PDA

View Full Version : Allen and Jerome

C_Mund
05-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Hey, just wondering if anybody else remembers Allen and Jerome. This line of Fox Sports commercials stands out as probably my favorite all-time campaign, basketball or not.

Here's a link to all four. For those who have never seen them (They're almost a decade old), you're welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4b0NIKgJVI

Iodine
05-11-2011, 12:50 PM
I used to love these....... Watching them now I feel ****ing stupid

C_Mund
05-11-2011, 01:12 PM
I used to love these....... Watching them now I feel ****ing stupid

It kinda seems that way, but they were so ahead of their time. This came out in the bling era when white kids from the 'burbs were buying Carolina-Blue FUBU jerseys from Footlocker and rocking goggles on their head. ****, it gave Jamie Kennedy a career.

Iodine
05-11-2011, 01:13 PM
It kinda seems that way, but they were so ahead of their time. This came out in the bling era when white kids from the 'burbs were buying Carolina-Blue FUBU jerseys from Footlocker and rocking goggles on their head. ****, it gave Jamie Kennedy a career.

Oh yeah it had a huge impact, just sadly thats a entire subculture I dont ever want to remember

C_Mund
05-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Oh yeah it had a huge impact, just sadly thats a entire subculture I dont ever want to remember

Yup! Glad I was on the outside looking in on that one...

dnewguy
05-11-2011, 01:23 PM
:facepalm:

This thread reminds me of my friend Joe, whenever he gets high he talk about things nobody cares about.

ManRam
05-11-2011, 01:33 PM
I remember them...

The one guy looks like Aaron Paul from Breaking Bad. Is it him?