PDA

View Full Version : Allen Iverson to officer: Do you know who i am

ankit
04-08-2011, 01:17 AM
Apparently Allen Iverson got stopped by a police officer sitting passanger in his Lamborghini for not having tags in the license plates and started using explicit language and taunting the officer by saying he makes more than the officer would be able to make in 10 years. When asked to tow his Lamborghini Iverson stated go ahead he has 10 more cars loll :facepalm:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/07/georgia.iverson.police/index.html?hpt=T2#&eref=sihp

"When police scanned the identification number of the vehicle, which belongs to Iverson, it was found to have tags that expired in 2009. Iverson, former MVP for the Philadelphia 76ers, was told his car would be towed.
"Take the vehicle, I have 10 more," Iverson said, according to the report. "Police don't have anything else (expletive) to do except (expletive) with me." He then asked, "Do you know who I am?"
The officer wrote in his report that "For the next 20 minutes, Mr. Iverson went on and on about who he was. I stated to Mr. Iverson, 'It really doesn't matter who you are. You tried to conceal your vehicle with a fake drive-out tag due to you not paying for your tags.' "
Iverson then said, "I make more money than you will in 10 years," according to the report."

Gators123
04-08-2011, 01:18 AM
What a punk.

Iron24th
04-08-2011, 01:20 AM
Iverson is definitely done.

D Roses Bulls
04-08-2011, 01:21 AM
class act right here.

Sir Buckets
The officer wrote in his report that "For the next 20 minutes, Mr. Iverson went on and on about who he was.lmfao

Gators123
In before we get called "haters"

John Walls Era
04-08-2011, 01:23 AM
:laugh: Come on... its funny. I love AI.

Hellcrooner
04-08-2011, 01:27 AM
in ten years maybe the police officer has more money in the bank than iverson.

Just saying.....

LakersMaster24
04-08-2011, 01:35 AM
Haha wow this game is freakin hilarious :D:clap: miss AI.

pastrecedes
04-08-2011, 01:36 AM
Iverson=GOAT

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 01:36 AM
what the ****? should have tazed him.

oh, is this Turkey? cops there probably don't use tazers.

Chi StateOfMind
04-08-2011, 01:38 AM
this is funny come on have a sense of humor

WHODAT8o8
04-08-2011, 01:38 AM
Good bye hall of fame...

Just playin hahaha

nightBULL
04-08-2011, 01:39 AM
You'd think with all that money he's making he'd just pay for new tags. What do those cost, like $120?

ellesmeire
04-08-2011, 01:40 AM
AI is awesome...and that is why, he doesnt care about **** except on the floor lol

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 01:40 AM
this is funny come on have a sense of humor

thats not funny, its ****ing obnoxious. Another rich bastard trying to lord it over the common folk.

should have tazed him for disorderly conduct or something, seriously. If you, as a black man, don't know to keep your mouth shut around police...you're too stupid to not have some good sense tazed into you.

NetsPaint
04-08-2011, 01:41 AM
Man I want him back in the NBA.

Duncan = Donkey
04-08-2011, 01:42 AM
Iverson is so dumb. I doubt a police officer in Turkey would know who the **** he is.

Iverson is a NOBODY outside of America.

NetsPaint
04-08-2011, 01:43 AM
Iverson is a NOBODY outside of America.
That's why every basketball fan in Turkey knows who he is?

Kashmir13579
04-08-2011, 01:46 AM
OG Kenny Powers of basketball.

ellesmeire
04-08-2011, 01:46 AM
I'd take him on the bulls just for comedic value

jk

Kashmir13579
04-08-2011, 01:48 AM
thats not funny, its ****ing obnoxious. Another rich bastard trying to lord it over the common folk.

should have tazed him for disorderly conduct or something, seriously. If you, as a black man, don't know to keep your mouth shut around police...you're too stupid to not have some good sense tazed into you.

its funny.

DaBear
04-08-2011, 01:50 AM
What a *******.

Bulls_fan90
04-08-2011, 01:50 AM
**** da police.

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 01:52 AM
its funny.

you're entitled to your opinion.

I keep solidarity with the poor folk against rich snobby bastards.

I hope he's not mouthing off to police in the states, they'll just stomp a ***** head in quick, they don't care how important he thinks he is.

Everybody do yourselves a favor and keep your mouth shut around police. the less you say, the better.

blake20696
04-08-2011, 01:53 AM
he was in atlanta not turkey

richiesaurus310
04-08-2011, 01:53 AM

agreed :cheers:

BKdoubleStacker
04-08-2011, 01:54 AM
not a game, not a game...

ellesmeire
04-08-2011, 01:58 AM
w/e he probably thought it was just practice

asandhu23
04-08-2011, 01:59 AM
like a B0$$

llemon
04-08-2011, 02:00 AM
I'm glad Iverson is out of the NBA.

He brought down the league's class and intelligence quotient.

chonbon
04-08-2011, 02:00 AM
You'd think with all that money he's making he'd just pay for new tags. What do those cost, like $120?

but thats 120 x 11 cars total... sooo $1320

turnaround3
04-08-2011, 02:01 AM
We talkin bout tags.

Not a plate.

Not a plate. Not a plate. Not a plate. Not a plate.

Tags.

SteveNash
04-08-2011, 02:02 AM
So I'll have to defend AI here.

"Iverson, 35, was a passenger in a grey Lamborghini, spied by an Atlanta officer changing lanes without signaling about 6 p.m. on March 30, according to the police report obtained by CNN."

So basically AI was a passenger in a DWB harassment.

And police have been caught in the pass lying about people saying "Do you know who I am."

heyman321
04-08-2011, 02:06 AM
we talking about PRACTICE

Iron24th
04-08-2011, 02:08 AM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Duncan = Donkey
04-08-2011, 02:11 AM
That's why every basketball fan in Turkey knows who he is?

lol. turkish basketball fans know who Iverson?????? really?:rolleyes:

The average Turk would not have a clue who he is. Just like every other country besides America.

He is not a global icon like Jordan, Beckham, Woods. He is a nobody around the world, so him saying "dont you know who I am" is just comical. No Iverson he doesn't know why you are, just like the others millions of people.

Dallas Tx4Life
04-08-2011, 02:20 AM

The average Turk would not have a clue who he is. Just like every other country besides America.

He is not a global icon like Jordan, Beckham, Woods. He is a nobody around the world, so him saying "dont you know who I am" is just comical. No Iverson he doesn't know why you are, just like the others millions of people.

Once again, like some one already stated, this was in Atlanta...

NetsPaint
04-08-2011, 02:22 AM

He had big welcome on his arrival, dude....

He's bigger than you think.

Duncan = Donkey
04-08-2011, 02:33 AM
He had big welcome on his arrival, dude....

He's bigger than you think.

Yer, by Turkish basketball fans.

I dont think you get what im saying. Iverson is not a household name around the world like he is in America. Normal People just wouldn't know who he is.

Basketball fans yes. Your average Joe who has no interest in Basketball, i highly highly doubt it.

Duncan = Donkey
04-08-2011, 02:34 AM
Once again, like some one already stated, this was in Atlanta...

Not really relevant to the discussion, but whatever.

Dallas Tx4Life
04-08-2011, 02:45 AM
Not really relevant to the discussion, but whatever.

You could call out 15 people before me talking about why a Turkish policeman would know he was... I'm just letting people know that obviously didn't..

NetsPaint
04-08-2011, 02:49 AM
Yer, by Turkish basketball fans.
Basketball fans yes.

So which one is it? I said Turkish basketball fans.

He IS exceptionally famous. Yes, not Jordan level, but exceptionally famous for a basketball player.

sunsfan88
04-08-2011, 02:56 AM
Did this happen in Turkey?

Dallas Tx4Life
04-08-2011, 02:58 AM
Did this happen in Turkey?

Nope, it was in Atlanta.

Jewelz0376
04-08-2011, 03:13 AM
sounds like a dwb to me

:pity:

stawka
04-08-2011, 03:18 AM
Who gives a ****? If this was Rose/Kobe/Durant etc, everyone would be saying "ZOMG he's such a pimp OG bro"

Now that it's Iverson, different story. It's a funny thing, not like he physically assaulted the officer, just a few words. Got a giggle out of it

NetsPaint
04-08-2011, 03:20 AM
Who gives a ****? If this was Rose/Kobe/Durant etc, everyone would be saying "ZOMG he's such a pimp OG bro"

Now that it's Iverson, different story. It's a funny thing, not like he physically assaulted the officer, just a few words. Got a giggle out of it
People also got it twisted saying he was being arrogant about how much money he has. It was him just saying that he has no money issues, especially to pay that. And he apologized.

TRUTH-TELLER
04-08-2011, 03:22 AM
cop should have been like you're the short angry guy who NEVER won a championship

Hellcrooner
04-08-2011, 03:41 AM
spain is much more interested in basketball than turkey.

guess what.

if i talk to any of my friends that are not fans of the game NO ONE WOULD recognise a picture of any player not named jordan, Bird, Magic or pau gasol ( and they would ahve a hard time recognising a pic of Marc, rudy or calderon)

so go figure iverson......

if you take any spanish normal fan as in not DeATH HeaD fan like me they would recognise all the spanis nba players, kobe, lebron dirk and duncan.

you woudl have a really hard time finding any one that woudl recognise the pics of average starters in the leageu i dont knwo Any besides me.

SeoulBeatz
04-08-2011, 03:44 AM
you my boy a.i!

Sync
04-08-2011, 04:08 AM
AI is a G.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-08-2011, 04:20 AM
Iverson: Do you know who am I?

Police officer:A chucker.

Duncan = Donkey
04-08-2011, 04:44 AM
So which one is it? I said Turkish basketball fans.

He IS exceptionally famous. Yes, not Jordan level, but exceptionally famous for a basketball player.

OK you obviously did not pick up on the sarcasm. Yes of course he is known by Turkish basketball fans (obvious).

Exceptionally famous for a basketball player? sorry, dont agree with that all.
I have already asked my dad and brother if they have heard of iverson, neither knew who he was.

His just not that famous outside of Amercia.

He is well knows by basketball fans outside US, his not famous though.

Only famous Basketball players nowadays are Shaq, Jordan, Lebron and Kobe. These guys are icons, more so Shaq and Jordan.

eugene
04-08-2011, 04:46 AM
hahaha! funny thing! I really miss this guy! :D :D

Duncan = Donkey
04-08-2011, 04:47 AM
spain is much more interested in basketball than turkey.

guess what.

if i talk to any of my friends that are not fans of the game NO ONE WOULD recognise a picture of any player not named jordan, Bird, Magic or pau gasol ( and they would ahve a hard time recognising a pic of Marc, rudy or calderon)

so go figure iverson......

if you take any spanish normal fan as in not DeATH HeaD fan like me they would recognise all the spanis nba players, kobe, lebron dirk and duncan.

you woudl have a really hard time finding any one that woudl recognise the pics of average starters in the leageu i dont knwo Any besides me.

See this guy gets it, he lives in Spain. He knows which NBA players are internationally famous in his country.

I live in Australia, Most people would only know Shaq, Jordan, Lebron, Kobe.
Alot of people would not even know who Bogut was.

We have a better insight on this topic than Americans.

203 Uconn LaL
04-08-2011, 06:25 AM
F the police lol

Statik1
04-08-2011, 06:49 AM
What he really should of said was "Dont you know I haven't won a title!"

JNA17
04-08-2011, 07:51 AM
Still makes me wonder to this day why people like this d-bag :facepalm:

Homertone
04-08-2011, 08:24 AM

This.. is what's wrong with people.

ichitownclowni
04-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Thats F'n BA

Swashcuff
04-08-2011, 09:01 AM
This was sooooooo old. But no doubt once Allen Iverson's name is involved there are going to be tonnes of posters swarming just to restate how much of a loser he is.

JNA17
04-08-2011, 09:21 AM
This was sooooooo old. But no doubt once Allen Iverson's name is involved there are going to be tonnes of posters swarming just to restate how much of a loser he is.

He's not really a loser per say (even though you could make a case otherwise), this just shows him being a dick.

Hustlenomics
04-08-2011, 09:39 AM

^ :laugh2:

JNA17
04-08-2011, 09:40 AM
This.. is what's wrong with people.

this, there's a difference between having a sense of humor and people thinking jerks are funny.

Hustlenomics
04-08-2011, 09:45 AM
^ Kobe raped a girl and tried to pay her off ..get outta here with that crap

HoopsDrive
04-08-2011, 09:45 AM
tags? are we talkin bout tags? TAGS? cmon. TAGS? i mean we talkin bout tags. TAGS. cmon now.

JNA17
04-08-2011, 09:46 AM
^ Kobe raped a girl and tried to pay her off ..get outta here with that crap

you actually thinking that happened need to "get outta here with that crap".

That and the fact that this thread is about Iverson not Kobe.

Niro
04-08-2011, 09:51 AM
lol this is some funny *** ****

Slimsim
04-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Thuggery

Missing56&33
04-08-2011, 10:15 AM
I'm not coming off the bench for nobody....do you know who I am? I play for the Turkish basketball league. I make more money than you and Larry Brown and I aint practicing for nobody. Take the fu*** car. Do you know who I am dammit.

The Final Boss
04-08-2011, 10:29 AM
If you're an icon, you don't have to tell people who you... They just know. Another case if a you know who being a you know what.

Rentzias
04-08-2011, 11:00 AM
They released the transcript of the conversation today:

Officer: "Sir, did you know your Lamborghini is not showing tags?"

Iverson: "If I can't show tags, I can't show tags. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about showing tags. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about showing tags. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about showing tags, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about showing tags. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about showing tags man. How silly is that?

Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about showing tags. We're talking about showing tags man. (laughter from the other passengers) We're talking about showing tags. We're talking about showing tags. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about showing tags. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about showing tags right now. (more laughter)

Officer: "But do you understand it's an issue because it's illegal?"

Iverson: "Hey I hear you, it's funny to me to, hey it's strange to me too but we're talking about showing tags man, we're not even talking about the game, when it actually matters, we're talking about showing tags."

AIMelo=KillaDUO
04-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Lol My boy AI is beast!

JonnyBrav000
04-08-2011, 11:24 AM
A.I. is the man, dumbass cop should have just asked for an autograph, and whatever freebies he could get. Leave the guy alone, it really wasn't a big deal. Tired of people talking crap about Iverson, go focus on Charlie Sheen like all the stupid media does.

JonnyBrav000
04-08-2011, 11:29 AM
They released the transcript of the conversation today:

Officer: "Sir, did you know your Lamborghini is not showing tags?"

Iverson: "If I can't show tags, I can't show tags. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about showing tags. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about showing tags. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about showing tags, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about showing tags. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about showing tags man. How silly is that?

Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about showing tags. We're talking about showing tags man. (laughter from the other passengers) We're talking about showing tags. We're talking about showing tags. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about showing tags. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about showing tags right now. (more laughter)

Officer: "But do you understand it's an issue because it's illegal?"

Iverson: "Hey I hear you, it's funny to me to, hey it's strange to me too but we're talking about showing tags man, we're not even talking about the game, when it actually matters, we're talking about showing tags."

Sorry but this kind of talk is so played out already. It's old. It was funny the first hundred thousand times someone refered to the practice speech when mentioning A.I. Now it's like oh, that again. Yawn.

JonnyBrav000
04-08-2011, 11:32 AM

This is stupid talk. Just plain stupid. So someone deserves to get tased for talking??? Yea it is obnoxious, but someone actually deserves to get tazed for talking? I really thought Jalen Rose was an idiot for refering to Grant Hill as an uncle Tom, but there wouldn't be a problem with someone saying it about you for that.

xbrackattackx
04-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Practice, we talking about me not having tags and you wanna talk about practice?

mttwlsn16
04-08-2011, 11:47 AM

this, AI is the man

Rentzias
04-08-2011, 11:51 AM
This is stupid talk. Just plain stupid. So someone deserves to get tased for talking??? Yea it is obnoxious, but someone actually deserves to get tazed for talking? I really thought Jalen Rose was an idiot for refering to Grant Hill as an uncle Tom, but there wouldn't be a problem with someone saying it about you for that.

If I can't get tazed, I can't get tazed. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about getting tazed. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about getting tazed. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about getting tazed, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about getting tazed. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about getting tazed man. How silly is that?

Philly 4 Life
04-08-2011, 12:05 PM
I love iverson, but that is the kind of shat that pisses me off, and is also the reason why hes playen in europe

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 12:15 PM

no, of course they don't deserve it. But do you realize people get what they don't deserve from cops all the time? As a black man in America he should know not to mouth off to the police. He should get tazed just for being stupid, just to remind him that he ain't %&^$ and cops will kill a ***** like him without thinking twice. Ask Fred Hampton.

Money and fame really went to his head.

sexicano31
04-08-2011, 12:21 PM
you're entitled to your opinion.

I keep solidarity with the poor folk against rich snobby bastards.

I hope he's not mouthing off to police in the states, they'll just stomp a ***** head in quick, they don't care how important he thinks he is.

Everybody do yourselves a favor and keep your mouth shut around police. the less you say, the better.

Or can know exactly what to say the cops and not have to worry about it. The police arent out to get people

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 12:32 PM
Or can know exactly what to say the cops and not have to worry about it. The police arent out to get people

uhh...yes they are.

ankit
04-08-2011, 12:39 PM

This happened here in Atlanta not in Turkey

"Iverson, 35, was a passenger in a grey Lamborghini, spied by an Atlanta officer changing lanes without signaling about 6 p.m. on March 30, according to the police report obtained by CNN."

allSUAVE
04-08-2011, 12:46 PM
I LOVE IVERSON= knowing him he probably was smacked ,that's it

ttam68
04-08-2011, 01:06 PM
If I can't get tazed, I can't get tazed. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about getting tazed. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about getting tazed. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about getting tazed, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about getting tazed. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about getting tazed man. How silly is that?

I'm enjoying these

thebet
04-08-2011, 01:07 PM
no, of course they don't deserve it. But do you realize people get what they don't deserve from cops all the time? As a black man in America he should know not to mouth off to the police. He should get tazed just for being stupid, just to remind him that he ain't %&^$ and cops will kill a ***** like him without thinking twice. Ask Fred Hampton.

Money and fame really went to his head.

I agree that Iverson has an unwarranted sense of self entitlement, however... I am slightly confused by your take on street justice. I don't know where you live, but I assure you American police officers don't go around killing African Americans for giggles. That's a generalization formed from specific, and some would argue, 'justified' events.

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 01:09 PM
Just don't mouth off to police, thats my entire point. Just from a legal perspective, its awfully dumb. Do people realize that you don't have to talk to the police at all? You don;t have to answer their questions.

All you have to say is "Am I under arrest?", and if they say yes, you say "I choose to exercise my right to remain silent".

that is ALWAYS the best option when dealing with police.

thebet
04-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Okay, yea I could see that. More so when dealing with a larger offense. I think it was best for Iverson to just shut his ego induced mouth, and take the small slap on the wrist for sake of not looking like a complete self absorbed idiot. I'm with you though. I don't find this funny. It's sad that certain people think that highly of themselves.

sexicano31
04-08-2011, 01:21 PM
uhh...yes they are.

Wow you know nothing or you had one bad incident where you ****ed up and the po got you

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 01:26 PM
thats stupid dude, Cops aren't your friends. Stop believing they are.

Not all cops are bad people but many bad people are cops. They're largely a corrupt institution, just like government in general. Do you realize that the FBI with the help of the Chicago police department was involved in carrying out political assasinations in this country in the 60's? thats just one example of how cops aren't your best pals.

Want another?

Hurricane Katrina, cops gunned down unarmed black people trying to flee the devastation. Look this stuff up, I'm not making it up.

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 01:31 PM
and furthermore, when a cop has detained you and is asking you questions, hes not trying to help you or do you a favor, he's trying to build a case against you. So many idiots just spill their guts to cops when theyre being interrogated because they think the cops are their pals and are trying to help them. They're not. Theyre only concerned about biulding their case.

Your lawyer is your friend, the cops are not.

ru55
04-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Apparently Allen Iverson got stopped by a police officer sitting passanger in his Lamborghini for not having tags in the license plates and started using explicit language and taunting the officer by saying he makes more than the officer would be able to make in 10 years. When asked to tow his Lamborghini Iverson stated go ahead he has 10 more cars loll :facepalm:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/07/georgia.iverson.police/index.html?hpt=T2#&eref=sihp

"When police scanned the identification number of the vehicle, which belongs to Iverson, it was found to have tags that expired in 2009. Iverson, former MVP for the Philadelphia 76ers, was told his car would be towed.
"Take the vehicle, I have 10 more," Iverson said, according to the report. "Police don't have anything else (expletive) to do except (expletive) with me." He then asked, "Do you know who I am?"
The officer wrote in his report that "For the next 20 minutes, Mr. Iverson went on and on about who he was. I stated to Mr. Iverson, 'It really doesn't matter who you are. You tried to conceal your vehicle with a fake drive-out tag due to you not paying for your tags.' "
Iverson then said, "I make more money than you will in 10 years," according to the report."

I went to Bethel High School with Allen. His nickname then was Bubba-Chuck. Everyone stop listening to the lies of the media and the misportrayal of who he is. He is a fine outstanding citizen and a humble young man who has always looked out for the interests of others.

Stop hating.... you moneyless haters. Don't you know who he is?

PS. Everyone knows

smith&wesson
04-08-2011, 01:44 PM
good. **** the police. they dont help ppl, they **** with ppl . . .

Shkelqim
04-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Thats AI:D NBA needs him

sexicano31
04-08-2011, 01:49 PM
So because the cops do their job they are bad people? Damn, must be a thing in the NBA forum...

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 01:56 PM
So because the cops do their job they are bad people? Damn, must be a thing in the NBA forum...

great job addressing my points.

whatever dude, if you want to love the cops, nobody is stopping you. I'm just warning people to act right around the police.

sexicano31
04-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Well tbh, if you arent doing anything wrong or illegal then you really dont have anything to worry about. These generalizations that most cops are crooked, out to get you etc. is a sterotype like all hispanics are illegals, all black people like fried chicken and that white people cant dance and what not. It makes me laugh when I see "**** the police."

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 02:02 PM
but my two examples were of people who were doing nothing wrong yet the police still ****ed with them. Not only did they **** with them, they KILLED them.

Its healthy to have a certain level of fear and paranoia when dealing with the police.

do yourself a favor and read up on Operation COINTELPRO. You'll find the FBI, in cooperation with local police departments, engaged in illegal spying, frame jobs, assassinations, and political repression against all kinds of people. Black activists, baptist reformers, womens rights movements, etc.

Mrphilly
04-08-2011, 02:05 PM
The car was towed, and Iverson later "came back and apologized for disrespecting the police," according to the police report. "He stated he was just upset about his car."

Did people stop reading before they got to this part? If he was in a Toyata Camary, he would not have been pulled over for not signaling. You losers love to judge people.

Swashcuff
04-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Did people stop reading before they got to this part? If he was in a Toyata Camary, he would not have been pulled over for not signaling. You losers love to judge people.

:clap::clap::clap:

sexicano31
04-08-2011, 02:08 PM

But what you dont understand is that he was pulled over because he was black since the cops are out to get everyone

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 02:10 PM
But what you dont understand is that he was pulled over because he was black since the cops are out to get everyone

:facepalm: completely misrepresenting what I said. Whatever, I'm not getting any rational discourse out of you. I made my point. Enough of this.

Swashcuff
04-08-2011, 02:11 PM
:facepalm: completely misrepresenting what I said. Whatever, I'm not getting any rational discourse out of you. I made my point. Enough of this.

Its a waste of time trying to be rational with some people who already have their mind made up dude.

LOOTERX9
04-08-2011, 02:53 PM
F%ck the Police!

Mrphilly
04-08-2011, 03:07 PM

Every case is different, but this does sound kinda of fishy. I am friends with so many police officers, that I know some are just doing their job, and others are just bored.

Iverson gets a pass on this one IMO.

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 03:09 PM
I like that he apologized, that shows class. I always respect a man who can apologize when he's wrong.

KnicksR4Real
04-08-2011, 03:20 PM
lol! you guy AI

rickshaw
04-08-2011, 03:21 PM
but my two examples were of people who were doing nothing wrong yet the police still ****ed with them. Not only did they **** with them, they KILLED them.

Its healthy to have a certain level of fear and paranoia when dealing with the police.

do yourself a favor and read up on Operation COINTELPRO. You'll find the FBI, in cooperation with local police departments, engaged in illegal spying, frame jobs, assassinations, and political repression against all kinds of people. Black activists, baptist reformers, womens rights movements, etc.

yet there more examples of minorities killing people who do nothing wrong, so shouldnt the cops be paranoid of them and assume they are out to get them? or does it only work the other way around?

and stop using examples from the 60s.

RZZZA
04-08-2011, 03:24 PM
minorities are not in a position of power over you, authority figures are.

Cops should definitely be paranoid on the job, I know they can get shanked or shot at any time.

why should I stop using examples from the 60's? Because its so long ago that its totally irrelevant to what happens today? lol, don't be naive. Same **** is going on these days. Nothing ever changes. the Government is corrupt, and the cops are just local government. Chicago Police Department, New York Police Department, Los Angeles Police Department. These are some of the most corrupt organizations in the country.

GodsSon
04-08-2011, 03:34 PM
minorities are not in a position of power over you, authority figures are.

Cops should definitely be paranoid on the job, I know they can get shanked or shot at any time.

why should I stop using examples from the 60's? Because its so long ago that its totally irrelevant to what happens today? lol, don't be naive. Same **** is going on these days. Nothing ever changes. the Government is corrupt, and the cops are just local government. Chicago Police Department, New York Police Department, Los Angeles Police Department. These are some of the most corrupt organizations in the country.

You ever try oinking at a cop? lol

RaiderLakersA's
04-08-2011, 06:06 PM
we talkin bout tags.

Not a plate.

Not a plate. Not a plate. Not a plate. Not a plate.

Tags.

:)

heyman321
04-08-2011, 07:57 PM
how the HELL AM I supposed to make the roads better by having a tag on my license plate?!!

WrongIslander
04-08-2011, 08:02 PM
He should have said "yeah, do you know who I am? I am THE LAW!"

EWreckShin
04-08-2011, 08:31 PM

This.

faridk89
04-08-2011, 08:48 PM
LOVE em...prob had a few drinks before this went down :p

mttwlsn16
04-08-2011, 08:48 PM
AI is awesome...and that is why, he doesnt care about **** except on the floor lol

this, still miss him and appreciate everything he did. hell of a player, scrappy, never quit.
wish someone woulda gave him a chance this yr :(

NYKnicksSon
04-08-2011, 08:56 PM
this Is funny and bad at the same time.this summer,A.I. will return to the NBA and sign with the Knicks.u heard it here first

B'sCeltsPatsSox
04-08-2011, 09:11 PM
AI:facepalm:

topdog
04-08-2011, 09:27 PM
If you make more money then pay the friggin' $100 for some new tabs :facepalm:

Has anyone every heard of a time when the "Do you know who I am" line ever actually worked?

TO Rapz
04-08-2011, 09:29 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i love AI.

montafan
04-08-2011, 09:29 PM
comeback?

MacFitz92
04-08-2011, 09:37 PM
That's funny lol.

DwayneMVPwade
04-08-2011, 09:49 PM
lol

koetravis
04-08-2011, 10:12 PM
he's a funny guy!

SMH!
04-09-2011, 05:38 PM
If you make more money then pay the friggin' $100 for some new tabs :facepalm:

Has anyone every heard of a time when the "Do you know who I am" line ever actually worked?

lol lambo tabs are 10 grand bud

JeffG20
04-09-2011, 05:57 PM
**** da police.

Lets see you say that when you need them to save your *** from something.

Nate David+ Co.
04-09-2011, 06:50 PM
yet there more examples of minorities killing people who do nothing wrong, so shouldnt the cops be paranoid of them and assume they are out to get them? or does it only work the other way around?

and stop using examples from the 60s.

:facepalm:
Oscar Grant
Sean Bell
Both killed for no reason

Oscar Grant-
"Responding to reports of a fight on a crowded Bay Area Rapid Transit train returning from San Francisco,BART Police officers detained Oscar Grant and several other passengers on the platform at the Fruitvale BART Station. Officer Johannes Mehserle and another officer were restraining Grant, who was prostrate and allegedly resisting arrest. Officer Mehserle stood, drew his gun and shot Grant once in the back. Grant was unarmed. During his court testimony, Mehserle said that Grant then exclaimed, "You shot me!"Grant was pronounced dead the next morning at Highland Hospital in Oakland."

Sean Bell-
"The New York Post reported that, according to an unnamed undercover officer, Guzman had an argument inside the club with a woman and threatened to get a gun. One of Bell's friends was heard to say "yo, get my gun" as they left the scene. Fearing a shooting might occur, African American plain-clothed officer Gescard Isnora followed the men to their car while alerting his backup team, prompting the team to confront Bell and his companions before they could leave the scene. Isnora "held out his badge (by his account), identified himself as a police officer, and ordered the driver to stop.". Instead, Bell accelerated the car and hit Isnora, then hit an unmarked police minivan. By all accounts, Gescard Isnora thought he saw Guzman reach for a gun while in the car, yelled "gun" to other police at the scene, and opened fire on the car. The other officers and detectives joined him in shooting at the car, firing 50 bullets in a few seconds." You realize 50 bullets means they had to re-load?
That 2 black men killed because the cops assumed something...sean bell was about to get married. I don't see how you can defend the police. They over use there authority all the time..I didn't even have to bring up Amadou Diallo..he was killed in NY because he reached into he jacket to get his keys and the cops thought he had a gun so they shot him...**** the police. AI is a funny *** dude, he got stopped on some wack BS stuff. thats what makes AI, AI

gotoHcarolina52
04-09-2011, 07:03 PM
"Do you know who I am?"

LOL. This guy thinks he's as popular as Derrick Rose or something.

RZZZA
04-09-2011, 07:29 PM
LOL. This guy thinks he's as popular as Derrick Rose or something.

if it had been D.Rose, the cops would have just let him go, just like his school let him pass his ACTs despite being dumb as a rock and just like the refs fix games in his favor.

Everyone knows without it all being fixed, D.Rose wouldnt even be on the bulls and the Heat would have gone 3-0 against the Bulls this season

gotoHcarolina52
04-09-2011, 07:43 PM
if it had been D.Rose, the cops would have just let him go, just like his school let him pass his ACTs despite being dumb as a rock and just like the refs fix games in his favor.

Everyone knows without it all being fixed, D.Rose wouldnt even be on the bulls and the Heat would have gone 3-0 against the Bulls this season

SAT, ACT neither of those acronyms matters much to me, because Derrick Rose is the MVP.

Now put that in your conspiratorial pipe and smoke it.

Lakerhead4ever
04-09-2011, 08:06 PM
poor fella. 11 years later and he still hasnt learned.

he was a great player tho

NYKnicksSon
04-10-2011, 01:29 AM
he'll be a knick next year.

Mcdoh
04-10-2011, 01:54 AM
funny..

BklynKnicks3
04-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Lets go Ai!!!! top 15 ever