PDA

View Full Version : NBA all Muslim team

knickshottic
05-11-2011, 11:57 PM
I would like to know which current NBA players are of the Muslim faith?
Thanks in advance.

Sportfan
05-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Hedo, Okur, Shaq, Nazr are the first few that come to mind

kjoke
05-12-2011, 12:00 AM
That guy on the Grizz, thats all i can think of. Maybe Nazr too :shrug:

Edit: Hedo, Okur and I guess asik

Apophis
05-12-2011, 12:01 AM
This one is from wiki..

NBA
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - Converted to Islam from Catholicism in 1968, initially joining the Nation of Islam before retaking the Shahada and converting to Sunni Islam that very summer.[28][103]
Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf - Former player for Denver Nuggets (converted in 1991, formerly Chris Jackson)[104]
Shareef Abdur-Rahim - Retired player, named NBA All-Star in 2001-02 season[105]
Larry Johnson - Retired player, played for the Charlotte Hornets and New York Knicks[106]
Nazr Mohammed - Player for the Charlotte Bobcats[107]
Mehmet Okur - Turkish player of the Utah Jazz[108]
Shaquille O'Neal - Player for the Boston Celtics, also a rapper and actor[109]
Hakeem Olajuwon[110]
Rasheed Wallace of the Boston Celtics[111][112]
Hassan Adams - Player for the KK Vojvodina[113]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Muslims#NBA

Jaji
05-12-2011, 12:05 AM
All time we have Kareem, Hakeem, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, Craig Hodges, Shareef Abur-Rahim, Tariq Abdul-Wahad, Shaq, Hedo, Nazr Mohammed, Larry Johnson, Rasheed Wallace, Okur....

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-12-2011, 12:05 AM
WTF..Shaq is Muslim?? How did I not know that?? :speechless:

shep33
05-12-2011, 12:18 AM
WTF..Shaq is Muslim?? How did I not know that?? :speechless:

yeah I found that out a little while ago too haha. Pretty cool nonetheless. I remember him talking about going to pilgrimage in Mecca early this year, he said he'd go sometime in his life

Lil Half Dead
05-12-2011, 12:25 AM
That guy on the Grizz, thats all i can think of. Maybe Nazr too :shrug:

Edit: Hedo, Okur and I guess asik

Just because Asik is from Turkey does not make him Muslim.

Raph12
05-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Why are they all big men lol?...

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-12-2011, 12:35 AM

He is, he prays at one of the mosques here in the north suburbs.

And being a Muslim myself, I don't think someone with the name "Omer" wouldn't be one.

Jaji
05-12-2011, 12:37 AM
I used to see Shareef Abdur-Rahim at Atlanta Masjid all the time when he was with the Hawks.

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-12-2011, 12:37 AM
yeah I found that out a little while ago too haha. Pretty cool nonetheless. I remember him talking about going to pilgrimage in Mecca early this year, he said he'd go sometime in his life

Ya that is a real shocker..lol

SluggeR
05-12-2011, 12:38 AM
Mamoud Abdul-Rauf AKA Chris Jackson, was the TRUTH!!!!

Jaji
05-12-2011, 12:41 AM

:flag: :hide:

:laugh:

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-12-2011, 12:41 AM

I remember how he used to put his hands up and pray during the national anthem.

momoneyyyy
05-12-2011, 12:42 AM
SHAQ is MUSLIM?????????????????????????????????????????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

210Don
05-12-2011, 12:57 AM
lmao @ this thread..

Jaji
05-12-2011, 12:59 AM
lmao @ this thread..

I don't get the joke :shrug:.

210Don
05-12-2011, 01:03 AM
I don't get the joke :shrug:.

i think everything is funny very immature.:o

basketfan4life
05-12-2011, 02:18 AM

oh, he is, i'm from ,turkey and i know.

ellesmeire
05-12-2011, 02:38 AM
no, no, no

hedu is not muslim, I cant believe I need to bring this up but the capital of the whole Christian World used to be in Turkey(Constantinople for history buffs or Istanbul currently)

hedu is actually an Orthodox Christian just like peja, tbh there are probably more middle eastern orthodox christians than muslim

myself being an arab orthodox christian gets offended when people assume the entire middle east is muslim or jews

Jaji
05-12-2011, 02:49 AM
no, no, no

hedu is not muslim, I cant believe I need to bring this up but the capital of the whole Christian World used to be in Turkey(Constantinople for history buffs or Istanbul currently)

hedu is actually an Orthodox Christian just like peja, tbh there are probably more middle eastern orthodox christians than muslim

myself being an arab orthodox christian gets offended when people assume the entire middle east is muslim or jews

No, Hedo is Muslim. He and Shaq used to give each other the greeting before games and when Shaq was asked about it he said "It's a Muslim thing."

Here's a source (http://articles.latimes.com/2002/may/29/sports/sp-lakerep29) for you.

ellesmeire
05-12-2011, 03:10 AM
I guess I was mistaken but my point still remains, not everyone in Turkey is muslim, someone told me today he was oothodox, I should have checked before I posted lol

and btw the tradition is the same with orthodox christians, kisses on the cheek

5ass
05-12-2011, 03:24 AM
I guess I was mistaken but my point still remains, not everyone in Turkey is muslim, someone told me today he was oothodox, I should have checked before I posted lol

lol what? u think hedo and dwight kissed each other on the cheek?
actually shaq would do that

chitownbears89
05-12-2011, 03:53 AM

First off, wow didn't know that there where this many Muslims on PSD nice lol. Second of all who thinks that. I come from Palestine and I know for a fact that there are Christians living in Palestine. I am however Muslim, but I know there are many Christian schools and communities, also a lot of them live among the Muslims there.

Also I don't think that greeting necessarily a religious thing. I have seen many cultures do that not just Muslims, or Orthodox Christians. Also I'm sure there are people who are of those religions who don't practice those same greetings.

Ron!n
05-12-2011, 04:05 AM
no, no, no

:laugh2: Theres no way there are more Orthodox Christians in the Middle East than Muslims.

Ron!n
05-12-2011, 04:07 AM

And being a Muslim myself, I don't think someone with the name "Omer" wouldn't be one.
Thats pretty funny. One of my friends went to a recent Bulls game, and said Salam to Asik. He replied, but when the guy asked what masjid he prays in, Asik ran away.

TrueFan420
05-12-2011, 04:13 AM
is Shaq a Muslim like Amare is a Jew or is it for reals?

chitownbears89
05-12-2011, 04:19 AM
Thats pretty funny. One of my friends went to a recent Bulls game, and said Salam to Asik. He replied, but when the guy asked what masjid he prays in, Asik ran away.

Probably didn't want to be stalked or harassed during prayer time.

Savage Sunday
05-12-2011, 04:25 AM

Majority of NBA players let alone Americans in general are Christians, but it doesnt mean you'll see them at the church for a Prayer Circle on Wednesday and refrain from pre-marital sex. Doesnt make them less of a Christian.

Shaq is the same way but he practices Islam. Hes for real, but I doubt you'll see him at a mosque or doing stuff that traditional muslims do.

knickshottic
05-12-2011, 04:39 AM
Thanks (jaza'kum Allah khair) for replying all. I really I'm glad to see Muslims brothers here in PSD. It's a good thing. InshAllah we will increase. Spread peace cuz submitting yourself to the creater is peace. May Allah bless and guide all of us.

Ps I fav all time muslim NBA moment was after Larry Johnson hit his four point play and praised all Mighty God (Allah)

shrek
05-12-2011, 04:50 AM
i am shocked knowing shaq is a muslim. wow. it is not a bad thing but just didn't expect him to be a muslim

Ray
05-12-2011, 05:32 AM
Kareem, Hakeem, and Shaq.... 3 of the all time greats!

no love for Khalid el-Amin???

Lil Half Dead
05-12-2011, 06:16 AM

Is he really? I'm a Bulls fan myself, but never picked up on Omer being muslim. But then again, I wouldn't be the guy to ask, I'm an American and I'm extremely Athiest. Can't find anything online linking Asik to being Muslim though.

Apophis
05-12-2011, 06:24 AM
Thanks (jaza'kum Allah khair) for replying all. I really I'm glad to see Muslims brothers here in PSD. It's a good thing. InshAllah we will increase. Spread peace cuz submitting yourself to the creater is peace. May Allah bless and guide all of us.
Ps I fav all time muslim NBA moment was after Larry Johnson hit his four point play and praised all Mighty God (Allah)

the question asked in the op was a good question.. but to me when you write the bolded part in a thread.. It makes it religious..

oak2455
05-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Wow must be slow who the **** cares:confused:

CB29
05-12-2011, 07:35 AM
Hamed Haddadi on the griz is a muslim unless i'm mistaken

mttwlsn16
05-12-2011, 07:55 AM

:laugh: there was not one mention of asik in that guys post

PHX2daDEATH
05-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Shaq does not strike me as a muslim lol

aussie
05-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Hamed Haddadi?

Geargo Wallace
05-12-2011, 08:11 AM
I'm reading the Jordan Rules and apparently former Bull Craig Hodges is Muslim. Here's his wiki:

Craig Anthony Hodges (born June 27, 1960 in Park Forest, Illinois)[1] is a retired American professional basketball player who played in the NBA for 10 seasons and led the league in 3-point shooting percentage three times.[2] He won two NBA Championships with the Chicago Bulls, and along with Larry Bird, is only one of two players to win three consecutive Three Point Contests at the NBA All-Star Game, winning the competition in 1990, 1991, and 1992.[3] Hodges also holds the Three Point Contest records for the most consecutive shots made with 19, set in 1991, and the most points scored in a single round at 25, set in 1986.[4] He is currently an assistant coach for the Los Angeles Lakers.

He was an ill 3-point shooter.

Geargo Wallace
05-12-2011, 08:13 AM
Wow must be slow who the **** cares:confused:

does a thread have to be about the Knicks for the forum not to be slow?

faridk89
05-12-2011, 08:14 AM

So now based on your name you have to belong to a certain religion!! Guess i should throw my cross in the trash and go pick up a koran because I have an Arabic name!

And who cares what religion what player belongs too....am I the only one bothered by this thread??

gsgs49
05-12-2011, 08:19 AM
:laugh2: Theres no way there are more Orthodox Christians in the Middle East than Muslims.

Muslims are the majority but there is millions of Christians in the middle east.
In Turkey,Syria,Palestine and especially here in Lebanon.
50% of the population are Christians and 50% are Muslims.

ssprimetime
05-12-2011, 08:39 AM
Muslims are the majority but there is millions of Christians in the middle east.
In Turkey,Syria,Palestine and especially here in Lebanon.
50% of the population are Christians and 50% are Muslims.

How are muslims the majority yet its still 50/50

gsgs49
05-12-2011, 08:41 AM
How are muslims the majority yet its still 50/50

In the middle east they are the majority but in Lebanon(my country) it's 50/50 that's what I meant.

The_Pharouh
05-12-2011, 09:37 AM
First off, wow didn't know that there where this many Muslims on PSD nice lol. Second of all who thinks that. I come from Palestine and I know for a fact that there are Christians living in Palestine. I am however Muslim, but I know there are many Christian schools and communities, also a lot of them live among the Muslims there.

Also I don't think that greeting necessarily a religious thing. I have seen many cultures do that not just Muslims, or Orthodox Christians. Also I'm sure there are people who are of those religions who don't practice those same greetings.

and I once thought I am the only one from the Arab world on PSD :facepalm:

no ,they aren't,but there is millions of Orthodox Christians,here i Egypt for example there is about 8-10% of the populations Orthodox Christians
and as gsgs49 said ,In Lebanon it is about 50%

PS:I am totally surprised to know that Shaq is Muslim just now:shrug:

Giantwarrior
05-12-2011, 09:51 AM
I would LOVE to see a guy in the NBA wear a Turban with a Brian Wilson Beard!

or a Male in the WNBA whos been a transgender at birth. lol.

I like to see the rules bend a bit.

Giantwarrior
05-12-2011, 09:53 AM

no ,they aren't,but there is millions of Orthodox Christians,here i Egypt for example there is about 8-10% of the populations Orthodox Christians

Its the wierdest thing! I was at an Egyptian Orthodox Christian Baptism. to each their own, im an Athiest.

benzni
05-12-2011, 10:38 AM
wow cameroon only has 2 players

AntiG
05-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Rajon Rondo is also Muslim.

AntiG
05-12-2011, 10:54 AM

Shaq practices Islam legitimately. He took it on from his step father.

jp611
05-12-2011, 10:56 AM
:laugh: there was not one mention of asik in that guys post

Yes there was, in fact the entire post was in reference to OMER Asik

GrandDaddyPurp
05-12-2011, 11:01 AM

For real? What has PSD become..

BudGrant
05-12-2011, 11:30 AM
^ yeah I heard if a Muslim makes the sign of the cross they disintegrate.

Klivlend
05-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Surprised to see this thread open since the All-Christian thread got closed...could Avenged24 be a muslim?

Avenged
05-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Surprised to see this thread open since the All-Christian thread got closed...could Avenged24 be a muslim?

:pity:

This one isn't nearly as bad. The Christian one was..

Another Mod will probably end up closing this one.

Klivlend
05-12-2011, 11:40 AM

haha. I see your point. I was just being dumb cause I haven't even been at work for an hour and all my work is done for the day...wtf am I suppose to do for the next 7 hours and 20 minutes?!

arkanian215
05-12-2011, 11:57 AM
El Amin wasn't muslim?

Jaji
05-12-2011, 12:58 PM

Salaam bro. I remember that play. I was a big time Reggie Miller fan and rooting for the Pacers. I was so mad at that play but when he gave praise first and foremost I had to give props :clap:. LJ is alright with me.

Jaji
05-12-2011, 01:01 PM

Forgot all about Khalid. That doesn't speak very highly of his career :facepalm:.

Jaji
05-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Hasheem Thabeet too.

Jaji
05-12-2011, 01:05 PM
I'm reading the Jordan Rules and apparently former Bull Craig Hodges is Muslim. Here's his wiki:

Craig Anthony Hodges (born June 27, 1960 in Park Forest, Illinois)[1] is a retired American professional basketball player who played in the NBA for 10 seasons and led the league in 3-point shooting percentage three times.[2] He won two NBA Championships with the Chicago Bulls, and along with Larry Bird, is only one of two players to win three consecutive Three Point Contests at the NBA All-Star Game, winning the competition in 1990, 1991, and 1992.[3] Hodges also holds the Three Point Contest records for the most consecutive shots made with 19, set in 1991, and the most points scored in a single round at 25, set in 1986.[4] He is currently an assistant coach for the Los Angeles Lakers.

He was an ill 3-point shooter.

Yeah Craig Hodges was mentioned (by me, lol). He became to over-zealous though and got banned from the league. Good to see he's coaching now.

Jaji
05-12-2011, 01:06 PM
So now based on your name you have to belong to a certain religion!! Guess i should throw my cross in the trash and go pick up a koran because I have an Arabic name!

And who cares what religion what player belongs too....am I the only one bothered by this thread??

Why are you bothered by this thread? :confused:

sep11ie
05-12-2011, 01:12 PM
All Muslim team, damn dudes, they'd be the bomb...

Shark
05-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Damn Terrorizers are everywhere, ahhhh

Iodine
05-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Wow **** this thread forbeing made and then
going this long

FinsSuperBowl
05-12-2011, 01:16 PM

he was the truth

Jaji
05-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Wow **** this thread forbeing made and then
going this long

How dare someone have different beliefs than you :speechless:.

Good thing the whole world isn't as ignorant as you. Can you imagine a world like that? :pity:

Jaji
05-12-2011, 01:19 PM
Damn Terrorizers are everywhere, ahhhh

Yeah I just infected your PC with a virus!

Dash
05-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Rajon Rondo is muslim.

I just searched it up from a post earlier.

And I never knew Shaq was muslim lol.

king4day
05-12-2011, 01:37 PM

I don't see a problem with it either. I think it's a pretty interesting topic.
People have been behaving to this point (for the most part)

Jaji
05-12-2011, 01:43 PM
I don't see a problem with it either. I think it's a pretty interesting topic.
People have been behaving to this point (for the most part)

I agree. I don't think these threads are bad. At least the legit ones. It shows the diversity of the NBA. The problem is too many ignorant posters. All French team, all Spanish team, etc. Those are interesting topics IMO.

Gibby23
05-12-2011, 01:52 PM
I agree. I don't think these threads are bad. At least the legit ones. It shows the diversity of the NBA. The problem is too many ignorant posters. All French team, all Spanish team, etc. Those are interesting topics IMO.

this one isn't legit, all of the good "Muslim" basketball players are African descent, it's not like these guys are comming straight from the middle east or something.

kenzo400
05-12-2011, 01:54 PM
no, no, no

His parents are Bosnian and muslim, he is as well. His name is Hidayet, i don't think you need more of an indication than that lol

CostanzaNumba0
05-12-2011, 01:58 PM
hate religion, responsible for most of the worlds problems

Jaji
05-12-2011, 01:58 PM
this one isn't legit, all of the good "Muslim" basketball players are African descent, it's not like these guys are comming straight from the middle east or something.

How do you figure? Shaq is African? Kareem was African? 2 of the all time greats. Larry Johnson and Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf (Chris Jackson) were NCAA legends, not Africans. Shareef Abdur-Raheem? Craig Hodges? African? Tariq Abdul-Wahad was Frenchman! The only Africans mentioned have been Hakeem Olajuwan and Hasheem Thabeet. This thread has been very informative. How many "I didn't know Shaq was Muslim" posts are in here? Now those people know. Muslims are a minority in this country and their brotherhood is strong. Its nice to know which NBA players are Muslim. This thread is definitely legit.

Gibby23
05-12-2011, 02:00 PM
How do you figure? Shaq is African? Kareem was African? 2 of the all time greats. Larry Johnson and Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf (Chris Jackson) were NCAA legends, not Africans. Shareef Abdur-Raheem? Craig Hodges? African? Tariq Abdul-Wahad was Frenchman! The only Africans mentioned have been Hakeem Olajuwan and Hasheem Thabeet. This thread has been very informative. How many "I didn't know Shaq was Muslim" posts are in here? Now those people know. Muslims are a minority in this country and their brotherhood is strong. Its nice to know which NBA players are Muslim. This thread is definitely legit.

Do you know what the word descent means?

Patman
05-12-2011, 02:02 PM

So do we now differentiate between "black" Muslims and middle east muslims? Are the middle east muslim worse, because some of them are extremists? I bet you will also find black muslims who are extremists. Religion is religion no matter what your skin tone or heritage is! Or do we need to differentiate between the "white" christians, the "black" christians and the "latino" christians?

I'm still not a fan of such thread Religion does not belong on a Sports message board.

Jaji
05-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Do you know what the word descent means?

What you're saying makes even less sense now. We're all of African decent if you wanna look at it like that :rolleyes:. How does that make this thread illegitimate? Islam has nothing to do with race.

sep11ie
05-12-2011, 02:07 PM
So do we now differentiate between "black" Muslims and middle east muslims? Are the middle east muslim worse, because some of them are extremists? I bet you will also find black muslims who are extremists. Religion is religion no matter what your skin tone or heritage is! Or do we need to differentiate between the "white" christians, the "black" christians and the "latino" christians?

I'm still not a fan of such thread Religion does not belong on a Sports message board.

Yea, like Obama.

Jaji
05-12-2011, 02:08 PM
And why do you have me quoted in your sig?

Jaji
05-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Yea, like Obama.

This is why these threads go in the toilet. The ignorance of some of these PSDers. :pity:

That is just ignorant and/or completely uncalled for if you're joking. Its definitely not factual or funny.

Gibby23
05-12-2011, 02:10 PM
And why do you have me quoted in your sig?

Because it is one of the dumbest things I have read from a Lebron fan that goes from liking the Cavs one year to the Heat the next and acting like they know about the NBA and how it works.

PHX2daDEATH
05-12-2011, 02:11 PM
so it makes that Shaq is a muslim, he doesnt get along with half the NBA cuz they're members of the illuminati, including wade kobe and LBJ

gerber
05-12-2011, 02:12 PM
no, no, no

No, Hedo is Muslim. He and Shaq used to give each other the greeting before games and when Shaq was asked about it he said "It's a Muslim thing."

Here's a source (http://articles.latimes.com/2002/may/29/sports/sp-lakerep29) for you.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ellesmeire, you got pawned. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and your so wrong about more Christians then Muslims in the middle east. :facepalm:

gerber
05-12-2011, 02:13 PM
Yea, like Obama.

:facepalm:

Johann
05-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Shouldnt this be in the Comparison forum?

NYKalltheway
05-12-2011, 02:22 PM
I'm having difficulty understanding why this thread is not locked

NYJshane88
05-12-2011, 02:23 PM
hate religion, responsible for most of the worlds problems

Amen to that!!! Wait...

For real though, all Spanish team or all French team is not the same. This is a religion thing, not a nationality thing. I was raised Catholic but now that I'm old enough to think for myself I realize that religion does nothing but harm to the world. Plenty of people use it well but the rest ruin it for everyone.

I look at religion like a gigantic international sports rivalry. Except nobody wins, and innocent people die. The only major religion I'd support is Buddhism. You pretty much never hear about them stirring up trouble. I've met some and they're very nice people, however they have that permanent goofy smile on their face and always seem stoned lol.

sep11ie
05-12-2011, 02:25 PM
:facepalm:

:puke::facepalm:

Jaji
05-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Amen to that!!! Wait...

For real though, all Spanish team or all French team is not the same. This is a religion thing, not a nationality thing. I was raised Catholic but now that I'm old enough to think for myself I realize that religion does nothing but harm to the world. Plenty of people use it well but the rest ruin it for everyone.

I look at religion like a gigantic international sports rivalry. Except nobody wins, and innocent people die. The only major religion I'd support is Buddhism. You pretty much never hear about them stirring up trouble. I've met some and they're very nice people, however they have that permanent goofy smile on their face and always seem stoned lol.

No one is even discussing religion. You're the one bringing your belief or lack there of into the conversation. We're simply talking about PLAYERS who happen to share the same faith. But there's no preaching going on here. Please keep that to yourself because no one really cares.

Jaji
05-12-2011, 02:29 PM
I'm having difficulty understanding why this thread is not locked

Why should it be locked? Does it offend you? I don't see how it possibly could.

Ron!n
05-12-2011, 02:32 PM

I didnt say there isn't. But they aren't the majority. I've lived all over the Middle East and I can see the numbers in person.

sep11ie
05-12-2011, 02:39 PM
This is why these threads go in the toilet. The ignorance of some of these PSDers. :pity:

That is just ignorant and/or completely uncalled for if you're joking. Its definitely not factual or funny.

Any thread about religion on a SPORTS FORUM belons in the toilet.

CostanzaNumba0
05-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Yea, like Obama.

idiotic thing to say and it shouldve been deleted by a mod

sep11ie
05-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Why should it be locked? Does it offend you? I don't see how it possibly could.

It offends me. All things Muslim offend me. There, is that what you wanted to hear jaji baby?

sep11ie
05-12-2011, 02:42 PM
idiotic thing to say and it shouldve been deleted by a mod

Cry me a river.

CostanzaNumba0
05-12-2011, 02:42 PM
No one is even discussing religion. You're the one bringing your belief or lack there of into the conversation. We're simply talking about PLAYERS who happen to share the same faith. But there's no preaching going on here. Please keep that to yourself because no one really cares.

a lot of people really care unfortunately this a hot button topic

Jaji
05-12-2011, 02:45 PM
It offends me. All things Muslim offend me. There, is that what you wanted to hear jaji baby?

I don't take anything you say seriously. The same guy who would dress in drag and pray Lil Ben finds him in the bathroom.

SteBO
05-12-2011, 02:48 PM
This was going good for a while, but now it's run it's course. It's gotten way too rowdy in here, so time to close.....

Wilson
05-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Alright, I think this thread has reached and passed it's pinnacle. It's been going downhill for a few pages now so I'm going to close it.

For the record, All-whatever teams can be interesting, and I can say I actually learned something through this one, however people were just trying to cause problems today which is why so many had to be closed. Remember guys, it is incredibly helpful to us if you just report something you think is a problem, either through the '!' above the post or by PMing a mod. You're always welcome to PM us with questions if you want to know why something was or wasn't closed.