PDA

View Full Version : Heat vs Bulls game 2- Proof.

MagicHero3
05-19-2011, 08:44 AM
Can we comfortably say that the NBA referees are trying to fix these games?
I mean, even Heat fans will agree that those officials were corrupting the game. It was disgusting. I dont know why nobody talks about it. Im not even a Bulls fan! I was just watching it and saw these calls! Even Reggie Miller admitted on TV they were horrible. So why dont we do anything about it? They are obviously fixing these games. I understand the Bulls played badly and they probably deserved to lose, but a LOT of those fouls put key players in foul trouble early.

Why cant I watch basketball anymore without watching "David Stern's minions" ruin a perfectly good matchup by calling HORRIBLE HORRIBLE fouls to push things in Stern's favor.

This is no longer a conspiracy to me, I have SEEN IT and now its a FACT.

Am I the only one who feels this way? Do we have any youtube clips of these horrible calls throughout NBA history?

Greet
05-19-2011, 08:46 AM
I feel bad for your parents

MagicHero3
05-19-2011, 08:48 AM
sshh

fishfan79
05-19-2011, 08:51 AM
in before close and lock, but I would say there was plenty of home cooking like the fouls on haslem with the rose charge and a few others like that

chicago shot horrible, got out rebounded and both teams played killer defense.

d00d
05-19-2011, 08:52 AM
4 fouls in 46 seconds is blatant and in your face, they didn't even try to disguise it

go to Tim Donaghy's facebook wall. He predicted last nights fix

Fmaranesi
05-19-2011, 08:53 AM
Bulls shot more free throws and Heat were called for more fouls, The Bulls lost because they shot 3-20 from 3 point land, missed 10 free throws and only scored 10 points in the 4th quarter. Get over it Magic fan.

TylerSL
05-19-2011, 08:53 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

the ref thing is getting soo old, you guys need to grow up...

daleja424
05-19-2011, 08:54 AM
Actually most neutral parties said it was called evenly and that the bulls got the benefit o the whistle down the stretch. There were a ton of bad calls, don't get me wrong, but if you only saw the bad calls against the bulls you weren't watching very well. the bad calls in this game were very even, although the haters love to steal credit from the heat. I didn't realize it was the officials who made 9 straight points to ice the game when it was tied late in the 4th.

Greet
05-19-2011, 08:55 AM
4 fouls in 46 seconds is blatant and in your face, they didn't even try to disguise it

The Bulls got more free-throw attempts than the Heat in both games.

TylerSL
I mean, even Heat fans will agree that those officials were corrupting the game. It was disgusting. I dont know why nobody talks about it. Im not even a Bulls fan! I was just watching it and saw these calls! Even Reggie Miller admitted on TV they were horrible. So why dont we do anything about it? They are obviously fixing these games. I understand the Bulls played badly and they probably deserved to lose, but a LOT of those fouls put key players in foul trouble early.

Why cant I watch basketball anymore without watching "David Stern's minions" ruin a perfectly good matchup by calling HORRIBLE HORRIBLE fouls to push things in Stern's favor.

Am I the only one who feels this way? Do we have any youtube clips of these horrible calls throughout NBA history?

The Bulls shot more FT's :facepalm:

Fmaranesi

Yeah because Tim Donaghy is all knowing, you do realize that if the Bulls hit five more free throws instead of missing ten and made a few more threes instead of missing 17 of them then the Bulls would have won and nobody would be saying anything.

Did the refs plays some part in the outcomes of some plays ?? Of Course, but in what games do they not? Nobody complains about the refs when their team wins but when they lose then every single questionable call is remembered.

There are questionable calls in every single game, plus the Bulls have shot more free throws and been called for less fouls in both of these games, but hey the refs are cheating right? They cheated big time when they let Lebron hit that 3 or the clinching jump shot with a man in his face right?

justinnum1
05-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Im looking forward to seeing three more of these threads:)

dnewguy
LMAO, Rose ran into a Heat player twice (Haslem and Anthony) both were called against Miami, Wade was mugged by the Bulls Center, they called it a great block, a block that drew blood? Wade lost the ball, Asik hit it out of bound, they called it Bulls ball. I think Bulls fans are very hypocritical, even though they got more breaks than Miami, they still whine.

It's the refs that made them shoot 34%, they shot more free trows but somehow the refs wanted Miami to win. LMAO.

justinnum1

Lets balme the refs instead of the 10 missed point blank layups by the bulls:rolleyes:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-19-2011, 08:58 AM
stop with dumb threads please

SteBO
05-19-2011, 08:58 AM
:sigh:

This will be locked soon, and I won't do it because I'll then be accused of being a homer, so I'll say this now.

The Bulls got a lot of bogus calls down the stretch of that game, when it was clear Haslem and Miller were set in the paint, therefore, Rose should've picked up two offensive fouls, but they both called blocking fouls. Also, there was a ball that clearly went off Omer Asik out of bounds, and the ref standing right in front of the play. But it was Chicago ball. If anything, credit the Heat for overcoming those and playing lock down defense for entire second half. :)

justinnum1
05-19-2011, 08:59 AM
LMAO, Rose ran into a Heat player twice (Haslem and Anthony) both were called against Miami, Wade was mugged by the Bulls Center, they called it a great block, a block that drew blood? Wade lost the ball, Asik hit it out of bound, they called it Bulls ball. I think Bulls fans are very hypocritical, even though they got more breaks than Miami, they still whine.

It's the refs that made them shoot 34%, they shot more free trows but somehow the refs wanted Miami to win. LMAO.

For real!!!!!! Miami and the bulls got bad calls, but to blame the loss on the refs is beyond pathetic.

dnewguy
05-19-2011, 09:00 AM
I thought the op wanted to show proof, instead he whined. Where's the proof? Show us some missed calls.

Fmaranesi
05-19-2011, 09:00 AM

This will be locked soon, and I won't do it because I'll then be accused of being a homer, so I'll say this now.

The Bulls got a lot of bogus calls down the stretch of that game, when it was clear Haslem and Miller were set in the paint, therefore, Rose should've picked up two offensive fouls, but they both called blocking fouls. Also, there was a ball that clearly went off Omer Asik out of bounds, and the ref standing right in front of the play. But it was Chicago ball. If anything, credit the Heat for overcoming those and playing lock down defense for entire second half. :)

haha yeah right that would require giving the Heat some credit and we all know PSD can't fathom doing such terrible acts

justinnum1
05-19-2011, 09:01 AM

:facepalm: The bulls were playing way to aggressive on defense and the refs finally called it. Do you think your players can just do whatever they want? There are rules and the refs enforced them. If the bulls were in the penalt 2 minutes in i doubt you would be complaining .

TylerSL
05-19-2011, 09:02 AM
unless on very rare occasions (Lakers/Kings WCF game 7) the refs are even. People who complain about refs are some of the biggest babies ever. :cry: is all they do...

justinnum1
05-19-2011, 09:03 AM

Do you see this bulls fans...

synister281
05-19-2011, 09:03 AM

The Bulls may have gotten some homecourt calls down the stretch, BUT, the biggest factor is alot of mystery fouls were called earlier in the game that forced the Bulls to made substitutions that typically would not have happened. This also made them play a little more conservatively on defense.

The Bulls got outplayed and especially out shot. They lost that game, but the referees definately played towards Miami's favor to set the tempo of the game.

justinnum1
05-19-2011, 09:04 AM
The Bulls may have gotten some homecourt calls down the stretch, BUT, the biggest factor is alot of mystery fouls were called earlier in the game that forced the Bulls to made substitutions that typically would not have happened. This also made them play a little more conservatively on defense.

The Bulls got outplayed and especially out shot. They lost that game, but the referees definately played towards Miami's favor to set the tempo of the game.

And you can credit the heat for attacking.

SteBO
05-19-2011, 09:05 AM

And the refs tried to swing momentum back to the Bulls by calling nonsense on the Heat in fourth quarter, the most important quarter in basketball. Period. The ref whining is pathetic, both ways.

gaughan333
05-19-2011, 09:07 AM

Bringing up points like this is the stupidest argument. It's about calls that should not have been made and were or vice versa. Bringing up something like this makes it look like you don't get that point.

fishfan79
05-19-2011, 09:08 AM

and the bs calls in the first against the heat which gave us multiple fouls on most of our best players right away and put the heat into the penalty right away.

Once again the bulls had home cooking. I cant wait to see the threads when we get to miami and the refs favor them.

justinnum1
05-19-2011, 09:13 AM
Bringing up points like this is the stupidest argument. It's about calls that should not have been made and were or vice versa. Bringing up something like this makes it look like you don't get that point.

Bring up a specific instance where you were upset with a call and i will give you one as wel...

justinnum1
05-19-2011, 09:14 AM
and the bs calls in the first against the heat which gave us multiple fouls on most of our best players right away and put the heat into the penalty right away.

Once again the bulls had home cooking. I cant wait to see the threads when we get to miami and the refs favor them.

Yep, miami will finally get some calls in this series starting sunday.

JordansBulls
05-19-2011, 09:15 AM
The games are not fixed, but I'm sure they are called a certain way so that the series can last a long time.

king4day
05-19-2011, 09:21 AM

There are some threads that it won't matter what team you like, if it's blatant then it's fine to close. I've close plenty a Suns bashing threads myself in the past.

Regarding the thread, we know after every single game, refs are gonna get the blame from some fans.

When you have 3 slashers in Wade, Lebron, and Rose, along with two teams that are leaders in the league in defense, you can expect more fouls to be called because the offense is trying extra hard to get points. Meaning reach ins, charges, or just blocking fouls.