PDA

View Full Version : NBA tv

alexander_37
05-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Is horrible I was watching a segment with Charles Barkley Kenny Smith and that white guy the other day. It was the worst thing ever just awkward forced conversation and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse they ask Barkley who he thinks will win the Dallas La series HE REFUSES TO ANSWER! Hello Charles in the real world when someone asks you to do your job and you REFUSE you get fired!

Chill_Will_24
05-13-2011, 12:10 AM
What the deuce???

alexander_37
05-13-2011, 12:19 AM
Sorry it just bugs me how horrible it is, it's not even up to par with the local networks and that's saying a lot.

hgtiger32
05-13-2011, 12:20 AM
haha you for real dude? personally Kenny, Charles, and C-Webb are better than that crew they put on ABC. TNT crew is way more entertaining and they know their basketball

DamnGoat
05-13-2011, 12:22 AM
NBA TV's great IMO, far better than ESPN or ABC (same thing really) when it comes to NBA coverage.

And I think this segment you're talking about actually happened on TNT b/c I remember this happening after the Lakers beat the Hornets & Chuck wasn't ready to give his prediction yet.

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 12:30 AM
you're not gonna win a lot of fans in here ragging on NBA TV and Charles Barkley. Most people love both.

except Knicks fans, they hate Chuck

Lakerhead4ever
05-13-2011, 12:31 AM
You must of had a bad day bro.

They are great.

ManRam
05-13-2011, 12:32 AM
I am also a fan. I watch a lot of games on mute and listen to music instead, but I always listen to TNT's halftime or NBATV when those guys are on.

alexander_37
05-13-2011, 12:46 AM
Rofl well I look to be informed not entertained when it comes to basketball analysis. Also he was dead wrong when he said there is no possible way the mavericks could win the series....

RZZZA
05-13-2011, 12:48 AM
Chuck may sound dumb when he talks but he's actually knowledgeable. He predicted the Knicks would get swept, they did. He predicted the Mavs would beat the Lakers, they did. He predicted the grizzliers to beat the spurs, they did.

Chuck is no dummy

alexander_37
05-13-2011, 01:10 AM
Chuck may sound dumb when he talks but he's actually knowledgeable. He predicted the Knicks would get swept, they did. He predicted the Mavs would beat the Lakers, they did. He predicted the grizzliers to beat the spurs, they did.

Chuck is no dummy

See what I mean the man can't even stand by his predictions he said there is no way the mavs can beat the Lakers.

Sadds The Gr8
05-13-2011, 01:14 AM
then don't watch

gsgs49
05-13-2011, 08:54 AM
See what I mean the man can't even stand by his predictions he said there is no way the mavs can beat the Lakers.

what the **** are you talking about?are you sure that you was watching it?I don't think so. Chuck refused to make a prediction first but after something like 5 minutes he said that the mavericks will upset the lakers.
He never said no way the mavs can beat the lakers.
And he also predicted Griz over spurs and hawks over magic.