PDA

View Full Version : O'Neal, Bryant, Garnett, Nowitzki, Allen, Duncan, Pierce: NBA All-Time Scoring List

ko8e24
04-14-2011, 09:46 PM
The NBA's all-time scoring list is ONLY the regular season scoring. Now that the 2010-2011 NBA Regular season has come to an end, here is an update of all active players who are in the top 30, who will all make the Hall of Fame at one point in the future.

#5: Shaquille O'Neal (Boston Celtics): 28,596 pts
Former Teams: Orlando Magic, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, Phoenix Suns, Cleveland Cavaliers

#6: Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles Lakers): 27,868 pts
Former Teams: N/A

#20: Kevin Garnett (Boston Celtics): 23,323 pts
Former Teams: Minnesota Timberwolves

#23: Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas Mavericks): 22,792 pts

#24: Ray Allen (Boston Celtics): 22,286 pts
Former Teams: Milwaukee Bucks, Seattle Supersonics

#28: Tim Duncan (San Antonio Spurs): 21,663 pts

#30: Paul Pierce (Boston Celtics): 21,410 pts

http://www.nba.com/statistics/default_all_time_leaders/AllTimeLeadersPTSQuery.html?topic=4&stat=1

Swashcuff
04-14-2011, 09:50 PM
You know what's really nice to see, beneath for of those players names next to former teams its "N/A". It's really good in any sport when a superstar/star player spends their entire career with just one team.

I can't see any of them leaving their respective teams ever.

ko8e24
04-14-2011, 09:53 PM
You know what's really nice to see, beneath for of those players names next to former teams its "N/A". It's really good in any sport when a superstar/star player spends their entire career with just one team.

I totally agree with you there man.

thedfactor
04-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Yeah it's pretty incredible to see a star/franchise player stay with one team his whole career. All those guys will be sure Hall of Famers

Jewelz0376
04-14-2011, 10:29 PM
Wow I never realized Pierce was that high..It makes sense though he had been a consistent scorer pretty much his whole career

Law25
04-14-2011, 10:30 PM

Completly agree. With stars leaving their franchises to form super teams i think its proof that if the player and franchise puts in full effort they can be successful. I can only hope stars and franchises will take notice. I would love to see Wade, Durant, Rose, Iggy, Blake Griffin, Wall, Curry/ Elison all stay and retire with their teams.

Bruno
04-14-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm gona miss this generation of players when they retire. These mid/late 90's draftees are the last of that dying breed left over from the 90's. Some of the all-time greats were drafted in the 90's; three top ten players, and another couple of top 25 players.

All HOF locks.

Crackadalic
04-14-2011, 10:33 PM
Its crazy how Shaq already played with 6 different teams

TO Rapz
04-14-2011, 10:40 PM
Its crazy how Shaq already played with 6 different teams

Already? :laugh2: He s almost done..