PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose MVP Official Chat

JUMPMANxAIRS
05-04-2011, 11:13 AM
ok So as we know, Derrick Rose got the MVP for this Year. Obviously there are plenty of peeps on PSD who think someone else should of won. Who is that guy for you?

For me its Not Amare, Or Lebron, Or even Ray Allen.

FOR ME ITS......

Pape Sy. Atlanta Hawks.

Jay16
05-04-2011, 11:56 AM
2 ways to look at it.

Most valuable to his team by far is Dwight. No contest. ORL would have 5 wins without him.

Better year by a player: LeBron. Stats don't lie. LeBron is better and much more efficient.

But tell you what if you want to give it to the player that the media likes the best and someone who plays with hear and fire and determination and all other sort of crap that you can't measure with a stat......then yeah give it to Rose. Just change the name of the trophy though cause right now, it's just phony.

Shmontaine
05-04-2011, 01:19 PM
hate thread... get over it.. drose is the MVP... you don't have to like it... it's done with...

no contest huh?? ha...

Cubs Win
05-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Well according to the NBA, Derrick Rose is the MVP.

I'll go with them.

mttwlsn16
05-04-2011, 01:50 PM
hate thread... get over it.. drose is the MVP... you don't have to like it... it's done with...

no contest huh?? ha...

how is this a hate thread? he posted a poll with a bunch of options and asked for opinion. dont get your panties up in a bunch :p

Jay16
05-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Yeah okay the voters always get it right. So that means that you are AGREE with the NBA choosing Karl Malone over Michael Jordan in 1997......right ??? Right ?????

Okay, this is the part were you tuck tail and run......bye.

TheRunKiller
05-04-2011, 01:52 PM
ray allen :laugh:

Ray_R
05-04-2011, 01:53 PM
IDK im going to have to go with Deron Rose. Kids a beast.

SteBO
05-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Rose is the MVP, and there's already a thread open on this, regarding his press conference. Grow up and get over it already...

Closed.....