PDA

View Full Version : Kendrick Perkins: I don't like Chandler

towlsmoke420
05-19-2011, 12:27 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6563701

"Me and Tyson never got along. I'm serious," said Perkins, whom the Thunder acquired in a trade deadline deal with the Boston Celtics. "He don't like me, I don't like him and that's pretty much how it's been. Everybody always looks at me as kind of like a dirty player if you're on the opposite team, but he's just as dirty as anybody else."

:catfight:

MacFitz92
05-19-2011, 12:37 AM
Probably pissed about the hype (honestly earned) Chandler has been getting this season/postseason.

NYtilIdie
05-19-2011, 12:37 AM
Perkins is like Ghostface, they don't like anybody thats not on their team.

Bulls_fan90
05-19-2011, 12:48 AM
I hate Perkins. Hope Chandler puts him on a poster.

Jahari Kavi
05-19-2011, 12:54 AM
LOL I love it!!!

stawka
05-19-2011, 01:13 AM
Breaking news: Perkins hates everyone

Good on him, I love this in big men. The NBA needs more of this ****!

Raph12
05-19-2011, 01:21 AM
Perk is just mad he's getting bullied, Chandler plays like Perk, except he's much more athletic... Both are dirty/physical and deserve each other.

meloman1592
05-19-2011, 01:41 AM
chandler is a better, more athletic version of perk.

Avenged
05-19-2011, 01:52 AM
Perkins hates everyone. His toughness is so damn overrated. His whole game is overrated.

This guy talks so much **** about players who are better than him.

MrfadeawayJB
05-19-2011, 01:52 AM
Perkins is just a hater because he is being exposed in the playoffs against quality bigs. Bet you wish you had KG to help on the weak side huh Perk?

BlondeBomber41
05-19-2011, 02:15 AM
Yeah, I'm usually now a fan of people that are better than me either.

5ass
05-19-2011, 02:28 AM
Perkins hates everyone. His toughness is so damn overrated. His whole game is overrated.

ya his big mouth is pissing me off, especially when he cant do **** on the court

championships
05-19-2011, 02:32 AM
Perkins talks alot for someone who sucks.

ilovemyangel
05-19-2011, 02:56 AM
Yeah, I'm usually now a fan of people that are better than me either.

lol, are you the league MVP? :p

Catfish1314
05-19-2011, 02:58 AM

I agree. It's quite feminine.

ilovemyangel
05-19-2011, 03:03 AM
ya his big mouth is pissing me off, especially when he cant do **** on the court

you know what, literally everybody in the forum did it at some point in time. talking **** about other people who are better than them. whether they were dissing rondo, lebron, howard or kobe, and we can't do **** on the court

12evolution 9
05-19-2011, 07:55 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6563701[/url]

"Me and Tyson never got along. I'm serious," said Perkins, whom the Thunder acquired in a trade deadline deal with the Boston Celtics. "He don't like me, I don't like him and that's pretty much how it's been. Everybody always looks at me as kind of like a dirty player if you're on the opposite team, but he's just as dirty as anybody else."

:catfight:

give me Chandler before Perkins ANY DAY.....

... i actually wanted Chandler when he was in New Orleans

justinnum1
05-19-2011, 08:20 AM
Who does Perkins like?

SteBO
05-19-2011, 08:20 AM
Looks like Kendrick Perkins is exposing who he truly is, an overrated big man who tries to hide his inferiority by taking taking shots at players better than he is. What a shame! :pity:

gsgs49
05-19-2011, 08:25 AM
ďI have nothing against him,Ē Chandler said of Perkins. ďHe won a championship with the Boston Celtics, and thatís where Iím trying to take my team. I mean, Iíve got respect for him, what he was able to accomplish. But all the chippy stuff, the after-the-ball stuff, thatís all nonsense and Iím not going to get involved with it.Ē

ďHonestly, my motive is not to get into it with Kendrick Perkins,Ē Chandler said. ďMy motive is to make my team better when Iím on the floor and give my team an opportunity to win. My team is not going to be better with me off the floor, so thereís no reason for me to get into it with him. The only benefit thatís going to have is me off the floor and giving them a better chance to win, so Iím not getting into it with him.Ē

SteBO
05-19-2011, 08:40 AM
ďI have nothing against him,Ē Chandler said of Perkins. ďHe won a championship with the Boston Celtics, and thatís where Iím trying to take my team. I mean, Iíve got respect for him, what he was able to accomplish. But all the chippy stuff, the after-the-ball stuff, thatís all nonsense and Iím not going to get involved with it.Ē

ďHonestly, my motive is not to get into it with Kendrick Perkins,Ē Chandler said. ďMy motive is to make my team better when Iím on the floor and give my team an opportunity to win. My team is not going to be better with me off the floor, so thereís no reason for me to get into it with him. The only benefit thatís going to have is me off the floor and giving them a better chance to win, so Iím not getting into it with him.Ē

Gotta respect Chandlers' maturity in this response. He knows he has a goal to accomplish with his team, and that's all he cares about. If Perkins thinks he going to get into Tysons' head, he's got another thing coming. Chandler's not afraid of him, clearly.

jrm2054
05-19-2011, 08:48 AM
I like the things he says dont like him though

nycsports2
05-19-2011, 09:18 AM

hell ya i hate how everyones friends i want straight goons on my team

daleja424
05-19-2011, 09:54 AM
Good. That's how it ought to be.

Baller1
05-19-2011, 10:46 AM
:laugh:

I love it. And I can't wait until he's healthy so that everyone can get off his ***. He redefined the Thunder team as soon as he was integrated into the lineup, yet everyone likes to overlook that and knock the guy. You really think we'd be in the WCF with Green and Krstic?

Nope.

AnalyzeNShoot
05-19-2011, 11:10 AM
He certainly adds the Goon Personality to the Thunder squad,

AnalyzeNShoot
05-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Which is Needed for This young team to be successful. Guess having the Angriest man in NBA in your roster have its benefits

jezzyman05
05-19-2011, 11:26 AM

The NBA has become a soft league, everyone is sensitive and everyone is friends...thats a bunch a bull .....there needs to be more anger/trash talking, more heated rivalies man, thats what makes sports good.

Hangtime
05-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Chandler not the one he needs to worry about, Dirk is. That should be the man they all hate.

sep11ie
05-19-2011, 11:47 AM
lol, are you the league MVP? :p

Is Perk?

sep11ie
05-19-2011, 11:50 AM
Who does Perkins like?

It's been reported he actually has a strong relationship with Justin Bieber.

jimbobjarree
05-19-2011, 12:11 PM
at least hes honest

blahblahyoutoo
05-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Perk needs English lessons.

smith&wesson
05-19-2011, 12:14 PM

agree,

perkins is only good at running his mouth and thats about all he is good at.

ChitownSports16
05-19-2011, 12:34 PM
Chandler>Perkins

He just crying once again... Whats new with the guy?

MrfadeawayJB
05-19-2011, 12:59 PM

smith&wesson
05-19-2011, 01:21 PM
at least hes honest

If he was honest he would say,

"im an idiot, I should have taken a contract i deserved rather then demanding to be overpaid"

"also i was a decent player in boston because of kg, I realize now im nothing with out him"

" I feel bad for okc for trading for me because i havent contributed anything and i can tell every one really misses jeff green"

"also I act like im tough but i havent thrown a punch or kick or anything, but im pretty good at taking a crap through my mouth every chance i get."

"oh and im not always mad my eye brows just look like that because my face is semi ********. i just act like a thug but im no gangster, im what you call a typical wankster"

thats what perks would say if he was honest ;)

LongWayFromHome
05-19-2011, 01:52 PM
If he was honest he would say,

"im an idiot, I should have taken a contract i deserved rather then demanding to be overpaid"

"also i was a decent player in boston because of kg, I realize now im nothing with out him"

" I feel bad for okc for trading for me because i havent contributed anything and i can tell every one really misses jeff green"

"also I act like im tough but i havent thrown a punch or kick or anything, but im pretty good at taking a crap through my mouth every chance i get."

"oh and im not always mad my eye brows just look like that because my face is semi ********. i just act like a thug but im no gangster, im what you call a typical wankster"

thats what perks would say if he was honest ;)

KnicksR4Real
05-19-2011, 02:00 PM
He's a classic hater...

ilovemyangel
05-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Is Perk?

you're completely missing the point dude. air ball. :rolleyes:

hugepatsfan
05-19-2011, 02:57 PM
I miss Perk :( I'm glad BOS made the trade, but he's still one of my favorite players.

IceMan360
05-19-2011, 03:07 PM
Perkins is just a hater because he is being exposed in the playoffs against quality bigs. Bet you wish you had KG to help on the weak side huh Perk?

:clap:

\thread

smith&wesson
05-19-2011, 03:19 PM

Beiber has a nicer shot then perks does. so perks is hating on him too

smith&wesson
05-19-2011, 03:24 PM
I miss Perk :( I'm glad BOS made the trade, but he's still one of my favorite players.

how can you be glad boston traded him away and miss him at the same time ?

i think boston made an amazing move. the thunder got robbed in this trade big time.

hugepatsfan
05-19-2011, 03:30 PM
how can you be glad boston traded him away and miss him at the same time ?

i think boston made an amazing move. the thunder got robbed in this trade big time.

Basketball wise it was a good move for us IMO. That's why I'm glad we made the trade.

But Perk was and still is one of my favorite players. I just recognize that it was best for the team to move him.

smith&wesson
05-19-2011, 03:32 PM
Basketball wise it was a good move for us IMO. That's why I'm glad we made the trade.

But Perk was and still is one of my favorite players. I just recognize that it was best for the team to move him.

so your glad your favourit player got traded.. hmmm i guess i understand. but i do agree with you that basket ball wize it was a GREAT deal for boston.

Purple&Gold24
05-19-2011, 03:51 PM
haha perkins.

Tony_Starks
05-19-2011, 04:02 PM
Rest of the NBA: Perkins is overrated, AND we don't like him either.