PDA

View Full Version : Howard free agency prediction!!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

jp611
04-24-2011, 11:35 AM
LOL... Rose moving to SG, thats laughable :laugh2:

BowDown
04-24-2011, 11:36 AM
i dont care what you have, you're acting like an assclown in here, and making bulls fans look bad, its people like you that give Bulls fans a bad rap on PSD, just stop, Rose isnt the best player in the league, grasp that concept

Making you look bad...... I see youre a hick from Iowa. Have you ever been to Chicago LOL

jp611
04-24-2011, 11:36 AM
Making you look bad...... I see youre a hick from Iowa. Have you ever been to Chicago LOL

Yea, my sister lives there and I go to games all the time

allSUAVE
04-24-2011, 11:37 AM
How many turnovers he had?

And, So Rose is better than CP3 now?

BowDown
I never said Rose is the best player Einstein... READ. I said IMO, he's better than Paul

Chill_Will_24
Why do I have to be 12 giving my opinion on top players?

Rose plays for my favorite team yes but he has shown me night in and night out why he is the MVP of the league.

I understand that. Im a homer at times but cmon man Rose is not a top 5 player yet. He will get there eventually but Rose is NOT better than Paul. Paul elevates his own teammates and makes them great. Rose only elevates his own stats. His assists numbers dont do a great job of masking the fact that he's more of a SG than a PG. Allen Iverson 2.0

BowDown
Yea, my sister lives there and I go to games all the time

Oh great, an Iowa hick here... must live in Rockford LOL

BowDown
04-24-2011, 11:38 AM
I understand that. Im a homer at times but cmon man Rose is not a top 5 player yet. He will get there eventually but Rose is NOT better than Paul. Paul elevates his own teammates and makes them great. Rose only elevates his own stats. His assists numbers dont do a great job of masking the fact that he's more of a SG than a PG. Allen Iverson 2.0

I agree with this....

A better version of AI though...

jp611
04-24-2011, 11:40 AM
How many turnovers he had?

And, So Rose is better than CP3 now?

Yea, yesterday he struggled pretty badly, but he was clearly favoring his ankle after he sprained it... he was playing very timid and not attacking the basket... I don't think Rose is better than CP3 yet, I think he's a better scorer than CP3, and I personally would rather have Rose on my team, but I'm not saying that Rose is better than CP3 YET

allSUAVE
04-24-2011, 11:40 AM
But I still think Dwight would be a:

Laker
Or
Bull

jp611
04-24-2011, 11:41 AM
Oh great, an Iowa hick here... must live in Rockford LOL

way to resort to insults

BowDown
04-24-2011, 11:42 AM
way to resort to insults

Dude, you don't know me...don't act high and mighty claiming I made you a fair weather fan look bad because I stated Rose is better than another player...

Watch your post next time and get over yourself.

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2011, 11:45 AM
This Chill_Will_24 kid wants him to be a Net but don't want to Jinx it at the same time.

That's why he keep saying he will be a Laker

:sigh: Scared little Knicks fans...

This "Chill_Will_24 kid" prays every night we get Dwight (check the sig) so we could run NY in Brooklyn.... but...

I dropped my rose shaded Nets glasses after the 2010 free agency fiasco... Now i just focus on looking at the facts.

Bynum>>>>>>>Lopez and on top of that the Nets gave up most of their assets for DWill. They cant trade for Dwight imo unless Dwight demands a trade there and how likely is that? Only Knicks fans believe in stupid things like "jinxing"...

BTW i dont really pray for it but saying that i do adds a nice dramatic effect to the post :D

Young and Stupid
04-24-2011, 11:46 AM
:sigh: Scared little Knicks fans...

This "Chill_Will_24 kid" prays every night we get Dwight (check the sig) so we could run NY in Brooklyn.... but...

I dropped my rose shaded Nets glasses after the 2010 free agency fiasco... Now i just focus on looking at the facts.

Bynum>>>>>>>Lopez and on top of that the Nets gave up most of their assets for DWill. They cant trade for Dwight imo unless Dwight demands a trade there and how likely is that? Only Knicks fans believe in stupid things like "jinxing"...

The Nets make more sense for Dwight Howard and they also match up better with the Magic as a trade partner.

jp611
04-24-2011, 11:46 AM
Dude, you don't know me...don't act high and mighty claiming I made you a fair weather fan look bad because I stated Rose is better than another player...

Watch your post next time and get over yourself.

Fair weather fan? Are you drunk? Been a Bulls fan my whole life, even through the Marcus Fizers, Bryce Drews, Khalid El-Amins, Eddie Robinsons... the way you act, I'm sure you were in hibernation during those years

BigCityofDreams
04-24-2011, 11:48 AM
The Nets make more sense for Dwight Howard and they also match up better with the Magic as a trade partner.

Except they're in the Eastern Conference.

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2011, 11:50 AM
allSUAVE for the record, Derrick Rose does get his teammates involved as evidenced by his 10 assists yesterday and 8 APG this season, he also has a 38.9 AST%

His assists are a smokescreen. Looking at simple assist stats is not a good way to judge a PG. Allen Iverson used to get assists. Devin Harris gets assists. Monta Ellis gets assists.

JerseysFinest
You know what? Bulls has more picks than the nets for this year and next years draft.. Nets only have the LA pick, an early 2nd rounder this year and their 1st rounder next year which woul probably be a middle 1st since Nets would probably be in the playoffs.. Bulls have the 28 and 30th pick this year, their own pick next year and the bobcats pick that is protected until 2015.
I guess you should 1st check your facts. btw Im not a bulls or nets fan..just clearing you up on some things..

As with regards to cap space.. that would only be applicable if the Nets dont use that in the offseason or dwight gets traded before they sign anybody. I really think they will sign a FA this offseason and use that cap space. If they do that it becomes very tricky for the nets since Brook is on a cheap contract and matching salaries would be a big problem in any future trade for Dwight..

So it really depends on what they do with that cap space..

Maybe you should get your facts straight considering the Nets own Houston's 2012 pick, and own their own 2012 first and second round picks. They have the 27th and 35th in this upcoming draft.

allSUAVE
WOW.. this is basketball no need to prey for another man joining a team I'm a fan of. Their is more to life than that quite frankly.

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2011, 11:54 AM
I agree with this....

A better version of AI though...

Hes not better. Hes a better leader and all but Allen Iverson was a better shooter and was faster. He also was a better scorer. Rose is a better PG than Iverson but they are cut from the same mold

ImDaBaron
04-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Well if we actually tried to trade for Howard. I have not one clue why the Magic would want Boozer. Id give up Noah in a heart beat though.

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2011, 11:58 AM
Yea, yesterday he struggled pretty badly, but he was clearly favoring his ankle after he sprained it... he was playing very timid and not attacking the basket... I don't think Rose is better than CP3 yet, I think he's a better scorer than CP3, and I personally would rather have Rose on my team, but I'm not saying that Rose is better than CP3 YET

Agreed. Rose fits the Bulls very well. I dont think Paul could switch roles with Rose and do for the Bulls what Rose has done. The Bulls sometimes need Rose to be a scorer which Paul cant do as well as Rose. Rose is rightfully in conversations for MVP... Although Dwight is the MVP imo.

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2011, 12:02 PM
WOW.. this is basketball no need to prey for another man joining a team I'm a fan of. Their is more to life than that quite frankly.

Dont make me sic DoMeFavors on you...

jp611
04-24-2011, 12:43 PM
His assists are a smokescreen. Looking at simple assist stats is not a good way to judge a PG. Allen Iverson used to get assists. Devin Harris gets assists. Monta Ellis gets assists.

exactly, and thats why I pointed to his 38.7 AST%, which is pretty good

gaughan333
04-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Well if we actually tried to trade for Howard. I have not one clue why the Magic would want Boozer. Id give up Noah in a heart beat though.

After this playoff series, I don't think you could give Boozer away.

SP17
04-24-2011, 07:03 PM
Maybe you should get your facts straight considering the Nets own Houston's 2012 pick, and own their own 2012 first and second round picks. They have the 27th and 35th in this upcoming draft.

maybe you should read my post first before you quote me...I said in another post you have 2 picks this year..Lakers pick and an early 2nd rounder..so in short 27th and 35..Oh and that 1st rounder from your team next year is a middle to late 1 since you will surely be making the playoffs...AGain I just said it in another post..so care to read other post in this thread? Talking about the Houston pick do you know its top 14 protected until 2016? Im not sure rockets are gonna make the playoffs next year with how deep the west is...SO that pick may take a little while to get. That pick the bobcats owe the bulls have a chance to be given first as compare to the rockets pick since protection lessens every year.

Also the bulls have a 2nd rounder this year(dont know about a 2nd next year).. so that is 5 picks for the next 2 years..4 1st rounders(eventhough the cats pick is just like the rockets pick,somewhat protected)

SO i guess that answers it..Bulls has more picks than the nets for the next 2 yrs.

5ass
04-24-2011, 07:35 PM
trade noah and deng to one or more teams for cap space and young talent and picks and then trade these young talents and expirings to orlando along with gibson, asik and 4 1st round picks one of them being the bobcats' pick in return for howard and hedo. if howard is going to chicago thats probably how it will be, and rlly i dont think its a bad deal for chicago
rose
korver
hedo
boozer
howard

hedo could contribute a bit, bulls sure as hell need offense, hedo is one of the best players at giving the ball to howard at the right time
defense might be a problem, but u still get to keep ronnie brewer (should play SF), bogans and thibs

iggypop123
04-24-2011, 07:36 PM
any team that calls otis smith will hear the word "hedo too" in every call

SP17
04-24-2011, 07:38 PM
trade noah and deng to one or more teams for cap space and young talent and picks and then trade these young talents and expirings to orlando along with gibson, asik and 4 1st round picks one of them being the bobcats' pick in return for howard and hedo. if howard is going to chicago thats probably how it will be, and rlly i dont think its a bad deal for chicago
rose
korver
hedo
boozer
howard

hedo could contribute a bit, bulls sure as hell need offense, hedo is one of the best players at giving the ball to howard at the right time
defense might be a problem, but u still get to keep ronnie brewer (should play SF), bogans and thibs

yeah...i agree with that.probably a 3 team deal.

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2011, 07:41 PM
rose
korver
hedo
boozer
howard

Theres a guy named Tom Thibodeau as the coach so i doubt that

Jewelz0376
04-24-2011, 07:42 PM
Could you imagine what a Thibbs D would look like with D12 anchoring it :speechless:

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2011, 07:44 PM
yeah...i agree with that.probably a 3 team deal.

Yup maybe Minnesota or Houston...

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2011, 07:45 PM
Could you imagine what a Thibbs D would look like with D12 anchoring it :speechless:

Every other team would :cry:

5ass
04-24-2011, 07:46 PM
Theres a guy named Tom Thibodeau as the coach so i doubt that

van gundy is probably just as good of a defensive coach as thibodeau, but still in certain games against certain teams, orlando's backcourt plays horrible defense

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2011, 07:49 PM
van gundy is probably just as good of a defensive coach as thibodeau, but still in certain games against certain teams, orlando's backcourt plays horrible defense

Blasphemy

SP17
04-24-2011, 07:51 PM
Yup maybe Minnesota or Houston...

Minny would probly like noah to pair with love..Dont know about houston though.

5ass
04-24-2011, 07:55 PM
Blasphemy

not really, its really debatable thibadaeu has deng, asik, gibson, brewer, bogans and noah. who does van gundy have who is an above average defender? dwight and q-rich (who plays less than 10 mpg) yet the magic are still i believe 2nd or 3rd defensively

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Minny would probly like noah to pair with love..Dont know about houston though.

They would love Noah. Who they got? Hayes? Noah would start with them.

However if we are talking multiple team trades then the Nets have every team beat imo cuz there are reports that SAC loves Brook Lopez and they wanted to draft him. So if we trade Lopez over there and send Cousins to ORL what better young C is there for ORL to have than that?

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2011, 08:01 PM
not really, its really debatable thibadaeu has deng, asik, gibson, brewer, bogans and noah. who does van gundy have who is an above average defender? dwight and q-rich (who plays less than 10 mpg) yet the magic are still i believe 2nd or 3rd defensively

I dont see how its debatable but i respect you opinion... maybe we should set up a thread... dont put up a poll thou cuz Bulls fans are like roaches in this site in that the are everywhere (no offense Bulls fans), so the poll would be inconclusive...

I think Thibs is superior to any in coach in the league defensively...

5ass
04-24-2011, 08:01 PM

However if we are talking multiple team trades then the Nets have every team beat imo cuz there are reports that SAC loves Brook Lopez and they wanted to draft him. So if we trade Lopez over there and send Cousins to ORL what better young C is there for ORL to have than that?

they would never do that, cousins has great footwork, post moves and passing.. by next year he would already be a better player than lopez

SP17
04-24-2011, 08:03 PM

Dont know if sacto will trade cousins..the man is gonna be a stud and is already doing well..plus his contract is gonna be cheap than brook.

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2011, 08:05 PM
Dont know if sacto will trade cousins..the man is gonna be a stud and is already doing well..plus his contract is gonna be cheap than brook.

True... i believe i read that during his rough stretch when he was clashing with his coach. SAC would be stupid to trade him...

EDIT: Just found the report. It was CHA that wanted to draft Lopez, not SAC. Got my facts wrong on that one anyway... im only human :D

Raph12
04-25-2011, 01:52 AM
Game 1: Dwight scores 31pts in the first half; barely touches the ball in the third, we get blown out; drops 12 in the fourth, we comeback to fall short
Game 2: Dwight drops 24pts in the first half, we have the lead; hardly gets touches in the second half, we nearly give up the game
Game 3: Dwight doesn't get a sufficient amount of touches all game, we lose
Game 4: Dwight barely gets touches in the first half, we're down 9pts; drops 24pts in the second half, we make a comeback but fall short

Does anyone else sense a pattern here?... Good bye Dwight! I'll definitely root for you when you get on your new team! Otis please try to get us something half-decent in return (I know it's not like you with your history but atleast try).

SP17
04-25-2011, 02:02 AM
wow..that sucks for dwight...

MagicHero3
04-25-2011, 09:11 AM
i know im gonna miss the big guy. we can only blame Otis, Stan and Hedo.

BigCityofDreams
04-25-2011, 09:21 AM
Magic need to respond big in game 5. I'm shocked they are down 3-1

twoearl
04-25-2011, 10:10 AM
I think if orlando doesnt get to at least the ECF he is def. gone. I think he would go to either LAL or Chicago as you said..NJ might be a darkhorse as well...

This. I think the list begins and ends with these 3 teams. They all have bigs that would somewhat make a decent trade for Orlando.

Young and Stupid
04-25-2011, 10:18 AM
Game 1: Dwight scores 31pts in the first half; barely touches the ball in the third, we get blown out; drops 12 in the fourth, we comeback to fall short
Game 2: Dwight drops 24pts in the first half, we have the lead; hardly gets touches in the second half, we nearly give up the game
Game 3: Dwight doesn't get a sufficient amount of touches all game, we lose
Game 4: Dwight barely gets touches in the first half, we're down 9pts; drops 24pts in the second half, we make a comeback but fall short

Does anyone else sense a pattern here?... Good bye Dwight! I'll definitely root for you when you get on your new team! Otis please try to get us something half-decent in return (I know it's not like you with your history but atleast try).

Uh-oh... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk)

Greet
04-25-2011, 11:02 AM
Why does no one give Deng credit for the D?

Why do you think the Bulls have the best D in the NBA...? Boozer is under average defender, Rose is an under average defender.

flclfanman
04-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Why does no one give Deng credit for the D?

Why do you think the Bulls have the best D in the NBA...? Boozer is under average defender, Rose is an under average defender.

Deng is only a piece of the puzzle. The true anchor of our defense is JoNoah

reffahead
04-25-2011, 12:13 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/33ab2op.jpg

Ron Swanson
04-25-2011, 12:24 PM
How pissed would Chris Bosh be if Miami traded him for d12?

Near the deadline if the extension is unsigned and Pat Riley calls...Bosh will still be locked up for four or five years, the Magic have to at elast think about it.

rapjuicer06
04-25-2011, 12:40 PM
How pissed would Chris Bosh be if Miami traded him for d12?

Near the deadline if the extension is unsigned and Pat Riley calls...Bosh will still be locked up for four or five years, the Magic have to at elast think about it.

no, the magic don't have to think about anything. bosh can't rebound, or play defense. the team is based around that. and riley wants howard he can pick up the phone and talk lebron

jrm2054
04-25-2011, 12:45 PM
I hope he ends up with CP3 don't care where but those two together = greatness

Mc Uncle Cola
04-25-2011, 01:10 PM
I thought everyone knew he was goin to jersey?

Bulls? arnt they the best team in the league (according to record) why would they trade 2 key pieces..ever hear of dont fix something if its not broken?

smiddy012
04-25-2011, 02:07 PM
Bass+Howard for Noah/Asik/Gibson/Brewer/1sts

Asik/?
Noah/Gibson
Anderson/Turk/Brewer
Arenas/QR
Nelson/JJ

&

Howard/KT
Boozer/Bass
Deng/Korver
Watson/?
Rose/?

Not sure if its worth it for Orlando compared to other trade offers... they still got Arenas and Turk on their roster... This all works out for Chicago as of course Dwight wants to play with his sidekick DRose :)

Chill_Will_24
04-26-2011, 05:42 PM
On ESPN this morning Ric Bucher reported that he’s heard that Deron Williams and Dwight Howard have discussed playing together in the future.

http://www.businessinsider.com/dwight-howard-deron-williams-new-jersey-nets-2011-2

"Let's put it this way: Dwight should want to go to Chicago and play with Rose. That combo would be Kobe-Shaqesque. But from all I hear, Dwight is looking at LA or NJ. Nothing in between."-Ric Bucher

http://www.iamagm.com/news/2011/04/16/espns.ric.bucher.dwight.looking.lakers.or.nets.not hing.between

Dwight Howard finds it comical

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011/04/25/dwight-howard-thinks-ric-buchers-trade-speculation-is-amusing/

Take all this with a grain of salt. The MIA three discussed playing together... as well as Carmelo and Amare. They all dismissed these rumors when asked. Where are they now?

HulkHorford15
04-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Hawks Get: Howard

Magic Get: J. Smith, J. Teague, M. Williams, and 1st Rd Picks in 12 and 13

It would prolly never happen, but i would love Howard to come back home.

Hawks Line-up:

PG - Hinrich (Re-sign)
SG - J. Johnson (Finally can be a Robin instead of faking for a Batman)
SF - Find shooter/ athletic wing
PF - A. Horford (Finally gets into his natural position)
C - D. Howard

Bench
Crawford (Resign)
Zaza
Powell
Wilkins
(Find other pieces)