PDA

View Full Version : R1G2: Hornets (7) @ Lakers (2) - (Series Tied 1-1)

Pages : [1] 2

ManRam
04-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Game 2: Hornets lead 1-0

http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/NO.png ------http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/LAK.png

New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Lakers
Staples Center
Wednesday, April 20
10:30 PM ET
National Channel: TNT

http://socal.catholic.org/images/local_ad/2010021446staples-center-700.jpg
Staples Center

Projected Starting Line-Ups:

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5527/hornets.gif----------------------------------------http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5949/lakers.gif
http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/playerfile/chris_paul.jpghttp://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/playerfile/marco_belinelli.jpghttp://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/playerfile/trevor_ariza.jpghttp://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/playerfile/carl_landry.jpghttp://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/playerfile/emeka_okafor.jpg ----vs.-----http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/playerfile/derek_fisher.jpghttp://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/playerfile/kobe_bryant.jpghttp://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/playerfile/ron_artest.jpghttp://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/playerfile/pau_gasol.jpghttp://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/playerfile/andrew_bynum.jpg
--------Paul- Belinelli- Ariza- Landry- Okafor---------------------Fisher- Bryant- Artest- Gasol- Bynum -

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Chris Paul is a problem for just about any opponent's defense. As the New Orleans point guard proved in the Hornets' playoff opener, he's a particular conundrum for the Los Angeles Lakers.

The Lakers have spent the past two days scheming ways to slow down the four-time All-Star in Game 2 on Wednesday night after he torched them for 33 points and 14 assists in the Hornets' series-opening victory.

"It's always a challenge, but I feel like we can do a much better job," Kobe Bryant said Tuesday after a second straight lengthy practice day for the Lakers.

After two days of evaluation, the Lakers confirm their worst fears about Paul's abilities were realized in Game 1. The Lakers are not particularly well-equipped to counter what Paul does well, and Bryant said they'll need more than one player paying attention to Paul on every play just to slow him.

"One of our biggest problems was there was a lack of communication defensively," said Lamar Odom, who managed just one rebound in Game 1. "We've got to try to trap this kid as much as possible, make it as tough on him as we can."

So why is Paul such a nightmare for the Lakers? It's not just because they obviously lack a strong defender at point guard: Derek Fisher is years past his speediest form, while backup Steve Blake just returned to practice Monday after a week off the court with a bout of chicken pox.

It's because the Lakers' greatest physical asset is their size, and Paul's poised speed negates much of that. Almost nobody in the NBA can keep up with Paul one-on-one, forcing the Lakers to commit more of their defensive resources to Paul.

"We can't let him have a lot of space to dictate and decide what he wants to do," said center Andrew Bynum, who blocked two shots in Game 1.

Los Angeles' pick-and-roll defense has been excellent at times during the season, but coach Phil Jackson said Paul's basketball sense makes the Hornets' favorite play particularly tough to contain. No matter how the Lakers approach it, Paul can find a way to exploit it, either with a quick drive or a savvy pass.

"He attacks in the pick-and-roll," New Orleans reserve Willie Green said. "He can split it, he can shoot the jumper, so he can create a lot of problems. I'm sure the Lakers are going to do a good job of adjusting, making him kick the ball out and have other guys beat them, so we've just got to be prepared for their adjustments and try to continue to attack."

Paul and Hornets coach Monty Williams appeared to work together well in Game 1, with Williams noting several instances in which Paul had already called out the play Williams was preparing to send in to his players.

Near the close of an impressive rookie coaching season, Williams is still learning the best ways to help Paul. Sometimes the coach will call plays, but he'll also allow Paul to run the show.

"It's been tough on him because I, at times, have messed it up trying to call too many sets," Williams said. "I think a lot of times it happened because when you have someone like (injured scoring leader) David West on the floor, you want to take advantage of both.

"(Now) I'm just watching him. I watch and I watch," Williams added. "He'll look at me and we'll have something, but I have to help him out as best I can and try to put him in positions where teams can't take him out, which is hard. But having him on the floor has made me look better as a coach than I should, that's for sure."

Paul is coming off lowest-scoring season of his career, with fans questioning his commitment to New Orleans after his infamous wedding toast to a future partnership with Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudemire in New York. Paul said he "tried to have a different intensity" when the playoffs began, mostly to show his less-experienced teammates how it's done.

Did he ever.

Between his baskets and assists, Paul was directly responsible for nearly 58 percent of the Hornets' points in Game 1. He relentlessly broke down the Lakers off the dribble, usually after a pick-and-roll.

Paul did most of his ball distribution in the first half with 10 assists while the Hornets made nearly 60 percent of their shots, but he took over as a scorer down the stretch with 17 points in the fourth quarter. Paul also had seven rebounds and four steals with just two turnovers.

Paul is just the fourth player in the past 20 seasons to record at least 33 points and 14 assists in a playoff game. Although Williams' game plan baffled the Lakers, he knew he couldn't take credit for all of Paul's brilliance.

"He did some things that I didn't coach," Williams said. "I didn't show him how to do it, for sure. He's an exceptional player, and he's hard to guard. It's going to be paramount for the rest of our team to help him out, because they're not going to allow him easy looks. I don't think they did (in Game 1). I thought Chris hit tough shots. He's paid to make tough shots. People forget that, and he does it well most nights."

Game notes
Hornets C Aaron Gray, who scored a season-high 12 points in Game 1, still doesn't know whether he'll be able to play with his sprained right ankle. "It's hard here in practice just watching the guys go and having to kind of be on the sideline," Gray said Tuesday. "That's definitely difficult, so I couldn't even imagine what it would be like (to sit out) during the game. Hopefully we're not at that point."

ESPN.com

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4608/nbaplayoffs.jpg

SteBO
04-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Lakers even things up tonight heading into Game 3 @NO.

SP17
04-20-2011, 10:35 AM
Lakers will bounce back..

Avenged
04-20-2011, 10:46 AM
I can imagine PSD at a Lakers loss. :laugh2:

I think we get this one. But judging by the first game, it's going to be a long series.

SteBO
04-20-2011, 10:51 AM
I can imagine PSD at a Lakers loss. :laugh2:

I think we get this one. But judging by the first game, it's going to be a long series.

Double Chris Paul off pick-and-rolls and you should be okay. Plus, get someone to light a fire under Pau Gasol. Do these two things, and you should win this series in 6 games max imo. The most important thing is to get Gasol to play with an edge.

Avenged
04-20-2011, 11:13 AM
Double Chris Paul off pick-and-rolls and you should be okay. Plus, get someone to light a fire under Pau Gasol. Do these two things, and you should win this series in 6 games max imo. The most important thing is to get Gasol to play with an edge.

Chris Paul is just insane. The Lakers don't have the guards to put in front of him to stop him. He put up a ridiculous PER of 46 and shot lights out. I think limiting him from getting others involved is key.

LakersIn5
04-20-2011, 11:22 AM
Lakers win 121-72

daleja424
04-20-2011, 11:54 AM
Lakers win 121-72

I'm going to disrespectfully disagree... HELL NO!

CHANGO
04-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Kobe and Odom with monstrous games. But CP3 is going to come ready to face the champions. What is known about Aaron Gray?
Anyway, CP3 with another double-double to beat the champions.

:pray: :p

Iron24th
04-20-2011, 12:28 PM
Hope for a Lakers win,but yes it might be a long series if we don't play with passion.

Chacarron
04-20-2011, 12:34 PM
It's in Gasol's hands. Does he want to be a ***** or win?

Chi StateOfMind
04-20-2011, 12:55 PM
lakers gotta and should win today...fisher needs about 10 years less on those legs to stop cp3 but pau has to step up and kobe is kobe

lakers win 108-99

and where is the lakers fan that had that sick a-- sig that kobe was holding a trophy sayin somethin like dont worry im bringin home another one....sickest sig ive seen bring it back

dnewguy
04-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Lakers win 121-72

This ain't the regular season dude.

Lakers win, game will be dragged out though.

If Lakers lose, I still dont think they should be worried, they can beat the Hornets when they want.

John Walls Era
04-20-2011, 01:53 PM
Lakers should win, but they also should've won game 1. Anyones guess, maybe if Gasol plays harder this time,

iggypop123
04-20-2011, 02:26 PM
i just dont see how scrubs like gray, green and bench players like jack outscore odom, bynum and gasol. think it was ab it of a fluke

Purple&Gold24
04-20-2011, 02:47 PM
It all about Pau tonight. Lets get this W. Wootwoot! series tied 1-1

210Don
04-20-2011, 02:49 PM
should be a great game

drobe86
04-20-2011, 02:53 PM
ill take the hornets. LA's problem with Chris Paul is well documented. That problem wont just go away either. Whos gonna stop him? 98-92 Hornets

LTBaByyy
04-20-2011, 03:09 PM
I see LA winnning by 12 this game

BUT if Paul goes off again and the Hornets win, LA is in big trouble

Bc they are going back to New Orleans where their fans are a big help and advantage to that team

Hornets are 28-13 at home

SteBO
04-20-2011, 03:12 PM
ill take the hornets. LA's problem with Chris Paul is well documented. That problem wont just go away either. Whos gonna stop him? 98-92 Hornets

Chris Paul can do what he wants and the Lakers will still win this series. It's Pau Gasol that hurt the Lakers in game 1, playing like a wuss. 8 pts. 6 reb. When he starts playing well, the Lakers will be fine.

RaiderLakersA's
04-20-2011, 04:49 PM

Nice try. This has been the case with opposing team PG's for years. If the Lakers bigs do what they're supposed to do, the Lakers should win.

Besides, we all know CP3 will be a Laker or a Knick before it's all said and done. This is his audition tape. :D

Jewelz0376
04-20-2011, 04:54 PM

:checks sig:

You'd like that huh??..for the lakers to lose so they don't play mavs next rd

ManRam
04-20-2011, 04:56 PM
As much as I like CP3, I can't imagine him having that huge of a game again. I also, even with more certainty, can't imagine Pau having such a quiet game again...

I can see the Lakers losing this one.

The Jokemaker
04-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Lakers win and win big tonight. I'm calling at least a 15 point margin of victory.

Purple&Gold24
04-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Chris Paul can do what he wants and the Lakers will still win this series. It's Pau Gasol that hurt the Lakers in game 1, playing like a wuss. 8 pts. 6 reb. When he starts playing well, the Lakers will be fine.

:nod:
What SteBo said.
And tonight he will
play better. TONIGHT.

Purple&Gold24
04-20-2011, 05:11 PM
As much as I like CP3, I can't imagine him having that huge of a game again. I also, even with more certainty, can't imagine Pau having such a quiet game again...

I can see the Lakers losing this one.

SO we win or lose?

Da Knicks
04-20-2011, 05:17 PM
Paul and Pau will be the answer in this game, can Paul get others involved or will Kobe let Pau get going.

JordansBulls
04-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Should be a blowout.

midwestmadman
04-20-2011, 05:35 PM
I am sure the zen master has a plan to contain CP3 tonight, as much as I would like to see the Lakers go down 2-0, there is a very slim chance they let this game get away tonight. Things will be even going to NOLA.

Crackadalic
04-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Lakers got this

KnicksorBust
04-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Should be a blowout.

It's games like this that make me wish I did sports betting. I'd throw $100 on the Lakers without blinking. Lakers bigs show up tonight and Kobe racks a 8-9 assists.

drobe86
04-20-2011, 06:54 PM
:checks sig:

You'd like that huh??..for the lakers to lose so they don't play mavs next rd

Doesn't matter who we play in round 2. I like our chances. As for the Lakers people act like because they are the Lakers they will just show up and win. That's not how this works, and Paul exposed that the other night. That arrogant nonchalant attitude is what will get LA blown out again. Paul goes for 40 pts and 20 assists tonight as they go up 2-0 heading back to New Orleans...

TboneM3
04-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Doesn't matter who we play in round 2. I like our chances. As for the Lakers people act like because they are the Lakers they will just show up and win. That's not how this works, and Paul exposed that the other night. That arrogant nonchalant attitude is what will get LA blown out again. Paul goes for 40 pts and 20 assists tonight as they go up 2-0 heading back to New Orleans...

Quoting for posterity.

SP17
04-20-2011, 07:02 PM

:speechless::facepalm:

Lakerhead4ever
04-20-2011, 07:10 PM

Dont get all hyped bcuz your mavs are up 2 with the blazers. lets not forget what we did to ur team in the season buddy. and lets not forget what your team is known for in the playoffs, i suggest u relax until your team does something worthy.

also, pg's has been a problem for us forever now and we are still back to back champs. so what paul did last game, he''l prolly continue to do, but lets face it, we lost bcuz pau had a bad game, and our execution period.

Alosu your showing your hate for the lakers by saying paul will get 40 and 20 :facepalm:

AND TRUST ME, IT DOES MATTER WHO YALL PLAY IN THE SECOND ROUND, BCUZ IF YALL PLAY THE HORNETS, YOU'LL WIN, IF U PLAY US, YOU'LL LOSE, BIG DIFFERENCE

Hawkeye15
04-20-2011, 07:23 PM
Hope to see the vintage Paul out there again showing why he is the best PG.

I would expect Gasol to have a MUCH better game, and this one will be very tough for the Hornets to keep within striking distance I would guess

Lakers by 10

SeoulBeatz
04-20-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm pullin for the Hornets (you've had enough laker fans :) ) but realistically i can't see Kobe allowing the Lakers to lose this one.

97-88 lakeshow

The Raven
04-20-2011, 07:28 PM
LA has to take this one. I think they will step up tonight and easily destroy the hornets

what54!?
04-20-2011, 07:28 PM
lakers got embarassed. they come out strong this game

drobe86
04-20-2011, 07:37 PM
Dont get all hyped bcuz your mavs are up 2 with the blazers. lets not forget what we did to ur team in the season buddy. and lets not forget what your team is known for in the playoffs, i suggest u relax until your team does something worthy.

also, pg's has been a problem for us forever now and we are still back to back champs. so what paul did last game, he''l prolly continue to do, but lets face it, we lost bcuz pau had a bad game, and our execution period.

Alosu your showing your hate for the lakers by saying paul will get 40 and 20 :facepalm:

AND TRUST ME, IT DOES MATTER WHO YALL PLAY IN THE SECOND ROUND, BCUZ IF YALL PLAY THE HORNETS, YOU'LL WIN, IF U PLAY US, YOU'LL LOSE, BIG DIFFERENCE

Thats the difference... You guys played hard in the regular season. Its now playoffs and you're down 0-1 to the lowly Hornets. The problem with you and other psd fans alike is you talk about PAST accomplishments. Yea the Mavs haven't had a good playoff track record. But the difference is that has nothing to do with now. Which is why we're out dominating the Blazers whom everyone picked to beat us, and the Lakers are losing to the Hornets. Past accomplishments mean nothing, and you and Lakers fans should know that most of all. Because you were champs didn't stop Chris Paul from going out and having a career night. And you won't stop him the rest of this series.... I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hornets in 6

SP17
04-20-2011, 07:48 PM
Thats the difference... You guys played hard in the regular season. Its now playoffs and you're down 0-1 to the lowly Hornets. The problem with you and other psd fans alike is you talk about PAST accomplishments. Yea the Mavs haven't had a good playoff track record. But the difference is that has nothing to do with now. Which is why we're out dominating the Blazers whom everyone picked to beat us, and the Lakers are losing to the Hornets. Past accomplishments mean nothing, and you and Lakers fans should know that most of all. Because you were champs didn't stop Chris Paul from going out and having a career night. And you won't stop him the rest of this series.... I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hornets in 6

Oh boy I cant wait for LA to face your team in the 2nd round.. So that you would shut the hell up.

Lakerhead4ever
04-20-2011, 08:09 PM

wow, your really something.

i hope to hear from u more throughout the playoffs. im gonna make it my duty to make sure to hear from u "MR. hornets in 6"

SteBO
04-20-2011, 08:29 PM
There are quite a bit of sig worthy bits people can take from this post. Hornets in 6? On what planet? If the Lakers get what they're supposed to get Gasol and Chris Paul still plays the way he did, then the Lakers win this series in 6, maybe even 5. Last game was a minor setback. I'm sure of it.

championships
04-20-2011, 08:31 PM

You again! :rolleyes:

And the problem with you is you think you can tell the future and put your choke of a team and star player in the finals. Why? because you won 2 little 1st round playoff games. All Dallas has done so far is hold homecourt that is it. I'm glad you are so excited about it;)

Dallas is a good team, no doubt and if both teams meet in the second round, I will love to see Kobe and co. shatter your little heart into pieces. I'm not very worried about what you say cause chances are we won't even see you post anymore like some of the Mav fans of the past.

championships
04-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Oh yeah, back to the thread.

Pau can only play better and the 6th man steps up and shows people why he won the award. Lakers come out focused and energized Cause They got slapped with a reality check last game and realized they just can't breeze through the Playoffs...

Well I hope anyway :p

drobe86
04-20-2011, 08:40 PM
You again! :rolleyes:

And the problem with you is you think you can tell the future and put your choke of a team and star player in the finals. Why? because you won 2 little 1st round playoff games. All Dallas has done so far is hold homecourt that is it. I'm glad you are so excited about it;)

Dallas is a good team, no doubt and if both teams meet in the second round, I will love to see Kobe and co. shatter your little heart into pieces. I'm not very worried about what you say cause chances are we won't even see you post anymore like some of the Mav fans of the past.

Choke? Are we talking about 2011 or 2006? In 2011 we are 2-0 and dismantling a pretty good Trailblazers team. You're 0-1 against the worst team in the playoffs lol... You don't have to worry about me at all. Its Chris Paul and the NO Hornets that you should be worried about. CP3 made you all look foolish in gm 1, and who's gonna stop him? Fisher..... Don't make me laugh

drobe86
04-20-2011, 08:46 PM
There are quite a bit of sig worthy bits people can take from this post. Hornets in 6? On what planet? If the Lakers get what they're supposed to get Gasol and Chris Paul still plays the way he did, then the Lakers win this series in 6, maybe even 5. Last game was a minor setback. I'm sure of it.

You're sure of it why? Because they won the last 2 championships? Tell me what that has to do with this season? Tell me who stops CP3 from putting up 33 and 15 assists every night of the series? Tell me why Gasol will produce more than he did in game 1? Lakers fans have this sense of entitlement because they've had prior playoff success and thats fine. But that has nothing to do with this series or any other series in the playoffs. The Hornets are going to show up to win every night... You watch

Purple&Gold24
04-20-2011, 08:47 PM
Choke? Are we talking about 2011 or 2006? In 2011 we are 2-0 and dismantling a pretty good Trailblazers team. You're 0-1 against the worst team in the playoffs lol... You don't have to worry about me at all. Its Chris Paul and the NO Hornets that you should be worried about. CP3 made you all look foolish in gm 1, and who's gonna stop him? Fisher..... Don't make me laugh

Lets see how your team does on the Road buddy ol' pal.

Sofnr
04-20-2011, 08:51 PM

And your problem is you overreact to the moment and think 1 game means everything. I have seen you predict series losses for the Lakers, Spurs, Magic, and Bulls after game 1 of each series. The playoffs are long and i think it is very likely that your team will be going home before any of those 4 teams. The Mavs are good and i actually enjoy watching them but they've got a long road ahead of them and i doubt they can get past the Lakers. I have a feeling you won't be talking as much **** in a couple weeks.

championships
04-20-2011, 08:51 PM

You worry about Blazers first, I will worry about the Hornets. After that then we will see.

As far as this comment, I believe that would be the Pacers who made it into the playoffs with a 37-45 record in the EASTERN conference

championships
04-20-2011, 08:57 PM

Like I said Mavs held homecourt, Good for you :eyebrow:

drobe86
04-20-2011, 08:57 PM
And your problem is you overreact to the moment and think 1 game means everything. I have seen you predict series losses for the Lakers, Spurs, Magic, and Bulls after game 1 of each series. The playoffs are long and i think it is very likely that your team will be going home before any of those 4 teams. The Mavs are good and i actually enjoy watching them but they've got a long road ahead of them and i doubt they can get past the Lakers. I have a feeling you won't be talking as much **** in a couple weeks.

And of the 4 teams you mentioned 3 of them already have losses to inferior teams. Everyone knows the Bulls will beat the Pacers, but dude why aren't they winning by 20+. That team is terrible but that's another story for another day. Of the 4 teams you named the Spurs and Magic are definately going home in the first round. The Lakers have a real chance of going home early, and the Bulls will survive round 1 but get pummeled in round 2. Any team playing close games with the Pacers this time of year is clearly NOT a title contender. I think CP3 is a once in a generation type player and I struggle figuring out how the Lakers will be able to stop him. He put up 33 and 14 in the first game and I think he can improve on that performance. It by no means was perfect. Paul can put up 40-20, and the Hornets can win this series. I get a hunch the Hornets can pull it off.

drobe86
04-20-2011, 08:59 PM
You worry about Blazers first, I will worry about the Hornets. After that then we will see.

As far as this comment, I believe that would be the Pacers who made it into the playoffs with a 37-45 record in the EASTERN conference

That Blazers series is over. The Brooms out and were getting ready for rd. 2

still1ballin
04-20-2011, 09:20 PM

lolz

still1ballin
04-20-2011, 09:23 PM

I believe Dallas is the only team to lose against a number 7 and 8 seed.

Spurs/Warriors

Purple&Gold24
04-20-2011, 09:24 PM
And of the 4 teams you mentioned 3 of them already have losses to inferior teams. Everyone knows the Bulls will beat the Pacers, but dude why aren't they winning by 20+. That team is terrible but that's another story for another day. Of the 4 teams you named the Spurs and Magic are definately going home in the first round. The Lakers have a real chance of going home early, and the Bulls will survive round 1 but get pummeled in round 2. Any team playing close games with the Pacers this time of year is clearly NOT a title contender. I think CP3 is a once in a generation type player and I struggle figuring out how the Lakers will be able to stop him. He put up 33 and 14 in the first game and I think he can improve on that performance. It by no means was perfect. Paul can put up 40-20, and the Hornets can win this series. I get a hunch the Hornets can pull it off.

And tell me droby how far your mavys will make it this year?

Lakerhead4ever
04-20-2011, 09:24 PM
That Blazers series is over. The Brooms out and were getting ready for rd. 2

im seriously starting to think ur just egging everyone on, ur making bogus predictions bro.ur predictions are not even respectable.

your making a bad name for yourself

Purple&Gold24
04-20-2011, 09:25 PM

Spurs/Warriors

:burn:

Sorry droby

still1ballin
04-20-2011, 09:26 PM
Drobe, if Dallas and Lakers make it to the next round lets make a sig bet. I already have one picked out for you. Lets just say a fellow Mavs fan wore it already :)

Purple&Gold24
im seriously starting to think ur just egging everyone one, ur making bogus predictions bro.ur predictions are not even respectable.

She just thinks her team is so greatttt cause they are up 2-0 on the Blazers. Poor thing.

Baller1
Gooo Hornets!

Purple&Gold24
Drobe, if Dallas and Lakers make it to the next round lets make a sig bet. I already have one picked out for you. Lets just say a fellow Mavs fan wore it already :)

:laugh:
hahahah

drobe86
04-20-2011, 09:27 PM

Spurs/Warriors

And again tell me how that applies to 2011? It doesn't and you're just spouting off nonsense. The playoffs are going on right now and we're 2-0 vs. a very good Trailblazers team.

still1ballin
04-20-2011, 09:29 PM
And again tell me how that applies to 2011? It doesn't and you're just spouting off nonsense. The playoffs are going on right now and we're 2-0 vs. a very good Trailblazers team.

It shows that your team has a history of choking. So what if its the past, your team hasn't done squat since then and until then Dallas will still be considered as a choke team. Dallas needs to prove themselves and go deep into the playoffs.

still1ballin
04-20-2011, 09:30 PM

So what if you are 2-0. Last time I check you have to win 4 to move on. Being up 2-0 doesn't mean squat and out of all people you should know that.

drobe86
04-20-2011, 09:33 PM
im seriously starting to think ur just egging everyone on, ur making bogus predictions bro.ur predictions are not even respectable.

Thats fine man. My prediction is simply my opinion. Just like you're opinion was that the Mavs would get swept. YOU WERE WRONG. I think the Hornets will beat LA in 6. Not because they are the better team, but because they're not living off of past accomplishments. LA thinks because they're LA the other team will just lay down and die. It doesn't work that way and the Hornets proved that in gm 1. I'm not egging anyone on I'm simply giving my opinion. The Hornets want it more than LA. I can only go based on what I see, and that's what I saw gm 1. People talk about how good the Bulls are, all I SEE is them struggling with a 37 win Pacer team. People told me the Spurs were a great team, yet all I SEE is them getting outclassed by a Memphis team that doesn't even have its best player. I don't go based off of PAST accomplishments, and I don't go based on what the media and fans tell me on PSD. I go based on what I SEE.

drobe86
04-20-2011, 09:35 PM
It shows that your team has a history of choking. So what if its the past, your team hasn't done squat since then and until then Dallas will still be considered as a choke team. Dallas needs to prove themselves and go deep into the playoffs.

Thats the problem. History has nothing to do with this game or any game in this series or playoffs for that matter. Again if past accomplishments were everything LA would've beat NO by 20 game 1. That didn't happen because the Hornets didn't care that you were the Lakers. They went out played their game and layed the smack down.

still1ballin
04-20-2011, 09:40 PM
Thats the problem. History has nothing to do with this game or any game in this series or playoffs for that matter. Again if past accomplishments were everything LA would've beat NO by 20 game 1. That didn't happen because the Hornets didn't care that you were the Lakers. They went out played their game and layed the smack down.

Uh its the title given. Example. Prior to the first championship win against Orlando, Kobe had the title that he could now win a championship without Shaq. He carried on that title until he finally won it on his own in the sense as the number one guy. Now you never hear people talking how Kobe can't win it without shaq. Same thing here. Dallas has been choking on something big the past couple of years and "until" they prove it that they can "win," they will still be titled as choke artists. Once they go to the finals at least or win a championship you will finally hear the chatter go away.

still1ballin
04-20-2011, 09:40 PM
oh btw drobe....

sig bet??? :)

drobe86
04-20-2011, 09:42 PM
oh btw drobe....

sig bet??? :)

Sig Bet what?

championships
04-20-2011, 09:42 PM

Painting the kettle black huh?

still1ballin
04-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Sig Bet what?

I am going to offer the same sig bet I made to fellow Mavs fan, Mavrix.

If both Dallas and Lakers play in the 2nd round who ever wins the series wins the sig bet.

Loser "HAS" to wear a sig given until opening day of next season.

Note* Mavrix lost his sig bet last year

drobe86
04-20-2011, 09:46 PM
Uh its the title given. Example. Prior to the first championship win against Orlando, Kobe had the title that he could now win a championship without Shaq. He carried on that title until he finally won it on his own in the sense as the number one guy. Now you never hear people talking how Kobe can't win it without shaq. Same thing here. Dallas has been choking on something big the past couple of years and "until" they prove it that they can "win," they will still be titled as choke artists. Once they go to the finals at least or win a championship you will finally hear the chatter go away.

Well, we will just agree to disagree. But you're sadly mistaken if you think the Lakers will win anything present or future based on what they did in the past. The Lakers were the best team in 09 and 10 and theres no question about that. In 2010-11 they look shaky. From having multiple losing streaks to losing to just flat out BAD teams. To coming out in the playoffs and just stinking up the joint. Hornets look desperate. They want it. LA doesn't because they feel entitled...

championships
04-20-2011, 09:47 PM

Problem with this is I think he will actually like it.

still1ballin
04-20-2011, 09:48 PM
Well, we will just agree to disagree. But you're sadly mistaken if you think the Lakers will win anything present or future based on what they did in the past. The Lakers were the best team in 09 and 10 and theres no question about that. In 2010-11 they look shaky. From having multiple losing streaks to losing to just flat out BAD teams. To coming out in the playoffs and just stinking up the joint. Hornets look desperate. They want it. LA doesn't because they feel entitled...

Its one game dude. You are solely basing this off one game. If any team can overcome any odds, its the Lakers.

drobe86
04-20-2011, 09:48 PM
I am going to offer the same sig bet I made to fellow Mavs fan, Mavrix.

If both Dallas and Lakers play in the 2nd round who ever wins the series wins the sig bet.

Loser "HAS" to wear a sig given until opening day of next season.

Note* Mavrix lost his sig bet last year

Fair Enough... But I'm going to modify that to say it should be worn until football season (if there is one). Once I go into football season my Cowboys sig goes up. Deal?

still1ballin
04-20-2011, 09:49 PM
Problem with this is I think he will actually like it.

:)

still1ballin
04-20-2011, 09:50 PM
Fair Enough... But I'm going to modify that to say it should be worn until football season (if there is one). Once I go into football season my Cowboys sig goes up. Deal?

So, September 1st?

Purple&Gold24
04-20-2011, 09:51 PM
Thats fine man. My prediction is simply my opinion. Just like you're opinion was that the Mavs would get swept. YOU WERE WRONG. I think the Hornets will beat LA in 6. Not because they are the better team, but because they're not living off of past accomplishments. LA thinks because they're LA the other team will just lay down and die. It doesn't work that way and the Hornets proved that in gm 1. I'm not egging anyone on I'm simply giving my opinion. The Hornets want it more than LA. I can only go based on what I see, and that's what I saw gm 1. People talk about how good the Bulls are, all I SEE is them struggling with a 37 win Pacer team. People told me the Spurs were a great team, yet all I SEE is them getting outclassed by a Memphis team that doesn't even have its best player. I don't go based off of PAST accomplishments, and I don't go based on what the media and fans tell me on PSD. I go based on what I SEE.

The way you state your so called predictions are pretty annoying. Keep them to yourself. Post them once and shhh. :D

HuRRiCaNeS324
04-20-2011, 09:52 PM
I've been waiting for this game ALL DAY. Can't wait, hopefully its a good game at least.

drobe86
04-20-2011, 09:52 PM
So, September 1st?

Deal....

drobe86
04-20-2011, 09:56 PM
The way you state your so called predictions are pretty annoying. Keep them to yourself. Post them once and shhh. :D

Whatever but if you look closely absolutely nothing in my post is wrong. The Bulls are winning but look like crap doing it. the Lakers are getting there **** handed to them by an inferior opponent. And the Spurs are getting outclassed.... Tell me what is wrong with any of those statements?

Lakerhead4ever
04-20-2011, 09:58 PM

first of all i never said mavs would get swept. can u tell me whn i said that? that would be stupid to say.

i think ur really insane in the brain bro. unlike u, i respect ur mavs even tho they choke. for u to say hornets will beat us is just as stupid for u to say the mavs will sweep the blazers lmao.

do me a favor, delete ur account, turn off ur computer, take a steaming hot shower, so u can get off all that hatred, then create another account, and apologize for ur actions, maybe we will respect u maybe

still1ballin
04-20-2011, 09:58 PM
Deal....

Awesome!

I added it to my sig. :)

drobe86
04-20-2011, 10:04 PM
first of all i never said mavs would get swept. can u tell me whn i said that? that would be stupid to say.

i think ur really insane in the brain bro. unlike u, i respect ur mavs even tho they choke. for u to say hornets will beat us is just as stupid for u to say the mavs will sweep the blazers lmao.

do me a favor, delete ur account, turn off ur computer, take a steaming hot shower, so u can get off all that hatred, then create another account, and apologize for ur actions, maybe we will respect u maybe

You say they choke when? 06, 07 lol... You do realize that there are only 2 players still on the team from those years? Dirk and Jet....... Whatever man I'm done talking about it. We're running through the Blazers and its been easy so far. Defensively were on another level. This Mavs team is just unreal. I'll just let you watch for yourself. But we take care of business, we haven't lost yet. We don't have time to play around with inferior teams. Hell at this point playing the Blazers is hurting us more than its helping us. Memphis or Nola would've actually given us a run and got us ready for the 2nd round. Portland is waisting our time....

Purple&Gold24
04-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Whatever but if you look closely absolutely nothing in my post is wrong. The Bulls are winning but look like crap doing it. the Lakers are getting there **** handed to them by an inferior opponent. And the Spurs are getting outclassed.... Tell me what is wrong with any of those statements?

Those statements are your opinions, and you have stated them more than once. You think because your team is up 2-0 you can make these ridiculous predictions. How do you know your team would be 2-0 againsnt a young pacers team?(playoffs) how do you know your team wouldnt be down 0-2 against the memphis grizzlies. When you post your "PREDICTIONS" please before you click "submit reply" look back and read your statements.

Lakerhead4ever
04-20-2011, 10:09 PM
You say they choke when? 06, 07 lol... You do realize that there are only 2 players still on the team from those years? Dirk and Jet....... Whatever man I'm done talking about it. We're running through the Blazers and its been easy so far. Defensively were on another level. This Mavs team is just unreal. I'll just let you watch for yourself. But we take care of business, we haven't lost yet. We don't have time to play around with inferior teams. Hell at this point playing the Blazers is hurting us more than its helping us. Memphis or Nola would've actually given us a run and got us ready for the 2nd round. Portland is waisting our time....

yeah the two best and most important mavs are still their lmao go somewhere bro, go somewhere

Jenceman
04-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Eh, Drobe will disappear again once the Mavs get eliminated. Cycle of the universe.

drobe86
04-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Those statements are your opinions, and you have stated them more than once. You think because your team is up 2-0 you can make these ridiculous predictions. How do you know your team would be 2-0 againsnt a young pacers team?(playoffs) how do you know your team wouldnt be down 0-2 against the memphis grizzlies. When you post your "PREDICTIONS" please before you click "submit reply" look back and read your statements.

How do I know? Because its the freakin Pacers. They have no front line, no all star, poor coaching, the list is a mile long. They didn't only win 37 games for a reason. Same thing applies to the Grizz. And Z-bo is one of my favorite players. But guys like Tony Allen, and Mike Conley wouldn't be having success against us. We play Defense, SA doesn't get my drift? And why are my predictions ridiculous? Because they don't agree with the media and PSD fans.... One prominent NBA writer predicted the Blazers would sweep the Mavs. 75% of the analysts predicted the Blazers would beat us. I've seen no signs that in this series. We're pretty much doing whatever we want in this series, while Porland can't get out of the 80's....

championships
04-20-2011, 10:11 PM

What do consider last season then? You must add that to your CHOKE seasons.

Lakerhead4ever
04-20-2011, 10:11 PM

just give him the silent treatment bro. hes not even worth it. some of his psd buddies should come rescue him now bcuz hes making a total fool of himself

drobe86
04-20-2011, 10:12 PM
Eh, Drobe will disappear again once the Mavs get eliminated. Cycle of the universe.

I've never disappeared. I face the music win or lse. I aint going nowhere.....

_KB24_
04-20-2011, 10:13 PM
I've never disappeared. I face the music win or lse. I aint going nowhere.....

You sure about that? I do hope you remember the little bet we made? :rolleyes:

drobe86
04-20-2011, 10:14 PM
What do consider last season then? You must add that to your CHOKE seasons.

You can add 09 if you want. Though all Mavs fans knew we weren't winning a title when we had just acquired Caron, Haywood, and Stevenson at the deadline. They hadn't been integrated in the system or anything... That would've been alot to ask but it is what is.....

drobe86
04-20-2011, 10:16 PM
You sure about that? I do hope you remember the little bet we made? :rolleyes:

Absolutely... I've got sig bets everywhere. That's just how confident I am in my team.....

Dr Aj
04-20-2011, 10:16 PM
Looking forward to this game. Hopefully CP can repeat his performance.

_KB24_
04-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Absolutely... I've got sig bets everywhere. That's just how confident I am in my team.....

Just reminding you...After all, their will be no need for any other sig bets after we are done as the loser deletes his account.

championships
04-20-2011, 10:43 PM
You can add 09 if you want. Though all Mavs fans knew we weren't winning a title when we had just acquired Caron, Haywood, and Stevenson at the deadline. They hadn't been integrated in the system or anything... That would've been alot to ask but it is what is.....

Oh I can add more than that.

How about 50+ wins for eleven years straight but...

Losing in the first round 4 times (including a 67 win season)

Losing in the second round 4 times

1 conference finals 1 finals and 0 titles.

You wonder where people get the "Choke" title from.

Yes it is a new year and yes Dallas has a chance to do something but It's going to take alot more than 2 wins in the first round to shed that title.

roshan3ai
04-20-2011, 10:49 PM
Let's go NO!

Wow Meka what a terrible foul

Avenged
04-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Kobe on cp3 tonight.

MJ-BULLS
04-20-2011, 10:55 PM
One of the big things for the lakers imo is going to be their transition defense.

tredigs
04-20-2011, 10:55 PM
"what?!" "what?!" --> okay!

coolio136
04-20-2011, 10:57 PM
Haha. "what what" is Italian for "f***in fa**ot"

Cano4prez
04-20-2011, 10:58 PM
I love CP3's floater

drobe86
04-20-2011, 10:59 PM
Oh I can add more than that.

How about 50+ wins for eleven years straight but...

Losing in the first round 4 times (including a 67 win season)

Losing in the second round 4 times

1 conference finals 1 finals and 0 titles.

You wonder where people get the "Choke" title from.

Yes it is a new year and yes Dallas has a chance to do something but It's going to take alot more than 2 wins in the first round to shed that title.

Ok thats fair but just because we've won 50 games for all those years doesn't mean we should have won the title. The Mavs haven't had an NBA caliber C in history unti...THIS SEASON. The Mavs haven't played an ounce of Defense until...... THIS SEASON. I think yours and most other PSD fans perception of the mavs is skewed. The Mavs teams of the last 11 years except '06 were built for regular season success not playoff success. You cannot win a title without a C and this is the first year we've ever had one... Even in '06 the Mavs weren't the best team and clearly played over there heads to even reach the finals. Its kinda hard to compete against Shaq when the best counter you got is Dampier and Diop...

drobe86
04-20-2011, 11:01 PM
Forget the Mavs lets talk about how the Hornets are controlling this game early with the Lakers...

LTBaByyy
04-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Okay Hornets!!!!! Rookie coach Monty Williams out coaching the great one

Avenged
04-20-2011, 11:02 PM
The Lakers came out with no urgency again! Long night.

ManRam
04-20-2011, 11:03 PM
It's gonna have to be KoMe time soon...

Why the **** has Fish shot it 5 times to Kobe's 1?

HuRRiCaNeS324
04-20-2011, 11:03 PM
If they lose......

drobe86
04-20-2011, 11:04 PM
Wonder what excuses Lakers fans will come up with now. Its game 2 have they not realized its the playoffs yet? But they were the champs last year, that alone should carry them to the next round right? WRONG lol... Anybody can get it

nyyfan4life
04-20-2011, 11:04 PM
I could watch Chris Paul run an offense all day.

Avenged
04-20-2011, 11:06 PM
Wonder what excuses Lakers fans will come up with now. Its game 2 have they not realized its the playoffs yet? But they were the champs last year, that alone should carry them to the next round right? WRONG lol... Anybody can get it

:bla: give it a rest already.

drobe86
04-20-2011, 11:09 PM
lol @ the announcer who just said the Lakers think that Steve blake can play Chris Paul....

drobe86
04-20-2011, 11:10 PM
That was not a foul

Punk
04-20-2011, 11:13 PM
:laugh: Gasol is getting abused in this series

Avenged
04-20-2011, 11:17 PM
:laugh: Gasol is getting abused in this series

Lets imagine D. West was playing. :facepalm:

ManRam
04-20-2011, 11:19 PM
I guess Kobe didn't have to go KoMe afterall...

Avenged
04-20-2011, 11:20 PM
The largest deficit for the Hornets the entire series is 4. :laugh2:

Punk
04-20-2011, 11:21 PM
WTF is with Matt's hair?

Avenged
Blake looking good.

nolin
willie green the chucker

ImDaBaron
04-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Man the Hornets are hitting these hard shots

kingbrentg
04-20-2011, 11:23 PM
Jarrett Jackin' off

KniCks4LiFe
This team shouldn't be on the same floor w/ the Lakers. And this looks to be another game that might go down the wire baring any injuries.

Punk
Worst pass ever

ManRam
This has gotten real sloppy...

Why isn't that a clear path foul?

k.smith904
04-20-2011, 11:25 PM
This has gotten real sloppy...

Why isn't that a clear path foul?

thinking the same thing.

maybe they're saying its a loose ball foul. :confused:

KniCks4LiFe
04-20-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm glad Horry retired.

Avenged
04-20-2011, 11:26 PM
Killer b's came to play.

k.smith904
04-20-2011, 11:27 PM
bynum is such a ***** lol

KniCks4LiFe
04-20-2011, 11:27 PM
how would that be a foul Reggie?

k.smith904
04-20-2011, 11:28 PM
terrible call.

Avenged
04-20-2011, 11:29 PM
Bynum looking good in the post.

Avenged
Bynum! :D

NBA_Starter
What a bad call

MJ-BULLS
04-20-2011, 11:30 PM
If Bynum gets it rolling...

NBA_Starter
04-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Come on Hornets

Punk
04-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Landry just crossed Gasol :laugh2:

MJ-BULLS
04-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Killer pass Kobe!

NBA_Starter
04-20-2011, 11:37 PM
Offensive foul

Avenged
04-20-2011, 11:37 PM
Nice pass by Pau.

Avenged
04-20-2011, 11:38 PM
Pull it to 10!

NBA_Starter
They had to call the timeout here!

Lakerhead4ever
i like this kobe!!!!!!!!!

get ur team involved

Purple&Gold24
04-20-2011, 11:41 PM
The Lakers came out with no urgency again! Long night.

Avenged cmon.
:clap:

championships
04-20-2011, 11:41 PM
put your foot up their *** LAKERS!!!

championships
04-20-2011, 11:42 PM
pau gets it stolen.... Again.. figures

Avenged
04-20-2011, 11:42 PM
Finally some intensity.

championships
04-20-2011, 11:43 PM
lakers are PUMPED!!! Bout time.

ManRam
04-20-2011, 11:44 PM
This is more of what we all expected. I was stunned when, I forget which one said it, was saying how amazing this Hornet offense has been, in case we hadn't seen much of them...

What? They're probably the worst offensive team in the playoffs besides maybe Indy (based on regular season)...

MJ-BULLS
Lakers are turning it up.

Avenged
Haha! Bynum frustrating them.

championships
That's how you play D guys!!

ManRam
04-20-2011, 11:45 PM
Bynum is getting such good position. He catches the ball, and is like right at the hoop. Not hard to score when that's the case.

DODGERS&LAKERS
04-20-2011, 11:46 PM
Is that not a foul?

championships
04-20-2011, 11:46 PM
Damn Kobe got Hammered!! ****. Good, if the refs let them play on both ends, IM good with that

Punk
04-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Lol You would think this is the final minutes of the game or something.

silvTeg98
04-20-2011, 11:49 PM
WTF!! does kobe have to get ****ing punched for it to be a foul? durant, wade, and lechoke constantly get touch fouls called in their favor and kobe gets hammered every game and no calls! im sick of this *****

championships
I didn't think the crowd would use their rally towels tonight, Guess I was right.:pity:

Punk
Wow, The Lakers should not be allowed to walk into another team's huddle.

k.smith904
chris paul just verbally dick slapped kobe.

tredigs
04-20-2011, 11:50 PM
CP3 just lost Kobe there. Brutal.

He's the best player on either team. Really is.

Avenged
Not impressive when you take into account that he was wide open :facepalm:

ManRam
Chris Paul just hits big shots on the reg...

championships
Bad D by Kobe there.

Punk
Kobe got his ankle's broke :laugh:

KniCks4LiFe
CP3 saids Hello.

gotoHcarolina52
Christopher Paul takes Old Man Bryant to School. Detention!

Chi StateOfMind
04-20-2011, 11:51 PM
Only way hornets win is if paul goes off

LTBaByyy
04-20-2011, 11:51 PM
CP3 is gonna come out ballin second half after that shot

MJ-BULLS
04-20-2011, 11:52 PM
CP3 is ice cold...

tredigs
04-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Halftime talk - Zach Randolph got his contract extension yesterday. CUE: Worst game in months.

Lakerhead4ever
04-20-2011, 11:54 PM
chris paul is a gamer, too bad hes on this team.

i say once phil leaves this yr, the triangle offense will go with him, lets bring in PAUL!!

KniCks4LiFe
04-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Look at Chris after he hit that 3, looks for a camera and smirks knowing, "I can kill you all"

NBA_Starter
04-20-2011, 11:56 PM
Hornets have to keep it close

ManRam
04-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Chuck, Bynum is not a reason (a noteworthy reason at least) the Lakers have won the last two championships...

AIRMAR72
04-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Kobe got his ankle's broke :laugh:

kobe ask for it acting as if he this BIGTIME lockdown defender i wonder if chris thinking about his MVP they gave to kobe that is what I CALL IN yo face great statement SHOT to close the half from chris

ManRam
04-20-2011, 11:58 PM
:laugh: WTF is that halftime show...

KniCks4LiFe
WTH is that?

ManRam
That's actually pretty impressive...but still, WTF?

Sadds The Gr8
wtf? hahahahahah

jetsforever
04-20-2011, 11:59 PM
What the hell did I have to watch that. :laugh2:

anjoe29
04-20-2011, 11:59 PM
lucky shots after lucky shots by the hornets...

northsider
04-21-2011, 12:00 AM
hahaha what in the world was that we just witnessed.

gotoHcarolina52
04-21-2011, 12:01 AM
I'm not sure what was going on in the foreground, but the Laker Girls looked exquisite in the background. Excellent halftime show.

Punk
:laugh: This is too gay

KniCks4LiFe
TNT please STOP! :laugh2:

MJ-BULLS
04-21-2011, 12:02 AM
:laugh: at the half time show.

Fool
04-21-2011, 12:02 AM
What's going on? I switched the channel.

Punk
04-21-2011, 12:03 AM
:laugh: This is hilarious.

KniCks4LiFe
04-21-2011, 12:03 AM
That's it, I'm calling wifey.

KniCks4LiFe
04-21-2011, 12:07 AM
LMAO I blame Kobe for this!

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/kobe-bryant-all-white.jpg

Punk
Lol Why is TNT taunting us.

ManRam
That last one they showed was crazy...

Sadds The Gr8
the guy's face was almost in his *** crack :facepalm:

RaidersLakers24
CP3 just lost Kobe there. Brutal.

He's the best player on either team. Really is.

So I'm assuming you forgot Kobe was on the lakers?

BallinGid3
smh @ TNT loooooooool

tredigs
04-21-2011, 12:08 AM
That really was a hell of a choice for a playoff halftime show... haha. Jesus.

I could think of a few more appropriate cirque du solei style acts, but that was funny.

@RaidersLakers24, clearly I didn't forget that. CP3 is owning him.

Punk
04-21-2011, 12:08 AM
Thank god that's over. I heard Chris bosh will be doing that if there is a lockout.

KniCks4LiFe
04-21-2011, 12:10 AM
half that crowd has to be traumatized.

Punk
04-21-2011, 12:11 AM
How is that not a tech on Kobe?

KniCks4LiFe
see Kobe did something dumb right there

ManRam
Heady play by Paul there...

tredigs
04-21-2011, 12:12 AM
Chris is in his head. Dummmb lunge by Kobe, c'mon man.

RaidersLakers24
04-21-2011, 12:12 AM
Wow refs stupid call

KniCks4LiFe
04-21-2011, 12:13 AM
Chris is in his head. Dummmb lunge by Kobe, c'mon man.

blame the halftime show.

RaidersLakers24
04-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Ball don't lie Chris Paul flops

KniCks4LiFe
04-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Wow Kobe getting no call? never thought I'd see the day.

Punk
blame the halftime show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLy5geo4hgs

RaidersLakers24
Damn if Kobe would have dunked that and had a facial I would have gone bananas

KniCks4LiFe
04-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Landry vs Gasol is getting dirty

Punk
04-21-2011, 12:16 AM
:laugh: Pau Gasoft.

Punk
04-21-2011, 12:17 AM
The Hornets are getting in the Lakers head.

Punk
04-21-2011, 12:18 AM
Wow what a foul-a-thon

championships
04-21-2011, 12:19 AM
The Hornets are getting in the Lakers head.

I think it's the other way around.

Jay_Dub
04-21-2011, 12:19 AM
Belineli is absolutely brutal

championships
04-21-2011, 12:20 AM
I love It. If the hornets want to play physical ball with the Lakers, Hornets will lose that battle.

Punk
04-21-2011, 12:22 AM
Andrew and Shaw having an argument there.

coolio136
04-21-2011, 12:24 AM
Damn if Kobe would have dunked that and had a facial I would have sucked bananas

fixed

RaidersLakers24
Pau has been playing like kwame brown these last 2-3 weeks smh

jetsforever
Did anyone else see Gasol's face when the ref checked in the ball to him?

I almost peed my pants :laugh2:

RaidersLakers24
04-21-2011, 12:25 AM
fixed

:facepalm:

Punk
04-21-2011, 12:25 AM
And 1 for Ariza.

KniCks4LiFe
04-21-2011, 12:26 AM
I've seen enough to know, the Lakers are in trouble in this series.

BallinGid3
04-21-2011, 12:26 AM
Did anyone else see Gasol's face when the ref checked in the ball to him?

I almost peed my pants :laugh2:

i saw that **** ..he was like "wtf that was 2 hard" i lmao

kingbrentg
04-21-2011, 12:27 AM
Check out the moves on that White Panther.

KniCks4LiFe
04-21-2011, 12:28 AM
Bynum's comment basically let the Western Conf. know Kobe and this core are getting old.

k.smith904
handing out fouls left and right here.

KniCks4LiFe
WTF happens if David West were healthy?

kingbrentg
04-21-2011, 12:29 AM
That's just sad rebounding.

jetsforever
04-21-2011, 12:29 AM
i saw that **** ..he was like "wtf that was 2 hard" i lmao

:laugh2: it was epic. Thought he was going to cry.

Artest made a nice play there

Punk
04-21-2011, 12:31 AM
Seriously?

BallinGid3
:laugh2: it was epic. Thought he was going to cry.

Artest made a nice play there

LOL me 2. he extra sensitive.

And the hornets bigs getting in foul trouble is bad for them

gotoHcarolina52
Let's go Charlotte!

kingbrentg
04-21-2011, 12:32 AM
Well... not looking good for NO.

RaidersLakers24
04-21-2011, 12:33 AM
Smh at Kobe only having 3 points

Lamar doin' work
Sixth man of the year baby!

lakerboy
We are winning, but man, what the hell is wrong with Gasol.

KniCks4LiFe
They'll come back.

KniCks4LiFe
04-21-2011, 12:35 AM
NO is making them work for thier points.

Jenceman
Kobe should try and assert himself here and put the Hornets away.

Lim
gasol looks like hes just over-thinking things at this point, his confidence seems kinda shot. he just needs to make some buckets to get that confidence back

KniCks4LiFe
04-21-2011, 12:37 AM
How many pts. does Kobe have?

Jenceman
Kobe can't buy a call today.

northsider
Low scoring game.

RaidersLakers24
04-21-2011, 12:38 AM
Kobe is pissed and he has a right to be he's getting hit left and right yet he's getting no calls!

KniCks4LiFe
Is that statline on my dashboard correct? 5 pts.?

DODGERS&LAKERS
It's Kobe's fault he gets no calls. You don't make friends calling refs fa*#%s

kingbrentg
04-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Paging Chris Paul.

kingbrentg
04-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Wow, get Green out.