PDA

View Full Version : To the fans of LeBron, Wade, etc.

NetsPaint
04-21-2011, 02:56 AM
This is a general question, not just those two players. If you were a fan of them before they joined the Heat, and still are, do you enjoy them just as much, did you enjoy them being the only superstar on the team who would need to and scored 40+ to give the team a chance to win, or do you like the superstar duos/trios?

If you're not a fan of any superstars who got together, do you THINK you still would be if it happened with players you're a fan of?

I'm only talking about in terms of being entertained. For me, Melo/Amar'e works. LeBron, I liked watching more on the Cavaliers cause I got to see more of his passing game. Not a fan of LeBron, but yeah.

MelkyNYY
04-21-2011, 03:00 AM
Wade and LeBron were two of my favorite players in the league. Of course, playing together has robbed us of many individual highlights and individual performances but you have to commend each player on their move. Clearly they are not selfish players.

As a selfish fan, I would prefer LeBron as "the guy" on a team with role players. It's amazing to watch LeBron control a basketball game and set himself apart from the other 9 players on the floor. I just haven't seen that this year.

DreamShake
04-21-2011, 03:06 AM
I'm not a fan of the superstar trio's, but if they were on the Rockets I wouldn't mind. I'm pretty sure if they're on someone's favorite team it changes their perspective. To answer the question, I liked watching them take over a game by themselves with a bunch of role players.

Chi StateOfMind
04-21-2011, 03:08 AM
i still like lebron i just think he made the wrong decision...he needed to go to a team where he's the man and i feel its still wade's team IMO....if lebron went to ny or chicago those were the teams i thought were his options if he wasnt staying in cleveland

as far as wade never really liked him but i respect his game b/c he is a beast..

thephoenixson28
04-21-2011, 03:33 AM
I think lebron shouldve went to New York, I don't think he would be so hated.

TO to the CHI
04-21-2011, 03:56 AM
Let's not turn this thread into that.

Yeah, who could have seen that coming?

I dont mind the three teaming up and would love it if it happened for my team.

What if it happened for one of your several teams netspaint? And would it matter which one?

John Walls Era
04-21-2011, 04:02 AM

If you wake up in the morning and care about other fans feelings towards you, you shouldnt be an athlete.

CityofChaos
04-21-2011, 04:13 AM
True just ask kobe

NetsPaint
04-21-2011, 04:22 AM
What if it happened for one of your several teams netspaint? And would it matter which one?
I wouldn't mind it. As a fan of the teams I'd still love watching them play, but outside of those teams, it really depends who's together. Melo and Amar'e styles hasn't really changed I don't think because of them being together.

TO to the CHI
04-21-2011, 04:24 AM
I wouldn't mind it. As a fan of the teams I'd still love watching them play, but outside of those teams, it really depends who's together. Melo and Amar'e styles hasn't really changed I don't think because of them being together.

That makes sense. I do think that Melo and Amare clash stylstically, at least to an extent, but I understand what you are saying.

Niro
04-21-2011, 06:37 AM
i was and i am still a huge lebron fan and i also like wade
but
i have to say i enjoyed them more when they were on their own

Bulls_fan90
04-21-2011, 07:57 AM
It does make sweeping them more enjoyable. Not a fan of Lebron or Wade. KG, Pierce and Allen were fun to watch tho.

NHSB
04-21-2011, 08:08 AM
I enjoy watching both and I have been
A Miami Heat fan through the winning and
Losing . I just can't wait till everything is
in place . They truly will be the next dynasty.
We are a center away from dominating everyone.
Haslem will be back and we will find our point
guard of the future. We are definitely heading
in the RIGHT DIRECTION. HATERS BEWARE.

Heater4life
04-21-2011, 08:08 AM
No doubt that these players as individual leaders are much more exciting to watch play. They force the issue all game long allowing us fans to watch them dominate an entire game using their great skill sets.

I think for fans of the individual players its less exciting. But for me as a fan, a privileged one at that, its great to see the comradery between great players. The selflessness between them to be willing to concede, the ability to do the little things for the greater good of the team(lbj setting screens consistently for example).

I think its great to see something different from our star players, even if doesnt end up on the highlight reel.

Heater4life
04-21-2011, 08:10 AM
I enjoy watching both and I have been
A Miami Heat fan through the winning and
Losing . I just can't wait till everything is
in place . They truly will be the next dynasty.
We are a center away from dominating everyone.
Haslem will be back and we will find our point
guard of the future. We are definitely heading
in the RIGHT DIRECTION. HATERS BEWARE.

You are the idiot that turns this into a bait thread. Thank you for giving us fellow Heat fans a good name.

Please keep your biased enthusiasm in the Heat forum.

:facepalm:

Heater4life
04-21-2011, 08:14 AM
It does make sweeping them more enjoyable. Not a fan of Lebron or Wade. KG, Pierce and Allen were fun to watch tho.

Just as getting sweeped in the reg. season will make beating you guys in the playoffs that much sweeter. ;)

jzero
04-21-2011, 08:20 AM

we'll be glad to send you to the offseason early :clap:

mttwlsn16
04-21-2011, 08:43 AM
always hated lebron, always loved wade

regardless i love watching them play, theyre both truely something special

blahblahyoutoo
04-21-2011, 08:46 AM
was not a big fan of lebron before and still don't love him.

hugepatsfan
04-21-2011, 09:04 AM
I was a huge Wade fan and I remain one. I never liked Lebron and don't understand how anyone can root for him. To me, he is the poster child for the ignorant, spoiled athlete.

mikealike305
04-21-2011, 09:19 AM
i was actually not a big fan of lebron before he signed here. not for the reasons most of u didnt like him, but because i always saw him as compitition to Wade. everytime they played they were always trying to one up each other. thats something i kinda miss. also i miss watching Wade V Kobe. when the lakers and heat would play pre Lebron it was ALWAYS a last sec shot by Either Wade or Kobe. pre Lebron i didnt see Miami vs LA as Miami vs LA. i saw it as Wade vs Kobe. now that lebron here its back to Miami vs LA. with that said i love having them together!!!!!!! lol just stop.... and think about it.... dont just say it.... realllly think about it..... Wade..... AND Lebron.... are currentlly on the same team.... pretty crazy lol

jockrider
04-21-2011, 09:27 AM

knicks fans would love him the rest of the league would still hate him,

DITKA4GOV
04-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Just as getting sweeped in the reg. season will make beating you guys in the playoffs that much sweeter. ;)

Typical a bulls fan makes a statement that fuels heat fans to respond. Heat fans dont get your panties in a bunch, you have to beat Chicago just once at least before you talk smack.
I'm not a big fan of how everything went down in Miami. Collusion and all that is worrisome for the nba's future. I like Wade and always have. I started to lose respect for lebron when he was in cleavland with how they acted like jackasses with he posing and all that. What three me over the ledge was the faboulous pride parade Miami had with all Tue glitter and firework before they won anything. THe not one, not two stuff was just a slap in the face in my opinion. I like that they are viewed as the villains now by some. I think lebron was better as the top dog on a team, and Wade the top dog on another team. Lebron no matter if he ends up with 8 rings or not, has tarnished his legacy by ring chasing so early in his career. We will never know if he could have been like Mike and brought a championship to his trophy deprived state and city.

mikealike305
04-21-2011, 09:39 AM
^^ and..... alllll that.... is YOUR opinion.... thanks for sharing :)

gotoHcarolina52
04-21-2011, 09:47 AM
Typical a bulls fan makes a statement that fuels heat fans to respond. Heat fans dont get your panties in a bunch, you have to beat Chicago just once at least before you talk smack.
I'm not a big fan of how everything went down in Miami. Collusion and all that is worrisome for the nba's future. I like Wade and always have. I started to lose respect for lebron when he was in cleavland with how they acted like jackasses with he posing and all that. What three me over the ledge was the faboulous pride parade Miami had with all Tue glitter and firework before they won anything. THe not one, not two stuff was just a slap in the face in my opinion. I like that they are viewed as the villains now by some. I think lebron was better as the top dog on a team, and Wade the top dog on another team. Lebron no matter if he ends up with 8 rings or not, has tarnished his legacy by ring chasing so early in his career. We will never know if he could have been like Mike and brought a championship to his trophy deprived state and city.

:bla: :up:

ChicagoRox
04-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Always have liked Wade since his college days. Didn't like Lebron before and like him even less now. Needless to say both are still great players.

heatfan03
04-21-2011, 09:51 AM
i hated lebron because i felt that he was a ballhog at times and very overrated by the media.

and obviously being a heat/wade fan for so long they have had that competitive rivalry and i never wanted them to beat us.

lebron's decision to come to miami changed my mind and i said that during the free agency wait that it would show maturity and understanding the game of basketball is a team game.

i also have now become a witness and the way he changes the dynamics and the game overall is amazing.

mttwlsn16
04-21-2011, 09:56 AM
the heat will rip thru the bulls easy in the ECF, if the bulls make it here

non heat fan

jeter4president
04-21-2011, 09:58 AM
You are the idiot that turns this into a bait thread. Thank you for giving us fellow Heat fans a good name.

hahahahaha i love when fans shut their own fans up. well done sir.

DITKA4GOV
04-21-2011, 10:08 AM
the heat will rip thru the bulls easy in the ECF, if the bulls make it here

non heat fan

Or they will lose again, and cry like they did previously.

DITKA4GOV
04-21-2011, 10:11 AM
^^ and..... alllll that.... is YOUR opinion.... thanks for sharing :)

Correct, it is my opinion I posted on a message board which is what everyone is doing here. Wow, very insightful tho. Thanks for pointing that one out.

sep11ie
04-21-2011, 10:20 AM
Actually a pretty neat question. Honestly I thought it was cool seeing them just blow up and have consistant ridiculous games and dominate games by themselves. I'm not a fan of the "superteams" personally.

pebloemer
04-21-2011, 10:33 AM
No doubt that these players as individual leaders are much more exciting to watch play. They force the issue all game long allowing us fans to watch them dominate an entire game using their great skill sets.

I think for fans of the individual players its less exciting. But for me as a fan, a privileged one at that, its great to see the comradery between great players. The selflessness between them to be willing to concede, the ability to do the little things for the greater good of the team(lbj setting screens consistently for example).

I think its great to see something different from our star players, even if doesnt end up on the highlight reel.

I can respect that opinion from a Heat fan. If I were a Heat fan I'd probably appreciate as much as you do too.

As a basketball fan however? I think Wade and LeBron are 2 of the 3 best talents in the league. I want to see them compete against each other. There are still going to be Kobe's, Melo's and Durant's to watch them compete against, but it isn't quite the same. I wish talent was better shared around the league.

BALLER R
04-21-2011, 11:27 AM
I was a huge Wade fan and I remain one. I never liked Lebron and don't understand how anyone can root for him. To me, he is the poster child for the ignorant, spoiled athlete.

exactly how i feel took the words out of my mouth. Even though bosh left us i like wade more so i could of put up with that. But lebron just ruined it. Wade has a championship he didnt or doesnt need lebron. with bosh and wade that team could of had some good role players and a nice bench. to be honest i respect lebrons game so hush im not hating. There was just always something i never liked about him.

smith&wesson
04-21-2011, 12:28 PM
you can say what you want about miami, and im not rooting for them but when the heat play you know you want to watch.

kntresistheheat
04-21-2011, 12:40 PM
I can't believe what I am hearing!! We are not being cheated of highlights people, have you guys been watching the heat this season? It's like your favorite super hero's teaming up!

RCarlson85
04-21-2011, 12:45 PM
I wanted whatever would keep Wade in Miami. If that means other superstars, I was all for it. I'm not a huge fan of Bosh on most nights, but I love Wade and Lebron together...especially on the fast break. I loved the Heat before when it was just Wade, but I wouldn't change anything now.

davids22
04-21-2011, 12:49 PM
This is a perfect question for me. I'm a huge Lebron fan. The past 2 seasons, I rooted for the Cavaliers to win it all. It was sad to see the results, but the one thing that stuck in my mind was that a team like Boston with great starters and depth always seemed to better them.

I did NOT expect Lebron to say Miami during the decision. I was prepared to take my fanship of him wherever he went and respect his decision though. I didn't think he'd pick Miami just because it seemed to UNREAL at the time (since no one had ever done something like that before in the NBA). I figured he would go to New York or Chicago. I didn't WANT him to go to those places (I didn't care really. I personally hate all New York sports just because I don't like their fans that much. I'm also not too fond on Chicago fans since I am from Milwaukee, but growing up I never had a problem with the Bulls. I actually would have gone to a home-Bulls game or two if Lebron went there), I just didn't care where he ended up.

I had mixed feelings until Lebron made it clear to everyone with the "Rise" Nike commercial. Quite frankly, it made me realize that Lebron doesn't want to be an MJ-clone and he doesn't want people to want that from him. He just wants to do what he wants to do, and that is win championships. You have to respect a guy who sacrifices money and fame just to acheive what he wants in life. The scrutiny he has received in unbelievable, but when he goes to bed, he knows he made the right decision. He could have been a "savior" in Cleveland and maybe won one ring in the next 6 years (if that... Cleveland struck out in free agency so much but that's a different story). Lebron would have been the hometown hero in that case. But guess what, the media was already on his dick about being the next MJ. Getting one ring in Cleveland over the next 5 years would have been a FAILURE in the medias eyes, since he wasn't winning multiple like Jordan. All the haters would have said the exact same thing.

Let Lebron try and win his championships, and I'll support him. If he wins 3-4 in Miami, he'll still get slack from haters (since he couldn't do it alone, blah blah blah). We're going to have to wait for another 10 years AT LEAST before we finally decide on how we'll view Lebron's career. Every hater will be too upset to judge him rationally if he wins 4 rings in Miami. Give it time for everyone to calm down, and maybe when Lebron retires, we can look at his list of personal accomplishments (and hopefully team accomplishments) and realize what an amazing basketball player has come and gone. And that, PSD, is why I love witnessing Lebron play. Some of you people should shed some of your hate and realize that this type of player only comes every few decades, and you're missing out and enjoying an amazing player.

Nikeman
04-21-2011, 12:56 PM
As a Heat fan, can I complain about them being on Miami? No!

As a Wade fan, I feel sad at times, because as a basketball fan, if these two did not team up, I am 90% sure you'd see a jump in points for both, like 3-5 points, assists for both because they now share the ball, especially Wade, and much more highlights.

As a basketball fan, it sucks to have them on the same team, but as a Heat fan its a great luxury to have in my mind the top 2 players in the game.

Htownballa1622
04-21-2011, 01:04 PM
This is a perfect question for me. I'm a huge Lebron fan. The past 2 seasons, I rooted for the Cavaliers to win it all. It was sad to see the results, but the one thing that stuck in my mind was that a team like Boston with great starters and depth always seemed to better them.

I did NOT expect Lebron to say Miami during the decision. I was prepared to take my fanship of him wherever he went and respect his decision though. I didn't think he'd pick Miami just because it seemed to UNREAL at the time (since no one had ever done something like that before in the NBA). I figured he would go to New York or Chicago. I didn't WANT him to go to those places (I didn't care really. I personally hate all New York sports just because I don't like their fans that much. I'm also not too fond on Chicago fans since I am from Milwaukee, but growing up I never had a problem with the Bulls. I actually would have gone to a home-Bulls game or two if Lebron went there), I just didn't care where he ended up.

I had mixed feelings until Lebron made it clear to everyone with the "Rise" Nike commercial. Quite frankly, it made me realize that Lebron doesn't want to be an MJ-clone and he doesn't want people to want that from him. He just wants to do what he wants to do, and that is win championships. You have to respect a guy who sacrifices money and fame just to acheive what he wants in life. The scrutiny he has received in unbelievable, but when he goes to bed, he knows he made the right decision. He could have been a "savior" in Cleveland and maybe won one ring in the next 6 years (if that... Cleveland struck out in free agency so much but that's a different story). Lebron would have been the hometown hero in that case. But guess what, the media was already on his dick about being the next MJ. Getting one ring in Cleveland over the next 5 years would have been a FAILURE in the medias eyes, since he wasn't winning multiple like Jordan. All the haters would have said the exact same thing.

Let Lebron try and win his championships, and I'll support him. If he wins 3-4 in Miami, he'll still get slack from haters (since he couldn't do it alone, blah blah blah). We're going to have to wait for another 10 years AT LEAST before we finally decide on how we'll view Lebron's career. Every hater will be too upset to judge him rationally if he wins 4 rings in Miami. Give it time for everyone to calm down, and maybe when Lebron retires, we can look at his list of personal accomplishments (and hopefully team accomplishments) and realize what an amazing basketball player has come and gone. And that, PSD, is why I love witnessing Lebron play. Some of you people should shed some of your hate and realize that this type of player only comes every few decades, and you're missing out and enjoying an amazing player.

This is how I feel as well.good post.
I root for the rockets but since they've had their troubles I go for lebron.

LionsFan..LOL
04-21-2011, 01:13 PM
I've always liked Wade and the way he played. He gives it all he has and all of these (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnjaV7P-do4) circus shots, although #3 kinda pissed me off lol. As for LeBron I've never really liked him (more of a Kobe guy) so nothing has changed with him going to Miami.

Master Mind
04-21-2011, 02:17 PM
I think fans are just being selfish. When Wade had no help those few seasons we were down right abysmal it was excruciating watching him exert himself in such a manner that his career would have literally plummeted in a flash if he endured more of the same but now that he has superior help, sand was added to his career's hour glass...The same can be said for Lebron who has yet to tap into his "full" potential...As for Heat in a whole, the best has yet to come...

ElMarroAfamado
04-21-2011, 03:04 PM

hahahaha cmon man thats how 99% of Heat fans feel can you blame the guy? I mean really? But atleast your right in acknowleding how this just provokes everyone....

But...I used to like Wade...he was one of the most exciting players in the league, was clutch, was wet with Jumpers....he willed his team to so many wins last season when the team was really quite horrible...but now..I hate him just because I hate Lebron James. Lebrick has become a role player that is going to depend on Wade because he cant shoot....I wont get into all that cause its a neverending story but....the only reason I would probably like Wade again (he was one of my favorite guys to watch prior to this year) is when lebrick leaves the Heat..

jockrider
04-21-2011, 03:27 PM
hahahaha cmon man thats how 99% of Heat fans feel can you blame the guy? I mean really? But atleast your right in acknowleding how this just provokes everyone....

But...I used to like Wade...he was one of the most exciting players in the league, was clutch, was wet with Jumpers....he willed his team to so many wins last season when the team was really quite horrible...but now..I hate him just because I hate Lebron James. Lebrick has become a role player that is going to depend on Wade because he cant shoot....I wont get into all that cause its a neverending story but....the only reason I would probably like Wade again (he was one of my favorite guys to watch prior to this year) is when lebrick leaves the Heat..

lebron can't shoot huh? okay there buddy everything from your post to your sig is just ugh unless your cavs fan in which i apologize because its hard losing a Franchise player

sunsfan88
04-21-2011, 03:37 PM
i still like lebron i just think he made the wrong decision...he needed to go to a team where he's the man and i feel its still wade's team IMO....if lebron went to ny or chicago those were the teams i thought were his options if he wasnt staying in cleveland

as far as wade never really liked him but i respect his game b/c he is a beast..

I think its a good thing for Chicago that he didnt come to the Bulls.

I doubt Derrick Rose would have developed this much and been in MVP talks if LBJ was playing with him.

koreancabbage
04-21-2011, 03:43 PM
i think they are smart business men. both in their prime and you can't win in this league without help. As well as Bosh too. Anyone of them could have been the main man in their respective cities but why not join Wade in Miami. He's a proven WINNER, unlike Rose or Amare Stoudemire. Wade knows how to win and has a ring to show for it.

Hawkeye15
04-21-2011, 03:52 PM
liked them both before, like them both now. No difference to me what so ever

Gootie42
04-21-2011, 03:55 PM
I love Wade and Lebron as players. I thought the decision was a **** move but meh. I don't like Lebron's whole entourage and selfishy spoiled athlete stuff. Wade needs to stop milking it every time he gets knocked down. Seriously dude acts like he got shot, then miraculously rises like Lazarus to play again. Although you can say that for a lot of guys. It gets old after a while. I loved it when the Bulls would beat them separately, now its even better that theyre together with lolbosh.

Purple&Gold24
04-21-2011, 04:06 PM

No chicago.

Grifftiggs
04-21-2011, 04:14 PM
This is a general question, not just those two players. If you were a fan of them before they joined the Heat, and still are, do you enjoy them just as much, did you enjoy them being the only superstar on the team who would need to and scored 40+ to give the team a chance to win, or do you like the superstar duos/trios?

If you're not a fan of any superstars who got together, do you THINK you still would be if it happened with players you're a fan of?

I'm only talking about in terms of being entertained. For me, Melo/Amar'e works. LeBron, I liked watching more on the Cavaliers cause I got to see more of his passing game. Not a fan of LeBron, but yeah.

Wade was drafted by the Heat. Im sure most people that followed college ball when he was at Marq. knew of him but most people know D Wade from the NBA. LBJ and BOSH JOINED the HEAT.

J-Relo
04-21-2011, 04:14 PM
No chicago.

No. Los Angeles.

RAptorsNExtYeaR
04-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Actually a pretty neat question. Honestly I thought it was cool seeing them just blow up and have consistant ridiculous games and dominate games by themselves. I'm not a fan of the "superteams" personally.

Sorry guys this is off topic, but I must say as a HUGEEE TMAC fan since well..... when he and the rim were just getting to know each other at mount zion HS, I find your sig one of the funniest i've ever seen and laugh everytime!

Grifftiggs
04-21-2011, 04:25 PM
In addition most teams that have won in the past HAVE HAD 2 Stars:
Has every Heat Hater out there forgot about that. Detroit has to be one of the only team without a True superstar, but they had a Damn good and deep team.

Kobe and Shaq
Kobe and Pau
Shaq and Wade
Celts - KG, Pierce, Allen
Bulls - Jordan, Pippen, Rodman
Houston - Hakeen , Clyde
Spurs - Twin Towers and later with Parker and Ginobli

Everyone can ***** and complain about the Heat but every team before them seemingly had 2 or more stars. Nobody complained when the Bulls had Pippen and MJ but also signed RODMAN who is a HOFer and had Kukoc. In addition to Kerr and Harper who were decent players themselves. That seems pretty stacked to me.
Its amazing how nobody remembers that kind of stuff.

Rose-For-Prez
04-21-2011, 04:36 PM
Never liked Lebron and I do like Wade not as much as I used to because of the Chi-Town comments. But he is still one of my favorite players and I kinda miss the days of him taking the team on his shoulders and carrying them himself.

I'm not a fan of the Miami big three because I have never liked Lebron and Bosh. Bosh is one of my least favorite players in the leauge.

But Bostons big three is still pretty entertaining

ne3xchamps
04-21-2011, 04:40 PM

true. but I think you wouldn't have seen rose elevate and mature his game as he has this year if he had bron. You know bron is a ball hog and he would want to be the man in chitown. Im happy for drose's sake that lebron didn't go there. He has grown ALOT this year as a player. hence the reason rose will get the mvp and not lebron.

ne3xchamps
04-21-2011, 04:43 PM
In addition most teams that have won in the past HAVE HAD 2 Stars:
Has every Heat Hater out there forgot about that. Detroit has to be one of the only team without a True superstar, but they had a Damn good and deep team.

Kobe and Shaq
Kobe and Pau
Shaq and Wade
Celts - KG, Pierce, Allen
Bulls - Jordan, Pippen, Rodman
Houston - Hakeen , Clyde
Spurs - Twin Towers and later with Parker and Ginobli

Everyone can ***** and complain about the Heat but every team before them seemingly had 2 or more stars. Nobody complained when the Bulls had Pippen and MJ but also signed RODMAN who is a HOFer and had Kukoc. In addition to Kerr and Harper who were decent players themselves. That seems pretty stacked to me.

I for one do remember, just really don't care. I'm always trying to look towards the future and don't reminisce about the past. that's why I'm not as pissed as other celtics fans about the perkins trade. ainge may have f-d up, but he did it to improve the team for the future.

Heater4life
04-21-2011, 04:59 PM
true. but I think you wouldn't have seen rose elevate and mature his game as he has this year if he had bron. You know bron is a ball hog and he would want to be the man in chitown. Im happy for drose's sake that lebron didn't go there. He has grown ALOT this year as a player. hence the reason rose will get the mvp and not lebron.

Once upon a time he was criticized for passing the ball up on a game deciding shot to Donyell Marshall. Damon Jones drilled a game winner from Bron late game in the playoffs. And most recently signed with the Miami Heat to play alongside 2 other very skilled players that would command 15+ shots per game.

Although i agree with you on Rose's development, i dont agree with you calling him a ball hog when he averages 7apg for his career.

detzfish
04-21-2011, 05:23 PM
loved watching both before for the highlights, didnt care if they won or lost
now, still love watching them play, but love to see them lose.

im a pistons fan, so i dont agree with the superteams concept, but i would if we were able to partake in it. detroit fans have to hope that something comes through the draft and that young guys like daye and monroe will develop well enough to compete in a few years which at time, sucks getting beat on a nightly basis, but i remain optimistic about the future of detroit basketball

ne3xchamps
04-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Once upon a time he was criticized for passing the ball up on a game deciding shot to Donyell Marshall. Damon Jones drilled a game winner from Bron late game in the playoffs. And most recently signed with the Miami Heat to play alongside 2 other very skilled players that would command 15+ shots per game.

Although i agree with you on Rose's development, i dont agree with you calling him a ball hog when he averages 7apg for his career.

I should have proof read. I actually meant having the ball in his hands when the game is on the line, it just came out wrong. It seems to me he doesn't want to take over games anymore unless he absolutely has to. That's what I miss most about watching lebron.

PatsSoxKnicks
04-21-2011, 06:24 PM
liked them both before, like them both now. No difference to me what so ever

This.

Gootie42
04-21-2011, 06:40 PM
Nobody complained when the Bulls had Pippen and MJ but also signed RODMAN who is a HOFer and had Kukoc. In addition to Kerr and Harper who were decent players themselves. That seems pretty stacked to me.

They traded for Rodman and drafted Kukoc.

assisi805
04-23-2011, 04:35 PM
Love some Wade

THE MTL
04-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Im a HUGE Lebron James fan. One of my top 3 favorite players in the NBA after Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony.

Honestly, nothing has changed too much for Lebron James lol. Look at his stat line, its practically identical to that of his previous years. Only difference is that he gets half the blocks he use to and 1 pt less.

netsgiantsyanks
04-23-2011, 07:10 PM

cocky much?

King Koopa
04-23-2011, 07:13 PM

If Lebron does really win 8 rings which I hope he does, he will go down as the greatest player to ever play in the NBA. People will forget that he left his old sorry team to go to a better one.

jzero
04-23-2011, 07:23 PM
If Lebron does really win 8 rings which I hope he does, he will go down as the greatest player to ever play in the NBA. People will forget that he left his old sorry team to go to a better one.

no jordan will always be better

j11430
04-23-2011, 07:57 PM
I never liked either of Lebron of Wade, but if I did I probably still would like them.

I'm more of a football fan and I absolutely loved watching Tebow play at UF. I'm also a Bears fan and even if he had gone to the Packers (unrealistic I realize) I still would love watching him play.

I don't know how that applies to NBA free agent moves, but that's my 2 cents on the issue