PDA

View Full Version : Both Wade and Bosh say Boston is tougher test in the East

h2r09
04-14-2011, 03:45 PM
Joining WQAM in Miami, Chris Bosh offered a retrospective on the season as well as a look forward to the playoffs. At the tail end of the interview, he was asked about the road ahead and whether the Boston Celtics, who the Heat just pummeled on Sunday, would be a tougher test over Chicago, a team the Heat have yet to beat this season in three tries. Keep in mind, Bosh has shot 1-for-18 against Chicago, got injured in Chicago, and just plain underperformed against the No. 1 seed this season.

His answer?

From SportsRadioInterviews.com:

I’m going to go with the Celtics right now because of their experience and where they’ve been. The Bulls, they’re very talented obviously. They earned, and rightfully so, the No. 1 spot in the East. But you know, the Celtics you really never know with them. Last year everybody wrote them off, they were the No. 4 seed and they came within a few minutes of winning an NBA title. So they have guys that have been there many, many times before and they bring a lot of experience.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/mia...s-tougher-test

Who worries you the most? I would imagine it being the Boston Celtics? Am I correct in saying that?

“Yeah the Boston Celtics. No question about it. That’s the team we have to get over the hump on. It’s the team you know that’s had our number. It has beaten whether it’s a close game or if it’s a blowout or whatever. We have to get over the hump. I got knocked out of the playoffs you now last year in Miami versus them. LeBron got knocked out the last two years [by the Boston Celtics as a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers]. You know so it’s building up to a great finish. It’s just about when it’s going to happen. I think we continue to just get better and get into our mind when we play them that we just as good as a team as them. It’s going to come down to the end of games. We have to execute. We have to do the little things to win the game and eventually you know we’ll get over the hump.”

Wade said this on the Stephen A. Smith show

JordansBulls
04-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Of course it is the team they worry about because the C's beat both Lebron and Wade last year and are the proven commodity.

NYK|NYY
04-14-2011, 03:51 PM
BOS are the reigning EC champs, PC answer.

dnewguy
04-14-2011, 03:53 PM
I don't even think Chicago can take us to a game 6, we probably beat those guys in 5. Boston on the other hand is unpredictable, they are vets that can pull out a win anytime.

h2r09
04-14-2011, 03:54 PM
I don't even think Chicago can take us to a game 6, we probably beat those guys in 5. Boston on the other hand is unpredictable, they are vets that can pull out a win anytime.

they are obvoiusly a good team but i dont think they have a 2nd gear needed for the playoffs. they have been going at it at their best the entire year. the heat havent even done close to that. they have played defense like 1/3 of the season. the celtics are scarier because no one has any idea how much they are just waiting for the playoffs or if they are really as bad without perkins as they have shown.

JordansBulls
04-14-2011, 03:54 PM

People said the same thing in 2007 when we played you guys.

Jenceman
04-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Well Boston is the reigning EC champ...

dnewguy
04-14-2011, 03:56 PM

You do remember that Wade was injured back then right?

justinnum1
04-14-2011, 03:56 PM

:facepalm:

justinnum1
04-14-2011, 03:57 PM
I think most heat fans would tell you boston is the bigger challenge/threat than the bulls.

MiamiWadeCounty
04-14-2011, 03:58 PM

I am afraid of both Chicago and Boston. Although I doubt we would beat Chicago in 5 games. They are a great team and for us to win a series against them I believe it would go 7 games.

redwhitenblue
It's the PC answer, nothing offensive. The more ridiculous statements are made by Heat fans.
they are obvoiusly a good team but i dont think they have a 2nd gear needed for the playoffs. they have been going at it at their best the entire year. the heat havent even done close to that. they have played defense like 1/3 of the season. the celtics are scarier because no one has any idea how much they are just waiting for the playoffs or if they are really as bad without perkins as they have shown.
Seriously? Keep thinking the Heat haven't been playing all out his year. Sure, they've just intentionally not played hard to shock people in the playoffs with their dominance :rolleyes:

h2r09

that is literally the worst comparison you could have come up with.

gotoHcarolina52
I agree with Wade. With Boston you can never tell their cards--especially more so this season given the Perkins. Are the Celtics done? Are they broken? Did the Perk trade really hurt them that much? Or is it all a ruse and they'll turn it on in the playoffs? Boston has a good poker face.

Chicago, on the other hand, has been playing full speed the entire season. They haven't been hiding much at all. They're butt naked. Like the OP said, they have no second gear. What you see is what you get.

Big Zo

Welcome to 2011?:confused:

D Roses Bulls
04-14-2011, 03:59 PM

but it's okay for you guys to compare this years team to 2006 :rolleyes: whatever makes you sleep at night I guess

justinnum1
04-14-2011, 04:00 PM
We are seeing the highest level that the bulls can play at and while it has been impressive over the last 82 games, i just dont see them winning a 7 game series agasint the heat. The heat have the next level that the bulls dont

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Nope, the worst is when people say it's okay that Miami struggled vs the elite teams because the '06 Heat won despite it.

I love how this thread was started with the direct intention of trying to start a fight with Bulls fans (clear by the OP's post). Heat fans better pray they don't falter in any round. Even if the Heat make the finals over BOS and CHI but lose in the finals, they fail.

ChitownSports16
04-14-2011, 04:01 PM
Welcome to 2011?:confused:

Its funny you say that cause most of you live in the past....

dnewguy
04-14-2011, 04:01 PM
I am afraid of both Chicago and Boston. Although I doubt we would beat Chicago in 5 games. They are a great team and for us to win a series against them I believe it would go 7 games.

You are better off spending your time saying something worthy about the Heat than always coming to the NBA forum and lecturing Heat fans and making us look like extremist and you're moderate. Mind your dam* business for once. GOSH. It's always this Heat fans always telling me otherwise all the time, grow a spine.

ChitownSports16
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
We are seeing the highest level that the bulls can play at and while it has been impressive over the last 82 games, i just dont see them winning a 7 game series agasint the heat. The heat have the next level that the bulls dont

Thats cool but, I also dont see us losing to the heat in 7.

Whats this next level your talking about? lol

D Roses Bulls
You are better off spending your time saying something worthy about the Heat than always coming to the NBA forum and lecturing Heat fans and making us look like extremist and you're moderate. Mind your dam* business for once. GOSH. It's always this Heat fans always telling me otherwise all the time, grow a spine.

lol, you should listen to him.

h2r09
It's the PC answer, nothing offensive. The more ridiculous statements are made by Heat fans.Seriously? Keep thinking the Heat haven't been playing all out his year. Sure, they've just intentionally not played hard to shock people in the playoffs with their dominance :rolleyes:
they havent done it so they could shock people later. they have done it because it is impossible to do that every game in the regular season when you can come to the arena on most nights when they are playing bad teams and just outscore them and win easily.
this isnt anything surprising to anyone. ask most experts who have watched the heat around the league, the heat havent come close to playing the type of defense they are capable of every game. they play half *** because they are just that good offensively.
look at the way they played on sunday vs the celtics which is what they play like in most big games and when they are at their best defensively.

get ready for the juggernaut in the playoffs. hell it might not even happen in the first round because they are just that much better than the 6ers, but keep thinking that.

redwhitenblue
"Stop being realistic and rational! Be over-the-top and then just disappear if they falter!"

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 04:05 PM
they havent done it so they could shock people later. they have done it because it is impossible to do that every game in the regular season when you can come to the arena on most nights when they are playing bad teams and just outscore them and win easily.
this isnt anything surprising to anyone. ask most experts who have watched the heat around the league, the heat havent come close to playing the type of defense they are capable of every game. they play half *** because they are just that good offensively.
look at the way they played on sunday vs the celtics which is what they play like in most big games and when they are at their best defensively.

get ready for the juggernaut in the playoffs. hell it might not even happen in the first round because they are just that much better than the 6ers, but keep thinking that.
So what happened in all those big games they lost? They forgot to turn it on?

I'm sorry, it's actually laughable that some Heat fans are sitting their clinging to the "when the playoffs start, the big 3 are going to drop 40/10 every game, get every call, play perfect D and win every game by 20 points! They just aren't trying now!"

NYK4L
04-14-2011, 04:06 PM
For now..

D Roses Bulls
04-14-2011, 04:07 PM

ms. cleo is that you? you sure are one hell of a mind reader.

h2r09
04-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Nope, the worst is when people say it's okay that Miami struggled vs the elite teams because the '06 Heat won despite it.

I love how this thread was started with the direct intention of trying to start a fight with Bulls fans (clear by the OP's post). Heat fans better pray they don't falter in any round. Even if the Heat make the finals over BOS and CHI but lose in the finals, they fail.

how is that worse at all?

he is comparing a declining, completely injury riddled team's chances against another average team in that year, while the other comparison is showing that you dont need to beat the elite teams in the regular season if you win the championship.

so in conclusion,

his comparison is comparing 2 completely different teams in a series 4 years ago, while that comparison has to do with exactly what the heat went through this year that is actually relevent to winning a championship. good try though.

DLeeicious
04-14-2011, 04:08 PM
ZOMG I am so angry I don't even know what to say about this. Holy testicle Tuesday did those Heat players really just say the Celtics, a team who has one title and one championship loss in the last 3 seasons, is a tougher task than the Bulls?!?!?! FREAKKKK OUT OMG I FEEL SO INSECURE RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is that the type of response you were looking for with your baiting OP, OP?

h2r09
04-14-2011, 04:08 PM
So what happened in all those big games they lost? They forgot to turn it on?

I'm sorry, it's actually laughable that some Heat fans are sitting their clinging to the "when the playoffs start, the big 3 are going to drop 40/10 every game, get every call, play perfect D and win every game by 20 points! They just aren't trying now!"

let me get this straight, you think the heat have played their best defense in every game theyve played this year? im guessing if you think that you have watched like 5 heat games this year.

ChitownSports16
04-14-2011, 04:09 PM
It's amazing what most of these bandwagon heats fans have to say(not all).

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 04:11 PM
let me get this straight, you think the heat have played their best defense in every game theyve played this year? im guessing if you think that you have watched like 5 heat games this year.
Does any team play their best D every game?

Bulls, Celtics, Magic, they all have bad defensive games. That's not "holding back", that's ebb and flow of a season. Now that it's the playoffs, do you believe they're going to play their best D every single game? If you do, I'm sorry you'll be disappointed.

King Koopa
04-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Its funny you say that cause most of you live in the past....

HEAT fans live in the past lol? Please all you Bull fans are still living in the 90's. :rolleyes:

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Injured enough to play 40 minutes a game, scoring 23 with about 5 boards and 5+ assists. Not that injured.

justinnum1
04-14-2011, 04:14 PM
ZOMG I am so angry I don't even know what to say about this. Holy testicle Tuesday did those Heat players really just say the Celtics, a team who has one title and one championship loss in the last 3 seasons, is a tougher task than the Bulls?!?!?! FREAKKKK OUT OMG I FEEL SO INSECURE RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is that the type of response you were looking for with your baiting OP, OP?

Thats not what he was looking for, but thats what is happening

DROSE4MVP
04-14-2011, 04:15 PM
^

?? Who lives in the past? That's why we all have Jordan and Pippen sigs, right? Can a Mod please close this thread? This is already spiraling outta of control.

BcEuAbRsS
04-14-2011, 04:15 PM
I am honeslty confused... Heat fans say that the Bulls are playing "balls out" and in "1st gear" all season long... Our "balls out" and "1st gear" has been better than any other team during the regular season so what honestly makes you automatically think you guys have a better 2nd gear when your 1st couldnt catch us?

h2r09
04-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Injured enough to play 40 minutes a game, scoring 23 with about 5 boards and 5+ assists. Not that injured.

go aheaad and compare those numbers to his career playoff number from his 2nd year on.

Pierzynski4Prez
04-14-2011, 04:18 PM
Of course they will say Boston. They are the defending EC champs. everybody should say them, not to mention that the Heat have to beat Boston to even get to the bulls.

DLeeicious
04-14-2011, 04:19 PM
[

Enter Bulls fans insecure about their team to make easy and repetitive jokes about the Heat

Thats not what he was looking for, but thats what is happening

Hmmmm sure looks like a thread that would fit fine in the Heat forum, except for the last line in his OP which is why it's in the NBA forum.

Heater4life
04-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Both Heat fans and Bulls fans are complete and utter IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

Seriously??? Can either of you guys make a meaningful comment?

Heat and Bulls fans = :facepalm:

Good lord this is getting annoying!

h2r09
04-14-2011, 04:20 PM
Hmmmm sure looks like a thread that would fit fine in the Heat forum, except for the last line in his OP which is why it's in the NBA forum.

funny thing is that is exactly what happened and i cn guarantee you a lot of the bulls fans in here havent seen that.

haggis
I am honeslty confused... Heat fans say that the Bulls are playing "balls out" and in "1st gear" all season long... Our "balls out" and "1st gear" has been better than any other team during the regular season so what honestly makes you automatically think you guys have a better 2nd gear when your 1st couldnt catch us?

http://blog.richmond.edu/openwidelookinside/files/2010/01/switch-on-switch-off.jpg

:eyebrow:

Hangtime
Boston automatically gets respect for being not only EC champs but the last east team to win it all. Not to mention they have beat Rose, James, Wade, and Howard over the years to get there.

Pierzynski4Prez
04-14-2011, 04:21 PM
Both Heat fans and Bulls fans are complete and utter IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

Seriously??? Can either of you guys make a meaningful comment?

Heat and Bulls fans = :facepalm:

Good lord this is getting annoying!

Maturity levels really show in threads like this.

Heater4life
And seriously OP, was the last sentence neccessary?

Jonathan2323
Celtics are a tougher team to face than the Bulls. Doesn't need anymore explanation.

hugepatsfan

I'm not saying MIA couldn't beat CHI in 5... but how the hell can anyone predict that based off of anything other than homerism?

JordansBulls
04-14-2011, 04:22 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2007/series?series=chimia

Wade 2006 vs Bulls

24.7 PPG / 7.2 APG / 4.5 RPG / 2.0 SPG / 1.3 BPG / 3.7 TPG / 44% FG

http://www.nba.com/heat/stats/2005/conf_quarter_stats.html

Wade 2007 vs Bulls

23.5 PPG / 6.3 APG / 4.8 RPG / 1.3 SPG / 0.5 BPG / 5.8 TPG / 43% FG

http://www.nba.com/heat/stats/2006/conf_quarter_stats.html

DLeeicious
04-14-2011, 04:23 PM

Wade 2006 vs Bulls

Wade 2007 vs Bulls

Dude dnewguy wasn't alive for the 2006 Heat. Yes, he is only 4.

Pierzynski4Prez
04-14-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm not saying MIA couldn't beat CHI in 5... but how the hell can anyone predict that based off of anything other than homerism?

You shouldn't bother with that guy, add him to ignore list like most people already have.

Rosh
04-14-2011, 04:24 PM
I personally love it. Continue to underrate us. Let us play with more fire.

h2r09
04-14-2011, 04:25 PM

Wade 2006 vs Bulls

Wade 2007 vs Bulls

you realize those are across the board better and they got much better as the playoffs went on right? look at the other recent years and compare it to that.

Heater4life
04-14-2011, 04:26 PM
You shouldn't bother with that guy, add him to ignore list like most people already have.

:clap:

I hate that guy!

So back to the topic, I think the C's are a tougher team to deal with. They have the experience, theyve done it before. Chicago is formidible none the less. Its just picking the more difficult of the too and i think the C's edge it out.

h2r09

ya, fire is going to win you guys those championships. no offense, but that is one thing that is just ridiculous to say.

Pierzynski4Prez

That sig is amazing Rosh. Can't stop watchin.

Double_R
04-14-2011, 04:27 PM
^

?? Who lives in the past? That's why we all have Jordan and Pippen sigs, right? Can a Mod please close this thread? This is already spiraling outta of control.

Hey Broski,

You don't have to stay on this thread if you don't want to. PLease come save us mods.... That is the babiest statement,

Bottom line is that most Bulls fans need to understand that Drose is really about the 6th most deserving MVP, but will win based on team and MJ is still worthy of having in a sig. Heat fans need to realize that the Heat of right now have done absolutely nothing so far and that the Mavs series was a gift from Stern, so neither of you have done anything in the recent, so talk siht after one of you guys at least makes the conference finals.

Cubs Win
04-14-2011, 04:30 PM
LeBron said once the games start, it would be easy. Why should I start believing the Heat players now?

Heater4life
hey broski,

you don't have to stay on this thread if you don't want to. Please come save us mods.... That is the babiest statement,

bottom line is that most bulls fans need to understand that drose is really about the 6th most deserving mvp, but will win based on team and mj is still worthy of having in a sig. Heat fans need to realize that the heat of right now have done absolutely nothing so far and that the mavs series was a gift from stern, so neither of you have done anything in the recent, so talk siht after one of you guys at least makes the conference finals.

+1

DROSE4MVP

I couldn't of said it any better. Keep adding fuel to the fire.

ackar
04-14-2011, 04:31 PM
Seriously to put all this noises to bed. who are they suppose to say the Knicks, Bulls, Pacers? Come on of course they would say Boston Celtics they been there and done that! I guess they could say Orlando but the Magic is not the same team that went to the finals couple of years ago. So of course its the Celtics.

that being said i cannot wait for the playoffs to start so the best team in the NBA take the floor and prove all the doubters wrong. GO BULLS!

p.s I said in the beginning of the year that the overall team to beat in the NBA is the Lakers and out east it is the Celtics that does not change until one or both are knocked out of the playoffs.

redwhitenblue
ya, fire is going to win you guys those championships. no offense, but that is one thing that is just ridiculous to say.
....isn't that...kind of...exactly...what you just said the Heat are doing?

They don't play their best D because they're playing weaker teams, so they don't have the motivation...but now they will...but now you're saying the extra fire is BS?

Okay.

shizzle09
he's right. Boston has mad expierence on this stage. That doesnt mean the Bulls are not dangerous or a team not to be reckoned with.

D-Block21-Chito
04-14-2011, 04:33 PM
I agree with Wade. With Boston you can never tell their cards--especially more so this season given the Perkins. Are the Celtics done? Are they broken? Did the Perk trade really hurt them that much? Or is it all a ruse and they'll turn it on in the playoffs? Boston has a good poker face.

Chicago, on the other hand, has been playing full speed the entire season. They haven't been hiding much at all. They're butt naked. Like the OP said, they have no second gear. What you see is what you get.

Thats right did you see we beat you every game this year?

THE_G.O.A.T.
04-14-2011, 04:35 PM
I love it! Heat fans are showing that they really are scared of the Bulls. I didn't think they'd freak out this bad after their three losses to the Bulls this year. Bosh and Wade's quotes both show that they want to ignore the Bulls. Or else they are covering their ***** in case they lose to the Celtics in the second round, which I think is a very good possibility. But I guess Wade and Bosh do too.

Rosh
04-14-2011, 04:36 PM

....isn't that...kind of...exactly...what you just said the Heat are doing?

They don't play their best D because they're playing weaker teams, so they don't have the motivation...but now they will...but now you're saying the extra fire is BS?

Okay.

:laugh2: It's okay. It will make a potential victory against the Heat that much more satisfying. I know there are decent Heat fans around here like SteBO, but getting the "h2rs" to quiet down will be priceless.

That sig is amazing Rosh. Can't stop watchin.

Thanks, my man. Made it with some 'fire'. ;)

Double_R
04-14-2011, 04:37 PM
The regular season means nothing in terms of one team beating another...

Ex: Magic vs. Lakers 2-0 regular season
Magic vs Lakers 1-4 nba finals

Rosh
04-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Exactly. Let them play in the playoffs and stop making threads for the sole purpose of baiting. Stuff like "Cue the Heat fans saying __________" or "Enter the Bulls fans saying _______" will not be tolerated and will most likely lead to infractions and bans.

THE_G.O.A.T.
04-14-2011, 04:40 PM
I agree with Wade and Bosh tho. Vegas WILL probably have the Celtics and Bulls as favorites over the Heat, but I'm not sure who would be the favorite if the Celtics play the Bulls for the ECF.

Sergio1984
This thread has classic overhyped homerisms written all over it. I needed a good laugh. Heat fans talked **** all Summer long and got shut up real quick, I see no difference in the playoffs. Maybe the refs will be the ones to eliminate them since that's the only possible way the Heat EVER lose.

Jonathan2323
Regular season doesn't matter you face the team and you get out of town.

In a 7 game series you game plan and make adjustments. A one star team like the Bulls usually don't go far.

Rose-For-Prez
OH Heat Fans.

Right why be scared of Chicago the team that swept you in the Regular season

but I know Heat regular season dont matter Right?

Or your stellar team that has this mythical second gear that they can go to any time but they did not turn it on during your losing skid when your team was crying in the locker room.

and not to mention that you guys dont have a single person on your team that can cover Derrick Rose

Wade tried Fail

Lebron tried Fail

who is next Bosh?

and dont you remember two years ago when we took a Boston team to probably the best playoff series of all time but we dont have playoff experience or a mythical second gear i got it how about this we got a 15th gear ours is higher

allSUAVE
04-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Parade in Miami?? That's the real question?? **** all that other **** ,I mean that's the real reason why King James took his talents to south beach

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Regular season doesn't matter you face the team and you get out of town.

In a 7 game series you game plan and make adjustments. A one star team like the Bulls usually don't go far.
Similarly, teams with horrendous crap after their top 3 players usually don't do well either.

Jonathan2323
04-14-2011, 04:42 PM
This thread has classic overhyped homerisms written all over it. I needed a good laugh. Heat fans talked **** all Summer long and got shut up real quick, I see no difference in the playoffs. Maybe the refs will be the ones to eliminate them since that's the only possible way the Heat EVER lose.

Bulls fans talked **** all off-season that they were going to get the best FA's and were wrong I see no difference in the playoffs. Now its were going to the finals!!

gotoHcarolina52
04-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Thats right did you see we beat you every game this year?

Exactly, by a combined total of 8 points--and LeBron was out one game.

When the Heat shift into second or third gear, it's over. You gonna go nite nite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v5bwOZ8TnU&t=0m28s)

King Koopa
04-14-2011, 04:44 PM
^

Yes you guys do! More then half of you posters. Not right now but after the playoffs are over i could sig bet you anything I'll spot at least 15 posters using a 90's Bull player sig.

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Bulls fans talked **** all off-season that they were going to get the best FA's and were wrong I see no difference in the playoffs. Now its were going to the finals!!
We were in contention for them, we weren't talking '****' all season that we were going to get them (since they already signed before the season). Other teams that talked a lot about getting big FA's as well. That's not talking '****'.

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 04:45 PM

When the Heat shift into second or third gear, it's over. You gonna go nite nite
Not 4th gear, not 5th gear, not 6th gear. . .

Double_R
04-14-2011, 04:45 PM
2011 ECF Magic vs Celtics... will PSD shut down due to inactivity???

Who knows, but what we do know is that it would be amazing.

Rose-For-Prez
04-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Guys come on they are right Nobody can beat the Heat they could of went 82-0 if they wanted we are just fooling ourselves.

why even play playoffs or basketball for the next 7 years lets just give them all 8 championships.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
04-14-2011, 04:49 PM
2011 ecf magic vs celtics... will psd shut down due to inactivity???

who knows, but what we do know is that it would be amazing.

lol.

SouthSideSox
04-14-2011, 04:52 PM

When the Heat shift into second or third gear, it's over. You gonna go nite nite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v5bwOZ8TnU&t=0m28s)

Feel free to shift into second or third gear. We will stay in first gear where we have been all season long.

Da Knicks
04-14-2011, 04:54 PM
The knicks have to come out firing, the celtics are the best team in the east.

SoxBearsBulls!
04-14-2011, 04:54 PM

And you base this on exactly what?

allSUAVE
04-14-2011, 04:56 PM
The knicks have to come out firing, the celtics are the best team in the east.

Yup them and the Bulls are from 1-15

SoxBearsBulls!
04-14-2011, 04:57 PM
It's funny how Heat fans here claim their team has a 2nd and 3rd gear...on what do you base this on?How the hell do you know the Bulls don't have this other "gear"?

It sounds like BS to me to make yourselves feel better for going 0-3 vs us...BTW the Celtics will knock out the Heat in 6 when they go to that next "gear"...lol

dnewguy
04-14-2011, 04:58 PM
Hahahahahahaha, THEY MAD. The Bulls will continue to re-live the regular season memories......someone tell them our record is now 0-0.

In all 3 games Heat either had lead or was tied with less that 1 minute to go in the fourth quarter. Yes everything went your way, Luol Deng three, Korver three, then the b.s free trow awarded when we clearly had the game. Not sure the game will continue going your way. If you count that as a sweep then good luck, we are a new team figuring out how to close games, we're a better closer than what you faced.

Don't pat yourself on the back, those three games could have easily been a Heat sweep. All our meetings could have gone either way.

JordansBulls
04-14-2011, 05:00 PM

We will win our 4 games against you guys in the playoffs by a combined 8 points. 2 points a game.

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Hahahahahahaha, THEY MAD. The Bulls will continue to re-live the regular season memories......someone tell them our record is now 0-0.

In all 3 games Heat either had lead or was tied with less that 1 minute to go in the fourt. Yes everything went your way, Luol Deng three, Korver three, then the b.s free trow awarded when we clearly had the game. Not sure the game will continue going your way. If you count that as a sweep then good luck, we are a new team figuring out how to close games, we're a better closer than what you faced.

Don't pat yourself on the back, those three games could have easily been a Heat sweep. All our meetrings could have gone either way.
You mean Rose driving and setting up Deng for a wide open 3 because previously Rose was getting miraculous layins to fall (like always).

I still can't help but :laugh2: at how pathetic the Heat are for claiming the refs cost them the game because their 4th 'preseason star' Mike Miller shoved Deng away from getting the board on his FT.

I have no doubt that the Heat would hit a game-winning shot late in a 7 game series, but you're crazy or blind if you think the Bulls won't do the same.

Cubs Win
04-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Not 4th gear, not 5th gear, not 6th gear. . .

:laugh2:

godolphins
04-14-2011, 05:02 PM
I agree

Southsideheat
04-14-2011, 05:03 PM
I think its funny that only the Heat fans are bringing up that we beat them 3 times. The only thing i'm looking forward is to hear the excuses when the Heat lose. Not saying they will lose, but if they do, its going to be a fun read.

Rose-For-Prez
I like how heat fans just dismiss the regular season and if it was the other way they would be running their mouth so much.

and they should be worried about the C's more then us because after they whoop on you again you wont even see us in the finals its alright though because if Wade and Lebron ask nicely im sure rose will buy you a ticket to the to the finals so they are not sitting at home crying

AllBall
The Bulls will be last year's Magic team. As a #1 seed they're going to cruise through the first two rounds, get complacent, and when a real challenge finally comes they'll get knocked out. Having weak opponents that wont keep you sharp and on your toes will dull your intensity level.

Cubs Win
04-14-2011, 05:04 PM
I think its funny that only the Heat fans are bringing up that we beat them 3 times. The only thing i'm looking forward is to hear the excuses when the Heat lose. Not saying they will lose, but if they do, its going to be a fun read.

A) Refs
B) Spoelstra
C) It was only their first season together for the playoffs
D) All of the above

dnewguy
04-14-2011, 05:04 PM
It's funny how Heat fans here claim their team has a 2nd and 3rd gear...on what do you base this on?How the hell do you know the Bulls don't have this other "gear"?

It sounds like BS to me to make yourselves feel better for going 0-3 vs us...BTW the Celtics will knock out the Heat in 6 when they go to that next "gear"...lol

You won all three not because you had a better team but because the ball bounced your way in all 3 games. Have you forgotten the bogus foul Deng got? Those calls are rare in the play-offs, plus have you forgotten the rebound that bounced Korver's way? Keep fooling yourself on 3 wins against us, 3 games you won with a total of 7 points. You played us when we was having a bad stretch.....good luck thinking you will keep getting lucky in the playoffs.

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 05:06 PM
The Bulls will be last year's Magic team. As a #1 seed they're going to cruise through the first two rounds, get complacent, and when a real challenge finally comes they'll get knocked out. Having weak opponents that wont keep you sharp and on your toes will dull your intensity level.
So I assume you're predicting the Bulls to beat the Magic in 5 or 6?

I think playing the Heat reignites the intensity level. If I'm the Heat, I sure want to win the first game of a Bulls-Heat series to prove to themselves that they can beat the Bulls. Going down 1-0 or 2-0 (both games being in Chicago, it's possible) would really hurt.

gotoHcarolina52
04-14-2011, 05:06 PM
Bulls going nite nite.

Cubs Win
04-14-2011, 05:07 PM
You won all three not because you had a better team but because the ball bounced your way in all 3 games. Have you forgotten the bogus foul Deng got? Those calls are rare in the play-offs, plus have you forgotten the rebound that bounced Korver's way? Keep fooling yourself on 3 wins against us, 3 games you won with a total of 7 points. You played us when we was having a bad stretch.....good luck thinking you will keep getting lucky in the playoffs.

Like the rebound off LeBron's miss that went directly to Wade? You're just proving that good teams are just able to capatilize on these opportunities, while others are not.

redwhitenblue
How about the bogus foul Korver had called on him when Wade drove. There was -0- contact between the two and a foul was still called.

And actually, the Heat had won 11/12 coming into the 2nd game vs CHI, who then started their skid.

dnewguy
The Bulls fans are so scared of us, yet we dont give 2 cents about them You're like stalkers, so obsessed about the Heat.

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 05:08 PM
Bulls going nite nite.
And sleeping peacefully after the win

theheatles
It will make a potential victory against the Bulls that much more satisfying. I know there are decent Bulls fans around here but it'll be glorious to quiet down all the LeBron and heat haters

no fan base will be more satisfied to win a championship this yr than heat fans ...if heat win it all, you all will be devastated, if bulls win :shrug:...who cares....the heat r just about everyones #1 hated team...if u ask a heat fan u can hear 10 different answers...ask everyone else...it's The Heatles:)

godolphins
And you base this on exactly what?

Watching the Heat play their hardest on both side of the floor

redwhitenblue
The Bulls fans are so scared of us, yet we dont give 2 cents about them You're like stalkers, so obsessed about the Heat.
Check the OP prior to it being edited.

Southsideheat
04-14-2011, 05:09 PM
The only teams that are allowed to be able "turn it on for the playoffs" are the Lakers and Celtics. And apparently the Celtics don't even know what team they are anymore. Their identity is gone.

Rosh
04-14-2011, 05:09 PM
And no league will probably be more satisfied to see one team lose than the NBA and the South Beach 'Heatles'.

If the Bulls win, I as a Bulls fan will care. I don't care who else cares.

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 05:10 PM
no fan base will be more satisfied to win a championship this yr than heat fans ...if heat win it all, you all will be devastated, if bulls win :shrug:...who cares....the heat r just about everyones #1 hated team...if u ask a heat fan u can hear 10 different answers...ask everyone else...it's The Heatles:)
Those same fans that couldn't fill the stadium in the first big 3 game? The Heat 'fans' don't even deserve the fortune that has come to them with the big 3

Rosh
04-14-2011, 05:10 PM

Haha, probably shouldn't say things like this when you don't realize what was originally written in the OP.

We edited out the baiting and infracted the poster. And the way this thread is going, it's probably going to be locked soon.

Cubs Win
04-14-2011, 05:11 PM
Those same fans that couldn't fill the stadium in the first big 3 game? The Heat 'fans' don't even deserve the fortune that has come to them with the big 3

Don't start this argument again. They have excuses for this too.

Jonathan2323

100% attendance for the season is all you have to know.

dnewguy
How about the bogus foul Korver had called on him when Wade drove. There was -0- contact between the two and a foul was still called.

And actually, the Heat had won 11/12 coming into the 2nd game vs CHI, who then started their skid.

Ain't that bthe game Bosh went 1-18 fgs? Hahahahaha, it's your defense causing him to miss open shots. LOL

h2r09

ummmm, so you are just making that up? what are you talking about? i was at the first game vs orlando and it was actually packed way before tip off because they were told to be because there was a police protest or something like that.

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Ain't that bthe game Bosh went 1-18 fgs? Hahahahaha, it's your defense causing him to miss open shots. LOL
He's had multiple horrible games, I bet Bosh has another in a 7 game series.

OzzieBear
04-14-2011, 05:13 PM
Which gear is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVYVsWBRtC4

Jonathan2323
He's had multiple horrible games, I bet Bosh has another in a 7 game series.

If Bosh went 3-18 HEAT would have won.

Southsideheat

Bosh can take those 18 footer all day. The Bulls will be happy with that.

godolphins
04-14-2011, 05:14 PM
And sleeping peacefully after the win

Against the Pacers?

Southsideheat
04-14-2011, 05:15 PM

if my uncle screwed my mother, he'd be my father.

theheatles
04-14-2011, 05:16 PM

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

funny how the heat get ripped, yet they have higher attendance than the lakers, celtics and knicks...shame, know your facts

Jonathan2323
04-14-2011, 05:16 PM
if my uncle screwed my mother, he'd be my father.

Worst game in 40 year shooting wise 3-18 is still terrible.

Nice comeback though like I haven't seen that 100 times before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEAT are ready for the playoffs because they played in playoff atmospheres all season long in every arena they went to. They had the biggest bulleye on their backs this year before even winning anything.

Southsideheat
04-14-2011, 05:17 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

funny how the heat get ripped, yet they have higher attendance than the lakers, celtics and knicks...shame, know your facts

showing up in the 2nd quarter is worse than not going at all.

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 05:17 PM
100% attendance for the season is all you have to know.

While all the tickets were accounted for, it doesn't mean all the seats were. South Florida's notorious arrive late/leave early mentality led the team to launch a "Fan Up" campaign in October, an effort to energize blase ticket-holders. That's when things hit the fan - the national mockery was such that the campaign vanished.

From the Florida papers
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/heat/miami-heat-is-one-of-nbas-best-but-1397840.html?showComments=true

It was widely discussed how the stadium was disgustingly not filled for that first game.

godolphins
04-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Agree :laugh2:

Southsideheat
Worst game in 40 year shooting wise 3-18 is still terrible.

Nice comeback though like I haven't seen that 100 times before.

then stop making excuses.

justinnum1

:violin:

AllBall
04-14-2011, 05:20 PM
It was widely discussed how the stadium was disgustingly not filled for that first game.

$500 tickets bruh....

Quietmoney
04-14-2011, 05:20 PM
I don't know about Boston being tougher. They look weak. And people just expect for them to throw this magical switch they have and just erase a whole half a season of mediocrity in the playoffs. In all reality, there getting old. They are very beatable. And that's a fact. One year to the next can be so much of a difference that it's impossible to say that things will be like the previous one. Look at my Knicks, where were they this time of year last season?? I feel like Miami and Chicago are the tougher outs right now but the east is open to about four teams to take it.

godolphins
04-14-2011, 05:21 PM
From the Florida papers
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/heat/miami-heat-is-one-of-nbas-best-but-1397840.html?showComments=true

South Florida's notorious arrive late/leave early mentality
Late arrival, so?

Gibby23
Why would they worry about the Bulls when they won't face them until the ECF? If they said the Bulls, Boston would take that as a slap in the face next round. You don't want to give any ammo this time of year.

h2r09
From the Florida papers

but were you there? no. i was there and i can tell you that tht arena was a filed as any was. of course any team in the league has tickets that were bought but not acounted for at the actual game. that was probably the 2nd best crowd of the year behind the celtics game in terms of pure atmosphere, and first in terms of being there from start to finish.

LAkers game doesnt count because i had to give away my tickets because i had the flu.

turnaround3
I've heard enough of this "second gear" crap concerning the Celtics. Did they make a tremendous run as a 4 seed last year? Absolutely. Is it because of some magical ability to "turn it on" in the playoffs? No. They were just a better team than their opposition up until the Lakers; very, very simple.

What's even more ludicrous is this "Bulls are hopeless because they have no second gear, all they have is what you've already seen" garbage. What you've all already seen, is a team that won more games in the NBA this year than any other. What part of that isn't to be feared? They beat everybody. There is not a single team in the NBA the Bulls didn't get past this season. They swept the Heat, and in the latter matches beat the clearly tired Celtics handily. But oh, Doc rested his guys for the last game or two of the season, all is well in Celtic-land now? Please.

AllBall
04-14-2011, 05:22 PM
I love you too.

OzzieBear
04-14-2011, 05:22 PM
Which gear was this?

:32 second in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfNaI0JvczQ

Southsideheat
04-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Regarding the Celtics run last year, does everyone forget that the East was awful last year?

theheatles
04-14-2011, 05:23 PM
And no league will probably be more satisfied to see one team lose than the NBA and the South Beach 'Heatles'.

If the Bulls win, I as a Bulls fan will care. I don't care who else cares.

def not, ppl in the nba don't get this emotionally connected and bitter like the opposing teams fans...and that hate is going to boil over if the heat win it all

heatking
04-14-2011, 05:24 PM
Haha, probably shouldn't say things like this when you don't realize what was originally written in the OP.

We edited out the baiting and infracted the poster. And the way this thread is going, it's probably going to be locked soon.

I c wat u did there.

theheatles
04-14-2011, 05:26 PM
showing up in the 2nd quarter is worse than not going at all.

oh man, you sir, show ignorance

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 05:28 PM
but were you there? no. i was there and i can tell you that tht arena was a filed as any was. of course any team in the league has tickets that were bought but not acounted for at the actual game. that was probably the 2nd best crowd of the year behind the celtics game in terms of pure atmosphere, and first in terms of being there from start to finish.

LAkers game doesnt count because i had to give away my tickets because i had the flu.
It was clearly visible on the televised game, as well as it being discussed by damn near every media outlet afterwards.

I'm glad from your seat it looked full, it wasn't.

dnewguy
04-14-2011, 05:28 PM
I've heard enough of this "second gear" crap concerning the Celtics. Did they make a tremendous run as a 4 seed last year? Absolutely. Is it because of some magical ability to "turn it on" in the playoffs? No. They were just a better team than their opposition up until the Lakers; very, very simple.

What's even more ludicrous is this "Bulls are hopeless because they have no second gear, all they have is what you've already seen" garbage. What you've all already seen, is a team that won more games in the NBA this year than any other. What part of that isn't to be feared? They beat everybody. There is not a single team in the NBA the Bulls didn't get past this season. They swept the Heat, and in the latter matches beat the clearly tired Celtics handily. But oh, Doc rested his guys for the last game or two of the season, all is well in Celtic-land now? Please.

The Mavs also beat every team and had the best record before they lost in round 1, same as the Cavs losing in round 2 last year. The regular season games does not say much about who will win the championship.....it's usually a team ranked top 4 in a conference. No doubt the Bulls was a focused team during the regular season but during the play-offs everybody is focused. Teams run their best plays, they don't experiment like in the regular season. Bulls fans need not act like we were all born yesterday, their team is very vulnerable and can easily be defended.

redwhitenblue
04-14-2011, 05:30 PM
The Mavs also beat every team and had the best record before they lost in round 1, same as the Cavs losing in round 2 last year. The regular season games does not say much about who will win the championship.....it's usually a team ranked top 4 in a conference. No doubt the Bulls was a focused team during the regular season but during the play-offs everybody is focused. Teams run their best plays, they don't experiment like in the regular season. Bulls fans need not act like we were all born yesterday, their team is very vulnerable and can easily be defended.
So easily defended that everyone just picked it up. That's why they ended the year not losing in April.

The Bulls #1 defense will just be easy to throw aside.

SteBO
04-14-2011, 05:34 PM
I was really hoping to see some maturity in here, but that doesn't seem to be case, so I'm closing this before it gets out of hand.