PDA

View Full Version : ESPNChicago: LeBron James fighting head cold

JordansBulls
05-18-2011, 03:29 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6563197

LeBron James won't just be battling the Chicago Bulls' strong defense and raucous crowd for Wednesday night's Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals.

James said Wednesday after the Miami Heat's shootaround that he's been fighting a head cold for the past three days that has been draining him. He said he's been treating it as best as he can with medication and extra rest.

"I'm taking everything you can get from 7-Eleven," James said. "I've been sick since we got here."

James struggled in the Heat's Game 1 loss to the Bulls, scoring just 15 points on 5-of-15 shooting. James did not blame his performance on the illness and has been able to get through all of the Heat's practices and workouts over the last few days.

ChitownSports16
05-18-2011, 03:34 PM
is it me or does this guy always get sick when he's in Chicago?

Sadds The Gr8
05-18-2011, 03:36 PM
excuses.

davids22
05-18-2011, 03:36 PM
:facepalm:

Here come all the Bulls fans saying the same crap they did last year about his elbow injury.

ChitownSports16
05-18-2011, 03:37 PM

Here come all the Bulls fans saying the same crap they did last year about his elbow injury.

And what is that? Please explain...

StriveGreatness
This means he's gonna drop 50 tonight.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
Excuses already?:shrug:

D1JM
05-18-2011, 03:39 PM

you dont fail neither. you always go and try to take a jab at us in every thread. i call that being a hypocrite

davids22
05-18-2011, 03:40 PM
This is nothing... just ESPN Chicago doing what they're supposed to do, and that's get Bulls fans riled up for the game. The more Bulls fans who think Lebron is trying to make excuses, the more pumped they'll get for the game. This is NOTHING just like the elbow injury was nothing last year. You never once heard Lebron say "I didn't beat the Celtics because I wasn't 100%". Just like he'll never say "Oh we only lost because of my head cold".

People put Lebron under a microscope for EVERYTHING. I bet a reporter asked him how he felt for tonights game, and he said "I'm ready, I've had a little runny nose but I'm ready to play" and they spun that into "OMG LEBRON HAS A COLD EXCUSES EXCUSES"

redwhitenblue
05-18-2011, 03:40 PM
So he's already extended this as his excuse for Sunday, now tonight it's either "well he's sick" if he doesn't play great or "OMG MJ FLU GAME!" if he's back to normal.

redwhitenblue
05-18-2011, 03:41 PM
This is nothing... just ESPN Chicago doing what they're supposed to do, and that's get Bulls fans riled up for the game. The more Bulls fans who think Lebron is trying to make excuses, the more pumped they'll get for the game. This is NOTHING just like the elbow injury was nothing last year. You never once heard Lebron say "I didn't beat the Celtics because I wasn't 100%". Just like he'll never say "Oh we only lost because of my head cold".

People put Lebron under a microscope for EVERYTHING. I bet a reporter asked him how he felt for tonights game, and he said "I'm ready, I've had a little runny nose but I'm ready to play" and they spun that into "OMG LEBRON HAS A COLD EXCUSES EXCUSES"
They didnt' misquote him saying he's been sick since he got to Chicago, let's stop acting like it's a totally made up story.

ChitownSports16
05-18-2011, 03:41 PM
^^ that's funny cuz it was on ESPN... Not only ESPN Chicago.

SteveNash
05-18-2011, 03:43 PM

Was he sick last postseason against the Bulls where he averaged 32/9/8 on 57%?

Rivera
lol whether this is true or not releasing this information will make one of 2 responses tonight

if lebron does poor:

he sucks. hes using the head cold as an excuse suck it up lebum. hes always got excuses he needs to man up and stop being a *****. if derrick rose had a head cold he wouldnt have made any excuses of it and he would still go out and get 40 points cause rose is humble and hes the MVP!

if lebron goes off:

UmaD? he had the jordan flu against jordans old team UmaD? rose sucks

ChitownSports16
So he's already extended this as his excuse for Sunday, now tonight it's either "well he's sick" if he doesn't play great or "OMG MJ FLU GAME!" if he's back to normal.

:clap:

davids22
you dont fail neither. you always go and try to take a jab at us in every thread. i call that being a hypocrite

I only take jabs at the Bulls fans who can't hold an argument and rag on Lebron for EVERYTHING HE DOES. I never talk bad about D Rose... I steered clear of the thread about J.A. Adandes article about "Rose the best NBA player?" just to avoid the mess that was probably in there. I never discredit the Bulls or think the Heat will murder them. Hell I picked the Celtics to beat the Heat in 6 games. So I'm just enjoying a good series. I just hate it when Bulls fans think the series is over after one game and who day in and day out hate hate hate on a player who you guys would have loved to join your team. The media is at fault for a majority of the hate the Heat gets. I just want to see them play basketball and let those results speak for words.

haggis
05-18-2011, 03:44 PM
lol whether this is true or not releasing this information will make one of 2 responses tonight

if lebron does poor:

he sucks. hes using the head cold as an excuse suck it up lebum. hes always got excuses he needs to man up and stop being a *****. if derrick rose had a head cold he wouldnt have made any excuses of it and he would still go out and get 40 points cause rose is humble and hes the MVP!

if lebron goes off:

:laugh2:

spot on.

HAWKS.NO27
05-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Here come the excuses from LeBum! I think I'd be sick too if I shot 5 -15 in Game 1.

NYY NYJ NYK
Here comes the excuses :pity:

redwhitenblue
I only take jabs at the Bulls fans who can't hold an argument and rag on Lebron for EVERYTHING HE DOES. I never talk bad about D Rose... I steered clear of the thread about J.A. Adandes article about "Rose the best NBA player?" just to avoid the mess that was probably in there. I never discredit the Bulls or think the Heat will murder them. Hell I picked the Celtics to beat the Heat in 6 games. So I'm just enjoying a good series. I just hate it when Bulls fans think the series is over after one game and who day in and day out hate hate hate on a player who you guys would have loved to join your team. The media is at fault for a majority of the hate the Heat gets. I just want to see them play basketball and let those results speak for words.
What Bulls fans are calling this series over after 1 game? Most are still calling for a 6/7 game series.

davids22
05-18-2011, 03:46 PM

if lebron does poor:

if lebron goes off:

Exactly. For PSD's sake, I can't even decide what outcome I'd want. We'd have every Heat homer in the world bragging about Lebrons game if he did have a magnificent game. And if he does poor, then its "LeChoke" and how he makes excuses. God I hate ESPN some days...

ChitownSports16
05-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Was he sick last postseason against the Bulls where he averaged 32/9/8 on 57%?

Im sorry I shouldnt say every time he's in Chicago... I should had said Once a year hes in Chicago... :D But,I forgot you're a Heat fans balls licker AKA Chicago hater...

davids22
05-18-2011, 03:48 PM
What Bulls fans are calling this series over after 1 game? Most are still calling for a 6/7 game series.

The game thread for game 1 was rediculous... most smart Bulls fans would say that, just like a smart Heat fan would know if they want to beat the Bulls, it's going to have to be in 6-7 games. But the game threads are loaded with the homers who think the series is over after one game. Which is why I almost never go in them (side note, I'd rather watch a game in entirity with some friends then sit on my laptop waiting to type "OMG U MAD?" after a dunk or something... that's just me though).

D1JM
05-18-2011, 03:48 PM

but by you posting here comes the bulls fans... all you do is encourage them to respond.

Tarheels23
05-18-2011, 03:49 PM
What a diva

redwhitenblue
05-18-2011, 03:50 PM
The game thread for game 1 was rediculous... most smart Bulls fans would say that, just like a smart Heat fan would know if they want to beat the Bulls, it's going to have to be in 6-7 games. But the game threads are loaded with the homers who think the series is over after one game. Which is why I almost never go in them (side note, I'd rather watch a game in entirity with some friends then sit on my laptop waiting to type "OMG U MAD?" after a dunk or something... that's just me though).
In-game threads are one thing, but look at the actual threads discussing it, or the game 2 thread.

Hell, if the Heat win today, they'll be calling for 4 straight.

jp611
05-18-2011, 03:51 PM

if lebron does poor:

if lebron goes off:

Sadly, yes, this is what will happen :sigh:

AddiX
05-18-2011, 03:51 PM
This is definitely an excuse and here's why, in boxing if you have an injury you don't announce it to your opponent because your just exposing your own weakness.

Same thing with basketball, sick or not, he should of kept his mouth shut.

MJ-BULLS
05-18-2011, 03:52 PM

Really? I remember last regular season game i think, he missed the intro's because he was using the restroom.

gbpackers12
05-18-2011, 03:53 PM

if lebron does poor:

if lebron goes off:

:laugh2: Easily the two most annoying fan bases on this entire site, no doubt. That is spot on.

davids22
05-18-2011, 03:55 PM
:laugh2: Easily the two most annoying fan bases on this entire site, no doubt. That is spot on.

Agreed, even though Knicks fans were pretty bad in the regular season.

HAWKS.NO27
05-18-2011, 03:59 PM
Hey gbpackers and Davids........if you don't like it or what were saying because your too sensitive, then you can get off the Bulls forum and not read at all!!!

redwhitenblue
05-18-2011, 04:00 PM
Hey gbpackers and Davids........if you don't like it or what were saying because your too sensitive, then you can get off the Bulls forum and not read at all!!!
This is the NBA forum

StriveGreatness
05-18-2011, 04:01 PM

:confused::confused::laugh2::laugh2:

HAWKS.NO27
05-18-2011, 04:01 PM
Just worry about Michael Redd, Jennings and Skiles and trying to get to the playoffs next year, or the year after that, maybe the year after that...

jtsunami
05-18-2011, 04:04 PM
Boozer don't worry about your turf toe. Derrick don't worry about your sprained ankle.

Because Lebron has the sniffles.

davids22
05-18-2011, 04:04 PM
Just worry about Michael Redd, Jennings and Skiles and trying to get to the playoffs next year, or the year after that, maybe the year after that...

1. :facepalm:
2. This is the NBA forum, idiot. This guy is a prime example of a Bulls homer thinking that the NBA forum is actually the Bulls forum.
3. :facepalm:
4. Ooo, striking me where it hurts, hmm? Since the Bulls and Bucks have been good teams at the same time for so long which is why that rivalry is sooo good right? Maybe if you payed attention to the entire NBA, you'd know that Michael Redd is no longer a Buck.
5. Oh, how about another :facepalm:

EDIT: To clear things up, I don't hate the Bulls because they're from Chicago and I'm from Milwaukee. There is no Bucks/Bulls rivalry no matter what anyone says. I've never seen it in my lifetime, and until the two teams actually go down to the wire for the division, there never will be one. In baseball yes, in basketball no. Who could hate the Bulls by default when we all grew up watching the GOAT?

Raoul Duke_91
05-18-2011, 04:08 PM
what a load of crap. If the heat lose they have an excuse and if they win and lebron plays well espn will blow him for weeks.

redwhitenblue
05-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Umm....Michael Redd is no longer a Buck? How so? Until FA starts, he most certainly is, and they're even talking about resigning him.

godolphins
Here's goes a Bulls fan making this thread to try to make it look like Lebron is looking for an excuse :facepalm: At least tell the whole story

Ira Winderman

To clarify: LeBron did not initially bring up his cold, and when asked initially he said he was fine. His voice, however, said otherwise.

Pierzynski4Prez

So you never go in the game threads, but somehow you know exactly what every chicago fan is saying in them?

Pierzynski4Prez
05-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Here's goes a Bulls fan making this thread to try to make it look like Lebron is looking for an excuse :facepalm: At least tell the whole story

Ira Winderman

The ticker on ESPN is quoting Lebron as saying basically exactly what the OP posted. And its all on espn, not just espn chicago. Blame the media if you feel the need to facepalm someone for a thread on the internet that you don't care about.

Cubs Win
05-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Excuses. I played a middle school game with a 102.5 temperature. Sack up, Le*****.

davids22
05-18-2011, 04:14 PM
what a load of crap. If the heat lose they have an excuse and if they win and lebron plays well espn will blow him for weeks.

So blame ESPN then.

CHANGO
05-18-2011, 04:15 PM
IraHeatBeat Ira Winderman

LeBron sounded confident, he just didn't sound like himself Wednesday morning, dealing with a cold in cold Chicago. http://sunsent.nl/mNFkfM

To clarify: LeBron did not initially bring up his cold, and when asked initially he said he was fine. His voice, however, said otherwise.

Things remain the same. :rolleyes: All drawing conclusions where none exist. :clap:

godolphins
05-18-2011, 04:17 PM
The ticker on ESPN is quoting Lebron as saying basically exactly what the OP posted. And its all on espn, not just espn chicago. Blame the media if you feel the need to facepalm someone for a thread on the internet that you don't care about.
It wouldn't hurt to get the whole story and actually watch the media session :facepalm:

Chi StateOfMind
05-18-2011, 04:18 PM
Well if the HEAT win ESPN will have a segment on players who lead their team to victory while playing ill.

naps
05-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Excuses already?:shrug:

You were a Lakers fan before and now you are a Bulls fan. LOL. So quick to jump on the Bandwagon.

THE_G.O.A.T.
05-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Great. More built in excuses for Heat fans.

TO to the CHI
05-18-2011, 04:28 PM
1. :facepalm:
2. This is the NBA forum, idiot. This guy is a prime example of a Bulls homer thinking that the NBA forum is actually the Bulls forum.
3. :facepalm:
4. Ooo, striking me where it hurts, hmm? Since the Bulls and Bucks have been good teams at the same time for so long which is why that rivalry is sooo good right? Maybe if you payed attention to the entire NBA, you'd know that Michael Redd is no longer a Buck.
5. Oh, how about another :facepalm:

EDIT: To clear things up, I don't hate the Bulls because they're from Chicago and I'm from Milwaukee. There is no Bucks/Bulls rivalry no matter what anyone says. I've never seen it in my lifetime, and until the two teams actually go down to the wire for the division, there never will be one. In baseball yes, in basketball no. Who could hate the Bulls by default when we all grew up watching the GOAT?

As a somewhat impartial observer (I want the Bulls to win the series, but am a Raptors fan), you just sound like an angry person. You have spent a bunch of time in this thread ripping on fans of other teams (particularly Bulls fans) and generally have made yourself sound angry and foolish.

I don't care why you hate the Bulls, I just think it is funny that you are so bitter about it. How is Michael Redd not a Buck? They still have his rights. Perhaps you meant that next year he won't be, but the free agent season has not started yet. Why do you think facepalms are an effective way of communicating? Why have you posted 10 times in this thread already? Why does it make someone a Bulls homer because they thought that a thread titled ESPNChicago..... would be in the Bulls forum? Again, why are you so angry.

YoungOne
05-18-2011, 04:29 PM
whole celtics team is injured, but a head cold from lebron is of course more important :facepalm:

godolphins
05-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Excuses. I played a middle school game with a 102.5 temperature. Sack up, Le*****.
Who said anything about excuses :shrug: And Lebron wasn't even the one who brought it up

Per Ira Winderman

justinnum1
05-18-2011, 04:30 PM
Great. More built in excuses for Heat fans.

Cubs Win
05-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Who said anything about excuses :shrug: And Lebron wasn't even the one who brought it up

Per Ira Winderman

I'm not worried about LeBron using the excuse. Most players are man enough not to use the sniffles as an excuse. But the PSD Heat fans...different story with some of them.

naps
05-18-2011, 04:35 PM
LMAO @ bulls homers! Stop acting like you already won the game. Let's just wait for the game before bashing the King. He's actually sick and it was also reported by Ira Winderman who is always there with LeBron's press conferences.

davids22
05-18-2011, 04:35 PM
As a somewhat impartial observer (I want the Bulls to win the series, but am a Raptors fan), you just sound like an angry person. You have spent a bunch of time in this thread ripping on fans of other teams (particularly Bulls fans) and generally have made yourself sound angry and foolish.

I don't care why you hate the Bulls, I just think it is funny that you are so bitter about it. How is Michael Redd not a Buck? They still have his rights. Perhaps you meant that next year he won't be, but the free agent season has not started yet. Why do you think facepalms are an effective way of communicating? Why have you posted 10 times in this thread already? Why does it make someone a Bulls homer because they thought that a thread titled ESPNChicago..... would be in the Bulls forum? Again, why are you so angry.

Most Bucks fans know Michael Redd is gone. He might have been on the roster the past two years, but he was never a Buck. He never contributed anything. I can speak on behalf of all Bucks fans when I say good riddance Redd... it was nice having you, but you were just a good player on a bad team. The Bucks are in need of young shooting to rebuild correctly. If Hammond resigns Redd (even for the lowest deal possible), I'd be upset about it. Redd should be grouped with all the other veteran shooters looking to chase a ring (T-Mac) and go join a contender.

Gibby23
05-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Why is this even a thread? It's not like he called a press conference. He didn't say he was sitting it out. We all get sick and go to work or school, just don't get paid millions for it.

SMH!
05-18-2011, 04:36 PM

buddy i dont think ever heard a player say they've lost and blame it on something, they might imply it but I've never heard a damn player just blame it on something.

Gibby23
05-18-2011, 04:37 PM
LMAO @ bulls homers! Stop acting like you already won the game. Let's just wait for the game before bashing the King. He's actually sick and it was also reported by Ira Winderman who is always there with LeBron's press conferences.

It's weird that you call another man King.

madvillian9
05-18-2011, 04:38 PM
generalizing on this site is absurd

jockrider
05-18-2011, 04:40 PM

how many times did you get crossed up?

godolphins
05-18-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm not worried about LeBron using the excuse. Most players are man enough not to use the sniffles as an excuse. But the PSD Heat fans...different story with some of them.

Don't listen to those Heaf fans who might use that as an excuse, its just a cold.

Heater4life
05-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Its funny how players cant even say the truth anymore. Hes feeling under the weather but it becomes warped into what the fans choose to make out of it. How many people here have gone to work sick? Millions. How many have gone to the gym to sweat it out? millions.

A professional basketball player tells us he's sick and it becomes his scape goat.

How about this, he's sick and hes going to work. Thats about it.

madvillian9
05-18-2011, 04:43 PM
so what-he's at 99.4%. still best on the court.

effen5
05-18-2011, 04:47 PM
Lebron should have kept his mouth shut....

naps
05-18-2011, 04:48 PM
It's weird that you call another man King.

It's weird that you follow the NBA and you don't know the nickname of LeBron James.

TO to the CHI
05-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Most Bucks fans know Michael Redd is gone. He might have been on the roster the past two years, but he was never a Buck. He never contributed anything. I can speak on behalf of all Bucks fans when I say good riddance Redd... it was nice having you, but you were just a good player on a bad team. The Bucks are in need of young shooting to rebuild correctly. If Hammond resigns Redd (even for the lowest deal possible), I'd be upset about it. Redd should be grouped with all the other veteran shooters looking to chase a ring (T-Mac) and go join a contender.

This is fair enough and I agree with everything in this particular post. But you called another poster an idiot for not "knowing" that Redd was not on the Bucks when he technically still is. I understand that they want to get rid of him, but your post was overreaching, which is somewhat humorous considering you were mocking someone else's intelligence.

TO to the CHI
05-18-2011, 04:50 PM
It's weird that you follow the NBA and you don't know the nickname of LeBron James.

It's weird that you don't realize that not calling another man the King, does not mean that a person is unaware that it is a nickname of Lebron's. The reality is, however, that I rarely hear it being used.

Gibby23
05-18-2011, 04:50 PM

I know it, but still call him Lebron James. Just somethin weird about calling another man King.

effen5
05-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Hes not a king though, hes an effen vagina....seriously Lebron do you want me to bring some nyquil for you before the game?

IamKaiserSoze
05-18-2011, 04:53 PM
hey davids22, you seem to do a lot of hating...you hate espn, you hate the bulls. thats fine and all. but you may want to consider taking the pickle out of your arse. life's too short. sit back and enjoy one of those miller beers. it'll do you some good.

Tuck&Rolle
05-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Jordan did it with the flue... no crying if they lose

jockrider
05-18-2011, 04:58 PM
Hes not a king though, hes an effen vagina....seriously Lebron do you want me to bring some nyquil for you before the game?

you should bring some ankle tape for ya boy rose while your at it.

naps
05-18-2011, 04:58 PM
It's weird that you don't realize that not calling another man the King, does not mean that a person is unaware that it is a nickname of Lebron's. The reality is, however, that I rarely hear it being used.

I hear it all the time. What's your point? Why does that bother you anyway?

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 04:59 PM
excuses.

some of you bull fans throw the word excuse, the same way HEAT fans throw the word HAter....

let me ask you this ...... DID YOU HEAR THIS AFTER THE GAME???? no

only up until now are you hearing about....

.... therefore IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE, just a FACT.....

GET TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE ... www.Dictionary.com ... it might help.

naps
05-18-2011, 05:01 PM

Because he didn't choose the Bulls? You also had a LeBron with Bulls uniform sig as I recall.

TO to the CHI
05-18-2011, 05:02 PM
I hear it all the time. What's your point? Why does that bother you anyway?

Reading. Comprehension.

I never said that it bothered me. Nor I criticize it. I said that I rarely hear it being used and corrected the poster's incorrect assumption.

madvillian9
05-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Because he didn't choose the Bulls? You also had a LeBron with Bulls uniform sig as I recall.

says the guy whos been here since last month

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:03 PM

that was typical in the Beggining of the Season, even a little before where all these KNICK-A-BOCKERS and Bulls fans were just Hating cause he did not take his talents to neither one of those place.

effen5
bring some nyquil for Lebron, and ill bring a Bat for your HEAD

A bat? :laugh:

CHANGO
Why is this even a thread? It's not like he called a press conference. He didn't say he was sitting it out. We all get sick and go to work or school, just don't get paid millions for it.

Remember brother is Lebron. With this, people have something else to criticize. If the thread said, Lebron scored 50 points, everyone would write who cares? there is a forum for the Heat. But now they have a negligible news to criticize Lebron and say nothing about moving the thread to the Heat forum. :clap:

Gotta love PSD. :D

ChitownSports16
some of you bull fans throw the word excuse, the same way HEAT fans throw the word HAter....

let me ask you this ...... DID YOU HEAR THIS AFTER THE GAME???? no

only up until now are you hearing about....

.... therefore IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE, just a FACT.....

GET TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE ... www.Dictionary.com ... it might help.

the Dude is not even a Bulll fan!

d00d
05-18-2011, 05:04 PM
the drama queen just wants to be like Jordan playing sick in the post season.

but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a huge night and Wade has to walk him off the court like Pippen did MJ :rolleyes:

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:05 PM

ya because you kept track on him through out his life...

maybe its a diff username..... maybe his other accnt was banned.....

maybe he doesnt really post just read forums.....

pff man people who assume make a *** out of yourselves and the person who your assuming.

effen5

How is he a vag for not choosing the Bulls? Was I not happy neither Wade or Bron didn't join Chicago? Sure...in the beginning of the season....but guess what it turned out for the best in Chicago.

Hes a vag because hes crying about this before game 2....and its a ****in cold, not a flu.....

Briggurlacher

Really? Well I wonder why Lebron said this after losing a game against the Bulls back on January 15, 2009:

Oh, and I guess you can kill all the Michael Jordan comparisons for a moment or too, since LeBron blamed his poor performance on his stuffy head and runny nose: "I absolutely had no lift tonight. Every time that happens, when I get sick, I miss layups -- layup after layup, things I usually make."

http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/2009/01/worst-of-night-january-15-2009.html

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap/_/id/290115004/cleveland-cavaliers-vs-chicago-bulls

12evolution 9
the drama queen just wants to be like Jordan playing sick in the post season

ya... and you wanted this DRAMA QUEEN when he was in the FREE AGENCy....

the same way the CAVS wanted this QUITTER ...

Chi~TwnHawksFan
reporters were talking to lebron and someone noticed his congestion and asked him..they asked is it affecting you he said yeaa it takes away my energy and keeps me up at night..
-Rachel NicholsESPN

i just saw it on sports center so lets not argue bout this stupid topic

...../thread

naps
05-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Reading. Comprehension.

I never said that it bothered me. Nor I criticize it. I said that I rarely hear it being used and corrected the poster's incorrect assumption.

You didn't have to quote me and say you hear it rarely. What you hear is not my concern. What I hear and what I call a player are things that matter to me.

GoferKing_
Rose had seriously twisted his ankle about 2-3 times this year in the play-off and he is not crying about that. Grab your nuts and play LBJ.

d00d
ya... and you wanted this DRAMA QUEEN when he was in the FREE AGENCy....

the same way the CAVS wanted this QUITTER ...

Im happy the way it ended

Bulls 4-0 against the Heat

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:07 PM
bring some nyquil for Lebron, and ill bring a Bat for your HEAD

LMFAO you must be 12 years of old...

i admit that was a bit immature... but the comments you guys are making are just as worst...

...which was what i was trying to portray

naps
05-18-2011, 05:07 PM

Excuse me! I have been reading this forum since last year february. I just didn't feel like becoming a member and posting here before.

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Im happy the way it ended

Bulls 4-0 against the Heat

1 / 7 ... dont get carried away... reg season is reg season

playoffs are 0 - 0

and your 1 - 0

effen5
05-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Rose had seriously twisted his ankle about 2-3 times this year in the play-off and he is not crying about that. Grab your nuts and play LBJ.

He said after a game "No Excuses"

Briggurlacher
05-18-2011, 05:09 PM
Just remember guys, Lebron can't play when he's sick:

"I absolutely had no lift tonight. Every time that happens, when I get sick, I miss layups -- layup after layup, things I usually make."

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=ChitownSports16;17941773]

thats why i was laughing....i own two firearms so if he wants to bring a bat....good luck kid.

To bad im a Ninja ... ya wont even hear me coming... Assassin Creed yo ***. lol

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:10 PM
He said after a game "No Excuses"

ooo sooo you have double standards....

Lebron said what he had but NO EXCUSES...

Rose said what he had but NO EXcuses....

CHANGO
05-18-2011, 05:11 PM
reporters were talking to lebron and someone noticed his congestion and asked him..they asked is it affecting you he said yeaa it takes away my energy and keeps me up at night..
-Rachel NicholsESPN

i just saw it on sports center so lets not argue bout this stupid topic

...../thread

:speechless: Are you real?

phi2134
05-18-2011, 05:12 PM
It seems like Lebron always does this kind of stuff to be theatrical and try to live up to what other players have done. He says he is injured/sick/whatever and then when he has a great game, its him fighting through the hardships or pains to have an excellent game. Whenever he goes to the line after a hard fould he always milks the injury for what its worth to play to the crowd. Seems like he just wants people to think he is tougher than he actually is.

effen5
05-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Really? He's crying? Have you seen him crying about his cold? Please share with us or GTFO.

Hold on, theres so many videos of Lebron crying out there, I would have to take some time and look for it.

TO to the CHI
05-18-2011, 05:13 PM
You didn't have to quote me and say you hear it rarely. What you hear is not my concern. What I hear and what I call a player are things that matter to me.

You call a guy King. Someone said it was funny. You made a preposterous assumption in response and I called you out on it. Then you suggested that lots of people call James "King" and I said that I rarely hear.

The fact that you are responding means it is your concern. The fact that you call him King is cute. Your posts are cute. Congratulations on being cute. Like a 5 day old puppy.

jockrider
05-18-2011, 05:14 PM
How is he a vag for not choosing the Bulls? Was I not happy neither Wade or Bron didn't join Chicago? Sure...in the beginning of the season....but guess what it turned out for the best in Chicago.

Hes a vag because hes crying about this before game 2....and its a ****in cold, not a flu.....

was he crying or did the media ask him about it after his voice was messed? he said he's fine. if i recall your boy rose was *****ing about his ankle... not really but if lebron is *****ing then so was rose because that's the same situation.

effen5
05-18-2011, 05:16 PM
was he crying or did the media ask him about it after his voice was messed? he said he's fine. if i recall your boy rose was *****ing about his ankle... not really but if lebron is *****ing then so was rose because that's the same situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Br7m3I8x1I

12evolution 9
It seems like Lebron always does this kind of stuff to be theatrical and try to live up to what other players have done. He says he is injured/sick/whatever and then when he has a great game, its him fighting through the hardships or pains to have an excellent game. Whenever he goes to the line after a hard fould he always milks the injury for what its worth to play to the crowd. Seems like he just wants people to think he is tougher than he actually is.

i think your reading too much into that..... plus lets be real if this all happened to Anthony Parker no one would be giving a ****.

d00d
1 / 7 ... dont get carried away... reg season is reg season

playoffs are 0 - 0

and your 1 - 0

those 3 wins in the regular season were a huge reason the Bulls have HCA in the playoffs. If game one was in Miami it would be 1-0 Heat now

Briggurlacher
05-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Lebron making excuses? NEVER! Oh wait:

"Every time that happens, when I get sick, I miss layups -- layup after layup, things I usually make."

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Anyone else but Chicago fans find it really gay that psd bulls fan all have the same avatar or sig?

ya... i see it as two ways

1 - they all dont have the ability to be creative enough to make there own sigs and crap.

2 - they are really good at getting united ...

so i dont read too much into that .....

naps
05-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Hold on, theres so many videos of Lebron crying out there, I would have to take some time and look for it.

Alright. Please give a video of him crying for his cold after game one and before tonight's game 2. Please. I am waiting. If you can't you should just STFU.

Cool007
05-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Nothing. No big deal.

Rose had a Head cold too before game #3 vs Hawks and Rose dropped 44 on the Hawks.

So I can see LeBron doing the same as well.

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Lebron making excuses? NEVER! Oh wait:

"Every time that happens, when I get sick, I miss layups -- layup after layup, things I usually make."

im having trouble reading what you typed..... can you type it again but bigger please ...

jockrider
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Br7m3I8x1I

what a good little boy you must love him! now tell me how is it different from lebron?

TO to the CHI

1 - they all dont have the ability to be creative enough to make there own sigs and crap.

Yeah, no kidding, if only Bulls fans had been creative enough to come up with something creatively brilliant like "U Mad" or a cheesy "white hot heat" sig. That would be amazing.

AllStar44
05-18-2011, 05:21 PM
Very surprised this hasn't been closed yet. Good reading material considering I'm bored as hell.... Continue.

12evolution 9
those 3 wins in the regular season were a huge reason the Bulls have HCA in the playoffs. If game one was in Miami it would be 1-0 Heat now

If you want to use regular season as Evidence to your crap...

then I will use What Boston did to us in Regular season and what we did to them in PLAYOFFS...

ITS THE BLEEPING PLAY OFFS ..

1 - 0 : Bulls

1/7

Briggurlacher
im having trouble reading what you typed..... can you type it again but bigger please ...

Actually, that is as large as I could type it.

naps
05-18-2011, 05:22 PM
You call a guy King. Someone said it was funny. You made a preposterous assumption in response and I called you out on it. Then you suggested that lots of people call James "King" and I said that I rarely hear.

The fact that you are responding means it is your concern. The fact that you call him King is cute. Your posts are cute. Congratulations on being cute. Like a 5 day old puppy.

The fact that you hate the King is even cuter. Just like a newborn cat.

1-800-STFU
05-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Only on PSD could Lebron's head cold garner 9 pages of posts.

If Lebron ever gets the full-fledged flu I expect 20 pages of insightful comments.

Astronaut
Jordan played with the Flu..

LeBron has to one up him by playing while going through the titanic struggle of battling the common cold.

12evolution 9
Yeah, no kidding, if only Bulls fans had been creative enough to come up with something creatively brilliant like "U Mad" or a cheesy "white hot heat" sig. That would be amazing.

More Sarcasm please...

IamKaiserSoze
05-18-2011, 05:25 PM

know what i think is creative? having a sig that features the lifting of a championship trophy when lebron has won how many? hi-larious.

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:26 PM
Actually, that is as large as I could type it.

Aww Dammit ..... Do you have a Magnify Glass i can borrow then?

correction : MAGNIFYING *

Briggurlacher
05-18-2011, 05:28 PM
Aww Dammit ..... Do you have a Magnify Glass i can borrow then?

Sure- it's right over there by that English book you apparently never read.

HuRRiCaNeS324
05-18-2011, 05:28 PM
9 pages of Bulls fans prolly saying Lebrons making excuses when he loses.....

d00d
05-18-2011, 05:29 PM
If you want to use regular season as Evidence to your crap...

then I will use What Boston did to us in Regular season and what we did to them in PLAYOFFS...

ITS THE BLEEPING PLAY OFFS ..

1 - 0 : Bulls

1/7

you mean the team that wears depends, eats geritol and uses walkers after the game?

and you have never beaten Thibs and now you are dealing with some young bucks *****

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:30 PM
know what i think is creative? having a sig that features the lifting of a championship trophy when lebron has won how many? hi-larious.

ya know what else is Hi-LARIOUS..... WADE HAS 1 ... and HE BEAT YOUR BULLS TEAM IN the 1st ROUND THAT YEAR ...

Your right LEbron - 0 rings

BUT WADE - 1 more than anyone on your Bulls team

ROFL .... also atleast its creative ... and to me getting those three was like winning a championship soo ..... get

Cmon peeps i was giving two reasons on why Bulls Fans share the same Sig...

just look at option 2 .... Which is the reason why i put i

PlezPlayDKnicks
05-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Excuse me! I have been reading this forum since last year february. I just didn't feel like becoming a member and posting here before.

Have a feeling u won't baround if the heat lose. Way to lay low all reg season until playoff time. Typical bandwagon Heat fan....

d00d
05-18-2011, 05:32 PM
ya know what else is Hi-LARIOUS..... WADE HAS 1 ... and HE BEAT YOUR BULLS TEAM IN the 1st ROUND THAT YEAR ...

ROFL .... also atleast its creative ... and to me getting those three was like winning a championship soo ..... get

Wade still writes checks to the refs for that ship. Noone outside of Miami thinks that scam was a real series

ChitownSports16
05-18-2011, 05:32 PM

Wrong, the boogeyman has one too.

Gibby23
05-18-2011, 05:33 PM
The fact that you hate the King is even cuter. Just like a newborn cat.

Why do you call a grown man King?

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Sure- it's right over there by that English book you apparently never read.

ya but ya know whats on top of that English Book....

68k a year .... you ..... $0

godolphins
05-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Remember brother is Lebron. With this, people have something else to criticize. If the thread said, Lebron scored 50 points, everyone would write who cares? there is a forum for the Heat. But now they have a negligible news to criticize Lebron and say nothing about moving the thread to the Heat forum. :clap:

Gotta love PSD. :D
Plus a Bulls fan started this thread so you know he had an agenda

jockrider
05-18-2011, 05:34 PM
the hate bulls fans have for lebron is hilarious i can't even describe it. it has surpassed the hate cleveland and new york fans combined have for him combined LMAO!

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Wrong, the boogeyman has one too.

oo yA...

... I forgot Thibs needed the BOSTON CELTICS TALENT to win one ... right...

im sorry

haggis
05-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Lol.... Looks like you made it big time.

:laugh2:

Gibby23
05-18-2011, 05:36 PM
oo yA...

... I forgot Thibs needed the BOSTON CELTICS TALENT to win one ... right...

im sorry

And now he is up 1-0 on the paper champs after beating them 3-0 in the regular season.

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:38 PM
HAHAHAHA sorry, I take that back you're 8?

Really creative using same joke.... im bursting in my pants from such laughter ....

I will tell you what.... I will call my sources from Comedy Central and ill set you up with a Set on one of these Comedy Shows....

Im telling you .. your going to Blow up the Improv's of the Nation

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:39 PM
And now he is up 1-0 on the paper champs after beating them 3-0 in the regular season.

exactly like you said ....

1 - 0

naps
05-18-2011, 05:42 PM
the hate bulls fans have for lebron is hilarious i can't even describe it. it has surpassed the hate cleveland and new york fans combined have for him combined LMAO!

What else are they good at? I can't come up with anything.

Gibby23
05-18-2011, 05:43 PM
What else are they good at? I can't come up with anything.

Beating the Heat.

12evolution 9
05-18-2011, 05:43 PM
Wade still writes checks to the refs for that ship. Noone outside of Miami thinks that scam was a real series

Right.....

SAYS THE SORE LOOSER WHO LOST TO WADE THAT YEAR... pff get OVER IT

SteBO
05-18-2011, 05:48 PM
The man says he's sick, it gets discussed for a while, and then it gets derailed by people who have nothing else better to do than to cause trouble and turn it off topic. This baitfest is now closed.

Grow up, some of you.