PDA

View Full Version : How Different Would the NBA be if Summer 2010 went Differently

Lindystud36
05-14-2011, 07:26 AM
What If Chris Bosh went to the Thunder
Joe Johnson went toe the Knicks
Boozer joined Lebron and Wade In Miami
Michael Beasley Stayed with the Heat
Rudy Gay Signed with New Jersey
Tyson Chandler was traded to someone other than Dallas

The Knicks with Joe Johnson, Melo and Stat, would be dynamite
If the Thunder had added Bosh they would be even better than they are now
Boozer, Beasley, Lebron, Wade, Chalmers may have been better than the team now
Rudy Gay, Deron Williams, Brook Lopez??

Knowing What the League Knows Now, do you think any of the current signings wouldn't have happened/ do you think other trades would have been made that never went through?

gilly
05-14-2011, 07:33 AM
Just... no.

So the Bulls don't get anyone?

I'm pretty sure getting Johnson would hinder the Knicks chances of getting Melo (and that wouldn't even fit together well anyway).

That Miami wouldn't be good at all. An undersized C (Booz), an undersized PF (Beas)... it wouldn't fit at all.

Stupid thread.

allSUAVE
05-14-2011, 07:41 AM
:( Joe Johnson :puke:

marlinsfan24
05-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Stupid "what if" thread.

Lindystud36
05-14-2011, 08:22 AM
^^^ All the above scenarios were mentioned as possible locations for last summer
Johnson would work great with MELO and has already played with Stat

Why does everyone have to be like, " well the bulls wouldn't get anyone" I bet if i said and the bulls signed Lebron and Wade then traded for Dwight along with having Rose, then Jordan came out of retirement, all the bulls fans would love this thread

"The minute you stop learning, deciphering the past, is the minute you die, Knowledge is key, learning from others is the quickest way to success, Greatness is brought out by studying other situations."

MSU4life
05-14-2011, 08:50 AM
Or if Wade Bosh and Tyson Chandler end up in Miami
Lebron Felton and Stat go to NY
Joe Johnson goes to chicago
Thunder get boozer

marlinsfan24
05-14-2011, 10:20 AM
No because this is a played out stale thread. Why would the Bulls and Heat fans want to change anything? They are about to play in the ECF.

Slug3
05-14-2011, 10:44 AM
I have actually looked back a few years more. I wondered what would have happened if Chicago picked Beasly and Miami got Rose. Would we have still gotten all 3? Wold some have gone top chicago? Crazy to think one single player change like that could have changed a lot.

footballer2369
05-14-2011, 10:55 AM
It would be differently different... you know- different in a different sort of way.

John Walls Era
05-14-2011, 11:11 AM
I thought Bosh would go to Chi-town. IMO that would've been the best situation for him (of course I didn't think that Wade and Lebron would ever team up). His defense is clearly better than the guy they have now and his skillset meshed with Noah and Rose perfectly. He had the chance to be a great 2nd option, but now hes just a 3rd wheel that gets made fun of.

Chi StateOfMind
05-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Dumb thread. Bulls get nobody ok.

Make everyone a free agent again.

Max Power
05-14-2011, 11:58 AM
It would be very different, obviously. Did that question really need to be asked?

And the Knicks still wouldn't win anything.

tyfreaks brotha
05-14-2011, 12:06 PM
What if Lebron came to Kings? See it's a worthless thread. Stop talking about what if's and look towards the future.

CeeDub15
05-14-2011, 12:09 PM
Im glad we got Beasley for barely anything. Has some stuff to work on like being more efficient and play a lil better defense, but im ecstatic we got him.

Antipod
05-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Stupid "what if" thread.

ANOTHER Stupid "what if" thread

ankit
05-14-2011, 12:58 PM
The only legit question here is what if Lebron went to the Bulls why because everyone else signed before he made a decision. Would the Bulls who are already good as is become even better. Bosh is a p**sy and doesnt belong with the Thunder. I belive Bosh makes a young team worst the only reason he is doing good in Miami because most players are too busy double teaming Wade and Lebron. Nobody respects this horse manure aka rupaul. :rolleyes:

Joe Johnson if he went to Newyork, the Knicks would not have signed Felton and hence a trade for the Mello Man would be hard to make not to mention if Joe Johnson had signed Chandler might have come off the bench and hurt his stats. I dont think Rudy Gay makes much of a difference look what the Grizzlies are doing without him in the playoffs.

Ohh yeah and if TY Chandler would not have signed with the Maverics the Cuban Cigar and the Disco would be playing golf right now.

toovey107
05-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Pretty pointless thread.

llemon
05-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Not sure Bulls actually needed to add anyone.

Also, since we are looking back, can Nets rescind the signings of Outlaw, Petro and Farmar, and the trade for Troy Murphy?

MiamiBoy77
05-14-2011, 02:00 PM
What if my aunt had balls?

John Walls Era
05-14-2011, 02:29 PM
What if my aunt had balls?

Then you have one ****ed up aunt...

gilly
05-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Why does everyone have to be like, " well the bulls wouldn't get anyone" I bet if i said and the bulls signed Lebron and Wade then traded for Dwight along with having Rose, then Jordan came out of retirement, all the bulls fans would love this thread

I called you out on it because the Bulls had the cap room, they were attractive (both team and city), but in your scenario they got nothing. I'm not even a Bulls fan :facepalm:

NYman15
05-14-2011, 02:40 PM
The fact is almost everyone who was in the 2010 sweepstakes have actually ended up in good positions. I mean the Heat are thrilled, the Bulls got Boozer and Rose took a big step forward and will be a contender for years to come, the Knicks, the guys who were devastated in not getting Lebron ended up with Amare who was fantastic and were able to get Melo and will be a threat for years to come with a chance to get another star and even the Nets the real losers are not in horrible shape if they can resign D-Will. Really all those big players have come out ok and at least 3 of them will be a threat in the East for years to come.