PDA

View Full Version : Shaq's teammates

Meloman
05-13-2011, 12:55 AM
Over the years, Shaq has played with Penny, Kobe, Rodman, Malone, Payton, Wade, Nash, Amare, LeBron, KG, Pierce, Allen, Rondo and Jermaine O'neal. Has anyone ever had such an impressive collection of teammates over the course of their career?

Ovratd1up
05-13-2011, 01:03 AM
Might as well add Amare, Grant Hill and Alonzo.

Penny/Nash/Rondo/Payton
Wade/Kobe/Allen
Lebron/Pierce/Hill
Garnett/Malone/Rodman
Amare/Mourning/J.O.

insane

SportsFanatic10
05-13-2011, 01:04 AM
that is a pretty impressive list. noone comes to mind with a more impressive teammate resume as far as the number of great players.

210Don
05-13-2011, 01:08 AM
shaq knows how to choose em

Lakerhead4ever
05-13-2011, 01:18 AM
wow what a great list

hugepatsfan
05-13-2011, 01:19 AM
You forgot Alonzo Mourning.

whitemamba33
05-13-2011, 01:23 AM
meh..the list loses some of it's luster when you consider where some of these players were when Shaq played with them.

He also played with Mitch Richmond, Ron Harper, and Glen Rice. All way past their primes, but if Rodman, Payton, Malone, and JO are going on to be on there...

jerellh528
05-13-2011, 01:39 AM
shaq knows how to choose em

but still has less rings than kobe :p

210Don
05-13-2011, 01:41 AM
but still has less rings than kobe :p
kobe is younger...shaq was in the middle of his career while kobe was just starting out. id take shaq over kobe any day

whitemamba33
05-13-2011, 01:44 AM
kobe is younger...shaq was in the middle of his career while kobe was just starting out. id take shaq over kobe any day

Are you sure that's the argument you want to go with? You basically just pointed out that Kobe has more rings in less years...not really a Shaq over Kobe argument there.

Shaq had a great opportunity to win a championship or two when he played with Orlando early in his career...

210Don
05-13-2011, 01:45 AM
Shaq had a great opportunity to win a championship or two when he played with Orlando early in his career...

true dat but went against a prime hakeem shaq was too young and raw even tho he was a beast

iggypop123
05-13-2011, 01:46 AM
would be impressive if those guys had been in their primes

jerellh528
05-13-2011, 01:54 AM

i dont get wat your trying to say? :confused:

210Don
05-13-2011, 01:55 AM
i dont get wat your trying to say? :confused:

shaq didnt have a kobe in orlando even tho penny was great. basically shaq didnt have what kobe had early in his career get it?

jerellh528
05-13-2011, 02:02 AM
shaq didnt have a kobe in orlando even tho penny was great. basically shaq didnt have what kobe had early in his career get it?

but what does that have to do with kobe having more rings? basically what this tells me is you think shaq couldnt win untill kobe? i still dont get it

Raph12
05-13-2011, 02:06 AM
Might as well add Amare, Grant Hill and Alonzo.

Penny/Nash/Rondo/Payton
Wade/Kobe/Allen
Lebron/Pierce/Hill
Garnett/Malone/Rodman
Amare/Mourning/J.O.

insane

Wow lol, I would switch up the rotation a bit, but yeah that's messed up...

Ovratd1up
05-13-2011, 02:42 AM
no real method, just tried to put the past-their-primers in the back...

any way you switch it up it will be ridiculous anyhow.

3RDASYSTEM
05-13-2011, 02:43 AM
Shaq played with a young overrated Penny and i say that cause i actually had to argue at gym/parks about him being better than MJ at that time then played with the other version who i had to argue with those same type about him being better than MJ then he played with a 20yr and like 14/15yr vets in MALONE/PAYTON/MOURNING,the only ones i would count are PENNY/WADE/BRYANT/AMARE,pretty much from RICE to NASH were old and on last leg or last couple and he got to 6Finals and if he would have stayed in DHoward shape it would have been more Finals app.

Rapsjaysleafs
05-13-2011, 02:57 AM
Why does everything has to involve Kobe?

hyb152
05-13-2011, 03:11 AM
Why does everything has to involve Kobe?

Because shaq made bryant early in bryant's career.

DitchDat
05-13-2011, 04:57 AM
Perhaps Joe Smith? That guy has been around the block: Latrell Sprewell, KG, LeBron, Kobe etc.

allSUAVE
05-13-2011, 06:55 AM
Shaq is the top 3 most popular NBA player of all time.

Top 10 player of Alltime , and been in the league for like 20 years lol

metspride21
05-13-2011, 07:57 AM
Over the years, Shaq has played with Penny, Kobe, Rodman, Malone, Payton, Wade, Nash, Amare, LeBron, KG, Pierce, Allen, Rondo and Jermaine O'neal. Has anyone ever had such an impressive collection of teammates over the course of their career?

yes there are plenty of guys who have had better teammates, like dennis rodman, robert horry, robert parish, a.c. green for a start here is just the tip of the iceberg for robert parish just off the top of my head 7 hall of fame players,..

Robert Parish teammates

Rick Barry (hall of fame)
Larry bird (hall of fame)
Nathaniel Archibald (hall of fame)
Kevin McHale(hall of fame)
Michael Jordan (hall of fame)
Dennis Keith Rodman (hall of fame)
Scottie Pippen (hall of fame)

Notable Xavier Maurice McDaniel, Larry Johnson, Joseph Henry White, Hersey R. Hawkins, Danny Ainge, Ray Williams

DreamShaker
05-13-2011, 08:28 AM
The guy above me....Bill Walton was another HOFer who played with Parish.

Rodman had some impressive teammates:
Adrian Dantley
Isaiah Thomas
Joe Dumars
Michael Jordan
Scottie Pippen
David Robinson
Dirk Nowinski
Steve Nash
Shaq
Kobe

Also Horry going from Hakeem to Shaq to Duncan wasn't so bad!

DreamShaker
05-13-2011, 08:47 AM
Also the great Tony Massenberg!!!

Larry Bird
Parish
Mchale
Duncan
Hakeem
Shaq
Karl Malone
David Robinson
Chris Mullin
John Stockton
Chris Webber
Vlade Divac

rapjuicer06
05-13-2011, 08:58 AM
Wow lol, I would switch up the rotation a bit, but yeah that's messed up...

no wonder Dwight will never be Shaq. look at the players surrounding DH and then take a look at Shaq's...

JonnyBrav000
05-13-2011, 09:52 AM

Thats a bad argument. Penny was a top 7 player in the league at that time. They made it to the conference finals one year and to the finals another year, they just couldn't get over the hump. Also Shaq piggy backed Dwayne Wade to win a ring in Miami. Shaq's prime may have had more of an impact but it is much shorter than Kobe's, so I think Kobe> Shaq.

Also Dwight can be as good as Shaq someday when he leaves ORL, he just needs better teamates around him. He's never had a real #2 or 1A to go along with him.

JonnyBrav000
05-13-2011, 10:13 AM
Shaq is the top 3 most popular NBA player of all time.

Top 10 player of Alltime , and been in the league for like 20 years lol

Top 3 most popular, maybe. I say Jordan, Magic and Kobe have all been more popular than Shaq. But top 10 of all time? I don't think so, he falls a little short of that, I say he's at 11 and will be moved to 12 or 13 after Wade and Lebron have a few more years under their belts.

Hakeem, Kareem and Russell were no doubt better centers and Wilt Chamberlain as well.

Michael Jordan is the best of all time, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Larry Bird, Oscar Robertson are also better. Tim Duncan may be considered better than Shaq as well. If Shaq could hit free throws, and lay off the donuts, then he would no doubt be among the top 3 or 4 of all time.

miller74
05-13-2011, 10:13 AM
no wonder Dwight will never be Shaq. look at the players surrounding DH and then take a look at Shaq's...

He will never be Shaq because Shaq was better. Dwight doesnt dominate a game like Shaq use to regardless of his teammates.

Kobe struggle without Shaq for a few years, until he hit his real prime

Tarheels23
05-13-2011, 10:18 AM
Robert Horry

miller74
05-13-2011, 10:34 AM
Robert Horry

Was just thinking that, and what about John Salley he played with the great teams contributer or not

Remember John Salley was with the Raptors for a few games played with Oliver Miller and Zan Tabak, gotta count for something

AntiG
05-13-2011, 10:39 AM

Everyone on the 1960s Boston Celtics dynasty. Almost all of them were HOFers.

Tarheels23
05-13-2011, 10:57 AM
Was just thinking that, and what about John Salley he played with the great teams contributer or not

Rodman is another good one.... Isaiah, Dumars, Jordan, Pippen, Kobe, Shaq, Nash, Dirk, Finley, Doc Rivers, D Robinson, Moses Malone, Avery Johnson, etc

tbomlad
05-13-2011, 11:04 AM

Wait! What?!!! Maybe as far as rings but as individual accomplishments Shaq can't touch Howard at this point of their careers!

rapjuicer06
05-13-2011, 11:19 AM
He will never be Shaq because Shaq was better. Dwight doesnt dominate a game like Shaq use to regardless of his teammates.

Kobe struggle without Shaq for a few years, until he hit his real prime

Shaq had better people surrounding him to take the pressure off of him. Dwight hasn't had anything near what Shaq did. Shaq also got a **** load more touches a game than Howard. I mean look what Howard did in the playoffs. No one else could do a damn thing. Shaq had Penny and Kobe to take some of the focus. Dwight has Turk and Nelson? umm yea doesn't add up

Wait! What?!!! Maybe as far as rings but as individual accomplishments Shaq can't touch Howard at this point of their careers!

i honestly don't know what you're really talking about

RaiderLakersA's
05-13-2011, 11:33 AM
Shaq had an impressive list of former teammates.

My question: why isn't he close with any of them? You often see Jordan and Pippen hanging out. The old Celtics guard hanging out. Even the Admiral when seen in public is usually within camera shot of another Spurs player.

When is the last time that you've seen Shaq hanging out with Robert Horry? Or Little Penny? Or even Steve Nash?

zB_#85
05-13-2011, 11:34 AM

...and if I were Dwight I wouldn't aspire to be Shaq. He's his own type of player. He's a Hakeem, Shaq hybrid. Not as good as Hakeem, but not as strong/dominant as Shaq.

Shaq was just dominant. That's all. He wasn't, by any stretch of imagination, a good basketball player. He was very effective at basketball because of his size but his skillset is far inferior to many centers. David Robinson, Hakeem, Russell, Wilt, Dwight, Kareem, and many more are all easily better basketball players than Shaq in terms of skillset. Shaq became so highly regarded because during his era, there were no real great centers in the league so he has free run of the paint with his dominance. Robinson, Hakeem, and Ewing were all in the twilight of their career when Shaq came into his prime so there was no one to make him work defensively and tire him. Shaq in any other era with better centers around the league would have been exposed and had way less inflated stats. I'm not saying he would have been ineffective because his size/strength would have still worked to his advantage, but he would have had way more competition and would have dominated the position way less. Alot of people seem to overlook the fact that his prime came during one of the worst era of centers the game has seen.

Hangtime
05-13-2011, 11:35 AM
I don't think some people truly understand the importance for a big man who plays in the paint to have individuals who are athletic playmakers who have the ability to shoot, penetrate, pass, and breakdown defenses and create their own offense. Hardaway( in his healthy years) Bryant, and Wade had incredible abilities to do all those things. That's a big man's dream and it goes the other way as well. They were lucky to have that type of big man as well. But it goes hand in hand. You can't have a better one-two punch on a team. Shaq had alltime great perimeter players his entire career. Even later there was Steve Nash and Lebron.

Look at Dwight Howard. Look what he has around him. There is no comparison whatsoever. And I hope he leaves Orlando and goes somewhere to get that. Because he is too damn good a player to not have a top 5 or 10 player on his team. And until Howard gets that, he will be D.Rob before Duncan and Patrick Ewing.

Hangtime
05-13-2011, 11:37 AM
...and if I were Dwight I wouldn't aspire to be Shaq. He's his own type of player. He's a Hakeem, Shaq hybrid. Not as good as Hakeem, but not as strong/dominant as Shaq.

Shaq was just dominant. That's all. He wasn't, by any stretch of imagination, a good basketball player. He was very effective at basketball because of his size but his skillset is far inferior to many centers. David Robinson, Hakeem, Russell, Wilt, Dwight, Kareem, and many more are all easily better basketball players than Shaq in terms of skillset. Shaq became so highly regarded because during his era, there were no real great centers in the league so he has free run of the paint with his dominance. Robinson, Hakeem, and Ewing were all in the twilight of their career when Shaq came into his prime so there was no one to make him work defensively and tire him. Shaq in any other era with better centers around the league would have been exposed and had way less inflated stats. I'm not saying he would have been ineffective because his size/strength would have still worked to his advantage, but he would have had way more competition and would have dominated the position way less. Alot of people seem to overlook the fact that his prime came during one of the worst era of centers the game has seen.

I swear you just read my mind.

miller74
05-13-2011, 11:42 AM
Shaq had better people surrounding him to take the pressure off of him. Dwight hasn't had anything near what Shaq did. Shaq also got a **** load more touches a game than Howard. I mean look what Howard did in the playoffs. No one else could do a damn thing. Shaq had Penny and Kobe to take some of the focus. Dwight has Turk and Nelson? umm yea doesn't add up

i honestly don't know what you're really talking about

Shaq drew a double team, and had to be fouled to try to slow him down. He dominated whereever he went. The year he left the Lakers they miss the playoffs and the Heat win the ship. He had the ability to take over games regardless who he played with.

RaidersLakers24
05-13-2011, 11:45 AM

Umm no he actually hindered Kobe and his stats and development he would have been an even bigger monster sooner, I mean sure shaq wom 3 finals Mvps and not Kobe but wasn't it just a coincidence that they finally won when Kobe started dominating?
If it wasn't for Kobe they never get past the western conference but Kobe took over and they did, shaq just finished the east off!
But to correct you they both made each other what they are today! Not one made the other though!

RaiderLakersA's
05-13-2011, 11:47 AM

Well, if you listen to both Phil Jackson, Laker assistant coaches, and Kobe Bryant, the general consensus is that Shaq's presence forced Kobe to suppress his skills and somewhat limited the pace of his development. Hard to say that Shaq "made" Kobe in the early years.

No, Kobe gets mentioned because of all of the Lakers that Shaq played with, Kobe is the only legitimate top 8 player of all time. Malone, Payton, Rodman...all hall of famers. I'd even put Robert Horry in the Hall, if it was up to me. But Kobe when it's all said and done will be in that Elite of Elite category.

And for those that say that Kobe wasn't all that when Shaq was there, check yourself... because what you're really saying is that Kobe became a top 8 player post-Shaq, which simply isn't the complete picture.

Shaq, no doubt, played with some of the best players of his era. It makes you sad that he didn't get more rings as the most dominant center ever.

RaiderLakersA's
05-13-2011, 11:54 AM
If it wasn't for Kobe they never get past the western conference but Kobe took over and they did, shaq just finished the east off!

:clap:

Can't emphasize this point enough. If the Mavs-Lakers series this year teaches us one thing, it's that if you have a team with a 1a and 1b, and your 1b (Pau, in this case) doesn't show up, you're going to get swept. Back in the Shaq-Kobe era, the Lakers never had that problem, except for when Kobe was injured.

I've said it multiple times, but for everyone who said that Kobe was a nonfactor in those Lakers title runs, go back and watch those series ... and then subtract Kobe. San Antonio would easily have another ring without Kobe, and the Sacto Kings might have their first.

There's no doubting Shaq's greatness. But again, given all of the talent that he's had in his life, you have to wonder why he didn't have more rings, more Finals appearances, more overall dominance than he does.

Hangtime
05-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Shaq drew a double team, and had to be fouled to try to slow him down. He dominated whereever he went. The year he left the Lakers they miss the playoffs and the Heat win the ship. He had the ability to take over games regardless who he played with.

Not disagreeing about Shaq's dominance in the paint but when he left LA they went into rebuilding mode. They also lost their coach. Shaq teamed with a man who became a top 5 player those years in Miami. Shaq stepped out of one great situation and right into another. Wade made Miami a playoff team before Shaq even got there.

Hangtime
05-13-2011, 11:59 AM

Can't emphasize this point enough. If the Mavs-Lakers series this year teaches us one thing, it's that if you have a team with a 1a and 1b, and your 1b (Pau, in this case) doesn't show up, you're going to get swept. Back in the Shaq-Kobe era, the Lakers never had that problem, except for when Kobe was injured.

I've said it multiple times, but for everyone who said that Kobe was a nonfactor in those Lakers title runs, go back and watch those series ... and then subtract Kobe. San Antonio would easily have another ring without Kobe, and the Sacto Kings might have their first.

There's no doubting Shaq's greatness. But again, given all of the talent that he's had in his life, you have to wonder why he didn't have more rings, more Finals appearances, more overall dominance than he does.

Yeah, People should go back and look at what Kobe was able to do to SA in 2001. The guy went into beast mode and was the biggest difference in countering anything SA had on the perimeter.

miller74
05-13-2011, 12:09 PM

And Shaq made them champs ;)

And remember they rebuilt because shaq was leaving, no need for that if he was still around.

RaiderLakersA's
05-13-2011, 12:14 PM
(Shaq) had the ability to take over games regardless who he played with.

Right, except for when he was in foul trouble or the Hack-a-Shaq tactic forced him to the bench. Then who was winning the game for you in the playoffs or Finals? Wade, Kobe, etc.

Again, there's no denying Shaq's dominance, but let's have a little perspective. His style of play of dislodging and bulling over defenders would have been fouls in any other era, or on any other non-superstar player. Shaq needed the talent around him -- great talent -- as much as anyone else that has ever played the game.

Hangtime
05-13-2011, 12:23 PM

And remember they rebuilt because shaq was leaving, no need for that if he was still around.

That's typically the way it works. You take away a huge piece from a championship contender and don't replace that piece they take a huge step back. They also lost other role players as well. It happens with every contender. If Shaq went to Miami and there was no Wade, they are not winning ****. Shaq benefitted from Wade and Wade benefitted from Shaq. Together they made Miami a legit contender.

pedrofan45
05-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Well, if you listen to both Phil Jackson, Laker assistant coaches, and Kobe Bryant, the general consensus is that Shaq's presence forced Kobe to suppress his skills and somewhat limited the pace of his development. Hard to say that Shaq "made" Kobe in the early years.

No, Kobe gets mentioned because of all of the Lakers that Shaq played with, Kobe is the only legitimate top 8 player of all time. Malone, Payton, Rodman...all hall of famers. I'd even put Robert Horry in the Hall, if it was up to me. But Kobe when it's all said and done will be in that Elite of Elite category.

And for those that say that Kobe wasn't all that when Shaq was there, check yourself... because what you're really saying is that Kobe became a top 8 player post-Shaq, which simply isn't the complete picture.

Shaq, no doubt, played with some of the best players of his era. It makes you sad that he didn't get more rings as the most dominant center ever.

honestly a guy with only 1 league MVP and 2 finals MVP's is not considered top 8 in my book

and I find it more hilarious that some people actually thinks he's better than Jordan.. 6 time NBA finals MVP and 5 time league MVP

And another thing.. Kobe was god awful last NBA finals and didn't even deserve that MVP... yeah he's definitely top 8...

RaiderLakersA's
05-13-2011, 12:26 PM

The Lakers made Shaq a champion. Organization always comes first.

Newsflash: Shaq didn't leave voluntarily. The Lakers sent him packing when he started bad-mouthing the owner publicly and drew a "him (Kobe) or me" line in the sand. True, Shaq got another ring in Miami thanks to D. Wade and the refs, but he became a travelling show after Miami lost its relevance a year later. He hasn't sniffed the Finals since. Last I checked, the Lakers went to 3 Finals, winning 2 of them post Shaq.

And one last footnote: Shaq and Kobe were probably the best 1-2 punch that I've ever seen in person. I've seen more complete teams play, but nothing like Shaq and Kobe in the early 2000s. It's pretty stupid that the two of them couldn't get along for whatever reason.

AntiG
05-13-2011, 12:38 PM

Shaq after his 7th season (1999) had over 2000 points scored more than Howard, 1995 NBA scoring champion, named to the All-NBA team every year (unlike Dwight he actually had multiple HOF competition at center), 1994 FIBA World Championship MVP, and like Dwight, led his team to a NBA Finals loss.

At this point in their careers, they are about even. Its eery how similar their paths have been.

The next season Shaq was named the NBA MVP, All-NBA 2nd team Defense, 2nd NBA scoring title and was the Finals MVP.

RaiderLakersA's
05-13-2011, 12:39 PM
honestly a guy with only 1 league MVP and 2 finals MVP's is not considered top 8 in my book

and I find it more hilarious that some people actually thinks he's better than Jordan.. 6 time NBA finals MVP and 5 time league MVP

And another thing.. Kobe was god awful last NBA finals and didn't even deserve that MVP... yeah he's definitely top 8...

I'm restating the current consensus forged by better more knowledgeable folks than you or I. Thanks for offering your opinion.

And he was so god awful that the Celtics couldn't keep him off the boards in Game 7. Or stop him from scoring baskets in the 4th that actually helped seal the win. Nice try!

Celtics fans, gotta love them. Please go stick your head in that closing window that your team is facing, will ya?

rapjuicer06
05-13-2011, 12:43 PM
The Lakers made Shaq a champion. Organization always comes first.

Newsflash: Shaq didn't leave voluntarily. The Lakers sent him packing when he started bad-mouthing the owner publicly and drew a "him (Kobe) or me" line in the sand. True, Shaq got another ring in Miami thanks to D. Wade and the refs, but he became a travelling show after Miami lost its relevance a year later. He hasn't sniffed the Finals since. Last I checked, the Lakers went to 3 Finals, winning 2 of them post Shaq.

And one last footnote: Shaq and Kobe were probably the best 1-2 punch that I've ever seen in person. I've seen more complete teams play, but nothing like Shaq and Kobe in the early 2000s. It's pretty stupid that the two of them couldn't get along for whatever reason.

no one got along with shaq

pedrofan45
05-13-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm restating the current consensus forged by better more knowledgeable folks than you or I. Thanks for offering your opinion.

And he was so god awful that the Celtics couldn't keep him off the boards in Game 7. Or stop him from scoring baskets in the 4th that actually helped seal the win. Nice try!

Celtics fans, gotta love them. Please go stick your head in that closing window that your team is facing, will ya?

Celtics couldn't keep anyone off the boards... your boy Pau got 18 rebounds and 9 of them were offensive

Kobe's game 7

6-24 shooting, 0-6 3 pointers, 2 assists and 23 points.. and 11-15 with free throws.. cool story bro

Hangtime
05-13-2011, 12:51 PM
[B]

It's too bad they couldn't work it out but honestly I don't blame Kobe for wanting to prove himself without him. Look at the credit many people hardly give Kobe for the Laker success those years. He was a young gifted budding superstar who wanted to cement his own legacy. You are arguing with people right now who don't give him his due. He wanted to do it without Shaq. It was always Shaq first and Kobe second.

JordansBulls
05-13-2011, 12:52 PM

He has played in Orlando, LA, Miami, Phoenix, Cleveland and Boston. That is 6 teams. And everyone he went to was a contender

Meaze_Gibson
05-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Some are really underestimating Shaq's skillset. Shaq had both a right and left hand baby hook. a great spin move to set up the alley oop. He very rarely got the ball poked away from him and, most importantly, was a highly skilled passer for his position. D Howard dos not have the offensive iq that shaq had even early in his career.

As far as Kobe goes, there were many games where he just shot too much early on. Shaq had nothing to do with Kobe embarrassing himself vs the Pistons in the finals. Or with kobe averaging around 27 shot attempts when Shaq was in his clear cut prime. He used to wave off picks and go solo ball to get stats. He was young though so we overlook it.

whitemamba33
05-13-2011, 01:48 PM

You base your top 8 on something that is voted on, and often heavily critisized?

There's a win.

By your standards, what is Scottie Pippen? Does he crack the top 5000?

RaiderLakersA's
05-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Celtics couldn't keep anyone off the boards... your boy Pau got 18 rebounds and 9 of them were offensive

Kobe's game 7

6-24 shooting, 0-6 3 pointers, 2 assists and 23 points.. and 11-15 with free throws.. cool story bro

Did the Lakers win? Then yes, it was a cool story with a happy ending.

Like I said before, I'm not a Kobe fan boy or a Kobe apologist. I am unequivocally a LAKERS fan, and if Kobe going 0-50 on the floor with 0 boards, 0 assists and 0 steals still results in a LA Championship title, I'll take it! Every-damned-day of the week!!!

JasonJohnHorn
05-13-2011, 03:57 PM
What about Grant Hill, Big Z, Horace Grant, Antoine Walker, Glen Rice, Scott Skiles, Nick Anderson, Dennis Scott, Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, Rick Fox, Robert Horry, Cedric Ceballos, Byron Scott, Jerome Kersey, Elden Campell, Derick Fisher, Jason Williams, Derek Harper, JR Ried, AC Green, Ron Harper, John Salley, Brian Shaw, Mitch Richmond, Isaiah Rider, Lindsey Hunter, Christian Laettner, Steve Smith, Udonis Haslem, Raja Bell, Barbosa, Diaw, Jason Richardson, Mo-Will, Anderson Varajoa, Antwan Jamison, and Nate Robinson!

RaiderLakersA's
05-13-2011, 04:07 PM
What about Grant Hill, Big Z, Horace Grant, Antoine Walker, Glen Rice, Scott Skiles, Nick Anderson, Dennis Scott, Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, Rick Fox, Robert Horry, Cedric Ceballos, Byron Scott, Jerome Kersey, Elden Campell, Derick Fisher, Jason Williams, Derek Harper, JR Ried, AC Green, Ron Harper, John Salley, Brian Shaw, Mitch Richmond, Isaiah Rider, Lindsey Hunter, Christian Laettner, Steve Smith, Udonis Haslem, Raja Bell, Barbosa, Diaw, Jason Richardson, Mo-Will, Anderson Varajoa, Antwan Jamison, and Nate Robinson!

Did anyone mention LeBron yet? I seem to recall him promising to get the King a ring last year. He certainly tried. Shaq was the only big man on the Cavs with a pulse in last year's playoffs, if memory serves.