PDA

View Full Version : What we learned in game three. Bos/Mia

Shalmibball
05-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Shaq is not ready. and Just how tough Rondo is....

marlinsfan24
05-08-2011, 12:39 AM
This is a series again.

gotoHcarolina52
05-08-2011, 12:41 AM
Pimpin' that turd of a blog sure isn't easy, bro. I admire your persistence.

Cano4prez
05-08-2011, 12:43 AM
:laugh2: ^

Chi StateOfMind
05-08-2011, 12:47 AM
-That Boston has a handicap convention team right now and still plays balls out. And won tonight.
-That Bosh would get destroyed by Brittany Griner(Baylor girls player).
-That this series isn't over.
-That Big Z is useless.
-Shaq actually surpassed 5 total mins and played pretty decent.
-And that D-Wade is apparently a dirty player.

Shortys4711
05-08-2011, 12:52 AM
That Chris Bosh is earning 14 Million dollars more then he should be

Bulls_fan90
05-08-2011, 12:56 AM
Miami don't have a second gear. If Boston win game 4 i see them taking the series in 6.

Master Mind
05-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Whenever I see Bulls fan talk about Miami it makes me smile :D

Sportfan
05-08-2011, 01:10 AM
You could have just posted your own work instead of linking your blog....

Kobes a Killer
05-08-2011, 01:12 AM
What happened with wade??? Someone explain please, the other thread calling him dirty got comments deleted so I don't know whet happened, I only watched half the game

Shortys4711
05-08-2011, 01:20 AM
What happened with wade??? Someone explain please, the other thread calling him dirty got comments deleted so I don't know whet happened, I only watched half the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfCMqT05No8

Kobes a Killer
05-08-2011, 01:30 AM

Oh wow, thanks.

Wade was just trying to play rough playoff basketball, he obviously didn't intend to injure rondo. But this just goes to show you shouldn't be ripping guys down like that, this isn't the first freak accident to happen and it won't be the last. I'm just glad Rondo came back and was effective, hopefully it won't be a lasting injury and he suffers no negative effects of this in the future

Shortys4711
05-08-2011, 01:43 AM
Oh wow, thanks.

Wade was just trying to play rough playoff basketball, he obviously didn't intend to injure rondo. But this just goes to show you shouldn't be ripping guys down like that, this isn't the first freak accident to happen and it won't be the last. I'm just glad Rondo came back and was effective, hopefully it won't be a lasting injury and he suffers no negative effects of this in the future

No worries man. I agree, It wouldn't have been anything in it if no one got hurt. It was just unfortunate that Rondo did on this play.

ilovemyangel
05-08-2011, 03:14 AM
you know, game 3 further reiterates my belief that LeBron is a good guy. he reportedly asked rondo if he's ok and said after the game that he hopes the injury doesn't affects rondo long term. The guy is a good sportsman though irritating as he is as an opponent.

Jemikz9Clutch
05-08-2011, 03:28 AM
nice vid. I think that wade shouldn't do that to rondo. It cost an injury and also the ball is going out of bounds anyway. But hey, it's the playoffs. Let's just hope rondo's injury is not a major injury. You still have to think the player's safety.

redsox0717
05-08-2011, 03:34 AM
I learned that D. Wade is a ******

kntresistheheat
05-08-2011, 03:43 AM
Tha rondo can play with one arm!!!

faze38
05-08-2011, 04:08 AM
That Rondo is better with one arm then the Miami PGs!

millerandco
05-08-2011, 04:12 AM
we learned that mike bibby is too old and slow to run the point

Iggz53
05-08-2011, 04:19 AM
Game 3 didn't really show anything. I don't know many people that expected Miami to sweep Boston and I expected Boston to win tonight. It's a pretty nice series to watch so I'm glad for that. But I don't think anything surprising happened (except Garnett deciding not to be soft for the first time in the playoffs).

dodie53
05-08-2011, 09:15 AM
i learned that the heat still leads the series
2 to 1
;)

justinnum1
05-08-2011, 09:17 AM
i learned that d. Wade is a ******

:)

SoxRTattedOnMe
05-08-2011, 09:31 AM
We learned that if the Heat don't get favored in the free throw department they can't win!!!!!!!! I find it sooooo funny how the 1st 2 games they were favored sooo much, now that it was evenly called Boston spanked that

LayZbone
05-08-2011, 09:36 AM
That Spo will continue to start Big Z/Bibby in the 1st and 3rd quarters, even though they're -69 and Joel Anthony is +91. Even in a 16 pt blowout loss, Joel was +5 last night. Wtf is Spo doing?! Big Z SUCKS. Play Joel for 38 minutes, and Dampier for 10.

Also, Bosh is KG's *****. But I learned that long before last night.

AIRMAR72
05-08-2011, 09:42 AM
ive learn that rondo could play in the NFL the man display serious WILL powers and paul da TRUTH pierce ALWAYS shows up to play when boston in great need of his WILL and EFFORT these celtics might come back and take the series since there a true team thats been battle tested and proven

theheatles
05-08-2011, 10:01 AM
that celtics win 80% of games with 3 days or more of rest but a .500 team with just 1 day of rest like they will have each of the next 3 games...i didn't expect the heat to sweep

and i learned that bullsfan90 is the biggest heat troll/baiter the bulls fans have to offer

justinnum1
05-08-2011, 10:10 AM
I learned that with when bosh and lebron play like **** they dont win.
I learned that when boston gets a lot of rest they have energy(rest of the games have 1 day rest)
I learned that the refs liked boston in this game(its cool, they liked miami in the first 2)

All season long the heat have responded, so i have no doubt they will. I do doubt boston can play the way they did for 3 more games. Game 4 should be great.

X12Celtics3
05-08-2011, 10:18 AM
I learned that when boston gets a lot of rest they have energy(rest of the games have 1 day rest)
I learned that the refs liked boston in this game(its cool, they liked miami in the first 2)

All season long the heat have responded, so i have no doubt they will. I do doubt boston can play the way they did for 3 more games. Game 4 should be great.

Are you kidding me? For the majority of the game I think Dwayne Wade could have outright punched Ray Allen in the face while he was shooting and it would have been a no-call, but if Ray Allen even looked at Wade it was a foul.

Jarvo
05-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Nothing to me, iKnew the heat would lose and lose big. iHope the heat take this as a wake up call and come up firing which I think they will and take Game 4.

JordansBulls
05-08-2011, 10:35 AM
That the Heat need to establish Bosh and get his game going more so than Wade or Lebron getting theres.

hugepatsfan
05-08-2011, 10:42 AM
That the Heat need to establish Bosh and get his game going more so than Wade or Lebron getting theres.

KG is probably the best defensive PF in the NBA. It's not going to be easy to just establish Bosh.

m26555
05-08-2011, 10:51 AM
I'll say a few things for both teams:

CELTICS

1. Rondo is a ****ing warrior.

2. Garnett can abuse the Miami frontline whenever he wants. I expect another big game from him on Monday.

3. Shaq is still a force. He obviously is not going to fill up the stat sheet anymore, but his presence is still clearly felt. I noticed several occasions where he deterred Miami players from getting shots off in the paint last night.

4. The Big Baby that we all saw play extremely well in the playoffs the previous two years and contend for the Sixth Man of the Year award this season is gone. He has regressed so much during this postseason it's not even funny. I can't remember the last time I saw a player fall off so fast.

5. The Celtics are still the Celtics.

HEAT

1. They are now 0-3 in Boston this season and have lost 11 straight meetings there overall. I know the latter statistic isn't indicative of that much because this Heat team is obviously very different than in past years, but it's certainly something to think about.

2. Unless Miami is consistently getting into the paint, their offense is mediocre at best. Wade and James could not get much going inside, so their offense became extremely stagnant.

3. The frontline is a huge problem. Outside of Joel Anthony, they have no defensive force or toughness inside, and with Shaq now back in the fold, that could end up being the deciding factor in this series.

ne3xchamps
05-08-2011, 11:02 AM
That Chris Bosh is earning 14 Million dollars more then he should be

this.

xbrackattackx
05-08-2011, 11:06 AM
I think It was awesome of Lebron to ask Rondo if he's was ok. Most guys wouldn't and with him being one of the main faces of the NBA that is a great example. I say play hard, hard fouls are a apart of the game. But don't be to proud to ask a guy if he's ok.

and Rondo you play for a team I hate but damn when everyone starts trashing his game or saying he is done he comes out and has a game like this. Dude is choice!

theheatles
05-08-2011, 11:13 AM
...that LeBron is no longer the most hated heatle at TD Garden

kingkenny01
05-08-2011, 11:56 AM
i learn that all the shaq hype lead to nothing and the celtics don't need him

dnewguy
05-08-2011, 11:59 AM
We learned that Miami can't keep trying to erase the Big Z deficit every game.

ChicagoJ
05-08-2011, 12:28 PM
I think we learned that Miami is capable of having a double digit loss (almost 20 pts) and there is no clear favorite for who will represent the east in the nba finals.

Rego247
05-08-2011, 12:50 PM
that when KG beasts, bosh folds like a *****.

mttwlsn16
05-08-2011, 01:11 PM
that the heat will come out ready to dominate in game 4, and take a 3-1 lead headed home for the kill

gaughan333
05-08-2011, 01:30 PM
Dirty yes, uncommon no. Stuff like this happens all the time

BigAl25
05-08-2011, 01:36 PM
**** the Haters!!

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Boston in 7

AIRMAR72
05-08-2011, 02:27 PM
heat needs a raymond felton type PG. WADE is only player on da heat who can break the defense down and go to the basket at WILL bron needs a lane with a penerating PG it makes it easier for bosh,wade and bron to score in the halfcourt game and with rest boston is hard to beat

SoxBearsBulls!
05-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Whenever I see Bulls fan talk about Miami it makes me smile :D

Yeah, Heat fans never ever talk about the Chicago Bulls:facepalm:

Anyway to get back on topic is that we have a series again, welcome Boston!

Piercefan34
05-08-2011, 02:57 PM
boston wasn't out of this series everyone expected them to come out hard and take this game.

just learned that rondo is a warrior and is better w/ one arm then miami's guards, that KG still has it and the refs follow miami wherever they go.

totheights
05-08-2011, 03:01 PM
I can't believe their are people who are saying Shaq was useless. The guy had a big impact on the game last night in only 8 minutes. At one point, Wade literally saw Shaq step up in the tank and completely bailed on his drive and threw the ball out to the perimeter. That is exactly what the Celtics need. They don't need someone who will go out and fill up the score sheet.

You saw Wade and LeBron score at will in games 1 and 2 because they knew they had plenty of strength and room in the lane to drive to the hoop. Now with Shaq there, they know if they drive they are going to get hit and hit hard even if the score. Not many people like getting hit by a 7'2", 350 Lbs man. It makes more of a psychological impact than anything else.

Arch Stanton
05-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Celt's lucky that Rondo's arm injury wasn't as bad as LeBron's imaginary injury last May. It also helps that Rondo gives a ****.

totheights
05-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Celt's lucky that Rondo's arm injury wasn't as bad as LeBron's imaginary injury last May. It also helps that Rondo gives a ****.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2z7ebsn.gif

ElMarroAfamado
05-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Pimpin' that turd of a blog sure isn't easy, bro. I admire your persistence.

11 to go.

hahaha

ElMarroAfamado
05-08-2011, 04:45 PM

hahahah you have one of the funniest sigs EVER Hahahah

blahblahyoutoo
05-08-2011, 06:12 PM
That Spo will continue to start Big Z/Bibby in the 1st and 3rd quarters, even though they're -69 and Joel Anthony is +91. Even in a 16 pt blowout loss, Joel was +5 last night. Wtf is Spo doing?! Big Z SUCKS. Play Joel for 38 minutes, and Dampier for 10.

Also, Bosh is KG's *****. But I learned that long before last night.

fire spo!

Celts437
05-08-2011, 06:50 PM

Take off the homer glasses. The heat had FOUR fouls called against them at the 2 minute mark left in the first half.

Doogolas
05-08-2011, 07:22 PM
you know, game 3 further reiterates my belief that LeBron is a good guy. he reportedly asked rondo if he's ok and said after the game that he hopes the injury doesn't affects rondo long term. The guy is a good sportsman though irritating as he is as an opponent.

I don't know that anyone LITERALLY believes LeBron is a terrible human being. I'm sure he's a super fun guy and would be a blast to hang out with. People hate him because he makes such a God damn idiot of himself all the time. Every time I start to feel like I can enjoy watching him again he opens his mouth and says something stupid as ****. Whether it's on Twitter or at an interview, he always finds a way to say the wrong thing. It's actually kind of amazing. If he just shut up and played, it would be really easy to like the guy.

Hangtime
05-08-2011, 09:24 PM
I learned that even when Bosh has the opportunity to drive to the rim and exploit a mismatch he would rather give up the rock and set a pick for one of the guards.

I learned that Bosh was softer even more so than I originally thought.

I learned that when Dwade and Bron are not on the floor and Bosh is he would rather give the ball to Chalmers and James Jones instead of being the main threat on the floor and earniing his keep.

I learned that sometimes Bosh does not like to rebound.

I learned that a one armed Rondo had more hustle on one play than Bosh had all night.

I learned....................................that Bosh........I could do this all night......

SportsFanatic10
05-09-2011, 12:00 AM
i didn't learn a thing except maybe that joel anthony can actually make a basket sometimes. the celtics showed up and played desperate just as i thought they would and the heat didn't seem to care enough to match their intensity.

tyfreaks brotha
05-09-2011, 12:08 AM

Wow... Not a dirty play at all...Actually it seemed as though rondo was holding wade back initially.

LayZbone
05-09-2011, 12:11 AM
I don't know that anyone LITERALLY believes LeBron is a terrible human being. I'm sure he's a super fun guy and would be a blast to hang out with. People hate him because he makes such a God damn idiot of himself all the time. Every time I start to feel like I can enjoy watching him again he opens his mouth and says something stupid as ****. Whether it's on Twitter or at an interview, he always finds a way to say the wrong thing. It's actually kind of amazing. If he just shut up and played, it would be really easy to like the guy.

Nah, I'm convinced Lebron must have done something awful to several posters here on PSD.