PDA

View Full Version : When it's all set and done, Mark Cuban is at fault

towlsmoke420
04-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Dirk Nowtzki will wind up with zero rings.

Please, DO NOT get offended, I am a huge fan of Dirk, his actually my favorite PF, so I come to this in peace.

Throughout Dirks illustrious career he has had countless dominating years. In matter of fact, for over 10 years the mavs where 50+ regular season wins.
All along Mark Cuban had chosen deals with players, that are not even near as what he is needed. Mark Cuban never wanted a "real" team, he wanted 1 man to take glory, but instead Mark Cuban was his second best thing.

Mark Cuban really never wanted to go and get a Lebron, Wade, or even Deron. If he was really interested he would have offered half of his team to get them. Yes, I KNOW you cant win with out a full team, but you have a lesser chance of winning if you do not have two of those type of players.

Either way, Mark Cuban Is why Dirk Never will win. I know you gotta stack up on players, but Mavs got a stack of mediocre players (

John Walls Era
04-06-2011, 11:40 PM
Do you know anything? Stop making stuff up. Just because he didn't get Lebron doesn't mean he never wanted Lebron.

LINK (http://www.google.ca/search?q=Cuban+wants+lebron&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

towlsmoke420
04-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Do you know anything? Stop making stuff up. Just because he didn't get Lebron doesn't mean he never wanted Lebron.

LINK (http://www.google.ca/search?q=Cuban+wants+lebron&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

He should have traded nearly the whole team during last summer

KingPosey
04-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Mark Cuban STACKED his rosters with talent. I dont get what u are saying AT ALL.

Pierzynski4Prez
04-06-2011, 11:50 PM
I can't even comprehend what you are trying to say in that middle section there

Crackadalic
04-06-2011, 11:51 PM
Wait what? They always have talent. their just not mentally tough. Maybe they should read a book on how to be tough or something

bholly
04-06-2011, 11:51 PM
Mark Cuban STACKED his rosters with talent. I dont get what u are saying AT ALL.

This.

Also, the expression is 'when it's all said and done'.

Chi StateOfMind
04-07-2011, 12:02 AM
they always have great teams they just find ways too choke in the playoffs and that is heart and toughness...

and running into the spurs and lakers

bholly
04-07-2011, 12:06 AM
they always have great teams they just find ways too choke in the playoffs and that is heart and toughness...

and running into the spurs and lakers

When?

Slimsim
04-07-2011, 12:16 AM
MArk Cuban is the greatest owner in the NBA that is actually a fan of the team he owns That is Win

jneises21
04-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Uhhh he can't help that no superstars want to play in Dallas. The mavericks have always had a really good roster

ttam68
04-07-2011, 12:34 PM
You have no idea what you're talking about. He'd do anything to get those guys. He nearly traded for Shaq in 04 too

Avenged
04-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Cuban has been one of the best in the business to consistently stack up his roster. It's not his fault the players can't get it done.

smith&wesson
04-07-2011, 12:44 PM
MArk Cuban is the greatest owner in the NBA that is actually a fan of the team he owns That is Win

i agree.

kobebabe
04-07-2011, 12:47 PM
"when it is all said and done", we will have no idea what you've been smoking dude

DaBUU
04-07-2011, 12:51 PM
"when it is all said and done", we will have no idea what you've been smoking dude

lol, i was just about to make this post.

topdog
04-07-2011, 01:07 PM
It's all Dirks fault. Excuse me if this is controversial but Dirk isn't the kind of PF that can get it done as the best player on your team. I'm a Wolves fan and KG was the same way. These jumpshooting PFs just don't put enough pressure on the interior where there are high percentage shots to be had and Dirk is a bit of a defensive liability as well. Perimeter PFs force the teams they're on to counterbalance with dominant centers which are few and far between. Get Dwight and it works.

ko8e24
04-07-2011, 02:58 PM
If Mark Cuban is all at fault, then when it comes to the team he owns....just don't watch! ;)