the nba is still a joke in this aspect

sep11ie
05-21-2011, 01:09 AM
I don't know whAT WE'RE YEEEEELLLLLIIIINNNNGGG ABOUT!

papipapsmanny
05-21-2011, 01:11 AM
I don't know whAT WE'RE YEEEEELLLLLIIIINNNNGGG ABOUT!

apparently if you say anything bad about the nba its hurts some people's vaginas around here

Shark
05-21-2011, 02:41 AM
apparently if you say anything bad about the nba its hurts some people's vaginas around here

I think its your Vagina thats bleeding, you wont stfu, you keep going on and go. Stfu already.

Meloman
05-21-2011, 02:59 AM
What bothers me most about this is that it actually has competitive implications. Isn't the difference between 1 and 3 days of rest for Udonis Haslem huge? And we saw how big it is for Miami when he can give them something. As a Heat hater, this really bothers me. The league is indirectly affecting the outcome of the series by milking it for more money.

Raph12
05-21-2011, 02:59 AM
I don't mind, I kind of want to see what happens in the OKC-DAL series anyways...

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-21-2011, 04:39 AM
I think its your Vagina thats bleeding, you wont stfu, you keep going on and go. Stfu already.

another quality thread in the NBA forum:rolleyes:

JonnyBrav000
05-21-2011, 05:32 AM

Sounds about right, haha.

Kobes a Killer
05-21-2011, 05:44 AM
So ********, ****ing ********. Makes the NBA look like a ****ing joke

GspLAL
05-21-2011, 06:30 AM
I don't understand it but will watch both games anyway!

What's there to understand? they're showing it on a Sunday because people dont work on Sundays.

jzero
05-21-2011, 08:58 AM

free shipping
competitive price
any size available
accept the paypal

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL 2,TL3) $35

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey, coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy) $25

way to break the ice

JasonJohnHorn
05-21-2011, 09:16 AM
OMG YES!!! WTF is wrong with this league. Do they not realize that Friday is a high ratings night. I didnt have to get up at 5:30 AM on satruday, so I could stay up and watch the game, and what happened... NO F@CK!NG GAME!!!

ARGH!!!! They do this every year.

JordansBulls
05-21-2011, 09:24 AM

Thoughts?

I don't see why it is like that. There were 2 days in between Games 1 and 2 and now 3 days in between Games 2 and 3 and then only 1 day for every other game. I'd rather have Game 6 on Friday and then give extra rest for game 7.

todu82
05-21-2011, 09:27 AM
The NBA playoff schedule is a joke. Each game should be every 2nd night as it is with the NHL.

Russollini
05-21-2011, 09:33 AM
IT totally changes the series. Guys get to rest, UD can get some more practice in and the teams will be out of Rhythm. It is awful. They should have played on Friday or not later then Saturday.

dtmagnet
05-21-2011, 09:34 AM
I have to say I was pretty pissed off that they are waiting until sunday for the Bulls Heat game I really wanted to watch it last night or tonight.

DeyAce
05-21-2011, 10:04 AM
its all oprahs fault

DR_1
05-21-2011, 10:15 AM
In a word, Yes.

apocalypse15
05-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Same thing happened in the Heat vs. Celtics series. I believe it was 5 days off before they played game 3 at 8 o'clock on a Saturday.

Lil Half Dead
05-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Yeah I was pissed when I found out.

allSUAVE
05-21-2011, 11:55 AM
I Like the Dallas OKC Series better anyways

Ollie Tabooger
05-21-2011, 12:06 PM
I Like the Dallas OKC Series better anyways

This.

tredigs
05-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I am PISSED! I'm losing sleep - hair's turning gray/falling out, can't hold my food down, wake up with the sweats - the whole nine!

...No, I don't care. Neither should you. Is this really a thread? Really? ...

ldawg
05-21-2011, 02:16 PM
It goes to show its all about money and ratings, the nba is 90% fixed. Miami was favored from off season to win the title and will win it all when its all said and done just like Griffin was slam dunk winner before his first dunk. You play by Stern rules and don't complain when you see whats going on or you will be hit with a hefty fine for talking the truth. So you guys better be careful what u type or you will get a hefty fine. I for one would be extremely surprise if Miami does not win it all because the stage is already set for them to win the title. Okc, Dallas and Bulls don't stand a chance if the networks don't care to air them and that only means one thing, we are watching the nba staring the Heat. Sorry Bulls you will not beat the Heat if its close game you have to out class them to stand a chance, the nba want them in the finals and the refs are their to make sure they will.

td0tsfinest
05-21-2011, 03:54 PM
No I don't really care that OKC-DAL game is before Heat and Bulls. If the question is am I pissed of that Heat-Bulls series have 3 days rest? No not really. I like to go out on Friday nights, so I'm happy I didn't miss anything.

Hawkeye15
05-21-2011, 03:59 PM
while I think the number of days off is extreme, to answer the OP, I could care less. Only Bulls-Heat fans care I would imagine. The general NBA fan just cares if there is a game on tonight or not

BRICKCITYPIMP12
05-21-2011, 04:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..wtf?? who cares what game is on first or what not.. if u dont see that game today u know it will be on the next day...lmfao...chill out man

ldawg
05-21-2011, 06:25 PM
I am neither a bulls nore a heat fan but it shows the nba has favored teams and players. Why not let mia and bulls play on Sat and Dallas okc on Sun. It really does not matter when they play but because they did that it shows they have a different agenda and the least popular teams are on a different playing field. Its like magic i distract you with one hand and u pay no attention to the other hand. It may fly over some head and say so what as long as someone wins 4 games but its the big picture they are missing. If you go to work late very often and a coworker walk up to u and tells you he gets up at 5 get the kids ready, make breakfast and he leaves home at 6 and get there at 6:45 then ask how are your kids and then ask what time u leave home? was he just making small talk? I also am not a Dallas or okc fan but their owners has the right to be a bit upset. its like magic i distract you with one hand and u pay no attention to the other hand.

Hangtime
05-21-2011, 06:57 PM
Yeah it's messed up. But you all will watch anyways so who gives a ****.

John Walls Era
05-21-2011, 07:00 PM
TBH I like watching basketball (not as much anymore). A games a game, especially when my team is out.

Big Zo
05-21-2011, 07:03 PM
I am neither a bulls nore a heat fan but it shows the nba has favored teams and players. Why not let mia and bulls play on Sat and Dallas okc on Sun. It really does not matter when they play but because they did that it shows they have a different agenda and the least popular teams are on a different playing field. Its like magic i distract you with one hand and u pay no attention to the other hand. It may fly over some head and say so what as long as someone wins 4 games but its the big picture they are missing. If you go to work late very often and a coworker walk up to u and tells you he gets up at 5 get the kids ready, make breakfast and he leaves home at 6 and get there at 6:45 then ask how are your kids and then ask what time u leave home? was he just making small talk? I also am not a Dallas or okc fan but their owners has the right to be a bit upset. its like magic i distract you with one hand and u pay no attention to the other hand.

So what you're saying is that the puppy was just like industry in that they were both lost in the woods. Gotcha.

TrueFan420
05-21-2011, 08:55 PM
kind of why the nba is a joke. All they literally care about is money, 100%, not 95% like the other sports.

this

ldawg
05-21-2011, 11:28 PM
Yeah it's messed up. But you all will watch anyways so who gives a ****.exactly who want to watch will watch and just sit back and enjoy the show and who don't want to be taken for a ride just wont watch, espn will sum it up in 1 min. That is why the media and advertisements are so effective there will always have don't care gullible folks to be taking advantage of and some who refuse to be insulted. We all know wwf is fake but they still have a pack house with people cheering the top of their lungs. The nba is not so lucky there are teams loosing money in the nba because fans know their team don't have a real shot at winning that is why owners now want a hard cap to even out the playing field.

MrfadeawayJB
05-22-2011, 12:01 AM
yeah i never understood that

sep11ie
05-22-2011, 05:42 PM
So what you're saying is that the puppy was just like industry in that they were both lost in the woods. Gotcha.

Comedy 101 right there. I don't think there could be a better response than that.

ldawg
05-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Comedy 101 right there. I don't think there could be a better response than that.just another deer in head lights