PDA

View Full Version : For all the Knick haters....

Quietmoney
04-08-2011, 12:26 AM
I was watching nba tv yesterday and the analyst was speaking about the first round of the playoffs. He said he asked every GM in the east that's in a playoff spot which team they would want to see the least and everyone of them said the Knicks. Now I wonder... If Stat is that bad of a defender and Melo is barely a top 15 player, and the Knicks don't play any defense, then why in god's good name would everyone not want to play us?? I'll tell you why... Where damn dangerous! And no matter how much people say Lebron, Durant, Wade, Dirk, and Dwight is better, the Knicks are the feared ones and nobody wants to have to see him and Stat.

Feel free to go against the words of all the GM's and say different.

Mochalman
04-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Cool story bruh.

Quietmoney
04-08-2011, 12:30 AM
It's a real story too! And can be a very upsetting one for the unlucky team that gets the knicks in the first round.

black1605
04-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Knicks lose 4-1.

DoMeFavors
04-08-2011, 12:31 AM
I wouldnt want to play a team that was just on a 5 game losing streak, plays no defense, and Anthony Carter is in the rotation. That is a scary series for anyone. Rookie of the year Landry Fields, MVP Amare, Melo, Anthony Carter, Sheldon Williams. Its going to be tough scoring on NY their defense is insane, and not to mention playing in the Garden..thats an automatic win for the Knicks. Those fans are jus to rowdy.

Punk
04-08-2011, 12:35 AM
I wouldnt want to play a team that was just on a 5 game losing streak, plays no defense, and Anthony Carter is in the rotation. That is a scary series for anyone. Rookie of the year Landry Fields, MVP Amare, Melo, Anthony Carter, Sheldon Williams. Its going to be tough scoring on NY their defense is insane, and not to mention playing in the Garden..thats an automatic win for the Knicks. Those fans are jus to rowdy.

Who told you to come back out from under that cave?

ManRam
04-08-2011, 12:35 AM
This isn't thread worthy at all. If you have a link or something news-worthy, then try it, but we've been down this road 100 times, and it isn't going to go anywhere.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=598345