PDA

View Full Version : CP3 held scoreless against the Grizzlies !

mzgrizz
04-10-2011, 11:46 PM
WOWOWOWOWOWOW Holding CP3 scoreless for the first time in his career is amazing:speechless: Here's to serious props for MC

http://www.nba.com/games/20110410/NOHMEM/gameinfo.html

PC
04-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Even though he played under 30 minutes, that's an incredible feat for sure. Very impressive defense. I'm assuming Conley was guarding him most of the game?

mzgrizz
04-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Yes he was. MC did an amazing job on him. CP3 looked pretty frustrated most of the game, and it wasn't until we were driving home that the radio guys said he hadn't scored at all......first time ever in his career.

MrfadeawayJB
04-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Very nice to see conley play great D. along with the rest of the team defense. We can finally quiet the conley haters on the commercial appeal website!

Hey not to downplay this accomplishment, but has it seemed that cp3 is not looking for his shot, like he knows his days in New Orleans are numbered or something? Ijust expected more from him this season.

PC
04-11-2011, 04:35 AM
Very nice to see conley play great D. along with the rest of the team defense. We can finally quiet the conley haters on the commercial appeal website!

Hey not to downplay this accomplishment, but has it seemed that cp3 is not looking for his shot, like he knows his days in New Orleans are numbered or something? Ijust expected more from him this season.

Yeah I do remember looking at box scores after several games and his points were lacking. His ppg are down this season but I don't know if it's because of the reason you stated

mzgrizz
04-11-2011, 06:35 PM
No NBA player wants to score zip