PDA

View Full Version : What would happen to the NBA if more super teams are formed?

NYSpirit1
05-12-2011, 02:58 AM
Say all the surplus of talent on teams like the Hornets and Magic are depleted and the NBA is left to this:

Heat:
-LeBron James
-Dwayne Wade
-Chris Bosh

Knicks:
-Carmelo Anthony
-Amare Stoudemire
-Chris Paul

Nets:
-Dwight Howard
-Deron Williams

Bulls:
-Derrick Rose
-Brandon Roy (trade for 2nd option)
-Carlos Boozer
-Joakim Noah

Lakers:
-Kobe Bryant
-Danny Granger (trade to shakeup team)
-Pau Gasol

The point is, if the Knicks get Paul and the Nets or Lakers get Howard, other teams will react and make trades (like the Roy/Granger ones), in effort to stay on level talent-wise. If all the talent is lopsided to five or six big market teams, what will happen to the NBA?

I personally think business with skyrocket, as series like Nets-Knicks, Knicks-Bulls, Heat-Nets or Heat-Knicks would be classics.

1-800-STFU
05-12-2011, 03:02 AM
Having only 4-5 competitive teams would be pretty terrible and make the NBA uninteresting. There is at least decent parity now in the Western conference.

Would kill any markets outside of the big ones and would probably lead to a contraction and less teams overall. I just generally wouldn't have as much interest at all personally. Part of the attraction of sports are unexpected outcomes. If the same 4-5 teams are just playing one another every year in each conference finals for the next few years it would get really old really quick.

JeffG20
05-12-2011, 03:12 AM
The league would fold because outside of those markets no one would want to see that crap.

JeffG20
05-12-2011, 03:12 AM
Why have other teams if they keep losing there stars.

ballpd05
05-12-2011, 03:14 AM
Exactly what ^^^ said. it would kill small market teams like the hornets. The only time you would get decent ticket sales as a team would be when a super team came to town.

I think parody is a good thing. It's nice to think that on any given night your team could have a shot depending on the matchups.

Raph12
05-12-2011, 03:15 AM
The league should have only 16 teams, contraction would be a better idea, the quality of play would go through the roof...

BleedingGreen9
05-12-2011, 06:25 AM
the league should have only 16 teams, contraction would be a better idea, the quality of play would go through the roof...

that would be awesome every sport should cut there teams in half!!!!!!!

allSUAVE
05-12-2011, 06:37 AM
Good

Sportfan
05-12-2011, 06:39 AM
^^because taking away teams from cities who only have 1-2 pro franchises would gain more interest right?

LakersIn5
05-12-2011, 07:17 AM
it doesnt matter supersteams dont always win. mavs,thunder,grizzlies,hawks this season for example

Duncan = Donkey
05-12-2011, 07:18 AM
I'm losing interest in the NBA already, so I would just completely stop watching.

PHX2daDEATH
05-12-2011, 08:23 AM
I agree with contraction but having 16 teams only? Yeah that'll keep the league afloat.. the league would fold after a year of that BS because nobody outside of those 16 areas would watch or buy merchandise..if the Suns were contracted i'd say eff b-ball for good..but theres no reason we should be contracted..we got the 5th largest population the country...not sure about the market

as far as superteams..its bad for the league..its bad for the players..what happened to competition ???????

Greet
05-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Lets form one "super" team before we start speculating about stuff that will never happen.

C_Mund
05-12-2011, 09:04 AM
It'd be brutal. Once the league settled into a routine and players were locked in with long-term contracts there would be one team that had an edge talent-wise. They'd win every year for a long long time and nobody would care any more. Plus there'd be places where basketball is very important but the NBA is no longer relevant so they would probably turn their attention to college ball.

John Walls Era
05-12-2011, 09:17 AM
The Lakers would be worse imo, Bynum is better than Granger. Granger is overrated.

I'm all for it, but thats not that many superteams. Teams that are balanced would still stand a chance. The huge downside is that building for the future seems kind of dumb now with players just wanting to join each other.

Hawkeye15
05-12-2011, 09:34 AM
It would turn away the majority of small market fans for sure. Not that it matters, large fan bases would hop on the bandwagon in masses and the revenues would stay high for those teams, but the majority of small market teams would have a withering fan base, and eventually it would cause contraction because owning a team in Minnesota or Milwaukee would no longer be attractive.

Having more superteams would hurt the NBA big time imo. Some of you large fan base fans could care less, but I would rather have disparity over 4-5 superteams and have to watch the same playoffs every single year, following the same regular season every single year.

ne3xchamps
05-12-2011, 09:41 AM
I'm losing interest in the NBA already, so I would just completely stop watching.

+1, I was going to say the same thing. Plus the NBA is already going down the tubes anyways. The refs would have a lot harder time with which calls they are supposed to make on which teams. :laugh2: But I'm almost done with basketball anyways.

Flashsides
05-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Bulls:
-Derrick Rose
-Carlos Boozer
-Joakim Noah

This is a super team?
Maybe for the trainers.

jp611
05-12-2011, 09:43 AM
It probably won't happen with the next CBA likely to have a hard cap... I think that Miami is going to have to get rid of one of the big 3 if it happens too

ne3xchamps
05-12-2011, 09:45 AM
It probably won't happen with the next CBA likely to have a hard cap... I think that Miami is going to have to get rid of one of the big 3 if it happens too

agreed. it all depends on the new CBA. The owners want a hard cap, and a franchise tag like the NFL, but with a few tweaks. I'm willing to bet that there will be a little lower of a cap which in turn miami would be f-d. How about them 7 championships then Lebron??:laugh2:

ne3xchamps
05-12-2011, 09:47 AM
This is a super team?
Maybe for the trainers.

:laugh2: welcome to PSD by the way. :clap:

SteBO
05-12-2011, 09:53 AM

agreed. it all depends on the new CBA. The owners want a hard cap, and a franchise tag like the NFL, but with a few tweaks. I'm willing to bet that there will be a little lower of a cap which in turn miami would be f-d. How about them 7 championships then Lebron??:laugh2:

It doesn't surprise me that that's what you guys want, but MIA wouldn't be f'd, especially when we get to choose who we'd want to get rid of. Too bad.

Flashsides
:laugh2: welcome to PSD by the way. :clap:

Thanks! :)
Been reading the forums for a while, figured I might as well jump in at some point.

jp611
And by one of the Big 3... I mean Bosh

jp611
05-12-2011, 09:54 AM
They wouldnt lose much by losing Bosh anyway... dude's WAY overpaid

kswissdaf
05-12-2011, 10:07 AM
That would be amazing

Byronicle
05-12-2011, 10:07 AM
hopefully this allows players that have been surpressed by these superstars to grow and become great themselves

RaiderLakersA's
05-12-2011, 10:08 AM
The NBA would only suffer if all of the "super teams" were formed in small markets. As long as there is at least 1 super team -- and a championship team at that -- in a major market, the NBA seems to do just fine. I mean this is a league where a franchise has appeared in practically half of all of the Finals. I think it could easily profit from having multiple rivalries and multiple top notch contenders in the billing.

Da Knicks
05-12-2011, 10:10 AM
Funny that people are thinking the way they are, the league has had superteams forever and the lakers and celtics have run the nba. True fans stick to the team they like and dont care that the lakers and celtics have more chips than all the other teams combined. Stacked teams have being around since the beginning of the nba nothing new here. The only difference is that the Lakers and the Celtics are not the teams that are getting the love right at this moment. Miami and New York are big markets that needed a little bit of help. Miami was not selling tickets and New York fans where growing impatient being faithful for such a long time and not having a winner.

If the nba was your business would you not try to fix the markets that are down? esp the ones that could make you so much money... At the end of the day its a business and you have to figure out what sells...

Da Knicks
05-12-2011, 10:13 AM
That would be amazing

your avatar creeps me out...:ohno:

mttwlsn16
05-12-2011, 10:34 AM
it doesnt matter supersteams dont always win. mavs,thunder,grizzlies,hawks this season for example

this

airforceones25
05-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Bulls:
-Derrick Rose
-Carlos Boozer
-Joakim Noah

I lol'd when I read this!

BigCityofDreams
05-12-2011, 11:00 AM
It would generate more interest in the league. Ppl love to root against super teams

JordansBulls
05-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Don't like the idea, that is why I don't want Miami to win, because then it encourages the idea of superteams which means about 25 teams wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell to win it all.

I like the idea of a franchise tag like the NFL, so that when a team is bad and they get a good marquee player thru the draft, they keep that player vs him jetting off to winning organizations.

Sadds The Gr8
05-12-2011, 11:41 AM
It would turn away the majority of small market fans for sure. Not that it matters, large fan bases would hop on the bandwagon in masses and the revenues would stay high for those teams, but the majority of small market teams would have a withering fan base, and eventually it would cause contraction because owning a team in Minnesota or Milwaukee would no longer be attractive.

Having more superteams would hurt the NBA big time imo. Some of you large fan base fans could care less, but I would rather have disparity over 4-5 superteams and have to watch the same playoffs every single year, following the same regular season every single year.

this

BigCityofDreams
05-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Don't like the idea, that is why I don't want Miami to win, because then it encourages the idea of superteams which means about 25 teams wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell to win it all.

I like the idea of a franchise tag like the NFL, so that when a team is bad and they get a good marquee player thru the draft, they keep that player vs him jetting off to winning organizations.

But teams have players for 7-8 yrs depending on what round their drafted in and what contract they sign after their first couple of yrs in the league. Now everyone wants a franchise tag. How about the build better teams. IMO some organizations are just content with winning 40 or so games, having a couple of playoffs berths, and filling the arena on a nightly basis.

kgjfan243
05-12-2011, 12:04 PM
I think it would be great for the league. It would add another layer of excitement come playoff time and the quality of play would be better than it has ever been in the NBA. Personally, I would love to see more "super teams"

ne3xchamps
05-12-2011, 12:04 PM
It doesn't surprise me that that's what you guys want, but MIA wouldn't be f'd, especially when we get to choose who we'd want to get rid of. Too bad.

It would be alot more than just bosh. Some of their role players would go as well. Having 33M wrapped up in james and wade only leaves about 22M or so to fill out your roster. I've heard the cap they want will be about 57-58M. Or the cap could be lower than that. So bye bye to haslem, mike miller and a lot of those other guys. Plus there might not be a MLE either. All that mixed together will f them over. I'm not just saying it to get you guys wound up, its just harsh reality. don't get too defensive man.

The C's will probably be in the same boat, but the one thing with the c's is that the Big 3 aren't in their prime. Which is why I expect some moves in the offseason by the c's. Some of you heat fans get some bent out of shape over the Big 2 1/2 will probably have to get broken up.

mikealike305
05-12-2011, 12:05 PM
i love the idea of more super teams. look, the NBA has ALWAYS been a top heavly league. thats just the way it is. i mean how many teams have even won a ring? like 8? why does the NBA have 30 teams anyway? the NFL shouldnt have 32 either

mikealike305
05-12-2011, 12:06 PM
plus look at all the excitment the heathave generated. or the cletics generated in 08. how can that be bad for this league?

hugepatsfan
05-12-2011, 12:07 PM
The playoffs would be insanely entertaining. The regular season... not so much.

Let's be honest too, the NBA isn't exactly the model of parity as is. Every year there are maybe 5 teams that legitimately are reasonable title picks and another 3-5 that could be darkhorse candidates if breaks go their way. Superstar teams are not going to change that significantly.

ne3xchamps
05-12-2011, 12:12 PM
The playoffs would be insanely entertaining. The regular season... not so much.

Let's be honest too, the NBA isn't exactly the model of parity as is. Every year there are maybe 5 teams that legitimately are reasonable title picks and another 3-5 that could be darkhorse candidates if breaks go their way. Superstar teams are not going to change that significantly.

which is why the nba is going down the tubes IMO. That's why the NFL is the #1 sport IMO. Alot more balanced teams, and you have about 20-22 teams or so that have a legit shot to win it every year.

VictimUK
05-12-2011, 12:20 PM
might as well just have the playoffs and cut out the regular season because their would be no point

BigCityofDreams
05-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Going down the tubes????? The NBA hasn't generated this much interest in yrs.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
05-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Why are people acting like these Carmelo, CP, Dwight, LeBron, Deron, Wade etc are the last good players on earth??

The game continues to evolve... Before any of those players were in the League... We had a prime, AI, KG, Pierce, Allen, T-Mac, Shaq, Kobe, Kidd, etc... So people just need to chill.

"It's tradition that times must, and always, do change."

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 12:42 PM
You Mean bringing back the 80s? were Lakers/Mavs/Rockets/Suns/Celtics/sixers/Bucks/Pistons/Hawks were superstacked?

im all for it.

sep11ie
05-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Yea, we should make the league more like the Harlem Globetrotters. Just have 1 NBA team full of superstars go around playing the Generals for 82 games.

ImThatDude
05-12-2011, 12:51 PM
It's too late CAA already took over the league.

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 12:57 PM
Yea, we should make the league more like the Harlem Globetrotters. Jut have 1 NBA team full of superstars go around playing the Generals for 82 games.

you mean the 90s?

Pierzynski4Prez
05-12-2011, 01:00 PM
How about the league just contracts down to 4 super teams. Ny, LA, CHI, and an "Everybody else" team.

JordansBulls
05-12-2011, 01:02 PM
you mean the 90s?

No, the 80's West.

smith&wesson
05-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Say all the surplus of talent on teams like the Hornets and Magic are depleted and the NBA is left to this:

Heat:
-LeBron James
-Dwayne Wade
-JOEL ANTHONTY

fixed ;)

Jtirado16
05-12-2011, 01:13 PM
i think that they need to contract some really bad teams (timberwolves, nets, and maybe some other bad teams i mean idk some of those teams really suck and they have some good players but bad teams

smith&wesson
05-12-2011, 01:21 PM
you mean the 90s?

just wondering, do you know what a crooner is ?

sep11ie
05-12-2011, 01:25 PM

Isn't it a singer?

NYKSpiritBomb
05-12-2011, 01:31 PM
you do realize only 8 teams have won titles but people still watch. also, u people forget that the draft has a way of shifting the tides and keeping the nba competitive, good and great players always have their decline. people on PSD are way too shortsighted. People just can't enjoy the entertainment.

jonline87
05-12-2011, 01:41 PM
There should be different rules for superstar teams to make things fair:

1. Fouls are allowed.
2. Goaltending is allowed.
3. Superstars must use wheelchairs at all times.

CeeDub15
05-12-2011, 01:43 PM
i think that they need to contract some really bad teams (timberwolves, nets, and maybe some other bad teams i mean idk some of those teams really suck and they have some good players but bad teams

Thats not going to happen, people have discussed this before.

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 01:49 PM

Frank Sinatra for example

king4day
05-12-2011, 02:06 PM
I already feel like the league is teetering on disaster with how things are now. You add teams like you mentioned in the OP and while it's exciting for fans of those teams, why would I, as a Suns fan, care about basketball.
You're banking on draft picks or the perfect storm that the Pistons snuck in in '04 & '05.

Master Mind
05-12-2011, 02:09 PM
I agree the 80's were a bunch of super teams and in some sense the early 90's...History just repeats itself

jrm2054
05-12-2011, 02:12 PM
It would be fun to watch but the league will lose some teams

superabound
05-12-2011, 02:14 PM
The Earth would certainly explode into nuclear holocaust and the dead would rise from the grave.

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 02:30 PM
people should stop and think bout this.

In the 70s several teams made the finals, several team won rings ( only two teasm repeated)

now what? League was losing hughe money no one was paying atttention
the 79-80 finals were only showed ON TAPE DELAY

now think bout this Stern steepd In

from 80 to 98 Only Lakers, Sixers, Celtics; rockets, Pistons, Bulls won rings
Finalists? only sonics, suns, Jazz, Blazers made the cut.

So for 18 years was all bout 5 teams and to be honest jsut bout TWO of them who got 11 rings.

You knwo what?

In terms of making money, expanding and getting profit it was the BEST ERA of the nba, they never made more money that in that span.

Even Worse the BEST span it was the one on the eyars that NO ONE could catch the bulls.
It was a monologue and it created more and more money.

Why do you get that notion that superteams is a bad thing?

why would owners want to shag big market teams?

Check the viewers of the finals in the bulls vs sparring years, check the viewers on Lakers vs Celtics ( both in 80s and the recent reprises) now compare it to Spurs vs Pistons and Spurs vs Cavs.

Whats best for their pockets?

smith&wesson
05-12-2011, 02:40 PM
umm couldnt you say that the kobe and shaq lakers team was a super team ?

also couldnt you say that the spurs have been a super team ?

also dont you think the suns with nash, marion, amare all in theyre prime was a super team as well ?

how bout tmac and yao .. that was an attempt at a super team.

what about the miami team with wade and shaq, payton, walker, haslem, posey, kapono ??

i dont think these super teams are any thing new.

infact i much rather watch miami with the big three, or new york with stat and mello then to watch the pacers, 76ers, raptors ect...

smith&wesson
05-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Isn't it a singer?

lol not just any singer. its one who humms and sings really softly lol SO a hellcrooner is a demon who sings really softly ? lol

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 03:17 PM
lol not just any singer. its one who humms and sings really softly lol SO a hellcrooner is a demon who sings really softly ? lol

MOre like a crooner that sings From hell or things bout hell.
The unconfortable truths.

SoxBearsBulls!
05-12-2011, 04:11 PM
My super team...

Rose
Durant
Deng
Nowitzki
Noah

BEAT THAT!

Raph12
05-12-2011, 06:25 PM
that would be awesome every sport should cut there teams in half!!!!!!!

x2

Then the players who don't make the cut should go to the NBDL, which should become the minor league, kind of like baseball...

ChaseHamels
05-12-2011, 06:40 PM

Funny that a Lakers fan should mention this...

Los Angeles Lakers: 11 Championships

Dallas Mavericks, OKC Thunder, Memhpis Grizzlies and Atlanta Hawks: 0 Championships

hmm.. good argument.

smith&wesson
05-12-2011, 06:52 PM
MOre like a crooner that sings From hell or things bout hell.
The unconfortable truths.

Ahhhh ok i gotchu lol

smith&wesson
05-12-2011, 06:53 PM
My super team...

Rose
Durant
Deng
Nowitzki
Noah

BEAT THAT!

ok

rose
wade
lebron
disco dirk
howard

randolph is my 6th man,

hows that ?

Raph12
05-12-2011, 07:47 PM
ok

rose
wade
lebron
disco dirk
howard

randolph is my 6th man,

hows that ?

Lebron, Wade and Rose wouldn't co-exist well together, all three are at their best with the ball in their hands, my super-team would look like this:

PG - DWill
SG - Durant
SF - Lebron
PF - Amare
C - Dwight
6th - Melo

DWill is a great off-ball player, Lebron and Stat can run the pnr all day, Durant is the epitome of an off-ball scorer, Dwight pulls the whole thing together with his defense, rebounding and lowpost scoring, while Melo comes off the bench for the scoring spark.

Game over...

Hellcrooner
05-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Funny that a Lakers fan should mention this...

Los Angeles Lakers: 11 Championships

Dallas Mavericks, OKC Thunder, Memhpis Grizzlies and Atlanta Hawks: 0 Championships

hmm.. good argument.

you should check nba history :eyebrow:

ill accept thunder as not having a ring.....disregarding their sonics past

but hawks have won in the past.

the ringless teams are

" thunder" (but won as sonics)
Bobcats ( too recent a team)
Grizz and raptors ( mid 90s expansion)
hornets-wolves-magic ( late 80s expansion)
Mavs ( 80s expansion)

Suns-Clippers-Jazz-Nuggets-Pacers-Cavs-Nets.

sventhedog
05-12-2011, 10:37 PM
increase in super teams = increase in stupid teams.

ClipperfanKevin
05-12-2011, 10:40 PM
My super team...

Rose
Durant
Deng
Nowitzki
Noah

BEAT THAT!

CP3
Wade
Lebron
Nowitzki
Dwight

Wsup?

gatkins11
05-12-2011, 10:51 PM
The league should have only 16 teams, contraction would be a better idea, the quality of play would go through the roof...

Contraction is always a good idea when your team isn't being shut down.

12evolution 9
05-12-2011, 10:58 PM
first.......

ALL THREE MEMBERS of the HEAT took PAYCUTS.

You think Anthony and Stoudemire will opt out of there contracts so they can re-adjust there contracts so they can take paycuts to make room for Chris Paul???

Dwight Howard and Derom WIlliams in nets is just two people getting Max Contracts so it aint bad....but i think chris paul goes to Orlando or they find a team in west to get on.

I think Kobe is going to be stuck with Gasol. lets see

ElMarroAfamado
05-12-2011, 11:19 PM

well I would too if the star of my team was a guy that blocks people from Twitter when they say anything negative about him, Jared Dudley.

quartz
05-13-2011, 12:13 AM
some of yu say some ignent things!! but i believe the talent level is so high all these guys getting together aint so bad itll make for better basketball in the long run.. its not like the teams losing arent gettin better thru the draft..

Savage Sunday
05-13-2011, 12:14 AM
well I would too if the star of my team was a guy that blocks people from Twitter when they say anything negative about him, Jared Dudley.

:laugh:

Savage Sunday
05-13-2011, 12:16 AM
Im still loling at the Lakers trading Bynum for Granger.

Really?

THE MTL
05-13-2011, 12:42 AM
Iono its called the 1980's. Celtics, Sixers, Lakers, and Pistons

Raph12
05-13-2011, 02:11 AM
Contraction is always a good idea when your team isn't being shut down.

The teams that didn't make it should start a minor league, like in baseball, do a draft and everything for the players left over...

beasted86
05-13-2011, 02:39 AM
Teams with inept management that is constantly playing it cheap (IE: Donald Sterling) or just making poor moves deserve to lose their star players.

As much as this super team talk has started recently, all that matter is which players have left teams with a history of winning and good management to go to teams without a history of winning and poor management?... none!

Of course players want to play for winning teams, with a management organization they trust in that will deliver success. It's not brain surgery. You put together a winning product or something to give guys hope, make the player feel comfortable, and they will want to stay (IE: Zach Randolph), or you can not put together a winning product, and just try and throw oodles of money at them (IE: Garnett @ Minnesota).

gatkins11
05-13-2011, 02:53 AM
The teams that didn't make it should start a minor league, like in baseball, do a draft and everything for the players left over...

I like that in favor of completely shutting them down. Even though fans of those teams would most likely not support the team after they were demoted.

FlashMacker
05-13-2011, 03:10 AM
Well I love big 3s. I hope CP3 goes to NY and Howard and another star join D-Will in NJ.

superabound
05-13-2011, 07:59 AM

Wow, that is a horrible idea. Nothing personal.

superabound
05-13-2011, 08:01 AM
The NBA is what the NBA is... If you like basketball, watch college hoops. If you like an athletic exhibition vaguely resembling the game most of us grew up playing, watch the NBA.

Jtirado16
05-13-2011, 08:39 AM
My super team...

Rose
Durant
Deng
Nowitzki
Noah

BEAT THAT!

I can beat that easily

Cp3
Kobe
Griffen
Odom or anyoby else here
Howard

iliketurtles24
05-13-2011, 08:48 AM
my super team
mj
mj
mj
mj
mj

haha beat that

PrettyBoyJ
05-13-2011, 08:55 AM
If you have a super teams in all your major markets of course it would bring the league a lot of money, and revenue would sky rocket, but the interest of the sport by other fans will quickly drop..I would hate to know what teams are gonna be in the conference finals every year because every other team wont be able to compete.. Business POV great for the league.. For the Sport the worst thing that could happen! thats why NFL>NBA

Hellcrooner
05-13-2011, 10:10 AM
my super team
mj
mj
mj
mj
mj

haha beat that

that team wouldnt get 15 wins.

there is only ONE BALL.
Mj "pg" wouldnt distribute enough
Mj "pf and C" at their 6,6 would get killed in the paint and boards day in and day out.

Unless you meant Magic Johnson, then its a different animal.

Arch Stanton
05-13-2011, 11:08 AM
If you have a super teams in all your major markets of course it would bring the league a lot of money, and revenue would sky rocket, but the interest of the sport by other fans will quickly drop..I would hate to know what teams are gonna be in the conference finals every year because every other team wont be able to compete.. Business POV great for the league.. For the Sport the worst thing that could happen! thats why NFL>NBA

Completely agree. And I would think that teams would maybe start to intentionally lose so they can try and score big at the lottery. So the biggest day for the fans of the underprivledged teams would be draft day and only draft day. Snoozer!

Greet
05-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Like I said in the beginning of the thread, lets wait for atleast one team to form a "super" team.

Jtirado16
05-14-2011, 09:23 AM
Like I said in the beginning of the thread, lets wait for atleast one team to form a "super" team.

You dont think the heat were a super team the celtics were and now the lakers are going to get added to the mix here to