PDA

View Full Version : Harvick -Busch Fined, Probation

NASCAR Diva#3
05-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Harvick -Busch fined, probation: per a Kevin Harvick tweet: "4 weeks probation and $25,000 fine....I understand because of the car on pit road.." And from ESPN.com: Kevin Harvick and Kyle Busch were placed on four weeks' probation and fined $25,000 Tuesday for their pit road confrontation following Saturday night's Sprint Cup race at Darlington Raceway. Harvick tweeted about his penalty and officials from Kevin Harvick Inc. confirmed the punishment Tuesday.
AND NASCAR has penalized NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick as a result of rules infractions committed at last weekend's event at Darlington Raceway. Busch, driver of the #18 car, and Harvick, driver of the #29 car, have each been fined $25,000 and placed on NASCAR probation for the next four NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship points events until June 15 for violating Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing  involved in an altercation on pit road after the conclusion of the race). "These penalties are a result of what occurred on pit road after the race was over," said Kerry Tharp, senior director for communications, competition. "They are about maintaining a safe environment on pit road."(NASCAR)(5-10-2011)

http://jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20110510f

MarkieMark48
05-11-2011, 01:21 AM
Eh, nothing needed to be done, but at least NASCAR did the right thing and gave them an equal fine.

Crom-Viscera
05-11-2011, 05:17 PM
both drivers got what they deserved for their actions in Sunday's race at Darlington i knew this was coming and im not gonna show any remorse to either one of these guys b/c i feel they both needed to be taught a lesson and maybe just maybe they'll clean up their act on and off the track

Mike Oxlong
05-18-2011, 06:34 PM
Kyle Busch is a little *****. I like to see him somewhere.

OC Knights #11
05-20-2011, 04:22 AM
Just when Nascar was getting it's edge back...

Mike Oxlong
05-20-2011, 05:10 PM
I really wish they would set up an Edwards vs Busch Boxing match. You think Kyle would accept?

MarkieMark48
05-21-2011, 12:59 AM
I really wish they would set up an Edwards vs Busch Boxing match. You think Kyle would accept?

And the point of this would be what?

Mike Oxlong
05-21-2011, 02:54 PM
And the point of this would be what?

Charity sounds nice. :laugh2: But really I just want to see Kyle get his ****ing *** whooped. Can't stand him.

MarkieMark48
05-22-2011, 07:34 PM
Charity sounds nice. :laugh2: But really I just want to see Kyle get his ****ing *** whooped. Can't stand him.

Sucks for you. Hes 26, and barring a major catastrophe hes going to be around and winning for a while.

Mike Oxlong
05-24-2011, 03:05 PM
Sucks for you. Hes 26, and barring a major catastrophe hes going to be around and winning for a while.

Oh I know he's good.... I'm not the only one who doesn't like him. You know what you're right, this horribly sucks for me. :laugh2: I just think he is a ***, that's all. Good driver, definitely.