PDA

View Full Version : The elephant in the room

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 01:19 PM
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/kobe_bryant/

check the lasts three years playoff averages.

special focus on his EFF.
Not featured there but im giving you other Hint

4th quarters in the mavs series 8-39
Basically taking 10 shots in the "crunch" and making jsut 2 per game ( remeber two of the games were lost by small margins)
Clutch Uh?

And no he has not "decided to play team game" his Assists are way lower too.

Despite his Fanboys thinking he still is the best player in the league.

Truth is Decline has started and a Rough One.

is he still a first option on a championship team?

if lakers got Howard should kobe still be first option?

Is KObe mature enough to accept that if we get howard he no longer IS a first option?

If howard trade does not happen, does he Understand that he NEEDS to shoot less and share that shots he dont take with Pau and Drew?

Some big questions up there that no one is making .

How good must it be to have a Scapegoat to distract people from doing the questions....

210Don
05-12-2011, 01:20 PM
i think we all know hes declining....

Iodine
05-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Thank you based god

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Thank you based god

biased?

redsox0717
05-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Elephant in the room? Is it Kendrick Perkins?

Gibby23
05-12-2011, 01:26 PM
biased?

http://front-free.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/VanDerBeekBasedGod.jpg

valade16
05-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Damn fine research here. But look at what Kobe said to Bynum, his ego will destroy the Lakers.

DCB/LAL
05-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Whats sad about that is he FED PAU THE BALL over and over and over again but Pau was never agressive he wouldn't attack instead he would usually kick it out, take a bad shot or turn it over....Bynum on the other hand was agressive and his production outside of game 4 shows that. Bynum as the 3rd option scored more than Pau as the second that goes to show that Pau got his fair share of touches, he just didn't do anything with them.

ManRam
05-12-2011, 01:34 PM
I don't know.

15 years of basketball, and most of those being really long seasons...that has to put a toll on him physically.

He didn't look like Kobe to me these playoffs. Missing big shots, not being able to completely take over games...

I don't want to overreact, but all the evidence does suggest that he is wearing down a little.

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Damn fine research here. But look at what Kobe said to Bynum, his ego will destroy the Lakers.

Mmm Bynum seems to be kind of a trouble in that regard too.

I think Kobe, Pau and Howard CAN coexist as long as the scoring averages are

20 / 18 and 18 since pau and Dwight are not overly greedy.

If its Kobe+Howard+Bynum there will be trouble coming ( specially since Drew and Howard Cant by any means play togheter in an effective way)

Lakerhead4ever
05-12-2011, 01:35 PM
He will never be a second option, and stats does not show what he really does.

Let not forget about all the injuries this man has. ankle, broken finger, no cartilage in his knees. and still 4th in mvp runnings.

i admit this wasnt his best yr but he finally gets rest for the summer. expect a full recovery from one of the greatest to do it nexxt yr

hes still number 1 option

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Whats sad about that is he FED PAU THE BALL over and over and over again but Pau was never agressive he wouldn't attack instead he would usually kick it out, take a bad shot or turn it over....Bynum on the other hand was agressive and his production outside of game 4 shows that. Bynum as the 3rd option scored more than Pau as the second that goes to show that Pau got his fair share of touches, he just didn't do anything with them.

there are 40 bash pau threads in psd, you can say what you want in any of the,

this is a KOBE thread.

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 01:37 PM

Let not forget about all the injuries this man has. ankle, broken finger, no cartilage in his knees. and still 4th in mvp runnings.

i admit this wasnt his best yr but he finally gets rest for the summer. expect a full recovery from one of the greatest to do it nexxt yr

Thanks for reminding it to me.

Kobe REJECTED to take surgery on his finger because it would have made him lose the first month of the season.

He also does NOT want to take surgery this year.

Thats another thing to take against him

smith&wesson
pau = over rated.

if the lakers want to win the should trade pau for his brother. and bynam for randolph. basically the should snatch the grizzlies heart and soul.

PhillyFaninLA
Is he still a first option on a championship team?

Yes, despite my personally feeling about him he is still one of the most dominant players in the league maybe top 5 - 10 instead of 1 - 3 though. Rarely do teams win championships without multiple all star level players and strong support characters. This years Lakers didn't have Pau or Bynum playing with there head in the games in the playoffs that is why they lost.

I think it would depend on the day. If Kobe is hot he should be the first option, if Howard is hot he should be. If they are both hot, well last night Lebron got 33 and Wade got 34 so I think they can both get theirs.

Is KObe mature enough to accept that if we get howard he no longer IS a first option?

Kobe has always been immature and handled things like a spoiled child when his team has not been winning the way they should. He is a good teammate when they are winning. Kobe is a warrior that wants to win, if he needs to defer a bit I don't see any reason he wouldn't as long as the Lakers are winning.

If howard trade does not happen, does he Understand that he NEEDS to shoot less and share that shots he dont take with Pau and Drew?

Pau has a habit of playing soft, when he does that someone else needs to shoot, Bynum is a punk and needs to take a back seat. Bynum and Kobe need to keep there mouth shut to the press and handle things in the locker room. A soft Pau shouldn't be shouldering the load and a Bynum that doesn't have his head on straight shouldn't be on the court.

Kobe would give the ball up if he trusts the guys he's giving the ball to. When Pau's heart and toughness show up Kobe makes sure to give him the ball when it doesn't Kobe doesn't trust him.

Tarheels23
I thought Fat Joe was the elephant in the room?

DCB/LAL
05-12-2011, 01:40 PM
there are 40 bash pau threads in psd, you can say what you want in any of the,

this is a KOBE thread.

That is fine...your stating that Kobe didn't share the ball and shot poorly. Thats TRUE but to say Kobe didn't share the ball enough is plain stupid. He CONTINUOUSLY FED the ball to Pau, but Pau choose or wasn't able to do anything with it so he would kick it back out....Bynum was able to perform at a high level and put up SOLID #'s as the 3rd option...there is NO WAY Bynum was fed more than Pau(anyone who watches Laker games or that series knows that) instead he was just more agressive and his production shows that.

Dont blame Kobe for taking the shots trying to be agressive, Pau CHOOSE not to take those shots thats his OWN fault..after all he is the #2 option.

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 01:43 PM
That is fine...your stating that Kobe didn't share the ball and shot poorly. Thats TRUE but to say Kobe didn't share the ball enough is plain stupid. He CONTINUOUSLY FED the ball to Pau, but Pau choose or wasn't able to do anything with it so he would kick it back out....Bynum was able to perform at a high level and put up SOLID #'s as the 3rd option...there is NO WAY Bynum was fed more than Pau(anyone who watches Laker games or that series knows that) instead he was just more agressive and his production shows that.

I have my theory on Bynums "being more agressive" being one of the factors on our defeat.
But that needs its own thread in Lakers forum so we dont derail this thread wich is bout kobe.
btw bynum took 105 shots and Pau 112.

So they basically both acted as THIRD scoring options

DCB/LAL
05-12-2011, 01:47 PM
I have my theory on Bynums "being more agressive" being one of the factors on our defeat.
But that needs its own thread in Lakers forum so we dont derail this thread wich is bout kobe.

And im telling you that your assessment of Kobe is WRONG.

Gibby23
05-12-2011, 01:54 PM
btw bynum took 105 shots and Pau 112.

So they basically both acted as THIRD scoring options

Bynum shot 54%, blocked shots and rebounded. Gasol shot 42%, didn't play D, and wasn't a good rebounder.

benzni
05-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Kobe is a replica of the new T-Mac

DCB/LAL
05-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Ill give you an example..

Bynum averaged 7.7 shots in the regular season...he averaged 10.5 in the playoffs.

Larmar Odom averaged 10.9 in the regualar season in the playoffs he avergaed 10

Pau Gasol averaged 13.7 in the regualar season he averaged 11.2 in the playoffs.

That shows that the LA bigs were fed the ball Odom stayed the same, Bynum TOOK MORE shots because he was agressive while Pau the less agressive one took less....like I said if Bynum was able to take that many shots there was no reason Pau couldn't of...the reason he didn't was because he whimped out and was passive...where as Bynum was agressive.

The Final Boss
05-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Surprise, surprise, men age. Get over it.

ttam68
05-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Its incredible to look at their dropoff actually. It was teamwide though, you can't blame one player (Kobe or Pau). Kobe tends to try to shoot his way out of trouble. While thats an obvious flaw, it can exaggerate negative stats.

Regular Season MP PER TS% ORtg DRtg WS/48
Kobe Bryant 2779 23.9 54.8% 111 105 0.179
Andrew Bynum 1500 21.1 60.6% 121 100 0.210
Pau Gasol 3037 23.3 58.9% 123 103 0.232
Lamar Odom 2639 19.4 58.9% 118 103 0.184

Playoffs MP PER TS% ORtg DRtg WS/48
Kobe Bryant 354 20.7 53.6% 105 110 0.099
Andrew Bynum 320 20.7 59.6% 116 107 0.154
Pau Gasol 358 17.4 49.7% 111 109 0.115
Lamar Odom 286 15.6 52.7% 108 111 0.086

Change PER TS% ORtg DRtg WS/48
Kobe Bryant -3.2 -1.2% -6 5 (0.080)
Andrew Bynum -0.4 -1.0% -5 7 (0.056)
Pau Gasol -5.9 -9.2% -12 6 (0.117)
Lamar Odom -3.8 -6.2% -10 8 (0.098)

Lakerhead4ever
05-12-2011, 02:11 PM
im sorry but im tired of these sort of threads.

hes still going to be number 1 option no matter who's on the team.

Front office and coaching staff knows his stats, they dnt care because they know what he can do, healthy or not healthy.

same goes for pau, they are not going to trade him because of a "funk". beacuse hes capable a being a championship player. period.

F stats and EFF. kobe stats has never been over the top and he still goes home with rings.

thats the benefit of being on a team with kobe, rather than other players.

hes definitely not what he use to be but finishing 4th in the mvp running with all his injuries and playing countless number of games in a 15 yr stretch, is saying a lot.

i cant wait to see what he does with rest next season. if there is a season

koberulesall
05-12-2011, 02:16 PM
i dont remember jordan beating rondo garnett allen and peirce sorry but players today are way stronger faster and physically just build bigger and better for the game its science the game is going to be way harder now than it was almost 20 years ago when mj played in his prime kobe bryant has wayyy wayyy wayyy wayy harder compition than mj ever did there is way more cutting edge technology now to view game footage that didnt exist 20 years ago jordan didnt have to play against lebron and wade jordan didnt have to play against a 7 ft 3 point german machine the only other complete head to toe athlete during that time that with any brains on the court was scotty pip i know shawn kemp was a beast but he was stupid as hell even this mavs team the lakers just got ran over by was way better than any team that bulls team ever had to face, sure ewing was sick sure charles barkley was sick sure clyde drexler was sick who was else on these teams though? you look at the bench on thoughs old teams on 2k11 all there bench is garbage SORRY BUT NO WAY IN HELL WOULD JORDAN HAVE AS MUCH SUCCESS IF HE PLAYED IN TODAYS NBA NO WAY IN HELL KOBE IS BETTER

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Its incredible to look at their dropoff actually. It was teamwide though, you can't blame one player (Kobe or Pau). Kobe tends to try to shoot his way out of trouble. While thats an obvious flaw, it can exaggerate negative stats.

thanks this advance stats let clear many points.

1 Blaming all the thing on Pau is B.S he is just the Scapegoat

2 Bynum even if he looked flashy ALSO TOOK a downard in the playoffs and he getting more touches and a more prominent role took a tall in all his teamates effectivvity on the court.

3 Pau and Kobe were thw two that hold more responsability for the sweep

4 Bynum didnt Play better than in reg season, he just stayed more or less the same but everyone else undeperformed.

Iodine
05-12-2011, 02:21 PM
biased?

Lol no croondog. Based god is a internet joke

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-12-2011, 02:26 PM
wow crooner really:laugh2:

no comments...

Hawkeye15
05-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Is he still a #1 option on a championship team? Yes. But he is at the point of his career where he is even more dependant on a strong supporting cast playing at a high level. Kobe is not capable of personally taking over series like he used to, he just has too much mileage. I still think he is a top 5-6 player in the NBA, but father time is catching him. Those who attempt to defend his play with injuries, etc, need to understand that IS father time catching up. Knick knacks, cuts, bruises, pulls, etc, they add up over time. The very fact that he had 0 dunks, and 1 layup against the Mavs is a clear cut sign that Kobe has moved into the elder stages of his career, where he will live and die with the jumper most nights.

He is still very elite. But he needs more help than ever at this point if he wants another ring.

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Is he still a #1 option on a championship team? Yes. But he is at the point of his career where he is even more dependant on a strong supporting cast playing at a high level. Kobe is not capable of personally taking over series like he used to, he just has too much mileage. I still think he is a top 5-6 player in the NBA, but father time is catching him. Those who attempt to defend his play with injuries, etc, need to understand that IS father time catching up. Knick knacks, cuts, bruises, pulls, etc, they add up over time. The very fact that he had 0 dunks, and 1 layup against the Mavs is a clear cut sign that Kobe has moved into the elder stages of his career, where he will live and die with the jumper most nights.

He is still very elite. But he needs more help than ever at this point if he wants another ring.

howard joins the team.

Who should be first option in your opinion?

zB_#85
05-12-2011, 02:35 PM

this is what worries me.

My hope: like he said, he will actually get time to work on his physical conditioning and get healthy this offseason. I hope he can get into better health and better shape and somewhat return to form. We all know he wasn't the same player this year. Hopefully he can get a bit closer to the old Kobe with the extra time this offseason.

My fear: he won't, there's too many miles on that body. And even if he does get back to health and into shape, I'm still scared that he isn't going to deal well at all with his decline. I think he knows that unlike Shaq, there's no way he's getting traded. He's a rare player who has spent his entire career with 1 team. LA wants the alumni to include him when it's all said and done. He knows that so he might not deal with his decline very well and pull a power play on Drew and/or any other up and coming guy we have or acquire.

I am not liking what I'm seeing. Why can't a guy as great as he was, and still can be just come to terms with what he currently is and decline gracefully??? He's going to get his selfish and immature image back if he doesn't deal with this phase of his career properly...

valade16
05-12-2011, 02:38 PM

No cartilage in his knees is not an injury, it's a condition. One that is for all intents and purposes, incurable...

And expecting a full recovery next year is foolish considering he's had these "injuries" pretty much continuously for the past 3 years.

Double_R
05-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Why do people think that outside it being "the Lakers", Howard would want to join an aging team with aging stars??? I know the Kobe Kool-aid is very strong, but seriously, what star wants to play with a Kobe that only takes contested jumpers(see Mavs series, only 1 layup, 0 dunks, all jumpers)??? Or a past his real prime Pau, who looked like the worst player on the court at times, or an old Artest that isn't that good at all, or a D Fish that shouldn't be getting more than 10 minutes a game?

Not just Howard, but what young star would want to play with the mess that is about to be the Lakers??? maybe it's 1, 2, or even 3 years down the road, but Kobe not being the number 1 option is the smallest elephant in the room.

Hawkeye15
05-12-2011, 02:43 PM
howard joins the team.

Who should be first option in your opinion?

Obviously the offense goes through Howard. It would be like the Lakers first 3 championships with Kobe. The offense goes thru the big man. Through the better player.

valade16
05-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Obviously the offense goes through Howard. It would be like the Lakers first 3 championships with Kobe. The offense goes thru the big man. Through the better player.

Then I've never been more certain that would fail since Kobe and Shaq split specifically because Kobe didn't want to do that anymore...

Da Knicks
05-12-2011, 02:54 PM
i dont remember jordan beating rondo garnett allen and peirce sorry but players today are way stronger faster and physically just build bigger and better for the game its science the game is going to be way harder now than it was almost 20 years ago when mj played in his prime kobe bryant has wayyy wayyy wayyy wayy harder compition than mj ever did there is way more cutting edge technology now to view game footage that didnt exist 20 years ago jordan didnt have to play against lebron and wade jordan didnt have to play against a 7 ft 3 point german machine the only other complete head to toe athlete during that time that with any brains on the court was scotty pip i know shawn kemp was a beast but he was stupid as hell even this mavs team the lakers just got ran over by was way better than any team that bulls team ever had to face, sure ewing was sick sure charles barkley was sick sure clyde drexler was sick who was else on these teams though? you look at the bench on thoughs old teams on 2k11 all there bench is garbage SORRY BUT NO WAY IN HELL WOULD JORDAN HAVE AS MUCH SUCCESS IF HE PLAYED IN TODAYS NBA NO WAY IN HELL KOBE IS BETTER
:facepalm::laugh2:

Hawkeye15
05-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Then I've never been more certain that would fail since Kobe and Shaq split specifically because Kobe didn't want to do that anymore...

might be true. But at this stage of Kobe's career, if he MUST be the best player and #1 option, he had better hope his GM is awesome at getting him balanced talent.

ManRam
05-12-2011, 02:58 PM

Good looks here. That's pretty amazing.

Tony_Starks
05-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Thats the elephant in the room? Im really glad some of you overreacting guys aren't the Lakers GM....

sep11ie
05-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Pau shoul have boxed out and dunked/ No wonder his girl broke up with him.

PhillyFaninLA
05-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Why do people think that outside it being "the Lakers", Howard would want to join an aging team with aging stars??? I know the Kobe Kool-aid is very strong, but seriously, what star wants to play with a Kobe that only takes contested jumpers(see Mavs series, only 1 layup, 0 dunks, all jumpers)??? Or a past his real prime Pau, who looked like the worst player on the court at times, or an old Artest that isn't that good at all, or a D Fish that shouldn't be getting more than 10 minutes a game?

Not just Howard, but what young star would want to play with the mess that is about to be the Lakers??? maybe it's 1, 2, or even 3 years down the road, but Kobe not being the number 1 option is the smallest elephant in the room.

With Howard its not about the Lakers its about Los Angeles, more specifically the studios spread throughout the area. I've always been under the impression that Howard want to be in movies and be on television and not just after his career. Kobe last season did a guest spot on Modern Family that he filmed during a day off during the season. I think Howard will end up a Laker or a Clipper because of this. Lakers are more likely because they can trade Bynum and the Lakers have a historic legacy and winning tradition that only the Celtics compare to (in the NBA that is).

Gibby23
05-12-2011, 03:25 PM
With Howard its not about the Lakers its about Los Angeles, more specifically the studios spread throughout the area. I've always been under the impression that Howard want to be in movies and be on television and not just after his career. Kobe last season did a guest spot on Modern Family that he filmed during a day off during the season. I think Howard will end up a Laker or a Clipper because of this. Lakers are more likely because they can trade Bynum and the Lakers have a historic legacy and winning tradition that only the Celtics compare to (in the NBA that is).

he filmed that after a game.

PhillyFaninLA
05-12-2011, 03:26 PM
he filmed that after a game.

Thanks for the correction I just assumed it would of had to be an off day.

Double_R
05-12-2011, 03:30 PM

Yea I know what you are saying about that, but at the end of the day he is a basketball player and wants to win a championship, not an oscar. I'm just saying that if DH is truly about winning, the Lakers seem like they aren't gonna be championship material for several years unless they get a CP3 or DWIll for next season because it's probably their last year or 2 with the window that they have.

Not to mention, Kobe wants to win now, not in a few years and the reality of it is that even if they got Howard to replace Bynum and lost Odom in the process, I don't really think they get better, I think they stay virtually the same, he doesn't change the horrible defense of the pick and roll, he doesn't guard opposing pg, he doesn't knock down 3s and jumpers, he doesn't get assists, etc. I know Lakers fans have gotten used to the fact they are usually in the playoffs now, but seriously most of you are completely overreacting and need to realize that you are only a good pg and a couple good bench scorers away from being good for another 2 years.

Storch
05-12-2011, 03:34 PM
It's sad to say it but Kobe has been on the decline for the last 2 years. I think that even the most stubborn Lakers fans can at least admit (now) that he is on the decline.

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Yea I know what you are saying about that, but at the end of the day he is a basketball player and wants to win a championship, not an oscar. I'm just saying that if DH is truly about winning, the Lakers seem like they aren't gonna be championship material for several years unless they get a CP3 or DWIll for next season because it's probably their last year or 2 with the window that they have.

Not to mention, Kobe wants to win now, not in a few years and the reality of it is that even if they got Howard to replace Bynum and lost Odom in the process, I don't really think they get better, I think they stay virtually the same, he doesn't change the horrible defense of the pick and roll, he doesn't guard opposing pg, he doesn't knock down 3s and jumpers, he doesn't get assists, etc. I know Lakers fans have gotten used to the fact they are usually in the playoffs now, but seriously most of you are completely overreacting and need to realize that you are only a good pg and a couple good bench scorers away from being good for another 2 years.

kobe+pau+howard and a decent Mle Pg can win a ring or two in the next 3 years.

then in two years Kobe and Paus contract are OUT OF THE BOOKS and lakers have all the Capspace in the world to pair another FA star with Dwight.

so , whats not to like?

valade16
05-12-2011, 03:40 PM
kobe+pau+howard and a decent Mle Pg can win a ring or two in the next 3 years.

then in two years Kobe and Paus contract are OUT OF THE BOOKS and lakers have all the Capspace in the world to pair another FA star with Dwight.

so , whats not to like?

And how do the Lakers plan to get Howard? The Magic are just going to say "have Howard"? If the Lakers get Howard you can add Arenas' or Hedo's contract to go with him...

Hawkeye15
05-12-2011, 03:43 PM
yeah, the whole Howard to the Lakers thing needs to die. It really does.

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 03:44 PM
And how do the Lakers plan to get Howard? The Magic are just going to say "have Howard"? If the Lakers get Howard you can add Arenas' or Hedo's contract to go with him...

if howard wants to go to l.a magic has this options.

1 lose it for nothing to another team

2 trade it to other team and then howard walks out in revenge ( not happening)

3 take bynum and say thankyou to the lakers.

Iodine
05-12-2011, 03:44 PM

I very painful and drawn out death

Ben Gordan to lakers!!!!!

Kashmir13579
05-12-2011, 03:50 PM

you don't think its gonna happen?!

Hawkeye15
05-12-2011, 04:17 PM
you don't think its gonna happen?!

nope. The Lakers won't sacrifice a year of contention and shell away all their deals to be able to afford him, and Otis has been so defiant in trading Howard, I don't think it happens.

Anilyzer
05-12-2011, 04:23 PM
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/kobe_bryant/

check the lasts three years playoff averages.

special focus on his EFF.
Not featured there but im giving you other Hint

4th quarters in the mavs series 8-39
Basically taking 10 shots in the "crunch" and making jsut 2 per game ( remeber two of the games were lost by small margins)
Clutch Uh?

And no he has not "decided to play team game" his Assists are way lower too.

Despite his Fanboys thinking he still is the best player in the league.

Truth is Decline has started and a Rough One.

is he still a first option on a championship team?

Some big questions up there that no one is making .

How good must it be to have a Scapegoat to distract people from doing the questions....

Well, if the Lakers had a legit FIRST option, such as a Dwight Howard, then Kobe wouldn't be constantly double and triple teamed.

It's hard to say that somebody is not that good when he's constantly doubled and is constantly the focus of defensive schemes. Also, we should note, that by now the Triangle has become predictable and makes Kobe kind of a sitting duck against fast flexible defenses.

But yeah... when Pau just morphs into a skinny bearded guy getting pushed around 18 feet from the basket who can barely catch a pass, much less make one of his low-percentage fade away jumpers... then what you are left with is Kobe surrounded by 4 scrubs who aren't a threat to score, and Kobe gets relentlessly doubled. If he drives the D collapses right on him everytime.

When teams stop doubling him we could maybe start to wonder if he's lost it. I'm predicting an awesome year from him next year, against all odds.

Storch
05-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Well, if the Lakers had a legit FIRST option, such as a Dwight Howard, then Kobe wouldn't be constantly double and triple teamed.

D12 isn't even the first option for his team. Sucks to be a center.

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 04:46 PM
D12 isn't even the first option for his team. Sucks to be a center NOWDAYS.

more like this

Tony_Starks
05-12-2011, 04:50 PM

This is Lebron to New York part 2. Bunch of hoopla over nothing. Its kinda sad that fans have been reduced to just fantasizing over another teams best player....

Hawkeye15
05-12-2011, 05:23 PM
This is Lebron to New York part 2. Bunch of hoopla over nothing. Its kinda sad that fans have been reduced to just fantasizing over another teams best player....

better than fantasizing over PSD user sigs...

Geargo Wallace
05-12-2011, 05:39 PM

Kobe should know... he did that himself once. Luckily Bynum helped them win 2 ships since Kobe ran Shaq out.