PDA

View Full Version : Your anticipation for playoffs compare to previous years??

Jewelz0376
04-15-2011, 03:22 AM
Am I the only one who is looking forward to this years playoffs more than any year I can remember??

It's a combination of things
- my lakers going for the 3peat
- I'm excited for every series in the west...usually there is 1 or 2 i'm not feeling but even the spurs/mem should be a good series
- In the east I'm really only looking forward to bos/ny in the 1st round because I don't think the others will go past 5 games..but the 2nd rd and ecf should be epic..

There are just so many match ups that should be great to watch..I can't be the alone one that can't wait until sat gets here already lol

DROSE4MVP
04-15-2011, 03:26 AM
I agree. Considering the Bulls are back to being a top team, the Lakers going for a three peat and sending Phil out on a good note, potential Heat/Celtics 2nd Round matchup, and many other things. This is definitely the most I've been excited for the playoffs in a while.

MelkyNYY
04-15-2011, 06:50 AM
For some reason I'm just not as excited as I usually am. I know it's kind of silly, but the parity in the NBA has suffered greatly. I wasn't even one of the people crying about "super teams", but I can almost certainly predict all of the first round matchups in the East.

I won't be interested until after the first round.

king4day
04-15-2011, 10:21 AM
It doesn't help not having my team in it, but every year is the same thing. U have a couple of powerhouses and a couple of hopefuls. Either Boston, Miami, or Chicago will get to the finals in the east and SA, LA, or OKC in the West.

I'm more excited about the Thunder than anyone else since they're the only new team that has a chance to make noise.