PDA

View Full Version : Tough teams versus soft teams

Blandy
04-01-2011, 03:26 PM
After the lakers and mavs game, and chris webber was saying mavs are still known in the league for being soft,
Which teams in the league do you think are "tough" and "soft?"

Right off the top of my head, I think "tough" teams are denver, boston, and maybe chicago

"soft" are dallas, and maybe okc, maybe indiana?

what do you guys think?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-01-2011, 03:59 PM
okc are tough, ibaka and perkins are scary

SteveNash
04-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Denver?

Only really tough team I can think of is Boston, every other team has too many weak links.

BigAl25
04-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Lakers A'int tough, if anything their all fake tough guys, with maybe the exception of artest who has that reputation but everybody else, come on.

IversonIsKrazy
04-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Denver isn't "soft" with big guys like Nene Kmart Birdman and guys like JR Felton Chandler.

drobe86
04-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Depends on what you call tough... Don't tell me a guy is tough because he has a lot of tattoos lol... Denver is tough because they have guys with a lot of tattoos? Or are the Lakers tough because they have Matt Barnes who will push a guy from behind and then tell his teammates to hold him back? How is Chicago tough? Noah and Boozer have never been in a fight in their lives... Put any of these guys on the streets and they get their *** kicked. The only exceptions are Stephen Jackson and KG.... Those are the only real gangstas in the NBA... Believe that

johnnychan
04-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Lakers A'int tough, if anything their all fake tough guys, with maybe the exception of artest who has that reputation but everybody else, come on.

Who said they were?

Preacher
04-01-2011, 10:05 PM
We're a bad team that's soft. Like pudding.
Raptors gave up 84 in one half last month. :laugh2:

AntiG
04-01-2011, 10:08 PM

The Lakers are a funny mix... the smaller guys (Artest, Kobe and Fisher) are tough as nails, but their big guys (Bynum, Odom and especially Gasol) are a bunch of *******.

ManOnFire
04-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Depends on what you call tough... Don't tell me a guy is tough because he has a lot of tattoos lol... Denver is tough because they have guys with a lot of tattoos? Or are the Lakers tough because they have Matt Barnes who will push a guy from behind and then tell his teammates to hold him back? How is Chicago tough? Noah and Boozer have never been in a fight in their lives... Put any of these guys on the streets and they get their *** kicked. The only exceptions are Stephen Jackson and KG.... Those are the only real gangstas in the NBA... Believe that

Bitter much?

MacFitz92
04-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Interesting.

mttwlsn16
04-01-2011, 10:49 PM

KG is so gangsta that he punches guys in the nuts...

:facepalm: drobe youre not "gangsta" either...and i doubt noah and boozer would get their *** kicked in the streets, they quite a bit bigger than your average man lol

DaBear
04-01-2011, 11:01 PM

Because they play the best defense in the NBA? I think you forgot about Kurt Thomas, who can still kick a lot of players ***** today (even as old as he is). :shrug:

And speaking of fake tough guys, KG fits that role.

soonabooma
04-02-2011, 03:11 AM
We've got the new Bash Brothers of the NBA and the meanest PG in the league. OKC will take on anybody that dares. :box:

Lakerhead4ever
04-02-2011, 03:33 AM

who cares..back to back baby!