PDA

View Full Version : Howard free agency prediction!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 12:51 PM
Ill probably get ripped for this by magic fans and I hope you guys dont take this personally but I was just thinking last night and I wanted to know what you all thought of this.

D. Howard and D. Rose have a couple of things in common. they are both top 1-10 players and they are both soo heavily depended on and have to carry the load on most nights for each of theyre respective teams.

If the Magic decide to trade Howard before he becomes a free agent to get the most value back in return for him the way Denver did, instead of just losing him in free agency, dont you guys think chicago has the best chance of landing him ??? They could flip Noah and Boozer for Howard.

Think about it.. if Howard becomes a free agent chances are he will join another super star to contend, I mean this seems to be the trend, and if he were to do that who would be a better super star for him to play with then D. Rose ?

Im not a bulls fan, I'm actually a raps fan. I was just thinking that the bulls have the assets to trade for Howard and by getting him they are setting themselves up to be a dynasty. Noah and Boozer arent scrubs either If the magic were gonig to lose Howard anyways they would be smiling to come away with Noah and Boozer in a trade.

thoughts ?:hide:

MrfadeawayJB
04-20-2011, 12:55 PM
I think if orlando doesnt get to at least the ECF he is def. gone. I think he would go to either LAL or Chicago as you said..NJ might be a darkhorse as well...

Young and Stupid
04-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Dwight Howard will be a Brooklyn Net before they open up Barclays Center. Seriously.

sep11ie
04-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Umm, then I say he goes to Houston.

Cubs Win
04-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Chicago is a possibility since we have some pieces but would Orlando trade him in-conference? I'd hope we could throw a package around Boozer and keep Noah. Slide Noah to PF.

Rose/Watson
Bogans/Brewer
Deng/Korver
Noah
Howard

With Thibs' defensive mastermind. :drool:

Not sure what all would be traded, maybe Boozer, Asik, and a few other fillers/draft picks.

marlinsfan24
04-20-2011, 01:03 PM
I think he'll sign for the MLE (no they won't be taking it away) with the Heat.

Chalmers
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Howard

ChitownSports16
Only I can wish...

pg- DR1
sg-?
sf- Deng
pf- Taj?
C D12

Not bad... This would be the best D in a while...

J-Relo
Miami.

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 01:04 PM
Dwight Howard will be a Brooklyn Net before they open up Barclays Center. Seriously.

Not if Orlando trades him for good value in return. what can NJ give orlando that would be better then Noah and Boozer ? ONLY way he goes to Jersey or Brooklyn, is if he decides to in free agency.

ks32
04-20-2011, 01:04 PM
i really might be the only person who thinks hes staying in orlando

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 01:05 PM

Chalmers
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Howard

mid level ? for howard ? he will be looking for a very lucrative deal. mid level dosnt scratch the surface of what he will get. wait why am i responding to this, you cant be serious.

homestarunner93
04-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Ill probably get ripped for this by magic fans and I hope you guys dont take this personally but I was just thinking last night and I wanted to know what you all thought of this.

D. Howard and D. Rose have a couple of things in common. they are both top 1-5 players and they are both soo heavily depended on and have to carry the load on most nights for each of theyre respective teams.

If the Magic decide to trade Howard before he becomes a free agent to get the most value back in return for him the way Denver did, instead of just losing him in free agency, dont you guys think chicago has the best chance of landing him ??? They could flip Noah and Boozer for Howard.

Think about it.. if Howard becomes a free agent chances are he will join another super star to contend, I mean this seems to be the trend, and if he were to do that who would be a better super star for him to play with then D. Rose ?

Im not a bulls fan, I'm actually a raps fan. I was just thinking that the bulls have the assets to trade for Howard and by getting him they are setting themselves up to be a dynasty. Noah and Boozer arent scrubs either If the magic were gonig to lose Howard anyways they would be smiling to come away with Noah and Boozer in a trade.

thoughts ?:hide:

Rose a top 5 player? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Chi StateOfMind
04-20-2011, 01:06 PM
ive always thought LA but if bynum continues to get hurt i dont see how miami trades the best center for a center with injury proneness...

Chicago is the best option for him to win with pieces to trade for him

rose
?
deng
noah
howard

NASTY!!!!

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 01:08 PM

honestly why would he ? he doest EVERYTHING on that team. He could be traded to the raptors and be in the same situation ... it makes no sence for him to stay there... he is the team in orlando.

Double_R
04-20-2011, 01:08 PM
Another year away thread, awesome...

Bottom line is that it is highly unlikely that the Magic would ever trade Howard in the Eastern Conference.

They are not the Grizz.

and PS, Rose is not a top 5 player right now!

marlinsfan24
04-20-2011, 01:10 PM
mid level ? for howard ? he will be looking for a very lucrative deal. mid level dosnt scratch the surface of what he will get. wait why am i responding to this, you cant be serious.

Obviously not. I just find it humorous that people on this forum complain about all the free agency talk, yet there's a thread on this a full season before Howard can even leave.

He's staying with the Magic though.

rapjuicer06
Chicago is a possibility since we have some pieces but would Orlando trade him in-conference? I'd hope we could throw a package around Boozer and keep Noah. Slide Noah to PF.

Rose/Watson
Bogans/Brewer
Deng/Korver
Noah
Howard

Not sure what all would be traded, maybe Boozer, Asik, and a few other fillers/draft picks.

so you think boozer plus **** is the best trade orlando could get? it'd be more like boozer+deng+brewer for howard and gilbert. or noah+deng+gibson for dwight and turk. your not going to get him for boozer and asik...**** that...

the thunder and the lakers are the best potential landing spots, easily. thunder would be perk+westbrook for howard. or the lakers, which would probably end up being a three team trade.

Young and Stupid
Not if Orlando trades him for good value in return. what can NJ give orlando that would be better then Noah and Boozer ? ONLY way he goes to Jersey or Brooklyn, is if he decides to in free agency.

Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, draft picks and cap-relief is a better return than Noah and Boozer.

I'm not going to win this debate because I'm outnumbered by Bulls fans, so I'll probably refrain from breaking it down any further.

Strongly disagree.

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 01:11 PM

when your in serious discussion to be the leagues MVP you better beleive your a top 5 player. im not a bulls fan remember. give respect where its due.

ChitownSports16
04-20-2011, 01:11 PM
ive always thought LA but if bynum continues to get hurt i dont see how miami trades the best center for a center with injury proneness...

rose
?
deng
noah
howard

NASTY!!!!

Noah would have to go...

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 01:12 PM
Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, draft picks and cap-relief is a better return than Noah and Boozer.

I'm not going to win this debate because I'm outnumbered by Bulls fans, so I'll probably refrain from breaking it down any further.

Strongly disagree.

im not a bulls fan, and im up to hearing what you have to say. personally i think boozer and noah are the better package, but you can try to prove me wrong. theres nothing wrong with that.

marlinsfan24
04-20-2011, 01:13 PM
when your in serious discussion to be the leagues MVP you better beleive your a top 5 player. im not a bulls fan remember. give respect where its due.

I don't think anyone considered Steve Nash a top 5 player.

rapjuicer06

nash isn't a top 5 player in the league and never was and he won 2 mvp's...just sayin...

Luke_K77bear
he's going to lakers after they get knocked out

rapjuicer06

hahahaha we think alike on that

The Jokemaker
04-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Personally I hope Howard stays in Orlando.

ChitownSports16
04-20-2011, 01:15 PM

Strongly disagree.

really?

Double_R
04-20-2011, 01:18 PM
really?

Sometimes the guy has to validate his name... but seriously neither are that great.

Chi StateOfMind
04-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Noah would have to go...

well i guess so but i still see the bulls doin everything in their power not to give him up even tho there getting the best center in the league....

but if they did keep noah damn thats all i gotta say

rose to d12 alley oops all day

Cubs Win
04-20-2011, 01:21 PM
so you think boozer plus **** is the best trade orlando could get? it'd be more like boozer+deng+brewer for howard and gilbert. or noah+deng+gibson for dwight and turk. your not going to get him for boozer and asik...**** that...

the thunder and the lakers are the best potential landing spots, easily. thunder would be perk+westbrook for howard. or the lakers, which would probably end up being a three team trade.

Boozer (a 19/10 player), Asik (young center many teams were after this trade deadline), fillers to match salaries, plus 3-4 first round draft picks. Yeah, that's ****. :eyebrow:

And I highly doubt the Thunder would give up Westbrook.

Cubsfan365
04-20-2011, 01:21 PM

Chalmers
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Howard
This is ridiculous.

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 01:22 PM
Obviously not. I just find it humorous that people on this forum complain about all the free agency talk, yet there's a thread on this a full season before Howard can even leave.

True, well ill take blame for opening this thread. I actually thought i was on to somthing though...

two players in mvp discussions, ones a pg ones a c, they would compliment eachother soo well. no two players in the league carry the laod for theyre teams more then these guys. the bulls have the pieces to trade for him and chi town is actually a destination i can see howard resigning because of rose.. just makes you think ...

this thread can be closed if all ppl are start baiting, that was not my intetion..

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 01:23 PM
This is ridiculous.

he was just kidding man.

gotoHcarolina52
04-20-2011, 01:24 PM
He goes to Miami in a sign-and-trade for Bosh, Chalmers, Pittman, and the 31st overall pick. Heat then sign Steve Nash (later on) to the MLE.

Nash
Wade
LeBron
Haslem
Dwight

Time to go nite nite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v5bwOZ8TnU&t=0m28s).

theheatles
04-20-2011, 01:24 PM
lol the magic def won't want boozer old *** and his crap contract...it would have to be noah and probably deng, IF the bulls even have a chance to get him...I personally think dwight is going to the celtics or nets

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Boozer (a 19/10 player), Asik (young center many teams were after this trade deadline), fillers to match salaries, plus 3-4 first round draft picks. Yeah, that's ****. :eyebrow:

yay 3-4 first round picks...wait, those would be **** since you'd win championship after championship :rolleyes: Asik and boozer? for howard? no...actually, **** no...yea boozer is a 19/10 guy, but he's old, can't build a team around him and that is nothing close to the 23/14 of howard. and asik? give me a ****ing break.

and if you doubt the Thunder would give up Westbrook to match Durant and Howard up, you are crazy

Chi StateOfMind
04-20-2011, 01:27 PM
He goes to Miami in a sign-and-trade for Bosh, Chalmers, Pittman, and the 31st overall pick. Heat then sign Steve Nash (later on) to the MLE.

Nash
Wade
LeBron
Haslem
Dwight

Lol not gunna happen

Cubsfan365
04-20-2011, 01:27 PM
lol the magic def won't want boozer old *** and his crap contract...it would have to be noah and probably deng, IF the bulls even have a chance to get him...I personally think dwight is going to the celtics or nets
You think the Bulls have no chance of landing him with Boozer, Asik, draft picks, but you think the Celtics have anything better to offer? :facepalm:

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 01:28 PM

ok thats an arguement for another thread, i completly disagree, I def think Nash was top 5 in his back to back MVP years. but thats not what this thread is about.

if the only problem you have with my thread is that i said rose was top 5, then fine consider him top 10 if it makes you feel better. im not trying to argue how good d rose is. thats not what the thread is about.

nash isn't a top 5 player in the league and never was and he won 2 mvp's...just sayin...

no nash isnt a top 5 player any more. but you cant say he wasnt that good i his mvp years. any ways thats not what this therad is about. if it makes you feel better then ill say top ten. i really dont care where you rate the players,

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 01:28 PM

Nash
Wade
LeBron
Haslem
Dwight

that team would blow up faster than any other in league history. you have 3 guys who all have to have the ball in their hands and a center who will get pissed off only getting 4 touches a game.

Cubs Win
04-20-2011, 01:29 PM
yay 3-4 first round picks...wait, those would be **** since you'd win championship after championship :rolleyes: Asik and boozer? for howard? no...actually, **** no...yea boozer is a 19/10 guy, but he's old, can't build a team around him and that is nothing close to the 23/14 of howard. and asik? give me a ****ing break.

and if you doubt the Thunder would give up Westbrook to match Durant and Howard up, you are crazy

Since I know you're a Bulls hater, I'm not going to continue arguing with you. But when it's a sign and trade, teams don't always get the full value of the player. Unless you think LeBron James was only worth: 2 late 1st round picks, 2 late 2nd round picks, and a trade exception. :eyebrow:

Raph12
04-20-2011, 01:29 PM
If he's gone, he's going to LA, we won't trade him to any team in the East, we're not that stupid.

Cubsfan365
04-20-2011, 01:30 PM

LOL Boozer is only 4 years older than Dwight and people act like he is retiring next year. And people who think Asik is basically nothing obviously aren't watching NBA basketball at all IMO. Also, I don't think there is any way in hell the Thunder give up Westbrook and Perkins for Dwight.

rapjuicer06
You think the Bulls have no chance of landing him with Boozer, Asik, draft picks, but you think the Celtics have anything better to offer? :facepalm:

yea, its called a max contract and being paired up with rondo. orlando isn't going to trade howard mid season or before the dead line. he'll be an offseason sign and trade or he'll just flat out sign some where else.

mttwlsn16
clippers

Cubsfan365
04-20-2011, 01:31 PM
If he's gone, he's going to LA, we won't trade him to any team in the East, we're not that stupid.
But why would they trade him to LA when I think it's pretty obvious they could get much better offers elsewhere.

gotoHcarolina52
If the Bulls have a chance of landing Dwight by dangling Boozer, the Heat can get him with Bosh . . . but Dwyane and Bosh are good friends, so that'll never happen.

D1JM
they are going to do the franchise tag in the nba with the new cba.

Cubs Win
04-20-2011, 01:32 PM
yea, its called a max contract and being paired up with rondo. orlando isn't going to trade howard mid season or before the dead line. he'll be an offseason sign and trade or he'll just flat out sign some where else.

The Magic would have to accept the deal anyway if it's a sign and trade. But regardless, Rose is unanimously considered to be a better player than Rondo now, and he's younger. :shrug:

gotoHcarolina52
that team would blow up faster than any other in league history. you have 3 guys who all have to have the ball in their hands and a center who will get pissed off only getting 4 touches a game.

Just like the Heat this year blew up with LeBron and Wade on the same team?

Keep smoking that Cali weed.

rapjuicer06
LOL Boozer is only 4 years older than Dwight and people act like he is retiring next year. And people who think Asik is basically nothing obviously aren't watching NBA basketball at all IMO. Also, I don't think there is any way in hell the Thunder give up Westbrook and Perkins for Dwight.

well then it would be stupid on the thunders part to not offer up westbrook and perkins for arguably the best player in the game paired with another top 5 player.

boozer is 4 years older, and has been hurt quite a bit in his career. you can't build around him, he is a straight up compliment player. and asik may be ok for the bulls, but thats because they don't ask him to do anything.

theheatles
04-20-2011, 01:34 PM

he's going to walk and get magic 2 1st rd picks...but if the magic did end up trading him, it won't be for boozer...it would be like noah, brewer and taj...no chance they would want a 31-32 yr old boozer with 4 yrs left at max value, be optimistic all you want, but that is just not happening

D1JM
you guys really think the nba or orlando is going to let howard walk out on them when they barely built the amway center for half a billion dollars.

RaidersLakers24

That's true no waythey trade him tothe east and its not like the lakers can't offer anything I mean you guys would be getting Bynum(2nd best center) or pau(best or 2nd best pf) depending on who the lakers want to give up and then add a couple of role players and draft picks!

smith&wesson
they are going to do the franchise tag in the nba with the new cba.

Can you explain what that means ? i honestly dont know.

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 01:35 PM
Just like the Heat this year blew up with LeBron and Wade on the same team?

Keep smoking that Cali weed.

your comparing chalmers/wade/lebron/bosh/anthony to nash/wade/lebron/hasleem/dwight? really? you have a straight up pick and roll point guard paired with wade and lebron who HAVE to have the ball in their hands and put up 20 shots each. so is dwight going to settle for less than 8 shots a game? and nash less than 8 shots a game? and hasleem for what, 2 shots a game? naw, **** that noise

Cubsfan365
04-20-2011, 01:35 PM
Celtics would only have 3 contracts at that point if they sign Howard to a max, one of them being an aging Paul Pierce until 2014. They would have around $48 million tied up to Rondo, Pierce, Howard annually, and would have to fill out the rest of the roster with whatever is left.

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 01:37 PM
The Magic would have to accept the deal anyway if it's a sign and trade. But regardless, Rose is unanimously considered to be a better player than Rondo now, and he's younger. :shrug:

go look at the money coming off the celtics in the next couple years...the celtics could out right give him the max contract. dwight with rondo, two of the best defenders at their respective positions. rondo who FEEDS the post, and allen spoting up for three's...yea, no doubt about that one there...

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 01:38 PM
Celtics would only have 3 contracts at that point if they sign Howard to a max, one of them being an aging Paul Pierce until 2014. They would have around $48 million tied up to Rondo, Pierce, Howard annually, and would have to fill out the rest of the roster with whatever is left.

hahaha and you think thats a problem? rondo/pierce/howard...hmm i think thats game over

bbd24
04-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Howard signs with Boston, as the Celtics have only 3 players on the books for the 2012-2013 season. Rondo, Avery Bradley, and Pierce.

Like it or not, the Celtics are serious players in the 2012 free agent market, which stars Howard, Chris Paul, and Deron Williams....potentially.

Oh, and after they sign Howard, they also sign Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett to lower tier contracts so that they can end their careers in Beantown, and bring championships #19 and #20 to Boston.

Lots of options for the Celtics going forward.

Cubsfan365
04-20-2011, 01:40 PM
well then it would be stupid on the thunders part to not offer up westbrook and perkins for arguably the best player in the game paired with another top 5 player.

boozer is 4 years older, and has been hurt quite a bit in his career. you can't build around him, he is a straight up compliment player. and asik may be ok for the bulls, but thats because they don't ask him to do anything.
Westbrook is a fantastic young PG and Perk is still a young defensive-minded C. I just don't think they would be easily willing to just cough up both and find a replacement at PG. And if you think the Bulls asked nothing from Asik, then I think you're just plain wrong. He was great during the regular season, and there was a reason so many GM's were asking for him at the trade deadline.

Cubs Win
04-20-2011, 01:41 PM
go look at the money coming off the celtics in the next couple years...the celtics could out right give him the max contract. dwight with rondo, two of the best defenders at their respective positions. rondo who FEEDS the post, and allen spoting up for three's...yea, no doubt about that one there...

1) Rondo is an overrated defender.
2) They'd have a Heat dilemma with barely any money left for role players (especially considering the new CBA might have a lower, possibly hard cap)
3) Ray Allen won't be under contract, so who knows if he'll be back.

Get your facts right. :eyebrow:

D1JM
Can you explain what that means ? i honestly dont know.

like in the nfl a player that gets the "franchised tag" is not allowed to negotiate a contract with no other team. so he has to stay put and he will get 120% of his previous salary or the average of the top five players for that position, which ever is greater.

i dont really know how many times you can get franchised though.

Raph12
But why would they trade him to LA when I think it's pretty obvious they could get much better offers elsewhere.

Bynum healthy is the second best center in the league bar none and he can draw the most comparisons to Dwight in terms of skill set. He'd be the best fit over any other player to try and fill Dwight's shoes... He has the shotblocking, rebounding and lowpost game for us to try and just rebuild around him, yet stay competitive (8th-10th seed).

RaidersLakers24
04-20-2011, 01:43 PM

Nash
Wade
LeBron
Haslem
Dwight

Hahaha heat fans still dreaming lol why would Dwight go to Miami? So hes gonna go with a bunch of drama queens who quit on their respective teams? I don't think so he's coming to LA he wants to be a star(like shaq) and I'm sure the magic will trade him especially if you can get the 2nd best center or pf in return!

marlinsfan24
04-20-2011, 01:45 PM
2) They'd have a Heat dilemma with barely any money left for role players (especially considering the new CBA might have a lower, possibly hard cap)

Most teams would kill to be in the Heat dilemma.

Cubsfan365
04-20-2011, 01:46 PM
hahaha and you think thats a problem? rondo/pierce/howard...hmm i think thats game over
Pierce will be 35 at that point, and they will have to fill 9 spots, including a starting SG and starting PF and a full bench. IMO, it's obvious to see how much the Heat's bench has struggled and arguably there's even the glaring lack of a solid starting C and PG. And all this is considering that the Heat actually still had some players after signing LBJ, Wade, and Bosh.

Double_R
04-20-2011, 01:47 PM
If the Bulls have a chance of landing Dwight by dangling Boozer, the Heat can get him with Bosh . . . but Dwyane and Bosh are good friends, so that'll never happen.

Bold

Cubs Win
Most teams would kill to be in the Heat dilemma.

I'm aware but with a PG that can't shoot, and an aging Pierce, is that what you want?

tbomlad

Now that's funny. The two teams Dwight hinted he has no desire to play for.:facepalm:

Cubsfan365
04-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Bynum healthy is the second best center in the league bar none and he can draw the most comparisons to Dwight in terms of skill set. He'd be the best fit over any other player to try and fill Dwight's shoes... He has the shotblocking, rebounding and lowpost game for us to try and just rebuild around him, yet stay competitive (8th-10th seed).
But I don't think he's healthy even close to most of the time. But the Magic will have to ask themselves if it's worth trading Dwight and taking that big risk.

RaidersLakers24
04-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Howard signs with Boston, as the Celtics have only 3 players on the books for the 2012-2013 season. Rondo, Avery Bradley, and Pierce.

Like it or not, the Celtics are serious players in the 2012 free agent market, which stars Howard, Chris Paul, and Deron Williams....potentially.

Oh, and after they sign Howard, they also sign Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett to lower tier contracts so that they can end their careers in Beantown, and bring championships #19 and #20 to Boston.

Lots of options for the Celtics going forward.

Last time I checked you guys had 17 titles not 18 so keep thinking your winning a championship just like last years celtics who had a blank banner in there practice facility lol
Lakers celtics lakers in 6 thank you very much

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Westbrook is a fantastic young PG and Perk is still a young defensive-minded C. I just don't think they would be easily willing to just cough up both and find a replacement at PG. And if you think the Bulls asked nothing from Asik, then I think you're just plain wrong. He was great during the regular season, and there was a reason so many GM's were asking for him at the trade deadline.

i don't remember saying anything bout boozers contract soo w/e on that one. ok yes, westbrook is a fantastic young PG, and Perk is a good defender. Howard is THE BEST BIG in the NBA and the 1st or 2nd best player in the NBA to pair up with the 4th or 5th best player in the NBA? and then have Ibaka at the 4? really? you wouldn't do that? are you serious? Asik and Boozer is ****. nothing more to it. some of you bulls fans are in your own world

1. Rondo may be overrated defender, but he's still one of the best defending PG's..don't understand what your saying there.
2. They'd more than likely retain Garnett and Allen to cheaper contracts and they'd end their careers with multiple championships/
3. look at 2.

my facts are pretty straight

Pierzynski4Prez
04-20-2011, 01:51 PM
Chicago fans need to realize Orlando is not going to be taking Boozer back in the deal. He'll be 30 later this year. They'll want young talent + expirings most likely. It's probably Noah + Asik to start, plus 1 of the guys the bulls draft this year, along with a few picks.. Then they'll probably want to stick Arenas contract with anyone that wants to get Howard.

RaidersLakers24
04-20-2011, 01:51 PM

100% agree and the only reason why he doesn't get enough touches is because of kobe and pau if not he would be atleast a 20-12-2.5 guy when healthy!

D1JM
04-20-2011, 01:52 PM
what if adidas pushed howard towards the bulls since its gaining popularity with rose and howard?

what if howard just re-signed back with orlando?

what if howard just signed with the nets?

What if the magic traded howard within the conference?

What if howard is taking a **** right now in toilet made out of gold?

lets first find out about the cba and howard feels after this playoff season.

Cubs Win
04-20-2011, 01:53 PM
1. Rondo may be overrated defender, but he's still one of the best defending PG's..don't understand what your saying there.
2. They'd more than likely retain Garnett and Allen to cheaper contracts and they'd end their careers with multiple championships/
3. look at 2.

Look at the synergy numbers, Rondo isn't that great. As for the rest, you know what they say about making assumptions...

jockrider
04-20-2011, 01:53 PM

so your saying he's better than one of these guys
lebron,wade,kobe,durant,dwight? :facepalm:

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 01:54 PM
like in the nfl a player that gets the "franchised tag" is not allowed to negotiate a contract with no other team. so he has to stay put and he will get 120% of his previous salary or the average of the top five players for that position, which ever is greater.

i dont really know how many times you can get franchised though.

sounds like a crap load of money for one player, would that effect team salary ? like if the team wants to build around that franchise player they would almost have to go in to luxury tax because that on player is making that much just to stay on the team ??

bbd24
04-20-2011, 01:54 PM
i don't remember saying anything bout boozers contract soo w/e on that one. ok yes, westbrook is a fantastic young PG, and Perk is a good defender. Howard is THE BEST BIG in the NBA and the 1st or 2nd best player in the NBA to pair up with the 4th or 5th best player in the NBA? and then have Ibaka at the 4? really? you wouldn't do that? are you serious? Asik and Boozer is ****. nothing more to it. some of you bulls fans are in your own world

3. look at 2.

Not to mention the fact that they also have a 1st round Clipper draft pick from the Perkins trade in their back pocket. If that comes into play, they could be looking at role players such as the 1st round Clipper pick, KG, and Ray Allen come 2012-2013.

Lots of options for the Celtics come 2012. Ainge has set them up well moving forward. Especially if he gets his own vets to come back on the cheap side of things.

jockrider
04-20-2011, 01:55 PM
im not a bulls fan, and im up to hearing what you have to say. personally i think boozer and noah are the better package, but you can try to prove me wrong. theres nothing wrong with that.

taking on huge contracts for system players come on, lopez is younger arguably better than those guys plus he's on a rookie contract still.

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 01:55 PM
Look at the synergy numbers, Rondo isn't that great. As for the rest, you know what they say about making assumptions...

some of you bulls fans are assuming bulls **** is worth the best player in the game...i think your assumptions are worse than mine

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 01:58 PM
so your saying he's better than one of these guys
lebron,wade,kobe,durant,dwight? :facepalm:

lol your a funny kid. Im not D.rose I personally dont care where you rate him. you can rate him the 20th best player in the league if it makes you feel better. that wasnt the point of my thread.

thanks for coming out though.

if you want to argue about somthing like that, then open your own thread and have a mod close it on you just so you can see how irrelevant it is.

bbd24
04-20-2011, 01:58 PM

Rondo isn't that great ? Wasn't the defensive POY award just announced and he was not far behind Howard and KG on that list ?

Generally, your pretty darn good if your on that list.

You can hate the guy, or say he can't shoot from the outside, but don't get all crazy in here.

Cubs Win
04-20-2011, 01:59 PM
some of you bulls fans are assuming bulls **** is worth the best player in the game...i think your assumptions are worse than mine

That's not an assumption. Just a possible, and somewhat plausible trade offer I threw out there. Because you never answered my question: Was LeBron only worth 2 late 1st round picks, 2 late 2nd round picks, and a trade exception?

Or do teams not always get the full value of a superstar when they trade him? :eyebrow:

Cubs Win
04-20-2011, 02:00 PM
Rondo isn't that great ? Wasn't the defensive POY award just announced and he was not far behind Howard and KG on that list ?

Generally, your pretty darn good if your on that list.

You can hate the guy, or say he can't shoot from the outside, but don't get all crazy in here.

DPOY is largely based on reputation. He earned a good reputation but it is over done.

theheatles
04-20-2011, 02:01 PM
[/B]

Now that's funny. The two teams Dwight hinted he has no desire to play for.:facepalm:

where do you think he'll go buddy?

everything he says is politcal correctness, but whats funny is you troll to make posts like that :sigh:

Double_R
04-20-2011, 02:03 PM
That's not an assumption. Just a possible, and somewhat plausible trade offer I threw out there. Because you never answered my question: Was LeBron only worth 2 late 1st round picks, 2 late 2nd round picks, and a trade exception?

Or do teams not always get the full value of a superstar when they trade him? :eyebrow:

If the Magic do a sign and trade with Dwight after free agency begins, obviously they wouldn't get anything near what his value is, but that isn't really considered being traded. What Lebron did essentially was sign with the Heat.

If the Magic trade Dwight during the regular they will get max value for a guy that is considered a top 2 player in the NBA.

I know it's 4/20 and all, but seriously you example is a joke.

*Superman*
04-20-2011, 02:04 PM
Some of the crap people want to offer for Howard...wow. Just wow.

Their is no other player in this league like him and you wouldn't trade Noah, really? Fine by me, keep him and we keep Howard.

jockrider
04-20-2011, 02:04 PM
lol your a funny kid. Im not D.rose I personally dont care where you rate him. you cant rate him the 20th best player in the league if it makes you feel better. that wasnt the point of my thread.

thanks for coming out though.

if you want to argue about somthing like that, then open your own thread and have a mod close it on you just so you can see how irrelevant it is.

okay buddy nice little thread you opened here.

bbd24
04-20-2011, 02:06 PM
DPOY is largely based on reputation. He earned a good reputation but it is over done.

Rondo is coming off the NBA 1st team All Defensive team. Thats for the entire NBA, not just the East. Along with names like Howard, Kobe, and Lebron.

Thats pretty damn good. Reputation is one thing, being on that team is another. He's gotta be doing something right.

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 02:06 PM

what are you talking about?

gotoHcarolina52
04-20-2011, 02:08 PM
your comparing chalmers/wade/lebron/bosh/anthony to nash/wade/lebron/hasleem/dwight? really? you have a straight up pick and roll point guard paired with wade and lebron who HAVE to have the ball in their hands and put up 20 shots each. so is dwight going to settle for less than 8 shots a game? and nash less than 8 shots a game? and hasleem for what, 2 shots a game? naw, **** that noise

Less shooting, more winning. Everybody happy, happy, happy. Ring, ring, ring (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_KmivFbTTM).

Put in the pipe of you and smoking you go.

Cubs Win
04-20-2011, 02:09 PM
If the Magic do a sign and trade with Dwight after free agency begins, obviously they wouldn't get anything near what his value is, but that isn't really considered being traded. What Lebron did essentially was sign with the Heat.

If the Magic trade Dwight during the regular they will get max value for a guy that is considered a top 2 player in the NBA.

I know it's 4/20 and all, but seriously you example is a joke.

Comparing what the player that many consider the best player in the league did last year to what the player many consider the 2nd best player in the league may do next year is a joke. OK buddy. :eyebrow:

Who's to say that Howard won't treat FA like LeBron did (minus The Decision since everyone knows that's a bad idea now) and sign where he wants telling the Magic to deal with it?

*Superman*
04-20-2011, 02:09 PM
BTW, if where you live is cold, you can count him out. He already said he hates cold weather. Florida does that to you.

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 02:10 PM
Less shooting, more winning. Everybody happy, happy, happy. Ring, ring, ring (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nujNSs8YRM4).

Put in the pipe of you and smoking you go.

then lebron wouldn't post the all time great numbers, he'll be said he couldn't do it on his own, had to get more help than anyone ever has before and he'd be getting a **** load less touches, less shots...yea that'd blow up so damn fast

Cubs Win
what are you talking about?

I thought most knowledgable NBA fans knew about that. That's what the Cavs got in return for LeBron in that sign and trade. :shrug:

smith&wesson
okay buddy nice little thread you opened here.

THANKS MAN, but no need to ride my jock. :D

RIPSweetness34
04-20-2011, 02:12 PM

Here we go.... Best player on the best team in the league without playing with 2 of his best players for over half the season. Only all star on that team, and most likely the MVP of the league. Yes, Rose is a top 5 player. His stats were better than Kobe's this year.

jockrider
04-20-2011, 02:13 PM
BTW, if where you live is cold, you can count him out. He already said he hates cold weather. Florida does that to you.

plus can you imagine all the money he'd be leaving on the table? including the money he'd lose in taxes since there is no state income tax in florida.

jockrider
04-20-2011, 02:15 PM
Here we go.... Best player on the best team in the league without playing with 2 of his best players for over half the season. Only all star on that team, and most likely the MVP of the league. Yes, Rose is a top 5 player. His stats were better than Kobe's this year.

so that means he's better than kobe?

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 02:18 PM
taking on huge contracts for system players come on, lopez is younger arguably better than those guys plus he's on a rookie contract still.

If lopez could rebound a basket ball maybe i would agree with you ..

jlisec01
04-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Detroit Pistons!!!!

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 02:19 PM
so that means he's better than kobe?

why are you soo obsessed with whos better then who ? THATS NOT WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT.

gotoHcarolina52
04-20-2011, 02:21 PM
then lebron wouldn't post the all time great numbers, he'll be said he couldn't do it on his own, had to get more help than anyone ever has before and he'd be getting a **** load less touches, less shots...yea that'd blow up so damn fast

LeBron and Dwight can be the ball hogs. Wade will contribute in an auxiliary capacity. Nash will facilitate. Haslem would be the 5th option.

WIN! Winning! Winners!

Rings! Rings! Rings!

jockrider
04-20-2011, 02:24 PM
If lopez could rebound a basket ball maybe i would agree with you ..

its not really about talent anymore, orl would have to pay arenas,turkodoodoo,boozer,noah, alll big money just to be a lottery team. why would they want especially boozer if they should be rebuilding now?

jockrider
04-20-2011, 02:25 PM
why are you soo obsessed with whos better then who ? THATS NOT WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT.

I'm sorry for expressing my opinions and trying to respond to poster on a forum i guess?

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 02:27 PM
I'm sorry for expressing my opinions and trying to respond to poster on a forum i guess?

No listen bro, your fine. i just want you to discuss the topic at hand. if it makes you feel better ill change it to top 10 ok.

hgtiger32
04-20-2011, 02:28 PM
boston

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 02:29 PM
its not really about talent anymore, orl would have to pay arenas,turkodoodoo,boozer,noah, alll big money just to be a lottery team. why would they want especially boozer if they should be rebuilding now?

I think they would still be a playoff team, but your right if the GM figures its time to rebuild they can go younger with lopez but i think they would want more then humphries. dont let humphries inflated stats fool you. he is a good player on a bad team. not a great player on a good team. he use to play for the raptors i remember watching him. he has had a nice season but i think they are inflated stats. but also remember noah is pretty young as well and a better C then lopez in terms of D and rebounding for sure.

nets could offer the package of lopez and someone else, someone better then humphries maybe a pick.

jezzyman05
04-20-2011, 02:33 PM

The Spurs have alot of money coming off the books when Dwight becomes an free agent as well keep in mind Duncan's 21.25 comes off end of next year, Ginobili will be in the last year of his contract (thank god) and so will jefferson the only player on contract will be Tony Parker and he will only be 30 so the Spurs could a factor as well....

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 02:35 PM
The Spurs have alot of money coming off the books when Dwight becomes an free agent as well keep in mind Duncan's 21.25 comes off end of next year, Ginobili will be in the last year of his contract (thank god) and so will jefferson the only player on contract will be Tony Parker and he will only be 30 so the Spurs could a factor as well....

yea, but what else would they have though? the history isn't GAUDY like boston and there young player there like rondo to just draw him to there

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 02:36 PM

very true, but hopefully they will be able to put more talent around him then just a 30 year old parker. gino is the bread and butter of that team.

I know boston and the spurs are getting old and will look to rebuild in the next season or two. they are both posibilities to consider.

Anon
04-20-2011, 02:39 PM
I think he stays in Orlando but if he does leave it will be a sign and trade. Dwight will tell the Magic one way or another, he will not pull a Lebron. If he could pick a team other than Orlando I think it would be L.A.

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 02:39 PM
yea, but what else would they have though? the history isn't GAUDY like boston and there young player there like rondo to just draw him to there

i agree, the spurs would be a complete rebuild, but teams with young star players like boston and chicago atleast have some talent to lure dwight.

KINGBAIZE
04-20-2011, 02:40 PM
Another year away thread, awesome...

Bottom line is that it is highly unlikely that the Magic would ever trade Howard in the Eastern Conference.

They are not the Grizz.

and PS, Rose is not a top 5 player right now!

You're right........ "HE's the TOP PLAYER RIGHT NOW.

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 02:41 PM
I think he stays in Orlando but if he does leave it will be a sign and trade. Dwight will tell the Magic one way or another, he will not pull a Lebron.

I completly agree, I think the magic will get somthing signifigant in return for him if he decides to leave. they wont lose him for nothing.

heatking
Hes clearly signing in miami along with CP3, split the mle.

Cp3
Wade
Lbj
Bosh
D12

Mile High Champ
Howard will resign with Orlando..

sunschamp
04-20-2011, 02:43 PM
going to the suns!!!!!!!!!! Phx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NAsh And Howard would be lethal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/kbeast2805

KINGBAIZE
04-20-2011, 02:43 PM
I don't even see how a player like D. Howard could even allow himself to go to Miami. That wouldn't be a respectable move.

I mean really..... if you can't get it done with Wade, Lebron and C. Bosh, you just suck.

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 02:44 PM
i agree, the spurs would be a complete rebuild, but teams with young star players like boston and chicago atleast have some talent to lure dwight.

the bulls would be a very very intriging team. but what some of these bulls fans don't understand is if the magic don't get what they want back, then dwight doesn't go to chicago. the bulls can't afford him to sign him. if dwight wants to just go sign some where, then he's going to go to a team that isn't going to have a ton on the team, aka the celtics. so while the bulls "hold" the cards, if they are going to try and trade ****, then they aren't going to get anything and howard can go else where. otis smith is very arrogant, and if teams are going to give him total ****, i could honestly see him signing and trading him to a team that can already afford him for picks...ESPECIALLY if that team is in the east like the bulls...that would be straight up stupid to get **** for your best player and then trade him in the same conference. just stupid

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 02:45 PM
going to the suns!!!!!!!!!! Phx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NAsh And Howard would be lethal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/kbeast2805

for what? a year?

Purple&Gold24
04-20-2011, 02:45 PM
The heat.

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 02:48 PM
I don't even see how a player like D. Howard could even allow himself to go to Miami. That wouldn't be a respectable move.

I mean really..... if you can't get it done with Wade, Lebron and C. Bosh, you just suck.

We cant rule out any possibilities. if miami traded bosh, haslem or other pieces it could happen. you never know in this league. but I highly doubt the magic trade howard to the state rivals.

theres always the possibility of howard going there as a free agent, if miami can trade bosh for cap releif.

never say never, but i agree that its not likely.

iggypop123
04-20-2011, 02:49 PM
he wont make it to FA. he will either get traded to la for bynum and other parts or nj for a salary dump along with hedo for lopez and picks

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 02:50 PM
We cant rule out any possibilities. if miami traded bosh, haslem or other pieces it could happen. you never know in this league. but I highly doubt the magic trade howard to the state rivals.

theres always the possibility of howard going there as a free agent, if miami can trade bosh for cap releif.

never say never, but i agree that its not likely.

dwight wouldn't go to the heat. they couldn't sign him outright even if they did trade bosh away. the cap is likely to go down in the new CBA so it would be impossible for them to sign him

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 02:51 PM
he wont make it to FA. he will either get traded to la for bynum and other parts or nj for a salary dump along with hedo for lopez and picks

no way orlando trades him during the season

CavsYanksDuke
04-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Rose may not be better than Kobe, LeBron, D-Wade, or D12, but he's right after them.

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 03:02 PM
the bulls would be a very very intriging team. but what some of these bulls fans don't understand is if the magic don't get what they want back, then dwight doesn't go to chicago. the bulls can't afford him to sign him. if dwight wants to just go sign some where, then he's going to go to a team that isn't going to have a ton on the team, aka the celtics. so while the bulls "hold" the cards, if they are going to try and trade ****, then they aren't going to get anything and howard can go else where. otis smith is very arrogant, and if teams are going to give him total ****, i could honestly see him signing and trading him to a team that can already afford him for picks...ESPECIALLY if that team is in the east like the bulls...that would be straight up stupid to get **** for your best player and then trade him in the same conference. just stupid

Ya i can see him getting traded for picks, but if denver can get what they got from new york for melo, i think d howard will get a nice package in return as well. GM's arent dumb they know that they cant offer crap in a trade to get howard ... teams will have to give up alot to get howard.

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 03:06 PM

I dont know why ppl over value bynam. you can not get D. howard in a straight up trade for Bynam... he isnt worth Howards shoes at this point. were talking about a guy who is extreamly injury prone every single year the guys is injured and every single year the lakers play with out him in the play offs you dont think other GM's are aware of this ?

maybe bynam, shannon brown, and first round picks. thats more realistic.

DabullsDabearsD
04-20-2011, 03:09 PM
Magic wouldn't want Boozers "crap" contract but they would wan't Bosh's contract? I don't have numbers in front of me buy Im pretty sure Chrissy makes alot more than Boozer.

Either way I don't see Boozer being in the deal. If it did happen I see it as Noah/Taj + Charlotte pick.

FinsSuperBowl
04-20-2011, 03:10 PM
lol he is def staying

Slimsim
04-20-2011, 03:11 PM
I would say NY but i think Cp3 is a lock IDK

J-Relo
04-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Magic wouldn't want Boozers "crap" contract but they would wan't Bosh's contract? I don't have numbers in front of me buy Im pretty sure Chrissy makes alot more than Boozer.

Either way I don't see Boozer being in the deal. If it did happen I see it as Noah/Taj + Charlotte pick.

I'm sure you need to check the numbers... :D

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 03:12 PM

throw in deng and orlando throws in turk and there's probably a deal there

jimm120
04-20-2011, 03:13 PM
Its pretty obvious he goes to the Knicks.

The Knicks are practically waiting for him.

and even though the Knicks need a PG, I'm sure they'll be alright with a frontline consisting of

SF - Carmelo
PF - Amare
_C - Dwight

FarOutIos
04-20-2011, 03:13 PM
Call me crazy... but as far as trade partners go, wouldn't the lucky team who gets first pick in the draft be the best option?

Derrick Williams is a great start in any package for Howard.

And think about it... if Washington gets the pick, they could package in Javale McGee as well. The Wiz would have Howard, Yi and Rashard as their front court... not bad. Especially with Wall at the point.

If Minnesota gets the first pick, then Anthony Randolph and Beasley can be thrown in with the first pick for a decent package. Howard and K-Love would be interesting in the least.

Or if my Kings (soon to be Anaheim's kings) gets the first pick... then how about Jason Thompson, Casspi, the first pick and a future pick for Howard. Howard and Cousins could be a huge front court.

And all of these trades would leave Orlando with a good young front court to build upon...

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 03:15 PM
Ya i can see him getting traded for picks, but if denver can get what they got from new york for melo, i think d howard will get a nice package in return as well. GM's arent dumb they know that they cant offer crap in a trade to get howard ... teams will have to give up alot to get howard.

i'm basically saying it to bulls fans who think boozer and asik is good enough to get dwight. even if dwight WANTED to go to the bulls, orlando would 1, laugh at the bulls offer, and 2 just let him sign with someone else before they took that crap. 3, trade him for a few first rounders and cap relief

chitown815

LOL I dont even think Gar would have to ask his bf to approve that either

rapjuicer06

and even though the Knicks need a PG, I'm sure they'll be alright with a frontline consisting of

SF - Carmelo
PF - Amare
_C - Dwight

ummmm no...but nice try :)

JustinLafferty
04-20-2011, 03:16 PM

What this guys said. LAL & CHI don't have the cap space to sign him so the only way he gets to those cities is if we trade him there and we are going to ask for quite a bit. I seen one Bulls fan say they want to build a package around Boozer and keep Noah... HAHAHAHAHA The only way Dwight will be in Chicago is if Boozer AND Noah is in the mix... and probably taking Hedo or Gilbert off our hands at least....Just like LA.... no way we do Bynum for Dwight...he CAN'T go to the Lakers unless we trade him so we get what we want or he can play for the MLE if its in the new CBA...and no Orlando does not want or need Taj imo... Unless we're going for a complete rebuild....and he's 25.. it's not like he's going to get ALOT better.

Super.
04-20-2011, 03:19 PM
He's going to Boston

:hide:

D1JM
04-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Some bulls fans really surprise me that you won't part ways with Noah for howard. Are you ****en serious? I'll give anyone not named rose for Howard.

chitown815
04-20-2011, 03:22 PM
Some bulls fans really surprise me that you won't part ways with Noah for howard. Are you ****en serious? I'll give anyone not named rose for Howard.

i would even take arenas back you can have noah deng and boozer

ChitownSports16
04-20-2011, 03:23 PM
btw, if where you live is cold, you can count him out. He already said he hates cold weather. Florida does that to you.

lmfao...

JustinLafferty
04-20-2011, 03:25 PM

2 reasons....1- Because they overrate him. He averages 10 and 10.....He plays solid defense but he's not even close to being a superstar.... 2- Because like most fans, they think other teams exist to give them championships... like we're going to trade them a superstar for nothing...

DabullsDabearsD
04-20-2011, 03:25 PM

I love me some Deng, but if thats what it took to pair Rose n Howard than Id do it.

I think the whole trade to the Bulls would be a moot point if the Bulls somehow win it all this year. Really can't see them breaking up a team that wins the Finals even if you get a player like Howard in return.

ChitownSports16
04-20-2011, 03:27 PM

SF - Carmelo
PF - Amare
_C - Dwight

LoL I think you would have to trade one of the 2.... so NO.

chitown815
04-20-2011, 03:27 PM
lmfao...

yeah im sure the greatest chance multiple championships with his fast dont lie partner Derrick Rose wouldnt be worth the slush, while his driver lets him out at the door of his penthouse

chitown815
04-20-2011, 03:35 PM
I love me some Deng, but if thats what it took to pair Rose n Howard than Id do it.

I think the whole trade to the Bulls would be a moot point if the Bulls somehow win it all this year. Really can't see them breaking up a team that wins the Finals even if you get a player like Howard in return.

you do realize that dwight is a top 3 player in the NBA right? probaly 2 after Lebron

gotoHcarolina52
04-20-2011, 03:36 PM

Miami HEAT. Nice and hot.

DabullsDabearsD
04-20-2011, 03:40 PM
Ive read ever response and I don't remember a Bulls fan saying they wouldn't trade Noah for Howard. (if they did than there a idiot) I think they were just trying to find a trade that didn't include Noah because they would love to have a frontcourt of Noah n Howard.

chitown815
04-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Miami HEAT. Nice and hot.

LOL, that would destroy the franchise on too many levels, alot of Magic fans would just support the Heat, but if it was solely on talent, The magic would be better off with Bosh, he has proven he can be a #1 guy he just needs a lil more around him (not heat bashing, I mean than with the Raptors) Than what the Bulls can offer, just look atinjury history of Boozer, Deng and Noah
but as far as a business decision, I dont see that being a chance

Pierzynski4Prez
04-20-2011, 03:43 PM
I just love all these trade proposals people are talking about that feature the 2nd-4th best players on their team. Dwight is a top 5 player in the league.

Unless you're the Heat, LA, or OKC, or you have a top 5 center to offer back along with other valuable assets, most likely if you want dwight, the best player(s) on your team is going to Orlando, or they hang up the phone.

Pierzynski4Prez
04-20-2011, 03:45 PM
Ive read ever response and I don't remember a Bulls fan saying they wouldn't trade Noah for Howard. (if they did than there a idiot) I think they were just trying to find a trade that didn't include Noah because they would love to have a frontcourt of Noah n Howard.

No way it can happen. Orlando would only hear us out if it includes Noah + more. Same situation that happened this season with Melo.

DabullsDabearsD
04-20-2011, 03:47 PM
you do realize that dwight is a top 3 player in the NBA right? probaly 2 after Lebron

Yes I do realize that, but I would be shocked if the Bulls won it all this year than trade Noah/Taj/Deng for Howard n Turk. Id probally do it but can't see a GM having the balls to break up a really young team that just won a title.

tbone2171
04-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Yes I do realize that, but I would be shocked if the Bulls won it all this year than trade Noah/Taj/Deng for Howard n Turk. Id probally do it but can't see a GM having the balls to break up a really young team that just won a title.

No need to worry, the Bulls won't make it out of the 2nd Round this year

RaidersLakers24
04-20-2011, 03:55 PM

Where do you have Kobe?

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 03:57 PM
Where do you have Kobe?

92nd...wtf does it matter?

chitown815
04-20-2011, 03:59 PM

Most gms want to go back, and they look around and see what the Heat, Knicks and Thunder are doing, and they would,
and they would rather, and magic would rather have Boozer than Taj
just take Arenas over Turk maybe send back Watson, Arenas contract will hurt you but its about time for Bulls to get back into luxury anyways

Missing56&33
04-20-2011, 04:00 PM
clippers

X2....I think he would be the perfect compliment to Blake Griffin. They would be fun to watch and basically unstoppable.

chitown815
04-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Where do you have Kobe?

right now? tied for 3rd with Wade,

blams
04-20-2011, 04:05 PM

I think everyone who has read your post fails to see it's 'humor'.

ramsizzle
04-20-2011, 04:26 PM
Noah, Taj, our 2 picks this year, and the Charlotte pick should be enough to get it done. Though the picks this year are low the Charlotte pick can turn out GREAT and the players coming back in are more than solid.

Redbull
04-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Hopefully he realizes how great him and Rose could be together and makes his way to Chicago.

Rose
Korver
Deng
Taj
Howard

The package would probably be Noah, Boozer, and multiple 1st round draft picks.

That team would have a legit shot at a 7-8 peat.

northsid3r
04-20-2011, 04:34 PM
I hope when he's a free agent that it doesn't turn into the Lebron thing again. if the Magic are smart then they'd trade him before he's a free agent.

Hunter48MVP
04-20-2011, 04:38 PM

Chalmers
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Howard

:laugh2:

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 04:38 PM
I hope when he's a free agent that it doesn't turn into the Lebron thing again. if the Magic are smart then they'd trade him before he's a free agent.

if the magic are smart? wow, if the magic are smart they'd do what howard wants and bring in another all star. if the magic are ********, they'll trade howard during the season, then every magic fan will spurn the magic for not trying in the offseason

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Hopefully he realizes how great him and Rose could be together and makes his way to Chicago.

Rose
Korver
Deng
Taj
Howard

another thing about getting boozer is we have bass and anderson. it would have to be noah/deng/brewer...hell honestly, i don't even think a trade with the bulls would be smart...all you have are compliment players, orlando already has that and to add more would just make that team an absolute mess

smith&wesson
04-20-2011, 04:43 PM

you know even lebron admitted that he would have handled that situation differently if he could.

I dont think any one is dumb enough to handle it the way he did. the stand up thing to do is to let your team know if you dont have the intentions of coming back so they can get somthign in return for you. if they trade you to a team you dont like it doesnt matter because you become a free agent at the end of the year any ways.

lebron burned the cavs in the wost way possible.

Hunter48MVP
04-20-2011, 04:44 PM
If the Magic get eliminated in the first round I think he will ask for a trade. Lakers, Bulls, and Nets have the pieces to pull off a trade for him. Of course I think he will get traded to the Lakers for Andrew Bynum, Shannon Brown, and 3 first round draft pick

Chi StateOfMind
04-20-2011, 04:45 PM
another thing about getting boozer is we have bass and anderson. it would have to be noah/deng/brewer...hell honestly, i don't even think a trade with the bulls would be smart...all you have are compliment players, orlando already has that and to add more would just make that team an absolute mess

but im sure the f/o would rather get something then nothing at all....if he says he doesnt wanna stay then u have to send him where he either wants to go or the team who puts orlando in the best situation to win when d12 leaves or trade

gotoHcarolina52
04-20-2011, 04:47 PM
LOL, that would destroy the franchise on too many levels, alot of Magic fans would just support the Heat, but if it was solely on talent, The magic would be better off with Bosh, he has proven he can be a #1 guy he just needs a lil more around him (not heat bashing, I mean than with the Raptors) Than what the Bulls can offer, just look atinjury history of Boozer, Deng and Noah
but as far as a business decision, I dont see that being a chance

lol. I agree. It would never happen. For one, Wade is too close to Bosh to backstab him by approving that trade (and should Riley trade Bosh without consulting Wade, that could create massive drama/problems/discontent). Second, yeah, Orlando wouldn't allow Howard to go to their in-state rival and risk half of their fan base jumping ship to Miami unless Bosh is far and away the best player they could get back in a deal with any team.

All that said, it would be a lot of fun to watch a team of LeBron/Wade/Dwight

northsid3r
04-20-2011, 04:53 PM
if the magic are smart? wow, if the magic are smart they'd do what howard wants and bring in another all star. if the magic are ********, they'll trade howard during the season, then every magic fan will spurn the magic for not trying in the offseason

Pretend like it's the 2011-2012 season and you're the Magic's GM your team is not going to get passed the Heat or Bulls in the playoffs and you have a unhappy superstar that is a free agent in the summer wouldn't you trade him before he Lebron's it outta there?

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 04:57 PM
but im sure the f/o would rather get something then nothing at all....if he says he doesnt wanna stay then u have to send him where he either wants to go or the team who puts orlando in the best situation to win when d12 leaves or trade

then they would probably pick another team. i think the thunder would be the best bet to go in a trade with

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Pretend like it's the 2011-2012 season and you're the Magic's GM your team is not going to get passed the Heat or Bulls in the playoffs and you have a unhappy superstar that is a free agent in the summer wouldn't you trade him before he Lebron's it outta there?

i would go to him and ask him if he wants to be traded. if he says yes, then i would. if he says no, then i wouldn't. but either way, i would make it known to the public the situation. and then i would turn STRAIGHT to the Thunder (if he says yes) and ask them if they want dwight and after they said yes i'd tell them it'd cost a hefty dollar, but i'm sure they'd jump at the chance

something like howard/nelson/redick for westbrook/ibaka/perkins/harden

that might be way to big of a trade at the deadline, but i'd want it to be around that if i were the GM

gotoHcarolina52
04-20-2011, 05:10 PM

Rose
Korver
Deng
Taj
Howard

Chalmers/Nash for MLE/Whoever
Wade
LeBron
Haslem
Dwight

If that Bulls team "would have a shot a legit shot at a 7-8 peat," this Heat team would have a legit shot at a peat ad nauseum

Chi StateOfMind
04-20-2011, 05:11 PM
then they would probably pick another team. i think the thunder would be the best bet to go in a trade with

i agree the bulls package isnt probably the best on the table but behind closed doors im sure if dwight expressed that he wanted to go somewhere im sure he probably ends up there...

and like i said earlier i think he goes to LA

Lakers of course

Ill21
04-20-2011, 05:15 PM
I think he goes to the lakers or bulls

MiamiWadeCounty
04-20-2011, 05:15 PM
Lol he is not going to the Bulls, Nets, nor any other team in the ECF through a trade. Why would they want to see Howard in the ECF dominating them. I see him possibly going to the Lakers or staying with Orlando.

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 05:16 PM
i agree the bulls package isnt probably the best on the table but behind closed doors im sure if dwight expressed that he wanted to go somewhere im sure he probably ends up there...

and like i said earlier i think he goes to LA

Lakers of course

if orlando doesn't get back a good package he sure as hell won't be headed there

JordansBulls
04-20-2011, 05:17 PM
If you are the Bulls you trade Noah in a hot second for Dwight end of discussion. In fact you trade Noah and Boozer for Dwight along with maybe a pick or two.

Crackadalic
04-20-2011, 05:17 PM
I don't see any team in the east have the pieces to trade for him. More then likely he's traded to the western conference

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 05:19 PM
i don't see any team in the east have the pieces to trade for him. More then likely he's traded to the western conference

thunder

Double_R
04-20-2011, 05:25 PM

Hahaha, straight throwing your cred out the window with that one.

Raph12
04-20-2011, 05:27 PM

Yeah the top player on the Bulls... Maybe :p

jzero
04-20-2011, 05:28 PM

Rose/Watson
Bogans/Brewer
Deng/Korver
Noah
Howard

i dont see orlando accept such a deadweight trade
at least with nets and lakers they'd be handing over players that could come closer to emulating what howard did than what asik or boozer could ever do

ramsizzle
04-20-2011, 05:30 PM
thunder

If you think you are getting back anything better than taj and Noah along with three firsts and maybe a second from any team. And I mean any team you are CRAZY. No one wants orlando's trash surrounding players and a deal a lot like that above is what is most likely to happen

rapjuicer06
unless i'm read something wrong, i think the clippers would be able to flat out sign dwight howard in FA.

kaman has 11.8 mil coming off, gordon and foye (unless resigned) have about 7.3 mil coming off. so a total around 19 mil coming off. INTERESTING!

with all this said, i pray to God he stays in orlando :(

Double_R
Yeah the top player on the Bulls... Maybe :p

beat you to it Raph, but I got your back if need be. HAHA@Bulls fans thinking that the Magic would trade Dwight to them, let alone for Noah and Boozer.

jzero

i dont think orlando will find much consolation in what chicago has to offer...even noah

pd1dish
04-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Noah + Boozer + fillers

for

Dwight + Bass + fillers if necessary

i would only do this trade if we also got Bass because our PF would be weak if we didnt get anyone in return to fill for Boozer.

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 05:31 PM
If you think you are getting back anything better than taj and Noah along with three firsts and maybe a second from any team. And I mean any team you are CRAZY. No one wants orlando's trash surrounding players and a deal a lot like that above is what is most likely to happen

taj and noah? really? i think westbrook and ibaka or westbrook and perkins alone would be way better than what the bulls have to offer

gotoHcarolina52
04-20-2011, 05:32 PM
If you are the Bulls you trade Noah in a hot second for Dwight end of discussion. In fact you trade Noah and Boozer for Dwight along with maybe a pick or two.

If you are the Heat you trade Mike Miller in a hot second for Dwight end of discussion. In fact, you trade Miller and Joel Anthony for Dwight along with maybe a pick or two.

rapjuicer06
Noah + Boozer + fillers

for

Dwight + Bass + fillers if necessary

i would only do this trade if we also got Bass because our PF would be weak if we didnt get anyone in return to fill for Boozer.

then Orlando would trade jameer+redick and fillers for rose and gibson

Double_R

I'd stick to not posting ******** stuff.

PS, did anyone see what the Nuggets did with Melo, were there Bulls fans roaming the earth at that time???

jzero
04-20-2011, 05:33 PM
whoever trades with orlando for dwight is forgetting that they also have to absorb arenas and whatever bad contracts the magic have
i can't see any team other than the nets being able to do that

nolin
04-20-2011, 05:33 PM

Rose/Watson
Bogans/Brewer
Deng/Korver
Noah
Howard

im a bulls fan and know boozer and noah both have to be in the deal to get howard. maybe a sign and trade with jrich being included in the deal. but if howard does get traded it will not be until next years trade deadline

Double_R
04-20-2011, 05:35 PM
There must be the biggest 420 celebration in Chicago today, because most of you have to be high as hell to be suggesting such outrageous things. Hell maybe there is crack in the water there too.

Jaji
04-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Nope. He's going to "my team." Prime Jordan too.

millerandco
04-20-2011, 05:46 PM
i think he's going NJN

ramsizzle
04-20-2011, 06:15 PM
taj and noah? really? i think westbrook and ibaka or westbrook and perkins alone would be way better than what the bulls have to offer

You crazy you don't trade bigs for smalls. Okc would offer perk and ibaka and a first or two. No chance westy is offered

ramsizzle
04-20-2011, 06:17 PM
I'd stick to not posting ******** stuff.

PS, did anyone see what the Nuggets did with Melo, were there Bulls fans roaming the earth at that time???

You are in for a rude awakening. Gm's all said ny gave up way too much. Orlando will get a top 5 center three picks and a better of than anyone on your team

Raph12
04-20-2011, 06:19 PM
If you are the Heat you trade Mike Miller in a hot second for Dwight end of discussion. In fact, you trade Miller and Joel Anthony for Dwight along with maybe a pick or two.

Ahaha nice!

uprightciti
04-20-2011, 06:29 PM
yeah he will be in brooklyn

no way he goes to chicago

Tuck&Rolle
04-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Assuming Howard will insist on being a FA and not signing an extension then it will all depend on what the Magic want for him. Do they want to try and still be a contender or rebuild with picks and young talent?

My gut tells me Howard will be a Laker

Heater4life
04-20-2011, 06:37 PM

rose
?
deng
noah
howard

NASTY!!!!

Miami on your mind?

:eyebrow:

Heater4life
04-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Orlando is never trading Dwight

Heater4life
04-20-2011, 06:40 PM
Plus the new CBA will definitely give him more incentive to stay.

Chi StateOfMind
04-20-2011, 06:43 PM
Miami on your mind?

:eyebrow:

uhhh no typo LMAO!!!!

edit: magic

LJEATON26
04-20-2011, 06:45 PM
D Howard, Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook will become The Real Big 3

JWO35
04-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Dwight Howard will be a Milwaukee Buck, MARK MY WORDS!!

Chi StateOfMind
04-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Dwight Howard will be a Milwaukee Buck, MARK MY WORDS!!

:laugh: at ur sig

kobe's faces LMFAO!!!!!!!!

homestarunner93
04-20-2011, 08:04 PM

Just because you're in the MVP talk doesn't mean you're a top 5 player. Like someone else said, Steve Nash was never a top 5 player. You can be the most valuable player to your team and not be a top 5 player.

IamKaiserSoze
04-20-2011, 08:38 PM
jeesh, stay on topic much?

i think it could work. although if i am the magic i'm not sure i'd trade him to a team in the same conference. i'd love to see d.howard and rose together. howard is a nice guy. and he won't tip his hand as to where he wants to go. he'll (outwardly) say nice things about every city. but he is in the drivers seat. the magic cannot afford to lose him for nothing.

JB0B0
04-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Boozer, Noah, and picks. That's the best deal Orlando would receive. But then again, superstars don't want to come to Chicago for one reason or another. See: McGrady, Wade, Bosh, LeBron.

JB0B0
04-20-2011, 08:58 PM
D Howard, Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook will become The Real Big 3

That would be sick but I don't think they can't beat an offer from Chicago or LA. Noah and Bynum>Perkins.

Chill_Will_24
04-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Ignore my sig for a minute... thats just me wishing... i highly doubt Dwight gets traded to any team in the estern conference. My prediction is he gets traded to the Lakers for Bynum, Brown, Ebanks, and Character...

It all depends on what the Magic want. They can opt to compete or rebuild. It also depends on what Dwight is thinking. If you take rumors to be true, then only LA and NJ are in the running. From what Ric "the idiot" Bucher has reported, Dwight wants his OWN team. He wants to be the face of wherever he goes. From what Bucher reported Dwight believes he cant have that in CHI. Dwight is also said to be doubting Kobes ability to grow with him and compete long term so LA is losing steam in his heart and the thought of being the face of Brooklyn with the Nets is very appealing to him. This is all rumors thou so yea...

I think LA gets him because Bynum is such a talent with potential and they have young talent to add with NJ being another likely destination..

Chill_Will_24
04-20-2011, 09:26 PM
That would be sick but I don't think they can't beat an offer from Chicago or LA. Noah and Bynum>Perkins.

Sorry i dont think Noah is better than Perk.... Bynum defenitely but not Noah. Ive never been high on him. I think hes just a slightly better Anderson Varejao.

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 09:32 PM

chicago has crap to offer. the nets could offer more, hell, about any team could offer more. you can't build anything around noah or boozer. that would be wasted money for the magic. a line up of nelson redick turk boozer noah = ****. moving on...

chitown815
04-20-2011, 09:40 PM
How about a real blockbuster Kevin durant for dwight straight up

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 09:43 PM
i still think a trade of howard/nelson/redick/bass for westbrook/perkins/ibaka/harden would be an adequate trade.

nelson/maynor
sefolosha/redick
durant/vaden
collison/bass
howard/nazr

westbrook/arenas/duhon
harden/arenas/q richardson
turk/q/clark
ibaka/anderson
perkins/orton

looks legit for both teams

Chill_Will_24
04-20-2011, 09:44 PM
chicago has crap to offer. the nets could offer more, hell, about any team could offer more. you can't build anything around noah or boozer. that would be wasted money for the magic. a line up of nelson redick turk boozer noah = ****. moving on...

I wouldnt have put it so harshly but i agree. I think Noah doesnt bring you that much more than Kris Kardashian Humphries; hustle, toughness, rebounding and energy.

I think if the Magic are looking for a replacement C they should be looking at Bynum or Lopez THEN Noah assuming hes not interested in any other teams. Certainly there are better Cs to build aroud like Cousins but its all on which teams Dwight would resign with.

assisi805
04-20-2011, 09:46 PM
Thunder.

Chill_Will_24
04-20-2011, 09:46 PM
i still think a trade of howard/nelson/redick/bass for westbrook/perkins/ibaka/harden would be an adequate trade.

nelson/maynor
sefolosha/redick
durant/vaden
collison/bass
howard/nazr

westbrook/arenas/duhon
turk/q/clark
ibaka/anderson
perkins/orton

That looks sexy... wonderi if Dwight would resign

rapjuicer06
04-20-2011, 09:48 PM
That looks sexy... wonderi if Dwight would resign

dwights best friend is in the trade with him (nelson) and dwight loves durant. he'd resign in a heartbeat

JB0B0
04-20-2011, 10:06 PM
Sorry i dont think Noah is better than Perk.... Bynum defenitely but not Noah. Ive never been high on him. I think hes just a slightly better Anderson Varejao.

Perk better than Noah? :facepalm:

BigCityofDreams
04-20-2011, 10:08 PM
[/B]

I know he hinted about not wanting to go to the Celtics but what did he say about the Nets?

JB0B0
04-20-2011, 10:08 PM

Boozer and Noah are better than any players on NJ not named Deron Williams. Also, the Bulls can also offer Charlotte's 1st rounder, their own first rounders, Asik, or Taj. Nice try though.

Chill_Will_24
04-20-2011, 10:47 PM
Perk better than Noah? :facepalm:

Tell me why you think Noah is better

Chill_Will_24
04-20-2011, 10:48 PM
I know he hinted about not wanting to go to the Celtics but what did he say about the Nets?

HE, HIMSELF, STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH said nothing about the Nets. Its all "sources"... but anyway, suppsedly Howard wants to play for a huge market and be the face of whichever franchise he end up with. According to the report, Howard doesnt feel like Kobe and the Lakers can remain competitive longterm and CHI wouldnt be "his" team. In NJ he would be "the man" with DWill being more of a low key kinda superstar.

Chill_Will_24
04-20-2011, 10:54 PM
Boozer and Noah are better than any players on NJ not named Deron Williams. Also, the Bulls can also offer Charlotte's 1st rounder, their own first rounders, Asik, or Taj. Nice try though.

Humphries brings pretty much the same thing Noah does and Noah is not THAT much better. Boozer is an injury risk and if ORL trades Dwight they would be stupid not to go into a rebuild so why would they want Boozer. I agree that you have that Charlotte pick to send, also Asik and Gibson. It all depends on what ORL is looking for. Also reports are that Dwight is not interested in CHI. According to the sources Dwight wants his own team. The Bulls will be Rose's team for as long as hes there, no matter who they get.

BigCityofDreams
04-20-2011, 10:56 PM
HE, HIMSELF, STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH said nothing about the Nets. Its all "sources"... but anyway, suppsedly Howard wants to play for a huge market and be the face of whichever franchise. According to the report, Howard doesnt feel like Kobe can remain competitive longterm and CHI wouldnt be "his" team. In NJ he would be "the man" with DWill being more of a low key kinda superstar.

Thanks for clearing that up.

JustinLafferty
04-20-2011, 11:20 PM

nelson/maynor
sefolosha/redick
durant/vaden
collison/bass
howard/nazr

westbrook/arenas/duhon
turk/q/clark
ibaka/anderson
perkins/orton

I really don't like this trade this much... I don't think Ibaka is better than Ryan Anderson to be honest.... Probably plays better def but I'd rather have Bass or Anderson tha Ibaka.....ORL basically have NO low post scoring...Orlando would be pretty terrible with this team.... If Turk continues to decline even further Orlando wouldn't even come close to making the playoffs... and you didn't even get rid of one of the two terrible contracts on this team.... This trade is terrible for Orlando...

fin_frenzy_84
04-20-2011, 11:33 PM
I dont think Lakers because Bynum cant stay healthy... I say Boston,New Jersey, or Chicago...

I pray Chicago gets him!!!

Trade all our picks in the next two years and trade noah and brewer... Sign J-Rich!

Rose/Watson
J-Rich/Bogans
Deng/Korver
Boozer/Taj
Howard/Asik

Best lineup ever...

Sir Buckets
04-20-2011, 11:35 PM
Humphries brings pretty much the same thing Noah does and Noah is not THAT much better. Boozer is an injury risk and if ORL trades Dwight they would be stupid not to go into a rebuild so why would they want Boozer. I agree that you have that Charlotte pick to send, also Asik and Gibson. It all depends on what ORL is looking for. Also reports are that Dwight is not interested in CHI. According to the sources Dwight wants his own team. The Bulls will be Rose's team for as long as hes there, no matter who they get.Assuming that those sources are actually correct, opinions and feelings change. Once Dwight's teammates let him down and he gets knocked out in the 1st/2nd round this year and has some time to reflect, he might realize that he has the ability to join a team that

- already has the league's #1 defense without him (the DPOY lol)

- has the newest superstar on the block (and at only 22 years old)

- one of the best coaches in the league

- guys that play hard and know how to win

- had the best record in the league this year

all while in that big market he craves. Rose is his adidas buddy and they know each other well (trip to China = booonnnding!). Sure, it wouldn't be his team, but I think he might put that dream aside if he realizes he could dominate the league for the next decade alongside Rose.

Where else is he going to go?

LA? Kobe's on his last breath and Gasol is getting up there in age as well (he's 30)

NJ? Here he'd get his "my team" wish, and get to play with DWill, another great player. But they would still be a team in flux and I don't see them really competing for a bit, taking a few years off of Dwight's prime.

Stay in Orlando? Sure, if he never wants to win anything.

Chicago is the best option. But I've been through all this **** in my head during last summer's FA. Being the best choice for that player =/= getting that player. This time around might be different though because I feel Rose would welcome Dwight with open arms.

fin_frenzy_84
04-20-2011, 11:45 PM
Another reason Howard will not got to L.A. Phil Jackson Retires.. Kobe will be in the next few years...

Also Howard dont want to go to chicago?
I heard Rose and Howard are good friends and you dont think they have been not talking about this? Wade and Lebron were friends and look what happened...

JB0B0
04-20-2011, 11:51 PM
It makes too much sense for Dwight to go to the Bulls. Therefore, it won't happen...sadly.

SP17
04-21-2011, 12:00 AM

wow dude..you must be drunk or something..you have lots of post but you expect the magic to want a package like that? Have you check Boozers contract? if the magic want that might as well add more terrible contract to arenas,turk and Boozer to..If you want to land Dwight be prepare to part with noah..Also the 2 draft picks this year might not that be good coz the draft is not that deep.. Another point is., If your gonna trade for Dwight expect another player to go with noah to match salaries...

I expect New Jersey to press hard for Dwight with an offer of Brook, Lakers pick this year,their own pick next year., a pick which houston owe them.
Also If they dont use their money this summer they would have the cap to accept dwight in a deal but If they will use it on a FA.. Matching salaries between this 2 teams will be difficult since brook only makes 3-4 mil a yr as compared to dwight's 17 mil..

Another team is LA.. La will offer Bynum,2 1st rounders and maybe ebanks.. matching salaries would not be a problem since drew makes 15 compare to dwights 17..Only problem with this deal is if the magic would want drew since he is at risk of an injury..

Other teams like Houston,Sacramento OKC might also make a play for dwight. I expect dwight to land with a contending team because He will not surely sign an extension with any team except for those who has a bright future for years to come...Losing in Orlando will take a toll on him.. Also expect a deal before the trade deadline pass next year so that the magic will get a decent to good offer...

SP17
04-21-2011, 12:08 AM
Assuming that those sources are actually correct, opinions and feelings change. Once Dwight's teammates let him down and he gets knocked out in the 1st/2nd round this year and has some time to reflect, he might realize that he has the ability to join a team that

- already has the league's #1 defense without him (the DPOY lol)

- has the newest superstar on the block (and at only 22 years old)

- one of the best coaches in the league

- guys that play hard and know how to win

- had the best record in the league this year

all while in that big market he craves. Rose is his adidas buddy and they know each other well (trip to China = booonnnding!). Sure, it wouldn't be his team, but I think he might put that dream aside if he realizes he could dominate the league for the next decade alongside Rose.

Where else is he going to go?

LA? Kobe's on his last breath and Gasol is getting up there in age as well (he's 30)

NJ? Here he'd get his "my team" wish, and get to play with DWill, another great player. But they would still be a team in flux and I don't see them really competing for a bit, taking a few years off of Dwight's prime.

Stay in Orlando? Sure, if he never wants to win anything.

Chicago is the best option. But I've been through all this **** in my head during last summer's FA. Being the best choice for that player =/= getting that player. This time around might be different though because I feel Rose would welcome Dwight with open arms.

Check LA's Contract...Dwight with Gasol for the next 2-3 years is a pretty good team. All of the contracts for the LAkers expire in the same year so if indeed dwight land in LA the situation would be he would play would those to and after Kobe's contract end..LA will have the money to sign 1-2 FA depending on the new CBA..

Dwight with dwill not competing? are you out of your mind? Melo and stat are even in the playoffs. With crafty signing and drafting Nets would be a pretty good team with those 2 as your core..

IT really depends on the magic on whether they would trade dwight before next year's deadline or just wait next offseason..

SteveNash
04-21-2011, 12:10 AM
Nets

SP17
04-21-2011, 12:14 AM
I wanna see some insights from magic fans.. I think its up to their gm on who he really want in a trade.. I like Noah as a team player but not a player you build around. Bynum is pretty good but an injury away from disaster..Brook is young but does not reb well for a center... So lets just see how this dwight saga will end..

I think only a few people expected miami to land LBJ and Bosh,.

knicks4life33
04-21-2011, 12:19 AM
Stayin i orlando

Chill_Will_24
04-21-2011, 12:23 AM
Another reason Howard will not got to L.A. Phil Jackson Retires.. Kobe will be in the next few years...

Also Howard dont want to go to chicago?
I heard Rose and Howard are good friends and you dont think they have been not talking about this? Wade and Lebron were friends and look what happened...

I dont think its that relevant but if your bringing up friendships Deron Williams and Dwight Howard are great friends and won gold together in Bejiing. Brook Lopez's best friend is Ryan Anderson. So unless you really think the Addidas thing will entice him to play with Rose. I do agree that Dwigh would do way bettsr in CHI and so does everyone else but he wants to be the man on his team. He wants to be the anti Lebron. He wants to be the face of the franchise he goes to. Playing for the Brooklyn Nets for the richest man in sports in the worlds largest market would definitely appeal to him. Also if the Nets have Deron AND Dwight... that alone makes them contenders. Not to mention that players will finally be attracted to playing there with two legit superstars. Players will want to be a part of that.

Like i said i DO believe CHI is the perfect fit basketball wise but if we havent learned by now that these superstars of today dont ONLY think "basketball wise" then we just havent been paying attention. They take EVERYTHING into account. Its not JUST about winning. It rarely ever IS about just that.

My prediction stands. I stilll think LA gets him with Bynum, and young guys like EBanks and Character with NJ also being a distant possibility with CHI right behind them

JustinLafferty
04-21-2011, 12:28 AM
I wanna see some insights from magic fans.. I think its up to their gm on who he really want in a trade.. I like Noah as a team player but not a player you build around. Bynum is pretty good but an injury away from disaster..Brook is young but does not reb well for a center... So lets just see how this dwight saga will end..

I think only a few people expected miami to land LBJ and Bosh,.

I'm an Orlando fan.... It really depends on who he says he wants to go to if he decides to leave. If it's Chicago, LAL, or another team that don't have the cap space to sign him then you hold out until you get what you which means we won't be doing no Dwight for Bynum straight up trades... We won't be doing Dwight for Noah OR Boozer and fillers.... They'll have to break the bank to get Dwight because its the ONLY way they are getting him. If he wants to go to the Knicks or Boston or Nets then they have a little bit more negotiating power because those teams I believe can sign him straight as a FA.....Negotiating power is what you need when it comes to trading a player... These teams is getting a guy who can single handedly get you to the Conference Finals or more.... He's not going to come cheap unless its one of the teams that can sign him.

Chill_Will_24
04-21-2011, 12:34 AM
Check LA's Contract...Dwight with Gasol for the next 2-3 years is a pretty good team. All of the contracts for the LAkers expire in the same year so if indeed dwight land in LA the situation would be he would play would those to and after Kobe's contract end..LA will have the money to sign 1-2 FA depending on the new CBA..

Dwight with dwill not competing? are you out of your mind? Melo and stat are even in the playoffs. With crafty signing and drafting Nets would be a pretty good team with those 2 as your core..

IT really depends on the magic on whether they would trade dwight before next year's deadline or just wait next offseason..

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Im sorry but Noah is not a guy you build around. CHI can def offer a good package but if ORL wants a C back they have to look at LA and NJ.... if thats what Dwight is limiting ORL to; if not then all bets are off.

Bynum is the second best C in the league. Lopez is the best offensive C in the league. Both have flaws. Bynum is injury prone and Lopez lacks aggresiveness on the boards. Bynum can be almost as good as howard if given the chance imo. He would be an awsome return if ORL had to make that dreaded decision. Check Lopez's stats post break. The man can rebound when he wants to as proved by his first two years. Last summer he had mono and lost 25 pds from his already skinny frame. Hes a beast and an off season of bulking up and a full season of playing with DWill he'll be back to form. Neither of those guys are the worst that ORL could do...

Chill_Will_24
04-21-2011, 12:38 AM
I'm an Orlando fan.... It really depends on who he says he wants to go to if he decides to leave. If it's Chicago, LAL, or another team that don't have the cap space to sign him then you hold out until you get what you which means we won't be doing no Dwight for Bynum straight up trades... We won't be doing Dwight for Noah OR Boozer and fillers.... They'll have to break the bank to get Dwight because its the ONLY way they are getting him. If he wants to go to the Knicks or Boston or Nets then they have a little bit more negotiating power because those teams I believe can sign him straight as a FA.....Negotiating power is what you need when it comes to trading a player... These teams is getting a guy who can single handedly get you to the Conference Finals or more.... He's not going to come cheap unless its one of the teams that can sign him.

Oh you WILL get a nice return no matter what. Dwight is no Melo. He's not some overrated "star" that gives the false impression of contention (no offense Knicks fans). Dwight immediately makes his team a top 3 team defensively. He gets the job done. He doesnt need the ball to operate. He can mesh with basically ANY superstar. He will not come cheap. I think LA gets him but they will lose a TON...

rapjuicer06
04-21-2011, 12:52 AM
I really don't like this trade this much... I don't think Ibaka is better than Ryan Anderson to be honest.... Probably plays better def but I'd rather have Bass or Anderson tha Ibaka.....ORL basically have NO low post scoring...Orlando would be pretty terrible with this team.... If Turk continues to decline even further Orlando wouldn't even come close to making the playoffs... and you didn't even get rid of one of the two terrible contracts on this team.... This trade is terrible for Orlando...

i really hope your joking. Westbrook-22, Harden-21, Ibaka-21, Perkins-26. and you say there would be no low post presence? Since Green leaving, Ibaka has been developing his game. The kid is 6'10 240 and a damn good defender. could you imagine that youth brought in here? holy balls man. I'm sure they'd be able to bring in another SF to play other than turk. that team right there alone westbrook/harden/turk/ibaka/perkins that is a play off team. no doubt. you have a shooter in harden, you have a scorer in westbrook, you have a low post presence in ibaka and a damn good rebounder and you have a very solid defender in perkins. and if daniel orton can develop at all and bringing in fran vasquez, orlando would be sitting pretty well for trading their all star away. do i want to do this trade? hell no, i love dwight, i want him in orlando for his whole career. but that trade right there would be the best anyone can offer. not only do you get youth, but you get NBA all-star talent, ready to play now. don't tell me that trade would be horrible...thats ridiculous. and arenas has an opt out clause and i could very well see otis smith talking to arenas about exercising that and they bring him back for less for getting him out of a terrible situation. they are good friends, i really could see that.

SP17
04-21-2011, 01:02 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Im sorry but Noah is not a guy you build around. CHI can def offer a good package but if ORL wants a C back they have to look at LA and NJ.... if thats what Dwight is limiting ORL to; if not then all bets are off.

Bynum is the second best C in the league. Lopez is the best offensive C in the league. Both have flaws. Bynum is injury prone and Lopez lacks aggresiveness on the boards. Bynum can be almost as good as howard if given the chance imo. He would be an awsome return if ORL had to make that dreaded decision. Check Lopez's stats post break. The man can rebound when he wants to as proved by his first two years. Last summer he had mono and lost 25 pds from his already skinny frame. Hes a beast and an off season of bulking up and a full season of playing with DWill he'll be back to form. Neither of those guys are the worst that ORL could do...

You know what? I like most of your post..you what what you are saying not unlike others here...:clap:

As for the LA will lose a lot... i think it would be Bynum,Ebanks,Caracter and 2 1st..that is the most we can offer.. But all this trades will depend on the new CBA..One poster from another site told me that a hard cap might be a big possibilit..