PDA

View Full Version : Bulls Vs. Heat.. Who do you WANT to win?

midwestmadman
05-13-2011, 09:33 AM
Notice this is a who do you want to win thread not a who do you think will win. I hear the Heat all talk about Heat haters etc, so this might show if there is such a thing as Heat haters. I personally think the results will have a slight edge that people would perfer to see the Bulls win, but Chicago has it's share of haters also.... they are found in Miami! Feel free to post your reasons why you want your team to win also!

dickydick8
05-13-2011, 09:38 AM
i just wanna weeennnnn!!!

CheeznWingz
05-13-2011, 09:42 AM
Nice to see Chicago back in there. Go Bulls!

hugepatsfan
05-13-2011, 09:50 AM
If CHI wins the Bulls fans/Rose lovers are going to be unbearable. At the same time, Lebron James represents everything I hate in professional athletes. I really can't win in this one... I'll root for CHI because I actually really like Rose, even if I have to constantly put him down on PSD because of how overrated he is in some peoples' minds.

king4day
05-13-2011, 09:53 AM
I think this is going to be heavily lopsided in favor of the Bulls.
If the Heat win a title, the only guys I'd be happy for are James Jones (former Sun), Bibby, Howard and Ilgauskis.
If the Bulls won a ring, I'd be happy for Kurt Thomas, Korver, Rose.

If the Heat win, I would be upset to see Lebron, Bosh getting rings.
If the Bulls win, I'd be upset seeing Noah and Boozer getting the rings.

For me it's the lesser of two evils. Kurt Thomas trumps all though.

It'd be also cool to see Lebron get beat and realize the Bulls were the better fit teamwise.

Hellcrooner
05-13-2011, 09:54 AM
bulls in principle

but i dont really care as long as the winner then wins the damm finals.

midwestmadman
05-13-2011, 09:55 AM
If CHI wins the Bulls fans/Rose lovers are going to be unbearable. At the same time, Lebron James represents everything I hate in professional athletes. I really can't win in this one... I'll root for CHI because I actually really like Rose, even if I have to constantly put him down on PSD because of how overrated he is in some peoples' minds.

I have to agree with you, even as a Bulls fan, I think Rose is getting a lot more praise than needed. Granted I do think the MVP was his to lose after leading the Bulls to the #1 seed and through an injury plague season on that roster (Rose being the exception to injury) but he still has some improving to do, and he can be even better. It is nice to hear guys like Josh Smith praise him as the best player in the league, but truthfully I don't think he right now, maybe someday, but that day hasn't come yet.

Gators123
05-13-2011, 09:55 AM
I want the Heat to win and I think they will. A Mavs and Heat finals would be pretty fun to watch (assuming the Mavs get that far).

Ty Fast
05-13-2011, 09:58 AM
heat

Hustlenomics
05-13-2011, 10:00 AM

^ my thoughts exactly

mttwlsn16
05-13-2011, 10:02 AM
heat
in before hawk closes it :D

Hellcrooner
05-13-2011, 10:08 AM

Every team left fans are going to be umbearable.

Roses fans, Lebrons Fans, Dirk Fans, durant fans and the new Zach randolph religion.

So....

Pierzynski4Prez
05-13-2011, 10:11 AM
If the Heat win a title, the only guys I'd be happy for are James Jones (former Sun), Bibby, Howard and Ilgauskis.

It'd be also cool to see Lebron get beat and realize the Bulls were the better fit teamwise.

May I ask why you'd be upset at seeing Noah win a ring? I can understand boozer, being a Suns fan and all.

ManRam
05-13-2011, 10:14 AM
I am rooting for the Heat.

Big Zo
05-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Everyone is going to say the Bulls because apparently the Heat are right there with murderers and convicts in most people's minds.

daleja424
05-13-2011, 10:16 AM
this is the same thread as the other one... very few people actually vote against who they want to win in those threads...

PHX2daDEATH
05-13-2011, 10:17 AM
Derrick is not over-rated anymore, I WANT Chicago, but I picked the Heat in 7..something tells me, Chicago having the best record, best player, best coach means that the buck stops there..maybe its a FAMILIAR feeling i've had from past experiences.

I see the same look in LeBron's eyes as Shaq had in 2000..He's not the same, "Im going to carry this team and do it like a freight-train' LeBron, no he's become a piece of a unit..he's doing the necessary things to win when it counts and thats kinda scary...

eugene
05-13-2011, 10:26 AM
Dreaming about beaten *** of Mr. "talents", sorry James's funs but this guy represents everything i hate in professional athletes. Regarding CHI I think there are few more steps this young team has to take before advancing to the finals but still it's better than Mr. "talents"

daleja424
05-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Dreaming about beaten *** of Mr. "talents", sorry James's funs but this guy represents everything i hate in professional athletes. Regarding CHI I think there are few more steps this young team has to take before advancing to the finals but still it's better than Mr. "talents"

guys who sacrifice money and personal glory to win championships?

that selfish bastard... :rolleyes:

king4day
05-13-2011, 10:35 AM
May I ask why you'd be upset at seeing Noah win a ring? I can understand boozer, being a Suns fan and all.

Boozer cuz I hate what he did to Cleveland.
Noah I just don't like his face. Makes me really angry.

Sly Guy
05-13-2011, 10:37 AM

really don't think there's much more to add, so I'll just give it a +1

DwayneMVPwade
05-13-2011, 10:47 AM
I want the bulls

JordansBulls
05-13-2011, 10:49 AM
Bulls easily. The Heat winning represents everything bad for the NBA. It would support the notion of superteams being formed and small markets would never be able to compete.

PurpleJesus28
05-13-2011, 10:53 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

playaman
05-13-2011, 10:57 AM
IMO sports fans like story lines.... Yes I am a Bulls fan, BUT I am also a Yankees fan so I know how both my teams are percieved. My Yankees are perceived a lot like the Heat... GO BUY THE BEST or BUY A CHAMPIONSHIP. This is why every year everyone hates the Yankees come playoffs. I get it. Heat fans I completely understand your position. In this case the Heat have the same Yankee perception... with that being said I think fans are going to truly root for the 22 year kid from Englewood to take down a group of future hall of famers. The story is just to great. I truly think the NBA wants to see the Bulls win! They don't want this phenomenon of great players grouping together to win a ring, it's not good for business. There in the business of promoting hard work and success. Bulls, Mavs, Thunder all give fans reasons to cheer for them. The collusive Heat ala Yankee style of buying the best players to win is just not popular, believe me I take crap for it all the time LOL

JB0B0
05-13-2011, 11:13 AM
I'd like to see the good guys take down the villains.

bledrules
05-13-2011, 11:14 AM
Better yet who cares
Its a shame that the NBA has turned into nothing but a bunch of millionaire ego-maniacs

ManRam
05-13-2011, 11:14 AM
I really don't get the whole "LeBron represents everything I hate".

Please articulate what you hate so much...

KnicksorBust
05-13-2011, 11:16 AM
Heat

koLohe2133
05-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Da bulls da bulls da bulls da bulls da bulls da bulls da bulls da bulls

Miami already had their victory parade

RaiderLakersA's
05-13-2011, 11:27 AM
I don't care who wins, just make it a good series. The semi-finals turned out to be all hype.

Muttman73
05-13-2011, 11:28 AM
Bulls please

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 11:31 AM

If the Bulls beat the Heat, Will Rose really be over rated still? I think it would justify almost everything Bulls fans have been saying about Rose, short of "He's the greatest player on the planet or in the history of the NBA"...which not many people really say any way

before this season people didn't even think Rose was top 10, Bulls fans were proven more right than wrong all along.

midwestmadman
05-13-2011, 11:34 AM
if there were more mexicans on PSD, Marc Gasol would be a religion too

I like the humor, but I think you mean Spanish (since Gasol is from Spain not Mexico).

JordansBulls
05-13-2011, 11:35 AM

That may be true, but the reality is is that we didn't get much hype this year at all. We had the #1 record in the league and we have yet to even get a home game on ABC this season. We played 2 games on ABC both on the road in Miami and Orlando and in the playoffs didn't even get a home game on national tv (meaning you don't need cable to watch the game). Hell Oklahoma City as the #4 seed hosted a home game on ABC in the playoffs and this against an 8th seed.

12to85
05-13-2011, 11:46 AM
What bulls fans are saying now about Rose reminds me of what I was saying about Aaron Rodgers before this season. All it takes is ta ring to shut em up. However if LbJ wins a ring it won't shut up the haters due to creating a "super team"

Tarheels23
05-13-2011, 11:47 AM
That may be true, but the reality is is that we didn't get much hype this year at all. We had the #1 record in the league and we have yet to even get a home game on ABC this season. We played 2 games on ABC both on the road in Miami and Orlando and in the playoffs didn't even get a home game on national tv (meaning you don't need cable to watch the game). Hell Oklahoma City as the #4 seed hosted a home game on ABC in the playoffs and this against an 8th seed.

You know what that means? People don't want to see the Bulls lol. Its pretty obvious.

I really dont want either team to win. Chicago has been overrated all year and has had the easiest path to the conference finals so far. LeBron represents a lot of what is wrong with professional sports these days. So lets go Western Conference!!!

Tarheels23
05-13-2011, 11:48 AM
What bulls fans are saying now about Rose reminds me of what I was saying about Aaron Rodgers before this season. All it takes is ta ring to shut em up. However if LbJ wins a ring it won't shut up the haters due to creating a "super team"

Not to get too much off topic, but anyone who actually follows the NFL and knows the game of football knew Rodgers was elite before last year's run.

John Walls Era
05-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Go Heat!

gotoHcarolina52
05-13-2011, 11:53 AM

I hate the fact that he didn't sign with MY favorite team!!!!! WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :cry:

StriveGreatness
05-13-2011, 11:57 AM
Go HEAT

Can't stand Chicago.

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 11:58 AM
You know what that means? People don't want to see the Bulls lol. Its pretty obvious.

I really dont want either team to win. Chicago has been overrated all year and has had the easiest path to the conference finals so far. LeBron represents a lot of what is wrong with professional sports these days. So lets go Western Conference!!!

I really have no idea how people who watch basketball can STILL say this.

Bulls are over rated, Rose is over rated? REALLY? still?

CubsBullsBucs
05-13-2011, 11:59 AM

agree with all this except noah and boozer part

Team*Chicago
05-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Bulls because I want to continue proving people wrong over and over again especially the heat fans plus I want to see the heat cry again aswell.

I am rooting for the Heat.

:rolleyes: Of corse you are.

uchiha
05-13-2011, 12:03 PM
how is this thread still open? Mods close legitimate threads all of the time but leave this crap open when the OP is an obvious troll

so much inconsistency here lately

LakersKB24
05-13-2011, 12:04 PM

100% agree!

Funny how fast a player can be in the conversation of being the best player in the league just by having one great season... God I hate all the hype the media create. Still, I absolutely can't stand the Heat adn especially LeBron.
That being said,

GO BULLS! :D

ChitownSports16
05-13-2011, 12:06 PM

:facepalm: Maybe other teams should have gotton the 1st seed then...

Tarheels23
05-13-2011, 12:07 PM
:facepalm: Maybe other teams should have gotton the 1st seed then...

I agree, its not their fault. You have to play who is on the schedule.

Hawkeye15
05-13-2011, 12:07 PM
I am rooting for the Heat

SchyGuy11
05-13-2011, 12:08 PM
Bulls!

Hawkeye15
05-13-2011, 12:09 PM
I would also like to add, I am predicting more infractions and bans come from this series than any other series in sports history. This series will be immaturity at epic proportions. Sad really

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 12:09 PM
Here's why you shouldn't root for the Heat: Because since the start of the season people said they'd win the championship this year. If they do, it would make the entire season irrelevant for everybody else.

I'd much rather have a surprise, I'd much rather cheer on the under dog rather than the favorite.

People who root for the Heat are the type of people who cheered on Goliath to kill David.

Tarheels23
05-13-2011, 12:10 PM
I would also like to add, I am predicting more infractions and bans come from this series than any other series in sports history. This series will be immaturity at epic proportions. Sad really

I disagree I think it should be VERY entertaining!

ManRam
05-13-2011, 12:12 PM
:rolleyes: Of corse you are.

What does that mean?

Hawkeye15
05-13-2011, 12:12 PM
Here's why you shouldn't root for the Heat: Because since the start of the season people said they'd win the championship this year. If they do, it would make the entire season irrelevant for everybody else.

I'd much rather have a surprise, I'd much rather cheer on the under dog rather than the favorite.

People who root for the Heat are the type of people who cheered on Goliath to kill David.

or they just like the Heat or some of their players...

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 12:13 PM
or they just like the Heat or some of their players...

right, I'm sure the Phillistines loved Goliath.

JordansBulls
05-13-2011, 12:14 PM
I hate the fact that he didn't sign with MY favorite team!!!!! WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :cry:

No, it is about being a competitor, beating your peers, beating guys that came in your draft class, beating guys who are on your level or close to it, not joining forces with them.

Kashmir13579
05-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Heat. even though i think Bosh and Lebron are ****ing pansies. i've always liked Wade since he gave Jermaine O'neal "The Facial" as a rookie.

JB0B0
God would it be sweet to knock out the heat after Wade, Bosh, and Bron turned us down. I don't think there is a better feeling than revenge :)

Hawkeye15
right, I'm sure the Phillistines loved Goliath.

why is it not okay to root for the Heat dude? Some people are Heat fans, some are LeBron fans, some are Wade fans, some are Bosh fans, whatever. If you root for a team, you root for it.

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 12:18 PM
why is it not okay to root for the Heat dude? Some people are Heat fans, some are LeBron fans, some are Wade fans, some are Bosh fans, whatever. If you root for a team, you root for it.

David Rose will slay Goliath, because God is on the side of the righteous.

and nobody is a Bosh fan.

JB0B0
05-13-2011, 12:18 PM
I'm pretty sure Bruce Lee is rooting for the bulls

Sadds The Gr8
05-13-2011, 12:24 PM
I hate both but i hate the Miami cHeat more.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-13-2011, 12:26 PM
If it wasn't for this forum right here with an abomination full of homerism i would easily want the bulls hands down, but after being on this forum and looking at all the stupidness being said and even though it pains me to say
HEAT ALL DAYY, bandwagon fan since yesterday:p
But i will say this AS A FAN, if derrick rose seriously carries his team over the heat by himself i will seriously kiss his feet because that would be hands down the best story in all of sports history.

gotoHcarolina52
05-13-2011, 12:26 PM
No, it is about being a competitor, beating your peers, beating guys that came in your draft class, beating guys who are on your level or close to it, not joining forces with them.

After spending seven years as a competitor trapped in quicksand, how can you blame a man for wanting to stand on solid ground?

ManRam
05-13-2011, 12:27 PM
The Bulls might have been the underdogs coming into the season, but right now...they probably aren't.

The majority of America thinks they'll win (54% of ESPN voters). The Bulls are favored to win on Sunday. Yes, it's Rose and his posse verse the Big Bad Heat who we've grown to hate so much...but it does seem like most people like the Bulls here to win.

gotoHcarolina52
05-13-2011, 12:28 PM

This might be a reason to root for Memphis, but it sure isn't a reason to root for the Bulls.

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 12:28 PM
The Bulls might have been the underdogs coming into the season, but right now...they probably aren't.

The majority of America thinks they'll win (54% of ESPN voters). The Bulls are favored to win on Sunday. Yes, it's Rose and his posse verse the Big Bad Heat who we've grown to hate so much...but it does seem like most people like the Bulls here to win.

It doesn't feel that way at all. Almost every analyst is predicting the Heat to win. It really feels like the Heat are the heavy favorites, and have been all season really.

ne3xchamps
05-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Go Bulls!

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 12:29 PM
This might be a reason to root for Memphis, but it sure isn't a reason to root for the Bulls.

Why not? listening to people on this forum, the Bulls suck and over achieved and are over rated and will get crushed by Miami.

ManRam
05-13-2011, 12:31 PM
It doesn't feel that way at all. Almost every analyst is predicting the Heat to win. It really feels like the Heat are the heavy favorites, and have been all season really.

I'll agree it doesn't feel that way. If Chicago got through the first two rounds as quickly/easily as Miami, it probably would. I do think they were significantly more favored going into the playoffs than Miami. But the last 3-4 weeks have changed that a bit and the Heat have become the Big Bad Bullies all over again.

I do think a lot of the ESPN votes are probably based more on hate than who they actually think will win. I do think most "analysts" will pick Miami...as we both feel.

ManRam
05-13-2011, 12:31 PM
Why not? listening to people on this forum, the Bulls suck and over achieved and are over rated and will get crushed by Miami.

Yes, and the Heat never get undeserving hate. Never. Never ever.

They weren't like the most hated team ever or anything...

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 12:33 PM
Yes, and the Heat never get undeserving hate. Never. Never ever.

They weren't like the most hated team ever or anything...

Undeserving? no, they deserve every bit of it :D

mttwlsn16
05-13-2011, 12:37 PM

so let it go lo its really not that big a deal

Brooklyn Mets
05-13-2011, 12:45 PM
Chicago all the way..

im not a fan of Boozer or Noah but i like Rose, Deng, Korver, and Kurt Thomas and want to see them do well..

i really dont like anybody on the Heat other than Wade and even he is starting to annoy me with his post game conferences..

ManRam
05-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Undeserving? no, they deserve every bit of it :D

In your eyes. I've never seen a group of people hated for so little. That's just my opinion...

JordansBulls
05-13-2011, 12:50 PM
After spending seven years as a competitor trapped in quicksand, how can you blame a man for wanting to stand on solid ground?

No one had a problem if Lebron decided to play with guys such as Nash, CP3, Bosh, Deron, Amare, Rose because none of those guys won anything as the man and could not be argued to be as good or better than Lebron. With Wade it was totally different, Wade could be argued as the best in the league and he was already a proven winner.

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 12:53 PM
In your eyes. I've never seen a group of people hated for so little. That's just my opinion...

We have to hate them, they're our greatest rivals and they're in our way now.

They threaten to cast a dark cloud over the NBA with their multiple championships, the league will be pre-determined for years if the Heat had their way. The Bulls must defeat them, not only for us, but for all NBA fans who want a chance to see their teams compete for a title sometime this decade.

Lebron and Wade are pure evil, and Bosh is their lapdog of Satan.

GeekInThePink
05-13-2011, 12:57 PM

his extreme immaturity makes me dislike him immensely

Hawkeye15
05-13-2011, 01:00 PM

no, it is. Imagine being a person who is roaming PSD, and thinking about joining, and there is no moderation going on, so the complete immaturity overwhelms those here to talk sports, which is exactly what would happen. That prospective member will not join. That is why there are moderators here, to make sure its an attractive site to be a part of. Longtime posters here have probably noticed I don't post in the NBA forums nearly as much as I used to, because quite honestly, the obnoxious homers and immature posters simply take half the threads over and make them rhetorical to be in.

As I said, I would expect many fans here to simply lose it during this series, and post things they may normally not. I hope I am wrong

Sadds The Gr8
05-13-2011, 01:03 PM

agree. Mods should let it go it'll be like World War 2.

LET THEM FIGHT!
LET THEM FIGHT!
LET THEM FIGHT!
LET THEM FIGHT!
LET THEM FIGHT!
LET THEM FIGHT!
LET THEM FIGHT!
LET THEM FIGHT!

k.smith904
05-13-2011, 01:03 PM
no, it is. Imagine being a person who is roaming PSD, and thinking about joining, and there is no moderation going on, so the complete immaturity overwhelms those here to talk sports, which is exactly what would happen. That prospective member will not join. That is why there are moderators here, to make sure its an attractive site to be a part of. Longtime posters here have probably noticed I don't post in the NBA forums nearly as much as I used to, because quite honestly, the obnoxious homers and immature posters simply take half the threads over and make them rhetorical to be in.

As I said, I would expect many fans here to simply lose it during this series, and post things they may normally not. I hope I am wrong

People don't join a sports forum for logical discussion. Otherwise PSD would have 20 users.

Sadds The Gr8
05-13-2011, 01:06 PM

no you're WRONG that's not how people think. People will see the stupid *** comments, and be tempted to join the conversations, thus attracting more visitors/members to this website! this could be a blessing in disguise. more fighting will bring in more visitors, and all of the stupid posts will be hilarious to read and will tempt people to make an account, and talk **** to the **** talkers. Bulls/Heat could be the best thing to ever happen to this site. if this site just had people like you, Chronz, Bruno, Patssoxknicks, etc...who just use long *** words that nobody understands wtf they mean half the time, this site would be boring as ****. u gotta have the mind of an evil genius when you want to build the popularity of something. not a goody2shoes. people love controversy.

Hawkeye15
05-13-2011, 01:11 PM
People don't join a sports forum for logical discussion. Otherwise PSD would have 20 users.

sure they do. Joining a sportsite to simply talk **** is a waste of everyone else's time. You will earn zero respect that way.

Da Knicks
05-13-2011, 01:21 PM
if there were more mexicans on PSD, Marc Gasol would be a religion too

Gasol is a spaniard though...:confused:

midwestmadman
05-13-2011, 01:36 PM
no you're WRONG that's not how people think. People will see the stupid *** comments, and be tempted to join the conversations, thus attracting more visitors/members to this website! this could be a blessing in disguise. more fighting will bring in more visitors, and all of the stupid posts will be hilarious to read and will tempt people to make an account, and talk **** to the **** talkers. Bulls/Heat could be the best thing to ever happen to this site. if this site just had people like you, Chronz, Bruno, Patssoxknicks, etc...who just use long *** words that nobody understands wtf they mean half the time, this site would be boring as ****. u gotta have the mind of an evil genius when you want to build the popularity of something. not a goody2shoes. people love controversy.

Becareful, you're gonna get it trouble, then Santa won't leave anything in your stocking! But again Saddler the Gr8, I do agree, I would post so much more with out all the censorship, and reading this would be so much more fun. I had posted a terrific poll suggestion as a joke about who has quicker with the whistle: Dick Bavetta or PSD Moderators, it didn't even make it to posted topics before it was shut down and closed, when you take away the creativity and spirit of the users you will lose those users that got the site to this point, and others won't join either because of the restrictions. Let us have some fun, what does it hurt honestly. If someones feeling sget hurt they need to get tougher skin. Sports debate is supposed to be controversial and argumentitive, if people weren't passionate about thier teams then would we be fans? Would we even bother to post topics? Of course not. If we all agreed all the time on every topic what would be fun about that?

5ass
05-13-2011, 01:40 PM

rlly? almost every1 on this site, especially bulls fans were talking about how they wouldnt be able to do **** in the play offs because "they cant beat elite teams"

Chacarron
05-13-2011, 01:41 PM
I really want to see two of my favorite NBA players, Mike Bibby and Juwan Howard, win a ring but I don't want the Heat to win.

So Bulls.

NBAfan4life
05-13-2011, 01:46 PM
I personnally am rooting for anyone the Heat face. Lebron needs a ring for his legacy, he also deserves one IMO. I just don't want him to see him get it this year. I don't like him.

daleja424
05-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Its funny... All year people have said the hEAT are terrible. They can't win close games. They aren't clutch. They dont stand a chance.

And now when it suits you, you all claim that the big bad heat are the bad guys b/c their dominance is bad for the league. Now if they win, you all say they were suppose to win and give them no credit.

rediculous

Eagles4Lyfe
05-13-2011, 01:50 PM
This, i mean you would think the lakers or celtics would be the most hated but not to bulls fans their team is so amazing people should be jealous of them:confused:

:laugh: :laugh: That is why you stay in school hommie:p;)
Don't also forget the amount of dupes that are going to created too i should just take of work the whole month just so i can keep up with PSD lol

ilovemyangel
05-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Lol its gonna be a war zone. The Mods has their work cut out for them.

Rego247
05-13-2011, 01:58 PM
This, i mean you would think the lakers or celtics would be the most hated but not to bulls fans their team is so amazing people should be jealous of them:confused:

:laugh: :laugh: That is why you stay in school hommie:p;)
Don't also forget the amount of dupes that are going to created too i should just take of work the whole month just so i can keep up with PSD lol

does a team really have to win here, i mean can't they both get eliminated? lol.

naw but seriously the site is gonna shut down fo sho. its gonna be nuts.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Derrick Rose

Eagles4Lyfe
05-13-2011, 02:02 PM
does a team really have to win here, i mean can't they both get eliminated? lol.

naw but seriously the site is gonna shut down fo sho. its gonna be nuts.

I know man i know i feel the exact same way. But our best bet is the bulls advancing cause the western conference would definitely beast on them, but i just want this to get over with either or is going to make us happy.

AllBall
05-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Its funny... All year people have said the hEAT are terrible. They can't win close games. They aren't clutch. They dont stand a chance.

And now when it suits you, you all claim that the big bad heat are the bad guys b/c their dominance is bad for the league. Now if they win, you all say they were suppose to win and give them no credit.

rediculous

The Haters think they're clever don't they? ;)

5ass
05-13-2011, 02:04 PM

rediculous

so true, ive said it since before the playoffs started, as a magic fan the team thats scares me the most in the east is the miami heat, much more than the bulls and celtics
hey people are going to hate on the heat, just cz theyre that good, but im pretty sure no1 wants to face the heat in the play offs.

flclfanman
05-13-2011, 02:10 PM
Well you know who I'm pulling for :rolleyes:

jockrider
05-13-2011, 02:17 PM
Bulls easily. The Heat winning represents everything bad for the NBA. It would support the notion of superteams being formed and small markets would never be able to compete.

yeah and to fix that the big market team should win? Miami isn't a big market they're a decent to small so it's like not only did they get the players but they win the title.

Bullsfan22
05-13-2011, 02:27 PM
PSD-where fans of a team can make you totally despise them. I usually don't try and defend Bulls fans but honestly really tell me what the masses of us said to make us "homers" or fans that overrate Rose in every thread.

Most of us when it comes to Rose are pretty much spot on we think he's a top 10 player. When It comes to the Bulls we are no where near as cocky as most think we are. I think PSD is filled with weak minded individuals that can't let the past be the past. As a Bulls fan I admit when Rose and the Bulls became a decent team Bulls fans got overly excited but sense then it's been far fewer cases of this so called "homerism".

It's basically turned into a tall tale/legend that all Bulls fans are HOMERS and when a few Bulls fans display slight over confidence in the team or defends Rose everyone goes "oh look see yeahh Bulls fans are HOMERS.

I honestly think it's because of our massive fan base but if you're not able to weed us out you're either not trying or you're just weak minded individuals that go with the flow of what the more popular posters say.

People will root for for whoever they want and I couldn't care less if you root for the Bulls or the heat but some of the reasoning I see on here is comical.

gotoHcarolina52
05-13-2011, 02:39 PM
PSD-where fans of a team can make you totally despise them. I usually don't try and defend Bulls fans but honestly really tell me what the masses of us said to make us "homers" or fans that overrate Rose in every thread.

Most of us when it comes to Rose are pretty much spot on we think he's a top 10 player. When It comes to the Bulls we are no where near as cocky as most think we are. I think PSD is filled with weak minded individuals that can't let the past be the past. As a Bulls fan I admit when Rose and the Bulls became a decent team Bulls fans got overly excited but sense then it's been far fewer cases of this so called "homerism".

It's basically turned into a tall tale/legend that all Bulls fans are HOMERS and when a few Bulls fans display slight over confidence in the team or defends Rose everyone goes "oh look see yeahh Bulls fans are HOMERS.

I honestly think it's because of our massive fan base but if you're not able to weed us out you're either not trying or you're just weak minded individuals that go with the flow of what the more popular posters say.

People will root for for whoever they want and I couldn't care less if you root for the Bulls or the heat but some of the reasoning I see on here is comical.

The same thing can be said of the majority of HEAT fans. Deal with it.

flclfanman
05-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Put on your rubber boots PSD b/c a MAJOR ****-storm is forceasted for Sunday Night :pity:

Bullsfan22
05-13-2011, 02:54 PM
The same thing can be said of the majority of HEAT fans. Deal with it.

I agree with it being the same way for the heat. I don't understand the "deal with it part" none of what I wrote was complaining. It was more of calling PSD's bluff of putting a storm cloud over a whole fan base for new/ weak minded posters to abide by.

Sadds The Gr8
05-13-2011, 02:59 PM
Becareful, you're gonna get it trouble, then Santa won't leave anything in your stocking! But again Saddler the Gr8, I do agree, I would post so much more with out all the censorship, and reading this would be so much more fun. I had posted a terrific poll suggestion as a joke about who has quicker with the whistle: Dick Bavetta or PSD Moderators, it didn't even make it to posted topics before it was shut down and closed, when you take away the creativity and spirit of the users you will lose those users that got the site to this point, and others won't join either because of the restrictions. Let us have some fun, what does it hurt honestly. If someones feeling sget hurt they need to get tougher skin. Sports debate is supposed to be controversial and argumentitive, if people weren't passionate about thier teams then would we be fans? Would we even bother to post topics? Of course not. If we all agreed all the time on every topic what would be fun about that?
exactly. see? someone agrees

justinnum1
05-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Put on your rubber boots PSD b/c a MAJOR ****-storm is forceasted for Sunday Night :pity:

Especially if the bulls lose.

still1ballin
05-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Bullssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

TylerSL
05-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Lets go heat :clap:

Master Mind
05-13-2011, 04:00 PM

When did you guys form an alliance?

gotoHcarolina52
05-13-2011, 04:08 PM

Those 28 superfluous S's took up the space belonging to the U, the C, and the K. :p

jtsunami
05-13-2011, 04:09 PM

A) Taking shortcuts (piggy backing)
B) Taking a **** on a people

Only thing I'm going to say about The Decision, he didn't tell Cleveland what he was doing when he knew all along what he was doing which destroyed any chance of them making personnel moves to better their franchise.

And he took a short cut by going to a team where he wouldn't have to work as hard as he did in Cleveland. Leaving Cleveland was fine, they tried and failed to put good pieces next to him. But he could have gone to many places where he could have been the man (not co-man). Two places he could've gone that would be seen as piggy backing: Chicago and Miami. It's against what I believe in because you don't get anywhere in life piggy backing. Not in sports, not in your career, not in school.

ChitownSports16
05-13-2011, 04:10 PM
this is toooo dam funny... Heat fans getting pissed cuz other posters aren't picking them.

ashyzup
05-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Heat! So that the Mavs can have their revenge on them..:D

Master Mind
05-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Those 28 superfluous S's took up the space belonging to the U, the C, and the K. :p

:laugh2:

gotoHcarolina52
05-13-2011, 04:14 PM
this is toooo dam funny... Heat fans getting pissed cuz other posters aren't picking them.

lol! We're not pissed, we're just messing with them. It's all in good fun.

Master Mind
05-13-2011, 04:14 PM

Getting pissed? That's news to us, I thought everyone was against since last July. :shrug:

Master Mind
05-13-2011, 04:15 PM
A) Taking shortcuts (piggy backing)
B) Taking a **** on a people

Only thing I'm going to say about The Decision, he didn't tell Cleveland what he was doing when he knew all along what he was doing which destroyed any chance of them making personnel moves to better their franchise.

And he took a short cut by going to a team where he wouldn't have to work as hard as he did in Cleveland. Leaving Cleveland was fine, they tried and failed to put good pieces next to him. But he could have gone to many places where he could have been the man (not co-man). Two places he could've gone that would be seen as piggy backing: Chicago and Miami. It's against what I believe in because you don't get anywhere in life piggy backing. Not in sports, not in your career, not in school.

A) There are no shortcuts
B) He's a grown damn man

nolin
05-13-2011, 04:27 PM
**** the heat . i want the bulls to win and guess what? the bulls will win.

SoxBearsBulls!
05-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Espn analysts are all jumping on the Heat bandwagon, especially Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd...If I were a Heat fan I'd be nervous, that's the kiss of death,lol

Master Mind
05-13-2011, 04:34 PM
**** the heat . i want the bulls to win and guess what? the bulls will win.

Today's opposite day...

championships
05-13-2011, 04:58 PM
Go Bulls!!!!!!

I do not want to see the Heat win anything.

MiamiWadeCounty
05-13-2011, 05:02 PM

1. So people being possibly right about a prediction is so terrible. Besides, I believe most people predicted the Celtics or Lakers to win it all.

2. Your statement that the season would be irrelevant for everybody else is completely ignorant. If the Heat win or lose, this is going down as an amazing season. From the sweep of the Lakers, to the fall of the Celtics, to the emergence of two potential greats in Derrick Rose and Blake Griffin, this season has had it all.

3. Considering how people and fans say the Bulls are so much better than the Heat, the Heat would actually be the underdogs. Along with the fact that the Bulls are the higher seed. I am not saying the Heat are the underdogs, in fact I believe both teams are very equal and nobody is the clear-cut favorite.

Jewelz0376
05-13-2011, 05:32 PM
1. So people being possibly right about a prediction is so terrible. Besides, I believe most people predicted the Celtics or Lakers to win it all.

2. Your statement that the season would be irrelevant for everybody else is completely ignorant. If the Heat win or lose, this is going down as an amazing season. From the sweep of the Lakers, to the fall of the Celtics, to the emergence of two potential greats in Derrick Rose and Blake Griffin, this season has had it all.

3. Considering how people and fans say the Bulls are so much better than the Heat, the Heat would actually be the underdogs. Along with the fact that the Bulls are the higher seed. I am not saying the Heat are the underdogs, in fact I believe both teams are very equal and nobody is the clear-cut favorite.

Really because every analyst on tv that I've heard is picking the Heat...and pretty every1 that I know personally that follows the nba thinks the Heat will win...(except people I know from Chi lol)

I don't know what the betting lines are, but without even looking I'd be shocked if it didn't have the heat as the favorites...

ElMarroAfamado
05-13-2011, 05:47 PM
I want the Bulls to win because Heat posters seem to be the most hatable in the history of internet forums. (Similar to Cavs fans of the last couple years) When their team has 1 title...with a blatant assist from the refs. Not even Celtic Fans, Spurs fans, or Lakers fans are as arrogant and as hatable as Heat fans and these fan bases atleast have more reason to be......

nolin
05-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Really because every analyst on tv that I've heard is picking the Heat...and pretty every1 that I know personally that follows the nba thinks the Heat will win...(except people I know from Chi lol)

I don't know what the betting lines are, but without even looking I'd be shocked if it didn't have the heat as the favorites...

heat will be favorites in vegas. but what does that mean? nothing once they drop the 1st 2 in chitown those odds will change. you should know something or two about a favorite not always winning. this is a great matchup for the bulls and they will exploit the 2 1/2 queens

Jonnyiscool222
05-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Miami heat , hands down !!!!! Lets go heat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JasonJohnHorn
05-13-2011, 06:06 PM
I just like how the Bulls built this current team. Bulls fans had a great run, but they've been going through years of ups and downs, mostly downs, drafting well, seeing players leave, tragic injury to Jay Williams, uplifting story of native town Rose winning MVP, and with investments in Chandler and Curry that went nowhere, its nice for the city's fans to finally have something to really pull for. Miami just seems like a bunch of head hunters who brought in some hired guns, and paid to win a title. They let other teams go through bad seasons to get high draft picks, and then scouped up the all-stars. I cant blame the management for doing it, but as a fan it just isnt nice to see. I'd rather see a team that has built their team mainly through the draft (Rose, Noah, Deng, Gibson, and even Asik, who puts up some nice numbers considering his limited minutes), and they have only pick up free agents that were not really wanted where they were anymore or were underapreciated (Boozer, Bogans, Thomas and Krover). It seems like a more natural way to build a team, and a way that the league could use as a template for how to build. Its healthier for the league when teams build the way the Bulls have and I'm hoping that comes through in this series.

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 06:08 PM

Vegas has the bulls as the underdogs I think the series price is around +200 right now for the Bulls

Heater4life
05-13-2011, 06:15 PM
I want the Heat over the "underdog" Bulls. Look at the polls.

BlinkManJan02
05-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Up until the last few months I hated the Bulls for years. Not sure why really, probably cause of the Bears haha. But they've been somewhat growing on me and I would really like to see them win this series. I wouldn't mind seeing them win the Finals as well, that would be pretty sweet.

Until LeBron joined the Heat I used to cheer for them somewhat come playoff time cause of Wade, and cause the Bucks are almost never in :(. I would really love to see LeBron never get a ring cause he is literally an arrogant b and terrible sport. So come on Bulls! They deserve this, what a great season they've been having.

Also, the city of Chicago needs this after that NFC Championship game.

bahahahahaha.

k.smith904
05-13-2011, 06:42 PM
I want the Heat over the "underdog" Bulls. Look at the polls.

Regular season: meaningless

Polls: meaningful

I'm learning... :o

godolphins
05-13-2011, 07:00 PM
Actually the Heat are the underdog, #1 Bulls 3-0 against us in the regular season, #2 They finished with the #1 record in the Nba

The #1 seed is the underdog, yeah right :laugh2:

k.smith904
05-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Actually the Heat are the underdog, #1 Bulls 3-0 against us in the regular season, #2 They finished with the #1 record in the Nba

might wanna pass that info on to the rest of your fanbase.

Lord Leoshes
05-13-2011, 07:17 PM
Rose shouldn't even be on the bulls, he should be on the Heat. Stern cant let one of his higher markets lose for too many years in a row. Look at all the chances they have gotten since Jordan left.

#1 in 1999,
#4 in 2000,
#4 in 2001
#2 in 2002
#7 in 2003
#3 in 2004
In 2005 it was traded away so stern couldn't give them another freebie.
#4 in 2006
#9 in 2007
#1 Again in 2008 with Rose.

How many get out of jail cards do they get?

Meloman
05-13-2011, 07:26 PM
I think unbiased fans are absolutely right in rooting for the Bulls. Heat fans don't seem to realize the ramifications of their team winning. It changes the entire landscape of the league. The stars will all align, and basketball becomes a 6 or 7 team league. Don't get me wrong, Heat fans have every right to root for their team, but I don't see how an impartial fan could root for them knowing what's on the line. This series (along with potentially the finals) is the battle for the NBA's soul. Chicago represents how the league should be (one star, two or three really good guys, four or five solid role players, emphasis on the draft, defense, chemistry), Miami represents what the league is becoming (alignment of the stars, free agency, emphasis on the transition game and emphatic dunks, complete lack in belief of the importance of role players). Don't get me wrong, Chicago is nowhere near perfect, and I think OKC better represents the "good" side, but ultimately I think this series affects the next decade of NBA basketball. For all of our sakes (and I'm even saying this as a Knicks fan), the Bulls have to win.

justinnum1
05-13-2011, 07:28 PM
I think unbiased fans are absolutely right in rooting for the Bulls. Heat fans don't seem to realize the ramifications of their team winning. It changes the entire landscape of the league. The stars will all align, and basketball becomes a 6 or 7 team league. Don't get me wrong, Heat fans have every right to root for their team, but I don't see how an impartial fan could root for them knowing what's on the line. This series (along with potentially the finals) is the battle for the NBA's soul. Chicago represents how the league should be (one star, two or three really good guys, four or five solid role players, emphasis on the draft, defense, chemistry), Miami represents what the league is becoming (alignment of the stars, free agency, emphasis on the transition game and emphatic dunks, complete lack in belief of the importance of role players). Don't get me wrong, Chicago is nowhere near perfect, and I think OKC better represents the "good" side, but ultimately I think this series affects the next decade of NBA basketball. For all of our sakes (and I'm even saying this as a Knicks fan), the Bulls have to win.

:violin:

JWO35
05-13-2011, 07:28 PM
I hate the Bulls....But I hate the Heat more, so Bulls

Master Mind
05-13-2011, 07:29 PM

Stars will align. It's inevitable

Jewelz0376
05-13-2011, 07:30 PM
heat will be favorites in vegas. but what does that mean? nothing once they drop the 1st 2 in chitown those odds will change. you should know something or two about a favorite not always winning. this is a great matchup for the bulls and they will exploit the 2 1/2 queens

:rolleyes:

It doesn't mean anything...I was only speaking on the Heat being the favorites...Didn't say anything about that meaning the Heat will win...

LayZbone
05-13-2011, 07:37 PM

rediculous

for real.

That's laughable. The Heat have been doubted every step of the way. They're easily the most scrutinized, hated, criticized team in NBA history. Everyone predicted they'd be great and win multiple championships before the season started. Ever since, NOBODY gave the Heat any credit or picked them to win anything until we handled our 1st 2 playoff opponents. You guys should really go back and read the stuff you were saying about the Heat all season long before you start whining now that you're scared of their good play, as if this was expected all along.

justinnum1
05-13-2011, 07:38 PM
for real.

That's laughable. The Heat have been doubted every step of the way. They're easily the most scrutinized, hated, criticized team in NBA history. Everyone predicted they'd be great and win multiple championships before the season started. Ever since, NOBODY gave the Heat any credit or picked them to win anything until we handled our 1st 2 playoff opponents. You guys should really go back and read the stuff you were saying about the Heat all season long before you start whining now that you're scared of their good play, as if this was expected all along.

:nod:

Draco
05-13-2011, 07:42 PM
I think unbiased fans are absolutely right in rooting for the Bulls... For all of our sakes (and I'm even saying this as a Knicks fan), the Bulls have to win.

Lebron's douchieness will be terrible, his objectionableness swift. The battle for Conference Semifinals is over. The battle for Conference Finals is about to begin. All our hopes now lie with twelve Chicago Bulls, somewhere in Illinois.

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 07:47 PM
whats laughable? Heat have been favorites to win the NBA championship all season long

Vegas had them listed as favorites

Lake_Show2416
05-13-2011, 07:48 PM
in the words of Bill Murray "Let's go Buhhlls"

BlinkManJan02
05-13-2011, 07:49 PM

This is a brilliant post. I don't know how anyone can argue with you. Not to get off topic, but I really hope this doesn't happen with the NFL. It already has in baseball, and now the in basketball with the Heat trying to buy championships by getting all these superstars in.

The Bulls got this far the hard way.

SouthSideSox
05-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Bulls obv. It's nice to be able to witness this Bulls team rise to greatness because I was to young to remember MJ.

Meloman
05-13-2011, 08:01 PM

I'm not saying it won't, because throughout the history of the league it has happened. But if this Miami team wins this year, on their first try with crappy role players, it essentially proves that you HAVE to do that to win. Meaning EVERY star will align. Don't get me wrong, a few alliances makes the league interesting, but how much better for the league would it be if, say, Dallas won. A team with one star and a nucleus that has been together for some time. It proves that you don't HAVE to align, maybe that keeps Dwight Howard in Orlando, maybe that keeps CP3 in New Orleans. I'm a Knicks fan, I want my team to succeed, but not at the cost of the 20 small market teams. I want basketball to be a sport where any team, in any city, can win the title.

jockrider
05-13-2011, 08:01 PM
This is a brilliant post. I don't know how anyone can argue with you. Not to get off topic, but I really hope this doesn't happen with the NFL. It already has in baseball, and now the in basketball with the Heat trying to buy championships by getting all these superstars in.

oh you mean winning 33 games than having the commish throw a superstar in your lap at draft night?

Meloman
05-13-2011, 08:02 PM

I don't think it would ever be an issue in the NFL, because you need depth to win in football. It's not a sport where two guys can carry you to a ring. The importance of people like offensive linemen and special teamers will never die down. So maybe stars will align, but it won't guarantee them rings, the hard cap makes sure of that. Peyton Manning, AP and Larry Fitzgerald won't do **** for you if Manning's on his *** after 2 seconds.

Sergio1984
05-13-2011, 08:03 PM

Regular season means nothing, you guys are stacked. The Bulls are the underdogs.

Baller1
05-13-2011, 08:04 PM
I've been rooting for Miami since the day Lebron and Wade teamed up, and nothing's changed. The more Lebron I get to watch, the better.

Baller1
05-13-2011, 08:06 PM
I don't see an underdog in the season to be completely honest. This is the epitome of team play vs. star-power. I can't wait.

Meloman
05-13-2011, 08:06 PM
oh you mean winning 33 games than having the commish throw a superstar in your lap at draft night?

You realize that rigging the draft lottery is literally a felony right? David Stern would actually get indicted and likely go to jail for that. The draft lottery is NOT rigged. Explain how Orlando, one of the smaller markets in the league, won two straight lotteries. Explain how Cleveland got LeBron when New York really needed a star, or Portland/Seattle got Oden and Durant when Boston was desperate. They got lucky. That's how the lottery works. You MIGHT be able to convince me the 1985 lottery (the Ewing year) was rigged, but that was before stricter laws were in place, and to be honest the league did need Ewing in New York. Not saying it was, but it's possible. Oh, and by the way, why would Stern rig THAT lottery? Derrick Rose wasn't seen as a surefire super star, hell he wasn't even the consensus #1 pick. Your argument has no evidence. Derrick Rose is a Bull because on one specific night they got lucky, by winning a lottery. Lotteries are based on luck. Deal with it.

SouthSideSox
05-13-2011, 08:07 PM

Top 2 players in the league with your third option being an all star.

Versus

An overrated point guard surrounded by role players who aren't good.

;)

justinnum1
05-13-2011, 08:10 PM

Versus

;)

Only part i agree with ;)

jockrider
05-13-2011, 08:10 PM
You realize that rigging the draft lottery is literally a felony right? David Stern would actually get indicted and likely go to jail for that. The draft lottery is NOT rigged. Explain how Orlando, one of the smaller markets in the league, won two straight lotteries. Explain how Cleveland got LeBron when New York really needed a star, or Portland/Seattle got Oden and Durant when Boston was desperate. They got lucky. That's how the lottery works. You MIGHT be able to convince me the 1985 lottery (the Ewing year) was rigged, but that was before stricter laws were in place, and to be honest the league did need Ewing in New York. Not saying it was, but it's possible. Oh, and by the way, why would Stern rig THAT lottery? Derrick Rose wasn't seen as a surefire super star, hell he wasn't even the consensus #1 pick. Your argument has no evidence. Derrick Rose is a Bull because on one specific night they got lucky, by winning a lottery. Lotteries are based on luck. Deal with it.

they can't rig all of them it would get suspicious if it keeps happening for the favorable markets.

SouthSideSox
05-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Only part i agree with ;)

I try to be as honest and as fair as I can, and I'm glad you agree. I'm going to infer that since you agree that our role player's aren't any good, then that means that hypothetically our team isn't any good since the team is made up of role players.

So we're the underdogs then? I mean you have two (2) superstars and an all star? How can we compete with that?

Meloman
05-13-2011, 08:24 PM
they can't rig all of them it would get suspicious if it keeps happening for the favorable markets.

You have ZERO evidence though. Since the lottery was instituted, big market teams have won a total of six lotteries out of a possible 26 (New York in '85, LA Clips in '88, '98 and '09, Bulls in '99 and '08). The Rose lottery was the only instance of a big market team winning the lottery as anything better than the 3rd worst team in the league. Meanwhile, Orlando has won as the 11th worst, Philly and New Jersey as the 7th worst, and several other small market teams as the 5th and 6th worst. The most anticipated prospects of this time frame other than Ewing were David Robinson, Shaq, Tim Duncan, LeBron, Oden and Durant. They went to San Antonio, Orlando, San Antonio, Cleveland and Seattle. The next top few were Yao, Iverson, Carmelo and Chris Webber. They went to Houston, Philly, Orlando and Denver (and if you're saying they expected Carmelo to go 2nd to a big market, the team picking 2nd was Detroit). From the perspective of a draft prospect, Derrick Rose was on neither of those two tiers. If the league ever had ANY plans of rigging a lottery, wouldn't they have done it to get one of those 10 guys onto a big market team? Your argument has no basis, you have no evidence, stop being bitter and just accept the fact that Chicago won Derrick Rose fair and square through the sheer luck of the lottery.

shizzle09
05-13-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm not saying it won't, because throughout the history of the league it has happened. But if this Miami team wins this year, on their first try with crappy role players, it essentially proves that you HAVE to do that to win. Meaning EVERY star will align. Don't get me wrong, a few alliances makes the league interesting, but how much better for the league would it be if, say, Dallas won. A team with one star and a nucleus that has been together for some time. It proves that you don't HAVE to align, maybe that keeps Dwight Howard in Orlando, maybe that keeps CP3 in New Orleans. I'm a Knicks fan, I want my team to succeed, but not at the cost of the 20 small market teams. I want basketball to be a sport where any team, in any city, can win the title.

what your completely missing here is only 8 "different" teams have won in like the last 30 years. Your posts sound good but they're actually way off. The heat have "nothing" to do with the lack of parody in the NBA regardless if they win or lose.

ChiSox219
05-13-2011, 09:27 PM
I don't see an underdog in the season to be completely honest. This is the epitome of team play vs. star-power. I can't wait.

+1 this is the series many have been waiting on for several months, for that exact reason.

Hopefully it's OKC and CHI in the finals so we can see two teams battle for the title.

Hawkeye15
05-13-2011, 10:12 PM
hahaha, dang the Heat are getting crushed 2-1 here basically. Eh, it just shows how much animosity the general fan have towards the Heat. Not that I think its wrong, bad, or whatever. I just think most fans take things way to personal

amos1er
05-13-2011, 10:22 PM
No on the Miami cheat...sick of watching Lebron and Wade shoot freethrows.

amos1er
05-13-2011, 10:28 PM

Versus

;)

Top two in the league...lol Wade didn't even make all-nba first team. I would take Chicago's supporting cast over your lame *** role players any day of the weak...bunch of hasbeens trying to ride coattails...much like every "so called" Heat fan on here riding Lebron and Wade's dick.

D1JM
05-13-2011, 10:31 PM
hahaha, dang the Heat are getting crushed 2-1 here basically. Eh, it just shows how much animosity the general fan have towards the Heat. Not that I think its wrong, bad, or whatever. I just think most fans take things way to personal

or psd has about 3 to 1 bulls fans over heat fans.

Giants-49ers-Ws
05-13-2011, 10:49 PM
go bulls

godolphins
05-13-2011, 10:49 PM
Regular season means nothing, you guys are stacked. The Bulls are the underdogs.
If it didn't matter than why do you guys have home court advantage? I'll tell you why because you guys are the best team. Just admit it: The east goes through the Bulls and not the Heat

We're the underdogs, how dare you try to take that away from us :laugh2: Lebron even laughed about that when a reporter ask him about the Bulls claiming to be underdogs and he said something like "They're trying to take the pressure off their shoulders" and he also pointed out the Bulls being the #1 seed.

Its us against the world :D

I find it funny that during the season Bulls fans and Heat fans were arguing about who was the best team but now we're arguing about whose the underdog(which is the Heat)

godolphins
05-13-2011, 10:59 PM

Versus

;)
That guy is the best PG in the NBA, Boozer was an all star snub, Noah is a top 5 center, Deng is Deng(I don't know what that means) and you guys have a bunch of solid role players.

We only really have Lebron, Wade, Bosh and a bunch of role players plus we also have on of the weakest bench in the Nba.

There's no doubt in my mind if Noah and Boozer were healthy for the most part of the season they both would of been all stars, you guys basically have three all stars :D

RZZZA
05-14-2011, 12:25 AM
If it didn't matter than why do you guys have home court advantage? I'll tell you why because you guys are the best team. Just admit it: The east goes through the Bulls and not the Heat

We're the underdogs, how dare you try to take that away from us :laugh2: Lebron even laughed about that when a reporter ask him about the Bulls claiming to be underdogs and he said something like "They're trying to take the pressure off their shoulders" and he also pointed out the Bulls being the #1 seed.

Its us against the world :D

I find it funny that during the season Bulls fans and Heat fans were arguing about who was the best team but now we're arguing about whose the underdog(which is the Heat)

I like you but it takes some balls to claim the Heat are under dogs when you're the 2 to 1 favorites according to the sportsbooks.

why are you being so nice, any way? Are you trying to psyche us out by using some kind of reverse psychology? :eyebrow:

northsider
05-14-2011, 12:41 AM
Underdogs, favorites, bad guys, good guys. I could give 2 ***** about any of those terms cause that is all they are. The winner of this will be the better team and IMO right now that is still up for debate. I really could give a **** if the world hate the Bulls or if the world hates the Heat just go out and play ball and do the talking on the court.

ChiSox219
05-14-2011, 12:43 AM

I had a customer come in today that was from Cleveland. The first thing he said to me, unprovoked was; "Do you hate Lebron".

No one's ever asked me that directly and I loved watching Lebron in Cleveland so I hesitated but nodded.

The customer from Cleveland said "You guys better take care of business"

The CLE-CHI relationship isn't exactly rosy, especially when it comes to basketball.

DeyAce
05-14-2011, 01:05 AM
Bulls in 5... Book it

12evolution 9
05-14-2011, 02:08 AM
Heat , bulls are overrated as a tittle contending team, there a good regular season team like Like Lebron's Cleveland Cavaliers.

12evolution 9
05-14-2011, 02:10 AM
I had a customer come in today that was from Cleveland. The first thing he said to me, unprovoked was; "Do you hate Lebron".

No one's ever asked me that directly and I loved watching Lebron in Cleveland so I hesitated but nodded.

The customer from Cleveland said "You guys better take care of business"

The CLE-CHI relationship isn't exactly rosy, especially when it comes to basketball.

poor guy ... putting his hopes on the bulls :rolleyes:

D Roses Bulls
05-14-2011, 02:11 AM
That guy is the best PG in the NBA, Boozer was an all star snub, Noah is a top 5 center, Deng is Deng(I don't know what that means) and you guys have a bunch of solid role players.

We only really have Lebron, Wade, Bosh and a bunch of role players plus we also have on of the weakest bench in the Nba.

There's no doubt in my mind if Noah and Boozer were healthy for the most part of the season they both would of been all stars, you guys basically have three all stars :D

:speechless: I could of sworn you said different on all those guys....... but we have the proof people. he thinks rose is the best pg in the NBA

12evolution 9
05-14-2011, 02:12 AM
or psd has about 3 to 1 bulls fans over heat fans.

That is because Chicago fans spent most there time INDOORS and Miami Fans Spent there time outside :p

D Roses Bulls
05-14-2011, 02:13 AM
That is because Chicago fans spent most there time INDOORS and Miami Fans Spent there time outside :p

:rolleyes: yeah sure they did........

12evolution 9
05-14-2011, 02:20 AM

BRO there is a reason why in the last 50 years only like 7 different teams won the championship.

Look at LAKERS and CELTICS ... between them they take nearly half. Then Bulls Spurs Detroit Heat.

This league is made of stars. The only team that is excusable is Okalahoma Thunder who built there team by draft. OOO and the PACERS and 76'ERs.

12evolution 9
05-14-2011, 02:32 AM
:rolleyes: yeah sure they did........

hata^^ j.p but...

theory about warm weather teams with beach around...heard it also on the The Herd with Colin Cowherd.

Why is it that the Heat and Lakers, both warm weather, beachy locations, throughout the season play very slackish at times I.E. the LAKERS last year and how they pulled it off in playoff's cause they were serious. Also the O6' miami heat played inconsistent that season but we were able to get hot in the playoffs.

Now look at the Boston, Pennsylevania, NY, teams that are usually disabled from outdoor activities because there located in freezing climates and they can primarily focus on sports.

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

quade36
05-14-2011, 02:47 AM
hata^^ j.p but...

theory about warm weather teams with beach around...heard it also on the The Herd with Colin Cowherd.

Why is it that the Heat and Lakers, both warm weather, beachy locations, throughout the season play very slackish at times I.E. the LAKERS last year and how they pulled it off in playoff's cause they were serious. Also the O6' miami heat played inconsistent that season but we were able to get hot in the playoffs.

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

wait. Chicago has a beach :D

ohreally
05-14-2011, 02:58 AM
I want the Bulls to win, but not as much as I would have thought. I'm not sold on either team. So I wouldn't actually be as upset that the Heat win as i was that the Heat beat the Celts.

From here on in Grizz or Dallas, in that order, are the teams I would prefer to win it all. I would be very upset if the Heat or the Bulls beat either one (though more upset if it was the Heat).

Raps26
05-14-2011, 03:05 AM
Chicago ... call me a heat hater...its true!

LakersIn5
05-14-2011, 03:11 AM
heat grizzlies finals. heat win in 4

MalZee24
05-14-2011, 03:14 AM
I'm rooting for the heat so these ridiculous laker fans can stop saying kobe is better than lebron JUST BECAUSE lebron "couldnt win any rings" in cleveland with Larry Hughes, Eric Snow, Donyell Marshall, Varejao, 37 yr old Shaq, Ira Newble, Sasha Pavlovic, did I miss anyone? LMAO

buch88
05-14-2011, 03:19 AM
I'm rooting for the heat so these ridiculous laker fans can stop saying kobe is better than lebron JUST BECAUSE lebron "couldnt win any rings" in cleveland with Larry Hughes, Eric Snow, Donyell Marshall, Varejao, 37 yr old Shaq, Ira Newble, Sasha Pavlovic, did I miss anyone? LMAO

im no lebron fan, but i couldnt agree more with u. that really is the ONLY reason why laker fans say kobe is better. because lebron has zero rings. such a pathetic and lame laker fan argument.

....and u forgot about a washed up Ben Wallace and a washed up Joe Smith.

hyb152
05-14-2011, 03:22 AM
^^^ Shame on you guys for speaking the truth! But you forgot about the 4 next best players Lebron had in his Cleveland days: Coby Karl, Jawad Williams, Jamario Moon, and Daniel Gibson.

Raph12
05-14-2011, 03:27 AM
Want - Bulls
Think - Heat

I just think when they figure it out and just put Wade on Rose, series over.

Red222
05-14-2011, 03:38 AM
Want - Bulls
Think - Heat

I just think when they figure it out and just put Wade on Rose, series over.
they wont do that for long stretches the 3 key to the series are transition defense,rebounding, and benchplay

12evolution 9
05-14-2011, 03:39 AM
wait. Chicago has a beach :D

Naw its a Illusion ..... lol

urlachermess
05-14-2011, 03:47 AM
Alllll i do is win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drose baby

footballer2369
05-14-2011, 07:30 AM
they wont do that for long stretches the 3 key to the series are transition defense,rebounding, and benchplay

So you think- in a series with 6 or 7 stars- that the series will be determined by bench guys (esp. when the Heat barely use their bench aside from Mario Chalmers, James Jones, Joel Anthony)?

That is interesting.

jmartin80
05-14-2011, 08:56 AM
As a Bulls fan, I obviously am going to say the Bulls. If I wasn't a Bulls fan, I would still say the Bulls out of principle. Just like I want any team playing the Yankees to beat them in the post season.

I rarely post in the NBA forums, but I would like to reference a post I made back on July 29th of last year when a thread was made "Why do you hate the Miami Heat?"

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14359438#post14359438

"Not to mention that for some reason Heat fans have convinced themselves that if they win it all, they will prove everyone wrong. Come on. No you won't. It is a stacked team..." You really aren't proving anybody wrong guys. I know you got hate when you lost 5 in a row, but no, it was still expected. You guys were doing this song and dance back then. Just be happy where you are.

With that being said, I think this should be a great series and I am really hoping for no major injuries and good, fair officiating. It seems like it has not been the best this playoffs.

Poo-Diddy
05-14-2011, 09:25 AM
guys who sacrifice money and personal glory to win championships?

that selfish bastard... :rolleyes:

Huh? and Huh?

14.5, 16, 17.5, 19, 20.5, 22 looks like he sacrificied his wallet bigtime.

Sacrifice would have been taking 6-10mil and saying I really want a championship use that extra money to bring in more quality players so we could build a stronger team in CLEVELAND and I can fullfil the promise I made to my home town.

Personal glory? Uh don't even go there it's still all about LeBron in Miami.

Use some common sense, the guy sacrificed nothing and took what he thought was the "EASIEST" road to personal glory.

I hope it blows up in his face.

OnWisconsin2007
05-14-2011, 09:49 AM
As a wisconsinite, i derive a great deal of pleasure from watching Chicago sports teams FAIL. If the Packers wouldn't have already dominated the Bears to go to (and win) the Superbowl I would say that LeBron slam dunking on D-Rose's face en route to winning a ring would be the best thing imaginable. I want to see Chicago lose so badly. I love LeBron James as well, but not as much as I hate Chicago sports teams.

For the record, the Heat will win in 5, 6 if Chicago gets lucky. D-Wade is gonna shut down Rose. Rose and the rest of the Bulls will choke under the pressure. LeBron and Wade have to much playoff experience to go down.

justinnum1
05-14-2011, 10:38 AM
Huh? and Huh?

14.5, 16, 17.5, 19, 20.5, 22 looks like he sacrificied his wallet bigtime.

Sacrifice would have been taking 6-10mil and saying I really want a championship use that extra money to bring in more quality players so we could build a stronger team in CLEVELAND and I can fullfil the promise I made to my home town.

Personal glory? Uh don't even go there it's still all about LeBron in Miami.

Use some common sense, the guy sacrificed nothing and took what he thought was the "EASIEST" road to personal glory.

I hope it blows up in his face.
Cool story bro, us heat fans get to watch our team win big over the next 6 years. You must think you are arguing with lebron homers, but we are heat fans. And if lebron took his talents to chicago you wouldn't give a **** either. Time to move on.

j11430
05-14-2011, 10:43 AM
Hoping the bulls win, but i just don't see them winning

j11430
05-14-2011, 10:45 AM
As a wisconsinite, i derive a great deal of pleasure from watching Chicago sports teams FAIL. If the Packers wouldn't have already dominated the Bears to go to (and win) the Superbowl I would say that LeBron slam dunking on D-Rose's face en route to winning a ring would be the best thing imaginable. I want to see Chicago lose so badly. I love LeBron James as well, but not as much as I hate Chicago sports teams.

For the record, the Heat will win in 5, 6 if Chicago gets lucky. D-Wade is gonna shut down Rose. Rose and the rest of the Bulls will choke under the pressure. LeBron and Wade have to much playoff experience to go down.

You won becasue of the third qb's pick that went for a TD, how is that dominating?

drobe86
05-14-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm going with the Heat. Lebron James deserves a ring. He's been playing his heart out for years now. He finally has a chance that he deserves. That being said, I got my Mavs winning it all....

MeloandAmare
05-14-2011, 10:47 AM

It'd be also cool to see Lebron get beat and realize the Bulls were the better fit teamwise. I agree.lebron winning a title just might end the world in 2012

pd1dish
05-14-2011, 11:03 AM
youve gotta let us see whos voting for who because after i voted for the Bulls, there were 155 votes for them and id be willing to bet that 120 of those are legit Bulls fans. there are a ton of Chicago fans on this site.

justinnum1
05-14-2011, 11:09 AM
youve gotta let us see whos voting for who because after i voted for the Bulls, there were 155 votes for them and id be willing to bet that 120 of those are legit Bulls fans. there are a ton of Chicago fans on this site.

Most polls on this sight are heavily biased to chicago for the shear fact bulls fan out number heat fans 4 to 1 on this site.

MeloandAmare
05-14-2011, 11:13 AM
I can only wonder how many bulls and heat fans were around last year

footballer2369
05-14-2011, 11:19 AM
Says the poster who joined last month...

Poo-Diddy
05-14-2011, 11:46 AM
Cool story bro, us heat fans get to watch our team win big over the next 6 years. You must think you are arguing with lebron homers, but we are heat fans. And if lebron took his talents to chicago you wouldn't give a **** either. Time to move on.

Your response to my post has nothing to do with the point of why I made it.

The guy posted that LeBron took less and sacrificed personal glory to win championships.

That is complete B.S. and every NBA fan wether a fan of Miami or Minnesota knows that statement is complete utter stupidity.

And you are responding to me and thinking you know I wanted LeBron in Chicago. Absolutely not true at all, I actually wanted Joe Johnson and either Bosh or Boozer in Chicago.

Anyways, good luck to all the non LeBron homers and real Heat fans this series.

MeloandAmare
05-14-2011, 01:00 PM
footballer=idiot homer.pretty pathetic that you've been on this site since April 09 and yet u still have no picture or sig.would u like some assistance with it?

Sportfan
05-14-2011, 01:13 PM
footballer=idiot homer.pretty pathetic that you've been on this site since April 09 and yet u still have no picture or sig.would u like some assistance with it?
:speechless: He does't have a sig, wow he must be an idiot. I guess BMD the super mod is an idiot too since he doesn't have a sig

hizpcstr
05-14-2011, 01:19 PM

Would you like some assistance with getting a sig? All you need is 100 posts :up:

VictimUK
05-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Heat, i really want to see LeBron win a championship

I'm not a Heat fan btw

justinnum1
05-14-2011, 01:27 PM

:facepalm: Sometimes i wish there was an age requirement to use this site.

Dash
05-14-2011, 01:31 PM
Bulls

Tuck&Rolle
05-14-2011, 01:37 PM

:clap:

TheRunKiller
05-14-2011, 01:42 PM
:facepalm: Sometimes i wish there was an age requirement to use this site.

if there was you wouldn't be here :D

flclfanman
05-14-2011, 01:47 PM
if there was you wouldn't be here :D

Your sig is GODLY :D

godolphins
05-14-2011, 02:06 PM
I like you but it takes some balls to claim the Heat are under dogs when you're the 2 to 1 favorites according to the sportsbooks.

why are you being so nice, any way? Are you trying to psyche us out by using some kind of reverse psychology? :eyebrow:
Its all started when Rose said its us against the world(yesterday) when its really the Heat against the world.
WallaceNbaHeat

Spo to media Saturday: "From very 1st game, we felt it was us against world. So we're prepared 2 respond in those conditions."

How exactly are the Bulls underdogs when they're the #1 seed, can you imagine this headline: "In a Cinderella story the #1 seed pulled off a major upset by defeating the #2 seed" :confused:

I'm not trying to psyche you guys out I'm just trying not to be a homer all the time and respect the opposing team

godolphins
05-14-2011, 02:22 PM
:speechless: I could of sworn you said different on all those guys....... but we have the proof people. he thinks rose is the best pg in the NBA

I didn't say anything differently on all those guys, Rose and CP3 are still 1a and 1b, Boozer was snubbed but that's understandable due to the fact that he missed a bunch of games prior to the teams being selected maybe snub isn't the right word to use and I always said Noah is a top 5 center.

bmykal24
05-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Wade has always been one of my favorite players, but i absolutely cant stand queen james! and i happen to like taj gibson, rose, and korver sooo GO BULLS

THINKBLUE15
05-14-2011, 02:36 PM
The Bulls. The Heat signed the 3 best FA, 2 of which are top 3 players, all in 24 hours. Well, Lebron announced it on the 8th because of the TV special but I have to assume once Bosh and Wade signed it was all over but the TV special. It is impossible to like a team like that.

They WILL have their time. Winning shouldn't come that easy though. Just sign the 3 best FA in like a day and win the ship?

I'm over Lebron moving teams. Cleavland had 7 years to put a good enough team around him and they didn't. He had every right to go where he wants. But he DID take the easy way and he DID do it in embarrassing fashion. I can move on from that but I don't want this guy winning that easily.

So, the Bulls.

Raph12
05-14-2011, 02:42 PM

That will be the key, I feel like Wade can choose to just take over defensively and just say "I got this"... If that happens, I think it's over, Rose will destroy Bibby, Miller or Jones, Wade will have to take over in order for them to win IMHO.

gilly
05-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Luol Deng is one of my favourite players in the NBA because he flys the flag for Britain. So the Bulls.

naps
05-14-2011, 04:56 PM
HEAT with my eyes closed. I am a long time HEAT fan and Dwyane Wade is my favorite player so I want him to win as many titles as possible. Derrick Rose is a great player no doubt but he's probably the most overrated player of all time (by bulls homers). Just imagine if the bulls win; PSD will be the worst place to be on. This forum will stink due to the arrogant bulls homers and Derrick Rose will be mentioned as a god by them. Also they will underestimate all the bulls players minus Rose just to prove how great he is (ala Lakers homers do for Kobe). OK, I think I explained fairly well why I want the HEAT to win.

JLynn943
05-15-2011, 04:00 AM
I want the Heat to win primarily because I am a Kings fan and would love to see Mike Bibby get a ring. Secondary reason is that most Bulls fans on here are way more obnoxious than Heat fans, so not dealing with them bragging would be awesome.

Cubby
05-15-2011, 04:47 AM
I want the Heat to win primarily because I am a Kings fan and would love to see Mike Bibby get a ring. Secondary reason is that most Bulls fans on here are way more obnoxious than Heat fans, so not dealing with them bragging would be awesome.

Yes there are some but to think people like me will come in here to brag is stupid. Mot of us don't even leave our own forum because of how stupid it gets in here. None of us want to see the constant hate.

ldawg
05-15-2011, 07:57 AM
I want a team to win that no one expected at season start. So i have to go with bulls on this one. It will make the nba more exciting next year with Heat continuing their quest of winning rings. La and Boston try to regain their form, where Howard will end up and can the Magic truly compete. With a new champ in town the nba would have alot of buzz from now until the next Playoffs and it give alot of topics to talk about while they work on their new cba contract. Every one picked Heat going in so the nba would be predictable if MIA is the win it all. So far this playoffs has not been predictable and its best if it stays that way.

PhillyFaninLA
05-15-2011, 08:34 AM
I want the Heat to win for 3 reasons.

1. When one of my teams lose in the playoffs I want the team to that beat them to win the title so I can say well they lost to the champs (exception to this is rivals).

2. I've always been a Wade fan.

3. I'm a fan of Lebron's game not so much Lebron the person but the basketball player is as good as just about anyone and he may be in the MJ, Magic conversation when its all said it done so he needs a few rings to be looked at historically the right way.

akagiredsuns
05-15-2011, 08:40 AM

That's a really stupid reason for not wanting someone to win a ring? Seriously? :facepalm:

RZZZA
05-15-2011, 12:07 PM

a Detroit fan doesn't like Bulls fans? shocking.

and you better believe we'll brag if we win.

I'm getting my "The Bulls are the best team in the NBA- U MAAAD?" sig ready

j11430
05-15-2011, 01:41 PM
That's a really stupid reason for not wanting someone to win a ring? Seriously? :facepalm:

I actually see what he's saying. I'm a Bulls fan and a Florida fan and I can't stand Noah just because of his hair

j11430
05-15-2011, 01:43 PM

I actually see what he's saying. I'm a Bulls fan and a Florida fan and I can't stand Noah just because of his hair

X12Celtics3
05-15-2011, 01:48 PM
I hate Wade, Lebron, Bosh, and Mike Bibby, and dislike the Heat (easily) more than any of the other remaining teams. Go Bulls...

JB0B0
05-15-2011, 03:21 PM
I hate Wade, Lebron, Bosh, and Mike Bibby, and dislike the Heat (easily) more than any of the other remaining teams. Go Bulls...

and you love Thibs, right? :clap:

ldawg
05-15-2011, 07:32 PM
I want the team that no one expected to win at season start. this has been the least predictable playoff and its best it stays that way for a more fantastic year next year. Go bulls

gbpackers12
05-15-2011, 07:49 PM
This might be the first time in my life I've ever cheered for the Bulls. It feels so dirty, but I hate Lebron and Bosh, so go Bulls - and I hope you get destroyed in the finals.

Big Zo
05-15-2011, 07:52 PM

Sweet bitterness. :)

fadedmario
05-15-2011, 08:02 PM
The Heat - **** the Bulls

ldawg
05-15-2011, 09:51 PM
man how sweat if none of the predicted teams win. go bulls send Heat home. Bulls Okc in the finals helllll yeahhhhh. I am about to buy a Rose Jersey. hell yeah lets go bulls. i am about to get my bulls on.

Tragedy
05-15-2011, 10:47 PM
+1 to that.

Bishnoff
05-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Bulls.

iwanagohigher
05-15-2011, 11:16 PM
Lebron- hold m'diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iick!

turneranthony
05-15-2011, 11:27 PM
this is very difficult.. i wanted Miami to win because of D. Wade but Chicago's determine to get it..

turneranthony
05-15-2011, 11:27 PM
Profile Pictures creates good looking and funny pictures (http://www.picture-profile.com)with our photo editor service in 3 easy steps to make your social profile look great on Facebook and other social networks

Master Mind
05-15-2011, 11:28 PM
31-8 second chance points in favor of the Bulls. That's a 23 pt. difference, the Heat lose by 21...Go figure

Master Mind
05-15-2011, 11:33 PM
Excuse me mods but after viewing some of these posts you're gonna have to excuse Heat fans if they become rabidly obnoxious after a win...