PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Wade Diss.

LeAlias
05-19-2011, 11:04 AM
I'll put this as simple as possible. I'm going to be in a Rap battle, and it's part of an Alias tourney where we play different people. I'm Lebron James and my opponent is Dwayne Wade. Since I don't watch basketball that much (the occasional game or two), I don't really know much about either player. So basically, what about Dwayne Wade can I make fun of, career lowpoints, embarrasing moments? eg. Gibson's dunk on him. Help appreciated? :?:

Big Zo
05-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Nothing. Dwyane Wade is the man.

Sly Guy
05-19-2011, 11:06 AM
lol, inb4dalock.

Heater4life
05-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Basketball player rap battle? :laugh2:

dnewguy
05-19-2011, 11:13 AM
I'll put this as simple as possible. I'm going to be in a Rap battle, and it's part of an Alias tourney where we play different people. I'm Lebron James and my opponent is Dwayne Wade. Since I don't watch basketball that much (the occasional game or two), I don't really know much about either player. So basically, what about Dwayne Wade can I make fun of, career lowpoints, embarrasing moments? eg. Gibson's dunk on him. Help appreciated? :?:

You're out of style, like dwayne Wade

we rock blings, you rock bandages

we stay hood, you on gabby toes

it'z over like Gibson over Wade

AnalyzeNShoot
05-19-2011, 11:13 AM
cool Story, but its a good idea for entertainment sake atleast

John Walls Era
05-19-2011, 11:14 AM
:facepalm:

12evolution 9
05-19-2011, 11:14 AM
naw ... He had the balls to go block a 6'8 taj Gibson.... Guys gotta remember he only 6'3 ....

... but he is the best shot blocking guard IN NBA HISTORY.. OF ALL TIME

Big Zo
05-19-2011, 11:15 AM
I also forgot to mention that Chuck Norris was Dwyane Wade's understudy.

Heater4life
05-19-2011, 11:16 AM
I mean if you could pick any player you should go after one with off the court ish. but if your going to diss d wade because you have no choice. Divorce, being raised by his sisters, drug addict mom, complaining to the refs, gibson dunk, nickname flash. Just do research, cant rap if you dont have details.

MagicHero3
05-19-2011, 11:17 AM
dwayne wade cries- he throws his body at ppl- he got railed by Gibson- he NEVER complained once about anything until Lebron got there- He cant win a championship without another superstar (shaq). He unfortunately is friends with Lebron who is the most selfish person in the NBA. Lebron would also stab him in the back in a millisecond if it meant he could win a title. Shall i go on?

ManRam
05-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Hate threads aren't allowed, and since all you are looking for is ways to "make fun of Wade", this constitutes as being a hate thread.

Not thread worthy.