PDA

View Full Version : Is there a conspiracy going on with LeBron James?

NYSpirit1
05-03-2011, 03:09 AM
No major news outlet covered Paul Pierce's highly controversial tweet that was deleted last night. If this was an actor or a singer, it would have been covered within the hour.

Instead, just like the whole LeBron James-Delonte West problem wasn't covered last year, Pierce's tweet (just as bad as what Kobe got fined $100,000 for), fell under the radar.

It really doesn't make sense. I think someone is paying off ESPN, Yahoo and whoever else not to run the story on LeBron and Delonte West.

And if that's the case, I don't understand why they are trying to protect LeBron James. No other celebrity gets that treatment in the media.

ChiSox219
05-03-2011, 03:13 AM
Didn't some NY newspaper pull the story at request of Lebron's people?

I remember Bill Simmons hinting that ESPN was not allowing him to talk about the subject either.

bholly
05-03-2011, 03:17 AM
For starters, unless there was a crime alleged, as in the Kobe case, the media don't (and shouldn't really) give a **** about the players' sex lives. It's the way it should be. The only ones I remember off the top of my head are Favre and Kobe, because they had more to them than just something consensual between adults. You get stories about Tony Parker / A-Rod / Jeter etc, but it's because of who the other half is, rather than because it's an athlete.

Secondly, even if the sports media did run gossip stories, as far as I know that story has been largely discredited. As far as most people, including the media, are concerned, it's just a stupid rumour continued on internet forums, the only proof of which is that people keep repeating it, and that it'd be terrible journalism for them to report on it.

numba1CHANGsta
05-03-2011, 03:22 AM
the refs, the NBA, the media, I mean who isnt on Lebron's nutzz? :facepalm:

D1JM
05-03-2011, 03:24 AM
IMO One of the reasons why espn didn't or doesn't allow their people to talk about the incident is that Lebron made an agreement/contract with them if they dont run the story they get the decision. It seems Lebron didn't want to do the decision. If it was really to get bigger ratings he could of sold the decision to the highest bidder.

COBY KARL
05-03-2011, 03:29 AM
B/C these are unconfirmed rumors that appeared on THE INTERNET.
With the comment about Kobe, the camera actually caught him saying the slur.

JiffyMix88
05-03-2011, 03:30 AM
UFO's, 9/11, and now the can't talk bad about LeBron James consipracy what next!?!?!

CityofChaos
05-03-2011, 03:46 AM
In short, no. Lebron is making tons and tons of money for various multi million dollar companies that sponsor him. Of course those companies are going to protect his image by paying off news outlets that expose the disturbing (yet what some people call entertainment) situations that go on in his personal life.

OaklandsFinest
05-03-2011, 04:21 AM
what was the tweet?

Hellcrooner
05-03-2011, 04:35 AM
what i never got is what the problem is.

how old is lebrons mother? 45? and delonte 30?

like you never saw a couple where one of the persons is several years older than the other.

MacFitz92
05-03-2011, 04:37 AM
You would hellcrooner you sly dog.

i.got.the.nutz
05-03-2011, 04:53 AM

like you never saw a couple where one of the persons is several years older than the other.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

ElMarroAfamado
05-03-2011, 05:31 AM
The media is blinded by Lebricks wide open dunking abilities and lay up abilities. So yes this would not be surprising

eugene
05-03-2011, 05:38 AM
but wtf?? delonte and lebron's mother??? insane..... i'm really sorry for lebron being in a such situation when he have to play on one team with a guy which... well... emmm.... bangs his mother...

theheatles
05-03-2011, 05:48 AM
No major news outlet covered Paul Pierce's highly controversial tweet that was deleted last night. If this was an actor or a singer, it would have been covered within the hour.

Instead, just like the whole LeBron James-Delonte West problem wasn't covered last year, Pierce's tweet (just as bad as what Kobe got fined $100,000 for), fell under the radar.

It really doesn't make sense. I think someone is paying off ESPN, Yahoo and whoever else not to run the story on LeBron and Delonte West.

And if that's the case, I don't understand why they are trying to protect LeBron James. No other celebrity gets that treatment in the media.

:facepalm: get a clue

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-03-2011, 06:10 AM
Who cares?

Kashmir13579
05-03-2011, 07:38 AM
i missed game 1 and the tweet. somebody please fill me in.

Luke0842
05-03-2011, 07:45 AM
Pierce got ejected after a questionable second technical. Yes I'm a Boston fan but I'm still calling it questionable. Afterwards Pierce's twitter got "hacked" and is posted the reason he got the second technical was because it said, "The reason I got the second technical was because I told Wade I'd do his mom just like my boy Delonte did to Lebron's." Or something along that order.

Now to get back to the post. I can see someone paying it off so as not to tarnish Lebron's image. Whether or not that is true is beyond me. I still can not stand to even look at Lebron but I'll remain neutral on that.

Kashmir13579
05-03-2011, 08:01 AM
LOL. Pierce is o.g.

ne3xchamps
05-03-2011, 08:17 AM
For starters, unless there was a crime alleged, as in the Kobe case, the media don't (and shouldn't really) give a **** about the players' sex lives. It's the way it should be. The only ones I remember off the top of my head are Favre and Kobe, because they had more to them than just something consensual between adults. You get stories about Tony Parker / A-Rod / Jeter etc, but it's because of who the other half is, rather than because it's an athlete.

Secondly, even if the sports media did run gossip stories, as far as I know that story has been largely discredited. As far as most people, including the media, are concerned, it's just a stupid rumour continued on internet forums, the only proof of which is that people keep repeating it, and that it'd be terrible journalism for them to report on it.

agreed. No one should really give a s--t about the personal lives of the players. NO sports outlet/media should cover dumb stories. Now if its like rape accusations or something to that effect, that is fine. But leave all that other BS of who is sleeping with who's mom up to the dumb paparazzi and tmz types.

dnewguy
05-03-2011, 08:38 AM
You guys are sick. Are you telling me the media should be reporting a teammate having sex with Lebron's mom? How is that news? So we should now be following Gloria James around just to see who she has sex with?

Family members are off limit and I think this thread is an attemp to keep bringing up a topic that is unrelated to the NBA.

tcav701
05-03-2011, 08:48 AM
You guys are sick. Are you telling me the media should be reporting a teammate having sex with Lebron's mom? How is that news? So we should now be following Gloria James around just to see who she has sex with?

Family members are off limit and I think this thread is an attemp to keep bringing up a topic that is unrelated to the NBA.

It's not about wether or not it should be reported. I think we all agree that this kind of stuff should stay out of the media.

The point is it's obvious Lebron's camp is paying media outlets not to report this. If you think the media has a moral bone in their body and wasnt foaming to report this rumor then you are a fool.

rapjuicer06
05-03-2011, 08:56 AM

didn't she make espn news when she was arrested? why does that matter? shouldn't that be off limits?

BALLER R
05-03-2011, 08:57 AM

wasn't about the age its the fact your doing your teammates mom

rapjuicer06
05-03-2011, 09:02 AM
wasn't about the age its the fact your doing your teammates mom

shouldn't lebron's mom be held accountable for that too? i mean in all fairness, she was the one spreading her legs...

Hawkeye15
05-03-2011, 09:05 AM
with the playoffs going on, you guys actually care about this? I don't see this thread staying up long with the discussion being had

The Smurf
05-03-2011, 09:07 AM
We now have the world's first Lebron James consiracy theorist. Visit Jesse Ventura, he will jump on any potential conspiracy, no matter how dumb.

Hawkeye-we need temp bans for guys who feel the need to start such stupid threads.

NYKalltheway
05-03-2011, 09:12 AM
That was pretty class by Paul Pierce if he actually said that :laugh:

The Smurf
05-03-2011, 09:20 AM
shouldn't lebron's mom be held accountable for that too? i mean in all fairness, she was the one spreading her cheecks...

Fixed your post. I heard LBJ's mom prefers the Greek style.

ttam68
05-03-2011, 09:27 AM

A sensible response to an irrational thread.

The only outlets that could get away with reporting this news (rumor) are: 1. Random internet boards, 2. TMZ, 3. PerezHilton. How could any actual news source report this? It has nothing to do with the sport, nothing really to do with Lebron, and as far as I'm aware there are no actual sources or facts.

"Online sources tell CNN that Delonte West had sexual relations with the mother of Lebron James." Either that sounds ******** or there is a massive conspiracy lead by David Stern and Stuart Scott.

jockrider
05-03-2011, 09:28 AM
if this was true skip bayless would have been fired a long time ago.

k.smith904
05-03-2011, 09:28 AM
1. of course Pierce really tweeted it

2. espn and sports media in general go gaga over much less when it comes to twitter banter.

3. it's clear the media is, and has been, protecting lebrons image. just like when Nike erased the footage of him getting dunked on.

I don't really think west had sex with james' mother, but wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibility based on her track record. And do you really think such a ccontroversial tweet such as this would not be reported by one media source?

gullible, people. extremely gullible.

k.smith904
05-03-2011, 09:31 AM
also, I don't think espn has enough info or proof to tackle the west/Gloria James affair rumor, but it doesn't explain why they wouldn't report about pierces tweet...

it could be the NBA is trying to get it's image up, and doesn't want another media backlash like the whole Kobe thing a few weeks ago.

Double_R
05-03-2011, 09:40 AM
A sensible response to an irrational thread.

The only outlets that could get away with reporting this news (rumor) are: 1. Random internet boards, 2. TMZ, 3. PerezHilton. How could any actual news source report this? It has nothing to do with the sport, nothing really to do with Lebron, and as far as I'm aware there are no actual sources or facts.

"Online sources tell CNN that Delonte West had sexual relations with the mother of Lebron James." Either that sounds ******** or there is a massive conspiracy lead by David Stern and Stuart Scott.

Seriously,

Have you ever watched ESPN, they make a living out of rumors.(Broussard)

They reported Larry Johnson's tweet.

SKINZ1017
05-03-2011, 09:42 AM
Nba=soft

tcav701
05-03-2011, 09:44 AM
People are missing the boat on this whole argument.

I dont think anyone believes this should be reported. However, similar incidents usually are. (athletes banging actresses, the Shaq/Arenas wife swap, Nash's personal life...him cheatin, his wife pregnant by a teamate, ect.)

So what about Pierce's tweet? Why is that not being reprted? It was reported what KG said the Charlie V, All tweets complaining about officiating or Stern is reported. So why was Pierce's tweet and the multiple retweets banned from being reported?

So the question is why is this not being reported? The answer is and can only be that LeBron's camp is paying the media outlets to be quiet or the NBA is doing the silencing for him.

AGAIN, its not about wether reporting it would be right or wrong, because the media will NEVER do the moral thing. The question is why does this spoiled ***** get special treatment on the court and in the media?

P.S. This thread will be deleted when Stern or ESPN catches wind of it.

Master Mind
05-03-2011, 09:46 AM

:clap: This.

mikealike305
05-03-2011, 09:51 AM

I dont think anyone believes this should be reported. However, similar incidents usually are. (athletes banging actresses, the Shaq/Arenas wife swap, Nash's personal life...him cheatin, his wife pregnant by a teamate, ect.)

So what about Pierce's tweet? Why is that not being reprted? It was reported what KG said the Charlie V, All tweets complaining about officiating or Stern is reported. So why was Pierce's tweet and the multiple retweets banned from being reported?

So the question is why is this not being reported? The answer is and can only be that LeBron's camp is paying the media outlets to be quiet or the NBA is doing the silencing for him.

AGAIN, its not about wether reporting it would be right or wrong, because the media will NEVER do the moral thing. The question is why does this spoiled ***** get special treatment on the court and in the media?

lol thats the only answer huh?? thats it? nothing else can possibly be it? lol

pjm316
What's the big deal? Lebron's mom is ****ing ugly

mr. red
Didn't Lebron's people also cover up the tape of him getting dunked on at the Nike camp? Wouldn't surprise me if this was covered up. I watched the guy in Cleveland for 7 years and as annoying as it is, he has a lot of power (see Braylon Edwards being traded to the Jets after he hit one of Lebron's little friends).

tcav701
05-03-2011, 09:54 AM
lol thats the only answer huh?? thats it? nothing else can possibly be it? lol

Well answer the question then. Why is it not reported?

I know this is hard for you, but it's possible you aren't the only man with a LeBron poster on the ceiling above your bed.

k.smith904
05-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Nobody is arguing whether west banged lbjs mom.

If Pierce tweeted about Shaq being a better jump shooter than Wade, it would be reported. Even though it's obviously wrong.

What's so difficult to understand about this concept? Nobody is saying espn should launch an investigation into Gloria James' love life, but when a controversial player posts a controversial tweet after a controversial play in the most anticipated playoff series of the year, why do sports media outlets refuse to report on it?

pd1dish
05-03-2011, 09:56 AM

that story was never covered nationwide because it is largely just a rumor. a rumor that has absolutely no proof whatsoever about someone's sex life is not going to make the news (however, i want to believe its true because its some funny ****). like another poster said, if it was something illegal or for sure, it would have easily made the news.

and btw, i live in columbus, OH and it was widely reported in the local newspapers and such. the tweet went under the radar because it was deleted so fast and the NBA doesnt want their stars saying things like that. that leads to bad press.

Sly Guy
05-03-2011, 10:01 AM
because it's not news. We all know LeBron's mom is a ho.

mikealike305
05-03-2011, 10:04 AM
Well answer the question then. Why is it not reported?

I know this is hard for you, but it's possible you aren't the only man with a LeBron poster on the ceiling above your bed.

i dont really pay attention to that side of basketball. idk the answer and i wont pretend i do. but to me its pretty stupid for u to say that, thats it. thats for sure the answer, no question about it. sounds pretty ignorant if u ask me.

and the only reason i keep that poster there is so i dont have to get out of bed to jack my meat :)

pd1dish
05-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Nobody is arguing whether west banged lbjs mom.

If Pierce tweeted about Shaq being a better jump shooter than Wade, it would be reported. Even though it's obviously wrong.

What's so difficult to understand about this concept? Nobody is saying espn should launch an investigation into Gloria James' love life, but when a controversial player posts a controversial tweet after a controversial play in the most anticipated playoff series of the year, why do sports media outlets refuse to report on it?

they did report on it.......

did you not see all the replays of Wade running through the screen and Pierce jawing at him? they've talked about it on every sports show for the past 2 days. they never got into the specifics of what was actually said but that doesnt matter.

all that matters is that Pierce got a double technical for something he said which is ludicrous. in an important playoff series, you dont throw someone out of a game for something someone says to another player, idc what is said. give him a technical and if he does it again, then obviously it warrants another technical but to immediately throw him out is ridiculous.

every analyst or writer that i saw talk about it thought it was wrong to give out a double technical also.

pd1dish
05-03-2011, 10:09 AM
i dont really pay attention to that side of basketball. idk the answer and i wont pretend i do. but to me its pretty stupid for u to say that, thats it. thats for sure the answer, no question about it. sounds pretty ignorant if u ask me.

and the only reason i keep that poster there is so i dont have to get out of bed to jack my meat :)

i bet you would like to stick your dick in the mouths of those three queens in your sig

tcav701
05-03-2011, 10:09 AM

I see you got the joke.....

And as far as not paying attention to that side of basketball is BS. Anyone who watches ESPN know that every player tweet following a game in reaction to that game is reported. If the player then claims he was hacked, that is also reported. In this instance it was not.

The general rule has been to report post game tweets. This time an exception was made to that rule. Even the most casual fan should wonder as to why.

valade16
05-03-2011, 10:11 AM
To the guy who said the media doesn't report on the love life of athletes unless it's something illegal: i guess Tiger Woods was having tons of illegal sex right?..

That being said: does anyone actually have any proof that West and James' mom hooked up? That might be your answer...

Double_R
05-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Link to Twitter comment:

http://www.celticslife.com/2011/05/paul-pierces-twitter-gets-hacked.html

http://www.terezowens.com/paul-pierces-twitter-account-gets-hacked/

tcav701
05-03-2011, 10:19 AM
To the guy who said the media doesn't report on the love life of athletes unless it's something illegal: i guess Tiger Woods was having tons of illegal sex right?..

That being said: does anyone actually have any proof that West and James' mom hooked up? That might be your answer...

Not sure.

But I do know that Pierce tweeted about it Sunday.

mikealike305
05-03-2011, 10:24 AM
I see you got the joke.....

And as far as not paying attention to that side of basketball is BS. Anyone who watches ESPN know that every player tweet following a game in reaction to that game is reported. If the player then claims he was hacked, that is also reported. In this instance it was not.

The general rule has been to report post game tweets. This time an exception was made to that rule. Even the most casual fan should wonder as to why.

i actually dont watch ESPN to much anymore, get my sports news from here, and 560 WQAM in S FL. but thats neither here nor there.

of course i wonder, and im not arguing that. what i am saying is u are flat out content with it being lebron paying someone. like i said, i wont pretend to have the answer, but think a little more and get proof or evidence 1st. maybe stern didnt was the one who stop this from being reported. if i was stern i wouldnt want this out there especially after kobes gay slur. not a good look for the NBA. idk, man.

TylerSL
05-03-2011, 10:25 AM
edit

deleted

TylerSL
05-03-2011, 10:27 AM
seriously tho, why is this a thread. To complain about Lebron again?????

daleja424
05-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Who cares? Grow up. We are in the middle of the most exciting playoffs in recent memory and you are concerned about this nonsense?

pd1dish
05-03-2011, 10:31 AM

the Tiger situation isnt even comparable. Tiger is the largest sports figure in the US. prior to getting caught with his affairs, he was the top paid athlete in all of sports in the US by almost double (Tiger at $99,737,626 with 2nd being Mickelson at about $53 million). he also was married to a famous woman AND there was like 15 women that came out and said they had sex with him. he is the most recognizable sports figure and probably was the most loved prior to his affairs. the media had painted a picture of Tiger as this perfect man and he slipped up. thats why that was so largely reported.

but you're right when you say its not reported because there is no proof. it was reported in Ohio but outside of my friends in Columbus, my friends here in Lexington (im at UK) didnt even know about the story, and they didnt understand Pierce's tweet when they first saw it. and i think the fact that there is no proof is why it wasnt spread outside of local newspapers reporting it in Ohio.

tcav701
05-03-2011, 10:31 AM
seriously tho, why is this a thread. To complain about Lebron again?????

I'm sick of the LeBron hate as much as the next guy but the treatment he gets on and off the court as opposed to other players is sickening.

It's like working with your employers son. I'm sure many of you can relate to that.

mikealike305
05-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Who cares? Grow up. We are in the middle of the most exciting playoffs in recent memory and you are concerned about this nonsense?

this

Double_R
05-03-2011, 10:36 AM

???????????? Based on what??? no game 7s, no buzzer beaters, a ton of blow outs, and a few five game series and a sweep?

MAYBE TO YOU, SINCE THE heat HAVE SUCKED SINCE SHAQ LEFT

TylerSL
05-03-2011, 10:40 AM
????????????

lol, if you cant admit this playoffs is one of the greatest in recent memory you are a blind hater.....

Also LOL to you saying Miami has sucked since Shaq left. 58 wins and a 1-0 lead on Boston in the 2nd round right now would say otherwise..... Nice try tho..

Double_R
05-03-2011, 10:41 AM
lol, if you cant admit this playoffs is one of the greatest in recent memory you are a blind hater.....

Also LOL to you saying Miami has sucked since Shaq left. 58 wins and a 1-0 lead on Boston in the 2nd round right now would say otherwise..... Nice try tho..

are you serious???? What is it that makes it the greatest in recent memory???

Can you comprehend stuff? I said the Heat have sucked since Shaq left, nothing about this year, but in years past. WOW with the "nice try tho", seriously WOW

tcav701
05-03-2011, 10:43 AM
???????????? Based on what??? no game 7s, no buzzer beaters, a ton of blow outs, and a few five game series and a sweep?

+1

This is by no means the most exciting playoffs in recent history for all those reasons you mentioned. There was only 1 good series in the first round hahahah.

TylerSL
05-03-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm sick of the LeBron hate as much as the next guy but the treatment he gets on and off the court as opposed to other players is sickening.

It's like working with your employers son. I'm sure many of you can relate to that.

dont feed me with that crap.... Everybody has such a large microscope under Lebron that he cant really do much without getting attention. Seriously the guy has an interview and it gets posted on PSD. Anything he does gets attetion. Not really his fault. Its the people that place the microscope under him (ESPN and anybody else that does it)

tcav701
05-03-2011, 10:49 AM
dont feed me with that crap.... Everybody has such a large microscope under Lebron that he cant really do much without getting attention. Seriously the guy has an interview and it gets posted on PSD. Anything he does gets attetion. Not really his fault. Its the people that place the microscope under him (ESPN and anybody else that does it)

Which makes it even more suspicious when something like this is not reported.

Hiphopopotamus
05-03-2011, 10:51 AM

+1
This crap shouldn't be reported. West can plow it wherever he wants, I don't care. But the fact is ESPN DOES report it. With those parameters set, why wasn't this reported. Not that we think it should be, but it usually is. Clearly ESPN has a vested interest in LBJ (fig. 1 the decision fig.2 the heat index fig. 3 simmons hinting that he was not allowed to discuss West incident). It's just weird that ESPN works so hard to protect him.

TylerSL
05-03-2011, 10:51 AM
are you serious???? What is it that makes it the greatest in recent memory???

Can you comprehend stuff? I said the Heat have sucked since Shaq left, nothing about this year, but in years past. WOW with the "nice try tho", seriously WOW

ok, here is what makes it one of the best. We get to see Dallas and LA and Miami and Boston in the 2nd round. If everything I expect happens we will also see OKC/LA, and Miami/Chicago in the Conference Finals. That would be epic, but the fact that teams like Miami/Boston and Dallas/LA get to play each other in round 2, and the fact that Memphis is making a cinderella run (that is very intertaining) is making this postseason out to be one of the greatest ever. You cant deny that your excited to see Miami/Boston and Dallas/LA in round 2...

TylerSL
05-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Which makes it even more suspicious when something like this is not reported.

which is why I said, why is this a thread. To complain about Lebron? Because thats what has been happening. People need to complain about ESPN or anybody else that posts everything Lebron does. It is just stupid hate to complain about something about somebody if they have no control over it...........

hugepatsfan
05-03-2011, 10:56 AM
B/C these are unconfirmed rumors that appeared on THE INTERNET.
With the comment about Kobe, the camera actually caught him saying the slur.

Don't you think the Pierce comment pretty much confirms them...

Of course Lebron is being protected here. This tweet should have been covered.

k.smith904
05-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Don't you think the Pierce comment pretty much confirms them...

Of course Lebron is being protected here. This tweet should have been covered.

Again:

Whether or not West had sex with Gloria James IS IRRELEVEANT!

The fact of the matter is Pierce tweeted some awesome bulletin board material (which ESPN always drools over) and its not being covered by anybody due to the "sensitive" nature to the media's cash cow, Lebron James.

If Pierce tweeted that he was gonna rape one of the refs for that call, ESPN would be all over it. But since it references something that would make LBJ look bad, its swept under the rug.

TylerSL
05-03-2011, 11:05 AM
edit

deleted

justinnum1
05-03-2011, 11:15 AM
:yawn:

same **** different day

Hangtime
05-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Has Paul Pierce made these comments in an interview?
Has he come out and verbally admitted to making these comments?
Has DWade or anyone on that floor accused Paul Pierce of making said comments?
It's a personal reference to another man's family and really deserves no appropriate attention from the media unless any of those things happened. Not some random tweet on the internet. Leave that **** on the basketball court.

KingPosey
05-03-2011, 11:38 AM

you mean something more like one player having sex with another player's mom? And that player happens to be the most famous one there is? LOL your statements are all over the place with fallacies.

KingPosey
05-03-2011, 11:41 AM

wooow your dense. That was his point....:facepalm:

And what makes these playoffs one of the best ever? There is nothing that does.

AllBall
05-03-2011, 11:44 AM
No major news outlet covered Paul Pierce's highly controversial tweet that was deleted last night.

Its because the tweet never happened. It was a rumor. Its fake. You people are so gullible. :pity:

tcav701
05-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Its because the tweet never happened. It was a rumor. Its fake. You people are so gullible. :pity:

The tweet has been retweeted dozens of times by numerous analysts. In fact, there is a link a page back. It was tweeted on Pierces twitter account immediatley follwing the game in which he himself claims was hacked.

Way to go tho sport....

Sadds The Gr8
05-03-2011, 12:00 PM
maybe to you, since the heat have sucked since shaq left
+1

buch88
05-03-2011, 12:03 PM
The media is blinded by Lebricks wide open dunking abilities and lay up abilities. So yes this would not be surprising

delonte musta done your mom too and you want to blame Lebron for your cloudy childhood confusion

k.smith904
05-03-2011, 01:02 PM

I just wanted to comment that the "that's all I got to say" quip in your sig is 5 lines from the bottom.

The Flash
05-03-2011, 01:32 PM
They protected lebron but they also protected pierce from a possible suspension , I guess you guys missed that .

justinnum1
05-03-2011, 01:39 PM
delonte musta done your mom too and you want to blame Lebron for your cloudy childhood confusion

LMFAO:laugh:

richiesaurus310
05-03-2011, 01:41 PM
what was the tweet?

I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected

:o

ohreally
05-03-2011, 01:52 PM

Exactly.

IF this happened, it happened between two consenting adults and I don't think it would have had anything to do with Lebron.

Chi StateOfMind
05-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Y doesn't LBJ just smash Delonte West's mom and squash it.

Sadds The Gr8
05-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Y doesn't LBJ just smash Delonte West's mom and squash it.

because Rupaul would break up with him for cheating

sep11ie
05-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Exactly.

IF this happened, it happened between two consenting adults and I don't think it would have had anything to do with Lebron.

Would you be mad if I banged your mom?

They were teammates, teammates shouldn't bang teammates moms.

Chi StateOfMind
05-03-2011, 02:03 PM
because Rupaul would break up with him for cheating

Lol at ur sig bro I was laughin when I saw Obama walkin off like he was KING DICK

Lil Half Dead
05-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Yeah. It's all a conspiracy man. The Samarians have been controlling the NBA from planut Naburo with David Stern as their puppet for years, then one day in Akron, Ohio the prophicy was fulfilled, Ms. James, a virgin at the time, birthed a baby boy which she named LeBron. LeBron is a freak of nature...Literally, He is the only son of the Alien leader Tragdor, Sent to align a trio of super stardom with Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade, Along with the help of the NBA Refrees, With a goal to win not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but more than 7 championships, And whoever believed in him would be saved and taken back for eternal life on Naburo.

JasonJohnHorn
05-03-2011, 03:13 PM
The James/West story was rumour. I dont remember hearing one legit source. It has popped like the Shaq-impregnated-Agent-Zero's-wife, and the Nash's-wife-got-knocked-up-by-one-of-his-teammates stories.

Bottom line. There is no verification and not legit new outlet is going to run a rumour because they will be charged with liable.

Unless you have a legit source, no news outlet will run a story like that.

Tony_Starks
05-03-2011, 03:16 PM
You guys are missing out on some really great playoff basketball.

....anyway, proceed with your gossip.

Jonnyiscool222
05-03-2011, 03:21 PM
the refs, the NBA, thehttp://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/images/editor/code.gif media, I mean who isnt on Lebron's nutzz? :facepalm:

You KNow Who Else Is On LEBRONS NUTZZ ??? ..... MY MOM !!!!! YEAH!!!!...MUSCLE MAN (REGULAR SHOW) . LOL

E.O.21
05-03-2011, 03:25 PM
I seriously doubt PP would say this and I also doubt Wade would do nothing about it

daleja424
05-03-2011, 04:28 PM

Lol. Seriously? How about the fact that there were no blowouts in the first round, amazing parody, a cinderella run, and now three road teams grabbing the HC advantage in round two. These Playoffs have been incredible and you would be hard pressed to did one analyst who disagrees...

Afro
05-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Who cares? Grow up. We are in the early to middle stages of the most hyped playoffs in recent memory and you are concerned about this awesomeness?

Fixed your typo.

Also quick thank you to one Mr. Tony Starks for introducing me to Bria Myles and her wonderful curves:speechless:. I just may have to replace my Mike James poster now...

smilez15
05-03-2011, 11:15 PM
There goes everyone again hating on LeBron... Hahaha yall some funny *** people.. Talking bout the refz and media on his nutz,, NAW all of that keep hating on his NUTZ.. haha.. Jump off em and realize this kid has mad potential and is one if nit the best player in the NBA

LakersA's49ers
05-03-2011, 11:20 PM
who knows. who cares. just play basketball. this isnt sissyball

LakersMaster24
05-03-2011, 11:25 PM
with the playoffs going on, you guys actually care about this? I don't see this thread staying up long with the discussion being had

Yes we do care. And as long as the people of the forum have a ongoing appropriate discussion about it, you have no business closing the thread.

championships
05-03-2011, 11:36 PM
If I were Bron I would be even more pissed about Delonte giving my mom Herpes. Man That **** is out of control, growing all over his mouth.

Sadds The Gr8
05-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Lol at ur sig bro I was laughin when I saw Obama walkin off like he was KING DICK

lol yea he looked so badass when he was walkin away haha

ShiroRX
05-04-2011, 10:34 AM
The point people are forgetting is that Paul Pierce is a big dummy. He eskimo kissed James Jones sunday trying to act hard, and then mouthed off to Wade in front of a ref.

Only morons are surprised he got ejected. He's a punk, and a *****, so he got treated like one.

JUMPMANxAIRS
05-04-2011, 11:03 AM
not really, but i think there is with bosh. He will end up in the euro leagues in 2 years.