PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose and Kobe Bryant Win Players of the Month

godolphins
04-01-2011, 09:13 PM
East: Derrick Rose
West: Kobe Bryant

godolphins
04-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Lebron and Howard were better option for the East, I guess David Stern had something to do with this since it wouldn't seem right for the MVP to not have one player of the month award

PatsSoxKnicks
04-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Here come all the Bulls fans claiming Derek Rose is the 2nd coming

D Roses Bulls
04-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Lebron and Howard were better option for the East, I guess David Stern had something to do with this since it wouldn't seem right for the MVP to not have one player of the month award

:rolleyes:

Sofnr
04-01-2011, 09:26 PM

Did you start this thread just to bash Rose? Their are quite a few threads already open which can be used to praise/bash Rose. I doubt another one is necessary.

godolphins
04-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Did you start this thread just to bash Rose? Their are quite a few threads already open which can be used to praise/bash Rose. I doubt another one is necessary.

I didn't start this thread to bash Rose, I made a player of the month for February last time and I didn't bash anyone then

godolphins
04-01-2011, 09:33 PM
:rolleyes:

You know I hate it when you do that :laugh2:

ManRam
04-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Both very deserving.

godolphins
04-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Derrick Rose: 25.6 Points, 7.1 Assist, 3.7 Rebounds with .416% Percentage(worst month shooting of the year)

Lebron James: 28.0 Points, 6.1 Assist, 7.6 Rebounds

Dwight Howard: 22.6 Points, 15.9 Rebounds, 2.0 Assist, 3.2 Blocks(Highest month of the year)

northsider
04-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Jesus man really are you ****ing going to say you didn't start this to start a flaming war then go on to post what people already knew that this was Rose's least deserving month.

I ****ing hate the NBA forum.

kingbrentg
04-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Rose's worst month of the year, but he deserved one at some point this season.

godolphins
04-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Jesus man really are you ****ing going to say you didn't start this to start a flaming war then go on to post what people already knew that this was Rose's least deserving month.

I ****ing hate the NBA forum.

I started the last one and that wasn't to start a flaming war
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=594752

northsider
04-01-2011, 09:58 PM
I started the last one and that wasn't to start a flaming war
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=594752

Oh ok yeah so posting 2 other players who have obviously better numbers and are obvious guys you like well over Rose was just random. I see that makes it much more believable since you did the last one and I see you didn't dispute the 2 players.

It would take a child to not figure out your true intentions please do not insult my intelligence that much.

Either way you have full right to post whatever you want seeing as this is the NBA forum and it is totally acceptable now a days. I just think trying to play like your intentions weren't a underhanded shot to get people to start saying how undeserving Rose is pretty silly.

On with the show.

godolphins
04-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Oh ok yeah so posting 2 other players who have obviously better numbers and are obvious guys you like well over Rose was just random. I see that makes it much more believable since you did the last one and I see you didn't dispute the 2 players.

It would take a child to not figure out your true intentions please do not insult my intelligence that much.

Either way you have full right to post whatever you want seeing as this is the NBA forum and it is totally acceptable now a days. I just think trying to play like your intentions weren't a underhanded shot to get people to start saying how undeserving Rose is pretty silly.

On with the show.

Did he deserve it?: No, I guess because i'm a Heat fan I made this as a "flaming thread"

northsider
04-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Did he deserve it?: No, I guess because i'm a Heat fan I made this as a "flaming thread"

I think this was his least deserving month.

sargon21
04-01-2011, 10:49 PM
what were the records of each of those teams during the month?

idk it, but that could have played a factor

ChI_ShIzzLe
04-01-2011, 10:53 PM
They gave it to the 2 best players from the 2 best teams since the all-star break. Lebron wasn't gonna get it because of that 5-game losing streak the Heat had and the Magic have been too up and down to consider Dwight. It goes beyond stats, team performance and record eventually come into play. Stop crying.

TrippKingz
04-01-2011, 10:55 PM

And here comes all the Rose bashing. Ughh.., this is getting tiring.

DaBear
04-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Rose was long overdue for a player of the month award. Well deserved.

Lolwut?
04-01-2011, 11:08 PM
They gave it to the 2 best players from the 2 best teams since the all-star break. Lebron wasn't gonna get it because of that 5-game losing streak the Heat had and the Magic have been too up and down to consider Dwight. It goes beyond stats, team performance and record eventually come into play. Stop crying.

im pretty sure player of the months are about what numbers you put up that month... not your teams success.

DaBear
04-01-2011, 11:09 PM

Way to stir the pot you jackwagon.

Lolwut?
04-01-2011, 11:09 PM
And here comes all the Rose bashing. Ughh.., this is getting tiring.

like the lebron bashing many of you insist in joining on :rolleyes:

DaBear
04-01-2011, 11:10 PM
If people can't accept Rose winning player of the month, then I can't imagine this board when he wins MVP.

marlinsfan24

Best post in this thread.

godolphins
what were the records of each of those teams during the month?

idk it, but that could have played a factor

Bulls February: 8-3 March: 13-3
Heat February: 9-2 March: 9-6
Magic February: 7-4 March: 9-6

February: Dwight Howard If record was the main factor than it should of been Rose or Lebron
March: Derrick Rose

godolphins
04-01-2011, 11:13 PM
If people can't accept Rose winning player of the month, then I can't imagine this board when he wins MVP.
Even Bulls fan said that it was Rose worst month of the year

godolphins
04-01-2011, 11:17 PM
I think this was his least deserving month.

If I were to say that instead you still would of said I made this thread as a "flaming war"

northsider
04-01-2011, 11:20 PM
If I were to say that instead you still would of said I made this thread as a "flaming war"

No probably not but, posting Lebrons numbers as well as Dwights and Roses while mentioning his low FG% already made that apparent you didn't think he was deserving as well.

I really don't care I overreacted not a big deal I apologize.

nitric
04-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Derrick Rose: 25.6 Points, 7.1 Assist, 3.7 Rebounds with .416% Percentage(worst month shooting of the year)

Lebron James: 28.0 Points, 6.1 Assist, 7.6 Rebounds

Dwight Howard: 22.6 Points, 15.9 Rebounds, 2.0 Assist, 3.2 Blocks(Highest month of the year)

Let's not forget LeBron built a house with all those bricks in the start of March. Dude was awful in crunch time

nitric
04-01-2011, 11:44 PM

He was robbed in February for sure though. 26/8/4 with 46%FG and a 8-3 month

Dnovakovic099
04-01-2011, 11:58 PM
For all of you bashing Rose, tell me one thing what was the Magic record last month and what was the Bulls? Being valuable isn't just on court you idiots its also in practice.

Dnovakovic099
04-02-2011, 12:00 AM
^^ i bet you masturbate to your sig, wishing and hoping he was blowing a kiss to you

I bet you think the Heat are a better team then the Bulls.:)

abe_froman
04-02-2011, 12:04 AM
so psd's worst nightmare came true lol

1-800-STFU
04-02-2011, 12:33 AM
lol NBA forum

Lolwut?
04-02-2011, 11:24 AM
For all of you bashing Rose, tell me one thing what was the Magic record last month and what was the Bulls? Being valuable isn't just on court you idiots its also in practice.

:facepalm: player of the month is really supposed to be awarded to who ever had the best month individually not as a team.

yoseppii12
04-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Yeah as a Bulls fan I think this was definitely his least deserving month? I don't know why they awarded it to him...probably cause the parallels between the Lakers and Bulls since the ASB and how their respective teams have been doing. Anyways, Rose should have gotten this for the month he was without Boozer and Noah, but back then no one respected or even cared about him/the bulls. So I guess they are trying to get him back.

But everyone, there are really only 3 maybe 4 guys deserving of this monthly award out of the East all year. Thats Lebron, Howard, Rose, and then Wade/Rondo (beginning when he was avg like 15 assists). I don't really think it could go any other place.

Avenged
04-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Goes to show how much team success is valued. Kobe has quietly made his way into MVP discussion. Will he win it? Of course not. But it's still a long way coming considering how much the Lakers were struggling earlier on.

finalverse
04-02-2011, 01:06 PM
First guys would say Rose shouldn't get MVP because the team isn't in 1st. Then when they got in first it was because he hadn't gotten many in-season awards. Now that he has "Player of the Month" award...what will be next? I guess you guys can always say he isn't tall enough to be MVP...because we all know he ain't growing any more.

chicago lulz
04-02-2011, 01:07 PM

lol...irony

finalverse
04-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Goes to show how much team success is valued. Kobe has quietly made his way into MVP discussion. Will he win it? Of course not. But it's still a long way coming considering how much the Lakers were struggling earlier on.Kobe can still win it. Only reason why he might not is because people considered the Lakers to run away with it given all the talent they have and to struggle like they have throughout the year and still only in 2nd place...that might turn some voters off. So yes while they have a good record now people might consider them as not performing up to expectations, which can hurt Kobe in the MVP race I think.

Chicagofaithful
04-02-2011, 01:25 PM
lebron and howard were better option for the east, i guess david stern had something to do with this since it wouldn't seem right for the mvp to not have one player of the month award

lmao!

Algmuskrats
04-02-2011, 01:30 PM
People please don't bash me for this, but IMO Rose isn't THIS years MVP. He has plenty years ahead of him to get 1 or even a couple.

theheatles
04-02-2011, 01:56 PM
lol y are all individual awards now turning into team awards wtf is going on....

redwhitenblue
04-02-2011, 02:04 PM
:facepalm: player of the month is really supposed to be awarded to who ever had the best month individually not as a team.
Okay, how many individual shots did Lebron miss that lost his team games early this month? How do you give player of the month to a guy who missed 4 or 5 game winners in that time?

JordansBulls
04-02-2011, 04:38 PM
About time Rose got it.