PDA

View Full Version : Should the Cavs trade for the 2nd pick?

NYSpirit1
05-18-2011, 02:05 AM
I guarantee if the Cavs offered Varejao (the veteran the Wolves need) and the 4th pick for the 2nd pick, the Wolves would do the trade.

Varejao would give the Wolves a defensive presence next to Kevin Love and the fourth pick could be used on other needs.

The Cavs could then rebuild with Derrick Williams and Kyrie Irving, a potentially great tandem for many years. Not to mention they already have JJ Hickson at power forward.

If this happened, Heat vs. Cavs next year would attain great ratings.

fadedmario
05-18-2011, 02:09 AM
Yeah I'm sure the Wolves trade the 2nd pick to the team that just ****ed them - makes sense

Baller1
05-18-2011, 02:11 AM
It'd be pretty insane if Cleveland got the top two picks, but I don't think Minny is gonna give that pick up.

fadedmario
05-18-2011, 02:11 AM
I guarantee if the Cavs offered Varejao (the veteran the Wolves need) and the 4th pick for the 2nd pick, the Wolves would do the trade.

Varejao would give the Wolves a defensive presence next to Kevin Love and the fourth pick could be used on other needs.

The Cavs could then rebuild with Derrick Williams and Kyrie Irving, a potentially great tandem for many years. Not to mention they already have JJ Hickson at power forward.

:facepalm: - :laugh::laugh::laugh:

RollinDeep
05-18-2011, 02:21 AM
Had no idea Varejao was so valued in the league...

Irving/Williams would bring Cleveland some excitement, but developing a big man in Kanter or Val~something wouldn't be a bad idea. Aren't both of those guys Centers? Or at least bigger PF's.

fadedmario
05-18-2011, 02:22 AM
It'd be pretty insane if Cleveland got the top two picks, but I don't think Minny is gonna give that pick up.

They'd give it up - just not for ****ing Varejao

SeoulBeatz
05-18-2011, 02:30 AM

there's no way that varejao would get it done.

Sadds The Gr8
05-18-2011, 02:31 AM
wtf? Varajao's contract is brutal why the hell would Minnesota do that trade?