PDA

View Full Version : Team that will make the biggest splashes/changes.

49GiantWarriors
05-14-2011, 11:36 AM
I think the the Lakers will because phil jackson will be gone, they lost in the second round and so on.
Who do you think will make some big moves or who will become a completely different team next year?

Chi StateOfMind
05-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Probably Lakers.

Bulls need an actual starting SG.

SP17
05-14-2011, 11:55 AM
As for the players... I think Boston and LA would retool and add players using some exceptions if they are still available in the new CBA... guess some Laker fans will be disappointed in this offseason since I have a feeling we will only do some minor trades and use the exceptions to upgrade..No big trades coming unless Dwight force his way out.

MrBigShotBWill
05-14-2011, 12:15 PM
If the Lakers can find a nice young pg and a little bench help they will be fine.

CeeDub15
05-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Lakers will make alot of changes. I think the Wolves will too, Rubio should be coming from the reports i just read, we should be getting a top 3 pick, if we are #1, sounds like we could maybe try and trade down for some nice veterans like a mentor at PG or an upgrade at C.

Sportfan
05-14-2011, 01:14 PM
Grizz should trade Gay

Gators123
05-14-2011, 01:24 PM
I'm expecting the Pistons to be pretty active. The team has finally been sold and I don't think Tom Gores is scared to spend money.

That ***** Karen Davidson basically turned down every trade that was offered to the Pistons the last 2 seasons :pity:

rwynyc
05-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Man, I just do not get it. Am I missing something. Who do the lakers have that anyone wants at their age and those salaries. There is not one player on that team that isnt on the down hill. Now when I say downhill not bad players but skills are dimnishing with age. I have a feeling its going to be pretty much close to the same team with a couple of minor changes.

smith&wesson
05-14-2011, 01:31 PM
raps need to make some serious changes.

RaidersLakers24
05-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Lakers and clippers

5ass
05-14-2011, 01:39 PM
lakers for sure don't need to blow it up, theyre better than most of the teams remaining in the playoffs

SP17
05-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Man, I just do not get it. Am I missing something. Who do the lakers have that anyone wants at their age and those salaries. There is not one player on that team that isnt on the down hill. Now when I say downhill not bad players but skills are dimnishing with age. I have a feeling its going to be pretty much close to the same team with a couple of minor changes.

Kobe..Gasol...Odom...Bynum...Lots of team would be glad to have them...lol

a change in Starting pg is the biggest change that will occur with LA. add in some bench players..

Raph12
05-14-2011, 02:15 PM
LA won't make HUGE changes IMO, get a better starting point guard and some bench help and they're good...

Grizz will swap Gay with Iggy, book it.

rwynyc
05-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Kobe..Gasol...Odom...Bynum...Lots of team would be glad to have them...lol

a change in Starting pg is the biggest change that will occur with LA. add in some bench players..

Says the laker fan. I don't know man.

I would never want Gasol at that salary, and he just lost some serious trade stock. I would not give up young talent for him. Put Gasol on a team without a 7 ft'er and kobe and you will not have the same production

Bynum bad knees no guarantee he will stay
Why would you even mention Kobe. That makes no sense.
Odom I can see but not at that salary, and age

Ovratd1up
05-15-2011, 04:29 PM
I think Warriors and Wizards make significant changes, as well as probably Timberwolves and the Cavs kinda have to.

Lil Half Dead
05-15-2011, 05:39 PM
I feel like the Grizzlies are gonna make a big move. The Raptors need to do something as well. Warriors are a piece or 2 away from being legit. Cavs need to try and make somes moves too. The Lakers won't stay quiet. New Orleans also needs to try and make something happen.

allSUAVE
05-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Lakers and Knicks ,Orlando and NO

Wilson
05-15-2011, 06:21 PM
LA won't make HUGE changes IMO, get a better starting point guard and some bench help and they're good...

Grizz will swap Gay with Iggy, book it.

Agreed.

Keep an eye on Washington. This new owner of theirs has done great things with the Capitals, look for the same with the Wizards.

ne3xchamps
05-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Probably Lakers.

Bulls need an actual starting SG.

I don't think the lakers will do too much. Unless all that BS with gasol really is true and hangs over them.

I've gotten a ration of **** in the c's forum, but I believe they are going to move at least 1 of the big 3. Boston will be trying to wheel and deal IMO.

Ollie Tabooger
05-15-2011, 06:32 PM
Please be Milwaukee. I don't want Gooden, Maggette, Dooling, Redd, Delfino, or Salmons in a Bucks uniform. :( God it's hard to be a fan of a small market team with bad weather and no attractions where nobody wants to play.

DeyAce
05-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Lakers, Raptors, Magic