PDA

View Full Version : SI: Top Floppers in the game

KingsMadness44
04-05-2011, 07:58 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1104/nba.biggest.flopper/content.1.html

Cant really say i agree with quite a few people on this list. i mean im sure they flop but not enough to be put on the list over quite a few more people. AK47 would be number 1 that comes to mind that wasnt on the list followed by Pau Gasol and Chris Bosh

All of them just simply because they play more therefore they flop more.

Kashmir13579
04-05-2011, 08:01 PM
List is wack because Gallo isn't on there.

hyb152
04-05-2011, 08:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjRizobEQig

^^ That video is all you have to watch to know who the biggest flopper in the game is.

buch88
04-05-2011, 08:23 PM

^^ That video is all you have to watch to know who the biggest flopper in the game is.

:laugh: i love how someone put a comment that said WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!

evadatam5150
04-05-2011, 08:25 PM

It aint legit if Paul *Get ME A DAMN WHEELCHAIR* Pierce ins't at the top of this list.. :D

THE GIPPER
04-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Ginobili

210Don
04-05-2011, 08:33 PM
Ginobili

:rolleyes:

Purple&Gold24
04-05-2011, 08:41 PM
It aint legit if Paul *Get ME A DAMN WHEELCHAIR* Pierce ins't at the top of this list.. :D

hahhahaha this.

THE GIPPER
04-05-2011, 08:42 PM
:rolleyes:

haha he's a good player but he does flop a lot

ugotpitsnoggled
04-05-2011, 08:55 PM
I remember Noc on the Bulls and he would just flail his arms everywhere and was always on the ground :laugh2:

I see your Gasol clip and raise you Bosh :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h60uviwKC0

Jumba
04-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Jarron Collins isn't on the Jazz. Good job on research there SI

rhino17
04-05-2011, 09:24 PM
I agree with the list except for Battier, he is just a smart player who knows where to be and position himself on the court, he rarely exaggerates contact like everyone else on the list

I'm also not sure Martin is a flopper, he is just so frail and has such a weird release that it looks like contact is made every time he shoots, idk if it is intentional

evadatam5150
04-05-2011, 09:27 PM
I remember Noc on the Bulls and he would just flail his arms everywhere and was always on the ground :laugh2:

Well done sir... Well done indeed.. :clap:

ItsTheLastAce
04-05-2011, 09:30 PM
I was going to respond to the topic but i forgot what it was after looking at rhinos sig.

ItsTheLastAce
04-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Oh I don't agree with this list cause fisher should be higher lol.

Rentzias
04-05-2011, 10:29 PM

All in with Baron Davis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTdERYOtqsg

nickdymez
04-05-2011, 10:35 PM
No Lebron?

sep11ie
04-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Fisher, Gasol, Manu, Bosh, Martin, and AK all come to mind for me.

MrfadeawayJB
04-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Only 6 foreigners on the list of top 15, that cant be accurate lol

MalZee24
04-05-2011, 11:48 PM

gasol had my vote before I saw this video. after watching this, i'm going all in with gasol. hilarious video

MalZee24
04-05-2011, 11:53 PM
No Lebron?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this is only funny because you're obviously a laker fan based on your sig/icon.... STFU about lebron already! Didnt some other people just recently rant about laker fans commenting ALL THE TIME about lebron? SHUT UP ALREADY. I'm not heat fan, but stop taking every little shot at lebron. lebron doesnt even come close to kobe, fisher, or gasol when it comes to flopping. There are so many bigger floppers than lebron like Dirk, Ginobili, etc and you, a laker fan, said lebron..... Give me a break. Is there any way PSD can ban laker fans from saying the word "lebron" on here? Lol i swear half of the PSD nba threads are filled with some laker fan taking a shot at lebron, even when lebron isnt even involved in the thread. Shut up about lebron already laker fans. I feel sorry for the classy laker fans out there that get portrayed by these other ones that can't seem to get off lebron's jockstrap.

nickdymez
04-06-2011, 12:03 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this is only funny because you're obviously a laker fan based on your sig/icon.... STFU about lebron already! Didnt some other people just recently rant about laker fans commenting ALL THE TIME about lebron? SHUT UP ALREADY. I'm not heat fan, but stop taking every little shot at lebron. lebron doesnt even come close to kobe, fisher, or gasol when it comes to flopping. There are so many bigger floppers than lebron like Dirk, Ginobili, etc and you, a laker fan, said lebron..... Give me a break. Is there any way PSD can ban laker fans from saying the word "lebron" on here? Lol i swear half of the PSD nba threads are filled with some laker fan taking a shot at lebron, even when lebron isnt even involved in the thread. Shut up about lebron already laker fans. I feel sorry for the classy laker fans out there that get portrayed by these other ones that can't seem to get off lebron's jockstrap.

I figured that you Lebron Stans put him at the top of everything else on earth, why not this??

you sound like your jealous of lakers fans, cuz all we do is win win win no matter what....

You mad?

G-Menfan4lyfe
04-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Ginobili is a huge flopper. Cant argue with him being #2. I mean I know the guy is frail but sometimes guys barely touch him and u'd think he got hit by a tank the way he flops.

koreancabbage
04-06-2011, 12:37 AM
i don't know if you can bosh in this category. he's only only known for doing it once or twice and people over exaggerate cuz he went to Miami lol if you can show me more than two instances that Bosh flopped, i might consider him as one. everyone like Gasol, Giniboli,, AK etc is well deserving.

Htownballa1622
04-06-2011, 01:16 AM

:clap:

Back on topic.I think varejao and manu are elite floppers.

Gasol flops but not as bad as him screaming every single time he goes up for a lay up.its garbage.they should turn the mic off of the rim anytime he's playing.

meloman1592
04-06-2011, 01:45 AM
GINOBLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIII(barkley voice)

mttwlsn16
04-06-2011, 01:53 AM
gasol is a bi+ch

mttwlsn16
04-06-2011, 01:54 AM
No Lebron?

i hate lebron as much as anyone but how is he a flopper??

fakers have big soft pau gasol, dirty fish, "bad boy" artest, and cant stay healthy bynum. cmon man

mttwlsn16
04-06-2011, 01:56 AM
All in with Baron Davis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTdERYOtqsg

:laugh: that was great lol

Chi StateOfMind
04-06-2011, 02:46 AM
manu
manu
manu
manu

and umm manu

buch88
04-06-2011, 03:29 AM

Couldnt have said it better myself. good job malzee :clap:

hyb152
04-06-2011, 03:36 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap: YESSS i was one of those fans that ranted the other day about the laker fans commenting on lebron. excellent post malzee24. it probably won't convince them though. they can't accept the fact that lebron has been stealing all of kobe's thunder the past 2-3 years. lakers have the better team and better front line. they won the past two championships. But hmmm they're still complaining about ONE thing.... and that's lebron. They're not complaining about Durant, Wade, Nowtizki, Carmelo, or Deron Williams. Why? Because they know kobe's better than them. But for some reason, they still complain about Lebron James. It's like they're not satisfied with having the best all around team and winning the past 2 championships thanks to their their well built team.

nickdymez: before you respond by saying kobe has 5 rings and blah blah blah so that makes him better than lebron, I'm going to counter that here so it will save you time. Judging by his standards, Robert Horry is better than Kobe cuz he has 7 rings and Derek Fisher is better than Tim Duncan cuz he has 5 rings. I'm no fan of lebron and I'm certainly no fan of the heat. But even I can admit that if lebron had a front line that consisted of Bynum, Gasol, and Odom, he'd win multiple championships.

hyb152
04-06-2011, 03:37 AM

Haha well the there's a pretty big difference with the bosh clip and gasol clip. that gasol video consisted of multiple flops on many different occasions. i only see one flop from bosh here. maybe that's why gasol has the huge rep of being a flopper that bosh can't compare to.

WHODAT8o8
04-06-2011, 03:50 AM
Would've been funny is the lakers traded for bosh, then the would've had to two softest big men in the league and the two that flop the most.

HeatBBall
04-06-2011, 08:05 AM
I thought Paul Pierce woulda been at the top of this list.

MagicHero3
04-06-2011, 10:01 AM
that list was horrible. pau should def be in there over kobe

chitownbears89
04-06-2011, 10:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNxiWES8G0o

Flop war

MagicHero3
04-06-2011, 11:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWh_bj5mprw&feature=related

double flop lol

Phenomenonsense
04-06-2011, 11:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrBR_KPWVtE&feature=related

Lebron don't be floppin.

nickdymez
04-06-2011, 11:48 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: YESSS i was one of those fans that ranted the other day about the laker fans commenting on lebron. excellent post malzee24. it probably won't convince them though. they can't accept the fact that lebron has been stealing all of kobe's thunder the past 2-3 years. lakers have the better team and better front line. they won the past two championships. But hmmm they're still complaining about ONE thing.... and that's lebron. They're not complaining about Durant, Wade, Nowtizki, Carmelo, or Deron Williams. Why? Because they know kobe's better than them. But for some reason, they still complain about Lebron James. It's like they're not satisfied with having the best all around team and winning the past 2 championships thanks to their their well built team.

nickdymez: before you respond by saying kobe has 5 rings and blah blah blah so that makes him better than lebron, I'm going to counter that here so it will save you time. Judging by his standards, Robert Horry is better than Kobe cuz he has 7 rings and Derek Fisher is better than Tim Duncan cuz he has 5 rings. I'm no fan of lebron and I'm certainly no fan of the heat. But even I can admit that if lebron had a front line that consisted of Bynum, Gasol, and Odom, he'd win multiple championships.

I dont want to make this a Lebron vs. Kobe thread. I answered with one name "Lebron James" and kobe and laker haters from all over PSD assumed all types of wild things. This is what i will tell you guys who make cyber claps and praise someone for sticking up for another man, a man who could clearly not give a **** about any of his fans. I AM A LAKER FAN, I dont give a hell about kobe vs. lebron, all i care about is my TEAM winning the ring at the end of the year. If you want to sit up here and argue about Lebron being better than Kobe, thats on you.. I laugh at that argument.... Its just funny how defensive Lebron lovers get when someone isn't in love with Lebron. And Derrick Fisher or Robert Horry never led a team to a championship like kobe and duncan. Idiotic argument you make, but most people who love lebron so much really dont know anything about basketball except for what espn tells them and a few nerds on PSD.

nickdymez
04-06-2011, 12:09 PM
And durant is better than Lebron btw...

MagicHero3
04-06-2011, 12:10 PM
foreign ppl flop too much. it makes me think that all foreign white guys in the NBA are SOFT SOFT SOFT. obviously, not all of them are, but watching the youtube videos, its sad. not jus them though. honestly, paul pierce you were stabbed a bunch but you flop on the ground crying when someone brushes against you? you are NOT gangster, you are SOFT

Sandman
04-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Pierce should earn #1 for the wheel chair.

hyb152
04-06-2011, 06:05 PM
I dont want to make this a Lebron vs. Kobe thread. I answered with one name "Lebron James" and kobe and laker haters from all over PSD assumed all types of wild things. This is what i will tell you guys who make cyber claps and praise someone for sticking up for another man, a man who could clearly not give a **** about any of his fans. I AM A LAKER FAN, I dont give a hell about kobe vs. lebron, all i care about is my TEAM winning the ring at the end of the year. If you want to sit up here and argue about Lebron being better than Kobe, thats on you.. I laugh at that argument.... Its just funny how defensive Lebron lovers get when someone isn't in love with Lebron. And Derrick Fisher or Robert Horry never led a team to a championship like kobe and duncan. Idiotic argument you make, but most people who love lebron so much really dont know anything about basketball except for what espn tells them and a few nerds on PSD.

Now you're lying. In a thread last week, you responded to me by saying in capital letters KOBE HAS 5 RINGS KOBE IS FINALS MVP SO KOBES BETTER THAN LEBRON BECAUSE HE HAS 0 RINGS and all that stuff. So for you to say lebron vs kobe doesn't matter, you're lying. And when you say rings matter when you lead a team, that's true. But shaq lead the lakers in the early 2000's. In the present, Gasol in the focal point of the triangle offense. Gasol is the most important piece to the lakers. Kobe may be a better player, but Gasol is more important to the team's success. The offense runs through Gasol. He can dominate on the block, be a presence in the paint, pass out of the post to open shooters like kobe and fisher, hit the mid range jumpshot, lure other 7 foot defenders away from the basket, and pass from the high post. It's like how the lakers won those titles with Shaq being the main piece of the triangle. Gasol is the new shaq in a way. He's the guy the offense runs through. Kobe will be the first person to tell you how the offense runs through Gasol. So the front line of Bynum, Gasol, and Odom, how does kobe lead that team like Shaq or Duncan did? The lakers have a great TEAM. Shaq lead them in the 2000's and no one leads them now. They're a great team. If I had to pick a leader on the lakers now, I would split between Gasol and Kobe. And for the last time, I dont care about the heat or lebron. I've said that 3 times now and you still keep saying I'm a lebron fan. I don't give a damn about lebron. Frankly, I don't like him. But i'm not dumb to deny that he's better than kobe. lebron's better than kobe. lakers have a better team thanks to their big front line of bynum, gasol, and odom.

hyb152
04-06-2011, 06:10 PM
that list was horrible. pau should def be in there over kobe

Gasol is definitely at the top of the list

MalZee24
04-06-2011, 06:11 PM

:clap:

Back on topic.I think varejao and manu are elite floppers.

Gasol flops but not as bad as him screaming every single time he goes up for a lay up.its garbage.they should turn the mic off of the rim anytime he's playing.

Couldnt have said it better myself. good job malzee :clap:

Lol at everyone ganging up on nickdymez