PDA

View Full Version : R1G2: Sixers (7) @ Heat (2) - (Heat Lead 2-0)

Pages : 1 [2]

kingbrentg
04-18-2011, 08:56 PM
I really think Indy showed their best punches, and they lost. I can't imagine the Bulls allowing 99 points again. I think Chicago will be more focused, and I don't think Indy can replicate what they did.

Who knows though? That's why we play the games :nod:

I'm hoping so, and I'd love a Bulls blowout tonight after that first game. Just hope we don't see their red hot shooting again.

sargon21
04-18-2011, 08:56 PM
and how am i saying the heat wouldn't be winning? you inferred a lot from a little statement

gotoHcarolina52
04-18-2011, 08:58 PM
I wonder if there will be a single game where the refs aren't blamed. The refs could have called every foul that was called on the 76ers on the Heat instead, and the Heat would still be winning. The refs have been fine. That last play on LeBron was iffy, but that's one play.

That sargon21 lady is just trying to get attention.

i'm so glad lebron isn't a little *****, celebrating after every single basket, jesus christ

why do wade and lebron celebrate after every made basket?

hard to beat the heat when they're getting every ****ing call

these refs have been ******

shizzle09
04-18-2011, 08:59 PM
these refs have been ******

yeah, thats it. the refs are why they're getting smashed. 22 FT's to 16 FT's is getting every call? :facepalm:

sargon21
That sargon21 lady is just trying to get attention.

do they not celebrate after every basket?

every time i look up they're ****in signaling to the crowd like they just did something godly...

sargon21
yeah, thats it. the refs are why they're getting smashed. 22 FT's to 16 FT's is getting every call? :facepalm:

:cry:

roshan3ai
04-18-2011, 09:01 PM
I can see *****ing about the refs in a close game. But this isn't remotely close and it's not because of the refs. Enough already

John Walls Era
Bosh doesn't play the best man to man D, but his help d is really good. Also he never falls out of play on defense.

J4KOP99
Bulls fans who are worried about tonight...

Think, for a second, about what the Pacers did last game. There is not a chance in hell they do that again.

Then think about how you guys played...

You guys will be fine.

--Which brings my original question up again. Why the **** did the NBA give us these games as the ONLY 2 games for tonight? They are by far, the worst two series in the playoffs.

ManRam
and how am i saying the heat wouldn't be winning? you inferred a lot from a little statement

You said it's hard to beat them when the Heat are getting every call. I was just implying that this game is not at all a resultant of the officiating...and you were trying to discredit this by saying the refs are bailing them out. There's no reason to bring it up. Miami has only drawn 3 more shooting fouls...they certainly aren't getting "every call".

I just think it's a cop out.

John Walls Era
04-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Derrick ROse gets the man up? He was ok but CP was beast.

shizzle09
:cry:

exactly what you're doing. Crying

kingbrentg
Joel Anthony. :laugh2:

sargon21
You said it's hard to beat them when the Heat are getting every call. I was just implying that this game is not at all a resultant of the officiating...and you were trying to discredit this by saying the refs are bailing them out. There's no reason to bring it up. Miami has only drawn 3 more shooting fouls...they certainly aren't getting "every call".

I wasn't discrediting ****, you're just making things up...

Obviously they're getting killed, but the Heat are getting every little call thus far, whenever there's the slightest contact they get it. Not the same for the Sixers.

gotoHcarolina52
04-18-2011, 09:04 PM
do they not celebrate after every basket?

every time i look up they're ****in signaling to the crowd like they just did something godly...

If it were Rose doing it, you'd see Bulls fans saying, "Look at Rose how hungry he is. Way to energize his teammates with that passion."

:rolleyes:

I have to give it to your kind, though, you people are always finding new (if petty) ways to hate.

sargon21
04-18-2011, 09:05 PM
If it were Rose doing it, you'd see Bulls fans saying, "Look at Rose how hungry he is. Way to energize his teammates with that passion."

I have to give it to your kind, though, you people are always finding new (if petty) ways to hate.

Rose rarely does that, that's one of the main reasons I like him.

Sorry I don't like self absorbed deuchebags like Lebron...

ImDaBaron
04-18-2011, 09:06 PM
Well....not as good of a game as I was expecting. O well

Fnom11
04-18-2011, 09:07 PM

Exactly....It's the FN Playoffs, a crowd all hyped up and crazy can make a team do ridiculous things. For an example watch the 4th quarter by Rose Saturday night.

shizzle09
04-18-2011, 09:07 PM
I wasn't discrediting ****, you're just making things up...

Obviously they're getting killed, but the Heat are getting every little call thus far, whenever there's the slightest contact they get it. Not the same for the Sixers.

dude, open your eyes!! it's 22 to 16 in FT attempts. We'll give em all 6 free throws and they're still losing by 20+. Think before you post. it's a great idea

John Walls Era
04-18-2011, 09:08 PM

MJ was like that too :shrug:. He was one of the cockiest guys, so is KObe.

I like those types of players, I can see why some don't.

Fnom11
04-18-2011, 09:08 PM

Your definition of "self absorbed" is skewed.

Master Mind
04-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Man the sixers didn't come to play

sargon21
04-18-2011, 09:11 PM
one little statement about the refs and all hell breaks loose, jesus christ

and to MJ and Kobe, they do it at the end of games, not in the 3rd qtr up 20

im out

Cano4prez
04-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Bosh isn't chilling tonight

gotoHcarolina52
04-18-2011, 09:23 PM
My only fear: injuries. If we stay healthy, we can run with anyone in the league.

ElMarroAfamado
04-18-2011, 09:25 PM
My only fear: injuries. If we stay healthy, we can run with anyone in the league.

Yeah it has been said like 100 times in this thread already.

godolphins
04-18-2011, 09:25 PM
First blowout of the playoffs :sleep:

Khri
04-18-2011, 09:27 PM
What a game oh my god.:clap:

godolphins
04-18-2011, 09:28 PM
I wanted us to reach 100 :pity:

Master Mind
04-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Bulls game please

Fnom11
04-18-2011, 09:29 PM
Would've been a perfect game if we got a cameo bit from Haslem

gotoHcarolina52
04-18-2011, 09:32 PM
2 down; 14 to go. Sig modified accordingly.

iggypop123
04-18-2011, 09:33 PM
suddenly the first round descends into long boring games after a maginficent start. always happens.

godolphins
04-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Game 3 next.....

gotoHcarolina52
04-18-2011, 09:36 PM
Yeah it has been said like 100 times in this thread already.

And yet no matter how repetitive, worn, tired, or cliched, it never loses its poignancy :up:

gotoHcarolina52
04-18-2011, 09:57 PM
This series hasn't even begun!

@ByTimReynolds

Spo: "We don't have anyone on the ropes. An NBA playoff series doesn't start until someone wins on the road."

gotoHcarolina52
04-18-2011, 10:37 PM
@ByTimReynolds

That was the 2nd-lowest playoff scoring night by Philly since 1955.

theheatles
04-18-2011, 11:04 PM
haha after going over the heat-76ers highlights charles barkley just said to ernie and kenny.."whens game 5 of the this series? cuz there won't be one, we going to have a day off"

JordansBulls
04-19-2011, 01:09 AM
This series hasn't even begun!

@ByTimReynolds

What happens if the home team wins every game, does that mean the series never started?

AllBall
04-19-2011, 01:43 AM
What happens if the home team wins every game, does that mean the series never started?

Then you're not championship caliber. Its an old Pat Riley quote.

coolio136
04-19-2011, 02:07 AM
it really amazes me that I came home got on this and the first thing I see is people talking about how good the Heat are. Please. The Sixers are horrible, missing open shots, playing like a road team normally plays. THe Heat should beat this team by 30 but they are not. Lebron James cant shoot, he gets all his points on dunks and layups WIDE OPEN ONES at that..(which is why he always leaks out when the other team misses) and this is the guy that is going to lead the heat to 8 titles in a row?

Delusional fans gets me mad ima just stop posting on this forum until everything is over with. It is ok to be optimistic and get excited but people go overboard. I feel bad for teams that play the Heat especially at home because the refs like always are going to be the 6th man

I'm pretty sure no body on this whole forum is even able to read this post, as you are on pretty much everybodys ignore list.

cubswin25
04-19-2011, 02:25 AM
Heat played well tonight there's no doubt about that. But it did look like the 76ers might have quit a little bit after not being able to pull off game one. They haven't been able to beat the Heat at all this season. So I think there confidence might be a little crushed right now. Which is why I think the Heat will probably sweep this series now. That said Heat fans shouldn't get too excited. Because it's all about how you play and when you play the teams. You shouldn't expect the Bulls or Celtics to keep playing the way they have. Last years a good example of that, look at the Celtics/Heat series last year. A mediocre Heat team played right there with the Celtics in 4 of 5 games. Yet they turned it up a notch in the next rounds, beating better teams the same way.

AllBall
04-19-2011, 02:37 AM
A mediocre Heat team played right there with the Celtics in 4 of 5 games.

Thats because Wade was torching faces.

http://youtu.be/2lULK6lcZdM

cubswin25
04-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Thats because Wade was torching faces.

http://youtu.be/2lULK6lcZdM

That was part of the reason, but not all of it. One player even if he's playing awesome isn't gonna give a team like the Celtics a fit alone. It probably had to do with the Celtics not playing their best basketball(which allowed Wade to go off as much as he did). But once they went against the Cavs and Magic they turned it up a notch. If they would have played the same way against the Heat. They probably don't get past the Magic or Cavs. Which is why fans shouldn't take too much stock into the first round match ups or how good they look or don't look against some teams. Remember the Magic destroyed the Bobcats and Hawks. While the Celtics had a somewhat hard series with the Heat and a tough series with the Cavs. Then won the first 3 games against the Magic, before winning the series in 6.

gotoHcarolina52
04-19-2011, 03:10 AM

It would (syllogistically, at least!). And that's part of the reason why coaches prefer their players to be of average or slightly below average intelligence--they're easier to motivate (fool?).

Lim
04-19-2011, 03:48 AM
Turner proves you can be as good fundamentally as anyone, but you simply need athleticism to make it in this league. He cant stay in front of rose.

paul pierce says hello

naps
04-19-2011, 04:14 AM
Miami Heat = Center of basketball universe. All are welcome to our kingdom. In 7/8 years Miami Heat will be known as the greatest team assembled in pro-sports history.

bringbackfredex
04-19-2011, 04:42 AM
Miami Heat = Center of basketball universe. All are welcome to our kingdom. In 7/8 years Miami Heat will be known as the greatest team assembled in pro-sports history.

Yeah because they're beating up on a 7 seed team in the East that went .500 this year, we should just give them the title now obviously.

daleja424
04-19-2011, 08:28 AM
Yeah because they're beating up on a 7 seed team in the East that went .500 this year, we should just give them the title now obviously.

beating up on a 7 seed IS impressive if you consider that the Bulls, Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, and Mavs (The other top 3 seeds) are all either losing their series or have been seriously tested so far...

Team*Chicago
04-19-2011, 10:04 AM
Barely anybody showed to the heat vs 76ers game. miami heat only has a like 200 hundread fans living in that city.

bringbackfredex
04-19-2011, 10:21 AM
beating up on a 7 seed IS impressive if you consider that the Bulls, Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, and Mavs (The other top 3 seeds) are all either losing their series or have been seriously tested so far...

Lol alright let me rephrase then, this win definitely locked you up the title because the Sixers are a Bulls, Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, and Mavs caliber team. The Sixers are such an elite team because the other top seeds struggled in their first round games.....

I picked the Heat to win the East for the record, but I kind of don't want them to now, your fan base is really starting to annoy me. They play the games for a reason, even if you sweep the Sixers it means absolutely nothing.

Mile High Champ
04-19-2011, 11:04 AM
Just don't see anyway the 76ers take even a game in this series if they repeat their game 2 performance.

The Ooh Child
04-19-2011, 11:55 AM
Last night was pretty brutal. Philly better show our guys some love in our house

daleja424
04-19-2011, 12:06 PM
Lol alright let me rephrase then, this win definitely locked you up the title because the Sixers are a Bulls, Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, and Mavs caliber team. The Sixers are such an elite team because the other top seeds struggled in their first round games.....

I picked the Heat to win the East for the record, but I kind of don't want them to now, your fan base is really starting to annoy me. They play the games for a reason, even if you sweep the Sixers it means absolutely nothing.

I didnt say that the heat routing the sixers meant they were going win it all, I simply pointed out that they are the only top 3 seed breeezing through this round so far, so fans have a right to be excited.

You need to stop worrying about raining on every else's parades and worry about your own team.

Lim
04-20-2011, 07:31 PM
I didnt say that the heat routing the sixers meant they were going win it all, I simply pointed out that they are the only top 3 seed breeezing through this round so far, so fans have a right to be excited.

You need to stop worrying about raining on every else's parades and worry about your own team.

this means nothing

AllBall
04-21-2011, 12:04 AM

This means everything.