PDA

View Full Version : Why are people saying the Bulls won't get to the NBA Finals?

JAHRONMON
04-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Seriously are you dumb, no experience ok well Thibs helped Boston get to the finals the first year together and helped them get back last year, Derrick Rose is MVP and the only MVP to not get to at least the Conference finals was who? Yep Blondie Girl Dirk, they won 60 games and every bulls team that won 60 games went to the finals, and won. This team is the best defensive them in the leauge they are so hard to score on and playoff games are usually low scoring so the bulls can rely on rose to score a lot and other bulls wont have to worry about contributing on the offensive side.

The beat orlando (yes i know without dwight)

they out hustled to celtics THE GOD DANG CELTICS THEY OUT HUSTLED THEM!,

rose Murdered the spurs,

so why wouldnt they make the finals?

i got lakers bulls, lakers in 6.

kjoke
04-11-2011, 06:32 PM
So no team can beat them, and there so good, then why are they losing to the lakers? If I'm correct they did beat them.

Hustlenomics
04-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Mods please don't close this

210Don
04-11-2011, 06:34 PM
lmao @ this

ManRam
04-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Yeah, this isn't really going to lead us anywhere. Pretty sure you can share your opinion like 50 other places without making an entire thread for it. Maybe take a gander at the NBA Forum rules about thread making if you are confused.