NYSpirit1
04-10-2011, 04:18 AM
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/37752/nba-with-ric-bucher

Source: Ric Bucher chat at 2:15

Mike (miami)

do you think miami trades bosh next year too improve overall
Ric Bucher (2:15 PM)

I've heard it's already been discussed.

I don't know why Miami would do this. They'd basically be saying that their whole plan didn't work and they are aborting it. I don't see why they wouldn't keep all three for the full six years. Sign some role players in the offseason and the team will be ready to win 70 games.

Besides, Bosh has been playing well lately. His stats are up to 18.8 and 8.3.

redwhitenblue
04-10-2011, 04:23 AM
What's that up from? That's been fairly consistent all year.

They need a bigger inside presence defensively and they need better rebounding from the inside (it shouldn't have to be Lebron and Wade's job to grab boards).

To be honest, they should look to see how much they can get for Lebron or Wade, because I believe they work better with Bosh than with each other.

John Walls Era
04-10-2011, 04:24 AM
Seems like a sarcastic comment.

John Walls Era
04-10-2011, 04:27 AM
Wonder who he heard it from...

PrettyBoyJ
04-10-2011, 04:52 AM
If this is true I feel sorry for Bosh.. He was always on the outside looking in, Im not surprised they would want to trade him.. Realistically speaking that team would be good with just Lebron Wade and a few good role Players.. Bosh was just a throw in.. Seems like Bosh wants Miami more then Miami wants him lol

PraiseJesus
04-10-2011, 04:52 AM
Because Bosh doesnt play defense

John Walls Era
04-10-2011, 04:54 AM
^ They still have one of the better defenses in the league... whats ur point?

danniboi168
04-10-2011, 04:54 AM
i believe this.. wonder what they can get for him.

idrinkpepsi
04-10-2011, 05:02 AM
It's the right thing to do, hard to see what they get in return though and a team willing to take on the contract.. but hey no one is un-tradeable.

John Walls Era
04-10-2011, 05:04 AM
This is bait heaven. Don't see them trading Bosh anytime soon, especially when they win it all this year.

DQL
04-10-2011, 05:12 AM
what's this BS 'I've heard blah blah blah'. Even if it's true, it's just Pat Riley testing the market. He does that all the time.

That said, I wouldn't mind trading Bosh for a combo of a good starting center and a good starting PG and return Haslem his starting job

TRF929
04-10-2011, 05:44 AM
They should get rid of Bosh. I think Bosh was just a lure to get LeBron. They would be better having a Miami TEAM, than a Two and a half sitcom. With the cba uncertain and everyone knows the salary cap is going down, its going to be much harder signing FA's without trading one of them away.

Bosh just wanted a ride to championships anyways, everyone knows he won't lead them there, Wade has by himself. Bosh is hugely over-rated for the contract he has, and it only increases through the years, making it more difficult to trade him.

With saying all that, I hope Miami the best in the playoffs and for them to prove me wrong (I doubt).

SDBearsFan
04-10-2011, 05:46 AM
Chris Bosh is overrated in my opinion. Yes, he can score and spread the floor well but the fact of the matter is he's getting paid way, way too much to be a third wheel and I think Miami realizes it, especially with a possible hardcap in the next CBA. They can win a title with Lebron, Wade, and a better supporting cast, but with that current group, I doubt they even get to the finals this year.

D Roses Bulls
04-10-2011, 05:54 AM

sarcastic? how so? look johnwall, you look like another miami fan or a closet supporter, but damn im sure it has been discussed

Storch
04-10-2011, 05:57 AM
I wonder if MIA is willing to get a veteran for Bosh like Nash or Tony Parker, or prefer to go young with a potential young prospect at the PG or C positions.

lakerboy
04-10-2011, 06:03 AM
Because the big three is too top heavy. They have enough superstars, and they are better off with ONE STAR ($10M/year player) and a good role player ($5M/year player) than ONE SUPERSTAR ($15M/year player).

They can get a lot of good deals for Bosh:

Bosh + Chalmers for Nene + Lawson
Bosh + Chalmers for Aldridge + Miller
Bosh + Chalmers for Jason Terry + Tyson Chandler
Bosh + Chalmers for Josh Smith + Kirk Hinrich (very sweet deal for Miami)
Bosh + Chalmers for Hortford + Teague
Bosh + Chalmers for Brook Lopez + Travis Outlaw
Bosh + Chalmers for Chris Kaman + Mo Williams
Bosh + Chalmers for Aaron Brooks, Gortat + Pietrus

lakerboy
04-10-2011, 06:04 AM
My fav from my above post is probably Bosh for Brooks, Gortat and Pietrus. That will be very very solid for Miami. Phoenix would do that deal in a minute too.

D Roses Bulls
04-10-2011, 06:08 AM
honestly and no hate, If I was miami I would do a lebron for D howard deal in a minute.

PraiseJesus
04-10-2011, 06:15 AM
Miami needs a defensive minded center.

Maybe Dalembert?

DQL
04-10-2011, 06:29 AM
honestly and no hate, If I was miami I would do a lebron for D howard deal in a minute.

Where do I sign?

John Walls Era
04-10-2011, 06:34 AM
sarcastic? how so? look johnwall, you look like another miami fan or a closet supporter, but damn im sure it has been discussed

More of a defender. I'm not going to keep shut and let people just insult the Heat... no fun in that.

Yes.

Heater4life
04-10-2011, 06:53 AM
Rich Bucher is an idiot. I dont have a problem if the idea has been tossed around or if this has an legitity. But this guy is at the point of just straight up fabricating.

If you can find and post for me ONE positive comment Bucher has said regarding the Heat all year WITHOUT interlacing it with a negative (as to lessen his blatant bias) ill concede him the benefit of the doubt and discuss this.

Hes been on our *** all year, hes definitely not an advocate for the Heat.

jmoney85
04-10-2011, 07:19 AM
Because the big three is too top heavy. They have enough superstars, and they are better off with ONE STAR ($10M/year player) and a good role player ($5M/year player) than ONE SUPERSTAR ($15M/year player).

They can get a lot of good deals for Bosh:

Bosh + Chalmers for Nene + Lawson
Bosh + Chalmers for Aldridge + Miller
Bosh + Chalmers for Jason Terry + Tyson Chandler
Bosh + Chalmers for Josh Smith + Kirk Hinrich (very sweet deal for Miami)
Bosh + Chalmers for Hortford + Teague
Bosh + Chalmers for Brook Lopez + Travis Outlaw
Bosh + Chalmers for Chris Kaman + Mo Williams
Bosh + Chalmers for Aaron Brooks, Gortat + Pietrus

im sorry man but these are probably some of the most ******** trade proposals i have seen on these boards....

why would any of these teams worsen there respective teams and take on that salary?

wa77ss
04-10-2011, 07:47 AM
Trade Wade for DWill and get a better center somehow

Bulls_fan90
04-10-2011, 08:07 AM
This would be so funny. Will they still call themselves the Heatles if they trade Bosh?

heattiltheend94
04-10-2011, 08:16 AM
This would be so funny. Will they still call themselves the Heatles if they trade Bosh?

hilarious :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :facepalm:

HiphopRelated
04-10-2011, 08:26 AM
This is the same man who said there is no chance of Lebron to Miami on the day of "the decision"

He really needs to stop speaking on the Heat. If he had ANY info on Bosh it would have been a column, not some throwaway line in a random chat

The big 3 have the largest +/- in the league as a group. They'll fill in the supporting pieces over time. Bosh is part of the solution, not the problem. Role players can be traded for or brought in in the offseason...max players? not so much

icon1914
04-10-2011, 08:27 AM
I don't see it happening. Trading any of the Big Three during their first year together seems highly unlikely. Now, if down the road Bosh starts complaining, maybe... but right now Miami in a solid spot, and is most likely praying the new CBA does not get rid of the MLE.

drizzy101
04-10-2011, 09:10 AM
ric bucher = fail

Dade County
04-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Trade Wade for DWill and get a better center somehow

I almost wrote, go kill yourself... Damn!!! my bad, I did; sorry man, but their is no trading Mr. Wade.

As for trading Bosh...
Bosh and fillers for D. Howard... Pat can do anything:D

Hellcrooner
04-10-2011, 09:27 AM
is nto bosh who they shoudl trade.

the income they can get for him is limited and probably not enough to balance the roster.

if they trade lebron or wade isntead they can get 1 star 1 expiring contract to allow some siognign with capsapce 1 good youngster and 1 or 2 picks.

THAT is what woudl balance the heat roster.

JordansBulls
04-10-2011, 09:32 AM
What are they looking for in return for him?

ne3xchamps
04-10-2011, 09:36 AM
why wouldn't they trade him?? The heat need a low post MAN who is not so damn soft.

ne3xchamps
04-10-2011, 09:39 AM
They should get rid of Bosh. I think Bosh was just a lure to get LeBron. They would be better having a Miami TEAM, than a Two and a half sitcom. With the cba uncertain and everyone knows the salary cap is going down, its going to be much harder signing FA's without trading one of them away.

Bosh just wanted a ride to championships anyways, everyone knows he won't lead them there, Wade has by himself. Bosh is hugely over-rated for the contract he has, and it only increases through the years, making it more difficult to trade him.

With saying all that, I hope Miami the best in the playoffs and for them to prove me wrong (I doubt).

this. great post.

kjoke
04-10-2011, 09:41 AM

me too

Swashcuff
04-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Miami needs a defensive minded center.

Maybe Dalembert?

Defensive minded? Take it from a 76ers fan Samuel Dalembert is not defensive minded. He is a good weak side shot blocker and thats all. He is not a individual, help or PnR defender. He is more like Amar'e on D than Tyson Chandler.

O and top your ridiculous point of Bosh not playing defense earlier I think you need to watch some Heat games before saying something so baseless.

oak2455
04-10-2011, 09:46 AM
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/37752/nba-with-ric-bucher

Source: Ric Bucher chat at 2:15

I don't know why Miami would do this. They'd basically be saying that their whole plan didn't work and they are aborting it. I don't see why they wouldn't keep all three for the full six years. Sign some role players in the offseason and the team will be ready to win 70 games.

Besides, Bosh has been playing well lately. His stats are up to 18.8 and 8.3.

Here he is the guy who post and leaves:facepalm:

akagiredsuns
04-10-2011, 09:47 AM
This is bait heaven. Don't see them trading Bosh anytime soon, especially when they win it all this year.

:facepalm:

wa77ss
04-10-2011, 09:51 AM
I almost wrote, go kill yourself... Damn!!! my bad, I did; sorry man, but their is no trading Mr. Wade.

As for trading Bosh...

lmao....bosh and fillers...your high as a kite. we wouldn't take lebron and fillers u fool. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Gonna be nice to see your squad get pooped on in the playoffs this year. :D

Heat suck besides LeBron. Wade couldn't take them any where till they had shaq. and really that whole championship series was a wash. Bosh is a black troy murphy. lmao. yall are are great regular season team just like the cavs, going no where in the playoffs. Second round at best.

Swashcuff
why wouldn't they trade him?? The heat need a low post MAN who is not so damn soft.

Pau Gasol is said to be soft but he was a major reason why the Lakers have won back to back titles.

If you think those two players are soft then you are just buying into media hypocrisy. Among today top 15 PFs they are some of the few that play both sides of the ball well.

Dade County
is nto bosh who they shoudl trade.

the income they can get for him is limited and probably not enough to balance the roster.

if they trade lebron or wade isntead they can get 1 star 1 expiring contract to allow some siognign with capsapce 1 good youngster and 1 or 2 picks.

THAT is what woudl balance the heat roster.

They can only trade them for each other, and they have both of them... Discounted.

Once again, Bosh & fillers for D. Howard... Sorry Magic fans, no hard feelings.

Dade County
04-10-2011, 09:52 AM
lmao....bosh and fillers...your high as a kite. we wouldn't take lebron and fillers u dumbass.

Gonna be nice to see your squad get **** on in the playoffs this year.

Good morning hater:p

chitown815
04-10-2011, 09:54 AM
haters? what do you expect http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9BqUBYaHlM

Dade County
04-10-2011, 09:58 AM

When I was watching that back then I was so happy, but now, it looks a little ridicules .... LMAO :laugh2:

Is that why other fans hate miami for real? I know why they hate LBJ.

Dade County
04-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Heat suck besides LeBron. Wade couldn't take them any where till they had shaq. and really that whole championship series was a wash. Bosh is a black troy murphy. lmao. yall are are great regular season team just like the cavs, going no where in the playoffs. Second round at best.

(Why did you change your 1st post, you need more self confidence, what ever)

I'll be seeing you in the ECF, don't let in hurt to bad, you can cheer for us in the finals; Go team Florida :clap: ... LOL
(and of course, this is if we (the HEAT) can get pass, Ny or 76ers, & Boston & orlando)

This team is built for the playoffs pimp'in, you'll find that out quick fast.

chitown815
04-10-2011, 10:03 AM
When I was watching that back then I was so happy, but now, it looks a little ridicules .... LMAO :laugh2:

Is that why other fans hate miami for real? I know why they hate LBJ.

I was actually a fan of DWade and Lebron (but Bulls also sucked) I think that alone stirred the pot more than anything, and it looks bad now they shouldn't have done that [yet]

Joining the big 3 was not nearly as bad as the rally they did

theheatles
04-10-2011, 10:05 AM
theres 0% chance wade or LeBron gets traded...I know a lot of you heat haters want that but it's not happening...and bosh being traded is not likely because his contract would be hard to move...bosh and lebron make the exact same money, so if any trade is made bosh is gone and not lebron or wade...mike miller is 1st to go though, he makes wayyy too much money for how ****** he plays

chitown815
04-10-2011, 10:14 AM
theres 0% chance wade or LeBron gets traded...I know a lot of you heat haters want that but it's not happening...and bosh being traded is not likely because his contract would be hard to move...bosh and lebron make the exact same money, so if any trade is made bosh is gone and not lebron or wade...mike miller is 1st to go though, he makes wayyy too much money for how ****** he plays

not hating but they could trade Bosh to utah, for Al Jefferson or Millsap and more, win win trade gives heat a lil more in the paint, Bulls would move boozer for bosh, He is not that hard to move to a team that already has presense in the paint

Slimsim
04-10-2011, 10:18 AM

WTF it look like they won a title or something

Swashcuff
04-10-2011, 10:21 AM
not hating but they could trade Bosh to utah, for Al Jefferson or Millsap and more, win win trade gives heat a lil more in the paint, Bulls would move boozer for bosh, He is not that hard to move to a team that already has presense in the paint

That would kill their chemistry on so many levels its not even funny. They need a real C not a PF who plays the C. They need a real defensive minded big not one who can just swat shots. They're better off with Bosh that Jefferson and Millsap.

Maybe if a 3rd team were involved and they were able to get that defensive C (eg Emeka Okafor) along with Millsap. But even then I am not 100% sold that the Heat would forsake all this big 3 drama for such a deal. I like them the way they are they just need to find a way to get that C without trading away any of their big 3.

Swashcuff
04-10-2011, 10:32 AM
WTF it look like they won a title or something

Bro in all honesty had NY gotten Amar'e, LeBron and Wade in the off season we may have seen that very same thing in MSG. Damn if my 76ers are able to get Dwight and Kevin Love in 2012 I think we'd have a parade to welcome them as well. Lol.

FlakeyFool
04-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Tried of his chilling

allSUAVE
04-10-2011, 10:35 AM

Son! I thought I was the Only one, This would Make Miami almost unstoppable.

Dwade
Bosh
Dwight

But IDC I don't want that to happend ,I rather Both Wade and Lebron pick thepy spots to have the ball on the court!

justinnum1
04-10-2011, 10:42 AM
I would consider a bosh and miller for nash and gortat depending on how the playoffs playout

allSUAVE
04-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Bro in all honesty had NY gotten Amar'e, LeBron and Wade in the off season we may have seen that very same thing in MSG. Damn if my 76ers are able to get Dwight and Kevin Love in 2012 I think we'd have a parade to welcome them as well. Lol.

It was more than a parade, it was a celebration of championships to expect before they even play together ,they thought it was going to be easy. That is almost disrespect to Players like Kobe Jordan and cetra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSLWjx3Mvt8&sns=em

pebloemer
04-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Chris Bosh is overrated in my opinion. Yes, he can score and spread the floor well but the fact of the matter is he's getting paid way, way too much to be a third wheel and I think Miami realizes it, especially with a possible hardcap in the next CBA. They can win a title with Lebron, Wade, and a better supporting cast, but with that current group, I doubt they even get to the finals this year.
New CBA must play a role in this.

d00d
04-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Bucher is a liar and a con man. He will say anything to get his twitter followers up.

biggest douchebag of the summer "decision" nightmare, well next to the obvious person

theheatles
04-10-2011, 10:47 AM

when shaq came to miami they held like an event outdoor when shaq showed up on an 18 wheeler and shaq guaranteed a championship then started spraying everyone with a super soaker...i don't think the yes. we. did. celebration was all that bad until lebron pretty much said he's here to win 8 championships, but it's not like LeBron used the word guaranteed, he just stated his goals

http://findarticles.com/p/news-articles/palm-beach-post/mi_8163/is_20040721/shaq-dominates-bright-lights-city/ai_n51842093/

^article on shaqs arrival, i can't seem to find any video...shaqs ppl must have taken it off youtube so he wouldn't be compared to LeBron

point of the matter, shaq is funny, liked and a champion so he got a pass but the media portrays LeBron in unfavorable ways and that weighs in on ppls opinions whether they realize it or not

Dade County
04-10-2011, 10:48 AM
It was more than a parade, it was a celebration of championships to expect before they even play together ,they thought it was going to be easy. That is almost disrespect to Players like Kobe Jordan and cetra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSLWjx3Mvt8&sns=em

It looks crazy to me know, I am laughing over here...

I can't wait for the playoffs:D ESPN should play this over & over again, as soon as the playoffs start.... DAMN!

American sports fans would go crazy with hate... HAHAHHAaa!!!

allSUAVE
04-10-2011, 10:51 AM
It looks crazy to me know, I am laughing over here...

I can't wait for the playoffs:D ESPN should play this over & over again, as soon as the playoffs start.... DAMN!

American sports fans would go crazy with hate... HAHAHHAaa!!!

Yea lol they put the heat on them literally.

Slimsim
04-10-2011, 10:52 AM

True but that just adds so much pressure to Miami.

LayZbone
04-10-2011, 11:06 AM
when shaq came to miami they held like an event outdoor when shaq showed up on an 18 wheeler and shaq guaranteed a championship then started spraying everyone with a super soaker...i don't think the yes. we. did. celebration was all that bad until lebron pretty much said he's here to win 8 championships, but it's not like LeBron used the word guaranteed, he just stated his goals

http://findarticles.com/p/news-articles/palm-beach-post/mi_8163/is_20040721/shaq-dominates-bright-lights-city/ai_n51842093/

^article on shaqs arrival, i can't seem to find any video...shaqs ppl must have taken it off youtube so he wouldn't be compared to LeBron

point of the matter, shaq is funny, liked and a champion so he got a pass but the media portrays LeBron in unfavorable ways and that weighs in on ppls opinions whether they realize it or not

It was a celebration of landing the top 3 free agents in one of the most coveted classes of all time. It was for the fans, and it was locally televised. Who cares what they said? U don't like it, then don't watch. It wasn't meant for anyone other than Heat fans to enjoy anyway.

Pierzynski4Prez
04-10-2011, 11:24 AM
I've been saying for months now that Miami will have to trade Bosh either before the 2012 or 2013 season. They simply won't be able to put together a quality team when you have 71 million already committed to 6 guys, and 2 of those guys will be 33 year old Miller and Haslem. They'd be wise to get rid of Bosh while he still have value to fill their holes. Even if it means admitting that their plan may not work in the long run.

Cano4prez
04-10-2011, 11:33 AM
This is the same guy who said Kobe had played his last game as a Laker, and on and on...

mrs rose
04-10-2011, 11:34 AM
It was a celebration of landing the top 3 free agents in one of the most coveted classes of all time. It was for the fans, and it was locally televised. Who cares what they said? U don't like it, then don't watch. It wasn't meant for anyone other than Heat fans to enjoy anyway.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

mike_noodles
04-10-2011, 11:44 AM
How bout Bosh to the raptors for Bargnani and Calderon :cool:

godolphins
04-10-2011, 11:45 AM
I wouldn't mind trading him for a solid Center and PG since Udonis can start at the four

godolphins
04-10-2011, 11:48 AM
:puke: No thank you

godolphins
04-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Derrick Rose and Noah for Bosh, we can also throw in a headband worn by Lebron James

Your welcome Chicago :cool:

KnicksR4Real
04-10-2011, 12:19 PM
It's kind of a weird comment. I mean one sentence? Looks and sounds fishy.
But getting back on topic, I could imagine them trading for a PG, Dwight, or alot of role players.

Purple&Gold24
04-10-2011, 12:26 PM
This is the same guy who said Kobe had played his last game as a Laker, and on and on...

This is true.
I dont believe it.

kozelkid
04-10-2011, 12:32 PM
It will be harder to trade Bosh than people realize. He's already at a max contract and he has an additional 15% trade kicker. After being a disappointment this season, I don't think too many teams would want him for such a HUGE contract.

knicks4life33
04-10-2011, 12:42 PM
what do you mean bosh could be traded to example denver for a felton and nene and fillers and with those 2 players makes them a much better team. you got a solid point guard plays defense and scores and gets assists then u got a big who play defense and can rebound and block and score around the rim. remember this is an example btw .

Rego247
04-10-2011, 12:43 PM

haha no thanks. i'd rather have those two than bosh again.

dtmagnet
04-10-2011, 12:54 PM
I wonder which teams would take Bosh on cause he has a monster contract, and I'm not sure he is worth that much money.

gotoHcarolina52
04-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Ric Bucher is a Miami hater. Always has been, always will be.

I doubt Riley & Co. have made calls trying to trade Bosh. If that's what Bucher means by "discussed," then he's full of s -. Now, has Riley discussed it internally with others? Has Riley thought about it privately? I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Riley is always trying to find ways to improve this team, so I wouldn't put it past him to be thinking about his options down the line in case the plan doesn't go as planned. And there's nothing wrong with that.

k.smith904
04-10-2011, 12:59 PM

I doubt Riley & Co. have made calls trying to trade Bosh. If that's what Bucher means by "discussed," then he's full of s -. Now, has Riley discussed it internally with others? Has Riley thought about it privately? I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Riley is always trying to find ways to improve this team, so I wouldn't put it past him to be thinking about his options down the line in case the plan doesn't go as planned. And there's nothing wrong with that.

wat.

godolphins
04-10-2011, 12:59 PM
It will be harder to trade Bosh than people realize. He's already at a max contract and he has an additional 15% trade kicker. After being a disappointment this season, I don't think too many teams would want him for such a HUGE contract.

How exactly was Bosh a disappointment this season?

k.smith904
04-10-2011, 01:02 PM

so you believe he's worth a max contract?

FlakeyFool
04-10-2011, 01:03 PM

He did cry.

John Walls Era
04-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Tried of his chilling

:laugh: You say the same exact thing for every single Heat thread.

Rego247
04-10-2011, 01:08 PM
He did cry.

haha nice sig flake. :D

John Walls Era
04-10-2011, 01:08 PM

Ric Bucher is also an idiot. Whens the last time his rumors came true?

Jonathan2323
04-10-2011, 01:10 PM
They might have discussed it, but I doubt Ric Bucher has any source other than thinking it. Ric Bucher hates the HEAT and loves everything Bulls.

godolphins
04-10-2011, 01:11 PM
He did cry.
Prove it

Mell413
04-10-2011, 01:16 PM
I think it would benefit the Heat to trade Bosh. I don't think Bosh is bad, but they need a better supporting cast. Bosh is the worst of the big 3. The problem isn't the big 3 really it's the rest of the team.

TO to the CHI
04-10-2011, 01:16 PM

That is a heck of an assumption. IF they win it this year, I would agree that it is unlikely that they trade Bosh. However, there is a very very good chance that they don't win it this year, which is not a knock on the Heat but rather a testament to how many good teams there are that the Heat would have to go through and that it is hard to win a title. Assuming that they don't win a championship, I think there is a very real possibility that they at least explore what they could get for Bosh.

^ They still have one of the better defenses in the league... whats ur point?

His point was that trading Bosh could bring in multiple useful pieces including some that could improve their defense. It really isn't that hard to follow. You left your logic at the door when you entered this thread and are just responding with emotion.

It's the right thing to do, hard to see what they get in return though and a team willing to take on the contract.. but hey no one is un-tradeable.

The no one is untradable thing is the key. If the Heat don't win a title and think they can get better, I am certain they will carefully consider their options. Trading Wade would be a good option in terms of getting a great return, but he has been that franchise for a decade and I am very confident that they do not plan on trading him. LeBron is the best player in basketball, so they will never get fair value trading him. That leaves Bosh as the most likely trade candidate. Doesn't mean it is likely to happen, but it is a real possibility.

godolphins
04-10-2011, 01:20 PM
so you believe he's worth a max contract?

Did I say that? I asked how is 18.7 PPG with 8.3 RPG as a 3rd option having a disappointing season just because we gave him a max contract that doesn't mean he has two put up huge numbers, this is what I expected from him.

gotoHcarolina52
04-10-2011, 01:23 PM
wat.

(a) Riley would not panic to the point of making calls midseason with the intent of trading Bosh. He'd let the season play out first. How many mid-season trades has he made in the past? Not very many.

(b) That said, Riley most definitely would speculate--either alone or in the company of his confidants--about moves to be made in the offseason should the Heat underperform in the playoffs. This would include trading Bosh, firing Spoelstra, etc.

(a) and (b) are two different things. I hope that helps!

John Walls Era
04-10-2011, 01:27 PM
His point was that trading Bosh could bring in multiple useful pieces including some that could improve their defense. It really isn't that hard to follow. You left your logic at the door when you entered this thread and are just responding with emotion.

I understood his point. I was pointing out how bad his point was considering how the Heat have one of the BEST defenses in the league. Why trade Bosh though when Lebron could net you way more? More redundant to have Wade and Lebron than Wade or Lebron + Bosh.

I think I'm being extremely logical right now. Its funny because only the haters are being illogical, yet you have the nerve to say that to me.

Norieaga
04-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Bosh has been putting up what I expected him to. He's not worth a max deal but its not his problem that Miami gave him one. He's a solid player but not someone you should depend on too much. Miami would be better off having Kendrick Perkins play C for them. They should trade Bosh and build depth in other parts of the team.

king4day
04-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Nash and Lopez for Bosh. Let Haslem be your starting PF. Then the scoring just has to go through Wade and Lebron.

king4day
04-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Bosh has been putting up what I expected him to. He's not worth a max deal but its not his problem that Miami gave him one. He's a solid player but not someone you should depend on too much. Miami would be better off having Kendrick Perkins play C for them. They should trade Bosh and build depth in other parts of the team.

None of those 3 got a max deal. I think they make about 14mil each whereas max woulda given them about 20 per. That's what would make dealing for him that much more enticing.

I'm sure this isn't what he had in mind when he took the cut to play for a winner.

jiggin
04-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Chris....you ARE the weakest link.

mttwlsn16
04-10-2011, 01:54 PM
id keep bosh and trade lebron/wade. theyre the same player so why not go get a real PG and a lot of bench help
they could get SO MUCH for lebron

dhopisthename
04-10-2011, 02:04 PM
I think the only way bosh gets traded is if the MLE gets taken away or some team offers something crazy

save the knicks
04-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Trade him to clevland for hixson and davis

jiggin
04-10-2011, 02:12 PM
trade him to toronto...LOL

Lu's Dynasty
04-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Wrong thread :/

naps
04-10-2011, 02:17 PM

How? Please tell me. I wanna know. Please...

Punk
04-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Quite honestly, If Miami can't get anything out of him....who would want him?

championships
04-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Miami should have pulled the trigger on this one. They need a true big, not this sissy.

tkshy
04-10-2011, 02:28 PM
-Trade Lebron and Joel Anthony to Orlando for Howard and Duhon.
-Sign a SF, Caron Butler or something.
PG-Duhon
SG-Wade
SF-Butler
PF-Bosh
C-Howard
That's a team.

John Walls Era
04-10-2011, 02:29 PM
^ Why would they want Duhon. He sucks. Bibby and Chalmers are 10X better...

NYK|NYY
04-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Chris Bosh clearly cannot carry a franchise, so why the hell would teams give up so much (presumably what would MIA ask for), while acquiring his poor contract? He's not horrible, just not worth it at this point. And if he isn't succeeding on a team with two of the best players to take pressure off of him, it just makes him look even less attractive.

gotoHcarolina52
04-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Chris Bosh and Joel Anthony in a salary dump for two expiring contracts and multiple 1st round picks. Then sign Dwight in the offseason. Too bad the deadline already past.

Eightyfive Y'aw
04-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Derrick Rose and Noah for Bosh, we can also throw in a headband worn by Lebron James

Your welcome Chicago :cool:

You Sir are a Douche.

naps
04-10-2011, 02:54 PM
The only person I would trade Bosh for is Dwight Howard. And I won't be surprised if that happens. I can almost guarantee Dwight is leaving Orlando. They are stuck with bad contracts and this team won't go anywhere. Dwight wants to win and he can force their hand to Miami, the most lucrative place for him to go where he can win tons of ships.

Ty Fast
04-10-2011, 02:56 PM

As for trading Bosh...

get it done

coryd238
04-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Once they started giving it to him where he wants it he's been playing well. I really don't get why they'd do this, he's basically their only capable post player.

John Walls Era
04-10-2011, 03:05 PM
The only person I would trade Bosh for is Dwight Howard. And I won't be surprised if that happens. I can almost guarantee Dwight is leaving Orlando. They are stuck with bad contracts and this team won't go anywhere. Dwight wants to win and he can force their hand to Miami, the most lucrative place for him to go where he can win tons of ships.

That doesn't even make any sense. If Dwight is going to leave, they could trade him to the other 28 teams in the league for probably more than Bosh.

Blazers#1Fan
04-10-2011, 03:20 PM
I'd give up Roy and Oden and a 1st round pick for bosh

Oden
Haslem
Lebron
Wade
Roy

LA
Bosh
Wallace
Matthews
Miller

6th Batum

NYKnicksSon
04-10-2011, 03:30 PM
trade lebron to clevland for hickson Gibson parker n varejao

Slimsim
04-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Wrong thread

TO to the CHI
04-10-2011, 03:53 PM
I understood his point. I was pointing out how bad his point was considering how the Heat have one of the BEST defenses in the league. Why trade Bosh though when Lebron could net you way more? More redundant to have Wade and Lebron than Wade or Lebron + Bosh.

I think I'm being extremely logical right now. Its funny because only the haters are being illogical, yet you have the nerve to say that to me.

It doesn't take nerve to point out that your whole argument was based on a huge assumption and that if the likely happens, then a Bosh trade is fully plausible.

JB0B0
04-10-2011, 03:53 PM
I would gladly swap Boozer for Bosh. It would make both teams better, imo.

TO to the CHI
04-10-2011, 03:56 PM
I'd give up Roy and Oden and a 1st round pick for bosh

Why would either team do this? Roy is more of what the Heat already have but with a huge injury risk. Oden is intriguing but the injury risk and timing if his return make no sense for Miami. As for Portland, they get A guy who does not complement LA at all and they sell low on two talented players based on their injury history.

effen5
04-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Noah, Asik, + Fillers and 3 first round picks.

Then pick up Jrich in the offseason.

Rose
Jrich
Deng
Booz
Dwight

I can dream right :)

mjt20mik
04-10-2011, 04:12 PM

It would make Chicago better, but not Miami. With Noah and bosh that could be a really good combo. Miami really doesn't get anything out of it. Granted boozer is a good player but he doesn't help Miami with there size problems.

knicks=love
04-10-2011, 05:25 PM
i believe this.. wonder what they can get for him.

an air pump

smiddy012
04-10-2011, 05:44 PM

From a strategic standpoint I kind of get what you're saying as Bosh has more range than Boozer as this is what Noah lacks consistently. On the other hand I'd take Boozer's post-up game, rebounding, and toughness over Bosh in a heart-beat, who do we got left to post-up if we get rid of Boozer? Who do we have down low to threaten teams in the playoffs? And if we want to talk "character issues" Bosh makes Boozers' look pretty positive.

NYYCowboys
04-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Chris Bosh is a bonafide scrub. HE CANT PLAY. DOESN't REALLY KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING, DOESN'T HAVE A POST MOVE THAT HE PUTS TO MEMORY THAT HE CAN DO 2 TIMES IN A ROW. HE'S GOT NO GAME WHATSOEVA, PLAYS NO DEFENSE, DOESNT HAVE THE HEART THE PASSION OR ANYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT.

John Walls Era
04-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Chris Bosh is a bonafide scrub. HE CANT PLAY. DOESN't REALLY KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING, DOESN'T HAVE A POST MOVE THAT HE PUTS TO MEMORY THAT HE CAN DO 2 TIMES IN A ROW. HE'S GOT NO GAME WHATSOEVA, PLAYS NO DEFENSE, DOESNT HAVE THE HEART THE PASSION OR ANYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT.

You spelled Amare wrong.

John Walls Era
04-10-2011, 06:22 PM
From a strategic standpoint I kind of get what you're saying as Bosh has more range than Boozer as this is what Noah lacks consistently. On the other hand I'd take Boozer's post-up game, rebounding, and toughness over Bosh in a heart-beat, who do we got left to post-up if we get rid of Boozer? Who do we have down low to threaten teams in the playoffs? And if we want to talk "character issues" Bosh makes Boozers' look pretty positive.

Boozer is tough? I'm confused by why people assume Boozer is a post player, when a majority of his shots are faceup moves. I'm pretty sure Bosh has no character issues, at least he wont back stab teams by lying to them so that he can leave and get a contract else where.

NYYCowboys
04-10-2011, 06:23 PM
You spelled Amare wrong.

Very witty comeback I gotta say man you are very sharp. BUT you don't get the joke obviously.

koreancabbage
04-10-2011, 06:39 PM
You spelled Amare wrong.

noice lol

Lim
04-10-2011, 06:46 PM
they should trade d wade for d howard

HiphopRelated
04-10-2011, 07:35 PM
what the hell are you talking about?

Boozer will vanish vs length in a series like he always does and toughness? huh?

Master Mind
04-10-2011, 07:36 PM
I'm not saying I want to trade Bosh but if we did...Here's a few scenarios

Bosh and Mario Chalmers for Josh Smith and Jamal Crawford

Bosh for either Andray Blatche or Javale Mcgee and Jordan Crawford

Bosh and Mario Chalmers for Nene and Felton or Bosh and Joel Anthony for Nene and Kenyon Martin

Bosh and Mike Miller for Stephan Curry and David Lee

Bosh for Chris Kaman or Deandre Jordan and Mo Williams or Eric Bedsoe

Bosh for Andrew Bynum :shrug:

Bosh and Mario Chalmers for Marc Gasol and OJ Mayo (assuming Zach Randolph doesn't return)

Bosh for Demarcus Cousins or Jason Thompson and Samuel Dalembert

FlakeyFool
04-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Boozer is tough? I'm confused by why people assume Boozer is a post player, when a majority of his shots are faceup moves. I'm pretty sure Bosh has no character issues, at least he wont back stab teams by lying to them so that he can leave and get a contract else where.

Yeah the way he left Toronto(Bosh) was full of class.

HiphopRelated

Bosh and Mario Chalmers for Nene and Felton or Bosh and Joel Anthony for Nene and Kenyon Martin

Bosh and Mario Chalmers for Marc Gasol and OJ Mayo (assuming Zach Randolph doesn't return)

no to every one

Contenders don't give up the best players in deals

John Walls Era

OK.... I want Blatche gone by next year.

justinnum1
04-10-2011, 07:46 PM
I think a nash/gortat/fry for bosh/miller/joel is interesting

Master Mind
04-10-2011, 07:49 PM
OK.... I want Blatche gone by next year.

:p

Master Mind
04-10-2011, 07:53 PM
no to every one

Contenders don't give up the best players in deals

Well Bosh isn't playing like the best...And it's just hypothetical at this point

HiphopRelated
04-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Well Bosh isn't playing like the best...And it's just hypothetical at this point
who on there is better than him?

Bosh is avg near 20/9 post ASB. What are you possibly expecting from a 3rd option playing next to 2 top 3 scorers?

Seriously, Blatche and McGee? does the Heat look like it travels on a short bus?

knicks=love
04-10-2011, 08:10 PM

PLEASE don't be donnie's replacement :pray:

gotoHcarolina52
04-10-2011, 08:22 PM
You spelled Amare wrong.

lol. damn. BURN.

aztr0
04-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Not surprised if they've thought about this.

Master Mind
04-11-2011, 03:49 AM
who on there is better than him?

Bosh is avg near 20/9 post ASB. What are you possibly expecting from a 3rd option playing next to 2 top 3 scorers?

Seriously, Blatche and McGee? does the Heat look like it travels on a short bus?

PLEASE don't be donnie's replacement :pray:

You guys are taking this serious aren't you...It's just scenarios, of course you have to take into account salary as well and if teams are even interested assuming they weren't considering the fact that this rumor never grew legs.

But in all honesty, what James and Wade need is a physical/athletic presence down low in which Amare would have been perfect but I guess Bosh isn't a bad constellation prize :p

knickfan33
04-11-2011, 05:26 AM
they would have more success keeping bosh andtrading lebron or wade....

two guys that need the ball in there hands to make things happen.. neither one is that good of a shooter, and can play off the ball.....

knickfan33
04-11-2011, 05:31 AM
mastermind... all those trades are ridiculous and would never happen.....

lmao at the idea of bosh and bibby being good enough to get curry and lee....
bibby is washed up... and lee and bosh are pretty much the same, if anything lee is better, cause he is a batter rebounder...

and bosh for bynum... come one now.... bynum is one of few legitimate centers in this league.... that anit happening

knickfan33
04-11-2011, 05:33 AM

lmao orlandos front office is dumb... but not ********

BALLER71
04-11-2011, 06:29 AM
If this is true I feel sorry for Bosh.. He was always on the outside looking in, Im not surprised they would want to trade him.. Realistically speaking that team would be good with just Lebron Wade and a few good role Players.. Bosh was just a throw in.. Seems like Bosh wants Miami more then Miami wants him lol

LOL "Bosh was just a throw in. "

Badluck33
04-11-2011, 07:39 AM
i said this since the beginning. Bosh for Gerald Wallace and picks woulda been a great deal for Heat.

HiphopRelated
04-11-2011, 08:39 AM
i said this since the beginning. Bosh for Gerald Wallace and picks woulda been a great deal for Heat.
because a backup to Lebron is what the Heat needs

TO to the CHI
04-11-2011, 09:09 AM
I think a nash/gortat/fry for bosh/miller/joel is interesting

I am pretty sure that Phoenix wouldn't even consider this deal. If they are going to move Nash it is going to be because they want to rebuild, which they won't be able to do around Bosh (and they would have little else with Gortat and Fry in the deal). And they have to take Miller's contract? Not happening.

Though I think the Heat could get a decent package for Bosh. It just wouldn't look anything like that. Gortat is also playing great alongside Nash, which has probably inflated his value beyond just being included in a deal like this.

As I said earlier in the thread though, I only think the Heat even consider moving Bosh if they don't win it all. And even then, they will take their time and carefully consider their options obviously.

TO to the CHI
04-11-2011, 09:11 AM
You guys are taking this serious aren't you...It's just scenarios, of course you have to take into account salary as well and if teams are even interested assuming they weren't considering the fact that this rumor never grew legs.

But in all honesty, what James and Wade need is a physical/athletic presence down low in which Amare would have been perfect but I guess Bosh isn't a bad constellation prize :p

First you make it seem like you don't think Bosh is a star, then you call him a constellation prize. Color me confused.

JasonJohnHorn
04-11-2011, 09:18 AM
If they could get a good C, I'd trade him. They already have a double-double PF that takes pride in D with Haslem. If they could get a guy like Bynum, Kamam, Mark Gasol, Biedrins, Hibbert, Chandler or Dalembert Varejao or Jefferson, I'd trade Bosh in a heart beat (some of those guys would need a draft pick or another player added to sweeten the pot). I left off Horford Howard and Bogut and Noah because I hope those teams wouldnt be dumb enough to give up any of those guys for Bosh, and I dont think Okafor would the type of C that would help Miami.

And it wouldnt be an admission of a failed plan. It would just be an admission the Bosh does have the type of game that compliments LBJ and Wade.

Lets face, Bosh has played like an All-star, and he has played well, but he was better in TO. Where Allen and Pierce have Garnett provide stellar defence and rebounding, Bosh gives Miami another scoring option (which the MLE can get you if you are a shrwed GM, and Riley is) and some rebounding, but not enough. To get a defensive minded C that can rebound would be huge for miami, and since they already has Haslem, they can afford to trade bosh.

Then all they'd need would be a PG. :)

mikealike305
04-11-2011, 09:28 AM
This is stupid. Is this even real? As a heat fan i wount not want to trade chris bosh, i think that would be a bad move.

Q_bully
04-11-2011, 09:34 AM
If I was Mangement I would seriously consider trading Bosh, As Denver proves it's not just about Superstars when they ship their star to NEWYORK, They got good Roll players in the Deal that just made Denver really dangerous ,they are really deep.

I would trade Bosh to the Rockets for Lois Scola and Lowry

John Walls Era
04-11-2011, 10:24 AM

How is that good? Gerald Wallace, Wade and Lebron on the same team? Draft Picks? Heat don't need those.... except maybe trade them away for players.

John Walls Era
04-11-2011, 10:25 AM
If I was Mangement I would seriously consider trading Bosh, As Denver proves it's not just about Superstars when they ship their star to NEWYORK, They got good Roll players in the Deal that just made Denver really dangerous ,they are really deep.

Why would the Rockets do that? Makes no sense. I like the Rockets, but this trade really doesn't help them.

Pierzynski4Prez
04-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Why would the Rockets do that? Makes no sense. I like the Rockets, but this trade really doesn't help them.

Agreed. Plus they dealt Brooks away too, so who runs the point then?

sep11ie
04-11-2011, 11:23 AM

Lol, the Rockets wouldn't.

Scola and Bosh are about equal. Lowry will be a top 7 PG next year.

Master Mind
04-11-2011, 01:27 PM
mastermind... all those trades are ridiculous and would never happen.....

lmao at the idea of bosh and bibby being good enough to get curry and lee....
bibby is washed up... and lee and bosh are pretty much the same, if anything lee is better, cause he is a batter rebounder...

and bosh for bynum... come one now.... bynum is one of few legitimate centers in this league.... that anit happening

I never said Bibby dude. And all of those were scenarios

John Walls Era
04-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Lol, the Rockets wouldn't.

Scola and Bosh are about equal. Lowry will be a top 7 PG next year.

Lowry is going to be a beast. In the East he would probably be the 4th best PG next year. Probably around top 5 in the West next year. The guy can play D, is tough and is becoming a good scorer (also not afraid to take the last shot). No way is that Bosh for Scola + Lowry trade fair. Maybe Dragic and Scola.

Master Mind
04-11-2011, 01:50 PM
First you make it seem like you don't think Bosh is a star, then you call him a constellation prize. Color me confused.

I only said he wasn't playing like the best (which he's not, I don't care what the stats say)...From the beginning of free agency, heck even back to last season's trade deadline I lobbied for Amare, and preferred him over Bosh (ask my fellow Heat posters). Never did I say Bosh was sorry or I didn't want him anywhere near the Heat.

bulldog312
04-11-2011, 01:56 PM
I think trading bosh would be a good idea because he just isn't a good 3rd scoring option. 3rd options just don't see enough consistent touches that they can be pure scorers. They need to bring more to the table and I don't think Bosh does.

Itown in Cali
04-11-2011, 02:08 PM

wow! check out all the D's!!!

NYK4L
04-11-2011, 02:19 PM
Didn't they just get him?...either way **** the heat!

hvg
04-11-2011, 02:35 PM
For those who think it'll be hard to trade Bosh, I bet it would be fairly easy. His contract actually isn't that bad for an all-star PF who is fairly durable. Healthy big men are hard to come by. He would be especially effective next to a tough rebounding C.

HiphopRelated
04-11-2011, 03:33 PM
I only said he wasn't playing like the best (which he's not, I don't care what the stats say)...From the beginning of free agency, heck even back to last season's trade deadline I lobbied for Amare, and preferred him over Bosh (ask my fellow Heat posters). Never did I say Bosh was sorry or I didn't want him anywhere near the Heat.
so what does Amare's non rebounding no defense *** bring to the Heat that Bosh doesn't?

bad knees and more soundbites?