PDA

View Full Version : Off topic and Off season thread: anything and anyone welcome

mzgrizz
05-20-2011, 11:09 AM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/153/grizzliescopy.jpg

Guess it's time to add this. We never got enough traffic in here to do one before; and STILL may not, but we have a few dedicated posters who may want to keep up with things outside basketball and looking forward into next season.

mzgrizz
05-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Wish all the guests who haven't signed up, would do so. It's a lot of fun in the forums as long as you don't stick your neck out too far !! Posting in the Grizzlies forum is a little more "private" than putting your thoughts on the NBA forum, but you also get to meet a lot more ppl out there,too. SO open invitation to those of you who have enjoyed reading along

MrfadeawayJB
05-20-2011, 12:32 PM
I'm glad the Grizz have gained some new fans this year. Hopefully the grizz forum will get some more guests next year. Although i have noticed some new PSD accounts made during the playoffs, so maybe that will help.

mzgrizz
05-21-2011, 12:06 PM
Yep ! I plan to play a lot more golf now :)
Yesterday was my best round this season at 101(48 on front 9 and ugh 53 on the back) The 3 7's and 1 snowman kept me from breaking 100 !