nastylikedwade
04-05-2011, 09:03 PM
My team

Lebron James
D Wade
D Rose
D Howard
K Durant.

Kobe doesn't belong in the first team in my own opinion.

ellesmeire
04-05-2011, 09:17 PM
I think thats really good, no real PF this year looks like

210Don
04-05-2011, 09:19 PM
lol if kobe dont make it thell put him in @ forward before that happens

Khalifa21
04-05-2011, 09:40 PM
G: Derrick Rose
G: Dwyane Wade
F: LeBron James
F: Kevin Durant
C: Dwight Howard

mania03
04-05-2011, 09:41 PM
G: Derrick Rose
G: Dwyane Wade
F: LeBron James

This

Chronz
04-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Kobe
Wade
Bron
Durant
Dwight

B'sCeltsPatsSox
04-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Kobe will be on it.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
04-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Also didn't we have one of these like a week or two weeks ago.

Khalifa21
04-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Second team:

G: Chris Paul
G: Kobe Bryant
F: Carmelo Anthony
F: Amar'e Stoudemire
C: Pau Gasol

Third team:

G: Rajon Rondo
G: Manu Ginobili
F: Paul Pierce
F: Dirk Nowitzki
C: Tim Duncan

heatking
04-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Kobe
Wade
Lebron
Kd
Dwight

SEATTLEredsox
04-05-2011, 09:56 PM
Kobe
Wade
Lebron
Kd
Dwight

this.

Tree Rollins
04-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Rose
Kobe
Durant
Stoudemire or Gasol
Howard

Astronaut
04-05-2011, 10:03 PM
PG- Derrick Rose
SG- Kobe Bryant
SF- LeBron James
PF- Kevin Love, 53 consecutive double-doubles.
C- Dwight Howard

allSUAVE
04-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Deron Williams
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Amare Stoudemire
Dwight howard

Swashcuff
04-05-2011, 10:04 PM
Rose
Kobe
Durant
Stoudemire or Gasol
Howard

Hate much?

Swashcuff
04-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Deron Williams
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Amare Stoudemire
Dwight howard

You do know that All NBA teams go

G,G,F,F,C right? You really think Deron Williams has been better than Wade and Rose?

D-Will is going to have a hard time making the third team much less the first bro..

LakersA's49ers
04-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Kobe>Wade 99 of 100 times miami fans. sorry to break the truth to you

dwadefan03
04-05-2011, 10:20 PM
derrick rose should not be on it. kobe and wade are superior players

dwadefan03
04-05-2011, 10:23 PM

no..... just no

amos1er
04-05-2011, 10:26 PM
no..... just no

Come on now, even if you won't admit that Kobe is still better that Wade..(which I know he is) you have to admit that at Wade's age, Kobe was far superior.

dwadefan03
04-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Come on now, even if you won't admit that Kobe is still better that Wade..(which I know he is) you have to admit that at Wade's age, Kobe was far superior.

Wade has beaten kobe in every major statistical category since the 05-06 season. And no Kobe was not better at 29 than wade is now

Duddy
04-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Kobe will make the 1st team until he retires or starts playing like really crap, so the second spot should belong to either Wade or Rose. Wade is better IMO. The rest is pretty much a lock: Lebron, Durant and Howard

goose15
04-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Wade
Kobe
Durant
Lebron
Howard

Tree Rollins
04-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Hate much?

Lol? Why? b/c i think Kobe is better then Wade and Durant is better then Lebron? OMG, i'm such a hater. Anyone who isn't on Lebrons jock is a hater these days. You guys should get over yourselves.

Baller1
04-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Kobe should probably be on it, but I'd rather Rose win it.

Iggz53
04-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Rose
Wade
LeBron
Dirk
Dwight

amos1er
04-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Wade has beaten kobe in every major statistical category since the 05-06 season. And no Kobe was not better at 29 than wade is now

I would love to see you back this little claim up with more that just your own word. Please show me these mythical numbers. Kobe has always been a better scorer than Wade since 05-06 and has been a much much better defender. He was an MVP and Wade never was, nor has Wade ever placed higher in MVP voting than Kobe....Not to mention that Kobe has won two rings and Wade hasn't won **** since the refs handed him his only one in 2006.

mttwlsn16
04-05-2011, 11:10 PM
no one has give me something to quote and comment with "this" so ill do mine

Rose
Kobe
LeBron
Durant
Dwight

amos1er
04-05-2011, 11:12 PM
DANGER: Hate present.

Also saying Wade can't even get a 1st seed in the east for why Kobe should be over him then saying Paul, Westrbook, Williams are better PGs is now in the dictionary under irony...

Paul is a much better pg than rose. he just doesn't have Boozer and Noah or a weak *** eastern conference to boost his wins.

Williams is better, if the Jazz of 2007-2010 were in the east, they would be just as good as the Bulls are now. Having a 60 win season in the east is the same as having a 50 win season in the west. If the Bulls were in the west, they would be lucky to pass 50 wins and no one would even consider Rose for MVP, but because he is in the pathetic east where the 6-8 seeds are all sub .500 teams, he is all of the sudden more of a candidate than Deron Williams was two years ago when he led the Jazz to 50+ win seasons multiple times. Had the Jazz been in the east, Williams could have led the Jazz farther than Rose is currently leading the Bulls.

Just because the east is weak, sports writers everywhere are using team records to justify robbing more deserving players of MVP titles.

Jewelz0376
04-05-2011, 11:13 PM
What I think it should be...

Wade
Kobe
Bron
Durant
D12

What i think it will be .....

Rose
Kobe
Bron
Durant
D12

ragee
04-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Second team:

G: Chris Paul
G: Kobe Bryant
F: Carmelo Anthony
F: Amar'e Stoudemire
C: Pau Gasol

Third team:

G: Rajon Rondo
G: Manu Ginobili
F: Paul Pierce
F: Dirk Nowitzki
C: Tim Duncan

Amare over Dirk? LMAO

Tree Rollins
04-05-2011, 11:17 PM
What I think it should be...

Wade
Kobe
Bron
Durant
D12

What i think it will be .....

Rose
Kobe
Bron
Durant
D12

You think Wade has had a better season then Rose?

I can see where you're coming from with that. You're right though, no way Rose doesn't get 1st team.

valade16
04-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Williams is better, if the Jazz of 2007-2010 were in the east, they would be just as good as the Bulls are now. Having a 60 win season in the east is the same as having a 50 win season in the west. If the Bulls were in the west, they would be lucky to pass 50 wins and no one would even consider Rose for MVP, but because he is in the pathetic east where the 6-8 seeds are all sub .500 teams, he is all of the sudden more of a candidate than Deron Williams was two years ago when he led the Jazz to 50+ win seasons multiple times. Had the Jazz been in the east, Williams could have led the Jazz farther than Rose is currently leading the Bulls.

Just because the east is weak, sports writers everywhere are using team records to justify robbing more deserving players of MVP titles.

You do know for many games Rose was without both Boozer and Noah right?

Also, the Bulls this year are 22-7 against the west this year. They actually have a better record vs the west than vs the east.

Cingratulations, you've just recorded an epic fail.

Iggz53
04-05-2011, 11:21 PM
I would love to see you back this little claim up with more that just your own word. Please show me these mythical numbers. Kobe has always been a better scorer than Wade since 05-06 and has been a much much better defender. He was an MVP and Wade never was, nor has Wade ever placed higher in MVP voting than Kobe....Not to mention that Kobe has won two rings and Wade hasn't won **** since the refs handed him his only one in 2006.

Higher ast%, higher TS%, higher WS/48 mins. Also a pretty significantly higher career PER. Gotta side with Wade, as much as I really hate to (I root for Kobe a hell of a lot more than Wade).

GREATNESS ONE
04-05-2011, 11:23 PM
You guys can't stop arguing, here's your list.

Rose
Kobe
Durant
James
Howard

Swashcuff
04-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Lol? Why? b/c i think Kobe is better then Wade and Durant is better then Lebron? OMG, i'm such a hater. Anyone who isn't on Lebrons jock is a hater these days. You guys should get over yourselves.

Its not about getting over anything.

1. you obviously don't know enough about the NBA to know that the All NBA teams don't go traditional PG,SG, SF, PF, C but rather G,G,F,F,C. The fact that you said Durant is better than LeBron proves this.

2. You are clearly being biased against players of a certain team if you believe that Pau and Amar'e are more deserving than a certain member of the Miami Heat.

Swashcuff
04-05-2011, 11:35 PM

Rk Player From To Tm Lg G GS MP FG FGA 3P 3PA FT FTA ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS FG% 3P% FT% PTS PER ▾ WS/48 TS% WS
1 Dwyane Wade 2006 2011 MIA NBA 406 403 15333 3856 7908 280 955 3009 3905 520 1606 2126 2659 761 427 1459 1021 11001 .488 .293 .771 27.1 27.3 0.208 .571 66.4
2 Kobe Bryant 2006 2011 LAL NBA 470 470 17979 4765 10413 787 2293 3354 3973 483 2111 2594 2341 733 173 1425 1196 13671 .458 .343 .844 29.1 24.8 0.198 .562 74.1

As we can see Dwyane trumps Kobe in quite a few categories.

I don't think that Wade has been the better player for that time span but someone else may have evidence to support their claim.

If not for injuries that kept Wade out of many games and that 15 win season this would be a much better argument however.

Sox72
04-05-2011, 11:56 PM
no one has give me something to quote and comment with "this" so ill do mine

Rose
Kobe
LeBron
Durant
Dwight

This.

Tree Rollins
04-06-2011, 12:07 AM
Its not about getting over anything.

1. you obviously don't know enough about the NBA to know that the All NBA teams don't go traditional PG,SG, SF, PF, C but rather G,G,F,F,C. The fact that you said Durant is better than LeBron proves this.

2. You are clearly being biased against players of a certain team if you believe that Pau and Amar'e are more deserving than a certain member of the Miami Heat.

You obviously don't know enough about the NBA to understand that the All NBA teams are allowed to have a PG and a PF and a C and a SG and a SF to. i know the all NBA team doesn't have to come from each position. But it can. Where does it say that you have to have 2 sf's? or 2 Shooting guards?
When i post in an opinion thread, and i'm asked 'in my opinion on "what is the 1st team all-nba" then i pick the best team, as far as i'm concerned.
I'm not that impressed with what Lebron did. Forgive me. If you replace Lebron with any of those Durant, Amare, Pau, or Dirk, do the heat lose substantially less games? No. They are just as good if not better.

Lebron has more god-given talent then anyone in the history of the league, and he hasn't really accomplished jack-**** with it. So what's that tell you? Put Jordan or Birds head/heart/will on that body, and you already have 3 or 4 championships. To me, Lebron is known for doing the least with the most.
And don't even give me that **** about how the Cavs suck without him. Everyone seems to forget that the Cavs were missing their top 3 players for most of the season and often times their top 3 starters and a 6th man. Can you name a team that could lose 4 of their 5 best players for most of the season and wouldn't be terrible?

Swashcuff
04-06-2011, 12:22 AM
You obviously don't know enough about the NBA to understand that the All NBA teams are allowed to have a PG and a PF and a C and a SG and a SF to. i know the all NBA team doesn't have to come from each position. But it can. Where does it say that you have to have 2 sf's? or 2 Shooting guards?
When i post in an opinion thread, and i'm asked 'in my opinion on "what is the 1st team all-nba" then i pick the best team, as far as i'm concerned.
I'm not that impressed with what Lebron did. Forgive me. If you replace Lebron with any of those Durant, Amare, Pau, or Dirk, do the heat lose substantially less games? No. They are just as good if not better.

Lebron has more god-given talent then anyone in the history of the league, and he hasn't really accomplished jack-**** with it. So what's that tell you? Put Jordan or Birds head/heart/will on that body, and you already have 3 or 4 championships. To me, Lebron is known for doing the least with the most.
And don't even give me that **** about how the Cavs suck without him. Everyone seems to forget that the Cavs were missing their top 3 players for most of the season and often times their top 3 starters and a 6th man. Can you name a team that could lose 4 of their 5 best players for most of the season and wouldn't be terrible?

WTF does any of that have to do with who is deserving of a All NBA first team consideration?

So your basis is to take LeBron off the Heat and they won't miss a beat right? Well place LeBron on the Knicks, OKC, Dallas, LA and replace those players you mentioned. Aren't they going to be better teams?

You have no basis but hate, and your entire post proves that. Amar'e, Durant, Pau and Dirk more deserving than LeBron. :rolleyes:

The biggest Laker, Knick, Mav and Thunder homer would tell you that you are just being biased. Hate the man I don't give a blue **** but have some respect for the game of basketball.

Chacarron
04-06-2011, 12:23 AM
Kobe
Wade
Lebron
Durant
Howard

Hawkeye15
04-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Kobe
Wade
Bron
Durant
Dwight

this should be the first team

Ebbs
04-06-2011, 01:02 AM
Rose
Wade
LeBron
Dirk
Dwight

:nod:

Westy has been more valuable then KD on and off the whole season.

chitown815
04-06-2011, 01:03 AM
Any list without Rose, Lebron, or Dwight is just pure ignorance

It was Wade , but Kobe has passed him up, and Durant

AIRMAR72
04-06-2011, 01:23 AM
Of course Kobe should be on the first team. Who the **** could any of you haters justify putting ahead of him? Wade? Rose? Don't make me laugh. Wade may have slightly better numbers, but thats only because he boosts his stats on a two man team and plays five more minutes per game. The Heat can't even get the one seed in the weak east...lol.

Whoever says Rose is riding his dick harder than the media right now. Come on, the guy is good for his age, but will be one of the weakest MVP's in league history. Its one thing to buy into the media hype and say that he should be MVP (which I strongly believe she shouldn't...IMO he should be like 3rd or 4th in consideration) but to say that he belongs on the All-NBA first team is a ****ing joke. He is not a top ten player in the league....sorry but he just isn't. Chris Paul, and Deron Williams are both better pg's. It's even debatable whether Nash or Rondo are better as well IMO. If you want to say that he is more of a scoring guard, I would say that Kobe and Wade are both better. This should put him on the third or second team at best.

kobe is ALMOST FINISH hes 3rd team at best. Gordan Haywood(ROOKIE) outplayed kobe AT BOTH ENDS (utah recent win) Haywood make KOBE LOOK old and supa slow simply blowing by kobe leaving kobe standing still and beating kobe on defense picking kobes pocket and forcing kobe into TO i thought kobe was blk mamba...what HAPPEN

believeinNYK
04-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Rose
Kobe
Bron bron
Dirk/amare/kd/???
Dwight

Knicks21
04-06-2011, 01:43 AM
Kobe
Wade
Lebron
Durant
Howard

Idontcare
04-06-2011, 01:55 AM
kobe is ALMOST FINISH hes 3rd team at best. Gordan Haywood(ROOKIE) outplayed kobe AT BOTH ENDS (utah recent win) Haywood make KOBE LOOK old and supa slow simply blowing by kobe leaving kobe standing still and beating kobe on defense picking kobes pocket and forcing kobe into TO i thought kobe was blk mamba...what HAPPEN

Never seen a bigger Kobe hater then you third team really? Lol
Sure heyward killed Kobe but Kobe defense has sucked this year and he shot bad part of it was the refs he and bynum weren't getting any calls... Btw u hate Kobe alot but yet you still have time to watch him play huh? Kobe is still the best or 2nd best player in the league depending on your opinion but you sir your just a ignorant Kobe hater

Back to the topic though
Kobe
Wade
Bron
Dirk/durant
Dwight
MVP:rose IMO Kobe lost it on sunday(not that he was gonna win it)

Trueblue2
04-06-2011, 05:07 AM

2 things.

1. You can't really watch one game and make your judgments about a player. Yea Kobe was chucking and missing in the jazz game and probably cost la the game, but his play against Utah isn't how he's been playing all season.

2. are you autistic or something? Jesus Christ reading your post hurt my eyes.

jzero
04-06-2011, 06:03 AM

u jus criticized rose for being handed the mvp :rolleyes:
so therefore mvp should NOT be a criteria for who was better at that time
dont bring the refs into it because i can only bring you back to 2002
if you're going to argue dont have any observational bias

Cano4prez
04-06-2011, 06:21 AM
How can anyone say Rose>Wade

dwadefan03
04-06-2011, 06:49 AM

i would but it seems people have beat me to it

Testaverde16
04-06-2011, 08:09 AM
lol if kobe dont make it thell put him in @ forward before that happens

Not sure why you'd say that.... he has been on the second (maybe even third) team before.

TylerSL
04-06-2011, 08:25 AM
It should be

Wade
Kobe
Lebron
KD
D12

It will be (because the voters are a joke)

Rose
Kobe
Lebron
KD/KG (not sure which one they will give it to)
D12

bbcmillionaire
04-06-2011, 08:52 AM

i'm pretty sure he meant season wise, n theres a lot of facts that prove this. rose team is #1 out east and has the 2nd best position in the nba despite injuries to boozer n noah. rose is the leading mvp candidate. rose is the only player in the top ten n scoring/assists.

To all the bulls haters/derrick rose haters, , I've got bad news for you rose is only 22/23. He is about to win MVP(youngest MVP in history). So enjoy the next 10 of hating. Because I see a Durant vs Rose vs dwight howard battle for the decade

mttwlsn16
04-06-2011, 09:06 AM
It should be

Wade
Kobe
Lebron
KD
D12

It will be (because the voters are a joke)

Rose
Kobe
Lebron
KD/KG (not sure which one they will give it to)
D12

:confused::confused:
Garnett???????????/
im a huge bosh hater but id put bosh on there before KG lol

THE MTL
04-06-2011, 09:22 AM
Any list without Rose, Lebron, or Dwight is just pure ignorance

It was Wade , but Kobe has passed him up, and Durant

Thats true. Dwight is LIGHTYEARS better than any center in the NBA. Lebron is the best player in the NBA. Derrick Rose is the MVP. How can the MVP not be put on the 1st team? thats blasphemy!

Double_R
04-06-2011, 09:58 AM
I love all these people that say Kobe, Rose, Durant are so automatic, but in reality if we took the best 5 individuals at their real spots it would look like this:

PG: CP3
SG: Wade
SF: Lebron
PF: Love
C: DH

chitown815
04-06-2011, 10:21 AM

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insider/news/story?id=6178194&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba %2finsider%2fnews%2fstory%3fid%3d6178194

chitown815
04-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Actually if you put Amares numbers up against Durant, and consider Durant has a top 6 pg, I think Amare may be up there

chitown815
04-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Rose
Kobe
Bron bron
Dirk/amare/kd/???
Dwight

If you compare numbers, Amare actually does look better than Dirk and KD,

blacknell
04-06-2011, 10:34 AM
1st team
rose
wade
lebron
durant
howard

2nd team
paul
kobe
melo
dirk
amare

Double_R
04-06-2011, 11:10 AM

Actually he doesn't

http://www.hoopdata.com/advancedstats.aspx?team=%25&type=pg&posi=%25&yr=2011&gp=40&mins=0

Swashcuff
04-06-2011, 11:27 AM

What numbers are those

Rk Player Season Age G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
1 K. Durant 2010-11 22 73 73 39.3 9.2 19.8 .461 1.9 5.4 .353 7.6 8.6 .881 0.7 6.1 6.9 2.8 1.1 1.0 2.7 2.1 27.8
2 D. Nowitzki 2010-11 32 68 68 34.3 8.3 16.1 .518 1.0 2.4 .399 5.4 6.1 .889 0.7 6.3 7.0 2.5 0.5 0.6 1.9 2.4 23.0
3 A. Stoudemire 2010-11 28 76 76 37.0 9.6 19.1 .505 0.1 0.3 .455 6.1 7.8 .793 2.6 5.7 8.2 2.6 0.9 1.9 3.2 3.6 25.5

Rk Player Season Age G MP PER TS% eFG% ORB% DRB% TRB% AST% STL% BLK% TOV% USG% ORtg DRtg OWS DWS WS WS/48
1 K. Durant 2010-11 22 73 2867 23.7 .587 .509 2.3 17.7 10.2 13.4 1.5 1.9 10.2 30.5 115 107 8.3 3.2 11.4 0.191
2 D. Nowitzki 2010-11 32 68 2334 23.4 .614 .548 2.5 20.6 11.9 13.9 0.8 1.4 9.2 28.2 118 105 7.3 2.9 10.2 0.210
3 A. Stoudemire 2010-11 28 76 2810 22.9 .568 .508 7.9 17.7 12.7 12.9 1.3 3.8 12.6 30.9 110 109 5.6 2.4 8.0 0.137

In terms of production both Dirk and KD are better than Amar'e.

AIRMAR72
04-06-2011, 12:05 PM
2 things.

1. You can't really watch one game and make your judgments about a player. Yea Kobe was chucking and missing in the jazz game and probably cost la the game, but his play against Utah isn't how he's been playing all season.

dude ive seen MORE AND PLAYED MORE than my fair SHARE of games and saw enuff of KOBE games to voice my opinion he has NEVER been a defensive player NEVER hes almost finish

AIRMAR72
04-06-2011, 12:17 PM
2 things.

lol let me put it this way kobe is almost finish its not only heywood cause there OTHERS and i can take you back 10-15yrs in kobe early career and make you a list of players WHO always out play kobe

nolin
04-06-2011, 12:37 PM
I cant see Drose winning mvp in not making 1st team.And theres no way Kobe isnt there either. 100 % certain this will be the 1st team.

Rose
Wade
Kobe
Bron
Howard

Swashcuff
04-06-2011, 12:47 PM
I cant see Drose winning mvp in not making 1st team.And theres no way Kobe isnt there either. 100 % certain this will be the 1st team.

Rose
Wade
Kobe
Bron
Howard

There has never been 3 guards on an All NBA First Team. How could you be 100% certain that there will be this year?

nolin
04-06-2011, 01:25 PM
There has never been 3 guards on an All NBA First Team. How could you be 100% certain that there will be this year?

well i guess history will be made then huh?

Cano4prez
04-06-2011, 02:19 PM
i'm pretty sure he meant season wise, n theres a lot of facts that prove this. rose team is #1 out east and has the 2nd best position in the nba despite injuries to boozer n noah. rose is the leading mvp candidate. rose is the only player in the top ten n scoring/assists.

To all the bulls haters/derrick rose haters, , I've got bad news for you rose is only 22/23. He is about to win MVP(youngest MVP in history). So enjoy the next 10 of hating. Because I see a Durant vs Rose vs dwight howard battle for the decade

I'd like to see said facts, because all you're doing riding on is Rose's (likely)MVP and that doesn't make him better than Wade, so..

Hawkeye15
04-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Kobe
Wade
Bron
Durant
Dwight

The more I think of it, I am torn between Durant and Dirk, and I think the 1st team SHOULD look like this:

Wade
Kobe
LeBron
Dirk
Dwight

But I think it WILL look like this:

Rose
Kobe
LeBron
Durant
Dwight

Rose will win the MVP, and be given a slot over a better player. Durant and Dirk are a toss up for me, I could care less which one makes it

SteBO
04-06-2011, 02:32 PM

Lol Rose is deserving of MVP this year, but this does not make him better Dwyane Wade this year, hate to break it to you. Wade and Rose's stats are very similar, and Wade's only averaging 0.9 points less from last year, when his next best player was Michael Beasley, and this is while taking less shots, and playing with the best player in the league today. I'm not even going to touch on Roses' efficiency, since I feel that you're just going to completely throw that out the window, then go on to label me a hater. Sorry, but there's not enough sufficient proof for you to say that Rose is better than Dwyane Wade. There just isn't, you can even bring the fact that his team is #1 in the eastern conference, but as much credit as you want to give to Rose which is deserving to an extent, the bigger factor in the Bulls' success is Tom Thibbodeau and his defensive system. No way are the Bulls even a top 4 seed without Thibs.

Hawkeye15
04-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Lol Rose is deserving of MVP this year, but this does not make him better Dwyane Wade this year, hate to break it to you. Wade and Rose's stats are very similar, and Wade's only averaging 0.9 points less from last year, when his next best player was Michael Beasley, and this is while taking less shots, and playing with the best player in the league today. I'm not even going to touch on Roses' efficiency, since I feel that you're just going to completely throw that out the window, then go on to label me a hater. Sorry, but there's not enough sufficient proof for you to say that Rose is better than Dwyane Wade. There just isn't.

there is no argument that Wade is a superior player than Rose. None. Rose's ONLY reason for making 1st team All NBA will be the fact that he wins the MVP trophy (which has been shown to be given to guys who are not top 5 players before, and will be given to a player not in the top 5 this season)

I really find it unbelievable that Rose/Bulls fans find it so hard to believe that winning the MVP trophy has nothing to do with player rankings, individually. Allen Iverson and Steve Nash both won MVP's, and they were not top 5 players those respective years. I will keep it to recent history, because I know many here are under the age of 25, but it goes back even further.

The Smurf
04-06-2011, 03:05 PM
there is no argument that Wade is a superior player than Rose. None. Rose's ONLY reason for making 1st team All NBA will be the fact that he wins the MVP trophy (which has been shown to be given to guys who are not top 5 players before, and will be given to a player not in the top 5 this season)

I really find it unbelievable that Rose/Bulls fans find it so hard to believe that winning the MVP trophy has nothing to do with player rankings, individually. Allen Iverson and Steve Nash both won MVP's, and they were not top 5 players those respective years. I will keep it to recent history, because I know many here are under the age of 25, but it goes back even further.

You are correct. As of this year, there is no possible way you could reasonably argue that Wade is better than Rose.

footballer2369
04-06-2011, 03:09 PM
You are correct. As of this year, there is no possible way you could reasonably argue that Wade is better than Rose.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=wadedw01&y1=2011&p2=rosede01&y2=2011

See advanced section and each player's individual history for my (quite reasonable) argument.

Hawkeye15
04-06-2011, 03:10 PM

haha, I wrote it confusing. I meant to say you cant argue Rose is better than Wade in any reasonable way.

My bad. Guys, Rose winning the MVP this year would not make him a better player than Wade. Wade's per game numbers are on par (or better), and his advanced stats point to even a larger gap between the two efficiency wise

tredigs
04-06-2011, 03:19 PM
The more I think of it, I am torn between Durant and Dirk, and I think the 1st team SHOULD look like this:

Wade
Kobe
LeBron
Dirk
Dwight

Rose
Kobe
LeBron
Durant
Dwight

Rose will win the MVP, and be given a slot over a better player. Durant and Dirk are a toss up for me, I could care less which one makes it

I agree, I concur and likewise.

Hawkeye15
04-06-2011, 03:21 PM
I agree, I concur and likewise.

of course you agree. We share the same brain...

Gators123
04-06-2011, 03:22 PM

Wade
Kobe
LeBron
Dirk
Dwight

Rose
Kobe
LeBron
Durant
Dwight

I agree with this.

nitric
04-06-2011, 03:54 PM
How has Kobe been better than Rose THIS year? Rose has better stats and more wins

SteBO
04-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Ugh.....yes there is. Similar stats with Wade taking less shots, in addition to playing alongside LeBron and Bosh. On top of that, Wade's way more efficient than Rose this year, and the 3 years prior. And look at footballer2369's post and click on the link he was kind enough to provide for you. That will tell you all you need to know. You give Rose way too much credit, sir.

nickdymez
04-06-2011, 08:18 PM
My team

Lebron James
D Wade
D Rose
D Howard
K Durant.

This is why i hate this board... lmao

scion52
04-06-2011, 08:27 PM
My team

Lebron James
D Wade
D Rose
D Howard
K Durant.

:facepalm:

scion52
04-06-2011, 08:28 PM
no..... just no

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

amos1er
04-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Rk Player From To Tm Lg G GS MP FG FGA 3P 3PA FT FTA ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS FG% 3P% FT% PTS PER ▾ WS/48 TS% WS
1 Dwyane Wade 2006 2011 MIA NBA 406 403 15333 3856 7908 280 955 3009 3905 520 1606 2126 2659 761 427 1459 1021 11001 .488 .293 .771 27.1 27.3 0.208 .571 66.4
2 Kobe Bryant 2006 2011 LAL NBA 470 470 17979 4765 10413 787 2293 3354 3973 483 2111 2594 2341 733 173 1425 1196 13671 .458 .343 .844 29.1 24.8 0.198 .562 74.1

As we can see Dwyane trumps Kobe in quite a few categories.

I don't think that Wade has been the better player for that time span but someone else may have evidence to support their claim.

If not for injuries that kept Wade out of many games and that 15 win season this would be a much better argument however.

As I said earlier...Kobe is the better offensive player and the better defensive player. Who gives a crap about PER except for John Hollinger...its not even a recognized NBA stat. Its all about offense and defense. Kobe has been all-defensive first team since 2006 and all NBA first team since 2006..Not to mention the two rings he has won since then.

Since 2006 Kobe has: Two rings...Two scoring titles...five all NBA first teams...five all NBA defensive first teams...an MVP...2 finals MVP's and two All-Star MVP's

Since 2006 All Wade has is...One ring which should belong to Bennet Salvadore and there should be an asterisk next to that championship saying " Dwane Wade...Averaged most FT attempts in NBA finals history".

amos1er
04-06-2011, 08:35 PM
u jus criticized rose for being handed the mvp :rolleyes:
so therefore mvp should NOT be a criteria for who was better at that time
dont bring the refs into it because i can only bring you back to 2002
if you're going to argue dont have any observational bias

You don't know crap about 2002...Look at the box score before you go posting foolish nonsense.

The Queens averaged more FT attempts for the entire series that the Lakers did...and if you think game 6 was bad, I'll have you know that the FT disparity was much greater in favor of the Queens in game 3.

Basically, the Lakers were robbed harder in game 3 that the Queens were in game six.

That said, both teams were robbed one game a piece, but in the deciding game seven...which was fair, the Lakers prevailed without homecourt.

THE BETTER TEAM WON....DEAL WITH IT.

Idontcare
04-06-2011, 08:58 PM
dude ive seen MORE AND PLAYED MORE than my fair SHARE of games and saw enuff of KOBE games to voice my opinion he has NEVER been a defensive player NEVER hes almost finish

Your kidding right kobe was probably the best guard defender in the league from 2000-2009 hes still a good defender and great when he wants to be
Your just making yourself look pathetic with these statements

Idontcare
04-06-2011, 09:01 PM
lol let me put it this way kobe is almost finish its not only heywood cause there OTHERS and i can take you back 10-15yrs in kobe early career and make you a list of players WHO always out play kobe

How many years have you been saying this for 2-3-4??? And how has he shut your mouth with? Oh yeah 1 mvp 2 finals mvps 2 championships 3 finals apperances and hes about to shut you up once again in june! Yeah buddy

amos1er
04-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Here is how it should look:

Wade
Kobe
Lebron
Dirk
Howard

Anyone who says that Rose deserves to be on here above Kobe or Wade is just not being truthful with themselves.

Hiphopopotamus
04-06-2011, 09:08 PM
I'm not being truthful to myself per amos1er
Rose
Kobe
LBJ
KD
Howard

Cano4prez
04-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Kobe on the All-Defensive team is like Jeter winning a Gold Glove. Wade is better on both ends of the court at this stage of their careers

Idontcare
04-06-2011, 09:56 PM
Kobe on the All-Defensive team is like Jeter winning a Gold Glove. Wade is better on both ends of the court at this stage of their careers

I agree with you that dfensively it should be wade on 1st team but on offense and overall game kobe is still better then anyone(skills wise and it's not close) only heat fans and kobe hatees think otherwise...dont forget Kobe has been injured for 2-3 years now if not imagine how much better he would be

valade16
04-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Here's how I know people saying Rose shouldn't be on the list is now turning to hate.

Rose has a better Ortg AND Drtg than Kobe (112 & 103 to 111 & 105)
A higher win share (.205 to .180)
A SLIGHTLY worse PER (23.6 to 23.7) and TS% (.544 to .547)
And in raw stats he's scoring literally just as much as Kobe (25.1 ppg)...

Now who has had more help (I think everyone would say Kobe)?

Rose absolutely belongs on the 1st team by the stats, at the very least is AS deserving of Kobe...

It's funny because the many of the people who are vehemently against Rose being on the 1st team are "stat whores" who use advanced stats a ton, yet in this case they conveniently forgot to heck them out...

Wonder why? Couldn't be the hate, could it? No, it just COULDN'T be :rolleyes:

Hawkeye15
04-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Here's how I know people saying Rose shouldn't be on the list is now turning to hate.

Rose has a better Ortg AND Drtg than Kobe (112 & 103 to 111 & 105)
A higher win share (.205 to .180)
A SLIGHTLY worse PER (23.6 to 23.7) and TS% (.544 to .547)
And in raw stats he's scoring literally just as much as Kobe (25.1 ppg)...

Now who has had more help (I think everyone would say Kobe)?

Rose absolutely belongs on the 1st team by the stats, at the very least is AS deserving of Kobe...

It's funny because the many of the people who are vehemently against Rose being on the 1st team are "stat whores" who use advanced stats a ton, yet in this case they conveniently forgot to heck them out...

Wonder why? Couldn't be the hate, could it? No, it just COULDN'T be :rolleyes:

trust me, I am a stats guy, but if you want to try and argue Rose with stats, then this just happened:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=rosede01&y1=2011&p2=paulch01&y2=2011

nightBULL
04-06-2011, 11:05 PM
Here is how it should look:

Wade
Kobe
Lebron
Dirk
Howard

Anyone who says that Rose deserves to be on here above Kobe or Wade is just not being truthful with themselves.

Yea, the league MVP and leader of the team with the #1 record in the East, #2 overall doesn't deserve to be on the All NBA First Team.

:facepalm:

Rose
Kobe
Durant
Lebron
Dwight

valade16
04-06-2011, 11:18 PM
trust me, I am a stats guy, but if you want to try and argue Rose with stats, then this just happened:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=rosede01&y1=2011&p2=paulch01&y2=2011

Firstly: I thought you were arguing Kobe over Rose? Now when the stats don't go in your favor your switching to Paul?..

Secondly: that doesn't show a large statistical difference (other than win sgares and Ortg). One thing Chronz taught me, when your usage goes up your efficiency generally goes down. As you can see Rose has a massively higher usage tha Paul (32 to 21), so you should expect less efficiency. Yet his PER isn't a ton worse (23.6 to 24.2). And his assist rate isn't a ton worse (45 to 39) while he turns the ball over less (albeit slightly less), and has the same Drtg...

Stats are slightly in Pauls favor, but given the way higher usage rate by Rose plus his teams far superior record (without Booz and Noah for an extended time) and a case could easily be made he deserves it over Paul.

Hawkeye15
04-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Firstly: I thought you were arguing Kobe over Rose? Now when the stats don't go in your favor your switching to Paul?..

Secondly: that doesn't show a large statistical difference (other than win sgares and Ortg). One thing Chronz taught me, when your usage goes up your efficiency generally goes down. As you can see Rose has a massively higher usage tha Paul (32 to 21), so you should expect less efficiency. Yet his PER isn't a ton worse (23.6 to 24.2). And his assist rate isn't a ton worse (45 to 39) while he turns the ball over less (albeit slightly less), and has the same Drtg...

Stats are slightly in Pauls favor, but given the way higher usage rate by Rose plus his teams far superior record (without Booz and Noah for an extended time) and a case could easily be made he deserves it over Paul.

My reply was because you attempted to use stats to say Rose belongs on the 1st team over Kobe. If we do a stats team only, Rose wouldn't sniff 1st team, that was my only point. Paul actually craps on Rose in nearly every advanced stat.

Paul, statistically, is the best PG of all time. But he is a pure example on why stats can't simply dictate rankings.

JCSchwa
04-06-2011, 11:27 PM
newsflash!!!!! you cannot leave the MVP off the all NBA team fellas...ya just cant.

JCSchwa
04-06-2011, 11:31 PM
rose lebron and dwight are all shoe ins....the other 2 spots goto either kobe or wade...and prob KD for the other F spot sooo...
ROSE
KOBE/WADE
LEBRON
DURANT
HOWARD
and thats it ...the only thing to even argue about here is should it be kobe or wade for that 2nd G slot ....the rest is really not even a matter of opinion.

valade16
04-06-2011, 11:32 PM
My reply was because you attempted to use stats to say Rose belongs on the 1st team over Kobe. If we do a stats team only, Rose wouldn't sniff 1st team, that was my only point. Paul actually craps on Rose in nearly every advanced stat.

Paul, statistically, is the best PG of all time. But he is a pure example on why stats can't simply dictate rankings.

I see your point but I don't think it's relevant in the Kobe vs Rpse on 1st team argument...

What other factor would put Kobe over Rose given their near equal stats (with Rose being slightly better)?

Team record - Rose
Less help - Rose
More injuries to key players on team - Rose

So why exactly should Kobe get in over Rose, because his name is Kobe?

Jewelz0376
04-06-2011, 11:47 PM
I see your point but I don't think it's relevant in the Kobe vs Rpse on 1st team argument...

What other factor would put Kobe over Rose given their near equal stats (with Rose being slightly better)?

Team record - Rose
Less help - Rose
More injuries to key players on team - Rose

So why exactly should Kobe get in over Rose, because his name is Kobe?

Who's the better defender??

nickdymez
04-06-2011, 11:55 PM

This is why i hate hate hate heat fans...

valade16
04-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Who's the better defender??

As I said Roses Drtg is better this year than Kobes so...

Swashcuff
04-07-2011, 12:39 AM

Ryan Anderson's DRtg is better than Serge Ibaka, Al Horford and Andre Iguodala.

DRtg is a team stat. It is a bad tool to use when debating who is a better defender than whom.

Do you want evidence of this well think of this? Carlos Boozer has the 3rd best DRtg among all PFs in the NBA. Do you as a Bulls fan think that Carlos Boozer is the 3rd best defensive PF in the NBA?

If Kevin Love played for the Bulls his DRtg would be amongst the league's best.

Kobe IS a better defender than Rose, let's be real.

valade16
04-07-2011, 12:52 AM
Ryan Anderson's DRtg is better than Serge Ibaka, Al Horford and Andre Iguodala.

DRtg is a team stat. It is a bad tool to use when debating who is a better defender than whom.

Do you want evidence of this well think of this? Carlos Boozer has the 3rd best DRtg among all PFs in the NBA. Do you as a Bulls fan think that Carlos Boozer is the 3rd best defensive PF in the NBA?

If Kevin Love played for the Bulls his DRtg would be amongst the league's best.

Kobe IS a better defender than Rose, let's be real.

Firstly, I am not a Bulls fan, I am a Blazer fan.

Secondly, I personally believe Kobe is a better defender but I also don't think the margin is so big so as to overrule everything else and overall I believe Rose deserves the selection.

Swashcuff
04-07-2011, 12:56 AM
Firstly, I am not a Bulls fan, I am a Blazer fan.

Secondly, I personally believe Kobe is a better defender but I also don't think the margin is so big so as to overrule everything else and overall I believe Rose deserves the selection.

Well the topic I debated was defense and what was your basis for "choosing" Rose as the better defender earlier. I don't see anything with anything else you've said.

Hawkeye15
04-07-2011, 01:50 AM

if you are referring to Drtg from basketballreference.com, it holds zero water. That rating is completely team oriented

valade16
04-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Well the topic I debated was defense and what was your basis for "choosing" Rose as the better defender earlier. I don't see anything with anything else you've said.

My bad, I assumed you were interjecting on the continuig conversation between me and Hawkeye.

But your only point is Kobe is a better defender. Cool, put him on the all-defensive team. But if that is your only qualificatiom for why he should be over Rose on the 1st team its pretty weak imo, qnd ive already listed many more reasons why Rose should get the spot.

CowboysKB24
04-07-2011, 02:07 AM
My team

Lebron James
D Wade
D Rose
D Howard
K Durant.

Need to have a PF. One player from each position.

If not, then teams could look like
Wade, LBJ, Kobe, Durant, Rose

My first team would be
Derrick Rose
Wade
LBJ
Amar'e
Howard

CowboysKB24
04-07-2011, 02:11 AM

Wade is the best player in the NBA, hands down.

I'm going to get a lot for this but oh well...
LBJ is fourth on my list
I'd take
Wade (can do it all)
Howard (look at what he does with Arenas, Richard, Hedo, etc as his cast. Give him Wade, Kobe, Rose, or another super star.. I'd love to see the results)
Durant
then LBJ (has underachieved IMO thus far in his career. Back to back MVPs and back to back regular season champion and no finals appearances. Has become a TERRIBLE clutch shooter. Can't create his own shot that well or shoot the long ball. Can't get it done when it matters most)

CowboysKB24
04-07-2011, 02:12 AM

No.

Kobe prime owns D Wade prime. There is no argument there. Stats are overrated.

PrestigeWldWde
04-07-2011, 02:15 AM
Kobe
Wade
Lebron
Kd
Dwight

Typical Heat fan. How can you not include this year's most likely MVP player D. Rose???:facepalm:

JCSchwa
04-07-2011, 02:25 AM

My first team would be
Derrick Rose
Wade
LBJ
Amar'e
Howard

no sir... 2 guards, 2 forwards, 1 center makes an All NBA team....

Hawkeye15
04-07-2011, 03:02 AM

My first team would be
Derrick Rose
Wade
LBJ
Amar'e
Howard

no, you need 2 guards, 2 fowards, and a center

nickdymez
04-07-2011, 03:04 AM
No.

Kobe prime owns D Wade prime. There is no argument there. Stats are overrated.

Not on PSD. You dont have to watch any basketball games at all and people will regard you as a basketball genius if you know how to navigate basketaballstats.com or whatever that dumb site is...

Hawkeye15
04-07-2011, 03:06 AM
Not on PSD. You dont have to watch any basketball games at all and people will regard you as a basketball genius if you know how to navigate basketaballstats.com or whatever that dumb site is...

or we should just all believe your eyes, which is a way more insightful way to look at basketball....

nickdymez
04-07-2011, 03:27 AM
or we should just all believe your eyes, which is a way more insightful way to look at basketball....

No not my eyes, believe your own eyes.. Just dont rely on stats to make a judgement of a player.. Stats dont tell you the whole story. Derrick fisher will tell you all about it.. So will Robert Horry, Anderson verijo (sp), Bruce Bowen, the list goes on and on...

Hawkeye15
04-07-2011, 03:31 AM
No not my eyes, believe your own eyes.. Just dont rely on stats to make a judgement of a player.. Stats dont tell you the whole story. Derrick fisher will tell you all about it.. So will Robert Horry, Anderson verijo (sp), Bruce Bowen, the list goes on and on...

I understand your line of reasoning. You value players on stacked team with subpar stats. Each player you listed would not even be known if they played for teams that didn't have superstars.

I do indeed believe my eyes over yours. I don't rely on stats, but I sure as hell factor them in as a tool.

You have an inability to separate team success with individual evaluations. This is obvious at this point.

Good luck with all the pointless debating you go through going forward.

AIRMAR72
04-07-2011, 03:36 AM
players in the league who say stats dont mean much its because these players arent versitle on the court and they are normally hussle players who are only good at 1 or 2 skill, stats are like your grades or light bill it tells you whats going on

Jewelz0376
04-07-2011, 03:55 AM

:laugh2:

Yea some people think just because they can copy and paste they know basketball lol...

nickdymez
04-07-2011, 04:11 AM
:laugh2:

Yea some people think just because they can copy and paste they know basketball lol...

Exactly... No one ever argues basketball here, just numbers... lol...

Swashcuff
04-07-2011, 09:16 AM

My first team would be
Derrick Rose
Wade
LBJ
Amar'e
Howard

LBJ is fourth on my list
I'd take
Wade (can do it all)
Howard (look at what he does with Arenas, Richard, Hedo, etc as his cast. Give him Wade, Kobe, Rose, or another super star.. I'd love to see the results)
Durant
then LBJ (has underachieved IMO thus far in his career. Back to back MVPs and back to back regular season champion and no finals appearances. Has become a TERRIBLE clutch shooter. Can't create his own shot that well or shoot the long ball. Can't get it done when it matters most)

The All NBA Team goes G,G,F,F,C you don't need to necessarily have one player from each position.

Why do you have LeBron ahead of KD if you think KD is better?

Swashcuff
04-07-2011, 09:35 AM
I have a question to all.

On the 4 occasions in which Amar'e Stoudemire has made an All NBA team (one 1st and three 2nd) he has always been chosen as a C. Now all of these selections came when hew as a member of the Pheonix Suns. He did play the C quite a bit there at times exclusively but we have seen that with him as a member of the Knicks this season.

Now everyone and their brother knows Amar'e is a PF but the question is do you guys think he could eventually make the 2nd team as a C and not a PF?

Note: while he has started 46 games at PF as opposed to 31 at C he has averaged 24.2 and 7.8 as a starting PF while averaging 27.3 and 8.8 as a starting C. Last season he started all 82 games at PF for the Suns but made the All Star team as a C and was on the All NBA 2nd Team as a C. Prior to this season he made the all star ballot in virtually every season he was qualified as a C.

Spencesc11
04-07-2011, 10:39 AM
1st team
pg - derrick rose (the mvp)
sg - kobe bryant (best closer in the game)
sf - lebron james (possible triple double every night)
pf - kevin love (the best power forward this year hands down)
c - dwight howard (most dominant center since shaq)

2nd team (other than stoudemire each of these players are close to being 1st teamers)
pg - russell westbrook
sg - dwayne wade
sf - kevin durant
pf - blake griffin
c - amare stoudemire

3rd team
pg - deron williams
sg - monta ellis
sf - carmelo anthony
pf - zach randolph
c - lamarcus aldridge

this is how the teams should look if you actually took the best player at each position. Even though they're not listed as centers aldridge and stoudemire play that spot more often than not. One glaring ommission would be chris paul but i just don't see him in the same class as rose, westbrook, and williams right now. Maybe with a better supporting cast (melo and amare maybe???) he would have a chance to display his skills better but those 3 are clearly the league's top 3 point guards right now.

Swashcuff
04-07-2011, 10:44 AM
1st team

2nd team (other than stoudemire each of these players are close to being 1st teamers)
pg - russell westbrook
sg - dwayne wade
sf - kevin durant
pf - blake griffin
c - amare stoudemire

3rd team
pg - deron williams
sg - monta ellis
sf - carmelo anthony
pf - zach randolph
c - lamarcus aldridge

this is how the teams should look if you actually took the best player at each position. Even though they're not listed as centers aldridge and stoudemire play that spot more often than not. One glaring ommission would be chris paul but i just don't see him in the same class as rose, westbrook, and williams right now. Maybe with a better supporting cast (melo and amare maybe???) he would have a chance to display his skills better but those 3 are clearly the league's top 3 point guards right now.

:speechless:

Delfiffer
04-07-2011, 12:23 PM
people who think amare should make the 1st team over dirk are dilusional. Dirk should be on the 1st team or 2nd team at worst. It depends how he ends these last few games. So far he's been dissapointing with the mavs losing 4 straight

nickdymez
04-07-2011, 12:37 PM
I love D-wade, but he's gonna be on the second team. Kobe is having a better season and as long as he puts up decent numbers, he's gonna be on the first team. Because for All NBA teams, i doubt they use advance stats...

Crackadalic
04-07-2011, 12:43 PM
1st team

pg - russell westbrook
sg - dwayne wade
sf - kevin durant
pf - blake griffin
c - amare stoudemire

3rd team
pg - deron williams
sg - monta ellis
sf - carmelo anthony
pf - zach randolph
c - lamarcus aldridge

Kevin Love 1st team?:facepalm: And no Pau Gasol or Dirk?:facepalm::facepalm:

smith&wesson
04-07-2011, 12:46 PM
rose or wade
kobe
lebron
durant or love
howard

cant decide. its tough this year.

SFGiants1015
04-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Rose
Bryant
Durant
James
Howard

What about all Defense?

SFGiants1015
04-07-2011, 12:56 PM

LBJ is fourth on my list
I'd take
Wade (can do it all)
Durant

Hands down? He's not even the best at his position. Kobe is still the best player hands down. He's definitely 2 or 3 though. Couldn't agree more with you on Howard and Lebron.

Hawkeye15
04-07-2011, 02:27 PM
1st team

pg - russell westbrook
sg - dwayne wade
sf - kevin durant
pf - blake griffin
c - amare stoudemire

3rd team
pg - deron williams
sg - monta ellis
sf - carmelo anthony
pf - zach randolph
c - lamarcus aldridge

yikes, I am the biggest Love fan out there, but I have him on the 3rd team. Dirk and Gasol will be ahead of him, and rightly so.

swirl54
04-07-2011, 03:40 PM

Wow yeah um ok. Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wade at 29 what is wrong with you

DragonJaii
04-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Wow yeah um ok. Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wade at 29 what is wrong with you

lmao kobe is wayyy better than wade dam. what a homer.

swirl54
04-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Kevin Love 1st team?:facepalm: And no Pau Gasol or Dirk?:facepalm::facepalm:

A face palm after the year Love has had really?

LA RaiderNation
04-07-2011, 03:45 PM
OP, your crazy if you think Kobe ain't on the list... By your tag, you're an obvious hater... How bout them Bucks?

swirl54
04-07-2011, 03:45 PM
lmao kobe is wayyy better than wade dam. what a homer.

U agreeing with me that Kobe is better? The op said wade is better at 29yrs old than Kobe was LMFAO. Kobe is a beast so is Wade but come on son.

swirl54
04-07-2011, 03:46 PM
OP, your crazy if you think Kobe ain't on the list... By your tag, you're an obvious hater... How bout them Bucks?

:clap:

DragonJaii
04-07-2011, 03:47 PM
U agreeing with me that Kobe is better? The op said wade is better at 29yrs old than Kobe was LMFAO. Kobe is a beast so is Wade but come on son.

Kobe is better for sure of course.

swirl54
04-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Pg Rose
Sg Kobe
Sf James
Pf Dirk
C Howard

swirl54
04-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Kobe is better for sure of course.

Really though to say wade is better at 29 than Kobe was wow what a joke. I might as well say Rose is best PG ever.

DragonJaii
04-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Pg Rose
Sg Kobe
Sf James
Pf Dirk
C Howard

this. :clap:

Delfiffer
04-07-2011, 04:51 PM
I dont think it's that much of a stretch to say wade at 29 (this season) is better than kobe at 29(07-08). Wade was more of an efficient scorer, more explosive, and he put up slightly better numbers than kobe despite playing with lebron. Though I can see why Kobe nuthuggers think kobe was better, it was his mvp season (though he didn't deserve it), and lakers made the finals
Here's the comparison:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=bryanko01&y1=2008&p2=wadedw01&y2=2011

TheRunKiller
04-07-2011, 07:45 PM
PG- Derrick Rose
SG- Kobe Bryant
SF- LeBron James
PF- Kevin Love, 53 consecutive double-doubles.
C- Dwight Howard

Kevin Love? I don't care if he had 125 consecutive double doubles he'll never be all NBA first team.

TheRunKiller
04-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Rose
Wade/Kobe
Durant
Lebron
Howard

Wade is better now i don't know why people are bringing up when kobe was 29

DR_1
04-07-2011, 08:21 PM