PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Sac's Last Game - Have You Been In This Position?

Preacher
04-13-2011, 11:23 PM
Sac's game from Arco on now. Down by 6 to the Lakers in the 2nd. Making me think of being in the same situation. And seriously feeling it for Kings fans. Thinking of Webber. And the great teams out of there in the early 2000's. I guess there is still hope, but it seems doubtful.

Went through this with the Expo's. Grew up as a huge baseball fan. Saw them rise in the 80's to become a serious force. Ridiculous fanbase. And then 1994. Best record. Strike killed the year. Last year for a lot of their talent. A Series MVP the next year for another team. And the slide into small crowds, a continueing hole of a stadium and eventually the move to Washington. Never been close to as much of a fan since.

All the best to Kings fans. They did not deserve this situation. May the Maloofs DIAGF.

Preacher
04-14-2011, 12:49 AM
Kings up. 1:21 to play. Back from 20 down.

NYK BaLLaS
04-14-2011, 12:52 AM
really hope they do remain in sac.just like seattle moving to okc,it tarnishes and basically kills the teams history

ULT WARRIOR408
04-14-2011, 01:00 AM
I live out here in Sac but im originally from silicon valley & im a Warrior fan but I feel for the Kings fans.Ouch this is gotta hurt.

heyman321
04-14-2011, 01:04 AM
aaaand Kobe makes a 3 to force overtime.

asandhu23
04-14-2011, 01:36 AM
RIP Sacramento Kings.

goblazers7
04-14-2011, 01:44 AM
I didnt have this a hole Kobe hitting incredible shots. But did anyone see how bad Marcus Thornton's D was on him? He hardly tried hard to get around the screen. Thank god Dalembert came all the way from Haiti to contest the shot at least. Kobe is kobe and kobe does what kobe does.

Kashmir13579
04-14-2011, 02:48 AM
Sac's game from Arco on now. Down by 6 to the Lakers in the 2nd. Making me think of being in the same situation. And seriously feeling it for Kings fans. Thinking of Webber. And the great teams out of there in the early 2000's. I guess there is still hope, but it seems doubtful.

Went through this with the Expo's. Grew up as a huge baseball fan. Saw them rise in the 80's to become a serious force. Ridiculous fanbase. And then 1994. Best record. Strike killed the year. Last year for a lot of their talent. A Series MVP the next year for another team. And the slide into small crowds, a continueing hole of a stadium and eventually the move to Washington. Never been close to as much of a fan since.

All the best to Kings fans. They did not deserve this situation. May the Maloofs DIAGF.

i've seen many Expos games in Montreal!! i always went there to see the Mets but i was sad when they moved to D.C.

thats gotta be tough man... i don't know what i would do if my Syracuse Orange up and left Syracuse.

DerekRE_3
04-14-2011, 02:53 AM
I didnt have this a hole Kobe hitting incredible shots. But did anyone see how bad Marcus Thornton's D was on him? He hardly tried hard to get around the screen. Thank god Dalembert came all the way from Haiti to contest the shot at least. Kobe is kobe and kobe does what kobe does.

Without Thornton it doesn't even come close to getting to that point. Sammy contested it as well as anyone could have.

Preacher
04-14-2011, 09:48 AM
i've seen many Expos games in Montreal!! i always went there to see the Mets but i was sad when they moved to D.C.

thats gotta be tough man... i don't know what i would do if my Syracuse Orange up and left Syracuse.
That would seem one of the safer choices. Syracuse would have to get HUGE sanctions to lose any sports. Let's not talk about that. :)

Kobe. Damn it.

jrm2054
04-14-2011, 10:21 AM
RIP Kings