PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when....

RAptorsNExtYeaR
04-21-2011, 04:34 PM
.... people never give you credit for being a true fan of a player WAYYY before they blew up into an all star. for example i used to talk about derrick rose back in memphis, telling all my friends how freakishly atheltic this kid was for a point guard. Everyone used to make fun of me for liking the bulls because they always BARELY made 8th seed, and Noah was "garbage" cuz he had no "offense" but i loved his hustle straight outta florida state from the beginning. Now all of a sudden Drose has the most fans in the world? what happened? I always talk about how sick JR Smith is but no one cares cuz he's not even a starter and came close to being an all star or a leader of a team, same with monta ellis.

It sucks on these forums they are comprised of 70% bandwagon fans rather than real fans. If miami traded away lebron and bosh, would you guys still be a fan of miami? if derrick rose got hurt next year, would anyone care to watch a chicago game?

comments? thoughts?

mikealike305
04-21-2011, 04:40 PM
???

Ummm where to start.... Isnt noah from florida? Not florida state?
And give u credit? I dont think being a fan is deserving of credit......

tyfreaks brotha
04-21-2011, 04:41 PM
I've been a Kings fan through thick and thin

tyfreaks brotha
04-21-2011, 04:42 PM
???

Ummm where to start.... Isnt noah from florida? Not florida state?
And give u credit? I dont think being a fan is deserving of credit......

This

Jewelz0376
04-21-2011, 04:42 PM
.... people never give you credit for being a true fan of a player WAYYY before they blew up into an all star. for example i used to talk about derrick rose back in memphis, telling all my friends how freakishly atheltic this kid was for a point guard. Everyone used to make fun of me for liking the bulls because they always BARELY made 8th seed, and Noah was "garbage" cuz he had no "offense" but i loved his hustle straight outta florida state from the beginning. Now all of a sudden Drose has the most fans in the world? what happened? I always talk about how sick JR Smith is but no one cares cuz he's not even a starter and came close to being an all star or a leader of a team, same with monta ellis.

It sucks on these forums they are comprised of 70% bandwagon fans rather than real fans. If miami traded away lebron and bosh, would you guys still be a fan of miami? if derrick rose got hurt next year, would anyone care to watch a chicago game?

comments? thoughts?

How r you going to complain about not being called a true fan and being a bandwagon fan...but yet you called the majority of psd bandwagon fans??

As far as your question goes...I have no problem with people being fans of players more than the actual team...Not everyone has a "hometown"...some people have grown up many different places..Or maybe they just grew up watching a player and they are fans of him no matter where he goes...

I honestly could care less if some1 on here doesn't think i'm a "true fan"...they don't know me so what does it really matter...I can maybe see how that might bother some people, but I've never been the type that cares about what a person online thinks about me..

Atticus Finch
04-21-2011, 04:43 PM
Not really. But I do hate it when people make threads about how not a bangwagon fan they are.

mikealike305
04-21-2011, 04:45 PM
how r you going to complain about not being called a true fan and being a bandwagon fan...but yet you called the majority of psd bandwagon fans??

As far as your question goes...i have no problem with people being fans of players more than the actual team...not everyone has a "hometown"...some people have grown up many different places..or maybe they just grew up watching a player and they are fans of him no matter where he goes...

I honestly could care less if some1 on here doesn't think i'm a "true fan"...they don't know me so what does it really matter...i can maybe see how that might bother some people, but i've never been the type that cares about what a person online thinks about me..

this.
I get called a bandwagon fan all the time. I dont care. Why would that bother me. I dont know anyone here and no one here knows me. So why would i care?

Chi StateOfMind
04-21-2011, 04:47 PM
1.)Noah went to Florida not Florida St.
2.)Most ppl dislike rose b/c everyday he's being talked about
3.)I really could care less if ppl believe im a true fan or not..i will love all chicago teams(minus cubs)and will root for them even when there garbage...
4.)As far as bandwaggoners o well dont worry bout em' just do u and worry bout u

Klivlend
04-21-2011, 04:48 PM
this.
I get called a bandwagon fan all the time. I dont care. Why would that bother me. I dont know anyone here and no one here knows me. So why would i care?

You're an easy target. You're a Heat fan with a join date of June 2010.

Sadds The Gr8
04-21-2011, 04:51 PM
you're an easy target. You're a heat fan with a join date of june 2010.

+1

Lakers + Giants
When a poster likes a team they don't notice him if he's a fan of a non contending team. As soon as that team becomes a contender that fan is a "bandwagon" fan. . . .This is just the truth of PSD. Also, everyone is worried about a fans join date, wow. All i can say is that most "bandwagon" fans wouldn't post on a forum. IMO only true fans would bother to post on a forum because they truly like talking about their team and the sport they love.

ne3xchamps
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: yet another reason why newbie's into the forum shouldn't be allowed to start a thread. :confused::confused:

sep11ie
04-21-2011, 04:55 PM

comments? thoughts?

fail

1.)Noah went to Florida not Florida St.
2.)Most ppl dislike rose b/c everyday he's being talked about
3.)I really could care less if ppl believe im a true fan or not..i will love all chicago teams(minus cubs)and will root for them even when there garbage...
4.)As far as bandwaggoners o well dont worry bout em' just do u and worry bout u

this

this

Rose-For-Prez
04-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Nope not really don't Really care what people think about my Fandom lol

mikealike305
04-21-2011, 04:56 PM
you're an easy target. You're a heat fan with a join date of june 2010.

im pretty sure lebron and bosh didnt sign til july....
Actully when i joined was when ppl started talking about wade going to chi...
But yes i understand its close to the datew he joined so that makes me a bandwagon fan... It is, what is it

ssprimetime
04-21-2011, 04:59 PM

How are you gonna talk **** about his join date when you have the same exact join date?

Lakers + Giants
04-21-2011, 05:00 PM
im pretty sure lebron and bosh didnt sign til july....
Actully when i joined was when ppl started talking about wade going to chi...
But yes i understand its close to the datew he joined so that makes me a bandwagon fan... It is, what is it

Look at my date, April 2009. 2 months before lakers won their 1st championship w/o shaq. People probably think I've only been a fan since they won the championship. What about the SF giants? they weren't contenders in 09 but last year they won it all, i bet they still will make an excuse of me being a Lakers and Giants fan. I'm just fortunate that both my teams won. IDGAF what anyone thinks, i get pissed when we lose, i jizz my pants when we win. No matter who believes me or not. :)

ne3xchamps
04-21-2011, 05:01 PM
How are you gonna talk **** about his join date when you have the same exact join date?

:burn::laugh:

ManRam
04-21-2011, 05:01 PM
This thread isn't going to go anywhere good.

No reason to have a witch-trial here and figure out who all is a "bandwagon fan" and who isn't. Who cares?