PDA

View Full Version : What Got Pierce Ejected

Pages : [1] 2

kblo247
05-01-2011, 08:04 PM
@paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected

He deleted it since he tweeted it, but there is a long list of people who retweeted it including Skip Bayless, lol - http://twitter.com/#!/search/Wade%20I%20will%20****%20his%20mom%20like%20how%20 my%20man

Good trolling Paul, good trolling :laugh2:

Sadds The Gr8
05-01-2011, 08:06 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

classic. thats ****in hilarious

metsbulls1025
05-01-2011, 08:07 PM
He deleted it since he tweeted it, but there is a long list of people who retweeted it including Skip Bayless, lol - http://twitter.com/#!/search/Wade%20I%20will%20****%20his%20mom%20like%20how%20 my%20man

That is the greatest tweet of all time.

carnage101
05-01-2011, 08:11 PM
@paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected

wow that is awesome hahahahahahhahaha

Slimsim
05-01-2011, 08:13 PM
I find this hard to believe

KeepMonta#8
05-01-2011, 08:15 PM
you can see why he got ejected and so all the fans(bulls,celtics,laker) can stop complaning!

Chacarron
05-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Classless act by a classless person.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Oh Paul. Anyways he isn't the first person to ever say something like that in the game.

iggypop123
05-01-2011, 08:21 PM
he's gonna use the hacked excuse again

mizzacNYC
05-01-2011, 08:22 PM

I dont, my homie cuts in a shop that knicks players go to and last yr an ex celtic player was in there talking about how Pierce is an arrogant prick and treated the rookies and lower salary guys like **** cuz they dont make 8 digits...

DerekRE_3
05-01-2011, 08:23 PM

Oh come on, it's trash talk. It's the playoffs, the most intense time of the year for these guys. **** is gonna be said back and forth. It happens all the time, we just usually don't hear about it.

lamar2006
05-01-2011, 08:24 PM
best part how he said Lebron is Wade's man. LMAO. classic. 2 lovers.

MalZee24
05-01-2011, 08:25 PM
he probably didnt even post this

Teeboy1487
05-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Funny stuff.

MalZee24
05-01-2011, 08:26 PM

i do too. there was a tweet from paul pierce a few months ago and it got everyones attention. it turned out to not be from pierce himself. we've seen athletes twitters say something controversial and it turned out it wasnt really them. pierce wouldnt say this on twitter and let everyone see that.

buch88
05-01-2011, 08:27 PM

mmhmm. lets distribute the hate equally u laker fan. your very own guy did something very classless and is a classless person for it. he actually did it too. pierce just said it. there's a difference between saying and doing. and i doubt pierce himself posted that anyways

flea
05-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Not a fan of either team, but looks like Wade got the last laugh in game 1. If I were a betting man I'd guess that Wade averages over 30 points per game in a 4-1 Heat victory.

John Walls Era
05-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Of course he deletes that, hes scared. I don't care if Pierce is from inglewood. He aint hard.

AddiX
05-01-2011, 08:31 PM

Stop acting like a *****, people talk smack in all sports. Pierce has all the right in the world to vent.

metsbulls1025
05-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Jesus Christ. People are so ****ing stupid. I made a joke and got called a moron. So i responded with a joke.

Now I am representing and embarrassing all Bulls fan.

Do I need to change some ones panties before I leave.

h2r09
05-01-2011, 08:33 PM
say that on the court, that is completely unnecessary to say that on twitter. realy internet tough guy paul pierce is. down 0-1 paul.

JiffyMix88
so funny had to put it in the sig :cool:

2-15's4-22's
well if that was said no wonder he got a tech n wade either didnt hear him or composed himself because thats 1 person no person should talk about ....gotta b a ***** to talk about someones mom , hope its not true tho

marlinsfan24
05-01-2011, 08:35 PM

x2

John Walls Era
05-01-2011, 08:35 PM
:laugh: the whole world is tweeting it

jimbobjarree
05-01-2011, 08:36 PM
hero!

gotoHcarolina52
05-01-2011, 08:37 PM
If you really want to know what got Paula ejected, look at the incident in slow motion. If you take a closer look, you will see that the ref called a technical on Pierce just as she was motioning for her handbag. The little ***** was thinking about knocking Wade the F out with a purse whip to the head. smh.

Cbast09
05-01-2011, 08:37 PM
What a scumbag. Makes me hate him even more.

Raph12
05-01-2011, 08:38 PM
And that's why I want Boston to lose...

avrpatsfan
05-01-2011, 08:39 PM
:laugh:

smith&wesson
Oh come on, it's trash talk. It's the playoffs, the most intense time of the year for these guys. **** is gonna be said back and forth. It happens all the time, we just usually don't hear about it.

i play ball and theres all kinds of trash talk going on. but if someone were to say that about my mother on the court. the game would be over really quickly. theres a line to draw.

smith&wesson
and that's why i want boston to lose...

+1

avrpatsfan
And that's why I want Boston to lose...
Nah it's probably because we knocked you out of the playoffs last year. Why can't more Magic fans be like ManRam?

marlinsfan24
05-01-2011, 08:40 PM
There's a major difference between thrash talking and bring someones mother into it. Pierce went way too far. If this is true, I'm surprised Wade didn't knock the **** out of him, because honestly, that's what I would have done.

SwatTeam
05-01-2011, 08:41 PM
damn pierce better hope that tweet was "hacked." The last thing you want to do after Miami just shat on your chest is to give them more bulletin board material. Someone should retweet that message to Lebron and Wade. That will make things interesting. Game 2 is going to be epic!

chitown4eva88
05-01-2011, 08:42 PM
LMFAO!!! Paul Pierce is off the chain!!!

Fnom11
05-01-2011, 08:42 PM
If you really want to know what got Paula ejected, look at the incident in slow motion. If you take a closer look, you will see that the ref called a technical on Pierce just as she was motioning for her handbag. The little ***** was thinking about knocking Wade the F out with a purse whip to the head. smh.

Are you implying that PP was about to punch Wade? Or what? Because I really couldn't understand what you were trying to say.

kjoke
05-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Hey guys guess what!

1-0 HEAT

Sadds The Gr8
05-01-2011, 08:45 PM
x2

the most classless player in the league is on the Heat...

Raph12
05-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Nah it's probably because we knocked you out of the playoffs last year. Why can't more Magic fans be like ManRam?

Naw not really, the Magic suck, we needed to fire Otis & Stan, and get Dwight more help and size, we didn't and I'm sure we'll pay for it... Any douchebag who is willing to say what Pierce did, deserves failure.

Sergio1984
05-01-2011, 08:46 PM
If this is true that is hilarious. I really don't think he would say something like that though.

The Flash
05-01-2011, 08:50 PM
MIAMI— Following the Miami Heat's 99-90 victory Sunday over the Boston Celtics at AmericanAirlines Arena, referee Dan Crawford answered questions from a pool reporter regarding the ejection of Celtics forward Paul Pierce and fouls committed by the Heat's Dwyane Wade and James Jones that Boston coach Doc Rivers would like to see reclassified as flagrant fouls.

Q: What did Paul Pierce do to merit the second technical with 7:00 remaining?

A: "It's what we call a verbal taunt. He directed profanity towards Wade. And in the rulebook, that is a verbal taunt. And it just so happened to be Pierce's second technical foul."

Q: What did Pierce do for the technical after the Jones foul with 7:59 left?

Text alerts: Get Miami Heat news on your phone

A: "The first technical foul, it was contact during a dead ball. He approached Jones and got right in his face. There wasn't a head-butt, but he got right into his face after a hard foul."

Q: Why Jones merited a technical with 7:59 remaining?

A: "We just looked at that. It was Jones' hard foul that pretty much precipitated Paul doing what he did. The technical foul on Jones will probably be looked at. He didn't do as much as we thought. We thought he got in and became aggressive or initiated. But after looking at video, that's something that we'll have to look at again."

Q: And was Wade's technical for the foul, verbal taunting or otherwise?

A: "He actually walked toward Pierce and that's why Wade received his, walking toward Pierce and then Pierce's reaction to that."

iwinderman@tribune.com. Follow him at twitter.com/iraheatbeat.
Prince William and Kate Middleton. See pictures of t

marlinsfan24
05-01-2011, 08:52 PM
That's nice.

If this is true that is hilarious. I really don't think he would say something like that though.
It's hilarious, I chuckled a little bit. But put yourself in that position, not funny then, at all.

But I agree, I doubt he actually said that.

Sadds The Gr8
anyone who is complaining about this is unfamiliar with sports. this **** happens all the time in pro sports, and especially in football. I've seen an interview with Larry Fitzgerald, and he says CB's and Safties make momma/family disses all the time. u guys just overreact because you're unfamiliar with what kind of trash talk really goes on in these games.

Avenged

I agree. Trash talk all you want, but don't bring someones mother into it. That's a coward move.

marlinsfan24
05-01-2011, 08:54 PM
anyone who is complaining about this is unfamiliar with sports. this **** happens all the time in pro sports, and especially in football. I've seen an interview with Larry Fitzgerald, and he says CB's and Safties make momma/family disses all the time. u guys just overreact because you're unfamiliar with what kind of trash talk really goes on in these games.

I bet none of those jokes imply the player ****ing another players mom.

Chi StateOfMind
05-01-2011, 08:54 PM
If this is true u can't help but at least laugh or smile a little. I mean it's a low blow but i'm sure worse is said on the court. All it's doin is makin this series even better can't wait till Game 2.

Sportfan
05-01-2011, 08:55 PM
And then people wonder why the league is so soft. People in general are so ****ing soft, to get offended by something that's obviously a joke

kjoke
Laugh all you want, point is paul also had the audacity to post on TWITTER what he said. A suspension should be given out. Stupid move by him.

210Don
only celtic i like is paul and still do

Sadds The Gr8
05-01-2011, 08:56 PM
I bet none of those jokes imply the player ****ing another players mom.

a mom joke is a mom joke. how would u know what the disses are implying? u have nothing to prove that none of the mom jokes talk about ****in moms. bottom line is these disses happen all the time and u guys are overreacting because u think trash talk is "oh u suck u just missed your jump shot" or "u can't guard me u suck ahahahahahah". trash talk like this happens in all sports, and i can guarantee that this stuff was the norm in the 80s & 90s in the NBA.

Bruno
05-01-2011, 08:59 PM
I have a hard time believing that Pierce actually said this.

Sofnr
05-01-2011, 08:59 PM
I'll admit i got a laugh out of this. I could definitely see Pierce saying something like that but i doubt he would jump on twitter and brag about it after the fact.

BALLER71
05-01-2011, 09:00 PM

I read an article on ESPN by an anonymous current player. He says trash talk is all good but you just follow two rules: Never say anything about anyone's mother and never say anything about anyone's wife.

But I don't mind it too much because at the end of the day the Heat are 1-0 so Paul Pierce can say whatever he wants.

SteBO
05-01-2011, 09:01 PM
I have a hard time believing that Pierce actually said this.
Same here, but if he did, I wouldn't be surprised. He's acted like a classless punk since the KG and Ray Allen even came to BOS via trades, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

jockrider
05-01-2011, 09:01 PM
a mom joke is a mom joke. how would u know what the disses are implying? u have nothing to prove that none of the mom jokes talk about ****in moms. bottom line is these disses happen all the time and u guys are overreacting because u think trash talk is "oh u suck u just missed your jump shot" or "u can't guard me u suck ahahahahahah". trash talk like this happens in all sports, and i can guarantee that this stuff was the norm in the 80s & 90s in the NBA.

but usually mom jokes aren't true but this is! wade shouldnt be offended but lebron who wasn't even in play should thats low

thats ****ed if it wasn't true who cares but damn lebron must be pissed.. i swear lebron has to knock him out one time if he doesn't i would be disappointed lmao

jockrider
05-01-2011, 09:02 PM

chris bosh.

marlinsfan24
05-01-2011, 09:03 PM
I read an article on ESPN by an anonymous current player. He says trash talk is all good but you just follow two rules: Never say anything about anyone's mother and never say anything about anyone's wife.

But I don't mind it too much because at the end of the day the Heat are 1-0 so Paul Pierce can say whatever he wants.

x2.

Khri
05-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Man.. I hope Boston get sweep, what a ****ing moron this guy is, I don't know what Wade is going to do but if that was me I would **** him really bad, you don't talk about my mom like that *****.

RZZZA
05-01-2011, 09:04 PM
league is so soft.

marlinsfan24
05-01-2011, 09:05 PM

And how would you know that is does? You can guarantee all you want but most people are/would be offended by a joke like that. Has nothing to do with being soft. It's disrespectful and wrong.

Sadds The Gr8
but usually mom jokes aren't true but this is! wade shouldnt be offended but lebron who wasn't even in play should thats low

thats ****ed if it wasn't true who cares but damn lebron must be pissed.. i swear lebron has to knock him out one time if he doesn't i would be disappointed lmao
i hear guys talk about it all the time. mom jokes do happen in sports.

12evolution 9
best part how he said Lebron is Wade's man. LMAO. classic. 2 lovers.

he was using that term in reference of his friend, his boi, his man, his team mate.

WadeCounty
05-01-2011, 09:07 PM
The reason I find it hard to believe is because I doubt right after wade almost runs him over he's going to say ill **** your mom like my dawg did to your mans mom.

Picture this scenario

wade bumps into pierce

pierce: I'LL **** YOUR MOM JUST LIKE WEST DID LEBRONS

wade stays quiet and not even raises an eye brow

wasn't lebron in the game when this happened as well? i'm sure he would have said something as well

Lil Half Dead
05-01-2011, 09:08 PM
:laugh: PP is my dude

Sadds The Gr8
And how would you know that is does? You can guarantee all you want but most people are/would be offended by a joke like that. Has nothing to do with being soft. It's disrespectful and wrong.

who said it has anything to do with being soft? i'm saying that this happens all the time in sports. i've seen interviews and articles talking about guys that use family disses as trash talk all the time. u guys are acting like this is the first time this has happened, like KG's cancer patient diss on CharlieV. Mom jokes are used in sports...

RZZZA

sounds soft as hell to me.

NBA: "omg, he said something about my momma! EJECTION!"

NHL: "OMG, he knocked out my two front teeth! 2 minute penalty"

Mr Haha
05-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Paul Pierce is a whiny punk who deserved to get tossed. He's actually made me root for LeBron's team.

BALLER71
league is so soft.

Yeah the league was so hard back in the 80s. I'm sure MJ would always tell Larry: Hey Larry, I'll **** your crack whore farm girl mother. Yeah that happened all the time in the super hard 80s.

:rolleyes:

jockrider

no i meant that it's just jokes,but for lebron it's not a joke it's true dwest did **** his mom.

if i say your mom is a crack whore you might not get pissed cause you know it's not true but if you say that to someone whos mom is actually a crack whore he'd be a ***** not to fight you.

DaBear
05-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Classless move by Pierce. He didn't deserve to get ejected, but to come on twitter and say something like that is just being a doosh bag. Lost respect for him.

Jewelz0376
05-01-2011, 09:10 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he did say it...

DaBear
05-01-2011, 09:11 PM

Going on twitter and saying something like that after you lose a game is cowardly. Fighting is a part of the NHL. Big difference.

BALLER71
who said it has anything to do with being soft? i'm saying that this happens all the time in sports. i've seen interviews and articles talking about guys that use family disses as trash talk all the time. u guys are acting like this is the first time this has happened, like KG's cancer patient diss on CharlieV. Mom jokes are used in sports...

I will actually take your word, since you played in the NBA for 3 seasons, over an actual NBA player's word who claims that mother and wife insults are not used and out of line in the NBA

SteBO

Doesn't matter whether you think it's soft or not. It's just plain wrong and it's a big punk move, but I wouldn't expect any less from Pierce. If he did indeed say that, then the ejection was warranted.

RZZZA
Yeah the league was so hard back in the 80s. I'm sure MJ would always tell Larry: Hey Larry, I'll **** your crack whore farm girl mother. Yeah that happened all the time in the super hard 80s.

:rolleyes:

I never said anything about the 80's. But I am saying the NBA is a girl scouts tea party compared to NHL and NFL.

12evolution 9
05-01-2011, 09:12 PM

theres a difference between joking and just plain out spiteful.

I.e : Yo yo mama can make that with the fat on her stomach
rather than actually using maybe truthful information and applying it as a joke. Paul Pierce should have got his *** kicked by Wade and then LEbron.

That just spiteful what he said, that is the type of **** you say when you bout to SCRAP someone, at least where i'm from.

Sadds The Gr8
05-01-2011, 09:13 PM
the NBA is soooooo soft.....

JB0B0
05-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Keith Bogans called Jeff Foster a ***** according to a friend of mine who went to a game. He didn't get T'ed up for it though. Trash talk is part of the game.

Avenged
05-01-2011, 09:15 PM
I'm not sure if an ejection was warranted for this.. since they are only words..

BUT

It is inappropriate and very classless. Can't say I'm surprised though if this is indeed true. There's no reason to act like a coward and bring someones mother into this. If you want to insult, insult the player, insult the team..

DaBear
Keith Bogans called Jeff Foster a ***** according to a friend of mine who went to a game. He didn't get T'ed up for it though. Trash talk is part of the game.

Foster should have been ejected for two flagrant fouls, so I guess the refs factored that in.

2-15's4-22's
man if we are playing a game and someone talks about my mom ill just think to myself ****ing idiot but if a mutha****er says he is going to **** my MOM???!!!!, thats a diff story ...... i played bball for my highschool and even there they talk alot of ***** but a man never told me he is going to f my mom sorry but thats to much thats why i hope he did not say that. i dont get how people who dont know PP personally are on here saying he wouldnt say that how do they know what he would and wouldnt say

carnage101
05-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Doesn't matter whether you think it's soft or not. It's just plain wrong and it's a big punk move, but I wouldn't expect any less from Pierce. If he did indeed say that, then the ejection was warranted.

growing up i was suspended from third grade for punching someone who made fun of my mom who had cancer at the time. My teachers and principals didn't suspend the kid who made the comment. The lesson i learned was i was wrong for punching him. Moral of the story people can say mean things but a test of one true character is how they respond to it. Lets see what happens next.

Azzacadabra
Laugh all you want, point is paul also had the audacity to post on TWITTER what he said. A suspension should be given out. Stupid move by him.

And an even more inane statement by you. Trash talk is normal. If the league is gonna be so anal about it then there's no point in deeming anything a playoff atmosphere. Suspension off of a tweet gimme a break. People need to grow a back bone and stop being so politically correct. This isn't the fairy basketball association.

Sadds The Gr8

rather than actually using maybe truthful information and applying it as a joke. Paul Pierce should have got his *** kicked by Wade and then LEbron.

That just spiteful what he said, that is the type of **** you say when you bout to SCRAP someone, at least where i'm from.

it's always used out of spite in the middle of the game. you're not gonna say "your mom is a ho hahahahahahah JUST KIDDING" to an opponent...the whole point of trash talk like that is to get your opponent off his game and/or make him snap and retaliate so he could get ejected.

Sergio1984
That's nice.

It's hilarious, I chuckled a little bit. But put yourself in that position, not funny then, at all.

But I agree, I doubt he actually said that.

Well we don't have to worry about if it was us. Obviously we'd respond how he did, it doesn't take away from the fact that it's funny. Is it right, no, was it funny as hell seeing as it's a clever thing to say considering Delonte is on Boston's team and Lebron is on the Heat, YES!

Sofnr
A lot of the momma jokes would go away if Lebron's mom would quit ****ing NBA players.

DaVille
05-01-2011, 09:17 PM
A lot of the momma jokes would go away if Lebron's mom would quit ****ing NBA players.

lol

JB0B0
05-01-2011, 09:17 PM
If he gets suspended for saying that then the NBA truly is pulling for Miami.

SteBO
05-01-2011, 09:18 PM
growing up i was suspended from third grade for punching someone who made fun of my mom who had cancer at the time. My teachers and principals didn't suspend the kid who made the comment. The lesson i learned was i was wrong for punching him. Moral of the story people can say mean things but a test of one true character is how they respond to it. Lets see what happens next.
So true. Very well said. I'm looking forward to Pierce and Wade matching up against each other in game 2 as well. Looking at replays though, Wade did instigate it.

BALLER71

There's a huge difference between Bogans saying "Jeff, you're a *****." to him saying "Jeff, your mom is my *****."

Trash talk is a huge part of the game. Ask Gary Payton. But I highly doubt it's okay to make insults about one's mother.

SteBO
If he gets suspended for saying that then the NBA truly is pulling for Miami.
NBA isn't that soft

I hope....

jockrider
05-01-2011, 09:19 PM
it's always used out of spite in the middle of the game. you're not gonna say "your mom is a ho hahahahahahah JUST KIDDING" to an opponent...the whole point of trash talk like that is to get your opponent off his game and/or make him snap and retaliate so he could get ejected.

your right still, but posting it on twitter is a ***** move styll

carnage101
05-01-2011, 09:20 PM
There's a huge difference between Bogans saying "Jeff, you're a *****." to him saying "Jeff, your mom is my *****."

Trash talk is a huge part of the game. Ask Gary Payton. But I highly doubt it's okay to make insults about one's mother.

i didn't know the nba can control the 1st amendment.

kswissdaf
05-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Yet you guys say lebron is classless. I'm sorry I'm might offend ppl but what a disgusting piece of **** muli and the same *****es that saying ppl r to sensitive are the ppl saying what lebron did this summer was the worst thing that ever happened **** paul pierce and **** all the ppl who think he desreves "props" for this

Lil Half Dead
05-01-2011, 09:21 PM

You don't scrap someone, a scrap's the fight itself, you MURK someone.

Sadds The Gr8
05-01-2011, 09:22 PM
your right still, but posting it on twitter is a ***** move styll

the twitter thing i can agree with, because they say that w/e is said on the court, stays on the court. but i still think this is hilarious

JB0B0
05-01-2011, 09:23 PM
lol there's no difference between insulting a mom rather than a player. It's an insult regardless. To be honest, KG's cancer patient comment towards Villanueva was 10x worse than Pierce's comment.

Sergio1984
Yet you guys say lebron is classless. I'm sorry I'm might offend ppl but what a disgusting piece of **** muli and the same *****es that saying ppl r to sensitive are the ppl saying what lebron did this summer was the worst thing that ever happened **** paul pierce and **** all the ppl who think he desreves "props" for this

Well that's nice, I don't think anyone is giving him props, we're saying it's hilarious. Relax

jockrider
the twitter thing i can agree with, because they say that w/e is said on the court, stays on the court. but i still think this is hilarious

yeah lmao,.

DaBear
05-01-2011, 09:26 PM
lol there's no difference between insulting a mom rather than a player. It's an insult regardless. To be honest, KG's cancer patient comment towards Villanueva was 10x worse than Pierce's comment.

I agree with this, which is why KG is a classless piece of ****. Joking about someone's mother is one thing, but joking about people who are dieing is another.

MCMG
05-01-2011, 09:28 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/Vin_Rock2

It's fake. SMH at all you people who believed it. This is why I don't use twitter.

kjoke
05-01-2011, 09:30 PM
And an even more inane statement by you. Trash talk is normal. If the league is gonna be so anal about it then there's no point in deeming anything a playoff atmosphere. Suspension off of a tweet gimme a break. People need to grow a back bone and stop being so politically correct. This isn't the fairy basketball association.

Had KG tweeted something like "i told Charlie that he looks like a cancer patient and that he sucks and thats why i got suspended" he would get suspended. Dont get me wrong i want pierce in for game 2 to make it a nice series, but you dont go posting **** on twitter about what you told a player on the court. If you dont think the nba will look into this, and give pierce a penalty for giving the league a bad name, then thats i little naive of you

DaBear
05-01-2011, 09:30 PM

It's fake. SMH at all you people who believed it. This is why I don't use twitter.

Where does it say it's fake?

unleashthebeast
05-01-2011, 09:31 PM

wtf does this link have to do with anything? lol

MCMG
05-01-2011, 09:32 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/Vin_Rock2/status/64847556148076544

zo649117
05-01-2011, 09:34 PM
So classy

mets77

A nobody trying to get a name by taking credit for that

rhino17
No one should ever be ejected for trash talking

this has become a league of *******

Jewelz0376
05-01-2011, 09:35 PM

:confused:

DaBear

This doesn't mean it's fake. I could go on there and say I did it too. Big deal.

RZZZA
being classy is over rated any way. This isn't a tea party. A tea party is where you'd want people to be classy, not on a basketball court.

Refs are ruining the sport! they're not supposed to be out there enforcing rules against rude language. It's ridiculous.

MCMG
05-01-2011, 09:36 PM

:confused:

here

Hiphopopotamus
05-01-2011, 09:36 PM

Ageed. KG's was way worse.

That being said, PP's is pretty funny. Vastly, wrong and inappropriate, but funny. I don't really care, though. Players get after it all the time. Everyone just needs to take their midols and settle down.

Jewelz0376
05-01-2011, 09:37 PM
being classy is over rated any way. This isn't a tea party. A tea party is where you'd want people to be classy, not on a basketball court.

Refs are ruining the sport! they're not supposed to be out there enforcing rules against rude language. It's ridiculous.

This

MCMG
05-01-2011, 09:39 PM
This doesn't mean it's fake. I could go on there and say I did it too. Big deal.

And it's easy fake a retweet

Also, some of his retweets were also fake that came from Shaq

Here are some tweets from his profile

RT @paulpierce34: In the Locker room chillin <--- THIS

RT @THE_REAL_SHAQ: Tweeting from the bench. Twitter what's up <-- you got a lot heart for this s**t

Hiphopopotamus
05-01-2011, 09:39 PM

RZZZA, back in action. I usually read your posts in the Bulls forum. Where have you been?

HuRRiCaNeS324
05-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Hope this reminds everyone the pile of **** these Celtic players are.

If Pierce says something like that, imagine what the king of **** talking says throughout the game.

Lol i have no idea how anyone can cheer for these bastards other than Celtic fans.

The Flash
05-01-2011, 09:40 PM
IT's part of the show guys, relax and enjoy it. You wont change anything by arguing about it anyway

RZZZA
05-01-2011, 09:41 PM
RZZZA, back in action. I usually read your posts in the Bulls forum. Where have you been?

on a long vacation :(

MCMG
05-01-2011, 09:41 PM

If Pierce says something like that, imagine what the king of **** talking says throughout the game.

Lol i have no idea how anyone can cheer for these bastards other than Celtic fans.

It's fake. :facepalm:

Hiphopopotamus
05-01-2011, 09:42 PM
IT's part of the show guys, relax and enjoy it. You wont change anything by arguing about it anyway

This. Besides, Wade's fans should probably be happy, cuz he will probably go on even more of a rampage now.

Dash
05-01-2011, 09:43 PM
That is just ****ing halrious.

Now I <3 paul peirce.

Hiphopopotamus
05-01-2011, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=RZZZA;17742685]on a long vacation :([/QUOT

I see. Well, welcome back dude. Don't let the man get you down lol.

tonyd3b54
05-01-2011, 09:46 PM
I have never been more proud to have Pierce on my team than I am right now.

/end thread

Dash
05-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Lol I can't believe some of you guys are calling Peirce a *****.

I mean he is a *****, but not for this.

This is ****ing hilarious, I don't understand how you get mad at this, if I was a heat fan, id be laughing my *** off.

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 09:54 PM

Completely agree. The more vulgar the better. If the league is gonna ban trash talking then every player on that floor will get tossed.

JayHunter
05-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Rotflmao

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 09:58 PM

You're gonna suspend guys for posting on Twitter? Give me a break.

Sadds The Gr8
05-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Lol I can't believe some of you guys are calling Peirce a *****.

I mean he is a *****, but not for this.

This is ****ing hilarious, I don't understand how you get mad at this, if I was a heat fan, id be laughing my *** off.

exactly. this **** is classic

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 10:02 PM

You really are putting your Miami heat team on a pedestal. You don't think LeBron, or Wade, or Bosh makes rude or insulting comments?

RZZZA
05-01-2011, 10:03 PM
You're gonna suspend guys for posting on Twitter? Give me a break.

I wouldn't be surprised actually, the league might be heading that way. A lot of incidents in the various major sports of players and managers going on twitter and making themselves, their ball clubs and their league look bad.

a ban on twitter-ing might be in the future

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 10:06 PM

The whole point of trash talk is to get inside the other guys head. This isn't Pleasantville. I'm sure if the Heat did something of this nature you would be on the other side of the argument.

Sly Guy
05-01-2011, 10:06 PM
haha, anything to get under the opponent's skin, LOL. It's a game, people talk all kinds of junk, best thing to do is to talk junk back.

camador22
05-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Philly was breakfast, Celtics are lunch, Hawks or Bulls will be a snack and Lakers for dinner ;)

fishfan79
05-01-2011, 10:10 PM
doesnt surprise me Pierce is the guy that acts like a flopping soccer player that needed to get wheeled away but back two minutes later for the game. He couldnt win for the life of him before the trades now he acts like a child.

That said it is pretty funny :) But, he did deserve to get tossed for that. He should of been tossed for the headbut anyways.

Sadds The Gr8
05-01-2011, 10:16 PM
I wouldn't be surprised actually, the league might be heading that way. A lot of incidents in the various major sports of players and managers going on twitter and making themselves, their ball clubs and their league look bad.

a ban on twitter-ing might be in the future

i think it'll just be a heavy fine like Kobe's. no way he gets suspended

Ray_R
05-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Lol.

hugepatsfan
05-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Why Pierce? Not saying this isn't ****ing hilarious, but why?

TylerSL
05-01-2011, 10:19 PM
I LOVE how everybody acts like Lebron upsetting basketball fans (The Decision) is worse than being a coward and bringing people's mothers into an arguement, then attacking somebody on a social networking site :facepalm: Peirce is a COWARD

Arch Stanton
Philly was breakfast, Celtics are lunch, Hawks or Bulls will be a snack and Lakers for dinner ;)

And let me guess your plot will thicken with "LeBron is the GOAT." Or "Let's build statues of Wade, LeBron, and Bosh."

John Walls Era
Of course Pierce would delete it. Its funny, but be a man and leave it there. Don't delete it.

TylerSL
05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
also the Heat won, Celtics lost. The refs were bad, but they werent any worse than all the other refs in all the other games...... The refs made bad calls on both sides. Stop QQing about the refs. The Celtics let JJ have 6 wide open shots in 1 quarter. They deserved to lose....

P-O-Z
05-01-2011, 10:21 PM
"Its a damn shame the guy who stabbed him 11 yrs ago didn't finish the job." Guess who said that

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 10:21 PM
I LOVE how everybody acts like Lebron upsetting basketball fans (The Decision) is worse than being a coward and bringing people's mothers into an arguement, then attacking somebody on a social networking site :facepalm: Peirce is a COWARD

So LeBron never attacked someone on a social networking site? Or is because since LeBron did it it doesn't really count. Sort of like when LeBron fouls someone it doesn't count. I get your logic. :facepalm:

TylerSL
05-01-2011, 10:22 PM
And let me guess your plot will thicken with "LeBron is the GOAT." Or "Let's build statues of Wade, LeBron, and Bosh."

build a statue of Wade, yes they should already do that. Depending on how the Heat do with in the next 6 years is whether or not we should put statues of James and/or Bosh. Also you are the one calling Lebron goat, not us...

Sadds The Gr8
05-01-2011, 10:23 PM

Lebron did that to the Cavs and Dan Gilbert

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 10:24 PM
"Its a damn shame the guy who stabbed him 11 yrs ago didn't finish the job." Guess who said that

Who said it?

TylerSL
05-01-2011, 10:25 PM

no accually he did not. He did not violate his contract while with the Cavs and left in FA..... He didnt owe anything to them, infact he made that franchise. He had every right to leave....

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 10:25 PM
build a statue of Wade, yes they should already do that. Depending on how the Heat do with in the next 6 years is whether or not we should put statues of James and/or Bosh. Also you are the one calling Lebron goat, not us...

I just know your story map so well.

J4KOP99
05-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Now ****ing way is that true. If it is... well, I don't even know what to say. That's ridiculous either way.

Chi StateOfMind
05-01-2011, 10:27 PM

Lol at ur sig bro I never really looked at it until now. And is that Barney lol.

TylerSL
05-01-2011, 10:28 PM
So LeBron never attacked someone on a social networking site? Or is because since LeBron did it it doesn't really count. Sort of like when LeBron fouls someone it doesn't count. I get your logic. :facepalm:

I like how that is the only thing you bolded. You did not attack the fact that I stated Lebron hurting basketball fans (Cavs fans such as yourself) is worse than being a coward and bringing somebodys mother into it.... And Lebron would be wrong to do that as well.... You also say you get my logic, yet I never once brought Lebron into it, you did....

TylerSL
05-01-2011, 10:30 PM
I just know your story map so well.

exept you dont. You dont know anything about me. If you knew me so well, you would know Lebron is my 5th favorite player on the team....

Arch Stanton
no accually he did not. He did not violate his contract while with the Cavs and left in FA..... He didnt owe anything to them, infact he made that franchise. He had every right to leave....

I think he means LeBron tweeted about Gilbert and the Cavs.
And you're right he did have a right to leave. But he didn't have to deceive them and leave them high and dry on national TV after quitting in the playoffs. And he didn't make that franchise. They were successful before LeBron and they'll be successful again. It's not like LeBron won them anything other than his own personal achievement awards.

justinnum1
classless piece of ****

Panthers4life
05-01-2011, 10:33 PM
hahahaha classic

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 10:34 PM
I like how that is the only thing you bolded. You did not attack the fact that I stated Lebron hurting basketball fans (Cavs fans such as yourself) is worse than being a coward and bringing somebodys mother into it.... And Lebron would be wrong to do that as well.... You also say you get my logic, yet I never once brought Lebron into it, you did....

So then you're saying LeBron is a coward right? And I believe you did bring LeBron into it. Go back and read what you said. You must have short term memory or something???

shizzle09
05-01-2011, 10:34 PM
nope, no way this is legit. even he is not that stupid

TylerSL
05-01-2011, 10:36 PM
I think he means LeBron tweeted about Gilbert and the Cavs.
And you're right he did have a right to leave. But he didn't have to deceive them and leave them high and dry on national TV after quitting in the playoffs. And he didn't make that franchise. They were successful before LeBron and they'll be successful again. It's not like LeBron won them anything other than his own personal achievement awards.

Accually Lebron did make the franchise. They were succesful like 10 years before Lebron. When he was drafted they were last in attendance and when he left they were first. I also like the last statement you made. When he made them sooooooo much money in attendance jersey sales, ect.

D1JM
05-01-2011, 10:37 PM
his account probably got hacked.

Sadds The Gr8
05-01-2011, 10:37 PM
i'm not talking about the decision. i'm talking about his Karma is a ***** tweet/God sees everything. that referred to the Cavs. I never blamed him for the decision debacle.

Lol at ur sig bro I never really looked at it until now. And is that Barney lol.

i think it is barney lol...the Raps fans lost a sig bet to the Pistons fans on which team would have the better record, so now raps fans have to use this sig :facepalm:

it's not much to brag about for them though...it's like comparing who's **** smells worse lol.

pd1dish
05-01-2011, 10:41 PM

i absolutely hate the celtics as a team but i have always loved KG because i think his attitude is hilarious, Allen because of his perfect jumpshot, and i was somewhat neutral with Pierce. that comment made me love him.

i like how he is perfectly honest too because most guys would be like "i said something that i now regret and i apologize for my actions" or some bs like that but Pierce was being real. i wish more athletes were like this.

and you know that he was probably forced by the NBA to delete that post on twitter.

SwatTeam
05-01-2011, 10:44 PM
as a hawks fan, this is the first time i've seen a player come at the celtics when they play their mind games and not back down.

In the 3rd game of the reg season, KG set a hard LEGAL screen on Mike Miller - which looked bad - and sent him to the floor. Wade then shoved KG on the ensuing rebound. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8De_IU4k0
Then the last game of the reg season, JO and LBJ get into it and Wade comes in to defend his "man." Getting into a shoving match with PP.
Then Game 1, we see DWade stick up for JJ less than a minute after that attempted smooch by Pierce by lowering his shoulder into PP on his baseline screen. PP gets ejected.
So the question is this: Dwyane Wade = Bill Laimbeer? I think he was pissed after KG/PP punked his boy QRich in last years playoffs and he did nothing about it. This year, he aint having none of that ish.

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Accually Lebron did make the franchise. They were succesful like 10 years before Lebron. When he was drafted they were last in attendance and when he left they were first. I also like the last statement you made. When he made them sooooooo much money in attendance jersey sales, ect.

So the thirty something years before LeBron came somehow that franchise didn't fair? It was LeBron that made the franchise not guys like Mark Price, Brad Doherty, Austin Carr all those guys are irrelevant. Even though they made the playoffs countless time before LeBron.
Also I don't recall Miami having extraordinary attendance records over the years as well.
Your bias and homerism is really pathetic!

Sofnr
05-01-2011, 10:46 PM

Some random Miami fan on another basketball forum.

theheatles
05-01-2011, 10:47 PM
...even Player X in espn the mag said mothers are off limits...paul pierce was obv very frustrated that he was getting his *** handed to him so he went below the belt with an insult and it backfired, dumb *** turtle

http://www.obsessedwithsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/paul-pierce-halloween-frog-1.jpg

TylerSL
05-01-2011, 10:49 PM
So the thirty something years before LeBron came somehow that franchise didn't fair? It was LeBron that made the franchise not guys like Mark Price, Brad Doherty, Austin Carr all those guys are irrelevant. Even though they made the playoffs countless time before LeBron.
Also I don't recall Miami having extraordinary attendance records over the years as well.
Your bias and homerism is really pathetic!

lol at your arguement. When I mean, Lebron made the franchise I dont mean before he was born lol. I mean like the exact year before he went to Cleveland they were aweful and nobody went to the games. When he left they had back to back 60 win seasons and were #1 in attendance. Lebron cant do for Miami what he did for Cleveland because fans were already showing up because they had Wade..... If anybody's bias and homerism is pathetic it is yours, but I am not gonna continue to argue with you in a pointless pissing contest........

J4KOP99
05-01-2011, 10:49 PM
The more I think about this, the more I wonder...

Maybe Paul Pierce and Beetlejuice (from the Howard Stern show) are the same person?

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 10:52 PM
lol at your arguement. When I mean, Lebron made the franchise I dont mean before he was born lol. I mean like the exact year before he went to Cleveland they were aweful and nobody went to the games. When he left they had back to back 60 win seasons and were #1 in attendance. Lebron cant do for Miami what he did for Cleveland because fans were already showing up because they had Wade..... If anybody's bias and homerism is pathetic it is yours, but I am not gonna continue to argue with you in a pointless pissing contest........

Okay well a lot of teams have poor attendance records when teams aren't playing well. Heat fans had attendance problems earlier this year with a WHITE HOT team. Plus I'm sure if you looked at attendance records of the Heat at some point they were in misery just like the Cavs. I would look it up but I don't really care that much about you or your opinions.

jzero
05-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Okay well a lot of teams have poor attendance records when teams aren't playing well. Heat fans had attendance problems earlier this year with a WHITE HOT team. Plus I'm sure if you looked at attendance records of the Heat at some point they were in misery just like the Cavs. I would look it up but I don't really care that much about you or your opinions.

no1 cares about urs

TylerSL
05-01-2011, 10:56 PM

Accually they didnt. Fans just were not showing up until the second quarter. Yea the Heat were in misery fanbase wise, then they drafted Wade...

TylerSL
05-01-2011, 10:57 PM
no1 cares about urs

I didnt respond to that because I dont want to continue arguing with a mad Cavs fan...

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 11:03 PM
no1 cares about urs

Thanks! Coming from a Heat fan I take that as a compliment.

John Walls Era
05-01-2011, 11:03 PM
How is this still up... :pity:

still1ballin
05-01-2011, 11:06 PM
:laugh2:

hugepatsfan
05-01-2011, 11:08 PM
The 2nd tech was BS. I just saw what happened. I'm sorry, but you don't throw a guy out of a playoff game for trash talk. You just don't.

THE MTL
05-01-2011, 11:10 PM
Lol I wanna see Paul Pierce say that to Lebron James face.

NYK4L
05-01-2011, 11:11 PM
No way he has the balls to tweet that.

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 11:12 PM

I'm sure he'd have no problem saying it. He spit in LeBron's face when LeBron played for the Cavs.

jzero
05-01-2011, 11:12 PM

well hell say it coz he knows it wont get hurt
i wana see him say it during the regular season

hugepatsfan
05-01-2011, 11:14 PM
The official after the game said that Pierce was ejected for pointing at Wade and taunting. Look at the replay. He didn't point at Wade. The second tech was BS. Oh well. It's over and even though I wasn't able to watch it seems like that was hardly the reason BOS lost.

hugepatsfan
05-01-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm sure he'd have no problem saying it. He spit in LeBron's face when LeBron played for the Cavs.

I thought he spit at the CLE bench, not LBJ in particular... still, I don't think Pierce is afraid to trash talk. He's proven that time and time again.

hugepatsfan
05-01-2011, 11:16 PM
As a side not, I think this definately confirms that the rumors are true about Delonte and Gloria. :laugh2:

Arch Stanton
05-01-2011, 11:19 PM
I thought he spit at the CLE bench, not LBJ in particular... still, I don't think Pierce is afraid to trash talk. He's proven that time and time again.

Like I said before talking trash is a part of the game. The whole point is to get in the other guys head. I don't think Paul Pierce is really gonna go out and bang Wade's mom. He's not as unstable as Delonte. But he's gonna try and get a psychological advantage over Wade and LeBron.

gotoHcarolina52
05-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Great day today:

(1) Heat trounces Boston
(2) My girl Paula gets sent to the showers early
(3) Celtics, Cavs, and Bulls fans whine about officiating
(4) Osama Bin Laden reported dead; his carcass in US custody

Rest In **** Osama Bin Laden!!!!

Hell yes!

The Flash
05-01-2011, 11:23 PM
The more I think about this, the more I wonder...

Maybe Paul Pierce and Beetlejuice (from the Howard Stern show) are the same person?

hahahahhahaha they kind of look the same too

TylerSL
05-01-2011, 11:23 PM
ah, my post was deleted. Oh well, great day for America and the world, thats all that matters!!

TylerSL
05-01-2011, 11:24 PM
great day today:

(1) heat trounces boston
(2) my girl paula gets sent to the showers early
(3) celtics, cavs, and bulls fans whine about officiating
(4) osama bin laden reported dead; his carcass in us custody

rest in **** osama bin laden!!!!

Hell yes!

this

Lakers + Giants
05-01-2011, 11:28 PM
I'm a lakers fan, but props to Pierce. LMAO!

effen5
05-01-2011, 11:33 PM
LMFAO ****IN PAUL PIERCE I LOVE IT!

and for the people that say its classless...its the playoffs get over it...Michael Jordan used to tell the other team " I WILL ****IN KILL YOU" so get over it.

tyfreaks brotha
05-01-2011, 11:35 PM
As a side not, I think this definately confirms that the rumors are true about Delonte and Gloria. :laugh2:

Avenged
05-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Okay guys.. I know we're excited about his death but this is not the thread for it. Check out the GD forum and post your opinions in there.

evadatam5150
05-01-2011, 11:48 PM

Truly all Pierce is good for these days besides chucking up unwarranted 3's.. But hey if you're going to go, then go big... That was a solid contribution.. :D

Honestly, can they eject a player for talking trash to another player..?? Or is this just another King James and his royal court rule..??

JonnyBrav000
05-01-2011, 11:56 PM
It is classless but anyone saying he deserved to be kicked out because of it is being a *****. NBA playoffs. That ref should get banned for the rest of the playoffs for kicking Pierce out. You don't eject a star in the playoffs for anything verbal, only something physical. Ref is definitely a douche for doing that. Tired of the NBA slurping Lebron. When it's all said and done he won't even be a Jordan, so why go such great lengths to protect that selfish prick. It's not like anyone else heard it.

AntiG
05-01-2011, 11:58 PM

NYK4L
05-01-2011, 11:59 PM
LMFAO ****IN PAUL PIERCE I LOVE IT!

and for the people that say its classless...its the playoffs get over it...Michael Jordan used to tell the other team " I WILL ****IN KILL YOU" so get over it.

Of course but we all know he wasn't actually gonna kill them, but LBJ'S mom actually got ****ed by D.WEST :D

Arch Stanton
05-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Of course but we all know he wasn't actually gonna kill them, but LBJ'S mom actually got ****ed by D.WEST :D

Yeah and I don't think Pierce is gonna bang Wades mom. Plus she's probably not as bat **** crazy as Gloria.

mttwlsn16
05-02-2011, 12:05 AM

tahnk u....this is something i would expect from kobe

magic0320
05-02-2011, 12:06 AM
tahnk u....this is something i would expect from kobe

and u :facepalm:

NYK4L
05-02-2011, 12:08 AM
[QUOTE=Arch Stanton;17745783]Yeah and I don't think Pierce is gonna bang Wades mom. Plus she's probably not as bat sh-t crazy as Gloria.[/QUOTE

Let's hope for wade's sake.

SportsFanatic10
05-02-2011, 12:14 AM
lol at this....like this was the first badly officiated game in playoff history or something? give me a break it happens. obviously me being a heat fan people will discount my opinion but i didn't think there was too much wrong with it.

lebron got bear hugged twice early on and then jones does it to peirce with no flagrants for any of them. peirced deserved both Ts and both times they were double Ts Jones and Wade both got one too. Paul just needs to stop being a fake tough guy (as durant would put it lol) and stay out of that kinda stuff if he wants to be able to stay in the game.

SportsFanatic10
05-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Yeah and I don't think Pierce is gonna bang Wades mom. Plus she's probably not as bat sh-t crazy as Gloria.

haha apparently she used to be an addict and in jail and what not but i heard she's different now and wade bought her a church that she runs now. maybe lebron has hope after all.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-02-2011, 12:16 AM
the most classless players in the league are on the Heat..

Fixed

IndiansFan337
05-02-2011, 12:18 AM
Awesome!!! :laugh2:

Jaji
05-02-2011, 12:25 AM
EDIT-APT Its a real problem in the community.

ewing
05-02-2011, 12:25 AM
I told ya. He got tosed b/c he did something to hurt D Wade's feelings. Thats not allowed. Did 2006 teach people anything????

hugepatsfan
05-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Pierce really didn't need to say this, or make it public more specifically. If I was a player I'd talk **** to Lebron about this all the time. Get in his head, make him mad, bait him into something stupid, etc. But that doesn't mean you go public w/ it. You just don't do that to a guy who, even though he plays on the other team, is supposed to be in your "fraternity."

marlinsfan24
05-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Pierce really didn't need to say this, or make it public more specifically. If I was a player I'd talk **** to Lebron about this all the time. Get in his head, make him mad, bait him into something stupid, etc. But that doesn't mean you go public w/ it. You just don't do that to a guy who, even though he plays on the other team, is supposed to be in your "fraternity."

Exactly. This is the kind of thing that should be considered an issue with the upcoming CBA talks. If the players are not united, it does not bode well for their future.

SportsFanatic10
05-02-2011, 12:36 AM
I told ya. He got tosed b/c he did something to hurt D Wade's feelings. Thats not allowed. Did 2006 teach people anything????

lol wade refered to it after the game as "some gibberish". and 06 probably taught most people that wade is a top 3 talent in the nba.

evadatam5150
05-02-2011, 12:41 AM
Great day today:

(1) Heat trounces Boston
(2) My girl Paula gets sent to the showers early
(3) Celtics, Cavs, and Bulls fans whine about officiating

Rest In **** Osama Bin Laden!!!!

Hell yes!

(1) Heat trounces Boston - A 9 point win isn't really what most consider a trouncing..
(2) My girl Paula gets sent to the showers early - Your girl..?? Really.. If that's what you're in to we aren't judging.. :D
(3) Celtics, Cavs, and Bulls fans whine about officiating - At one point in the 1st Qtr Wade runs head first into a stationary defender knocking him on his ace, ref lets it go allowing Wade to pop and make a shot then calls a foul on the defenders who's on his ace.. It was very comical and really telling of what was to come the rest of the game.. i'm no fan of either team and I don't really care who wins, but I will say the officiating was painful to watch..

Chacarron
05-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Paul Pierce is all talk.

gboogy
05-02-2011, 12:54 AM
I dont, my homie cuts in a shop that knicks players go to and last yr an ex celtic player was in there talking about how Pierce is an arrogant prick and treated the rookies and lower salary guys like **** cuz they dont make 8 digits...

I'm usually skeptical about alot of things but y do I believe this? Watever he said he still shouldn't have been ejected even though I hate the guy

KingPosey
05-02-2011, 12:57 AM
good one Paul....

:rimshot:.........:cricket:.......:cricket:

MrfadeawayJB
05-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Ok so the first one was def a tech, the second one was a little more questionable. But all i want to know is why is Paul Pierce letting a scrub like James Jones get on his nerves. Spoelstra prob told jones to try and get into pierces head, and thus resulted in a tech. Paul Pierce failed his team on this one. Thinkk about it, if thier was a fist fight and a series long suspension between these two, which team would hurt more from it? Boston easily

ewing
05-02-2011, 01:15 AM
lol wade refered to it after the game as "some gibberish". and 06 probably taught most people that wade is a top 3 talent in the nba.

who was given a championship?

shizzle09
05-02-2011, 03:00 AM
I swear. PSD consists of a bunch of whining children. It's the fouls, Wade gets all the calls. GTFO. Heat controlled this game from jump street and people in here complaining about foul calls. Pierce headbutted James Jones regardless of what Jones may have done. Thats a tech. Pierce reacted to Wade intentionally lunging into him by obviously saying something the ref heard quite clearly. thats a tech. Plain and simple Pierce blew it. Regardless the celtics werent exactly on point today. they missed 20 of their first 26 shots!!!! People can say what they want about Heat fans but nothing is worse than the group of people on here "always" complaining about foul calls. Not just the ones directed towards the heat. It's been all playoffs long. The worst call of the playoffs was Garnetts moving screen/trip/elbow that knocked Douglas down allowing Allen to hit the game winner in game 1. Now Celtics fans crying foul. really? The heat clearly out played the C's today and it's somehow still the refs fault. It's only one game. calm the **** down people.

jzero
05-02-2011, 03:16 AM
who was given a championship?

not ewing :speechless:

shizzle09
05-02-2011, 03:38 AM

did he really say it though? i find it hard to believe he would actually say something like that. For one it would be all over the internet if he did and two Wade would have flipped the **** out as well as LBJ if he said it. i could be wrong though

WHODAT8o8
05-02-2011, 03:38 AM
If this is true, just shows wade and lebron are a bumch of pussys for not doing anything about it.

shizzle09
05-02-2011, 04:00 AM
If this is true, just shows wade and lebron are a bumch of pussys for not doing anything about it.

say what you want about LBJ but Wade has never backed down from anyone. Thats why i find it really hard to believe he actually said that on the court. Maybe he decided to say that after the game while he was heated but no way those words were used on the court

MickeyMgl
05-02-2011, 04:59 AM

Trash talk is trash talk, but that's just foul. Way out of bounds.

ldawg
05-02-2011, 05:53 AM
one of the best playoff match ups and the zebras are about to spoil it.

ldawg
05-02-2011, 05:57 AM
Boston would have won if Paul was not ejected.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-02-2011, 06:02 AM

lol no:facepalm:

LakersIn5
05-02-2011, 08:37 AM

LOL! even with paul the heat were killing the celtics. if pierce wasnt ejected the heat lead will reach 20+

JordansBulls
05-02-2011, 08:40 AM

:speechless:

Raidaz4Life
05-02-2011, 08:55 AM
As much as I cannot stand the Heat, I seriously hope they destroy the Celtics if Pierce actually said that.

Knickrocketsfan
05-02-2011, 09:39 AM
hate both teams. Bot lmao at pierce that is such a funny thing to say

Tarheels23
05-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Lol no way that I believe this

daleja424
05-02-2011, 10:04 AM
I doubt this is legit... but if it is all I can say is that it wouldn't suprise me. The Celtics have acquired as many dirty and douchey players as possible over the past 5 years, and as a result I am never suprised to see them at the center of stuff like this.

Pierzynski4Prez
05-02-2011, 10:30 AM
This is hilarious, hope its true. Wonder what grandma wade thinks about this.

mikealike305
05-02-2011, 10:47 AM
man, if this is true.... pierce is an classless ***hole....

Eightyfive Y'aw
05-02-2011, 10:58 AM
i do too. there was a tweet from paul pierce a few months ago and it got everyones attention. it turned out to not be from pierce himself. we've seen athletes twitters say something controversial and it turned out it wasnt really them. pierce wouldnt say this on twitter and let everyone see that.

Yes he would. And yes they do. But what makes it so funny is when 2 days later they say "Uh oh ya man my account was hacked dawg. I didn't evensay that stuff".

See thats just it with Twitter, Celebs and Prosare not widely know for their intelligence (generalized truth!).
So without their agent or PR lady right next to them they sometimes get potty mouth. Then find out later that the world and facts disagree with them.
Que damage control.

But I love the comments rude as they are. No love.

Eightyfive Y'aw
05-02-2011, 11:06 AM
I doubt this is legit... but if it is all I can say is that it wouldn't suprise me. The Celtics have acquired as many dirty and douchey players as possible over the past 5 years, and as a result I am never suprised to see them at the center of stuff like this.

:violin:

The Celtics have acquired as many dirty and douchey players as possible...
LoL @ the Celtic FO evil genius trying to muck the grace and beauty of the Miami Heat and they're journey to not 5 not 6 not 7....championships!
Google Justin Timberlake then Cry Me a River.

daleja424
05-02-2011, 11:12 AM
:violin:

The Celtics have acquired as many dirty and douchey players as possible...
LoL @ the Celtic FO evil genius trying to muck the grace and beauty of the Miami Heat and they're journey to not 5 not 6 not 7....championships!
Google Justin Timberlake then Cry Me a River.

lol... Im not the one crying... its the Celts that are whining.

They play dirty basketball, then whine about it when they get spanked in a physical game...

To deny that the Celts are the dirtiest team in basketball would be comical. All I said is that it wouldn't suprise me if Pierce did say this... it seems entirely in his nature.

Arch Stanton
05-02-2011, 11:19 AM
lol... Im not the one crying... its the Celts that are whining.

They play dirty basketball, then whine about it when they get spanked in a physical game...

To deny that the Celts are the dirtiest team in basketball would be comical. All I said is that it wouldn't suprise me if Pierce did say this... it seems entirely in his nature.

Losing by 9 points isn't a spanking!

SteBO
05-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Losing by 9 points isn't a spanking!
9 points isn't a spanking, but MIA was up in the 17 points range almost all game long. The final score wasn't indicative of how the game really went.

KeithM98
05-02-2011, 11:23 AM
such a bull ***** ejection. NBA is SOFT. NHL > NBA

hope the NBA locks out enxt year, such a joke of a league

Vee-Rex
05-02-2011, 12:01 PM
LOL I swear PSD have some of the most sensitive posters ever. This is too funny. I'm black, and I've heard countless racist comments playing so many different games (sports included) and on the internet that it's just silly.

While Pierce's comments (if true) are inappropriate, grow some thick skin. This stuff happens a ton. Jordan said Bird was the worst trash talker ever. Do you think Bird was being classy? LOLOL.

Goodness I can't believe some people are so offended by this. Messed up stuff happens in life, if you can't shrug it off then it says more about you than the person who said it. They're only words until you take it personally. This is just hilarious. :clap:

SKINZ1017
05-02-2011, 12:01 PM
enough with the soft sissy talk...this is whats wrong with the NBA and NFL now, everybodies soft and a punk and gets in their feelings over WORDS. and ppl wonder why the worlds turning homo by the minute smmfh

AllBall
05-02-2011, 12:05 PM
This is what was really said

Pierce: I do not appreciate the way you have charged into me good sir
Wade: Poppycock! I did no such thing buddy!
Pierce: I'm not your friend, buddy
Wade: Well I'm not your buddy, pal
Pierce: I'm not your pal, guy
Wade: I'm not your guy, friend
Pierce: I'm not your friend, pal
Wade: I'm not your pal, buddy

*techs given*

mikealike305
05-02-2011, 12:09 PM

*techs given*

lmao

Gibby23
05-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Now he just gave some more ammo. Expect LBJ to light Pierce up like a christmas tree next game.

SKINZ1017
05-02-2011, 12:10 PM
say what you want about LBJ but Wade has never backed down from anyone. Thats why i find it really hard to believe he actually said that on the court. Maybe he decided to say that after the game while he was heated but no way those words were used on the court

if you mean just having a staring contest under the basket towards a bench player then no they never backed down. lbj's a bytch and wade's been turning into one ever since queen james got to MIA...i still respect wade's game, but brons just BIG he wouldnt buss a grape IMO

D-Train#35
05-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Lebron's mom made the decision to bang Delonte West. Making fun of his mother is now fair game as far as im concerned.

Cano4prez
05-02-2011, 12:13 PM

*techs given*

But really...

Wade runs into Pierce
Tech given to Wade
Personal foul on Wade
Pierce starts talking
Tech given to Pierce

Pierce was an idiot for still talking after 1 technical, the NBA will call that for a technical, hence the ejection. Pierce was an idiot

Gibby23
05-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Lebron's mom made the decision to bang Delonte West. Making fun of his mother is now fair game as far as im concerned.

Is that where lebron got the decision idea?

mikealike305
05-02-2011, 12:17 PM
such a bull ***** ejection. NBA is SOFT. NHL > NBA

hope the NBA locks out enxt year, such a joke of a league

i see...... then why exactly are u on the NBA forum again? i mean u clearly dont like the NBA then why are u hear? just another mad boston fan huh? its ok

ChicagoJ
05-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Regardless of whether or not people are too soft or he was out of line, it was a bad move on Pierce's part since this is the playoffs and it's a stupid move since it got him thrown out. Especially in the playoffs you can't let people take you out of your game.