PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose's Workout Routine

sportzlg0
04-18-2011, 08:16 AM
http://www.muscleprodigy.com/derrick-rose-workout-arcl-1189.html

gotta respect his work ethic both on and off the court! true MVP right there!

kArSoN RyDaH
04-18-2011, 08:19 AM
He's on the right path to having a great career. A guy who puts in work and has the leadership abilities to close out games. He deserves MVP regardless of his stats not competing with past MVPs.

Hawkeye15
04-18-2011, 08:43 AM
I think if you looked at the workout routines of nearly every single top 30 player, it would impress you. You can only live off genetics and natural athletic ability so long in sports. If you want to be the best at the highest level, it requires extremely hard work in the gym.

dnewguy
04-18-2011, 09:11 AM
I will be more impressed with his work out routine if he wasn't making millions. It's their job, what else do you guys expect?

Wade>You
04-18-2011, 09:19 AM
I think if you looked at the workout routines of nearly every single top 30 player, it would impress you. You can only live off genetics and natural athletic ability so long in sports. If you want to be the best at the highest level, it requires extremely hard work in the gym.Agreed. But I guess players who leak their workout to the media are the ones' whose image gets a boost and are perceived to be better players, because if their workouts are made available and others is not, that must mean they actually care more about improving than the others.

FlakeyFool
04-18-2011, 09:35 AM
dumb article

gwrighter
04-18-2011, 09:43 AM
dumb article

this.

Bulls_fan90
04-18-2011, 09:45 AM
M v p

DodgerBulls
04-18-2011, 09:50 AM
I will be more impressed with his work out routine if he wasn't making millions. It's their job, what else do you guys expect?

Curry didn't get that memo, and I also expect not 5, not 6, not 7...:D.

don't get heated now, it was a joke.

Bulls_fan90
04-18-2011, 09:51 AM
Curry didn't get that memo.

and Bosh just wants to chill...

pacofunk64
04-18-2011, 09:52 AM

Goes both ways though. A lot of players have just as much natural talent but don't have the work ethic due to the fact they are making millions. Same thing that sets DWade apart from many...he's not naturally the greatest athlete but he has a great work ethic.

MagicBucsSox
04-18-2011, 09:52 AM
I didn't know he already won MVP, shut your mouth until it's official. Clay Matthews was a fir sure dpoy. Troy P won it.

rapjuicer06
04-18-2011, 09:53 AM
so how much are we going to have to hear about rose this offseason? it seems like every bulls fan makes a rose thread. its quite ridiculous. look at lebrons/howards/kobes work ethic. i'm pretty sure they are all just as into it...and the MVP at the beginning was a little much....wow...

dnewguy
04-18-2011, 10:01 AM
Goes both ways though. A lot of players have just as much natural talent but don't have the work ethic due to the fact they are making millions. Same thing that sets DWade apart from many...he's not naturally the greatest athlete but he has a great work ethic.

So I should praise someone making multi-millions playing basketball for staying in shape?

MelkyNYY
04-18-2011, 10:23 AM
The NBA forum is a ****ing joke. PSD mods should be ****ing ashamed of themselves with the nonsense they tolerate. You would think all of them are Bulls fans. No one outside of Chicago cares about Derrick Rose anymore. The Bulls fans have beaten that horse dead to the point where the rest of us are no longer sympathetic. Also do your jobs and move threads to the Comparisons forums so we don't have to come in here and see why Derrick Rose is the best PG to the rim, the fastest pg, the most attractive pg, the greatest of all time, and etc.... Your jobs really can't be all that hard. This forum has become a ****ing disaster.

Cubs Win
04-18-2011, 10:25 AM
So that's what makes an MVP...

tbone2171
04-18-2011, 10:48 AM
The NBA forum is a ****ing joke. PSD mods should be ****ing ashamed of themselves with the nonsense they tolerate. You would think all of them are Bulls fans. No one outside of Chicago cares about Derrick Rose anymore. The Bulls fans have beaten that horse dead to the point where the rest of us are no longer sympathetic. Also do your jobs and move threads to the Comparisons forums so we don't have to come in here and see why Derrick Rose is the best PG to the rim, the fastest pg, the most attractive pg, the greatest of all time, and etc.... Your jobs really can't be all that hard. This forum has become a ****ing disaster.

:clap:

JoeyBoy718
04-18-2011, 10:58 AM
I was expecting to be shocked and impressed when I opened this article. Something along the lines of: "Possible MVP Derrick Rose has a rather unique diet and exercising, consuming only 800 calories a day, mainly from raw green vegetables and black coffee, while running 10 miles, biking 20, and swimming 5." I mean I know that's excessive, but it isn't unrealistic considering some athletes' unusual diets, i.e. Michael Phelps and Herschel Walker. This point is, this seems pretty usual of a professional athlete's regimen. Grilled chick and pasta. Wowwww!!!!! Holy ****in Jumpin ****in Jesus ****!!!!

John Walls Era
04-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Article was pretty boring. Only note I found interesting was "Rose takes nearly 400 basketball shots in a single workout.". Kobe takes 1000s... just saying.

marlinsfan24
04-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Article was pretty boring. Only note I found interesting was "Rose takes nearly 400 basketball shots in a single workout.". Kobe takes 1000s... just saying.

I only take 400 less shots then Rose :D

FlakeyFool
04-18-2011, 11:17 AM
I only take 400 less shots then Rose :D

and weigh 400 more pounds

marlinsfan24
04-18-2011, 11:19 AM
and weigh 400 more pounds

399...:cry:

mikealike305
04-18-2011, 11:20 AM
So he works hard at the job that gives him millions.... Great im so impressed. Show me something that proves he works harder than any other guy in the nba then ill be impressed

jockrider
04-18-2011, 11:26 AM
has anyone seen blake griffins summer workouts? intense

mikealike305
04-18-2011, 11:29 AM
so that's what makes an mvp...

no thats what makes a star. Apperently a good storyline and the media is what makes a mvp

turnaround3
04-18-2011, 11:34 AM

Then why add to it?

turnaround3
04-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Show me something that proves he works harder than any other guy in the nba then ill be impressed

Wait 2 weeks.

Sadds The Gr8
04-18-2011, 11:37 AM
+1
somebody here gets it

mikealike305
04-18-2011, 11:42 AM
wait 2 weeks.

what am i waiting for? An early exit by the bulls cuz rose will be to exausted to continue carring this team on his back?

Hawkeye15
04-18-2011, 11:51 AM
It amazes me that the Derrick Rose subject has become Chicago fans against the world. Both sides need to gain a bit of maturity.

Closed. Another thread that goes south due to immaturity.