PDA

View Full Version : PSD, Calm Down

poleandreel
05-09-2011, 12:51 AM
I have been seeing numerous threads about things that shouldn't even be considered.

For Example:

The lakers lost- Blow up the team

They do not have to blow anything up. The have a great team and just need a few more pieces as well as Kobe to realize that he needs to stop chucking.

If the mavs lose to the lakers they should trade Dirk

No this is completely asinine. He is not the reason they were eliminated most of the time d we are seeing that know. Also now since they won they are the favorite?...

Thunder lose a game-TRADE WESTBROOK BECAUSE HE SUCKS

Another dumb idea. The guy was amazing during the regular season and the team is still young. Durant has been denied the ball the entire series so westbrook HAS to shoot. He is the only other scorer. Yes, his shot selection is poor but it is not bc he wants to be the guy to be DRose.

When the heat lose they should TRADE BOSH
NO AGAIN. players struggle. get over it. He is still a top pf in the league and there are not many good centers anyway so getting rid of him would be a bad thing.

Bulls struggle-TRADE BOOZER

Rose barely gives him the ball. today he was 3-4 at halftime with like 10 points while rose was 4-13. He needs to be more like dwill and get the ball into boozer who can be effective if given the chance.

Lakers in 5 against the Mavs

Media hype and not objective

Lakers are the favorite or Celtics are the favorite

Just because you made it to the finals or won the finals does not mean you are the best team. ITS ALL ABOUT MATCHUPS. If the lakers played the blazers, they would have probably won and thn beat okc/memphis in the conference finals. However, that did not happen. So please, look at each team and what they have before saying a team is the team to beat just because they won it the previous year. I can give a million examples of this.

So basically, stop being so reactionary and let things happen. There is no reason to make ridiculous claims/threads because of one occurrence.

Sadds The Gr8
05-09-2011, 12:57 AM
cool story bruh

SportsFanatic10
05-09-2011, 01:02 AM
i understand what you're saying with people being too reactionary and whatnot...but it's not like anyone here is making the decisions for the teams we're just stating opinions and debating. if not for all these sorts of topics then what is there to talk about?

Cano4prez
05-09-2011, 01:04 AM
Tl;dr

Purple&Gold24
05-09-2011, 01:04 AM
cool story bruh

I dont like your sig :mad:

poleandreel
05-09-2011, 01:06 AM
i understand what you're saying with people being too reactionary and whatnot...but it's not like anyone here is making the decisions for the teams we're just stating opinions and debating. if not for all these sorts of topics then what is there to talk about?

I understand that part, However, people get so caught up in these claims that they start to believe them. Russell westbrook has had a few bad games and everyone is saying he sucks/is a chucker/ and wants to be the number one guy.

Everyone also believes that the lakers need to blow up their team after winning the championhip just last year.

Both are not true. its fine to talk about it but then it becomes a national sentiment on this site

Tanakid777
05-09-2011, 01:13 AM
I dont like your sig :mad:

I personally think it's awesome :laugh:

Kobes a Killer
05-09-2011, 01:15 AM
cool story bruh

That's all you ever say...

If you don't like someones thread there's no need to be arrogant, just keep it to yourself.

Oh wait, not gonna happen