PDA

View Full Version : Any idea why the Eastern Conference Playoff Schedule ....

JordansBulls
04-13-2011, 12:33 PM
Any idea why the Eastern Conference Playoff Schedule hasn't been released yet since we already know the matchups? I understand why the West isn't because right now no series is definite, but at least we should know the Eastern Conference Schedule right now.

From the looks of it, seems like I was flipping thru my DVR for Saturday that there is going to be a game CST (Central) at noon to 2:30 on ESPN, 2:30 to 5:00 PM on ABC, 6 PM to 8:30 PM on ESPN and 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM on ESPN.

On Sunday it shows that at noon to 2:30 PM CST on TNT a game, 2:30 to 5:00 PM on ABC a game, 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM on TNT a Game and 8:30 to 11:00 PM a game.

Once again all CST (Central time)

marlinsfan24
04-13-2011, 12:35 PM
Because they have to set-up everything based on the matchups in the NHL. With a lot of matchups unsettled still in the Western Conference, they don't know who can play when because they don't know how it would interfere with the NHL schedule. Eastern Conference match-ups depend on the Western Conference schedules being made.

If that made any sense or helped you.

mttwlsn16
04-13-2011, 12:44 PM
^screw the NHL they should work around the NBA playoffs AND MLB regular season

HOZ THE KNICK
04-13-2011, 12:46 PM
^screw the NHL they should would around the NBA playoffs AND MLB regular season

NHL playoffs starts first though.

marlinsfan24
^screw the NHL they should would around the NBA playoffs AND MLB regular season

:clap:

Couldn't agree more!!

daleja424
Because they have to set-up everything based on the matchups in the NHL. With a lot of matchups unsettled still in the Western Conference, they don't know who can play when because they don't know how it would interfere with the NHL schedule. Eastern Conference match-ups depend on the Western Conference schedules being made.

THIS. I know that the HEAT-76ers series, for instance, is going to be complicated by the Flyers playoff schedule.

mttwlsn16
04-13-2011, 12:53 PM
NHL playoffs starts first though.

idc, its the NHL, hockey sucks imo

unless its game 7 of the finals, or im at a live game, i find it pointless :D

JordansBulls
04-13-2011, 12:56 PM

Makes sense. Do they do this because some NBA/NHL teams use the same floor or do they do this so that people who are fans can watch one of their teams one day and the other team that next day?

JordansBulls
04-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Game 1's: New York at Boston, Sunday, 7 PM.; Philly at Miami, 3:30 p.m., SATURDAY; Indiana at Chicago, Saturday, 1 PM (ET); ATL-ORL, Sat., 7 PM

http://twitter.com/#!/WojYahooNBA