PDA

View Full Version : Will any game this postseason top Thunder vs Grizzlies Game 4?

JordansBulls
05-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Will any game this postseason top Thunder vs Grizzlies Game 4?

Master Mind
05-10-2011, 04:39 PM
:shrug:

FriedTofuz
Who knows,its quite possible. You may have an extremly exciting game that only last 48 minutes, which can be better than a 63 minute game like yestarday night.

Master Mind
Who knows,its quite possible. You may have an extremly exciting game that only last 48 minutes, which can be better than a 63 minute game like yestarday night.

I agree with this

RZZZA
05-10-2011, 04:40 PM
yesterdays excitement was lessened by the fact that many people simply had to go to sleep before the game had ended ;)

Baller1
05-10-2011, 04:45 PM
I hope so!

mttwlsn16
05-10-2011, 04:46 PM
yesterdays excitement was lessened by the fact that many people simply had to go to sleep before the game had ended ;)

thats their choice, i chose to stay up til 145am and suffer at work this morning

Rego247
05-10-2011, 04:51 PM
its hard to top a triple ot game, where everybody and their mother is making crazy shots.

llemon
05-10-2011, 04:53 PM

Watched the end of the game this morning. But it took the refs blowing a call, even after they reviewed it for 3 minutes, to get the game to go that far.

mjokc
05-10-2011, 05:00 PM
Watched the end of the game this morning. But it took the refs blowing a call, even after they reviewed it for 3 minutes, to get the game to go that far.

True, that blown call made the game last longer than it should have. However, unlike Denver fans, i'm not going to piss and moan about one bad call. If the thunder had taken care of business and executed better with a 7 point lead, that call wouldn't even have mattered.

LayZbone
05-10-2011, 05:04 PM
So basically which one of us is a psychic? Who knows, man. It was a great game though. I'll go out on a limb and say that we won't have any more 3OT games this post-season.

IBleedPurple
05-10-2011, 05:20 PM
However, unlike Denver fans, i'm not going to piss and moan about one bad call.

Instead you piss and moan about Denver fans :rolleyes:

justinnum1
05-10-2011, 05:22 PM
I thought that heat celtics game last night was amazing, i didnt stay up for the gizz okc game

LayZbone
05-10-2011, 05:24 PM
I thought that heat celtics game last night was amazing, i didnt stay up for the gizz okc game

It seems like the stakes are higher because of the marquee names and the story of it all, but that OKC/MEM game was clearly better.

justinnum1
05-10-2011, 05:32 PM
It seems like the stakes are higher because of the marquee names and the story of it all, but that OKC/MEM game was clearly better.

true, i didnt see it

Ron Swanson
05-10-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm on hold with miss cleo, I'll let you know, untill then I'll be posting in threads that are based on input and debate and not random guessing.

smith&wesson
05-10-2011, 05:43 PM
a triple over time performance will be tough to beat.

MrfadeawayJB
05-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Grizz and Thunder game 5?

Baller1
05-10-2011, 05:47 PM

I don't know how they could possibly have gotten that wrong... They stared at the damn play for 5 minutes and still got it wrong. Absolutely pathetic.

llemon
05-10-2011, 08:52 PM
True, that blown call made the game last longer than it should have. However, unlike Denver fans, i'm not going to piss and moan about one bad call. If the thunder had taken care of business and executed better with a 7 point lead, that call wouldn't even have mattered.

Grizz certainly weren't going to P&M about the call. As OKC won the game, they aren't going to P&M, and risk pissing off the refs.

But if OKC had lost the game, the would have been deserved P&Ming about the call, and refs would have had to admit they blew the call, after analyzing for a long time.

It was pretty obvious from the replays. Really have no idea how refs blew that call.

And the blown call in Denver game changed tone of the game, and the series.

mjokc
05-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Grizz certainly weren't going to P&M about the call. As OKC won the game, they aren't going to P&M, and risk pissing off the refs.

But if OKC had lost the game, the would have been deserved P&Ming about the call, and refs would have had to admit they blew the call, after analyzing for a long time.

It was pretty obvious fro the replays. Really have no idea how refs blew that call.

And the blown call in Denver game changed tone of the game, and the series.

Eh, even if we lost the game that call wouldn't have been the reason. Blowing a 7 point lead in less than 2 minutes would have been the reason.

marvILLous
05-10-2011, 10:28 PM
how are any of us supposed to know? lol

Gambeezy
05-10-2011, 10:55 PM
So basically which one of us is a psychic? Who knows, man. It was a great game though. I'll go out on a limb and say that we won't have any more 3OT games this post-season.

This. Why start a thread with a question that can't be answered?

Baller1
05-10-2011, 11:01 PM
This. Why start a thread with a question that can't be answered?

Speculation, discussion. That's what these threads are for, no?

llemon
05-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Eh, even if we lost the game that call wouldn't have been the reason. Blowing a 7 point lead in less than 2 minutes would have been the reason.

That is TOTAL bullchit.

Raph12
05-11-2011, 01:05 AM
It's possible, but not probable...

mzgrizz
05-11-2011, 09:19 AM
I hope it's not Memphis this Friday!!! But at least I can sleep in Saturday if it happens!! Work was SO tough yesterday !!! I felt like all I wanted to do was sleep. I was at the game and it was not easy to get to sleep after that emotional rollercoaster

NYKnickFanatic
05-11-2011, 09:34 AM

Im sure if you lost that game, your circumstances would be different.