PDA

View Full Version : Lebron or Wade, who do you enjoy watching more?

JordansBulls
05-06-2011, 03:49 PM
It seems that either you love Lebron and dislike Wade or that you love Wade and dislike Lebron, that appears to be the notion with many around here. With that said, who do you enjoy watching more play basketball between the two?

MFFL==FML
05-06-2011, 03:51 PM
LeBron, not really that close for me. A 6'8 beast that has the handles/passing ability of a PG.... I hate him, but he is by far the best player in the world. I love to watch him play and I love to watch him fail even when he is giving everything he has to win it all.

hugepatsfan
05-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Wade because Lebron as a person represents everything I hate about professional athletes. I just have to root against him and he's pretty good so that just sets myself up for dissapointment. Wade is a guy I can root for and be happy when he wins/does good things (except for this series).

RZZZA
05-06-2011, 03:53 PM
I used to like wade but he pisses me off a lot these days, i hate his flops.

Lebron is more likable when he gets serious, like he has been in these playoffs

MFFL==FML
05-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Wade because Lebron as a person represents everything I hate about professional athletes. I just have to root against him and he's pretty good so that just sets myself up for dissapointment. Wade is a guy I can root for and be happy when he wins/does good things (except for this series).

Look, I want to say I hope the Celtics make a comeback and beat the Heat... but Kevin Garnett represents everything I hate in a professional athlete.

SportsFanatic10
05-06-2011, 03:55 PM
wade for sure...i've enjoyed watching him since college. everyone knows how great a slasher he is but the way he blocks shots on defense at only 6'4 is incredible. also gotta love when he dunks over other teams centers lol.

giventofly
05-06-2011, 03:57 PM
LeBron for me. But it's hard to watch either of them play nowadays. Both of them act like they've never made a basket before. Both act like it's the most epic thing in the world when they score. Lots of players around the league do this... bugs the crap out of me.

SportsFanatic10
05-06-2011, 03:58 PM
LeBron for me. But it's hard to watch either of them play nowadays. Both of them act like they've never made a basket before. Both act like it's the most epic thing in the world when they score. Lots of players around the league do this... bugs the crap out of me.

its called being fired up...they want to win badly. you must really hate noah then lol.

RZZZA
05-06-2011, 03:59 PM

J.R. Smith is the WORST at that. Every time he hits a shot he runs around the court with his arms held out pretending to be an airplane.

mustaine
05-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Wade by a mile... one of my favorite players, is just awesome.

LeBron is a great player but annoys me so I don't enjoy watching him play that much. Still, I do respect his abilities.

northsid3r
05-06-2011, 04:00 PM
D Wade. I've always hated Lebron.

Arch Stanton
05-06-2011, 04:01 PM
I dislike both. And don't enjoy watching either.

Sadds The Gr8
05-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Earlier in his career, Lebron. now i hate both but if i had to choose, Wade because he shimmilizes people.

SportsFanatic10
05-06-2011, 04:03 PM
I dislike both. And don't enjoy watching either.

obviously not a basketball fan then. its like heat fans saying watching rose is no fun. like them or not you have to appreciate skill when you see it.

Bruno
05-06-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm openly bias against LeBron; I'd be lying if I pretended that I wasn't. He's been around for a while now, and I'm a bit older. I try to appreciate his brilliant game as much as I can. I try to appreciate him for the once in a generation player that he is.

With that being said, I'm a sucker for Wades dives to the basket; they don't call him "flash" for nothin'. Something about watching a guy who 6'4 demolish seven footers is just endlessly entertaining.

Arch Stanton
05-06-2011, 04:05 PM
obviously not a basketball fan then. its like heat fans saying watching rose is no fun. like them or not you have to appreciate skill when you see it.

Alright let me restate it then. I enjoy watching them lose.
And just because someone doesn't enjoy watching them doesn't mean they're not fans of basketball.

RZZZA
05-06-2011, 04:07 PM

no, I don't think so. Having respect for their skill is not the same thing as enjoying watching them.

It's hard to enjoy watching someone who you root against. So when Lebron or Wade do something amazing I just go "Ok, that was nice. BUT I STILL HATE YOU!"

;)

pebloemer
05-06-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm openly bias against LeBron; I'd be lying if I pretended that I wasn't. He's been around for a while now, and I'm a bit older. I try to appreciate his brilliant game as much as I can. I try to appreciate him for the once in a generation player that he is.

With that being said, I'm a sucker for Wades dives to the basket; they don't call him "flash" for nothin'. Something about watching a guy who 6'4 demolish seven footers is just endlessly entertaining.

Agree on every point.

giventofly
05-06-2011, 04:11 PM
its called being fired up...they want to win badly. you must really hate noah then lol.
I understand. Every once in a while it's okay, but Wade and LeBron (and others) do it all the time. It's annoying.

And just a side point that's kind of relevant, but I hate, absolutely hate the Heat PA announcer. He is super obnoxious and really takes the fun out of watching Heat games because he's very distracting.

SteBO
05-06-2011, 04:14 PM
I understand. Every once in a while it's okay, but Wade and LeBron (and others) do it all the time. It's annoying.

And just a side point that's kind of relevant, but I hate, absolutely hate the Heat PA announcer. He is super obnoxious and really takes the fun out of watching Heat games because he's very distracting.
They even hate our PA announcer :pity:

Let's face it. The Heat are unlikable on every level.

SportsFanatic10
05-06-2011, 04:14 PM

haha as a heat fan i think hes awesome but i know exactly what you mean. road teams must hate him but isn't that the point. its funny when the ball bounces over the backboard and hes like

"baaaaaaalllllllllll overboarrrrrrrrd!!!!! HEAT BALL!!!" hahah i miss when shaq was here too cuz the way he'd announce shaq after a score was hilarious as well.

RZZZA
05-06-2011, 04:15 PM
I hate ALL pa announcers....

anybody whose job it is to say the name of every player who scores a basket, I hate them

MSU4life
05-06-2011, 04:17 PM
Lebron

Aapox
05-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Definitely Wade. For some reason he just seems so smooth on the basketball court and to me, he comes off as slightly less cocky than Lebron.

SteveNash
05-06-2011, 04:35 PM
LeBron not even close.

Wade has a more beautiful game, but his laziness overall makes him pretty unwatchable.

sciferguy
05-06-2011, 04:41 PM
If

sciferguy
05-06-2011, 04:42 PM
If your mom was on the poll i'd vote for her

TheRunKiller
05-06-2011, 04:42 PM
It seems that either you love Lebron and dislike Wade or that you love Wade and dislike Lebron, that appears to be the notion with many around here. With that said, who do you enjoy watching more play basketball between the two?

i hate them both

TheRunKiller
05-06-2011, 04:43 PM
If your mom was on the poll i'd vote for her

then she'd be at home like your blazers

RaidersLakers24
05-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Wade he is more exciting and elusive, while Lebron is just pure power! Wade wins

MJ-BULLS
05-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Stay on topic guys please.

For me its, lebron. hate him. but he is a joy to watch.

FadeAwayLikeMJ
05-06-2011, 04:52 PM
aside from the BS

Leronze takes the cake with this one.

he was more fun to watch as a Cav tho

championships
05-06-2011, 05:05 PM
If I want to see a nice hard Dunk then I will watch baby Bron Bron. If I want to see a nice all around game, I'll watch flash.

ChitownSports16
05-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Wade

Jaji
05-06-2011, 05:29 PM

And by that do you mean a guy who unselfishly leaves millions on the table or a guy who is currently embarrassing your team in the playoffs? :eyebrow:

Chacarron
05-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Dwayne Wade.

Arch Stanton
05-06-2011, 05:34 PM
And by that do you mean a guy who unselfishly leaves millions on the table or a guy who is currently embarrassing your team in the playoffs? :eyebrow:

Doesn't he make more money in Miami than he would anywhere else?

SportsFanatic10
05-06-2011, 05:37 PM
i don't know all the exact numbers but they all took less then the max to sign miller and haslem. wade took the least knowing lebron and bosh needed to buy houses.

SportsFanatic10
05-06-2011, 05:39 PM
or mansions i should say lol

Jaji
05-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Doesn't he make more money in Miami than he would anywhere else?

No. He could have been making $20 million plus in Cleveland. He's only making $16 million this year in Miami. He, Wade, and Bosh all left money on the table. None of them signed a max deal.

Supreme LA
05-06-2011, 05:40 PM
I'll go with Wade, although his flops and whining for calls does get annoying sometimes. I just think Wade has a more aesthetically beautiful game to watch. He is has better footwork now, a much better handle, and his shot looks a lot smoother.

Lebron's game is still choppy and ugly to watch. His shooting mechanics, footwork, and back to the basket game always make me cringe for some reason. Lebron is all speed and power. I appreciate the graceful and creative part of basketball so Lebron loses this one.

Arch Stanton
05-06-2011, 05:47 PM
No. He could have been making $20 million plus in Cleveland. He's only making $16 million this year in Miami. He, Wade, and Bosh all left money on the table. None of them signed a max deal.

Didn't he sign a 6 year deal in Cleveland then get traded to the Heat? Therefore making the same he would in Cleveland no actually more because he's a resident of Florida?

Jaji
05-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Didn't he sign a 6 year deal in Cleveland then get traded to the Heat? Therefore making the same he would in Cleveland no actually more because he's a resident of Florida?

He did not sign a max deal. I don't know what's so hard to understand about this :shrug:.

Jaji
05-06-2011, 05:51 PM
http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=9147

Here you go. He's actually only making $14.5 million this year.

As a comparison, look at the Hawks salaries. Joe Johnson signed a max deal. See how he makes more than all of Miami's Big 3?

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=9154

heyman321
05-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Lebron. He can do everything Wade can, except he passes better and has kickass chasedown blocks.

Hangtime
05-06-2011, 06:03 PM
I like watching Wade. Both are remarkable athletes. Lebron should do the things he do because of his size strength and athleticism. Wade goes in the paint to score and even blocks shots are just fun to watch. But I respect both players.

thekmp211
05-06-2011, 06:15 PM
really hard to say. they are two of the very most entertaining players in the league. lebron pops out more, but what wade does is probably more remarkable considering his size.

Chi StateOfMind
05-06-2011, 06:15 PM
I enjoy them both alot. They both play with a chip on their shoulder and that's how your suppose to play. I enjoy D-Wade's blocks and LeBron's. They both dunk nasty and they both score at will. But if I had to pick one I would go with Wade.

NYKnicksAllDay
05-06-2011, 06:16 PM
I don't like the Heat at all, but I've always enjoyed watching D-Wade play.

Young and Stupid
05-06-2011, 06:21 PM
I think there should be a distinction made between 'exciting' and 'amazing.' I think LeBron James is the more amazing player because of his fascinating combination of size, strength and speed. We've never seen a player like James before; he's probably the most talented player in the history of the NBA.

Wade, however, is more exciting to me. He may not be as dominating; he's certainly not a physical specimen of LeBron's caliber and he isn't a once in a lifetime talent like James, but he's more entertaining. Wade is more creative, he's more passionate, he does more with less.

So, who do I enjoy watching more? Wade. If given a choice between the two, who would I choose to watch? LeBron.

Here's a good Wade mix: The Reckoning (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4-iyUpaw4g)

shizzle09
05-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Wade all day!

jim51990
05-06-2011, 06:41 PM
For me lebron and it's not close lebron is the most entertaining player to watch in the league but ofcourse dislike of him even influences this.

h2r09
05-06-2011, 06:44 PM
as a heat fan i love them both, both if both of them are on fire, i would rather watch wade because of the athleticism and crazy plays while lebron is more effective but all power.

Supreme LA
05-06-2011, 07:21 PM
For me lebron and it's not close lebron is the most entertaining player to watch in the league but ofcourse dislike of him even influences this.

Not really. Wade is much more exciting and more entertaining to watch. The only time Lebron is fun to watch is when he is getting a dunk or a chase down block. Aside from that, his game is still choppy and ugly to watch aesthetically. I cringe every time I see his ball handle, shot mechanics, his footwork, and back to the basket game.

Like I said, I appreciate the graceful and creative part of basketball. Wade weaving in and out of traffic, improved footwork, cleaner and smoother jumpshot, and his ball handle is just more enjoyable to watch. Just can't stand when he is whining and crashing on the ground for calls.

If you're into speed and power than that's your preference. Some of us don't and that has nothing to do with me disliking him as a person.

Arch Stanton
05-06-2011, 07:40 PM
He did not sign a max deal. I don't know what's so hard to understand about this :shrug:.

Either way I don't really care. It doesn't change my opinion in any way.

championships
05-06-2011, 07:50 PM

Yeah only :laugh2: What a great guy to take such a hit in his bank account :eyebrow:

NBA_Starter
05-06-2011, 07:56 PM
LeBron, easily

AIRMAR72
05-06-2011, 08:04 PM
wade because hes more skilled but bron Will is stronger

John Walls Era
05-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Well the good thing is that I can watch both players at the same time.

Gators123
05-06-2011, 08:20 PM
LeBron, especially when he was on the Cavs.

dodie53
05-06-2011, 08:27 PM
i like how lebron bulldozes his way to the basket
and
wade's side step move then elevate for a dunk is nasty

pacman16
05-06-2011, 08:41 PM
which ever people say they hate either one of these ball players is ********, there both beyond amazing and even if you hate them, as basketball players you have to enjoy watching what they do every night.... if you hate watching them then stop watching basketball cause you would have prob hated most of the greats just cause there not on your team... suck it up and enjoy the era

SoxBearsBulls!
05-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Both are great players but I like Wade's game more, love his silky moves to the hoop, sick.

Slimsim
05-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Derrick rose

LionsFan..LOL
05-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Wade, for me, is the more enjoyable to watch. Always plays 100% and is a big time player. Not to mention he had this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uRN7iJ5CqQ

That is just too sick not to like, provided you aren't a Cavs fan lol

MrfadeawayJB
05-06-2011, 09:24 PM
I actually love watching both, but i have to go with Wade in this one. Wade has so many different moves, and he is very smooth. LeBron can become very predictable, and can sometimes look like a out of control freight train. However; when LeBron is on fire, he is the most exciting player to watch

DR_1
05-06-2011, 11:28 PM
LeBron - he's so much better. And Wade is also the biggest jerk in the game.

SportsFanatic10
05-06-2011, 11:32 PM
LeBron - he's so much better. And Wade is also the biggest jerk in the game.

let me guess....you think rose is better than wade and that wade should of come to chicago lol. i don't see any reason to think wade is a jerk at all except pure hate.

and lebron is better than wade but "so much better" is pushing it.

Astronaut
05-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Wade, his midrange game is ridiculous, very clutch too.. He just has so many moves in his arsenal, just wicked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsS-GVCBkBk&feature=related

LeBron is exciting because he's such a tank, but he's often predictable and just powers it in because he's just so much of a beast.. I predict a huge decline when James gets older since he relies so much on his athleticism... LeBron unfortunately isn't clutch when it comes to game-winners.. He was ridiculous in the Detroit game/the Orlando game but clanked probably 10+ game winners...

0nekhmer
05-07-2011, 12:18 AM
i may no like lebron, but i like his game. his monster dunks and chasedowns are special. it did get old though, and now he is just the villian of NBA

JonnyBrav000
05-07-2011, 12:26 AM
Wade is the answer.

JB0B0
05-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Considering LeBron is the best player on the planet, I don't see how this is a question.

believeinNYK
05-07-2011, 01:24 AM
I dislike him and root against him, but lebrons play is more entertaining And his drives and makes on the basket are just downright impressive

LBJ6
05-07-2011, 01:50 AM
Definitely Lebron, offensively and defensively plus those sick passes, they are a beauty to watch.

marlinsfan24
05-07-2011, 01:59 AM
Lebron's the better player, but Wade has always been more entertaining for me to watch.

giants73756
05-07-2011, 02:02 AM
Why is Miami this year worse than Cleveland was last year?

MeloandAmare
05-07-2011, 02:18 AM

and there explains how lebrons better

naztrack
05-07-2011, 05:15 AM
wade by far, breaks ankles and dunks on more people.

Hiphopopotamus
05-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Wade. Is it possible that over the last couple of seasons that Wade has become underrated? I mean he has had some of the best SG seasons ever and was the man on a championship team. I especially thought he was disrespected when people thought that he would be the Robin to LBJ. I always felt this was Wade's team. LBJ is great, but Wade can close games.

Khalifa21
05-07-2011, 08:08 AM
LeBron, by quite a distance.

NBA-GMaster
05-07-2011, 08:36 AM
Both!!

greek miami hea
05-07-2011, 08:53 AM
Lebron's the better player, but Wade has always been more entertaining for me to watch.

this

Basketash
05-07-2011, 09:05 AM
Seeing Wade block 7 footers is something i will never get tired of watching. It's just incredible for a guy who's 6'4. Not to mention everything else he brings to the table, which was already mentioned so i won't repeat it.

So it's Wade for me but not by a lot, I enjoy watching them both.

mikealike305
05-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Wade for me. i mean Wade is my favorite player of all time. hes the reason i got into basketball in the 1st place

~Iggy~
05-07-2011, 09:58 AM
We don't really have to choose because both these guys are on the court at the same time. There should be an option called Wade+James in this poll.

Yankeefan213
05-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Look, I want to say I hope the Celtics make a comeback and beat the Heat... but Kevin Garnett represents everything I hate in a professional athlete.

Why is this? Now I am by no means a Celtic fan, as a matter of fact I hate the team. But I do respect KG and everything he stands for. He goes out there every game and hates the opponent. Isn't that what the game is all about? Wanting to win? He respects the opponent, but at the same time hates them.

Jaji
05-07-2011, 10:47 AM

Because you're counting regular season wins. One more win in this series alone and Miami has gotten further.

Playoffs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> regular season

Jaji
05-07-2011, 10:51 AM
[/B]

Why is this? Now I am by no means a Celtic fan, as a matter of fact I hate the team. But I do respect KG and everything he stands for. He goes out there every game and hates the opponent. Isn't that what the game is all about? Wanting to win? He respects the opponent, but at the same time hates them.

KG is an :moon: hole. And he's soft with his 3 FT attempts per game :laugh2:.

Draco
05-07-2011, 10:53 AM
neither, it takes two to tamper.

Jaji
05-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Yeah only :laugh2: What a great guy to take such a hit in his bank account :eyebrow:

:laugh2:

What do you want him to do? Play for FREE? Guy leaves millions on the table and haters still hate. What a joke!

KnickedUp
05-07-2011, 12:51 PM
D-Wade is more fun to watch IMO

DR_1
05-07-2011, 03:40 PM
let me guess....you think rose is better than wade and that wade should of come to chicago lol. i don't see any reason to think wade is a jerk at all except pure hate.

and lebron is better than wade but "so much better" is pushing it.

It's not that he didn't come to Chicago; it was the classless things that he said about the Bulls organization to make sure LeBron came to Miami that made me angry.

P. S. Rose has passed Wade in terms of skill this season.

SportsFanatic10
05-07-2011, 03:52 PM
:laugh2: ummm ok....:rolleyes:

you've probably watched all the bulls games and i've watched all the heat games so we both have different opinions based on seeing 1 player more than the other. but i've actually liked rose and watched him in college(thinking miami would have 1st pick) and he isnt as good as wade yet. wades 29 though so rose will pass him in 2 or 3 years probably.

but rose in yr 3 doing good doesn't pass what wade did in yr 3 lol. and as of right now wade is actually efficient with his scoring and still scores better.

DR_1
05-07-2011, 04:53 PM
:laugh2: ummm ok....:rolleyes:

you've probably watched all the bulls games and i've watched all the heat games so we both have different opinions based on seeing 1 player more than the other. but i've actually liked rose and watched him in college(thinking miami would have 1st pick) and he isnt as good as wade yet. wades 29 though so rose will pass him in 2 or 3 years probably.

but rose in yr 3 doing good doesn't pass what wade did in yr 3 lol. and as of right now wade is actually efficient with his scoring and still scores better.

Alright, let's agree to disagree then. I don't want another Heat-Bulls argument to break out. PSD has had enough of those.

alucard1122
05-07-2011, 05:16 PM
wade is more clutch.. lebron is more monster.. more power.. IMO

Yanks All Day
05-07-2011, 05:32 PM
I think LeBron can become a little stale on offense, which makes Wade more watchable at times. That being said, LeBron can become a little stale because I am so used to expecting greatness from him. At 6'8, he is such an incredible passer and ball handler that its sometimes hard to comprehend. Wade is more fun to watch sometimes because he is more unpredictable, but LeBron is easily the best player in the world and a physical freak and I love watching just to admire all that basketball skill.

Rafer17
05-07-2011, 05:41 PM
LeBron, simply amazing

heattiltheend94
05-07-2011, 06:02 PM

the thing is, Noah scores only t or 6 times a game, Wade and Lebron score about 15 or 16 :)

xbrackattackx
05-07-2011, 06:20 PM
I would rather watch cancerous warts grow on the gentials of a dying komodo dragon than watch either.

Ollie Tabooger
05-07-2011, 06:27 PM
I admire Lebron's greatness, but in my opinion, he's really never been that fun to watch. Like the other guy said, he's choppy and not smooth, while Wade is on the other side of the spectrum. He's as smooth as can be. Wade gets my vote.

MiamiWadeCounty
05-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Joel, hands down.

CowboysKB24
05-07-2011, 07:33 PM

It is tough. I like Wade. He is the best player in the league IMO. LBJ is great in transition and I love his blocks. Wade is more complete offensively. He can create his own shot and makes some really acrobatic drives. Both aren't the best 3 point shooters. I like Wade styles and his body control.

xbrackattackx
05-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Joel, hands down.

Just trade Bosh,Z,Bibby,Miller,jones and Bosh and all the picks you have left to Orlando for Nelson,Clark and Dwight.

Then start the Warden at center and Dwight at pf.

Scary...

Nelson
wade
Lebron
Dwight
warden
:)

Arch Stanton
05-08-2011, 11:12 PM
So he's using that money to buy a championship!

JordansBulls
09-28-2012, 04:25 PM
I admit that I enjoyed Lebron's game more so last year than any of his other seasons, so I would say it is a bit closer now. I think a reason for this is that he took far less 3's last season.

Cal827
09-28-2012, 04:27 PM
D-Wade for me.

Minimal
09-28-2012, 04:52 PM
I like both, but probably more Wade, especially when he just entered the league. I just like the way he plays, his quickness, the way he slashes the defense and finishes, he has a lot of great moves. He is making a lot with less and feels like he is giving much more heart.

bucketss
09-28-2012, 05:11 PM
wade when hes on i like the crossovers he does after he gets a pick plus wade is a guy i can model my game after lebron is just too big fast and too strong for me to do the things he does.

Evolution23
09-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Both of them are horrible to watch. Two of the ugliest dudes ever. One looks like an older busted version of Greg Oden and the other cheeks puff out like he got food poisoning. Plus both of them have the fashion sense Hipster Baristas.

JordansBulls
09-28-2012, 06:57 PM
Both of them are horrible to watch. Two of the ugliest dudes ever. One looks like an older busted version of Greg Oden and the other cheeks puff out like he got food poisoning. Plus both of them have the fashion sense Hipster Baristas.

WTF does that have to do with anything?
:laugh:

DODGERS&LAKERS
09-28-2012, 07:06 PM
Wade for me. More graceful. Lebron is a bulldozer with a jet pack on. Its great and unique, but Lebron is more ascetically pleasing.

..wiLL..
09-28-2012, 07:26 PM
I'd say wade all day.....if I wanted to see someone run through people and act like its football and get bogus calls, I'd go turn on TV on a Sunday morning and watch football......wade's game has way more skill trying to outsmart people and beat them off the dribble and go around them rather then through them, anyone can do that and get calls all day........plus wade has a better hair line then lebron

Baller1
09-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Lebron.

Baller1
09-28-2012, 07:30 PM

We're watching them play basketball, not model on a runway. What do their actual appearances have to do with anything?

Big Zo
09-28-2012, 07:40 PM
Wade.

Evolution23
09-28-2012, 07:44 PM
WTF does that have to do with anything?
:laugh:

Everything. My favorite players should have #swag and have a #yolo philosophy.

Evolution23
09-28-2012, 07:45 PM
We're watching them play basketball, not model on a runway. What do their actual appearances have to do with anything?

I watch for the #Swag, and if you don't, then you prolly don't have any #SWAG

Big Zo
09-28-2012, 07:47 PM
I watch for the #Swag, and if you don't, then you prolly don't have any #SWAG

Is this your way of easing out of the closet? Lol

bucketss
09-28-2012, 08:09 PM

bwhahaa. thank you i thought i was the only one who thought lebron looked like greg oden. no lie though both of them clean up welll(no homo )

Ethix11
09-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Wade because his game is smoother. LeBron is dominant all you want but Wades game is cooler to look at.

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-28-2012, 08:39 PM
wade.

although i love watching bron, but wade has been phenomenal for 9 years. and bron will eventually surpass.

Cal827
09-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Everything. My favorite players should have #swag and have a #yolo philosophy.

LOL

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23822641.jpg

Dade County
09-28-2012, 11:24 PM
Wade

Andrew32
09-28-2012, 11:31 PM
Wade just has a beautiful/smooth game (except when he is injured).
His drives to the basket and sick handles are just a joy to watch.

He reminds me of young Jordan in terms of style of play how he just stares down the defense dribbles back and forth and then glides to the basket sometimes slashing being 2-3 defenders.

C-Style
09-28-2012, 11:34 PM
Both are amazing to watch, Wade has more swag but I wish he had more of a 1on1 game. One thing I don't like about Wade is that he runs too many pick&rolls do get frustrating to me.

C-Style
09-28-2012, 11:36 PM
Wade just has a beautiful/smooth game (except when he is injured).
His drives to the basket and sick handles are just a joy to watch.

He reminds me of young Jordan in terms of style of play how he just stares down the defense dribbles back and forth and then glides to the basket sometimes slashing being 2-3 defenders.

Wade's game is nothing like Jordans

Mr. LA
09-28-2012, 11:42 PM
Don't bite my head off after I say this as I think they're both great players but ... neither... I think they're both boring as hell to watch! However, I'd say Wade is more entertaining but James is obviously better... I simply hate their playing styles though

KNICKS R BACK
09-28-2012, 11:47 PM
not even close...lebron is the FAR superior and more exciting player to watch...wade is a shadow of his former self and has turned into a really dislike-able person since the big three have formed...not to mention he is the ultimate flopper...i swear he practices falling down in the layup line

nickdymez
09-28-2012, 11:48 PM

Do what you gotta do to win a ring right????

Andrew32
09-29-2012, 12:38 AM
Wade's game is nothing like Jordans
Actually it is a mirror image of Young / Peak Jordan's game.

In his younger years Jordan was mainly a slasher with a pretty good mid-range game and had a pretty good postgame like Wade.

No one else has a more similar play style.

I always say Young / Prime Healthy Wade is the closest comparison we have to Young / Peak Jordan while Prime Kobe was closest we had to 2nd 3peat Jordan although Kobe was more reliant on his jumper and took more 3pters.

jerellh528
09-29-2012, 12:39 AM
The one who flops less that game.

Andrew32
09-29-2012, 12:43 AM
I wish he had more of a 1on1 game.

What exactly do you mean by this?
Wade has always had one of the best 1v1 games in the league.

He can use his handle and athleticism to blow by a perimeter defender and get to the basket.
He has that awesome patented hop-step into the corner followed by the fadeaway J.
He also has a delicious post-game.

The only thing he can't really do well in a 1v1 standpoint is just pull up for a 3pointer but that is a poor efficiency shot you don't really want your players taking anyway.

Andrew32
09-29-2012, 12:45 AM
not even close...lebron is the FAR superior and more exciting player to watch...wade is a shadow of his former self and has turned into a really dislike-able person since the big three have formed...not to mention he is the ultimate flopper...i swear he practices falling down in the layup line

Shadow of his former self?
22 / 5 / 5 on 56%TS + 3rd in the entire league in PER and one of the best wing defenders in the game?

Miami doesn't get past Indiana without him.

Also he is a slasher and one of the best ever.
When you attack the basket the way Wade and Young Jordan did you are gonna get knocked down alot... it doesn't mean your a flopper.
It takes guts and skill to play like that and should be admired not made fun of.

:facepalm:

LoveMeOrHateMe
09-29-2012, 12:45 AM
Kobe

Andrew32
09-29-2012, 12:46 AM
Kobe

Yeah... its a joy watching a player go 1-24 and play no defense.

JK :p

LoveMeOrHateMe
09-29-2012, 12:49 AM
Yeah... its a joy watching a player go 1-24 and play no defense.

JK :p

Lol ok atleast he can shoot jumpers unlike those other to that can't do anything when they close the lane on them! :p

jerellh528
09-29-2012, 12:54 AM
Both are equal to watch:
http://youtu.be/mBFo-34hRdM

Hawkeye15
09-29-2012, 12:56 AM
LeBron. He is, in my opinion, the best player I have seen since Michael. I like watching him play.

C-Style
09-29-2012, 01:09 AM
What exactly do you mean by this?
Wade has always had one of the best 1v1 games in the league.

He can use his handle and athleticism to blow by a perimeter defender and get to the basket.
He has that awesome patented hop-step into the corner followed by the fadeaway J.
He also has a delicious post-game.

The only thing he can't really do well in a 1v1 standpoint is just pull up for a 3pointer but that is a poor efficiency shot you don't really want your players taking anyway.

Not saying that he's bad just that I wish I can see more of that, It's not a secret that he likes picks set for him and scores a lot of his points the way...Just saying that I can probably name about 10 players with better 1on1 games.

C-Style
09-29-2012, 01:12 AM
Bron
Melo
Pierce
Bynum
Dirk
J. Johnson
Gasol
Duncan
Kobe
Durant

before you ask

Ebbs
09-29-2012, 01:21 AM
It's always been LeBron for me. Wade has been frustrating to watch this last year IMO. However in his peak Wade was a treat to watch.

daleja424
09-29-2012, 01:22 AM
hmmm... when Wade is right from a health and conditioning standpoint...he is very entertaining to watch on the offensive end.

But Lebron is just a best at EVERYTHING. And Wade is showing signs of slowing down... so Lebron it is...

MU and UW Fan
09-29-2012, 01:26 AM
Lebron. I am a Marquette alum and can't stand Wade anymore. Loved him at MU and his first couple years in the league, but success and fame change people, and not always for the better. Just pisses me off watching him complain every time down the court at the ref for not giving him every call. You are already a superstar and get too many of them D-Wade! Get back on defense, it's not that hard. You get paid good money, life is not that bad.

Kyben36
09-29-2012, 01:37 AM
Wade, everything he does is IMO more flashy than james, seeing a 6'8 guy dunk isnt the same as seeing a 6'4 guy get to the rim like wade does.

LBJ6
09-29-2012, 01:40 AM
It's Lebron, not only he's fun to watch he also makes the entire play exciting to watch.

LoveMeOrHateMe
09-29-2012, 01:43 AM
LeBron. He is, in my opinion, the best player I have seen since Michael. I like watching him play.

Must have not watched
Kobe shaq or Duncan then

Hardaway Here
09-29-2012, 01:49 AM
Wade all day he is the main reason I started watching basketball more actively than I did before but I will miss him when he is gone. I'll continue watching the other young players grow once he is out

mngopher35
09-29-2012, 02:11 AM
Must have not watched
Kobe shaq or Duncan then

I watched all 3 and I feel as though Lebron might be the best I have watched too. Its close with Shaq but I think Lebron has played better than Duncan and Kobe. This isnt career or anything but this last season Lebron had was ridiculous. I dont think Kobe nor Duncan has had as good of a season in their careers. Watching his last seasons with the cavs was also pretty amazing as well, he did so much for that team. If i could watch any of the 4 play id choose lebron.

DanG
09-29-2012, 03:36 AM
Bron

Hawkeye15
09-29-2012, 03:38 AM
Must have not watched
Kobe shaq or Duncan then

Watched everyone since 1984. Thanks.

I mean, I get that Kobe fans hate to see a modern player pass their guy. I do. That would kind of piss me off too. But there is nothing that can be done about it.

Andrew32
09-29-2012, 03:49 AM
Generation Ranking (GR).

Jordan > Shaq > Duncan > Lebron > Hakeem > Kobe/KG > Wade

This is how it will be when all are retired.

Kobe might surpass Hakeem*
Lebron could maybe surpass Duncan*
Wade could maybe get into the Kobe/KG tier*

nickdymez
09-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Watched everyone since 1984. Thanks.

I mean, I get that Kobe fans hate to see a modern player pass their guy. I do. That would kind of piss me off too. But there is nothing that can be done about it.

The guy mentioned three different players, and all Hawkeye saw was Kobe.. smh

naps
09-29-2012, 12:43 PM
When healthy it's Wade by far for me. His playing style is so flashy but smooth and aesthetic to watch. It's really not close for me. He also reminds me of the greatest player of all-time.

bbblack40
09-29-2012, 12:52 PM
wade. he is 6'4 on a go day and dominates the game.

nickdymez
09-29-2012, 01:03 PM
For me its Wade. Lebron is just bigger than people. Wade actually has basketball skills.

29$JerZ
09-29-2012, 01:05 PM
I prefer watching LeBron.
With Wade all I ever see is head fakes, flops, and excessive complaining.

JayW_1023
09-29-2012, 01:05 PM
In his prime Wade was far more fun to watch. A 6'4 guard regularly blocking PF/C's at the rim. Come on.

Now I pick LBJ.

JordansBulls
09-29-2012, 04:05 PM
I prefer watching LeBron.
With Wade all I ever see is head fakes, flops, and excessive complaining.

With Lebron all you see is some guy running into other guys with his shoulder and them getting a foul called.

omdigga
09-29-2012, 04:38 PM
tough question.. i chose lebron cause the all around game with speed and power is just awesome.

smiddy012
09-29-2012, 05:37 PM
With Lebron all you see is some guy running into other guys with his shoulder and them getting a foul called.

Well Lebron doesn't strategically implement flopping into his game as Wade does. That said do refs kiss his *** too? Yes. Has he made some terrible flops on purpose? Yes.

Then again the way Lebron flops it makes Wade's look like an art-form. And another reason it's understandable as to why Lebron doesn't flop that much, is because he doesn't need to.

TheJesus
09-29-2012, 05:39 PM
How can anyone say Wade?

Sixerlover
09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
For me its Wade. Lebron is just bigger than people. Wade actually has basketball skills.

You say it like Lebron doesn't have basketball skills :laugh2:

It's always been Lebron for me.

Sixerlover
09-29-2012, 05:41 PM

Really. That's all you see huh

TheJesus
09-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Lebron is the greatest talent I have ever seen. I saw Michael Jordan play.

smith&wesson
09-29-2012, 06:02 PM
I like them both. but if i had to pick one it would be lebron.

bucketss
09-29-2012, 06:06 PM

both guys you quoted are just haters they can't and wont give lebron any props whatsoever. i chose wade but its fun watching the most athletic player in league history. 6'8 handles the ball like a guard.

Fnom11
09-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Prime Wade is my all time favorite player to watch. He was just amazing to watch. However, now it's Lebron. Wade's been acting like a bum lately on the court.

PleaseBeNice
09-29-2012, 08:37 PM
LeBron soo easily

29$JerZ
09-29-2012, 08:45 PM

I have glasses but my eyes aren't that bad.

GunFactor187
09-29-2012, 09:08 PM
If it were a few years ago I'd say Wade, but he hasn't really been the same now as he was back then so I'd say James now.

ldawg
09-29-2012, 10:26 PM
I use to like Wade but but dislike some of the things he says of late and i really do hate to see grown *** men dress like kids. Some people have a serious problem wearing clothes, they can never wear the clothes the way they were ment to. Before their clothes were to baggy with over the top bling, now they are to tight with odd accessories. The nerd look with empty lens i mean how stupid is that, I mean how stupid do you have to be? We are not talking kids These are grown men Wade, Bosh, Lebron, Chandler, Amare, Westbrook, etc. I have a ? about these dudes. I dont know which is more stupid the homeless one with one hand holding their pants with dingy under wear showing or the gay odd nerdy goofy look. I guess its all ghetto fashion.

OK now to the question i think Lebron.

JordansBulls
09-30-2012, 12:39 AM

Why don't you respond to the guy who mentioned what he saw from Wade?

naps
09-30-2012, 12:53 AM
I use to like Wade but but dislike some of the things he says of late and i really do hate to see grown *** men dress like kids. Some people have a serious problem wearing clothes, they can never wear the clothes the way they were ment to. Before their clothes were to baggy with over the top bling, now they are to tight with odd accessories. The nerd look with empty lens i mean how stupid is that, I mean how stupid do you have to be? We are not talking kids These are grown men Wade, Bosh, Lebron, Chandler, Amare, Westbrook, etc. I have a ? about these dudes. I dont know which is more stupid the homeless one with one hand holding their pants with dingy under wear showing or the gay odd nerdy goofy look. I guess its all ghetto fashion.

OK now to the question i think Lebron.

Hey read the thread topic. It's not about how you dress it's about who you enjoy watching ON THE COURT.
For the record Wade has been the most well-dressed athlete for several years but that's another topic.

MintBerryCrunch
09-30-2012, 01:00 AM
Hey read the thread topic. It's not about how you dress it's about who you enjoy watching ON THE COURT.
For the record Wade has been the most well-dressed athlete for several years but that's another topic.

Best dressed? Eh he's up there, but best? Idk.

Knicks21
09-30-2012, 01:11 AM
Lebron, Wade complains way to much for me. Plus Lebron is probably the most gifted athlete ive ever watched.

Tysons_Beard
09-30-2012, 01:17 AM
I vote Derrick rose

naps
09-30-2012, 02:44 AM
Best dressed? Eh he's up there, but best? Idk.

umm...He actually has been recognized as the best. I didn't make it up.

Wade has been featured in a number of magazine articles and publications. In 2005, he was featured on People's 50 Most Beautiful People, and in 2006 he was named the NBA's best dressed player by GQ Magazine. In 2007, Esquire named him to their 4th annual Best Dressed Men in the World list for the second straight year.

ThuglifeJ
09-30-2012, 07:34 AM
obviously not a basketball fan then. Its like heat fans saying watching rose is no fun. Like them or not you have to appreciate skill when you see it.

shut. Up.

Vinny642
09-30-2012, 07:50 AM
Lebron, I cannot stand Wade's game, I mean if I wanted to watch an overrated and cocky player drive to the rim and complain about ever non-call I would watch him, but if I wanted to watch real basketball, Lebron is the way to go.

ldawg
09-30-2012, 08:21 AM
umm...He actually has been recognized as the best. I didn't make it up. Yes i did answer the question i said Lebron. and like i said I use to like Wade and that fell in line when he use to dress better. Now he *****es and whines to the ref and has the dress code to match. He must be one Keyon was talking about. Its almost like he is coming out the closet. If he is one of the best dress now who are the judges?

Andrew32
09-30-2012, 09:03 AM
Wade doesn't really whine to the refs much.

Occasionally he'll throw a fit... but that is once in a blue moon and people act like he does it all the time... its ridiculous.

You can't tell me other players don't do it either.
Look at Dwight, Kobe etc... and Lebron all get pissed and make a scene occasionally and they don't get called out like Wade does.

The last year the refs jobbed Wade.
So many times he got fouled and no call... its ridiculous.

Stern must be mad Wade called him out in that meeting.

Vinny642
09-30-2012, 10:19 AM
Wade doesn't really whine to the refs much.

Occasionally he'll throw a fit... but that is once in a blue moon and people act like he does it all the time... its ridiculous.

You can't tell me other players don't do it either.
Look at Dwight, Kobe etc... and Lebron all get pissed and make a scene occasionally and they don't get called out like Wade does.

The last year the refs jobbed Wade.
So many times he got fouled and no call... its ridiculous.

Stern must be mad Wade called him out in that meeting.

#LiesToldOnPSD
I dont think you watch basketball

Andrew32
09-30-2012, 10:51 AM
#LiesToldOnPSD

Haha whatever.
Wade will retire Top 3-4 All-Time at his position and Top 20 All-Time.

It is a shame you can't appreciate one of the greatest players to ever step foot on the hardwood of our generation.

Vinny642
09-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Haha whatever.
Wade will retire Top 3-4 All-Time at his position and Top 20 All-Time.

It is a shame you can't appreciate one of the greatest players to ever step foot on the hardwood of our generation.

Not when he is a SG that can't hit a three, and complains the whole game, he is lucky to be playing with Lebron, not the other way around... just saying.

Andrew32
09-30-2012, 10:57 AM
Not when he is a SG that can't hit a three, and complains the whole game, he is lucky to be playing with Lebron, not the other way around... just saying.
lol yeah Lebron is better now so what?
What about 2011 when they lost cause of Lebron while Wade was dominating?

Healthy Wade is still easily a Top 2-5 player in the league... so Lebron is lucky also.
Without Wade they don't get past Indiana last year.

He has always been a threat from 3pt range even though he doesn't excel at it.
You never see him being left open from there because he can hit it and at his Peak he could get deadly hot from 3 at times.

Even Jordan wasn't a great 3pt shooter who cares?

Ray Allen a better shooter then all of them.

Also saying "he complains the whole game" is stupid.
He complains occasionally... if you think differently then you don't watch games.

Wade plays hard and is a true competitor.

Green_Monster
09-30-2012, 11:01 AM
Lebron because Wade's game is based on flopping. Who wants to watch a guy that acts most of the time?

Andrew32
09-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Lebron because Wade's game is based on flopping. Who wants to watch a guy that acts most of the time?

:facepalm:

Dankster
09-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Wade to me is the more exciting player. His reckless style of play is really fun to watch. Lebron is exciting to watch as well but I think Wade is just a bit more dynamic.

jp611
09-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Neither, I hate flopping whiny *****es

Vinny642
09-30-2012, 11:16 AM
lol yeah Lebron is better now so what?
What about 2011 when they lost cause of Lebron while Wade was dominating?

Healthy Wade is still easily a Top 2-5 player in the league... so Lebron is lucky also.
Without Wade they don't get past Indiana last year.

He has always been a threat from 3pt range even though he doesn't excel at it.
You never see him being left open from there because he can hit it and at his Peak he could get deadly hot from 3 at times.

Even Jordan wasn't a great 3pt shooter who cares?

Ray Allen a better shooter then all of them.

Also saying "he complains the whole game" is stupid.
He complains occasionally... if you think differently then you don't watch games.

Wade plays hard and is a true competitor.

Jordan wasnt a bad shooter.... Wade is a horrible three point shooter.... you keep saying crap from the past, this is now... now Wade is a flopping whiny baby

naps
09-30-2012, 11:31 AM
Wade = Most exciting player since the GOAT hands down.

basketfan4life
10-01-2012, 03:01 AM
LeBron is the better player no doubt, but D-Wade is more exciting so...

3ballbomber
10-01-2012, 03:34 AM
use to like watching Wade before the decision fiasco. Post Lebron he seemed to whine, complain & showboat way too much it was cringe worthy. Wade used to be one of the most humble players in the league. Majority of people on earth today root against Lebron because of everything he has displayed to viewing public. It will be the same this season.

JordansBulls
10-04-2012, 09:49 PM

Agreed he and Tmac.

GoPacers33
10-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Lebron.

rex.reyesiii
10-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Wade ... for me smaller players are more fun to watch.

"Watching you shoot is just like watching a ****** *******"
- Jeff Ross on Shaq

Dade County
10-05-2012, 12:28 AM
#LiesToldOnPSD

What! :laugh2:

Dade County
10-05-2012, 12:32 AM

Agreed he and Tmac.

What about Iverson :shrug:

JordansBulls
10-05-2012, 12:16 PM
What about Iverson :shrug:

Not a fan of his style of play.